Zg Session 115

Komanov: "Damn you, constables! I'll strike you down where you stand!"
Aleith|DM: Battle Order: | 50:Ernst | 47:Gerald | 38:Zane | 34:Phyllis | 34:Grandis Komanov | 34:Komanov's Lackey | 32:Distemper | 31:Betel | 31:Yarost | 30:Chandrasekhar | 28:Garrett | 26:Nebo | 25:Tzertze | 25:Hamul |
Aleith|DM: Ernst!
Phyllis: "Ah hah hah HAH! Empty threats from little more than a demagogue!"
Garrett: "Game, set, and match- winner, Phyllis!" he shouts, as he draws his daggers.
Ernst lays down Stocke, [Synchronized Weaponry - Tether gets to make a free MBA or RBA against the target I hit for the encounter] tethers himself to Zane and then fires a [GMW] at the Frost Worm.
Ernst rolled 2#d20+37(1) and got 16 ( Total: 53.0 )
Also rolled 2#d20+37(2) and got 18 [Total: 55.0 (High), Avg: 18.00]
Total: 108.0, Avg: 17.00
Ernst rolled 5d8+20 and got 2, 6, 1, 4, 5 ( Total: 38.0 ) for +10 to hit, +6 dmg, brutal 1 for all. Zane gets a free MBA or RBA
Zane flicks a dagger at the frost worm!
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 38!
Zane rolled 1d20+42 and got 10 ( Total: 52.0 )
Aleith|DM: Hit!
Zane rolled 2d4r1+25 and got 3, 2 ( Total: 30.0 )
Gerald: "…Does she not remember what happened any of the other times she tried to kill us?"
Gerald‘ starts flipping switches on his blaster, which begins to hum dangerously.
Chandrasekhar: "People tend to forget."
Garrett: "In life,"
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 30!
Garrett: "Everyone has to try!"
Aleith|DM: Gerald!
Zane: "I’m sure she thinks it will work out better this time."
Garrett: "I mean, at least this time, she started with an army."
Gerald: "Haha, okay then." [Master Of The Hunt] [Oakskin] He fires a warm up shot into Nebo [Manticore's Volley], then unloads a lance of force that tears through Nebo, Hamul, and their mounts. [AP - Manitocore's Colley]
Gerald‘ rolled 6d20 and got 12, 11, 16, 10, 19, 7 ( Total: 75 ) for Nebo, Nebo, Hamul. 1,19/20 checks
Also rolled 6d20 and got 10, 6, 12, 10, 14, 9 [Total: 61]
Also rolled 6d20 and got 2, 3, 15, 1, 2, 1 [Total: 24]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 160
Aleith|DM: All hits! All hits! 2 hits, 1 hit, 1 hit!
Gerald` rolled 2#4d8r1+42(1) and got 4, 8, 5, 3 ( Total: 62.0 )
Also rolled 2#4d8r1+42(2) and got 6, 8, 3, 8 [Total: 67.0 (High), Avg: 6.25]
Also rolled 6d6r1+90 and got (1, 4), 5, 6, 5, 4, 2 [Total: 116.0 (High), Avg: 4.33]
Total: 245.0, Avg: 5.07
Ernst also set off a [+68 THP on Chandra+Phyllis. +34 for himself. Free action.]
Gerald` rolled 3#4d8r1+42(1): 2, 2, (1, 7), 5 [Total: 58.0 (Low), Avg and got 4.00
Also rolled 3#4d8r1+42(2) and got 4, 3, 6, 5 [Total: 60.0 (Avg), Avg: 4.50]
Also rolled 3#4d8r1+42(3) and got 5, 5, 5, (1, 7) [Total: 64.0 (High), Avg: 5.50]
Also rolled 2d8 and got 6, 3 [Total: 9 (Avg), Avg: 4.50]
Total: 191.0, Avg: 4.64
Gerald` rolled 6d8r1+42: 6, 2, 6, 5, 2, (1, 1, 2) [Total: 65.0 (Low), Avg and got 3.83
Also rolled 2#1d8r1+42(1) and got 6 [Total: 48.0 (High), Avg: 6.00]
Also rolled 2#1d8r1+42(2) and got 4 [Total: 46.0 (Low), Avg: 4.00]
Total: 159.0, Avg: 4.12
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 245! 191! KO!] [159!
[OOC] Gerald: i’m going to assume you don't actually need me to roll 6d20 for the mount….
Aleith|DM: The first giant dwarven corpse of stone and ice collapses to the ground!
Aleith|DM: It takes no damage
[OOC] Aleith|DM: Guided Beast
Gerald: "Huh, kind of expected the bear to drop too but alright."
Aleith|DM: Zane!
Zane applies Dark Reaver Powder to the Arsenal, flips over the edge of the sled, and extends the Arsenal into a trident, whcih he drives into the frost worms skull. [Minor to poison, shift 1 with a Climb speed to hang onto to the edge of the sled, and MBA]
Zane rolled 1d20+42 and got 15 ( Total: 57.0 )
Aleith|DM: Hit!
Zane rolled 5d8+44 and got 2, 7, 8, 3, 1 ( Total: 65.0 )
[OOC] Zane: It Dies
[OOC] Aleith|DM: KO!
[OOC] Aleith|DM: Fue gets an attack
Ernst follows up with a [Magic Weapon - Synchronized Weaponry proc] on the Hateful Scum.
Ernst rolled 2#d20+44(1) and got 9 ( Total: 53.0 )
Also rolled 2#d20+44(2) and got 9 [Total: 53.0 (Low), Avg: 9.00]
Total: 106.0, Avg: 9.00
Aleith|DM: Hits!
Aleith|DM: The frost worm's turgid flesh tears open and rotten innards spray across the battlefield as it dies. [Death Miasma]
Ernst rolled 5d8+26 and got 3, 1, 7, 1, 5 ( Total: 43.0 ) for -1 AC. No more to hit, but now party damage bonus is +12 since GMW's is untyped.
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 43! Bloodied!
Aleith|DM rolled 6#d20+29(1) and got 10 ( Total: 39.0 ) for vs Fort
Also rolled 6#d20+29(2) and got 17 [Total: 46.0 (High), Avg: 17.00]
Also rolled 6#d20+29(3) and got 2 [Total: 31.0 (Low), Avg: 2.00]
Also rolled 6#d20+29(4) and got 6 [Total: 35.0 (Low), Avg: 6.00]
Also rolled 6#d20+29(5) and got 17 [Total: 46.0 (High), Avg: 17.00]
Also rolled 6#d20+29(6) and got 4 [Total: 33.0 (Low), Avg: 4.00]
Total: 230.0, Avg: 9.33
Ernst has 48 Fort so that 46 misses?
Aleith|DM: Chandrasekhar and Phyllis take ongoing 20 poison damage (SE)!
Aleith|DM rolled 2#d20+29(1) and got 11 ( Total: 40.0 ) for vs Fort, Stocke, Komanov
Also rolled 2#d20+29(2) and got 9 [Total: 38.0 (Low), Avg: 9.00]
Total: 78.0, Avg: 10.00
Aleith|DM: The area is filled with chocking fumes that provide total concealment until the end of the encounter.
Chandrasekhar coughs disgustedly!
Aleith|DM: Phyllis!
Phyllis calls down [Chain Lightning!] "An army is merely one giant CONDUIT!" Komanov as primary, her lackey as secondary, and all hostile targets within 20 squares of Komanoc as tertiary! (Giants, I think?)
[OOC] Ernst: +10 to hit, +12 damage, brutal 1
[OOC] Aleith|DM: yes, the titans
Phyllis rolled 6#d20+40(1) and got 13 ( Total: 53.0 ) for GMW, CA, vs ref
Also rolled 6#d20+40(2) and got 7 [Total: 47.0 (Low), Avg: 7.00]
Also rolled 6#d20+40(3) and got 14 [Total: 54.0 (High), Avg: 14.00]
Also rolled 6#d20+40(4) and got 18 [Total: 58.0 (High), Avg: 18.00]
Also rolled 6#d20+40(5) and got 16 [Total: 56.0 (High), Avg: 16.00]
Also rolled 6#d20+40(6) and got 9 [Total: 49.0 (Low), Avg: 9.00]
Total: 317.0, Avg: 12.83
Aleith|DM: Technically they all have total concealment from you so that's -5 to all, but you hit
[OOC] Phyllis: Maybe for the first since it's ranged but i'd need to doublecheck the secondary and tertiary but it doesn't matter
[OOC] Aleith|DM: they're all ranged still, but it doesn't, no
Phyllis rolled 4d6r1+34: (1, 4), (1, 4), 2, 6 [Total: 50.0 (High), Avg and got 4.00
Phyllis rolled 2d6r1+34: 3, (1, 5) [Total: 42.0 (Avg), Avg and got 4.00
Phyllis rolled 1d6r1+34 and got 3 ( Total: 37.0 ) for Tertiary
Phyllis follows up with a [Minor->Quickened Illusory Ambush] against the lackey!
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 50!] [42!] [37!] [37!] [37!] [37!
Phyllis rolled d20+36 and got 19 ( Total: 55.0 ) for all the buffs and concealment
Aleith|DM: Hit!
Phyllis rolled 2d6r1+42 and got 3, 3 ( Total: 48.0 ) for psychic damage
Phyllis: And [AP->Winged Horde] around the two in the sled.
Phyllis rolled 2#d20+41(1) and got 15 ( Total: 56.0 ) for this is area and doesn't suffer from concealment
Also rolled 2#d20+41(2) and got 13 [Total: 54.0 (High), Avg: 13.00]
Total: 110.0, Avg: 14.00
Aleith|DM: Hits!
Phyllis rolled 2d6r1+33: (1, 1, 3), 3 [Total: 39.0 (Low), Avg and got 3.00
[OOC] Phyllis: against both komanov and lackey
Phyllis then scoots northeast to try to get out of the smoke.
Phyllis rolled d20+5 and got 14 ( Total: 19.0 ) for save vs poison, +5 for Iron Stomach
Aleith|DM: Komanov coughs as she backs out of the poison field, then grows as she sweeps her hand towards where the rest of the party was standing. Invisible force crashes through you like a titanic hammer. The ground beneath your feet blackens and seems to fall away into a void. [Eschatological Hammer]
Ernst is flying?
[OOC] Aleith|DM: it's a mental effect anyway
Aleith|DM rolled 6#d20+33(1) and got 2 ( Total: 35.0 ) for vs Ref
Also rolled 6#d20+33(2) and got 9 [Total: 42.0 (Low), Avg: 9.00]
Also rolled 6#d20+33(3) and got 9 [Total: 42.0 (Low), Avg: 9.00]
Also rolled 6#d20+33(4) and got 15 [Total: 48.0 (High), Avg: 15.00]
Also rolled 6#d20+33(5) and got 13 [Total: 46.0 (High), Avg: 13.00]
Also rolled 6#d20+33(6) and got 20 [Total: 53.0 (High), Avg: 20.00]
Total: 266.0, Avg: 11.33
[OOC] Zane: aleith pls
[OOC] Aleith|DM: that crit's against Stocke…
[OOC] Zane: NOOOOOOOOO
[OOC] Zane: NOT THE MASCOT
Gerald‘ fires off a [Disruptive Shot] as that 35 probably wasn’t for himself.
Gerald‘ rolled 2#d20+43(1) and got 20 ( Total: 63 )
Also rolled 2#d20+43(2) and got 5 [Total: 48]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 111
[OOC] Ernst: +12 dmg Brutal 1
Gerald` rolled 6d6r1+96 and got 5, 3, 3, 4, 6, 6 ( Total: 123.0 )
Aleith|DM rolled 2d8+20 and got 1, 4 ( Total: 25.0 )
Aleith|DM: 25 psychic damage to Zane, and 36 to Stocke!
Aleith|DM: The area becomes a zone until the end of the encounter or until Grandis uses this power again. A creature that enters or ends its turn in the zone takes 30 necrotic damage.
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 123!
Zane shrugs off the majority of it. [Resist 15 psychic]
Aleith|DM: The 12-foot long obsidian-and-cold steel cannon floating beside Komanov is grasped in her hands as she aims it towards you. [AP -> The Cyclopean Revelation]
Aleith|DM: This arcanoscientific weapon glows faintly, but everyone within a mile turns to see it. For an instant you think you can see the precipice at the end of the world, looking down upon a roiling gyre. Then with a thunderclap a swath of the battle simply vanishes.
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 20-foot wide, 1000-foot long beam btw
Aleith|DM rolled 6#d20+33(1) and got 17 ( Total: 50.0 ) for vs Ref
Also rolled 6#d20+33(2) and got 20 [Total: 53.0 (High), Avg: 20.00]
Also rolled 6#d20+33(3) and got 7 [Total: 40.0 (Low), Avg: 7.00]
Also rolled 6#d20+33(4) and got 11 [Total: 44.0 (High), Avg: 11.00]
Also rolled 6#d20+33(5) and got 2 [Total: 35.0 (Low), Avg: 2.00]
Also rolled 6#d20+33(6) and got 8 [Total: 41.0 (Low), Avg: 8.00]
Total: 263.0, Avg: 10.83
Aleith|DM rolled 40d6 and got 5, 1, 3, 6, 6, 5, 4, 2, 5, 3, 5, 1, 2, 2, 2, 4, 5, 1, 5, 2, 1, 3, 1, 6, 6, 5, 5, 1, 5, 1, 4, 6, 1, 3, 2, 2, 5, 6, 3, 3 ( Total: 138 )
SirFaustin T Resoaix-Bot: Aleith|DM rolled 40*6 -> {240}
Aleith|DM: Chandrasekhar and Gerald take 138 damage! Ernst takes 240 damage! All non-martial bonuses disappear from them!
Aleith|DM: Garrett, Zane, and Stocke can choose to either move to the nearest space outside the area and fall prone or take half damage.
Zane is definitely getting blasted off to the side yeah.
Chandrasekhar might as well pathetically proc [Hands of Retribution], yeah. [8 fire/radiant]
Garrett` does a tumbling dodgeroll!
Gerald: "Holy fuck."
Zane: "I know guns are more your thing than mine, but I kinda want it…"
Gerald: "No doubt man."
Gerald` tosses his smoldering hat and cape to the side.
Chandrasekhar: "-ngh!"
Aleith|DM: Grandis sighs and sweeps a hand over the face of her minion. She regains +50 HP. [Death Knell]
Aleith|DM: Yarost and Betel, the twin axemen Vsadni, hack away at the armies facing them. They turn towards Phyllis briefly, and bolts of white energy flash from their eyes to crackle across Phyllis like frozen electricity. [Eye Bolts]
Aleith|DM rolled 2#d20+32(1) and got 8 ( Total: 40.0 ) for vs Ref
Also rolled 2#d20+32(2) and got 15 [Total: 47.0 (High), Avg: 15.00]
Total: 87.0, Avg: 11.50
Aleith|DM: 20 cold and lightning damage twice, and Phyllis is slowed UEoNT!
Aleith|DM: Chandrasekhar!
Phyllis [Shield]
[OOC] Phyllis: though that lets me dodge one, not both
[OOC] Aleith|DM: yep
Chandrasekhar reaches out to Ernst, frowning - touches his body, and there’s a flash of gold light. [Lay on Hands] He then gets up, and teleports to Grandis. "You are blind to the true philosophy of Life. Let this blindness extend to your every waking moment until you abandon the shackles of your vainglorious nihilism!" [Corona of Blinding Radiance]
Chandrasekhar rolled d20+28 and got 15 ( Total: 43 ) for vs. ref
[OOC] Garrett: plus another 10 due to GMW
[OOC] Ernst: +12 dmg, brutal 1
Chandrasekhar rolled 3d8+24 and got 1, 4, 8 ( Total: 37 ) for blind (save ends)
[OOC] Aleith|DM: no GMW or MW bonus due to the Cyclopean Revelation hitting him
[OOC] Ernst: Oh right.
Chandrasekhar rolled d20 and got 7 ( Total: 7 ) for save vs ongoing
[OOC] Garrett: oh what
[OOC] Aleith|DM: it ended all non-martial effects
[OOC] Garrett: lolf
[OOC] Garrett: sry
Chandrasekhar is bloodied! ;_;
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 25!
Aleith|DM: Garrett!
Garrett‘ kip ups to a stand [Minor - Acrobat Boots], and shouts to Ernst- "Still in most of one piece?! Impressive! Keep goin’!" [Majestic Word]
Garrett‘ rolled 4d6+6 and got 4, 4, 6, 5 ( Total: 25 ) for you gain surge + this much HP and can slide 1 square
Garrett` then quickly tumbles over to Komanov, striking as he leaps out of his roll, dramatically surging forth from the poison cloud! [Tumbling Strike]
Garrett` rolled 1d20+45 and got 8 ( Total: 53 ) for vs AC
Aleith|DM: Hit!
Garrett` rolled 3d4r1+42: (1, 2), (1, 4), 3 [Total: 51.0 (High), Avg and got 3.00
Also rolled 5d8 and got 3, 2, 2, 1, 6 [Total: 14 (Low), Avg: 2.80]
Total: 65.0, Avg: 2.88
Garrett: "It’s not over yet!" [AP]
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 65!
[OOC] Garrett: Refreshes Tumbling Strike
Garrett‘ then attacks with a series of quick, dizzying feints! In several of the feints are actual attacks, too! You cannot discern the true nature of Garrett’s attack! [Feinting Flurry]
Garrett‘ rolled 1d20+45 and got 6 ( Total: 51 ) for vs Will
Aleith|DM: Hit!
Garrett` rolled 5d4r1+47 and got 3, 3, 2, 3, 3 ( Total: 61.0 ) for Komanov has -6 defenses against Garrett UEoNT
Also rolled 5d8 and got 3, 6, 5, 2, 1 [Total: 17 (Low), Avg: 3.40]
Total: 78.0, Avg: 3.10
Aleith|DM: Her body turns to snowflakes, which vanish on a breeze. [Invisible as the Winter Cold]
Chandrasekhar: "-rrgh-"
Garrett` clicks his tongue. "(Every time.)"
Aleith|DM: Grandis draws herself up as tall as she can, a heavy presence drawing your focus toward her like snow tumbling down into a pit. You falter for a moment, wondering who she is and how you came to be here. [Aura of Forgetfulness - Enemies who enter or begin their turn in the area must make a saving throw or become stunned until the beginning of their next turn. A creature that succeeds a save against this effect cannot be affected again until the world ends.]
[OOC] Garrett: UEoNW
[OOC] Garrett: TW sorry
Aleith|DM: Tzertze and Hamul carve into the dwarves fighting against them. They can’t see anyone else through the cloud of poisonous fumes.
Aleith|DM: Battle Order: | 50:Ernst | 47:Gerald | 38:Zane | 34:Phyllis | 34:Grandis Komanov | 31:Betel | 31:Yarost | 30:Chandrasekhar | 28:Garrett | 25:Tzertze | 25:Hamul |
Aleith|DM: Round 2! Ernst!
Ernst rolled d20 and got 14 ( Total: 14 ) for saving throw
Ernst first fires off [+68 THP] for Gerald and Chandra. [+34 for himself]
Stocke then fires a Positive Energy Infusion at Komanov. [Standard]
Ernst rolled 2#d20+42(1) and got 7 ( Total: 49.0 )
Also rolled 2#d20+42(2) and got 4 [Total: 46.0 (Low), Avg: 4.00]
Total: 95.0, Avg: 5.50
[OOC] Aleith|DM: -5 due to total concealment/invisible
[OOC] Aleith|DM: and now GMW/MW bonuses
[OOC] Aleith|DM: *no
[OOC] Ernst: Stocke dodged.
[OOC] Aleith|DM: true
[OOC] Ernst: That's why I'm not firing with Ernst!
[OOC] Ernst: So 1 hit.
Aleith|DM: Yes
Ernst rolled 2d8+20 and got 5, 6 ( Total: 31.0 ) for Any ally that hits this target gets healing surge +11 HP
Ernst then loads his Carbine and fires a [Magic Weapon] at Komanov on a risky gamble shot.
Phyllis rolled d20 and got 2 ( Total: 2 ) for preroll
Ernst rolled d20+28 and got 9 ( Total: 37.0 ) for Concealment factored in
Aleith|DM: Miss!
Aleith|DM rolled d20+29 and got 11 ( Total: 40 ) for vs Fort
Aleith|DM: 30 necrotic damage!
[OOC] Ernst: I'm not done my turn though?
Ernst sighs before placing a [Punishing Eye - Move] down and then [AP - GMW's with the Carbine. No penalty because of eye.]
[OOC] Aleith|DM: hmmm okay
Ernst rolled d20+39 and got 12 ( Total: 51.0 )
Aleith|DM: Hit!
Ernst rolled 2d8+20 and got 3, 5 ( Total: 28.0 ) for Zane gets +10 to hit, +6 damage, brutal 1 next cycle. Zane gets a free MBA/RBA. Ernst swaps positions with the boss leaving him beside Zane for the MBA. [Transposing Carbine]
Also rolled 1d6 and got 1 [Total: 1 (Min), Avg: 1.00]
Total: 29.0, Avg: 3.00
Zane: ?me is more than willing to stab Komanov with the trident. [Blindfighting, I dont care if she's invisible]
[OOC] Ernst: Eye they're visible.
Zane rolled 1d20+42 and got 1 ( Total: 43.0 )
Aleith|DM: Miss.
Zane does in fact care apparently.
Ernst also decides to full heal himself and Stocke from that combo through the Pinata.
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 18! 30 necrotic!
Aleith|DM: Gerald!
Gerald‘ rolled d20+2 and got 8 ( Total: 10 )
[OOC] Gerald: hahahaaaaa thank god for ED
[OOC] Garrett: that lady last night would disagree
[OOC] Zane: snaaaaap
Gerald` rolls his shoulder round, marking Komanov as his [Quarry], then lets off a [Pounding Barrage] before jumping out of the poison gas.
Gerald` rolled 2#d20+33(1) and got 9 ( Total: 42 )
Also rolled 2#d20+33(2) and got 14 [Total: 47]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 89
Gerald` rolled 2#d20+33(1) and got 2 ( Total: 35 )
Also rolled 2#d20+33(2) and got 10 [Total: 43]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 78
Gerald` rolled 2#d20+33(1) and got 4 ( Total: 37 )
Also rolled 2#d20+33(2) and got 11 [Total: 44]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 81
Aleith|DM: 1 hit! Misses! 1 hit!
Gerald` rolled d8+50 and got 2 ( Total: 52 )
d8+50: 1 [Total: 51]
Also rolled 2d10 and got 5, 5 [Total: 10]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 113
Gerald: oh right quarry
[OOC] Ernst: Healing Surge +11 HP!
Gerald` rolled 3d8 and got 2, 4, 6 ( Total: 12 )
Aleith|DM: Hahaha.
Aleith|DM: About that.
Aleith|DM: The healing energy of your ally’s spell becomes black and scabrous, and your wounds open wider. [Light to Dark]
[OOC] Chandrasekhar: oh no
[OOC] Aleith|DM: Magical effects (arcane, divine, elemental, primal, psionic, or shadow) that would let a creature in the area spend a healing surge do not restore hit points. If the effect would normally heal extra damage, instead it deals that much damage. (It only deals the extra amount, not the base amount of the character’s healing surge value.)
Aleith|DM: Heal 0 HP and take 12 damage.
Gerald: "…"
Gerald: "Ernst you're fucking fired."
Garrett: "He was light-beamed, actually."
Ernst: "It's true."
Aleith|DM: Zane!
[OOC] Ernst: You have +10 to hit, +14 dmg, brutal 1!
Zane rolled 1d20+2 and got 16 ( Total: 18.0 )
Zane pulls another dagger and slashes at Komanov [MBA, more incoming depending on the attack]
Zane rolled 1d20+42 and got 9 ( Total: 51.0 )
Aleith|DM: Hit!
Zane rolls to the other side of the sled and comes to his feet, licking the knife. "Now I'll see the truth…" [Move, Minor action, Decipher Technique]
Aleith|DM: Oh right. The dwarven army deals 40 damage to each of the Vsadni (end of last round)
Aleith|DM: Phyllis!
Phyllis rolled d20 and got 9 ( Total: 9 ) for save, currently unsure if I get a bonus
Aleith|DM: It's a charm effect.
Aleith|DM: But then you get a save against Stunned from Superior Will.
Dicebot:// Modifier Error: Unable to parse 29*.5 in 2d4+29*.5
Zane rolled 2d4+29,50% and got 4, 1 ( Total: 17.0 )
Also rolled 3d8,50% and got 1, 6, 5 [Total: 6.0]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 23.0
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 23!
Phyllis rolled d20 and got 20 ( Total: 20 ) for Superior Will save
[OOC] Ernst: 8 of that damage is full from Eye.
[OOC] Ernst: Oh wait nvm
[OOC] Aleith|DM: Not stunned, but not immune to the effect yet
Phyllis recovers from a mental precipice with aplomb. [Minor->Trick of Knowledge!]
Phyllis rolled d20+40 and got 13 ( Total: 53.0 ) for Arcana check time!
Phyllis: //51–55: Pick two benefits you can gain from a roll of 31 through 50

Phyllis: +5 to saving throws and +2 to attacks with arcane powers!
[OOC] Phyllis: sec, glancing at what I can do
Aleith|DM rolled d20+29 and got 2 ( Total: 31 ) for vs Fort, Stocke, Poison
[OOC] Phyllis: thinking of some support stuff, need to keep track of minor actions
[OOC] Phyllis: oh I have the stuff I wanted prepared, cool
Zane 's eyes flash silver and then return to normal. "She's a servant to the Voice of Rot. The closer to death she gets, the stronger his blessings will grow. And when we kill her… It's going to get bad."
Garrett: "How bad is bad?"
Chandrasekhar: "So what you're saying is we should debilitate her and stuff her inside that magic sack."
Phyllis sets up an [Illusory Wall] eight squares long a bit north of the sled, then follows suit with [Mesmeric Hold] against the three giants she can see (Betel, Yarost, and Hamul)
Ernst: "What kind of bad we talking here?"
Zane: "If at all possible, I need to be the one to end her. And that's not ego. When she goes, she will take a small piece of the world with her."
Gerald: "Alrighty then."
Garrett: "So noted!"
Phyllis rolled 3#d20+29(1) and got 5 ( Total: 34.0 ) for vs will
Also rolled 3#d20+29(2) and got 14 [Total: 43.0 (High), Avg: 14.00]
Also rolled 3#d20+29(3) and got 12 [Total: 41.0 (High), Avg: 12.00]
Total: 118.0, Avg: 10.33
Aleith|DM: Miss, hit, hit!
Phyllis: On miss: Slowed UEoPNT, no damage!
Chandrasekhar eyes Zane. "You'd better end her from a safe distance, then, Mr. Bieito."
Phyllis rolled 2d6+26 and got 5, 2 ( Total: 33.0 ) for psychic damage and immobilized UEoPNT against those it hit
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 33!] [33!
Phyllis: "Not to question just HOW you figured this out, but would a localized spatial imprisonment contain whatever she's got?"
Zane: "Yeah. That's what I'm planning on doing."
Aleith|DM rolled d6 and got 5 ( Total: 5 )
Zane: "Also, that cannon… can be reloaded. But it's tricksy."
Garrett: "The devil you know…"
Phyllis: "Let me know if you need me to bring out the golden cages. But good to know we've got options." (( You know, [Spatial Lock.] ))
Aleith|DM: Grandis sweeps her hand again, bringing down the force of her beliefs on Ernst, Garrett, and Zane. [Eschatological Hammer]
Aleith|DM rolled 3#d20+33(1) and got 12 ( Total: 45.0 ) for vs Ref
Also rolled 3#d20+33(2) and got 15 [Total: 48.0 (High), Avg: 15.00]
Also rolled 3#d20+33(3) and got 19 [Total: 52.0 (High), Avg: 19.00]
Total: 145.0, Avg: 15.33
Aleith|DM rolled 2d8+20 and got 7, 2 ( Total: 29.0 )
Aleith|DM: Dealing 29 psychic damage and weakened (SE) to all three!
Gerald‘ fires a shot that makes the hammer slightly off center. [Defensive Volley] [-20 damage to Ernst]
[OOC] Gerald: Er no Ernst
[OOC] Gerald: -20 dmg to garrett
Aleith|DM: She then controls the blizzard to conjure an icy barrier bristling with spikes. [Glacial Wall]
Aleith|DM rolled 2#d20+33(1) and got 11 ( Total: 44.0 ) for vs AC, Chandrasekhar, Ernst
Also rolled 2#d20+33(2) and got 15 [Total: 48.0 (High), Avg: 15.00]
Total: 92.0, Avg: 13.00
Phyllis: "Hello."
Aleith|DM: They each take 20 damage.
Phyllis: "Lovely weather, isn’t it?"
[OOC] Phyllis: O…A]?
Aleith|DM: And then she walks up to Phyllis, conjures an immense shard of jagged ice, and swings it at Phyllis. "Quite," she bites out. [Move, AP -> Frost Greatsword]
[OOC] Aleith|DM: yes
Phyllis rolled d20+20 and got 16 ( Total: 36.0 ) for Bracers of Mental Might [Free, Encounter] to sub INT for STR
Aleith|DM: Miss!
Aleith|DM rolled d20+33 and got 15 ( Total: 48 )
Aleith|DM rolled 4d8+20 and got 4, 1, 2, 8 ( Total: 35.0 )
Aleith|DM: 35 damage and ongoing 15 cold (SE) to Phyllis!
Phyllis: "Bracing."
Aleith|DM: Betel and Yarost continue slicing into the dwarven army, and send Eye Bolt blasts at Gerald and Zane!
[OOC] Zane: +5 defenses against that shit, thank you cloak
Aleith|DM rolled 2#d20+32(1) and got 2 ( Total: 34.0 ) for vs Ref
Also rolled 2#d20+32(2) and got 2 [Total: 34.0 (Low), Avg: 2.00]
Total: 68.0, Avg: 2.00
Aleith|DM: But they both miss.
[OOC] Zane: also they can both eat OAs from all the armies around them for that shit <_<
Aleith|DM: That's partly where the damage is coming from!
Phyllis probably isn't slowed anymore?
Aleith|DM: Nope.
[OOC] Phyllis: as in … still slowed or not
[OOC] Aleith|DM: not slowed
[OOC] Phyllis: ty
Aleith|DM: Betel calls down a blizzard on the group in the ice wall, blocking out all light. The cold presses through armour and freezes your flesh. [AP -> Eclipse]
Aleith|DM rolled 4#d20+30(1) and got 3 ( Total: 33.0 ) for vs Fort
Also rolled 4#d20+30(2) and got 11 [Total: 41.0 (High), Avg: 11.00]
Also rolled 4#d20+30(3) and got 13 [Total: 43.0 (High), Avg: 13.00]
Also rolled 4#d20+30(4) and got 5 [Total: 35.0 (Low), Avg: 5.00]
Total: 152.0, Avg: 8.00
[OOC] Zane: +5 defenses against that shit, thank you cloak
Aleith|DM rolled 3d12+30 and got 12, 12, 7 ( Total: 61.0 )
Aleith|DM: Garrett takes 61 cold damage!
[OOC] Aleith|DM: The Vsadni creates a zone of complete darkness in the area. The darkness even blocks darkvision. Creatures that enter the area or end their turn there take 30 cold damage.
[II - Amulet of Attenuation: Reduce damage taken by 20]
[OOC] Aleith|DM: it…doesn't have a duration so I'm going to say UEoNT
Aleith|DM: Yarost thrashes his head about wildly before pointing at Gerald, and a beam of white light arcs toward him! [AP -> Polar Star]
Aleith|DM rolled d20+32 and got 6 ( Total: 38 )
Aleith|DM: Missing!
Aleith|DM: Chandrasekhar!
Gerald: "Motherfucker DO YOU WANT TO BE MY PRIMARY TARGET?"
Zane: "I vote 'yes'."
Aleith|DM: They each take 27 from OAs.
Garrett: "This is gonna be a long one. May not be a bad idea."
[OOC] Aleith|DM: Save vs Stunned - Aura of Forgetfulness
[OOC] Aleith|DM: wait no you…ignore that completely
Chandrasekhar sidesteps to the edge of the sled and slams his sword against his shield! [Astral Thunder + Divine Challenge]
Chandrasekhar rolled d20+28 and got 7 ( Total: 35 ) for vs. Fort
Aleith|DM: Garrett!
Garrett‘ rolled 1d20 and got 20 ( Total: 20 ) for vs Aura of Forgetfulness
Garrett` attempts to shake off the weakness surrounding him! [No Action - Slip From The Grasp]
Garrett: !Roll 1d20
Garrett` rolled 1d20 and got 8 ( Total: 8 )
[Sly Fortune’s Favor]
Garrett: !Roll 1d20
Garrett‘ rolled 1d20 and got 7 ( Total: 7 )
Garrett` then tucks and rolls out of the damage fields and pops up next to Komanov! [Tumbling Strike]
Garrett` rolled 1d20+35 and got 8 ( Total: 43 ) for vs AC
Aleith|DM: Miss!
Garrett` grits his teeth and cuts along her legs! [Minor - Low Slash]
Garrett` rolled 1d20+35 and got 19 ( Total: 54 ) for vs Ref
Aleith|DM: Hit!
Garrett: !Roll 1d4+38 5d8 ; vuln 5 cold, I have NOT accounted for weakness
Garrett` rolled 1d4+38 and got 3 ( Total: 41 ) for vuln 5 cold, I have NOT accounted for weakness
Also rolled 5d8 and got 8, 4, 2, 1, 8 [Total: 23]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 64
Garrett` rolled 1d20 and got 17 ( Total: 17 ) for regular save vs weakness
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 32! 8!
Zane: OK so when she gets down to 260 HP, we’re getting cannon'd again. Just… so people have a benchmark of when we need to be on our feet for reals HP-wise. because fuck that thing.
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 330 actually
[OOC] Zane: fuck meant to put that in myth anyway lol
Aleith|DM: Tzertze continues swinging at the dwarves in front of him with his twin picks. Hamul does the same with his colossal scythe, but sends an Eye Bolt at Gerald.
Aleith|DM rolled d20+32 and got 6 ( Total: 38 )
Gerald‘ slowly takes in a deep breath.
Aleith|DM: Battle Order: | 50:Ernst | 47:Gerald | 38:Zane | 34:Phyllis | 34:Grandis Komanov | 31:Betel | 31:Yarost | 30:Chandrasekhar | 28:Garrett | 25:Tzertze | 25:Hamul |
Aleith|DM: Round 3! Ernst!
Phyllis rolled d20 and got 15 ( Total: 15 ) for preroll
Ernst uses [Swift Mender] on Zane. [Roll saving throws for everything you can save against right now.] Before flying out of the ice wall and repositioning himself and Stocke.
Zane rolled d20+0 and got 16 ( Total: 16 )
Ernst then fires a [Prismatic Strike] at the boss.
Ernst rolled 2#d20+42(1) and got 4 ( Total: 46.0 )
Also rolled 2#d20+42(2) and got 2 [Total: 44.0 (Low), Avg: 2.00]
Total: 90.0, Avg: 3.00
Aleith|DM: …2 hits.
Ernst rolled 4d8+20 and got 1, 8, 6, 8 ( Total: 43.0 ) for Thunder, Force, Fire
Also rolled 4d8+20 and got 4, 7, 6, 4 [Total: 41.0 (High), Avg: 5.25]
Also rolled 4d8+20 and got 1, 3, 4, 5 [Total: 33.0 (Low), Avg: 3.25]
Total: 117.0, Avg: 4.75
[OOC] Ernst: +18, +24 forgot those
[OOC] Ernst: -3 to attack rolls, knocked prone and cannot stand up.
Aleith|DM rolled d20+5 and got 13 ( Total: 18 ) for save vs prone
[OOC] Ernst: Cannot stand up
[OOC] Phyllis: dwarf
[OOC] Aleith|DM: As Inevitable as Death
[OOC] Ernst: EoT
Aleith|DM: Gerald!
Gerald` moves into the wall that blocks line of sight, adds Yarost to his Qurry list, then fires [Barbed Arrows] into Yarost and Betel both.
Gerald` rolled 3#d20+34(1) and got 13 ( Total: 47 )
Also rolled 3#d20+34(2) and got 19 [Total: 53]
Also rolled 3#d20+34(3) and got 8 [Total: 42]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 142
Gerald` rolled 3#d20+33(1) and got 7 ( Total: 40 )
Also rolled 3#d20+33(2) and got 11 [Total: 44]
Also rolled 3#d20+33(3) and got 14 [Total: 47]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 131
Aleith|DM: 3 hits! 2 hits!
Aleith|DM: …1 crit, 2 hits for the first, rather.
Gerald` rolled 6d6+100 and got 5, 2, 4, 3, 3, 1 ( Total: 118 ) for Weaken (Save Ends: After Effect: 10 Ongoing (Save Ends)) To Both
Also rolled 5d8+36 and got 3, 3, 7, 8, 1 [Total: 58]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 176
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 118! Bloodied!] [58!
Aleith|DM: Zane!
Gerald: "Fuckers."
Zane rolls to his feet and *explodes* toward Yarost. [Stand, Charge]
Zane rolled 1d20+34 and got 1 ( Total: 35.0 ) for The arsenal is currently a longsword.
[OOC] Zane: Nice. thanks.
Aleith|DM: Phyllis?
Phyllis takes a step back and takes a moment to shuffle her prepared spells in mental concentration. [Refocus, Bewitching Gaze->Maze]
[OOC] Phyllis: Also, Shift
Phyllis rolled d20+15 and got 10 ( Total: 25.0 ) for well first aura
[OOC] Phyllis: +5 not +15 but you get the idea
[OOC] Phyllis: aura of forgetfulness first that is
Aleith|DM: Immune!
Phyllis rolled d20+29 and got 12 ( Total: 41.0 ) for vs will, hit only determines if there’s damage or not, the fun stuff is an Effect
[OOC] Phyllis: WHICH IS GOOD because I didn't want to accidentally phase push.
Phyllis: The target is removed from play. At the end of each of its turns, the target makes an Intelligence check against your Will. On a success, the target returns to play in the space it last occupied or in the nearest unoccupied space of its choice, if that space is occupied. On each failure, the target gains a cumulative +5 bonus to the check.
Aleith|DM hides the pog.
Phyllis: "You wanted a world of solitude."
Phyllis gestures wide. "Enjoy."
Gerald: "That's very funny, remind me to laugh later when I'm not waist deep channeling rage."
Aleith|DM rolled d20+17 and got 16 ( Total: 33 ) for Int check
Aleith|DM: …This may take a while.
Phyllis uses that 15 from Keeper's Prescience to save against cold automatically.
Aleith|DM: Betel continues swinging at the dwarves and sends an Eye Bolt at Zane.
Aleith|DM rolled d20+32 and got 7 ( Total: 39 )
Phyllis: "Clean up the riders, we've got some time."
Gerald‘ goes to tip his hat at Phyllis, before rememering he tosses it aside after the magic cannon burned it up, then swears under his breath.
Chandrasekhar: "Brightly woven, friend."
Aleith|DM: Yarost guffaws as he turns from the dwarves and swings his immense axe in a large arc. [Gargantuan Greataxe]
Aleith|DM rolled d20+32 and got 17 ( Total: 49.0 ) for Zane, Chandra, Garrett, Gerald
Also rolled 3#d20+27(1) and got 15 [Total: 42.0 (High), Avg: 15.00]
Also rolled 3#d20+27(2) and got 18 [Total: 45.0 (High), Avg: 18.00]
Also rolled 3#d20+27(3) and got 12 [Total: 39.0 (High), Avg: 12.00]
Total: 175.0, Avg: 15.50
Aleith|DM rolled 3d12+20 and got 2, 5, 6 ( Total: 33.0 )
Garrett` swiftly parries the strike! [Swift Parry] [+6 AC]
Aleith|DM: Hitting Zane and Chandra for 33 damage each!
Chandrasekhar rolled d20 and got 14 ( Total: 14 ) for save vs ongoing
Aleith|DM: Yarost then blasts Zane with a point-blank Eye Bolt!
[OOC] Aleith|DM: OA
Aleith|DM rolled d20+32 and got 3 ( Total: 35 )
Zane rolled 1d20+32 and got 6 ( Total: 38.0 )
Aleith|DM: …Zane and Chandra take 16, not 33 [Weakened]
Phyllis: Oh. [Illusory Wall] probably wears off because that needs to be sustained.
Aleith|DM: Oh.
Aleith|DM: Gerald and Garrett also take 16 then.
[OOC] Garrett: but I parry :(
[OOC] Phyllis: -20%
[OOC] Aleith|DM: does it still help against a roll of 47
[OOC] Garrett: yes
[OOC] Garrett: boosts my AC to 48
[OOC] Aleith|DM: okay then
Aleith|DM: Chandrasekhar!
Aleith|DM rolled d20+2 and got 3 ( Total: 5 )
Aleith|DM rolled d20+2 and got 1 ( Total: 3 )
Aleith|DM: both are still weakened.
Chandrasekhar ports in and activates [Discipline the Unruly] and [Divine Challenge] on the nearby giant.
Chandrasekhar rolled d20+31 and got 8 ( Total: 39 ) for vs. AC
[OOC] Chandrasekhar: does… the rider still kick in on a miss
[OOC] Chandrasekhar: yes
Aleith|DM: Yes.
Aleith|DM: Garrett!
Garrett` strides across the battlefield and hurls a dagger at Hamul! [Sly Flourish]
Garrett` rolled 1d20+33 and got 3 ( Total: 36 ) for vs AC
[Sly Fortune’s Favor]
Garrett‘ rolled 1d20+33 and got 20 ( Total: 53 ) for vs AC
Aleith|DM: Your dagger hits the large chunk of
Aleith|DM: Your dagger hits the large chunk of glacier sitting in the hollow of the Vsadnis’s titanic ribcage!
Garrett‘ rolled 5d6+67 and got 4, 6, 6, 2, 5 ( Total: 90 ) for turned off the cold as a free action
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 90!] The ice chunk is visibly cracked, but Hamul just spits sludge at you and continues fighting! [Too Mean to Die] [Ice is at 10/100
Garrett: "Tch! Hardy bastard."
Hamul: “What fuck be you?” sneers the scythe-wielder. “Come close so I may sniff you.”
Aleith|DM rolled d20+32 and got 9 ( Total: 41 ) for vs Garrett, Melee 6
Garrett` darts about!
Aleith|DM: It then tries to Eye Bolt Garrett, not carrying about the OAs from the armies.
Aleith|DM rolled d20+32 and got 1 ( Total: 33 )
Aleith|DM: He snarls and tries to grab Garrett instead. [AP -> Snatch and Bite]
Aleith|DM rolled d20+32 and got 7 ( Total: 39 )
Garrett: "I be fuckin’ quicker than you!"
Garrett‘ tumbles, dodging the hand. "But you aren’t worthy of even hearing my name."
Aleith|DM: Tzerte strikes at the army again before banging his picks together over his head. Flaming boulders appear in the sky. They spiral around each other and smash into the ground around you. [AP -> Meteor Swarm. He eats an OA for 27]
Aleith|DM: They crash into a large area, demolishing the sled, but miss most of you.
Aleith|DM rolled 2#d20+32(1) and got 6 ( Total: 38.0 ) for vs Ref, Gerald, Phyllis
Also rolled 2#d20+32(2) and got 2 [Total: 34.0 (Low), Avg: 2.00]
Total: 72.0, Avg: 4.00
Aleith|DM rolled 3d6+10 and got 1, 5, 4 ( Total: 20.0 )
Gerald: "Are you kidding me."
Aleith|DM: 20 damage and 10 fire damage each to Gerald and Phyllis!
[OOC] Gerald: that misses me actually
[OOC] Phyllis: I think he accounted for that. )
[OOC] Phyllis: buut still good to bring up just in case
[OOC] Gerald: full damage on a miss???
Aleith|DM: Each meteor digs a 10-ft. deep crater in the ground, creating an area of difficult terrain. Creatures in the area must succeed an Acrobatics check (DC 30) or else fall prone.
[OOC] Aleith|DM: separate damage on a miss
Aleith|DM: Gerald and Phyllis, make acrobatics checks
Gerald‘ rolled d20+27 and got 18 ( Total: 45 )
Phyllis rolled d20+14 and got 13 ( Total: 27.0 )
Phyllis rolled d20+5 and got 10 ( Total: 15.0 ) for i’m a dwarf though
Aleith|DM: …I'm gonna say that wipes out the ice wall too.
Aleith|DM: Battle Order: | 50:Ernst | 47:Gerald | 38:Zane | 34:Phyllis | 34:Grandis Komanov | 31:Betel | 31:Yarost | 30:Chandrasekhar | 28:Garrett | 25:Tzertze | 25:Hamul |
Aleith|DM: Round 4! Ernst!
Phyllis rolled d20 and got 5 ( Total: 5 ) for preroll
Aleith|DM: The dwarves attack them again for 27! Yarost takes 40!
[OOC] Aleith|DM: since he didn't focus on the arm
Gerald: "Come on you sad sacks of aranchist shits! You can't even stop one goddamn giant from casting a spell? Or distract them? So we need to do everything ourselves???"
Ernst moves the eye forward before firing a [Siphon Fate] at Yorust and Hamul.
Ernst rolled 4#d20+32(1) and got 3 ( Total: 35.0 )
Also rolled 4#d20+32(2) and got 17 [Total: 49.0 (High), Avg: 17.00]
Also rolled 4#d20+32(3) and got 20 [Total: 52.0 (High), Avg: 20.00]
Also rolled 4#d20+32(4) and got 2 [Total: 34.0 (Low), Avg: 2.00]
Total: 170.0, Avg: 10.50
[OOC] Ernst: Refresh GMW
Aleith|DM: 1 hit! 1 crit!
Ernst rolled 1d8+20 and got 8 ( Total: 28.0 ) for -2 to attack rolls and defenses, Garrett gets +6 to hit, +3 to all defenses. Hamul dies.
[OOC] Ernst: And +8 eye damage
Aleith|DM: The chunk of glacier in Hamul's chest crumbles, and the Vsadni's body does along with it.
Garrett‘ lets out a rallying cry!
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 36!
Aleith|DM: The army quickly takes down the steed as well.
Aleith|DM: Gerald!
Gerald` climbs out of the crater, considers, then unloads [Confounding Arrows] on Betel.
Gerald` rolled 2#d20+33(1) and got 17 ( Total: 50 )
Also rolled 2#d20+33(2) and got 20 [Total: 53]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 103
Gerald` rolled 2#d20+33(1) and got 10 ( Total: 43 )
Also rolled 2#d20+33(2) and got 2 [Total: 35]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 78
Gerald` rolled 2#d20+33(1) and got 2 ( Total: 35 )
Also rolled 2#d20+33(2) and got 9 [Total: 42]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 77
Aleith|DM: Crit and hit! 1 hit! 1 hit!
Gerald` rolled 6d6+84 and got 5, 2, 1, 4, 4, 2 ( Total: 102 ) for Stun (SE)
d8+36: 2 [Total: 38]
d8+38: 1 [Total: 39]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 179
[OOC] Aleith|DM: KO!
Zane then cuts down Yarost as the arsenal shifts into a bastard sword.
Gerald` rolled d20+33 and got 12 ( Total: 45 )
Aleith|DM: Hit! KO!
Aleith|DM: Phyllis!
[OOC] Phyllis: … Where the hell did the rest of the giants go
Aleith|DM: They died.
[OOC] Phyllis: I SEE THAT.
Gerald: "I’LL TAKE THAT AS A YES, THEN."
Garrett: "We got serious."
Phyllis carves open an [Arcane Gate] to quickly traverse the battlefield and get in range of the remaining rider. "There's no point. Let the crowd overwhelm you, like the rest." [Revoke Agency]
Phyllis rolled d20+31 and got 6 ( Total: 37.0 ) for vs will
Phyllis: On a miss: Dominated UEoPNT.
Aleith|DM rolled d20+22 and got 20 ( Total: 42 ) for +5 to Int check
Aleith|DM: Grandis Komanov continues to simmer in Phyllis' maze.
Aleith|DM: Chandrasekhar!
Chandrasekhar teleport-charges Tzertze, maintaining [Discipline]! [Charge]
Chandrasekhar rolled d20+32 and got 18 ( Total: 50 ) for v. AC
Aleith|DM: Hit!
Chandrasekhar rolled 2d8+12 and got 5, 3 ( Total: 20 )
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 20!
Aleith|DM: Garrett!
Garrett` crosses his arms, and the ground begins to shift. The ground below the Frost Worm corpse begins to rise, burying the misama-filled cadaver. [The City Marches To War]
Aleith|DM: …huh. Sure, that works.
[EoT]
Aleith|DM: Tzerte strikes himself with his picks!
Phyllis: "Return to the myth you came from."
Aleith|DM rolled 2#d20+32(1) and got 7 ( Total: 39.0 )
Also rolled 2#d20+32(2) and got 9 [Total: 41.0 (Low), Avg: 9.00]
Total: 80.0, Avg: 8.00
Aleith|DM rolled 2d12+10 and got 1, 6 ( Total: 17.0 )
[OOC] Aleith|DM: 17! Bloodied!
Aleith|DM rolled 4#d20+28(1) and got 8 ( Total: 36.0 ) for vs Ref
Also rolled 4#d20+28(2) and got 12 [Total: 40.0 (High), Avg: 12.00]
Also rolled 4#d20+28(3) and got 9 [Total: 37.0 (Low), Avg: 9.00]
Also rolled 4#d20+28(4) and got 15 [Total: 43.0 (High), Avg: 15.00]
Total: 156.0, Avg: 11.00
Aleith|DM: Much of the army moves inward, and some of them fire at the last Vsadni, hitting for [33! 33!] The army infront of it retaliates for [40!]
Aleith|DM: Battle Order: | 50:Ernst | 47:Gerald | 38:Zane | 34:Phyllis | 34:Grandis Komanov | 30:Chandrasekhar | 28:Garrett | 25:Tzertze |
Aleith|DM: Round 5!
[OOC] Garrett: TO BE CONTINUED…

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License