Zg Session 49

Phyllis rolled 2#d20+17(1) and got 8 ( Total: 25.0 ) for vs Will, A then C
Also rolled 2#d20+17(2) and got 13 [Total: 30.0 (High), Avg: 13.00]
Total: 55.0, Avg: 10.50
Phyllis rolled d6+7 and got 5 ( Total: 12.0 ) for can't make OAs UEoPNT!
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 12! Bloodied!] [12!
Aleith|DM: Chandrasekhar!
Chandrasekhar: "Phyllis, you're wonderful." He prays for [Virtue], darts in between C and A and then hits A with [Valorous Smite]!
Chandrasekhar rolled d20+17 and got 3 ( Total: 20 ) for vs. AC
[OOC] Chandrasekhar: GFHEUFHEUFHUEHFUHEF
Aleith|DM: Miss!
Aleith|DM: Gerald!
Gerald‘ finishes off the rooftop gunman with a [Twin Shot]!
Gerald` rolled 2#d20+17(1) and got 2 ( Total: 19 )
Also rolled 2#d20+17(2) and got 20 [Total: 37]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 56
Aleith|DM: Crit!
[OOC] Gerald: … And the second shot into Pistoleer C since the crit absolutely wastes the first target!
Gerald` rolled 2#d20+16(1) and got 7 ( Total: 23 )
Also rolled 2#d20+16(2) and got 11 [Total: 27]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 50
Aleith|DM: 1 hit!
[OOC] Aleith|DM: KO!
Gerald` rolled d8+6 and got 8 ( Total: 14 )
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 14!
[OOC] Gerald: Then Quarry C and keep the silence field up
Aleith|DM: There’s a shot from the hole in the celing, and a bullet flies at Chandrasekhar!
Aleith|DM rolled d20+14 and got 1 ( Total: 15 ) for Unholy Shot
Aleith|DM: Missing!
Aleith|DM: A female priestess drops from the hole, a mace in hand held defensively.
Aleith|DM: Ernst!
Gerald‘ raises an eyebrow.
Stocke takes a step forward and blasts Pistoleer A point blank with its shotgun. [Magic Weapon - Opportunity Attack go for it]
Aleith|DM rolled d20+14 and got 9 ( Total: 23 )
Aleith|DM: OA misses!
Ernst rolled 2#d20+17(1) and got 17 ( Total: 34.0 )
Also rolled 2#d20+17(2) and got 15 [Total: 32.0 (High), Avg: 15.00]
Total: 66.0, Avg: 16.00
Aleith|DM: Hits!
Ernst rolled 2d8+9 and got 5, 2 ( Total: 16.0 ) for +2 to hit, +3 to everyone but Gerald
[OOC] Ernst: +3 dmg
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 16!
Aleith|DM: Another shot rings out from the ceiling, a flaming bullet aimed at Zane! [Musket with Flaming Ammunition]
Aleith|DM rolled d20+14 and got 18 ( Total: 32 )
[OOC] Phyllis: Oh boy. Do they have line of sight up there?
Aleith|DM rolled 2d10+6 and got 6, 9 ( Total: 21.0 )
Aleith|DM: Hitting for 21 fire damage!
Zane staggers and bleeds. "OK, so you have two options. Surrender and we take everyone alive, or resist and we drag Kell out in cuffs while the rest of you rot."
[OOC] Gerald: oh siht
Aleith|DM: A big man in a suit of full plate hops down beside Zane, laughing. "Nice try."
Zane shrugs. "Your funeral, big man. I only care about your boss."
Gerald` deflects part of the shot with his own shot somehow. [FDeflection] [-10 DMG to Zane]
Aleith|DM: The ’boss' tosses several knives out at the group. [Whirlwind of Slaughter: Throwing Knives twice]
Aleith|DM rolled 3#d20+19(1) and got 13 ( Total: 32.0 ) for Zane, Zane, Stocke
Also rolled 3#d20+19(2) and got 10 [Total: 29.0 (Low), Avg: 10.00]
Also rolled 3#d20+19(3) and got 7 [Total: 26.0 (Low), Avg: 7.00]
Total: 87.0, Avg: 10.00
Aleith|DM rolled 3#d20+19(1) and got 6 ( Total: 25.0 ) for Chandra, Chandra, Phyllis
Also rolled 3#d20+19(2) and got 4 [Total: 23.0 (Low), Avg: 4.00]
Also rolled 3#d20+19(3) and got 13 [Total: 32.0 (High), Avg: 13.00]
Total: 80.0, Avg: 7.67
Aleith|DM rolled 1d8+6 and got 2 ( Total: 8.0 )
Aleith|DM: 8 damage, twice to Zane, once to Phyllis, and once to Stocke!
Aleith|DM: Lorcan Kell himself drops down from the ceiling, slamming a dagger into Zane's ribs. [Bloody Kidnapping, minor]
Aleith|DM rolled d20+17 and got 3 ( Total: 20 ) for vs Ref
Zane whips hsi blade up in a parry. "Speak of the devil."
Zane: "You're under arrest."
Aleith|DM: He then slashes with his Man-Killing Machete at Zane, twice! [AP -> Whirwind of Slaughter again]
Aleith|DM rolled 2#d20+19(1) and got 16 ( Total: 35.0 )
Also rolled 2#d20+19(2) and got 3 [Total: 22.0 (Low), Avg: 3.00]
Total: 57.0, Avg: 9.50
Aleith|DM rolled 4d8+9 and got 2, 6, 5, 2 ( Total: 24.0 )
Aleith|DM: Hitting for 24 damage!
Aleith|DM: As his brutal machete attacks draw up your guard, he slams a short knife into your forearm and leaves the blade in.
Stocke beep boops out a shitty cop theme song to follow up Zanes statement. Zane also shimmers as he does this [Energy Conversion - Reduce the damage by 8 and gain 13 THP after taking the hit.]
Zane snarls. [Bloodied, +5 THP]
[OOC] Aleith|DM: Are you still bloodied with that damage reduced by 8?
[OOC] Zane: Oh, maybe not then!
Aleith|DM: Zane now has 3 knives stuck in him, while Phyllis and Stocke each have 1.
[OOC] Zane: yp still bloodied
Aleith|DM: Sticking Knives into People Who Need Knives Stuck in Them: Whenever Kell hits a creature with a weapon attack, he impales that creature with a knife, dagger, or other sharp implement. Whenever that creature ends its turn, if it took any standard actions on its turn, it takes 5 damage for each weapon stuck in it. The creature can spend a minor action to take 2 damage and remove one of these weapons. Kell has enough knives, daggers, and sharp implements to benefit from this trait every time he attacks.
[OOC] Zane: fucking christ
Aleith|DM: Kell then smiles and stabs at Zane's eye as he reels from his wounds [Butcher, triggered by Bloodied]
Aleith|DM rolled d20+19 and got 11 ( Total: 30 )
Aleith|DM rolled 3d4+6 and got 3, 3, 1 ( Total: 13.0 )
[Hands of Retribution] trigger on Kell - 5 fire and radiant damage!
Zane soaks all that damage with THP, thanks Stocke.
Aleith|DM: 13 damage, and Zane is blinded (save ends)!
Aleith|DM: You still lose an eye though.
Aleith|DM: After you save, -2 to attack rolls that require you to see your target until you can have it regenerated.
Aleith|DM: Battle Order: | 29:Zane | 24:Pistoleer C | 23:Phyllis | 23:Pistoleer A | 22:Chandrasekhar | 16:Gerald | 16:Kate Glenn | 13:Ernst | 10:Nick Reder | 9:Lorcan Kell |
Aleith|DM: Zane!
[OOC] Ernst: +2/+3
Aleith|DM: Oh, that's a 4th knife, Zane
Zane: "Well, this got exciting fast."
Kell laughs.
Zane plucks two daggers out of himself and rolls his head on his shoulders, cracking his neck. "Nice of you to come to me though. I appreciate the courtesy." [Second Wind]
Zane rolled d20+0 and got 19 ( Total: 19 )
Zane literally pushes his dangling eye back into its socket. "I'll deal with this later."
Aleith|DM: Saved! It wasn't even dangling though…
Aleith|DM: Pistoleer C takes a step back into the corner and fires at Chandrasekhar!
Aleith|DM rolled d20+14 and got 18 ( Total: 32 )
Aleith|DM rolled 2d8+8 and got 4, 4 ( Total: 16.0 )
Aleith|DM: Hitting for 16!
Aleith|DM: Phyllis?
[OOC] Ernst: +2/+3
Phyllis yanks a knife out of her thigh and takes a deep breath, calling upon her pacts with the Winter and Dark courts and weaving together fey magic from afar: first a dance, with ethereal music playing in reverse, as partners move to opposite sides of the room, then a lullaby. [Minor: knife, Move->Minor: Glib Tongue, Symphony of the Dark Court, AP->Sleep]
Chandrasekhar tilts his head to the side, momentarily distracted, listening.
Phyllis rolled d20+15 and got 8 ( Total: 23.0 ) for SotDC: vs Will, Pistolier C, Nick - the targets without CA from Mage Hand
Phyllis rolled d20+15 and got 8 ( Total: 23.0 ) for okay now Nick ugh
Aleith|DM: Hits!
Phyllis rolled 3#d20+17(1) and got 3 ( Total: 20.0 ) for SotDC: Kell, Kate, Pistoleer A, vs Will
Also rolled 3#d20+17(2) and got 8 [Total: 25.0 (Low), Avg: 8.00]
Also rolled 3#d20+17(3) and got 5 [Total: 22.0 (Low), Avg: 5.00]
Total: 67.0, Avg: 5.33
Aleith|DM: Miss, hit, hit!
Phyllis: To enemies hit: Dazed + Immobilized (save ends both)! ALLIES IN THE BURST: Shift 4 as a FREE ACTION and gain a +4 power bonus to damage rolls UEoPNT. (I suggest MOVING OUT OF THE SLEEP RADIUS.)
Aleith|DM rolled d20+0 and got 16 ( Total: 16 ) for save vs dazed, Kell
Aleith|DM: Kell shrugs it off.
Zane slides to the corner.
Phyllis rolled 2#d20+17(1) and got 4 ( Total: 21.0 ) for Sleep vs Pistoleer C, Nick
Also rolled 2#d20+17(2) and got 2 [Total: 19.0 (Low), Avg: 2.00]
Total: 40.0, Avg: 3.00
Phyllis rolled 2#d20+19(1) and got 8 ( Total: 27.0 ) for Sleep vs Kell, Kate, Pistoleer A
Also rolled 2#d20+19(2) and got 6 [Total: 25.0 (Low), Avg: 6.00]
Total: 52.0, Avg: 7.00
Phyllis rolled d20+19 and got 4 ( Total: 23.0 ) for and now A
[OOC] Phyllis: and item dailies as appropriate!
Aleith|DM: Hit, miss, hit, hit, hit!
[OOC] Ernst: +8 THP from your item daily
[OOC] Phyllis: Orb of Mental Dominion]: Kell rolls twice and takes lower of both saving throws. [Orb of Imposition]: Kell takes -2 to first saving throw. [Amulet of Elegy]: Each target takes -3 to their first saving throw.
[OOC] Phyllis: For sleep, that is.
Phyllis takes a bow once her performance finishes.
Aleith|DM: Kell's top hat falls off. [Avoids the condition]
[OOC] Phyllis: Nick is actually HIT.
Aleith|DM: Okay.
[OOC] Phyllis: and the target of Orb of Mental Dominion
Aleith|DM: Pistoleer A steps up to menace Phyllis.
Aleith|DM: no wait
Aleith|DM: He draws his pistol…
Aleith|DM rolled d20+0 and got 6 ( Total: 6 ) for sleep
Aleith|DM: And falls unconcious
Aleith|DM rolled d20+0 and got 15 ( Total: 15 ) for daze/immobilize
Aleith|DM: Chandrasekhar
Chandrasekhar teleports just a bit closer to Kell to avoid setting off any OAs, and then surrounds himself with the light of a [Majestic Halo] before swinging his sword at Kell!
Chandrasekhar rolled d20+17 and got 20 ( Total: 37 ) for vs. AC - half damage on miss
[OOC] Chandrasekhar: …does that crit
[OOC] Chandrasekhar: what is crit what do help
Aleith|DM: Yes
Aleith|DM: Max damage
Aleith|DM: and add your crit bonus
[OOC] Chandrasekhar: Crit bonus is… probably just +3, right?
[OOC] Phyllis: NOPE, more dice.
[OOC] Phyllis: that don't get maxed
[OOC] Phyllis: max what you got, then … 3d6 I think
Aleith|DM: Sunblade +3 = 3d6 + [maximized normal damage roll]
[OOC] Zane: 3d6+ max base damage
[OOC] Zane: damn son
Chandrasekhar rolled 3d6+32 and got 1, 1, 4 ( Total: 38 )
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 38!
[OOC] Phyllis: Also +4 to damage from uh
[OOC] Phyllis: Symphony
[OOC] Ernst: +3 from amgic weapon
Aleith|DM: they don't stack since they're both power bonuses
[OOC] Phyllis: whichever's greater if they're both - yeah
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 4 more!
Aleith|DM: Gerald!
Chandrasekhar: "You'll have to cross me, first."
Gerald‘ marks Kell as his [Quarry] after movign to the roofs edge, then lets out a volley of gunfire into him. [AP] [Hunter’s Bear Trap] -> [Biting Volley]
Gerald‘ rolled 2#d20+18(1) and got 4 ( Total: 22 )
Also rolled 2#d20+18(2) and got 13 [Total: 31]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 53
Gerald` rolled 2#d20+18(1) and got 10 ( Total: 28 )
Also rolled 2#d20+18(2) and got 10 [Total: 28]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 56
Gerald` rolled 2#d20+18(1) and got 10 ( Total: 28 )
Also rolled 2#d20+18(2) and got 1 [Total: 19]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 47
Aleith|DM: 1 hit! 2 hits! 1 hit!
Gerald` rolled d8+11 and got 4 ( Total: 15 ) for Slow/Ongoing 5 Save Ends
Also rolled 2d8+11 and got 5, 7 [Total: 23]
d8+11: 2 [Total: 13]
d8: 3 [Total: 3]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 54
Gerald` rolled d8 and got 4 ( Total: 4 ) for one more d8 that first attack had +4 to hit from feats
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 62!
Gerald` rolled d8 and got 8 ( Total: 8 ) for one more d8 that first attack is 2[W] and I just never use it so i forgot lol
Aleith|DM: please stop pulling out more damage D:
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 8!
[OOC] Zane: please pull out more damage
Aleith|DM: Kate Glenn calls upon the power of Cauldron Hill, imbuing Nick Reder with unnatural vigor! All conditions on him end, and he’s immune to negative conditions until the end of Kate's next turn. [Alleviate]
Aleith|DM rolled d20 and got 15 ( Total: 15 ) for symphony, sleep
d20-3: 5 [Total: 2.0 (Low), Avg: 5.00]
Total: 17.0, Avg: 10.00
Aleith|DM: Kate falls asleep!
Aleith|DM: Ernst!
Stocke fires off a [Gale-force Infusion] on Zane. It blasts Kell, Kate, Pistoleer A and Nick.
Ernst rolled 4#d20+14(1) and got 1 ( Total: 15.0 ) for vs reflex
Also rolled 4#d20+14(2) and got 9 [Total: 23.0 (Low), Avg: 9.00]
Also rolled 4#d20+14(3) and got 9 [Total: 23.0 (Low), Avg: 9.00]
Also rolled 4#d20+14(4) and got 12 [Total: 26.0 (High), Avg: 12.00]
Total: 87.0, Avg: 7.75
Aleith|DM: Miss, hit, hit, hit!
Ernst rolled d10+8 and got 10 ( Total: 18.0 ) for Zane gets +5 AC Ueont
[OOC] Ernst: Slide
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 18!] [KO!] [18!
Aleith|DM: Nick moves up behind Chandrasekhar and tries to grab him. [Full Metal Grapple]
Aleith|DM rolled d20+16 and got 6 ( Total: 22 ) for flanking
Aleith|DM: But can't get a hold on him!
Aleith|DM: Kell tries stabbing a dagger into Chandrasekhar. [Bloody Kidnapping]
Aleith|DM rolled d20+17 and got 4 ( Total: 21 ) for vs Ref
Aleith|DM: Then picks up his hat and puts it back on.
Aleith|DM: And then slashes at him twice. [Whirlwind of Slaughter]
Aleith|DM rolled 2#d20+19(1) and got 9 ( Total: 28.0 )
Also rolled 2#d20+19(2) and got 7 [Total: 26.0 (Low), Avg: 7.00]
Total: 54.0, Avg: 8.00
Aleith|DM rolled 4d8+9 and got 5, 7, 8, 3 ( Total: 32.0 )
Aleith|DM: 32 damage from the hit! 5 damage as it grazes on the miss! And Kell slams a knife into a joint in Chandrasekhar's armour! [1 knife stuck in]
Aleith|DM: Battle Order: | 29:Zane | 24:Pistoleer C | 23:Phyllis | 23:Pistoleer A | 22:Chandrasekhar | 16:Gerald | 16:Kate Glenn | 13:Ernst | 10:Nick Reder | 9:Lorcan Kell |
Aleith|DM: Zane!
[OOC] Gerald: Disruptive Shot
Gerald‘ rolled 2#d20+19(1) and got 18 ( Total: 37 )
Also rolled 2#d20+19(2) and got 15 [Total: 34]
Aleith|DM: Okay that’s 5 damage twice and no knives stuck :(
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 71
Aleith|DM: Hits!
Gerald‘ rolled 2d8+11 and got 7, 3 ( Total: 21 ) for your welcome
Gerald: "Kell I’m gunna need you to drop the knifes and put your hands together behind your head!"
Kell: "There's a lot of 'em!" he shouts out, continuing to laugh.
[OOC] Gerald: Kell also takes 5 ongoing
Gerald: "I got all night!"
Aleith|DM: ah yes
Zane: "I don't."
Aleith|DM rolled d20+2 and got 17 ( Total: 19 ) for save vs trap
[OOC] Aleith|DM: Bloodied!
Aleith|DM: Zane!
Gerald: Well I mean you can give him a hand. "
Ernst shakes his head. "And you had such a good opportunity to make a keeping an eye on him joke too, Gerald."
Zane flicks a handful of [Ungol Dust] at Kell and runs a black pouch the blade of his sword before stepping in with a flurry of cuts. [AP -> Carrion Crawler Brain Juice, shift, MBA]
Gerald: "…SHIT!"
Zane rolled d20+17 and got 19 ( Total: 36 ) for vs Reflex
Gerald: "You're right. Dammit! That's going to haunt me for weeks."
Aleith|DM: Hit!
Zane rolled d20+17 and got 2 ( Total: 19 ) for vs AC
Aleith|DM: And miss!
Zane rolled 4d8+7 and got 1, 4, 7, 7 ( Total: 26.0 ) for Furious Assault, Assassinate, and +1 damage vs Bloodied from Ki Focus Expertise
Also rolled 3d10 and got 6, 6, 9 [Total: 21 (High), Avg: 7.00]
Total: 47.0, Avg: 5.71
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 47!
[OOC] Zane: And ongoing 5 Acid
Aleith|DM: Pistoleer C shoots at Zane!
Aleith|DM rolled d20+14 and got 8 ( Total: 22 )
Aleith|DM: Missing!
Phyllis: "Isn't it past your bedtime?"
Aleith|DM rolled d20 and got 9 ( Total: 9 ) for symphony, sleep
d20-3: 10 [Total: 7.0 (Low), Avg: 10.00]
Total: 16.0, Avg: 9.50
Aleith|DM: He does fall asleep….
Aleith|DM: Phyllis?
[OOC] Phyllis: "condition" in this case means "status effects like dazed, slowed, etc." right?
Aleith|DM: specific conditions yes
[OOC] Phyllis: more for nick, not hat
Aleith|DM: Oh yes
Aleith|DM: Marked too
[OOC] Phyllis: but something like Charm of the Defender is still kosher i take it
Aleith|DM: I'm…actually not clear on that.
Aleith|DM: Actually yes.
Aleith|DM: It's the specific status effects.
Aleith|DM: If a power just says something like 'blinded' it's a Condition, but something like '-2 to attack rolls' is just an effect.
Phyllis tugs at Nick's sense of self and agency with a dangerous, gleaming emerald glint in her eye! Twist the dimensions, twist one's heart, it's all the same. He works for us now. [Emerald Eye, Charm of the Defender]
Phyllis rolled d20+17 and got 19 ( Total: 36.0 ) for ws Will
Aleith|DM: Hit!
Phyllis: Slide 3, (can't be immobilized), makes MBAs against targets adjacent that start its turn next to him UEoPNT.
Chandrasekhar side-eyes Phyllis, warily.
[OOC] Phyllis: Also with +2 tohit/damage to said MBAs
Aleith|DM: Chandrasekhar!
Phyllis also tries to fiddle with Kell's hat with her [Mage Hand] with her remaining minor but will understand if that isn't sufficient to do anything real.
Aleith|DM: It isn't sufficient against something worn by someone
[OOC] Phyllis: CAN'T BLAME ME FOR TRYING.
Chandrasekhar considers for a moment before hitting Kell with a [Righteous Smite].
Chandrasekhar rolled d20+17 and got 4 ( Total: 21 ) for vs. AC
[OOC] Chandrasekhar: NOPE I will either miss or crit today.
Aleith|DM: Gerald!
[OOC] Zane: your crit *was* pretty dope though…
[OOC] Phyllis: probably shift over to retain sanction against nick?
Aleith|DM: Good idea.
Gerald‘ lets off a [Twin Shot] into Kell, before activating [Oak Skin] and [Spiting Cobra Stance] since they aren’t doing anything else tonight anyway.
[OOC] Chandrasekhar: Oh yeah I thought you'd overwritten his mind with that of a banana slug or something and that wasn't an issue but right
Gerald‘ rolled 2#d20+18(1) and got 11 ( Total: 29 )
Also rolled 2#d20+18(2) and got 15 [Total: 33]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 62
Gerald` rolled 2#d20+18(1) and got 8 ( Total: 26 )
Also rolled 2#d20+18(2) and got 4 [Total: 22]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 48
Aleith|DM: Hits!
Aleith|DM: 1 hit!
Gerald` rolled 2d8+6 and got 1, 4 ( Total: 11 )
d8+6: 6 [Total: 12]
d8: 8 [Total: 8]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 31
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 31!
[OOC] Phyllis: he isn’t immobilized like he'd normally be so I want you there to also continue to apply threat via an OA if he dares to move >_>
Aleith|DM: Kate snores.
Aleith|DM rolled d20+0 and got 3 ( Total: 3 )
Aleith|DM: Ernst?
Stocke removes a knife. [MinA]. It then steps forward and fires a [Magic Weapon] [AP - Burning Weapon] at Kell.
Ernst rolled 2#d20+17(1) and got 9 ( Total: 26.0 )
Also rolled 2#d20+17(2) and got 13 [Total: 30.0 (High), Avg: 13.00]
Also rolled 2#d20+16(1) and got 18 [Total: 34.0 (High), Avg: 18.00]
Also rolled 2#d20+16(2) and got 19 [Total: 35.0 (High), Avg: 19.00]
Total: 125.0, Avg: 14.75
Ernst rolled 2d8+9 and got 2, 4 ( Total: 15.0 )
Also rolled 2d8+12 and got 7, 1 [Total: 20.0 (Low), Avg: 4.00]
Total: 35.0, Avg: 3.50
[OOC] Ernst: Chandra gets +2 to hit +7 dmg, Phyllis gets +2 to hit, +3 dmg +4 weapon damage they'll never use.
Aleith|DM: Hits! [35!]
Kell gets -1 AC
Aleith|DM: Nick throws a Stunning Fist at Chandrasekhar!
Aleith|DM rolled d20+12 and got 8 ( Total: 20 )
Aleith|DM: Missing!
Chandrasekhar clang!
Aleith|DM: And then lashes out at Kell! [Charm of the Defender]
Aleith|DM rolled d20+14 and got 15 ( Total: 29 ) for +2 charm, -2 mark
Zorch! [10 radiant]
Aleith|DM: And Kell goes down as the huge man can't stop himself from grabbing him and throwing Kell to the ground. [Full Metal Grapple]
[OOC] Aleith|DM: KO!
Aleith|DM rolled 2d8+8 and got 7, 7 ( Total: 22.0 )
Phyllis: "Be -gentle.-"
Aleith|DM: Battle Order: | 29:Zane | 24:Pistoleer C | 23:Phyllis | 22:Chandrasekhar | 16:Gerald | 16:Kate Glenn | 13:Ernst | 10:Nick Reder |
Zane: "Phyllis, you have NO IDEA how hot you are right now. Legitimately buying you some damn flowers and chcolate for this."
Aleith|DM: Zane?
Gerald: "Pfftttaahahahahaha."
Ernst sighs before glancing at Gerald. "Think his goons are going to fight to the bitter end now?"
Nick: "What the hell did you make me do?!"
Gerald: "YOU MADE ME LAUGH, THAT'S WHAT."
Phyllis: "You and your kind have taken so much from this city."
Phyllis: "I took what's most precious to you."
Phyllis: "Your sense of agency."
Phyllis: "You can't be trusted with it anymore."
Gerald: "She's got more where that came from by the by so if you wanna stop resist arrest now…"
Zane flips Kell onto his back and slaps some fucking gold handcuffs on. "You're going to surrender now, or I'm going to let my sniper friend blow your guts all over the wall. Your choice."
Phyllis: "Dance for me now, puppet! Dance anew on the reclaimed Theater of Scoundrels!"
Aleith|DM: Nick then reflexively reaches out and punches Pistoleer C. [Charm]
Chandrasekhar absolutely side-eyes Phyllis, but also, what Zane said.
Nick: "Alright, alright! I give!"
Aleith|DM: And then the rest of them get cuffed. Kate and the other pistoleer wake up in handcuffs.
Phyllis smiles saccharine-sweetly. "Good boy."
Zane: "Are you sure? I haven't really let Gerald kill a lot of people lately, and if I don't throw him a bone he's going to get grumpy…"
Chandrasekhar: "Gerald will manage somehow."
Gerald: "For of of you just now waking up you have two guns trained on you from the roog, just sayin'." Gerald shouts down while waving.
Zane: "But he looks so -sad-…"
Chandrasekhar: "I dunno, he looks pretty enthusiastic to me."
Zane: "Well, I suppose I'll let him dial it up once we get into the Bleak Gate. That should make him feel better."
Ernst: "… I'm not entirely convinced Kell doesn't have more moles in the RHC or cards to play. We're going to need to be extra careful with his security."
Gerald: "I duno."
Gerald: "This is the one time I would be too upset about a suspect randomly dying in custody."
Gerald: "Although I think that was generally Kell's fault in the first place so… who knows."
Ernst: "After interrogation all bets are off, sure."
Aleith|DM: Long story short, you take Kell back to headquarters. He resists normal interrogation, but Phyllis gets him talking with her magic.
Aleith|DM: He gives you a fair bit of information on his guild-combined with Quentin Augst's info, you can pretty much dismantle his guild entirely.
Gerald‘ may have had a canary set up in the room Kell’s interrogated in. Because Zane's busy getting his eye fixed and distracted form doing it himself.
Zane is so not even worried about his eye until after the interrogation.
Aleith|DM: As for the Bleak Gate and his connection to the Obscurati, he knows not only about the canal route with the sigils, but he's got a stash of amulets and a broken wand that the Obscurati use to finalize the transition. They'd both need to be re-enchanted somehow, first.
Phyllis: Is it hard to figure out how? Or does someone just need knowledge of an Enchant Item ritual?
Aleith|DM: Well, between you, Ernst, and Harkover Lee, you can figure it out after several hours…
Ernst probably has asked Zane if he wanted his eye fixed at least three times during that interrogation.
Zane: "Later. Maybe."
Aleith|DM: The next morning, Zane, you hear skittering feet outside your door. When you open it to check, you find a pair of gloves piled atop a small mound of random necklaces, biscuits, and flowers, all arranged on a small ceramic plate. Blue paint on the plate reads, 'We sorry. Don't eat us.' The gloves are //gremlin gloves.
Aleith|DM: //You all level up to 11. Welcome to Paragon Tier.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License