Zg Session 125

Aleith|DM: You awake, gasping in pain, disoriented by the roar of explosions and the thunder of shattering stones. You shake the dream away and take stock of your quite-real peril.
Aleith|DM: You're scattered across various asteroids, orbiting each other haphazardly, strung together by strands of golden webbing.
Aleith|DM: The webbing glows with phosphoresence.
Aleith|DM: Separated from you by an expanse of over a hundreed feet, the Coaltongue and some of the fey that you managed to get aboard your ship before the destruction of Av has crashed onto a larger asteroid.
Aleith|DM: Fields of jagged, glassy debris from the dead plane of dreams make the air nearby hazardous, as do the devils of the Golden Legion who have also been marooned here.
Aleith|DM: Battle Order: | 45:Elofasp Ravant | 43:Phyllis | 42:Ernst | 34:Garrett | 33:Succubus AB | 30:Zane | 30:Elite Star A | 28:Elite Star B | 27:Gerald | 25:Elite Star C | 25:Glabrezu AB | 24:Horned Devil B | 22:Horned Devil A | 21:Chandrasekhar | 19:Steam Golem |
Aleith|DM: Round 1!
Aleith|DM: The Ravant pounes through the air as Gerald groggily pulls himself to his feet, tearing at him with its two forelimbs! [Grasp, Rend, and Rip]
Aleith|DM rolled 2#d20+35(1) and got 10 ( Total: 45.0 ) for vs AC
Also rolled 2#d20+35(2) and got 18 [Total: 53.0 (High), Avg: 18.00]
Total: 98.0, Avg: 14.00
Gerald‘ [disruptive shot]
Aleith|DM: 1st one misses because Chandra is at full HP [+2 to defences]
Gerald` rolled 2#d20+35(1) and got 15 ( Total: 50 )
Also rolled 2#d20+35(2) and got 5 [Total: 40]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 90
Aleith|DM: oh wait
Aleith|DM: Champion’s Countenance doesn't affect AC
Aleith|DM: 1 hit!
Aleith|DM: ….the first attack misses due to concealment
Gerald‘ rolled 1d8+35 and got 3 ( Total: 38 ) for -10 to hit, both miss
Aleith|DM: -10 will def. do it
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 38!
Aleith|DM: Phyllis!
Phyllis shifts a step to the east, starts with [Trick of Knowledge], then ends with the aptly-named and newly-realized [Legion’s Hold], sapping the demons of their will to fight for a few moments.
Phyllis rolled d20 and got 11 ( Total: 11 ) for also, preroll from her epic feature
Phyllis rolled d20+42 and got 15 ( Total: 57.0 ) for Arcana for Trick of Knowledge
[OOC] Phyllis: 56–60: Pick three benefits you can gain from a roll of 31 through 50
[OOC] Phyllis: +2 to arcane attacks, +2 to all defenses, +5 to saves
[OOC] Phyllis: counting how many dice I need to roll.
Phyllis rolled 6#d20+32(1) and got 20 ( Total: 52.0 ) for vs Will
Also rolled 6#d20+32(2) and got 7 [Total: 39.0 (Low), Avg: 7.00]
Also rolled 6#d20+32(3) and got 7 [Total: 39.0 (Low), Avg: 7.00]
Also rolled 6#d20+32(4) and got 1 [Total: 33.0 (Min), Avg: 1.00]
Also rolled 6#d20+32(5) and got 2 [Total: 34.0 (Low), Avg: 2.00]
Also rolled 6#d20+32(6) and got 18 [Total: 50.0 (High), Avg: 18.00]
Total: 247.0, Avg: 9.17
Phyllis rolled 5#d20+32(1) and got 11 ( Total: 43.0 ) for vs Will
Also rolled 5#d20+32(2) and got 8 [Total: 40.0 (Low), Avg: 8.00]
Also rolled 5#d20+32(3) and got 17 [Total: 49.0 (High), Avg: 17.00]
Also rolled 5#d20+32(4) and got 1 [Total: 33.0 (Min), Avg: 1.00]
Also rolled 5#d20+32(5) and got 5 [Total: 37.0 (Low), Avg: 5.00]
Total: 202.0, Avg: 8.40
[OOC] Aleith|DM: shouldn't that be +34 then
[OOC] Phyllis: yes.
Phyllis swaps an 11 for that first 1
Aleith|DM: oh my god it does damage too
Aleith|DM: wtf is this
Aleith|DM: 1 crit!
Phyllis rolled 6d12+49 and got 2, 1, 12, 2, 6, 2 ( Total: 74.0 ) for the crit!
Aleith|DM: …so what were the targets? Or should i just go in the order I have them in?
Phyllis rolled 2d10+29 and got 4, 6 ( Total: 39.0 ) for the rest. half damage on a miss
[OOC] Phyllis: go in your order. if i counted right it's literally everyone
[OOC] Phyllis: well, every enemy
Aleith|DM: and add +2 to all of those rolls…
Phyllis: Full damage and Dazed + Immobilized (SE) on the hits! Half damage and Immobilized (SE) on all the misses!
Phyllis spends an AP to gain another use of it. [Arcane Mastery]
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 89! Bloodied!] [54!] [54!] [39!] [19!] [39!
[OOC] Aleith|DM: KO!] [KO!] [KO!] Miss! [39!
[OOC] Phyllis: Missed a minion?
Aleith|DM: Succubus B
Aleith|DM: 2nd 1
[OOC] Phyllis: hm. entirely, or does the immobilize still proc?
Aleith|DM: Entirely
Aleith|DM: hmmm
[OOC] Phyllis: who does it daze
Aleith|DM: Everything but Horned Devil A
[OOC] Phyllis: Also, they have -2 to save just from the feat I have.
Aleith|DM: …it's SE? Right. Wow.
[OOC] Phyllis: Even on the misses.
Aleith|DM: 'A missed attack never damages a minion' but it doesn't say anything about effects….
Aleith|DM: Ernst!
Ernst drops down Stocke [Minor 1] and its siren blares. A THP shield is given to Ernst and Phyllis. [+69 THP, +34 to Stocke FA] Stocke flies off into the great abyss before readying it's carbine. [Magic Weapon - Minor] at Elite Star B.
Ernst rolled d20+36 and got 11 ( Total: 47.0 )
Aleith|DM: Stocke feels a slight downwards tug in the open space, but can stay aloft. [Falling speed is 60 feet per round only]
Ernst rolled 2d8+18 and got 8, 5 ( Total: 31.0 ) for Transposing Carbine.
Ernst glances to the side before firing a [Prismatic Strike] at Devil A.
Ernst rolled 2#d20+34(1) and got 4 ( Total: 38.0 )
Also rolled 2#d20+34(2) and got 16 [Total: 50.0 (High), Avg: 16.00]
Total: 88.0, Avg: 10.00
Ernst rolled d8+21 and got 4 ( Total: 25.0 ) for Prone, Push 6, cannot stand up, -3 to attack rolls. Roll to avoid falling into the abyss from the push
d8+21: 3 [Total: 24.0 (Low), Avg: 3.00]
d8+21: 4 [Total: 25.0 (Low), Avg: 4.00]
Total: 74.0, Avg: 3.67
Aleith|DM: Hit! The Elite Star gets knocked off into space and starts falling at 60 feet a round forever…until it eventually hits the gear-like formations at the egde of the Gyre…. [KO!]
Aleith|DM rolled d20+0 and got 5 ( Total: 5 )
Aleith|DM: Will hits twice btw
Aleith|DM rolled 3d8 and got 3, 6, 7 ( Total: 16 )
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 90!] It gets knocked off into space!
Aleith|DM: And then starts falling as it is knocked prone.
Ernst nods content and turns around to see what his party is up to.
[OOC] Ernst: EoT
Aleith|DM: Garrett!
Garrett‘ sits up, propped up by outstretched arms, and in two breaths, he surveys the battlefield… as the Eloflasp Ravant bears down on Gerald, Garrett wordlessly kicks off of his asteroid, tucks into a midair roll, and stabs the beast in the side! [Move] [Tumbling Strike]
Garrett` rolled 1d20+37 and got 11 ( Total: 48 ) for vs AC
Aleith|DM: Hit!
Garrett` rolled 3d4+36 and got 2, 4, 3 ( Total: 45 ) for now vuln 5 cold
Also rolled 5d8 and got 5, 1, 1, 2, 3 [Total: 12]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 57
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 57!
Garrett` dances from gold strand to gold strand, continuing to pincushion the Eloglasp Ravant! [Standard - Circling Predator] (tumbling strike is a minor)
Garrett` rolled 1d20+37 and got 1 ( Total: 38 ) for vs AC
Garrett` rolled 1d20+37 and got 18 ( Total: 55 ) for vs AC
Aleith|DM: Hit!
Garrett` rolled 1d4+41 and got 3 ( Total: 44 )
Garrett` picks up the pace! [AP] [Martial Mastery -> Refreshes Circling PRedator] [Standard: Circling Predator]
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 44! Bloodied
Garrett` rolled 1d20+37 and got 3 ( Total: 40 ) for vs AC
Garrett` rolled 1d20+37 and got 11 ( Total: 48 ) for vs AC
Aleith|DM: Hit!
Garrett` rolled 1d4+41 and got 4 ( Total: 45 )
Garrett` rolled 5d8 and got 4, 6, 2, 7, 5 ( Total: 24 ) for bonus sneak on ap
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 69!
[EoT]
Aleith|DM: The remaining Succubus stalks towards Phyllis, pulling a golden dagger from amongst her chains. [Golden Dagger]
Aleith|DM rolled d20+33 and got 5 ( Total: 38 )
Aleith|DM: Missing!
Aleith|DM: Zane!
[OOC] Aleith|DM: and by ’stalks' I mean 'teleports'
Aleith|DM rolled d20-2 and got 20 ( Total: 18 )
Phyllis: "I think I see where you may have plundered all that gold from."
Zane smears [Carrion Crawler Brain Juice] over the Arsenal and unfolds it into a gleaming shortbow, unleashing a storm of arrows at Legion C and horned devil B. [-1 combat die for two targets, -2 combat dice to make the attack on the legion Burst 1]
Aleith|DM: Oh. Hmmm. Infernal Script on the Golden Legion Steam Golem glows red as your spell is negated, Phyllis.
Zane rolled 2#1d20+34(1) and got 18 ( Total: 52.0 ) for vs AC, legion first
Also rolled 2#1d20+34(2) and got 13 [Total: 47.0 (High), Avg: 13.00]
Total: 99.0, Avg: 15.50
Aleith|DM: Hits!
[OOC] Aleith|DM: I assume you mean Elite Star C
Zane rolled 5d8+35 and got 4, 5, 7, 4, 2 ( Total: 57.0 ) for +15 to the legion star, both knocked Prone [World Serpents Grasp], both Slowed until the end of my next turn.
Aleith|DM: ……..
Phyllis: "Ernst, I'm going to need a translation."
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 72!] [57!
Ernst apparently [AP] prismatic striked the Elite Star B as the teleport didn't work.
Ernst rolled 2#d20+36(1) and got 4 ( Total: 40.0 )
Also rolled 2#d20+36(2) and got 1 [Total: 37.0 (Min), Avg: 1.00]
Total: 77.0, Avg: 2.50
[OOC] Ernst: Forgot +1 from AP
Ernst rolled d8+21 and got 8 ( Total: 29.0 ) for Push 6
d6: 5 [Total: 5 (High), Avg: 5.00]
d8+21: 5 [Total: 26.0 (High), Avg: 5.00]
d6: 5 [Total: 5 (High), Avg: 5.00]
d8+21: 3 [Total: 24.0 (Low), Avg: 3.00]
d6: 5 [Total: 5 (High), Avg: 5.00]
Total: 94.0, Avg: 5.17
Aleith|DM rolled d20+0 and got 14 ( Total: 14 )
Aleith|DM: It falls prone at the edge of the asteroid
Ernst relays the translation because Aleith never told me what it was.
Aleith|DM: Translation for what?
[OOC] Phyllis: The infernal writing
Aleith|DM: it's just a long inscription for protection from spells
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 47!
Aleith|DM: Elite Stars A and B quickly assemble the pieces of an arcanoscientific fusil powered by steam filled backpacks, then fire it at you. [Cooperaative Fusilieering]
Phyllis: "We're going to need steel and force to take that one down!" She looks like she's ready to bring up a shield if it comes after ehr.
Aleith|DM rolled 3#d20+32(1) and got 13 ( Total: 45.0 ) for vs Ref, Garrett, Gerald, Ravant
Also rolled 3#d20+32(2) and got 1 [Total: 33.0 (Min), Avg: 1.00]
Also rolled 3#d20+32(3) and got 16 [Total: 48.0 (High), Avg: 16.00]
Total: 126.0, Avg: 10.00
Aleith|DM rolled 2#d20+30(1) and got 16 ( Total: 46.0 ) for vs Ref, Ernst, Phyllis
Also rolled 2#d20+30(2) and got 15 [Total: 45.0 (High), Avg: 15.00]
Total: 91.0, Avg: 15.50
[OOC] Aleith|DM: never mind that one, there's another -3 on that from Prismatic….
Phyllis also has +2 more defenses. :3
Aleith|DM: The Ravant takes 40 lightning damage! Garrett, Gerald, Ernst, and Phyllis take 20 lightning damage each!
Gerald: "…Hmm?"
Garrett: "T-teamwork?!"
Aleith|DM: Gerald!
Ernst didn't really notice that given the large amount of THP he gave him and Phyllis earlier.
Gerald‘ hops over to the next asteroid before [Loading A Rocket], then fires off a [Twin Strike] at Elite Star A.
Gerald` rolled d20+36 and got 4 ( Total: 40 )
Gerald` rolled d20+36 and got 9 ( Total: 45 )
Gerald` rolled 3d6+30 and got 3, 3, 3 ( Total: 39 )
Gerald` rolled 3d6+30 and got 5, 6, 1 ( Total: 42 ) for half on a miss
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 28!
[OOC] Aleith|DM: KO!
Aleith|DM rolled d20-2 and got 5 ( Total: 3 )
Aleith|DM: The five members of Elite Star C hurl their spears, the tips of which explode with flailing chains when they near Zane. [Toppling Technique]
Aleith|DM rolled d20+30 and got 4 ( Total: 34 ) for vs Ref
Aleith|DM: But they miss.
Aleith|DM rolled d20-2 and got 19 ( Total: 17 )
Aleith|DM: Horned Devil B takes up a Total Defence.
Aleith|DM: Horned Devil A teleports up 50 feet but falls another 60 in return
Aleith|DM rolled 2#d20-2(1) and got 17 ( Total: 15.0 )
Also rolled 2#d20-2(2) and got 1 [Total: -1.0 (Min), Avg: 1.00]
Total: 14.0, Avg: 9.00
[OOC] Aleith|DM: Actually Devil B stands up instead
Aleith|DM: Chandrasekhar!
Chandrasekhar Challenges the Steam Golem, then, thwarted from just teleporting, uses Spirit of the Virtuous Charger to fly over and strike the golem! [Charge -> Virtuous Strike]
Aleith|DM rolled d20+36 and got 15 ( Total: 51 ) for +1 charge
Aleith|DM rolled 2d8+25 and got 8, 1 ( Total: 34.0 )
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 34!
Aleith|DM: Or, rather, [0!] as the infernal scripts flare again.
Aleith|DM: The steam golem retaliates with Whirling Claws. Though its arm swings like a normal devil’s, its hand splits into a dozen bladed rotors that whirr and slice everything in their path.
Aleith|DM rolled d20+34 and got 3 ( Total: 37 )
Gerald: "Guess I'll get on that then…"
Aleith|DM: Missing
Garrett‘ shakes his head. "We gotta fix that." Eyes shift left. Right. "(Maybe?)"
Aleith|DM: …Garrett, you can’t see anything, but you feel some very heavy skittering from the undersides of some of the boulders.
Garrett: "And whatever you do, everyone,"
Garrett: "Do NOT,"
Garrett: "Get caught in the webbing."
Garrett: "Having said that, you can make a pretty good guess as to what awaits if you do."
Phyllis: "So it's especially good that my first move was to make the legion into a shooting gallery?"
Garrett: "Absolutely."
Zane: "I kinda want to see…"
Aleith|DM: 3 gigantic spiders skitter into view from the bottom of the asteroids, and as they approach, everything goes silent, you forcibly cough out all the air in your lungs, and you feel burning as your eyes begin to boil in a vacuum. [Aura of Vacuum]
Zane: . o O (Me and my big fuckin' mouth…)
[OOC] Aleith|DM: No air exists within the aura. Living creatures that end their turn in the aura take 10 damage.
[OOC] Aleith|DM: If a creature that needs to breath ends its turn in the aura, it must make an Endurance check (DC 20 +5 for each previous check). On a failure, the creature falls unconscious. Once it is able to breathe again, it can make a saving throw at the end of each of its turns. If it succeeds, it wakes up.
Gerald‘ scrunches up his face, before pulling out his goggles and sliding them over his eyes.
Aleith|DM: Battle Order: | 45:Elofasp Ravant | 43:Phyllis | 42:Ernst | 34:Garrett | 33:Succubus B | 30:Zane | 30:Elite Star AB | 29:Vortexweaver B | 29:VaknidWebmaster | 27:Gerald | 25:Elite Star C | 24:Horned Devil B | 22:Horned Devil A | 21:Chandrasekhar | 21:Vortexweaver A | 19:Steam Golem |
Aleith|DM: Round 2!
Aleith|DM: The Ravant tries to tear into Garrett despite its wounds.
Aleith|DM rolled 2#d20+35(1) and got 16 ( Total: 51.0 )
Also rolled 2#d20+35(2) and got 1 [Total: 36.0 (Min), Avg: 1.00]
Total: 87.0, Avg: 8.50
Aleith|DM rolled d12+10 and got 9 ( Total: 19.0 )
Aleith|DM: Hitting for 19!
Aleith|DM: Phyllis!
Aleith|DM rolled d20-2 and got 9 ( Total: 7 )
Aleith|DM: Garrett: These spiders are definitely not alive.
Garrett` . o O (These are some kind of VOID SPIDER, maybe!! They a’int livin!)
Aleith|DM: They're undead
Phyllis runs away, coughing, then reasserts her will against both the demons and spiders this time. That DEFINITELY requires some repositioning. [Legion's Hold] She'll soon follow that up with an [Illusory Ambush] at the Webmaster (minor, Quickened Spellcasting]
Aleith|DM: Succubus B dies. [KO!]
Garrett‘ . o O (Undead spider, I mean- fuck, breath!)
Aleith|DM: And the Steam Golem is Immune
Phyllis rolled d20 and got 16 ( Total: 16 ) for preroll
Phyllis rolled 6#d20+34(1) and got 16 ( Total: 50.0 ) for vs will, yes i remembered the +2 this time. maybe +2 more for CA against the dazed ones
Also rolled 6#d20+34(2) and got 20 [Total: 54.0 (High), Avg: 20.00]
Also rolled 6#d20+34(3) and got 9 [Total: 43.0 (Low), Avg: 9.00]
Also rolled 6#d20+34(4) and got 17 [Total: 51.0 (High), Avg: 17.00]
Also rolled 6#d20+34(5) and got 1 [Total: 35.0 (Min), Avg: 1.00]
Also rolled 6#d20+34(6) and got 7 [Total: 41.0 (Low), Avg: 7.00]
Total: 274.0, Avg: 11.67
Phyllis rolled 2#d20+34(1) and got 19 ( Total: 53.0 ) for vs will, two more
Also rolled 2#d20+34(2) and got 9 [Total: 43.0 (Low), Avg: 9.00]
Total: 96.0, Avg: 14.00
Phyllis swaps the 1 for the 16 preroll.
Phyllis rolled 6d12+49 and got 3, 5, 11, 12, 5, 4 ( Total: 89.0 ) for the crit!
Phyllis rolled 2d10+29 and got 5, 4 ( Total: 38.0 ) for the rest. half damage on a miss
Phyllis: Full damage and Dazed + Immobilized (SE) on the hits! Half damage and Immobilized (SE) on all the misses!
Phyllis rolled d20+34 and got 13 ( Total: 47.0 ) for vs will, the Illusory Ambush against the webmaster
Phyllis rolled 2d6+32 and got 4, 4 ( Total: 40.0 ) for -6 to first attack, -2 to subsequent UEoPNT
[OOC] Aleith|DM: KO!] [KO!] [KO!] [38!] [19!] [38!] [19!
Zane: . o O (Maybe we’ll get lucky and they'll fight each other instead of us.)
Aleith|DM: Misses Vortexweaver A and the Webmaster
Aleith|DM: Hit! [40!]
[OOC] Phyllis: Half damage and still immobilized
Aleith|DM: Ernst!
Phyllis: It's enough to buy Phyllis some respite and time to think of an alternative plan.
Stocke flies back to ground while Ernst repositions.
Aleith|DM: Single or double move?
[OOC] Ernst: Single I'm speed 8
Ernst then fires a [Siphon Fate] at the Golden Steam Golem and Webmaster.
Ernst rolled 4#d20+34(1) and got 2 ( Total: 36.0 ) for Haven't used this in a long time
Also rolled 4#d20+34(2) and got 12 [Total: 46.0 (High), Avg: 12.00]
Also rolled 4#d20+34(3) and got 5 [Total: 39.0 (Low), Avg: 5.00]
Also rolled 4#d20+34(4) and got 9 [Total: 43.0 (Low), Avg: 9.00]
Total: 164.0, Avg: 7.00
Aleith|DM: 1 hit! 2 misses!
[OOC] Ernst: Heroic the 43 so both hit once.
Aleith|DM: Okay
Ernst rolled d8+18 and got 7 ( Total: 25.0 ) for Both targets get -2 to attack rolls and defenses. Phyllis gets +3 to all defenses and +6 to hit
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 25!] The Steam Golem takes the damage but is immune to the condition! [25!
Aleith|DM: Garrett!
Garrett‘ kicks off his asteroid with a fury and flies straight at Devil B! [Charge]
Ernst also gives Gerald and Garrett [+64 THP] since why not.
Garrett` rolled 1d10+38 and got 3 ( Total: 41 ) for vs AC
Aleith|DM: Miss!
[EoT]
Aleith|DM: Zane!
Zane moves forward and takes another shot Devil B while it’s distracted by Garrett. Then assesses the new threats, eyes narrowed. [Move, RBA]
Zane rolled 1d20+34 and got 3 ( Total: 37.0 ) for vs AC
Aleith|DM: Miss.
EoT
Aleith|DM: The Vaknid Webmaster causes the webbing to stretch out onto the surface of the asteroid, under Phyllis and Ernst's feet, capturing them! [Restrained (Escape DC 35)]
Aleith|DM: The webmaster raises a gargantuan leg, and spears it towards Phyllis. [Mountainous Stomp]
Aleith|DM rolled d20+29 and got 14 ( Total: 43 ) for -6
[OOC] Aleith|DM: -2 more
Aleith|DM: MIsses due to Arcane Trick!
Aleith|DM rolled 3d8+25 and got 4, 4, 3 ( Total: 36 )
Yamobot: Aleith|DM rolled (4+4+3)/2+25 -> {30}
Aleith|DM: But still deals 30 damage
Aleith|DM: The ground shatters where it steps. The upheaval throws you off your feet even though its stomp missed you. As you land, unnatural green webs sprout from the vacuous air and threaten to entangle you.
Aleith|DM rolled 2#d20+29(1) and got 2 ( Total: 31.0 ) for vs Fort, Phyllis, Ernst
Also rolled 2#d20+29(2) and got 11 [Total: 40.0 (High), Avg: 11.00]
Total: 71.0, Avg: 6.50
Aleith|DM: Both are slowed UEoNT as well!
Aleith|DM: It then repeats the attack against Chandrasekhar. [AP]
Aleith|DM rolled d20+31 and got 7 ( Total: 38.0 )
Aleith|DM rolled 3d8+50 and got 5, 1, 4 ( Total: 60.0 )
Aleith|DM: Dealing 60 damage and knocking him prone, pinning him with the leg. [Restrained, Escape DC 30]
Aleith|DM rolled 2#d20+29(1) and got 15 ( Total: 44.0 ) for vs Fort
Also rolled 2#d20+29(2) and got 13 [Total: 42.0 (High), Avg: 13.00]
Total: 86.0, Avg: 14.00
Aleith|DM: And immobilizing both Chandrasekhar and the Steam Golem!
Aleith|DM rolled d20+0 and got 1 ( Total: 1 )
Aleith|DM: One of Vortexweaver's B's rocky segmented legs stomps Stocke.
Aleith|DM rolled d20+35 and got 5 ( Total: 40 )
Aleith|DM: Missing.
Aleith|DM: It slings its abdomen and whips out a long thread of glowing green silk. A few flicks of its hind legs spin it into a fibrous orb about the size of a man, with a gap at one end. Then it kicks it toward Garrett, and the wind begins to roar as an overpowering suction pulls you toward it. [Vacuous Orb]
Aleith|DM rolled 3#d20+33(1) and got 13 ( Total: 46.0 ) for vs Fort, Garrett, Zane, Horned Devil
Also rolled 3#d20+33(2) and got 18 [Total: 51.0 (High), Avg: 18.00]
Also rolled 3#d20+33(3) and got 19 [Total: 52.0 (High), Avg: 19.00]
Total: 149.0, Avg: 16.67
Aleith|DM: Zane and Garrett are pulled towards the orb, but don't get stuck inside as the Horned Devil is closer!
Aleith|DM: The zone is suppressed as the Horned Devil plugs it up! Restrained (Escape DC 40) and ongoing 50 damage!
Garrett‘ gives the Horned Devil a sarcastic salute. "Good work, soldier!"
Gerald` glances to the side just long enough to raise an eyebrow.
Aleith|DM: Gerald!
Gerald` then shifts his attention back to Vortexweaever A. [Master Of the Hunt] [Manticore’s Volley]
Gerald‘ rolled 2#d20+36(1) and got 19 ( Total: 55 )
Also rolled 2#d20+36(2) and got 3 [Total: 39]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 94
Gerald` rolled 2#d20+36(1) and got 5 ( Total: 41 )
Also rolled 2#d20+36(2) and got 9 [Total: 45]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 86
Gerald` rolled 2#d20+36(1) and got 7 ( Total: 43 )
Also rolled 2#d20+36(2) and got 4 [Total: 40]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 83
Aleith|DM: 1 hit! 1 hit! Misses!
Gerald` rolled 5d6+49 and got 4, 4, 3, 2, 1 ( Total: 63 )
Also rolled 1d8+41 and got 3 [Total: 44]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 107
[OOC] Gerald: 8 more
Gerald` then floats away.
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 115!
Aleith|DM: Horned Devil B takes 50!
Gerald` also activates the caustic gauntlets even though it didn’t do much (yet).
Aleith|DM: And tries to escape.
Aleith|DM rolled d20+23 and got 13 ( Total: 36 )
Aleith|DM: But fails against the ridiculously high DC
Aleith|DM: And then swings its Chain of Jagged Gold at Garrett!
Aleith|DM rolled d20+33 and got 5 ( Total: 38 )
Aleith|DM: Missing.
Aleith|DM: Chandrasekhar!
Aleith|DM: Chandrasekhar calls up Virtue, before striking at the Ravant with Vision of the Fall!
Aleith|DM rolled d20+32 and got 9 ( Total: 41 ) for vs Will
[OOC] Aleith|DM: +2 from Dazed
Aleith|DM rolled 2d8+15 and got 6, 4 ( Total: 25.0 )
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 25!] [9!] [9!] [9!
Aleith|DM rolled d20-2 and got 19 ( Total: 17 ) for vortex b
Aleith|DM:
Aleith|DM: B was dazed D:
Aleith|DM: (not anymore but
Aleith|DM: …okay so A used the Vacuous Orb instead of B and Horned Devil B has 50 more HP
Aleith|DM: because B first tried to stomp Stocke and missed
Aleith|DM: The steam golem claws at Chandrasekhar
Aleith|DM rolled d20+35 and got 15 ( Total: 50 )
Aleith|DM: Hitting for 37!
Aleith|DM: -32
Aleith|DM: Battle Order: | 45:Elofasp Ravant | 43:Phyllis | 42:Ernst | 34:Garrett | 30:Zane | 29:Vortexweaver B | 29:VaknidWebmaster | 27:Gerald | 24:Horned Devil B | 21:Chandrasekhar | 21:Vortexweaver A | 19:Steam Golem |
Aleith|DM: Round 3!
Aleith|DM: The ravant stands up after falling prone from hitting 0 HP…
Aleith|DM: Phyllis!
[OOC] Phyllis: thinking, checking backscroll for a thing
[OOC] Phyllis: can the spider hear me
Aleith|DM: It's in the middle of a vacuum.
Aleith|DM: No.
Phyllis: Time for an old standby. She can't make the webmaster listen to her commands (and thus, not Revoke Agency), but there's always the old standby of [Slumber of the Winter Court], drawing energy from the nearby floating remains of Av.
Phyllis: Well, first she conjures a [Mage Hand]. Then that.
Phyllis: Well, first she tries to escape because it's just a Move action.
Aleith|DM: It is
Phyllis rolled d20+22 and got 8 ( Total: 30.0 ) for Athletics, Gloves of Mental Might (free action) to use INT instead of STR to modify the check
Aleith|DM: You barely manage to break free!
Aleith|DM: You may shift 1 square
[OOC] Phyllis: what's the yellow stuff
[OOC] Zane: web
[OOC] Garrett: GOLDEN web
Aleith|DM: ^
Phyllis: ( the squares around me and ernst? ))
Aleith|DM: Yeah
Aleith|DM: It extended the web with [Web Mastery]
Aleith|DM: (it can even do this in defiance of gravity)
Phyllis rolled d20+42 and got 2 ( Total: 44.0 ) for 32 base, +2 from trick, +6 from Ernst, +2 more from CA from Mage Hand. also remember that it has -2 defenses now too
Aleith|DM: Hits!
[OOC] Phyllis: Orb of Imposition] [Amulet of Elegy] [Orb of Mental Dominion]: Dazed and slowed (SE both). On first failed saving throw: Target falls unconscious for 1d4 hours.
[OOC] Phyllis: -13 to first save, -2 to subsequent saves, roll twice take lower to all saves
[OOC] Phyllis: you know what, skip the mental dominion. 12 - 13 is still less than 1.
Aleith|DM: Okay.
Aleith|DM: Ernst!
[OOC] Zane: lol Doman
Stocke flies over and plops down beside Gerald.
Ernst rolled d20+15 and got 20 ( Total: 35.0 ) for dat escape check tho
Aleith|DM: Success!
Aleith|DM: Shift 1
Aleith|DM rolled d20-2 and got 19 ( Total: 17 ) for Vortexweaver A save
Aleith|DM: Phyllis, Endurance check?
Aleith|DM: and 10 damage
Aleith|DM rolled d20+18 and got 4 ( Total: 22 ) for Chandra's check
Phyllis rolled d20+19 and got 9 ( Total: 28.0 )
[OOC] Phyllis: already took the 10
Aleith|DM: Okay
Ernst chews at his lip before nodding to himself. He activates [Fleeting Dweomer - +9 [Fire|Cold|Acid|Force|Lightning|Thunder] damage for Gerald for the encounter. And then a Punishing Eye. [Minor 2] Then Stocke fires a GMW at the Golem.
[OOC] Ernst: err the spider actually -2 defenses
Ernst rolled 2#d20+39(1) and got 1 ( Total: 40.0 )
Also rolled 2#d20+39(2) and got 16 [Total: 55.0 (High), Avg: 16.00]
Total: 95.0, Avg: 8.50
Aleith|DM: 1 hit!
[OOC] Phyllis: nah go for the golem, spier is about to go night night
Ernst rolled 2d8+27 and got 2, 1 ( Total: 30.0 ) for +10 to hit, +6 dmg, brutal 1 for Gerald
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 30!
Aleith|DM: Garrett!
Garrett‘ gives Devil B a farewell as he then flies over to attack Vaknid Voidweaver A, cutting across its legs! [Move] [Minor - Low Slash]
Garrett` rolled 1d20+37 and got 1 ( Total: 38 ) for vs Ref
[Sly Fortune’s Favor]
Garrett‘ rolled 1d20+37 and got 12 ( Total: 49 ) for vs Ref
Aleith|DM: Hit!
Garrett` rolled 1d4+36 and got 1 ( Total: 37 ) for vuln 5 cold, Slowed UEoNT, I slid it 1
Also rolled 5d8 and got 3, 8, 2, 3, 2 [Total: 18]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 55
Garrett` grits his teeth and goes in for a stylish stab! [Sly Flourish]
Garrett` rolled 1d20+37 and got 19 ( Total: 56 ) for vs AC
Aleith|DM: hit!
Garrett: !Roll 2d4+48
Garrett` rolled 2d4+48 and got 2, 1 ( Total: 51 )
Garrett` takes damage but also has regeneration so it balances out.
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 55! 51!
Aleith|DM: well, you have temp hp so it doesn’t
Aleith|DM: Endurance Check?
[OOC] Garrett: true but I also got hurt before I got that so I get to regen some anyway
[OOC] Aleith|DM: yes
Garrett‘ rolled 1d20+15 and got 11 ( Total: 26 )
Aleith|DM: OK
Aleith|DM: Zane!
Zane abandons that devil to its fate, moving away and firing a shot at Vortexweaver A to try and finish it off.
Zane rolled 1d20+34 and got 7 ( Total: 41.0 ) for vs AC
[OOC] Zane: sugar plz
Aleith|DM: The webmaster attempts to squish Phyllis like a bug. [Mountainous Stomp]
Aleith|DM rolled d20+35 and got 6 ( Total: 41 )
Aleith|DM rolled 3d8+50,50% and got 8, 2, 8 ( Total: 34.0 )
Aleith|DM: Striking for 34 damage out of spite.
Aleith|DM rolled d20+33 and got 4 ( Total: 37 ) for vs Fort, secondary attack
Aleith|DM: And Phyllis is still slowed.
Aleith|DM rolled d20-12 and got 12 ( Total: 0 )
Aleith|DM rolled d4 and got 3 ( Total: 3 )
Aleith|DM: It falls asleep for 3 hours
Phyllis . O ( Don’t let the bed bugs bite. )
Aleith|DM rolled d20+0 and got 3 ( Total: 3 )
Aleith|DM: …the aura is still up.
Garrett‘ . o O (Heh. I get it.)
Aleith|DM: Vortexweaver B tosses a Vacuous Orb out!
Aleith|DM rolled 5#d20+33(1) and got 7 ( Total: 40.0 ) for vs Fort, Ernst, Gerald, Zane, Stocke, Ravant
Also rolled 5#d20+33(2) and got 10 [Total: 43.0 (Low), Avg: 10.00]
Also rolled 5#d20+33(3) and got 5 [Total: 38.0 (Low), Avg: 5.00]
Also rolled 5#d20+33(4) and got 12 [Total: 45.0 (High), Avg: 12.00]
Also rolled 5#d20+33(5) and got 4 [Total: 37.0 (Low), Avg: 4.00]
Total: 203.0, Avg: 7.60
Aleith|DM: Gerald gets trapped in the orb! [Restrained (Escape DC 40) and ongoing 50 damage]
Aleith|DM: It then skitters up and Heavy Stomps Phyllis.
Aleith|DM rolled d20+35 and got 15 ( Total: 50 )
Aleith|DM rolled 3d8+25 and got 1, 1, 5 ( Total: 32.0 )
Aleith|DM: Hitting for 32!
Aleith|DM: Gerald! Take 50 damage to your temp HP :(
Gerald: "The whirlwind honestly would have been worse…"
[OOC] Phyllis: against what defense?
Aleith|DM: AC
[OOC] Phyllis: is ernst’s thing a power bonus
Gerald‘ [Quarry]s Vortexweaver B and the Golem, then begins to chew through them. [AP -> Manticore’s Volley] agains trhe Weaver first.
[OOC] Aleith|DM: it ended on his turn
Gerald‘ rolled 6d20 and got 18, 10, 11, 18, 7, 20 ( Total: 84 ) for crit checks
[OOC] Phyllis: okay.
Aleith|DM: You have to Quarry the Ravant…
[OOC] Gerald: it’s dead tho……
[OOC] Phyllis: not until it gets crit
Aleith|DM: ^
[OOC] Gerald: w/e then
Gerald‘ rolled 2#4d8+65(1) and got 5, 7, 1, 7 ( Total: 85.0 )
Also rolled 2#4d8+65(2) and got 4, 8, 5, 1 [Total: 83.0 (Avg), Avg: 4.50]
Also rolled 6d6+113 and got 4, 2, 5, 1, 1, 1 [Total: 127.0 (Low), Avg: 2.33]
Total: 295.0, Avg: 3.71
Gerald` rolled 5d8r1 and got 3, 7, 3, 6, 7 ( Total: 26 )
[OOC] Gerald: 316
[OOC] Aleith|DM: KO!] [KO!
Gerald` then starts firing on the golem. [Five-Missile Dance]
Gerald` rolled 2d20 and got 8, 4 ( Total: 12 )
Gerald` rolled 5d8+38 and got 1, 4, 5, 3, 4 ( Total: 55 )
[OOC] Gerald: and by golem i mean the other weaver
[OOC] Aleith|DM: KO!
[OOC] Gerald: and… now for a hail on the rever i guess???
Gerald` rolled 2d20 and got 16, 20 ( Total: 36 )
Gerald: Crit, ded.
[OOC] Aleith|DM: KO!
Gerald` finishes off the devil i guess.
Gerald` rolled 2d20 and got 19, 3 ( Total: 22 )
[OOC] Gerald: yeah it’s dead
Gerald‘ then escapes, i suppose, having sweept everything up.
Gerald` rolled d20+29 and got 14 ( Total: 43 )
Aleith|DM: The Vacuous Orb from B briefly becomes unplugged
Aleith|DM: Escaped!@
Aleith|DM: As does the other orb
Gerald: "Anyway."
Zane crosses his arms, looks incredibly unamused.
Zane: "Fuckin’ really?"
Phyllis . o O ( Let's just … leave this last alone. )
Gerald: "Man I offered to give you a gun multiple times, you were the one that didn't wanna learn how to use superior killing implements " because they're loud "."
Zane: "They are loud. And heavy. And what in the world makes you think I cant use them?"
Garrett‘ . o O (I’d say let's just…) He gestures away from himself with two hands. (…push it into the grand nothingness? But that would mean getting close.)
Gerald: "Oh yeah 'cause your dainty little half orc arms can't handle a little recoil…"
Gerald‘ then starts flying out of the whirlwind.
Ernst: "More importantly, where the hell do we go from here?"
Zane: "I know where you sleep, boy."
Aleith|DM: The roaring wind from the web vortices becomes a deep rumble, and the Voice of Rot speaks. "What have my precious little eyes found for me? Ah, I witness the last lords of a dying land. Come, foes, if you can."
Gerald: "Coaltongue, first and foremost."
Garrett: "Let’s check on the other surviv…ors."
Zane: "…"
Gerald: "OH."
Gerald: "Man!"
Aleith|DM: The vacuous orbs start to wink out, one at a time.
Garrett: "Rot! You snake-faced bastard!"
Gerald: "Ahahaha."
Aleith|DM: Two of the boulders begin to crack.
Ernst: "I imagine we have to deal with that asshole while we're still on this plane."
Gerald: "Did he forget that we kicked his ass *before* you took up the rites…?
Voice of Rot: "At the end of time, I await you. Our homeworld has withered, but I cannot kill it until its last champions have lost either their lives, or their will."
Aleith|DM: And then those boulders break up entirely.
Aleith|DM: And 4 more crack up
Zane is on the move as soon as the first orb drops, moving south and dancing nimbly along the webbing as he advances towards that hole in the west. The Arsenal shifts into a whip and Zane begins snatching and pulling people to safety.
Ernst: "Well, at least someone is wary of executing their plans with us around."
Garrett‘ snarls as he kicks away from the boulder underneath him, flying above it, daggers still at the ready.
Gerald: "Buddy I have literally got a bullet with your name on it."
Voice of Rot: "Come, scions of Kelland, inventors of civilization. Contest against the harmony that is rot, and be witnesses to the completion of my destiny."
Gerald: "Tell us where and we’ll be there as fast as possible."
Garrett: "I've promised someone your tongue but I'll deliver your head!"
Aleith|DM: Those boulders break, and all of the remaining ones crack.
Zane: "I think the skull we keep, to mount in the throne room."
Aleith|DM: As you escape to the large asteroid to the west, the howling wind dies down, and the remaining boulders disintegrate, sending the webmaster into the void of space.
Garrett: "…so, yeah. The Coaltongue."
Aleith|DM: The crew cheers as you make it to the ship, including the couple handful of refugees who managed to make it to the ship with you.
Garrett: "Headcount, everyone. If anyone's missing or dead, please, please let us know."
Garrett‘ . o O (Bein’ dead around here's a bad thing to be…)
Captain: "Your Majesty! All hands are accounted for, miraculously, and the refugees are mostly okay, but the ship's levitationals are damaged."
Gerald‘ nods to Ernst and goes to start inspecting the machinery.
Captain: "The engineers have done what we can, and it can make some distance, but it’s attuned to the power of the Ghost Moon, Baden, Your Majesty. They say it's too far away now to provide power, and we'll need to find some other source here. Otherwise, we can't fly too far before needing to recharge for several hours."
Aleith|DM: Ernst can verify this.
Phyllis is silent as she mulls over the Voice of Rot's invitation.
Aleith|DM: In the meantime, someone might want to think about attuning an icon of some kind to Urim…?
Garrett: "Pretend I don't know what's going on and give me the shorthand of attuning icons and what it means."
Garrett: "It's been a loopy couple of months."
Zane swings down from the edge of the ship and winds a few strands of golden webbing around his hand before climbing back. "Urim."
Phyllis: "It'll take a few hours. Longer, if we're offworld or don't have a strong connection to it. It means we can use it in the axis seal ritual."
Zane passes the strands to Phyllis.
Phyllis: "Plenty of gold around here for the purpose, though it doesn't necessarily have to be gold."
Zane: "Actually that reminds me." And he leaves the ship again to gather up shards of the Dreaming. "
Aleith|DM: The shards aren't enough to form an icon.
[OOC] Garrett: looks like we need some FAE BLOOD
Zane doesnt know that, he's just trying to be helpful!
Gerald‘ also starts up the Vortex Array to do a huge sweeping scan so they know where they should be going, before helping Ernst adjust the engines for this new plane of existance.
Aleith|DM: It’ll take several hours to repair the damage to the ship to get it operational for the first flight anyway.
Phyllis: "Since we're on Urim, this should only take an hour. Should probably figure out an alternate plane to attune the ship to, in the meantime."
Aleith|DM: You probably could if you can make an icon for a plane with Air energy.
Garrett: "Then… something closer… hm."
Aleith|DM: As you're finishing up with the icon, Phyllis, while Gerald is running the Vortex Array, and Ernst is looking at the engines, Zane spots someone approaching the ship-a lone hooded figure, moving with cautious vigor towards the ship, leaping from boulder to boulder.
Phyllis: "Known planes are Avilona and Perlocus."
Zane: "Incoming."
Garrett: "How many and did you kill it yet?"
Zane: "One and no."
Gerald: "Do you *want* me to…?"
Garrett: "Ehh… let's at least take a -look- before it's a red mist."
Gerald‘ glances over, already putting his rifle into sniping position.
Zane: "I was going to at least see who it is first, yeah."
Garrett` heads over to the side raiing and peers over.
Phyllis looks up from attuning a set of mage cuffs. "Caution, not paranoia."
Aleith|DM: She’s still about three miles out, but you manage to see her through the spyglass.
[OOC] Garrett: that's still within gerald's kill zone
Zane: "Well, well."
Aleith|DM: The wind stirs around you as a woman's voice whispers, "I am Calily Buen of the Kinava monastery. I know disaster has befallen you. Will you promise my safety if I come to render aid?"
Zane: "If you come in peace, you are welcome."
Aleith|DM: Pick a direction to scan first, Ice.
Zane: "I'm gonna go meet our guest. If she kills me, shoot her."
Zane hops over the edge of the ship amd moves to intercept.
Garrett: "Just so you know, I'm rooting for you."
Gerald‘ has no idea where the fuck they are, so he’s going to start with the nearest thing that looks like a landmass they can see from here and then scan around them clockwise, and if there's nothing in visual range then starting due north.
Aleith|DM: You can vaguely see things in the distance over a dozen miles out with a spyglass, but there's stuff in each direction but south and south-east.
Aleith|DM: It's about 15 minutes later as both of you meet roughly in the middle. She jogs lightly up to you, wearing loose-fitting sand-brown clothes that cover everything but her face, and even that is shrouded by a hood, strands of gray hair drifting out of it in the breeze. She carries a staff, clearly worn from great use, and when close enough to make eye contact she pulls back her hood to reveal the face of a woman far older than her agility would suggest.
Zane: "Zane Bieito. It is unexpected to meet a lone traveler in a place like this."
Calily: "Welcome to the Gyre, traveller. I have a bit of salted fish, if you like, from what I call an Amrou Hunlow Snapper. You should ration what food you have, as there's very little to be found here."
Aleith|DM: Starting to the north-west, Gerald, your scan turns up empty in the immediate area, though the Vortex Array faintly detects magical energies of life and time coming from beyond it. Turning your spyglass towards there,all you can see is plundered ruins.
Zane smiles. "I believe we have food on the ship, if you would care to join us. I suspect my friends and I will have… many questions."
Calily: "I am more than happy to supply the information. There are a few dozen more of us to the south-west, at our monastery."
Zane: "And you all… live here? In the Gyre?"
Calily: "It's not like we have much choice. I was seventeen when our world died, scoured in fire by the Demon of the West Wind, but we survived by flying on paper wings."
Calily: "When the smoke cleared, my fellow monks and I found ourselves here, and the only remnants of our world was a scorched forest."
Zane turns and starts heading back to the ship. He's not deliberately putting the old lady through her paces, but she's getting The Assessment. "Huh."
Calily: "Shortly afterwards, we were raided by the Golden Legion, who took slaves from amongst us, but left enough to nurture the forest back to health because they desired regular tribute in the form of lumber."
Zane: "Interesting."
Calily: "With not much to eat, they gave us enchanted rings to sustain us without food. An act of efficiency, not mercy, but it let us devote ourselves wholly to asceticism."
Calily: "Our master, Chyak San-Cho, guided the monastery to enlighted detachment, where the goal was to be empty, like the air. In the wake of our world’s death, we endured without purpose, looking inward and awaiting our own inevitable deaths. Fifty years later, only a few dozen of us still survive."
Zane: "Seems an odd way to live, just waiting to die."
Calily: "I don't quite feel the same. I have ranged across to all the worlds the Gyre has that I could reach, and even brought back the occasional game animal to feed my fellow monks."
Zane nods. "That is more like it."
Calily: "A few months ago, several new planes crashed into the Gyre, jostling us from our routines."
Zane: "Yeah. Our world has been… Well, it's a long story." He pulls a flask out of his coat and offers it to her. "Drink?"
Calily: "The Legion sent scounts to investigate, but found them devoid of potential slaves. Not wanting to return to their plane, Egalitrix, empty-handed, they came to our monastery, and took Master San-Cho, in a bargain to save his students from the same fate."
Calily: "Please. Thank you." She takes a drink gladly. "Even though my throat isn't really parched, it just feels different to actually take a drink like this."
Aleith|DM: To the north, Gerald, there's energy of note, suggesting it's altogether desolate. Indeed, with a spyglass it is possible to see that it is more plundered ruins, which appear to have been abandoned for ages. The array detects minor energy of fire and time coming from the plane north of it.
Calily: "Our master's sacrifice has inspired the other monks, where my own pleadings failed. Even now we are preparing for a strike against the Golden Legion, to attempt to rescue our master. If not, we will make a final stand against the forces of destruction."
Zane nods. "There is a simple joy in things. I run, for example. Sure, it has practical results but I enjoy the act itself." He takes a drink and tucks the flask away. "If you are going to fight the Legion, we should ally our forces. We have a bone to pick with them as well."
Calily: "We would welcome your help if you could find it within yourselves to help. But either way, I will be happy to tell you about the place you have been stranded in-Oh, thank you! Can we head to your ship then, and I'll tell your about it."
Calily pulls out a map, showing quite a number of planar motes scattered about the Gyre. "And I can tell you what I know about each of these."
Zane: "Of course. You'll want to meet the others anyway. I'm not the leader, just the guard dog."
Aleith|DM: To the north-east, Gerald, there's frustratingly no energy of note. Visual inspection reveals it’s just a field of dead motes, barren rocks of a world torn apart by the churning edge of the Gyre.
Aleith|DM: And finally to the south-west, Calily's plane registers air and life energy. You can just make out a forested hill in the distance. The plane beyond it shows traces of fire and water magic.
Gerald` makes sure to write down the results for Phyllis to inspect and likely plan around later.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License