Zg Session 47

Aleithilithos: Battle Order: | 13:Zane | 12:Gerald | 10:Garrett | 9:Phyllis | 8:Chandrasekhar | 5:Ernst |
Now talking in #Terranotos
Aleithilithos: Battle Order: | 13:Zane | 12:Gerald | 10:Garrett | 9:Phyllis | 8:Chandrasekhar | 5:Ernst |
Aleithilithos: okay mostly setup again
Gerald: remember to long rest ur pogz b4 fite
Aleith|DM: yes
Ernst: Who are we fightin'
Dicebot:// Twin Gametable IP: 174.6.79.111 using Virtual Daivve 1.02.4p2
Garrett: //orphans

Zane: what is this, a Cavia game?
Zane: www.instantrimshot.com
Aleith|DM: haha
Phyllis: spellbook arrangement for the day: sleep, visions of avarice, symphony of the dark court; glib tongue, emerald eye, illusory wall
Zane: Poisons for the day: Ungol Dust, Carrion crawler brain juice, Bloodroot poison.
Aleith|DM: Spring 11
You receive a message from the Cloudwood Police Station telling you that there's an orphanage several miles into the Cloudwood that's still receiving annual support payments, but no one's been out there for a while to check on it…
Aleith|DM: It's called the Gallo's School for Boys and most of it seems to be in the branches of an old tree.
Aleith|DM: What are we starting off with? The task force, or investigating the orphanage?
Zane: "Well ain't that topical."
Aleith|DM: Phyllis managed to talk a bunch of officers into helping out again.
Phyllis: 'Talk.'
Phyllis: Sure.
[OOC] Zane: Sending my 90 dudes to break the Suites while we go do the orphanages, I'll roll for it before or after, whichever
Aleith|DM: Sure. What's happening with the tunnels you found?
[OOC] Garrett: also scout the theatre
[OOC] Zane: hm. OK, sending 6 gys to scout the theater, 84 guys and 5 TFTs to break the Suites.
Aleith|DM: Alright.
Aleith|DM: Any special plan for the Grand Suites?
Zane is looking at a wagon loaded with barrels and talking to a few of the cops from the Flint branch. "No, you don't have to set the bottom of the barrel on fire. Just put it close enough for the heat and smoke to get in. You can do it with a torch. Anyway once you hear them clawing at the wood and each other to get out, point the cool end at the tunnel exit and knock the lid off.
Zane They'll take it from there. "
Aleith|DM: Sound like the tunnels are a no-go, and anything near their exits isn't going to have a good time either. +5 to the check.
[OOC] Zane: is that including my TFTs?
Aleith|DM: As it's above minimum officers but less than optimal, there's that cancels out the +5 bonus
Aleith|DM: +20 to the check total
Zane rolled 1d20+20 and got 14 ( Total: 34.0 )
Aleith|DM: Between the obvious show of force and the sudden crazed-rat infestation, they don't put up much of a fight.
[OOC] Zane: Now to scout the theater
Aleith|DM: Alright. How're the scout's doing? Base +10 to the check.
[OOC] Aleith|DM: and 1 strike gained
Zane rolled 2#1d20+12(1) and got 19 ( Total: 31.0 ) for one TFT
Also rolled 2#1d20+12(2) and got 4 [Total: 16.0 (Low), Avg: 4.00]
Total: 47.0, Avg: 11.50
Aleith|DM: and stealth checks to remain hidden?
Aleith|DM: or was that the second roll?
[OOC] Zane: that was the second roll D:
Aleith|DM: okay, well
Aleith|DM: One of the guys got ambushed by someone they didn't notice, but the other two manage to see 60 hostiles-
[OOC] Zane: ffffuck I'm glad we're handling this place and not the mooks haha
Aleith|DM: Wait, as word spreads about the Grand Suites getting taken over, morale seems to be dropping even further. By the end, only about 40 people seem to be left in the Theatre of Scoundrels and the surrounding buildings.
[OOC] Zane: still not great, but we got this. Later
Aleith|DM: And on to the Cloudwood. Letting Asrabey know?
[OOC] Gerald: no reason not to
[OOC] Zane: I suppose we should, he'll pout otherwise
Aleith|DM: Okay.
Aleith|DM: The trip out there with Asrabey Varel takes a couple of hours, since the orphanage is pretty deep into the Cloudwood, about seven miles as the crow flies, and it's not really a straight path.
Aleith|DM: Despite the city being otherwise partly cloudy, as you get within half a mile of the orphanage, it begins to rain.
Aleith|DM: Thankfully, the police also provided a fairly detailed map, so you didn't have to worry about getting lost.
Zane just puts the hood of his cloak up with a smile. [Grey Rain Cloak]
Gerald: "Hmm. I guess that'll help a bit in spotting the invisible guy."
Phyllis: "I can always try to scry some, if necessary. We know his name, so…"
Aleith|DM: When you get to the orphanage, you see a few buildings around the base of a massive tree, but they're empty. A sturdy staircase spirals around the tree's trunk to the main building about a hundred feet up the tree.
Gerald: "Yeeeah I think we found our place."
Gerald‘ adjusts his head and coat before stepping out ot the carriage and up the stairs.
Zane looks up. And up, and up and… "And they keep children here?"
Chandrasekhar: "Well, I like the aesthetic, at least."
Garrett: "Not for any longer than they have to.
Ernst: "If we can get an idea of where he is first I can always drop down an eye to deal with the concealment."
Aleith|DM: Perception check?
Phyllis takes the few moments she needs to cast [Hunter’s Blessing], naming Ekossigan as the target.
Aleith|DM: Okay.
Gerald‘ rolled d20+14 and got 3 ( Total: 17 )
Zane rolled d20+10 and got 18 ( Total: 28 )
Garrett` rolled 1d20+13 and got 5 ( Total: 18 )
Ernst rolled d20+12 and got 5 ( Total: 17.0 )
Zane continues to be a finely-tuned invisible person hunting machine.
Phyllis rolled d20+20 and got 16 ( Total: 36.0 ) for provided the check is to perceive Ekossigan and she gets the cast off, substitute Arcana
Aleith|DM: It’s not
[OOC] Phyllis: 7 perception otherwise, so 23 instead
Aleith|DM: Alright, you get near the top, when you suddenly get a couple of arrows fired at you.
Gerald: "The fuck?"
Aleith|DM rolled 2#d20+14(1) and got 2 ( Total: 16.0 ) for Chandrasekhar, Zane
Also rolled 2#d20+14(2) and got 17 [Total: 31.0 (High), Avg: 17.00]
Total: 47.0, Avg: 9.50
Garrett: "That's what it feels like against you, Gerald."
Aleith|DM: Zane getting pelted for…..9 poison damage. Wow, so painful.
Aleith|DM: Battle Order: | 29:Garrett | 24:Zane | 23:Ernst | 22:Phyllis | 20:Pugwampi Grem.A | 19:Gerald | 12:Pugwampi Grem.B | 10:Chandrasekhar |
Aleith|DM: Seems to be several gremlins up top
Zane watches the venom sizzle… and slide right off his armor. "That coulda sucked…"
Ernst: "That's a big gremlin."
Aleith|DM: Battle Order: | 29:Garrett | 24:Zane | 24:Pugwampi Grem.C | 23:Ernst | 23:Pugwampi Grem.E | 22:Phyllis | 22:Nuglub Gremlin B | 20:Pugwampi Grem.A | 19:Gerald | 15:Pugwampi Grem.D | 12:Pugwampi Grem.B | 10:Chandrasekhar | 10:Pugwampi Grem.F | 10:Nuglub Gremlin A |
Gerald: "Maaan, I thought we were fighting invisible wizards with trees for faces, not…. stupid shitty little goblins."
Aleith|DM: Garrett?
Aleith|DM: A rancid stench drifts on the breeze
Zane: "Cheer up. The shitty goblins probably work for the invisible wizard."
Aleith|DM: The walls of the orphanage are a bit warped from age, and can be partially seen through, providing superior, not total cover.
Gerald: "HEY YOU LITTLE FUCKERS CAN SPEAK COMMON RIGHT?"
Garrett‘ rushes up the stairs [Move], kicks open the door [Minor], and unleashes a barrage of shadowy knives onto the gremlins! [Cloud of Steel]
Pugwampi A: "Stay away, big men!"
Chandrasekhar: "Tch…"
Ernst: "Seems they can in fact speak common."
Gerald: "You’re all under arrest, anyone that doesn't stop fighting is getting bullets after the knives!"
Aleith|DM: It was in Primordial, actually
Aleith|DM: but you all speak that anyway
Phyllis: The native tongue of the land, as it were. Gosh.
Garrett‘ rolled 6#1d20+20(1) and got 1 ( Total: 21 ) for vs AC, Mook A, C, D, E, F, Nuglub Gremlin A, B
Also rolled 6#1d20+20(2) and got 18 [Total: 38]
Also rolled 6#1d20+20(3) and got 10 [Total: 30]
Also rolled 6#1d20+20(4) and got 12 [Total: 32]
Also rolled 6#1d20+20(5) and got 12 [Total: 32]
Also rolled 6#1d20+20(6) and got 18 [Total: 38]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 191
Aleith|DM: Mook A, surprisingly, lives.
Aleith|DM: All the other’s [KO!]
Aleith|DM: Hits on the Nuglubs!
Garrett‘ rolled 1d4+9 and got 3 ( Total: 12 )
Also rolled 2d8 and got 3, 4 [Total: 7]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 19
Aleith|DM: You need 1 more roll in there…
Garrett` rolled 1d20+20 and got 1 ( Total: 21 )
Aleith|DM: Oh. You missed Nuglub B
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 19!
Aleith|DM: Zane?
Zane darts up the stars on Garretts heels, kicking open the other door and stabbing Nuglub A. [Bastard Sword MBA]
Zane rolled 1d20+15 and got 12 ( Total: 27.0 )
Aleith|DM: Hit!
Zane rolled 1d10+9 and got 3 ( Total: 12.0 )
Also rolled 1d8 and got 7 [Total: 7 (High), Avg: 7.00]
Total: 19.0, Avg: 5.00
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 19! Bloodied!
Aleith|DM: Ernst? You’re third, shockingly.
Ernst just fires off a [Magic Weapon] at Nuglub A.
Ernst rolled 2#d20+17(1) and got 16 ( Total: 33.0 )
Also rolled 2#d20+17(2) and got 9 [Total: 26.0 (Low), Avg: 9.00]
Total: 59.0, Avg: 12.50
Ernst rolled 2d8+9 and got 7, 2 ( Total: 18.0 ) for +2 to hit +3 dmg for Gerald and Phyllis
Aleith|DM: Hits!
[OOC] Gerald: and by phyllis he ment chandra!
[OOC] Ernst: -Phyllis +Chandra then
Aleith|DM: Sure.
Aleith|DM: the gun doesn't fire.
Aleith|DM: click
Ernst: "… Heh."
Gerald: "The hell are you doing?"
Aleith|DM: You pull the trigger again. Nothing.
[OOC] Garrett: "Where's the 'kaboom'?"
Aleith|DM: Phyllis?
[OOC] Zane: Oh god Gerald I hope u got a backup weapon…
[OOC] Gerald: i have a +1 sword and no STR :D
Ernst: "You're welcome to try. I'm not sure what's stopping this from firing just yet but I can probably give you an answer in a moment."
Gerald: "Either you've turned into a completely incompete idiot with no eye for detail which seems unlikely, or there's some magic bullshit preventing firearms from, uh, firing. Phyllis!"
Phyllis channels her will through her orb, exerting control through it. "I have a few theories, myself." [Mage Hand] [Winged Horde]
Aleith|DM: Okay, roll twice on all of those…
Aleith|DM: Unluck: Enemies in the aura roll twice on d20s and take the worst.
Phyllis rolled 4#d20+17(1) and got 5 ( Total: 22.0 ) for Nubgub Ax2, Nubgub Bx2
Also rolled 4#d20+17(2) and got 10 [Total: 27.0 (Low), Avg: 10.00]
Also rolled 4#d20+17(3) and got 13 [Total: 30.0 (High), Avg: 13.00]
Also rolled 4#d20+17(4) and got 2 [Total: 19.0 (Low), Avg: 2.00]
Total: 98.0, Avg: 7.50
Aleith|DM: Hits A!
Phyllis rolled d6+7 and got 6 ( Total: 13.0 ) for can't make OAs UEoPNT
[OOC] Phyllis: OH WAIT MAGIC WEAPON
Aleith|DM: didn't hit
[OOC] Phyllis: still misses B but +3 dmg to that too
Aleith|DM: because nothing happened…
[OOC] Phyllis: Not … even on A?
Aleith|DM: no on the magic weapon
[OOC] Phyllis: oh
[OOC] Aleith|DM: KO!
Aleith|DM: Pugwampi Gremlin A backs up a bit before firing a poison arrow at Garrett!
Aleith|DM rolled d20+14 and got 12 ( Total: 26 )
Phyllis: "Do you call your weapon by, well. Any sort of affectionate nickname?"
Aleith|DM: Missing…
Aleith|DM: Gerald?
Gerald: "Uh…"
Gerald: "…Does it count if I make sure to never say them out loud?"
Phyllis: "Then how will it know? Share with the rest of the class, Gerald."
Gerald: "The Shotgun is Bull, and the Musket is Betsy."
Chandrasekhar nods approvingly.
Phyllis: "Ernst. You?"
Ernst: "Why would I name anything but Stocke?"
Phyllis: "True. I could just be messing with Gerald."
Phyllis smiles at him sweetly, tauntingly.
Gerald: "Serioiusly though does that matter or am I stealing Zane's shitty bow?"
Zane: "You be nice or you can't borrow Vera."
Gerald: "It's not even magical!"
Phyllis: "It might. It's just a theory."
Gerald: "Fucking ki focus."
Ernst: "I'd recommend taking the bow."
Gerald: "Alright, science away!"
Gerald‘ pulls himself up onto the deck above Ernst, then lets off a [Twin Shot] into Pugwampi B.
Aleith|DM: Click. Nothing happens.
Phyllis: "Theory disproven."
Gerald: "This always happens whenever I trust Phyllis!"
Ernst: "I wonder if once these things die the guns will just start firing off all the shots."
Aleith|DM: Pugwampi B takes a step back and fires an arrow at Chandrasekhar.
Chandrasekhar: "Goddess I hope not."
Aleith|DM rolled d20+14 and got 3 ( Total: 17 )
Aleith|DM: Missing.
Aleith|DM: Chandra!
Phyllis: "… Oh, hm. I wonder if Rock’s golden gun would work here …"
Aleith|DM: Oh wait I skipped Nuglub B
Aleith|DM: The gremlin looks almost civilized, but then it smiles wider than should be possible for its head, revealing yellowed teeth like a bear trap. [Bear Trap]
[OOC] Aleith|DM: Bite and Claw Flurry* rather
Aleith|DM rolled d20+16 and got 6 ( Total: 22 ) for Zane
Aleith|DM: Missing!
Aleith|DM: Chandra!
Chandrasekhar moves over to Gremlin B and tries to murder it to get rid of the aura. [Virtuous Strike]
Chandrasekhar rolled 2d20+17 and got 12, 9 ( Total: 38 ) for vs. AC 23
[OOC] Chandrasekhar: Damn it
Chandrasekhar rolled 2#d20+17(1) and got 2 ( Total: 19 ) for vs. AC 23
Also rolled 2#d20+17(2) and got 7 [Total: 24]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 43
[OOC] Chandrasekhar: can I use my original rolls ;~;
[OOC] Garrett: I'd take the 12+17 personally >_>
Aleith|DM: 9+17 is enough to hit
Aleith|DM: so sure
Aleith|DM: Hit! [KO!]
Gerald‘ shakes his head, takes a half second to tuck his shotgun back away into its pocket space with one hand, while drawing his oft neglected longsword with his other and taking a swipe at the little goblin. [OA]
Gerald` rolled 2#d20+8(1) and got 15 ( Total: 23 )
Also rolled 2#d20+8(2) and got 18 [Total: 26]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 49
Aleith|DM: When you put your gun away, the shot goes off, widly off-course as it moves.
Phyllis: "Easy there, Bull."
Gerald: "Weird."
Aleith|DM: The larger goblins shouts out, "Intruders!" in Elven.
[OOC] Aleith|DM: *gremlin
Ernst: "Going to chalk this one up to messing with technology."
Gerald: "Unquestionably."
Aleith|DM: Battle Order: | 29:Garrett | 24:Zane | 24:Pugwampi Grem.I | 24:Pugwampi Grem.N | 23:Ernst | 23:Pugwampi Grem.K | 22:Phyllis | 22:Nuglub Gremlin B | 20:Pugwampi Grem.G | 20:Pugwampi Grem.M | 19:Gerald | 15:Pugwampi Grem.J | 12:Pugwampi Grem.H | 10:Chandrasekhar | 10:Pugwampi Grem.L | 10:Nuglub Gremlin C |
Aleith|DM: Garrett?
Garrett: "Here, Gerald, you seem like you could use this a bit more." He drops his offhand dagger on the ground before rushing at the remaining Pugwampi Gremlin A! [Charge]
Garrett` rolled 2#1d20+19(1) and got 8 ( Total: 27 ) for vs AC
Also rolled 2#1d20+19(2) and got 1 [Total: 20]
Gerald: "Oh! Yeah that’ll work."
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 47
Aleith|DM: Miss!
Aleith|DM: Zane!
Zane sidesteps out of the bad juju and shivs the Nuglub! [Bastard Sword MBA]
Zane rolled 1d20+15 and got 4 ( Total: 19.0 )
Zane needed to step further apparently
Aleith|DM: Still some lingering juju :(
Aleith|DM: A tiny gremlin comes barrelling through a gap in the wall and tries to stick Zane with a dagger!
Aleith|DM rolled d20+16 and got 18 ( Total: 34 )
Aleith|DM: He rams your shin, stabs your boot, and knocks you off balance. 1 damage and knocked prone!
Chandrasekhar: "Why is there so much mohya."
Aleith|DM: Ernst?
Aleith|DM: Your gun goes off just as Zane goes down, firing at Nuglub B!
[OOC] Ernst: .. Oh. Okay then
[OOC] Ernst: Where is it…
Aleith|DM: Opposite Zane from you
[OOC] Ernst: 17:52:40] <Sugarlips> Ernst, 2d8+9: 7, 2 [Total: 18.0 (Avg), Avg: 4.50] - +2 to hit +3 dmg for Gerald Chandra and Zane ((I rolled for this attack earlier against the same type of enemy so…))
Aleith|DM: Ah yes
Aleith|DM: roll twice again because of the aura
Ernst rolled 2#d20+17(1) and got 19 ( Total: 36.0 )
Also rolled 2#d20+17(2) and got 13 [Total: 30.0 (High), Avg: 13.00]
Total: 66.0, Avg: 16.00
Aleith|DM: both of those were hits if I recall
Aleith|DM: And so are those
Aleith|DM: So [18!]
[OOC] Ernst: Does that eat my action?
Aleith|DM: nope
Aleith|DM: and since this is technically the start of your turn…I guess it still lasts to the end of your next one???
Ernst just fires another [Magic Weapon]. Maybe his gun works now.
Aleith|DM: Nope. Click.
[OOC] Ernst: EoT. Keep aiming at shit
Aleith|DM: Pugwampi K stabs at Zane through the wall!
Aleith|DM rolled d20+11 and got 18 ( Total: 29 ) for -5 superior cover
Aleith|DM: Hitting for 5 as it pounds its dagger into you with screeching glee!
Zane: "Augh! Little prick!"
Aleith|DM: pretty much
Aleith|DM: Pugwampi N charges at Chandrasekhar!
Aleith|DM rolled d20+17 and got 13 ( Total: 30 )
Aleith|DM: Hitting for 1 damage and knocking him prone!
Aleith|DM: Phyllis?
Aleith|DM: Battle Order: | 29:Garrett | 24:Zane | 24:Pugwampi Grem.I | 24:Pugwampi Grem.N | 23:Ernst | 23:Pugwampi Grem.K | 22:Phyllis | 22:Nuglub Gremlin BD | 20:PugwampiGremAG | 20:Pugwampi Grem.M | 19:Gerald | 15:Pugwampi Grem.J | 12:PugwampiGremBH | 10:Chandrasekhar | 10:Pugwampi Grem.L | 10:Nuglub Gremlin C |
Phyllis shifts back against the balcony and assails the crowd with another [Winged Horde], pitting illusionary swarms of fey against real ones.
Phyllis rolled 6#d20+17(1) and got 7 ( Total: 24.0 ) for vs will, minion Ix2, minion Kx2, Gremlin Bx2
Also rolled 6#d20+17(2) and got 14 [Total: 31.0 (High), Avg: 14.00]
Also rolled 6#d20+17(3) and got 8 [Total: 25.0 (Low), Avg: 8.00]
Also rolled 6#d20+17(4) and got 12 [Total: 29.0 (High), Avg: 12.00]
Also rolled 6#d20+17(5) and got 4 [Total: 21.0 (Low), Avg: 4.00]
Also rolled 6#d20+17(6) and got 15 [Total: 32.0 (High), Avg: 15.00]
Total: 162.0, Avg: 10.00
Aleith|DM: Hit, hit, miss!
Phyllis rolled d6+7 and got 2 ( Total: 9.0 )
Aleith|DM: Both minions are KO'd!
Aleith|DM: Out of thin air, Nuglub Gremlin B pulls a rope knotted in a noose, its other end tied to a railing. As you struggle to get to your feet, it slips the noose over Zane's head and pulls tight. [Hanging Death]
Aleith|DM rolled d20+18 and got 9 ( Total: 27 ) for CA
Aleith|DM: Zane is caught in the noose. Until he escapes, he cannot breathe and takes ongoing 5 damage.
Aleith|DM: The nuglub pulls on the rope… [Move action]
Aleith|DM rolled d20+18 and got 18 ( Total: 36 ) for vs Fort
Aleith|DM: Zane slides 1 square closer to the edge.
Zane looks more amused than panicked.
Gerald: "That's not very nice."
Aleith|DM: Nuglub D squeezes through a wall and can be seen coming up the right walkway.
Aleith|DM: Pugwampi A stabs at Garrett!
Aleith|DM rolled d20+16 and got 18 ( Total: 34 )
Aleith|DM: Hitting for 1 and knocking him prone!
Aleith|DM: Gremlin G comes through the wall and stabs at him! [Dagger Dogpile]
Aleith|DM rolled d20+18 and got 2 ( Total: 20 ) for CA
Aleith|DM: Missing!
Gerald: "Not a big fan of this whole no weapon business."
Aleith|DM: Pugwampi M does the same.
Aleith|DM rolled d20+13 and got 12 ( Total: 25 ) for CA, -5 for cover
Aleith|DM: Also missing
Aleith|DM: Gerald!
Gerald: "You okay Boss? Alright great." Gerald carefully steps over Zane, slips back Phyllis, kicks the dagger up into the air with his foot, then catches it for a half second before hurlig it first at Pug N… [AP] [Twin Shot]
Gerald‘ rolled 2#d20+19(1) and got 14 ( Total: 33 )
Also rolled 2#d20+19(2) and got 10 [Total: 29]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 62
Gerald: Then Pug G…
Aleith|DM: Hit! [KO!]
Gerald` rolled 2#d20+19(1) and got 20 ( Total: 39 )
Also rolled 2#d20+19(2) and got 9 [Total: 28]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 67
[OOC] Aleith|DM: KO!
Gerald: Before hurling his the dagger into Pug A, while tumbling into the building proper, chucking the dagger at Pug M as well. [Attacks On The Run]
Gerald` rolled 2#d20+18(1) and got 20 ( Total: 38 )
Also rolled 2#d20+18(2) and got 11 [Total: 29]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 67
Gerald` rolled 2#d20+18(1) and got 19 ( Total: 37 )
Also rolled 2#d20+18(2) and got 14 [Total: 32]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 69
[OOC] Aleith|DM: KO! * 2!
Gerald: "FUCK ALL YA’LL LITTLE SHITS! CLEAR!"
Phyllis: "… So Gerald."
Phyllis: "What's the dagger named?"
Gerald: "I duno ask Garrett!"
Aleith|DM: Battle Order: | 29:Garrett | 24:Zane | 23:Ernst | 22:Phyllis | 22:Nuglub Gremlin BD | 19:Gerald | 15:Pugwampi Grem.J | 12:Pugwampi Grem.H | 10:Chandrasekhar | 10:Pugwampi Grem.L | 10:Nuglub Gremlin C |
Garrett: "Ivory. I'll let you guess what the other one's named."
Gerald: "Trunk?"
Aleith|DM: Gremlin J slips out to the walkway and then charges at Garrett!
Garrett‘ winces. "Ooh. Close."
Aleith|DM rolled d20+19 and got 20 ( Total: 39 )
Aleith|DM: Hitting for 5!
Aleith|DM: Pugwampi H does the same on the right walkway.
Gerald: "Uuugh nooooo why are there moooreeeeeee!"
Aleith|DM rolled d20+19 and got 16 ( Total: 35 ) for vs Chandrasekhar
Aleith|DM: Also hitting for 5!
Aleith|DM: Chandrasekhar?
Garrett: "It’s okay you just gotta do what you just did, except again."
Gerald: "Yeah I duno about that."
Chandrasekhar gets up, and then hacks at H in frustration! [Virtue] [Virtuous Strike]
Chandrasekhar rolled 2#d20+17(1) and got 6 ( Total: 23 ) for vs. 23
[OOC] Ernst: You have +2/+3
Also rolled 2#d20+17(2) and got 9 [Total: 26]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 49
Aleith|DM: Hits!
Aleith|DM: +3 damage from magic weapon
Aleith|DM: Wait, KO
Aleith|DM: Pugwampi L charges Gerald!
Aleith|DM rolled d20+17 and got 7 ( Total: 24 )
Aleith|DM: Missing!
Gerald‘ groans.
Aleith|DM: Nuglub C goes out to the left walkway.
Aleith|DM: Battle Order: | 29:Garrett | 24:Zane | 23:Ernst | 22:Phyllis | 22:Nuglub Gremlin BD | 19:Gerald | 15:Pugwampi Grem.J | 10:Chandrasekhar | 10:Pugwampi Grem.L | 10:Nuglub Gremlin C |
Aleith|DM: Garrett!
Garrett` delays to 23.
Aleith|DM: Zane!
Zane rolls back onto his shoulders to put slack in the rope, slashes it with a dagger, and flips neatly up to his feet. "Please. Second semester. Flexible Weaponry 101. Instructor Uk-gra."
Aleith|DM: Ernst?
Ernst fires that held [Magic Weapon] first at Gremlin B.
Ernst rolled 2#d20+17(1) and got 15 ( Total: 32.0 )
Also rolled 2#d20+17(2) and got 19 [Total: 36.0 (High), Avg: 19.00]
Total: 68.0, Avg: 17.00
Aleith|DM: 1 hit
Aleith|DM: Roll twice again
Ernst rolled 2#d20+17(1) and got 4 ( Total: 21.0 )
Also rolled 2#d20+17(2) and got 11 [Total: 28.0 (High), Avg: 11.00]
Total: 49.0, Avg: 7.50
Aleith|DM: and one miss
[OOC] Ernst: HA
Ernst rolled 2d8+12 and got 6, 8 ( Total: 26.0 )
Aleith|DM: 2d8?
[OOC] Ernst: I used HA.
[OOC] Ernst: Err heroic
Aleith|DM: Oh Heroic okay
Aleith|DM: I thought you were laughing
[OOC] Ernst: HE
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 26!] Bloodied!
Ernst then makes his way closer to Garrett before firing a [Gale-Forced Infusion] on him.
Gerald: "?! Is your gun in fact working, just, with some weird ass time delay of about 6, 7 second give or take?"
Ernst rolled 3#d20+14(1) and got 16 ( Total: 30.0 ) for vs reflex minions 2nd
Also rolled 3#d20+14(2) and got 10 [Total: 24.0 (Low), Avg: 10.00]
Also rolled 3#d20+14(3) and got 5 [Total: 19.0 (Low), Avg: 5.00]
Total: 73.0, Avg: 10.33
Aleith|DM: Unluck, roll again
Ernst rolled 3#d20+14(1) and got 18 ( Total: 32.0 )
Also rolled 3#d20+14(2) and got 20 [Total: 34.0 (High), Avg: 20.00]
Also rolled 3#d20+14(3) and got 8 [Total: 22.0 (Low), Avg: 8.00]
Total: 88.0, Avg: 15.33
Aleith|DM: Okay you hit the first two but missed the 2nd minion
Ernst rolled d10+11 and got 5 ( Total: 16.0 )
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 16!] [KO!
Ernst attempts to slide the enemy off the edge.
Aleith|DM rolled d20+0 and got 14 ( Total: 14 ) for save
Aleith|DM: It falls prone instead
Aleith|DM: Phyllis?
[OOC] Garrett: garrett
[OOC] Ernst: Garrett also gets +5 AC
Aleith|DM: Ah yes
Aleith|DM: Garrett
Garrett` kip ups [Minor Action - Stand, Acrobat Boots] and dashes back down the hallway, stabbing at the injured Gremlin B! [Clever Strike]
Garrett` rolled 1d20+20 and got 11 ( Total: 31 ) for vs Ref
Aleith|DM: Hit!
Garrett` rolled 1d4+13 and got 3 ( Total: 16 )
Also rolled 2d8 and got 7, 4 [Total: 11]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 27
[OOC] Aleith|DM: KO!
Aleith|DM: Now Phyllis.
Ernst: "And yes, the gun has a 6 second delay, Gerald."
Ernst: "I’ve fired it twice now."
Phyllis sends another [Winged Horde] at Pugwampi L and Nughub C! After shifting out of the aura, that is.
Aleith|DM: Good move
Phyllis rolled 2#d20+15(1) and got 5 ( Total: 20.0 ) for vs Will, repositioning [Mage Hand] (free to dismiss + minor) so CA against Pugwampi - pugwampi, -5 from cover I think due to wall against Nughub
Also rolled 2#d20+15(2) and got 8 [Total: 23.0 (Low), Avg: 8.00]
Total: 43.0, Avg: 6.50
[OOC] Phyllis: Which … probably misses both.
Aleith|DM: Miss, hit!
[OOC] Phyllis: unless the blast actually hits despite going through cover? how do zones of origin even work
Phyllis rolled d6+7 and got 6 ( Total: 13.0 ) for well if you say it's a hit
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 13!Aleith|DM: Bloodied!
Aleith|DM: Nuglub D waves a claw in Chandrasekhar's direction, and his armour begins to glow red! [Heat Metal]
Aleith|DM rolled d20+14 and got 4 ( Total: 18 ) for vs Will
Aleith|DM: But Chandrasekhar wards off the mohya.
Aleith|DM: Chandrasekhar!
Chandrasekhar: "Nice try, I'll grant you that."
Aleith|DM: Gerald!
Gerald: "Okay, this is getting stupid."
Gerald‘ steps over the Gremlin and out through the door, beyond its aura.
Aleith|DM: Battle Order: | 24:Zane | 23:Ernst | 23:Garrett | 22:Phyllis | 22:Nuglub Gremlin D | 19:Gerald | 10:Chandrasekhar | 10:Pugwampi Grem.L | 10:Nuglub Gremlin C |
[OOC] Gerald: which probably involves eating an OA…?
Aleith|DM: Probably
[OOC] Gerald: I mean you tell me you drive ’em
Aleith|DM: Wait no
Aleith|DM: you were far enough away…?
Aleith|DM: oh wrong G name
Aleith|DM rolled d20+16 and got 16 ( Total: 32 ) for OA
Aleith|DM: 1 damage and knocked prone, ending your movement
Gerald: "… WHATEVER."
Garrett‘ tries not to snort, fails. "Now it’s arrived at stupid."
Gerald‘ rolls back and hurls the dagger. [Nimble Strike]
Zane: "Slapstick comedy at its finest."
Gerald` rolled 2#d20+14(1) and got 3 ( Total: 17 )
Also rolled 2#d20+14(2) and got 7 [Total: 21]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 38
Aleith|DM: Misses!
Aleith|DM: Chandrasekhar!
Chandrasekhar [Challenge]s Nuglub D, then steps back and gets a running start before charging it! [Charge Virtuous Strike]
Chandrasekhar rolled d20+18 and got 13 ( Total: 31 ) for vs AC 23
Aleith|DM: Hit!
Chandrasekhar rolled d8+11 and got 6 ( Total: 17 ) for +3 from magic weapon still, right? Vuln 3 Radiant UEONT
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 17!
Aleith|DM: Pugwampi L moves closer and stabs Gerald!
Aleith|DM rolled d20+18 and got 8 ( Total: 26 ) for CA
Aleith|DM: Missing :(
Aleith|DM: Nuglub C stands up and charges Ernst!
Aleith|DM rolled d20+16 and got 2 ( Total: 18 )
Aleith|DM: Miss
Aleith|DM: Battle Order: | 24:Zane | 23:Ernst | 23:Garrett | 22:Phyllis | 22:Nuglub Gremlin D | 19:Gerald | 10:Chandrasekhar | 10:Pugwampi Grem.L | 10:Nuglub Gremlin C |
Ernst: "… get lost. I’m thinking."
Aleith|DM: Zane, Ernst, Garrett!
Zane flicks the dagger in his hand at Pugwampi C… [RBA]
Zane rolled 2#1d20+17(1) and got 16 ( Total: 33.0 )
Also rolled 2#1d20+17(2) and got 16 [Total: 33.0 (High), Avg: 16.00]
Total: 66.0, Avg: 16.00
Aleith|DM: Hit!
[OOC] Zane: Wait thats Pugwampi L not C. I dont want to atack the Nuglub, I want to kill the minion haha
Aleith|DM: oh.
[OOC] Aleith|DM: KO!
Aleith|DM: Ernst! Garrett!
Ernst shifts a step back before firing a [Magic Weapon] at C. Click.
Garrett‘ moves into the area where Ernst absconded and stabs at the Nuglub Gremlin C! [Sly Flourish]
Garrett` rolled 1d20+20 and got 10 ( Total: 30 ) for vs AC, yeah see that mage hand? yeah.
Aleith|DM: Yeah, yeah I do. Hit!
Garrett` rolled 1d4+18 and got 4 ( Total: 22 )
Also rolled 2d8 and got 6, 6 [Total: 12]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 34
[OOC] Aleith|DM: KO!
Aleith|DM: And…your gun fires, Ernst.
Aleith|DM: into empty air
Aleith|DM: Phyllis?
Ernst groans.
Phyllis fires off a one-two [Illusory Ambushx2] [AP] at the remaining Gremlin! (D)
Phyllis rolled 2#d20+17(1) and got 20 ( Total: 37.0 ) for vs Will
Also rolled 2#d20+17(2) and got 2 [Total: 19.0 (Low), Avg: 2.00]
Total: 56.0, Avg: 11.00
Aleith|DM: Crit! Miss!
Phyllis rolled 3d6+18 and got 4, 3, 5 ( Total: 30.0 ) for -2 tohit UEoPNT
Aleith|DM: The Nuglub can see the end coming for it and frantically claws at Chandrasekhar!
Aleith|DM rolled d20+16 and got 9 ( Total: 25 )
Aleith|DM: Missing!
Phyllis: Hey hey now let’s not mix our factions here.
Aleith|DM: Gerald!
Gerald‘ stands up, long range twin shot from dooowwwwnn toooownnnnn throwing range is so short
Gerald` rolled 2#d20+10(1) and got 20 ( Total: 30 )
Also rolled 2#d20+10(2) and got 17 [Total: 27]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 57
[OOC] Gerald: ded
Aleith|DM: I suppose even -5 for cover hits on a crit
[OOC] Aleith|DM: KO!
[OOC] Gerald: that was with the -5 AND -2 and +2 anyway
Gerald: "Okay."
Aleith|DM: Fair enough.
Gerald: ’Fuck gremlins. "
Gerald: "Chandra can put a ban on all gremlins."
Zane goes and picks up his dagger. "Not even with your dick and Garrett pushing."
Aleith|DM: The lobby Gerald's in had a couple desks and a few chairs. The gremlins were sleeping on the chairs and in the drawers, it looks like.
Garrett: "Stay sharp, let's secure the area."
Ernst: "I still can't help but wonder why the hell anyone would build an orphanage this high with no rails."
Chandrasekhar snickers.
Garrett: "Fuck only knows that one'a them is still hiding under a bed."
Aleith|DM: The gremlins seem to have taken stacks of paper and clumped them into crude shapes of animals.
Aleith|DM: There's railings.
Zane: "Adoption of the fittest."
Gerald‘ starts tossin’ the place.
[OOC] Ernst: If I could slide someone off they clearly weren't high enough :(
Chandrasekhar: "This is a fairly common building style where I'm from. I wonder if the architect was Eladrin..?"
Gerald: "I'm not entirely sure what we're looking for but I imagine it's one of those 'you'll know it when you see it' kinda things."
Phyllis investigates, as well. "I imagine Asrabey or possibly Chandra would have a better idea…"
Aleith|DM: Alright. Where are you checking out?
Zane: "I'm mostly looking for a floaty mask and some leaves, so I can shoot it in the eye."
Garrett‘ moves a bit deeper in, nearer to the trunk.
Aleith|DM: Garrett: Seems to be a common room. It’s full of discarded toys, balls, and piles of clothes. The rancid smell is getting a bit stronger.
Zane will start at the back [11] and work his way forward. [Thorough Search]
Garrett: "Mmph." He peeks his head into a different room, sort of wiping under his nose, trying to salvage some of the muffin smell on it from this morning.
Aleith|DM: Gale's sitting on the roof of the building. She motions for you to be quiet, Zane.
Aleith|DM: She waves her hands in a motion, trying to tell you not to go inside the building
Zane nods and heads back into the main building. "I think I found something."
Aleith|DM: Seems to be a library, Garrett. Only a few books are on the shelves.
Garrett: "If it's the source of that smell, let me know, so I can not go there."
Gerald: "What's up?"
Phyllis checks out 8 and 9.
Aleith|DM: Heading through the wall or room 7 first, Phyllis?
Aleith|DM: Either way, as you enter the room, an overpowering stench staggers you briefly.
Aleith|DM: The dining room has four wooden tables with an array of broken chairs litter this room, all of them sprouting recent growth.
Zane grins. "Gale is. Literally. Up on the roof of the back building. And she seems real insistent that I not go in there."
Aleith|DM: Speaking of recent growth…
Aleith|DM: The outside of the structure is made up of wood, given a recent coat of green paint. In places the slats and beams appear to have started sprouting short leafy branches, like the dead wood has come back to life. All the windows are shuttered, and now they’ve grown enough that they cannot be opened, though they still let in dim light during the day.
Phyllis: Well, Room 7 first.
Gerald: "And she's…"
Garrett: "Well, Gerald, looks like it's your birthday."
Gerald: "Working with the guy we're after…? So."
Aleith|DM: Room 8 seems to be the kitchen. A large crockpot and various old metal eating implements are scattered throughout this room.
Gerald: "Gods above I hope that was the last of the gremlins or I'm going to be super mad in a few minutes."
Zane smiles. "I'm not gonna garantee he's in there, but… probably something important is."
Aleith|DM: Room 9 appears to be a storage room, and is the source of the stench-veritable piles of rotten fruit and refuse, and pools of spoiled milk.
Gerald‘ heads on over back towards room 11, waiting by the door of the main building. Gives Gale a wave.
Aleith|DM: Room 3 appears to be an office, with various paperwork on and in the desk.
Phyllis closes the door again and turns tail. Maybe she’ll return later, just to make sure, but … let's put that as last on the list. Ugh. She keeps ambling down south.
Aleith|DM: And room six appears to be a classroom. There's some remarkably life-like scupltures of adults sitting akwardly in the classroom's chaiirs, made from mud, beeswax, leaves, and twigs.
Garrett‘ makes a note to have Chandra make sure these aren’t actually transmuted adults, and continues outside.
Aleith|DM: Asrabey stands at the southwest corner, glaring at Gale with arms crossed.
Zane shoulder-nudges Asrabey. "(She's actually been fairly useful. If you could maybe not murder her to pieces when the fight breaks out, that'd be swell.)"
Asrabey grunts. "(Eladrin women are few and far between. I will try to not make it a telling blow.)"
Aleith|DM: The door to one of the rooms on the outside branches appears to be stuck fast.
Garrett‘ raises an eyebrow. Are the walls here likewise slitted like on the main trunk?
Aleith|DM: There’s noises coming from inside.
Aleith|DM: These ones seem to have been warped deliberately so there isn't.
[OOC] Garrett: is the door stuck or locked
Aleith|DM: But you can hear someone crying inside.
Aleith|DM: Stuck.
Garrett: "Hm."
Phyllis checks the southeast bedroom, herself.
Aleith|DM: The door's also stuck.
Garrett‘ walks up to the group, mimes trying to pull at a doorknob, points a thumb at the ’treehouse' he was just in, mimes crying.
Aleith|DM: Gale looks a bit worried with most of you gathering outside.
Gerald: "Is…"
Gerald‘ rubs at his chin
[OOC] Phyllis: Same deal with Garrett for the place I’m checking out? or
Zane slips away to go have a look at the door Garrett pointed at.
Gerald‘ tilts his head back towards Zane. "(Is there a good reason we’re not just talking normally…?)"
Aleith|DM: Yes, Phyllis.
[OOC] Zane: I'm guessing Athletics to open it, and it'll be loud as hell?
Aleith|DM: Strength check, actualy.
Aleith|DM: Well, I mean, it might be an athletics check for you, I guess, once…
[OOC] Zane: I'm good at that too now :D
Phyllis sees if she can't apply some, uh. Magical know-how. [Knock] (10 minutes to cast.)
Aleith|DM: It's not locked.
Zane heads back to the others. "(I can probably get those doors open. Just not quietly.)" He smiles at Gerald. "(And we're being quiet because Gale asked me to. And I'm pretty sure her boss is in that room below her. Also if you could manage to not fatally injure her when everything goes down that would be great.)"
Aleith|DM: It just won't open without some force.
Chandrasekhar: "(Ahhh.)"
Gerald: "(Okay but… I mean… we weren't exactly quiet coming up…?)"
Phyllis heads back to the others, then! Then hears Zane. "Oh. Actually…" More adventures in shoehorning rituals: [Silence!]
Aleith|DM: Where's the Silence field covering?
[OOC] Phyllis: the Visions of Avarice field -1 radius
Zane thinks for a second. Waves to get Gales attention. Points at the shacks with the warped doors. Makes a gesture for 'short', to see if the kids are in there. I mean that's technically not betraying Ekossigan.
Aleith|DM: She hesistates, before nodding.
Zane taps Garrett on the shoulder and heads over to the silence field to tear the door off its hinges. [Kords Strength]
Garrett‘ gives Zane some backup.
Aleith|DM: Alright. She’s a bit of a nervous ball of energy watching Phyllis go through arcane motions. And as Zane and Garret move in once the field's up.
Zane rolled d20+18 and got 19 ( Total: 37 )
Garrett‘ rolled 1d20+16 and got 6 ( Total: 22 ) for aiding, not that he needs it now haha
Gerald` hasn’t taken his eyes of Gale for a moment since he came outside, either.
Aleith|DM: You force the door down with ease. Iniside, you find 8 frightened kids.
Aleith|DM: Gale sighs with relief when she can't hear anything when the door is broken down.
Zane makes a 'shhh' motion, and gives the kids a smile and thumbs-up.
Garrett‘ flashes his badge. "Hey there, everyone. Sit tight, okay?" He then begins to search the room for traps.
Aleith|DM: A couple of them start crying in relief, as another asks, "are you here to take us away from the monsters?"
Phyllis winks at Gale from afar. Not that she can really see it?
Aleith|DM: Well, her eyesight’s pretty good…
Phyllis: All the better then!
Zane: "Even better. We've killed the monsters so they can't hurt you, except for the guy in the mask."
Zane: "We're gonna kill him next though."
Aleith|DM: The kids go a little wide-eyed, but nod.
Aleith|DM: You don't find any traps.
Aleith|DM: Just some toys and a bunch of the books from the library.
Garrett: "(Looks like it's not rigged to go up, at least.)"
Phyllis glances around, then nudges Garrett. "There are more of these, yes?"
Garrett‘ is staying sort of quiet for the benefit of the kids.
Garrett: "Yeah."
Chandrasekhar is, also, staying kind of quiet, but sometimes just having a knight in shining armour around helps.
Zane: "No magical crap in here? I’d like them to stay put in case Gale has orders to start swinging when they escape."
Phyllis investigates, trying to sense what she can. [Arcana?]
Aleith|DM: Roll it.
Phyllis rolled d20+20 and got 6 ( Total: 26.0 )
Aleith|DM: Aside from some ambient life energy in the walls causing the recent growth, you don't find anything else.
Phyllis shakes her at Zane and proceeds to set up the Silence wards around the other three rooms.
Zane: "Awesome."
Aleith|DM: Alright. After about 45 minutes total you have all 4 dorms' doors opened.
Aleith|DM: Okay, make that a good hour and a half, I guess, with opening portals in each room.
Aleith|DM: Make that an hour with one portal, I guess. Leading all the kids into one portal?
Phyllis also finishes it all with a [Linked Portal] to the Academy, yes. At least not before a [Sending] to the appropriate party involved to check if that's viable.
Phyllis: Best to give warning, and all that.
Aleith|DM: Sure, you contact a mage at the academy that responds they'll let them know what to expect.
Zane writes a note and hands it to the first kid through the portal. 'Hostage rescue from Gallo's School for Boys. please feed, water, bathe, medicate. Agent Bieito, RHC'
Aleith|DM: Gale nibbles at her lip when she sees you leading all the kids into one room, but it's not off of the orphanage-
Aleith|DM: And then she shouts as the portal opens, and the kids all get sent through it. "Ekossigan! The children are leaving!"
Aleith|DM: Somehow she can see it.
Garrett: "Wondered where that breakpoint was."
Gerald: "So close Gale. So close."
Gerald: "Now I'm gunna have you shoot you."
Aleith|DM: The kids run through the portal.
Zane: "Well OK then. Asrabey you're up."
Phyllis: It only lasts for a few rounds at most.
Aleith|DM: Enough time for them to get through, at least.
A wooden mask with antlers sweeping back from its jaw appears in the air in front of you. Its eyes are hollow, but it tilts slightly, as if it’s considering your appearance.
Slowly a hood fades in behind the mask, giving the impression of an unseen head, and then a mantle of leaves over the shoulders of this invisible man.
Ekossigan: "Greetings. I am Ekossigan of Spring, devoted servant of the Unseen Court and protector of the ever-turning seasons. With much remorse do I come to your dull and colorless world, but I shall rid this garden of the dark seeds you have planted."
The fey's mask turns to look you over, then stops at Asrabey.
Ekossigan: "Ah, the guard dog of the Court. I had hoped that you would lend me aid, but I see your masters want me put down. Yet you cannot harm me, so the guard dog brings pups of his own."
Ekossigan: "Do you know what is inside Cauldron Hill, little pups? Step with me into the gate, and we’ll weed this dark garden together. And Asrabey, you know the gardener. Do you remember your dear wife, Kasvarina? I’m afraid she doesn’t remember you."
Asrabey says, "How do you know—," but he stops mid-sentence because the ground is trembling.
Over the constant sussurus of the rain you hear movement: dozens of creatures below, wings fluttering, wet hair slashing tree branches, hooves tramping the grass. From the dorms on the other branches come the nervous cries of children.
Ekossigan’s mask seems to grow more solid. "Opening the gate requires death. The fresher the flower when cut, the more beautiful the wreath when woven. Spring must ever turn to Winter."
More of his form begins to appear and blue light beams from every surface of his wooden skin. The temperature begins to drop, and the fey lord cackles once.
Asrabey says to you, "You stop Ekossigan. I'll keep his army at bay. But keep him alive; I need answers!"
Then he's out the door, sprinting toward the staircase, and you see the rain has turned to driving sleet. Ekossigan flares with near-blinding light, and then he stands before you, fully and physically in this world.
Ekossigan: "Greetings. I am Ekossigan of Winter."
Phyllis retrieves her orb, a dangerous glint in her eye. "I believe you have it backwards. Winter gives way to spring."
Gerald: "I'm Officer Cooper and you're so fucking under arrest, buddy."
Gerald: "This is your single, solitary chance to stand down, now, and not get shot."
The fey lord glances left, then right. "The children are gone. You've made a terrible mistake."
Gerald: "Five…"
Gerald: "Four…"
Gerald: "Three…?"
Phyllis trudges back closer to Ekossigan again. As fast as her stubby dwarf legs can take her.
Garrett: "Twoonego!"
Chandrasekhar is, despite everything- the threat to the children, Ekossigan's words- briefly, momentarily struck with admiration of the lord's will. He allows himself a single smile, then unsheathes his sword. "There is wisdom beyond your wisdom; strange paths that need not spring from blood-watered roots. Would you had not leapt to the… easiest solution."
Zane: "Neither Rain, Nor Sleet, Nor Dark Of Night Shall Stay These Constables From The Swift Completion Of Their Appointed Duties."
Zane shrugs. "I don't care what season you are. Stand down or be put down, child-killer."
Ekossigan: "You do not realize the child that sleeps in the mountain. Your nation’s womb will birth a monster! He shall not be awakened. He must not be awakened!" He snaps his fingers to the side, and two white leopards materialize in the branches beside him.
Gerald: "You mean…"
Gerald: "The giant ass mechanical golem…?"
Gerald: "Way ahead of you, shitbag."
Chandrasekhar chuckles. "You're not the only one pulling that thread, elder. …and don't worry. When you fall, we -will- continue the work."
Phyllis: "We do realize. Must we be at odds?"
Aleith|DM: Battle Order: | 32:Ekossigan | 29:Gerald | 29:Phyllis | 28:Snow Leopard B | 26:Garrett | 23:Gale | 22:Snow Leopard A | 20:Chandrasekhar | 20:Ernst | 19:Zane |
Aleith|DM: To be continued….

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License