Toe 47

[Round 1]
PseudoGM: Lenna's quickly inbound, but Yin's always had faster reactions than most! Yin's up first!
Yin: !Sugar 1d100; Interrogate Vs. Lenna!
Yin rolled 1d100 and got 2 ( Total: 2 ) for Interrogate Vs. Lenna!
Sohl: "Ah boy." He swallows a few gasps, and didn't have a chance to grab that bottle of water.
PseudoGM: No surprises there, she's W: Water.
Yin rolled 2d8+12 and got 6, 3 ( Total: 21.0 ) for Bang! ((That's a crit with the +10 critical on shotguns, right?))
PseudoGM: yup!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 18]! The [Armor] she's wearing resists a bit of course.
[OOC] Yin: Ok, that's me then
PseudoGM: "Alright then, let's do this!" As she hurtles through the air, greatsword in one hand, she uses the other to twist a bracelet must like Shuu's [-1LP, Lady Luck] granting herself Short Lucky and inflicting Long Curse on Shuu. She then lets out a shout, as Yin and Wrench are pulling into the front row before she swipes her sword across it. "[Get Some]!"
PseudoGM rolled 5d100 and got 9, 82, 2, 11, 12 ( Total: 116 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled d10+10 and got 3 ( Total: 13 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 13 physical damage to Yin, Shuu, Harino and Sohl as well as inflicting Short Taunt II!
[OOC] Sohl: WHICH ONE IS ME
PseudoGM: in that order with Wrench left out since it missed
[OOC] Sohl: ok yeah I'm not dodging that
Harino partly blocks it! [-5, and Long Shock]
PseudoGM: Shocked!
[OOC] Sohl: RIGHT SHIELDS I'M BLOCKIN' [-2]
PseudoGM: Dantali Trooper A aims its rifle at Yin before taking a [Shot]!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 25 ( Total: 25 ) for 80
Shuu: "Ahaha, good start, but you're missing something"
PseudoGM: Wait,
PseudoGM: I forgot short lucky
PseudoGM: that hit Wrench too!!
PseudoGM: and actually CRIT everyone else
PseudoGM rolled d10+4 and got 3 ( Total: 7 )
Sohl dodges out of that crit [-1 lP]
[OOC] Harino: -1 LP and I'll use that to Quicken 1
PseudoGM: Take 7 more damage plz&thnx, only 13 for Wrench tho
PseudoGM rolled 2d6+12 and got 3, 6 ( Total: 21 ) for Rush Combo!
PseudoGM: Dealing 21 physical damage and Slow 2ing Yin from the Trooper!
PseudoGM: Shuu?
Yin: "Ack-!"
Shuu walks over to Sohl handing him a bottle with a white glowing [Item: Drought] "Here, you're going to need it" [+20 MP] [Short H-Power]
[OOC] Shuu: Wait the status is start of next round
[OOC] Shuu: Sorry
Sohl drink… drink… drink… !
Sohl: "Ahh!"
Sohl: "Great stuff!"
PseudoGM: Dantali Trooper narrows its eyes, then pulls out a grenade and tosses it at Sohl! [Shredder, Pin Combo]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 1 ( Total: 1 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+15 and got 5 ( Total: 20 )
PseudoGM: Bursting for 20 physical damage, inflicting Short Shatter II and …
PseudoGM: wait no it didn't Pin Combo since the status isn't there yet
Sohl savagely blocks that! [-2][-5]
PseudoGM: Harino!
PseudoGM: "So what're you thinkin' boss?"
PseudoGM: "Well I mean… healers first, right?"
PseudoGM: "Looks like whatever was down there wore 'em out a bit…"
PseudoGM: "Which is why we're hitting them now and not earlier!"
Harino takes a read on Trooper B [Overdrive Read] before slashing at Lenna with a flourish! [Rally Strike, C-Air]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 69 ( Total: 69 ) for 90/20
Harino rolled 1d10+10 and got 7 ( Total: 17.0 ) for +2 Drive for Yin, Wrench, Shuu, Harino, and Sohl
PseudoGM: Dantali… dantali…. yeah, expect the Nova Regulus to come into play. Looks like this flavor is earthy and exhausty.
[OOC] PseudoGM: 14]!
Shuu: "Honestly predictable. It's almost comical how obvious it was you were goin to show up now"
PseudoGM: "Didn't need a clever plan, just a good one!" She grins as Shuu after pushing Harino back from a brief blade exchange.
PseudoGM: Dantali Trooper C fires off a [Lead Shot] at Sohl!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 87 ( Total: 87 ) for 80 S8
PseudoGM: Scratching for… 14!
Sohl: "There oughta be a law against that-!!"
PseudoGM: Trooper D then lets off a [Lead Shot - Launch Combo] at Harino!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 80 ( Total: 80 ) for 80 S8
PseudoGM rolled 3d6+15 and got 4, 1, 5 ( Total: 25 )
Sohl: "At least so scratch damage done by missing with LP makes it so you don't take scratch damage!!!"
Harino cuts the bullet in half! [-1 LP]
PseudoGM: "Good thing we don't follow your law!"
PseudoGM: "?!"
Yin: "I'm glad your calibur of traveling compainions has improved, Shuu"
PseudoGM: Wrench!
PseudoGM: (Also scratching Harino for 8)
Shuu chuckles "Well, I mean, Lenna's apparently been saddled with the leftovers from that side so it's not fair comparison"
PseudoGM: "Gahaha, you hear that guys? He doesn't think you're a threat at all!" Lenna erupts into laughter as the Dantali adjust their firing stances.
Shuu: "No, no, not that"
Wrench fires a [Trick Shot][Magnetic Stake] at Lenna, Trooper B, and Trooper D!
Shuu: "Just that you're not as much as we are"
Shuu: "You DID get here, didn't you?"
Wrench rolled 3d100 and got 90, 20, 74 ( Total: 184 ) for C50/10
PseudoGM: "Ahh… I'm glad you haven't changed, Shuu." She swats the bullet out of the air with her sword, much like Harino did.
[OOC] Wrench: -5LP!] [-3LP!
Wrench: Well, here's the thing -
Wrench: It's Magnetic.
[OOC] Wrench: C-Air!
Wrench rolled 1d8+23 and got 1 ( Total: 24.0 )
Wrench: Striking all three targets for 24 physical damage and Slow 1!
PseudoGM: "- Oh that was NEAT!" "Boss you're not supposed to be impressed by being shot…" "I stand by my reaction."
Wrench: Wrench Quickens 3!\
Wrench: (Probably what happened is that the shot curved around the blade due to induction.)
[OOC] PseudoGM: 21][24][24]!
PseudoGM: Can you get the slows too? someone just pulled up.
PseudoGM: Also Sohl!
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 3 ( Total: 3 ) for f w e a
Wrench: yup!
PseudoGM: "Anyway looks like you didn't drop the dwarf because you wanted to do tech plays on the driftin…"
PseudoGM: "She's SCARY though!"
PseudoGM: "Yeah, she is. And attacking her's a goddamn lost cause, like I told ya."
PseudoGM: "…Yeah yeah."
Harino grins broadly. "I resemble that remark!"
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 4 ( Total: 4 ) for f w e a
PseudoGM: "Exactly yeah."
Sohl: "Okay…"
Sohl flicks an Earth Mote at Lenna! [Q, Earth 0] [Truestrike 6 Earth Damage]
Sohl compresses his other motes into his hand and sends them ceilingward!! They don't get very far though before coming a cloud of mana, and rains healing energy on the party! [Essence Rain] [C-Recovery]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 49 ( Total: 49 ) for 25
Sohl rolled 2d6+17 and got 3, 5 ( Total: 25 ) for sorc wand charge
[OOC] PseudoGM: 6]!
PseudoGM: "Yeeeeesh."
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round one!
PseudoGM: Momentum stuff!
[Round 2]!
PseudoGM: Yin's still on top despite efforts.
[OOC] Yin: OK
PseudoGM: Lenna slowly lets her eyes roll over the group… then groans.
PseudoGM: "How the hell is your Hundred charging that fast despite having gear that heavy…?"
Yin gestures to Sohl and an earthen [Barrier] errupts in front of him!
Yin: !Sugar 1d100
Shuu: "Training"
Yin rolled 1d100 and got 41 ( Total: 41 )
Wrench: "Y'forget what Hundred do?"
Wrench: "We're all energy."
Wrench flexes. "Solid muscle, babe."
PseudoGM: "Oh riiiight the shouting converts… right! I totally forgot about that."
[OOC] Yin: Grants Sohl a Bubble (6) and Long K-Guard. Until the Maverick's next action, whenever an ally under K-Guard is attacked, True Strike the attacker for 6 earth damage
PseudoGM: "Hmm. That's annoying."
PseudoGM: "Alright lets go with this…"
PseudoGM: Lenna spins her sword around, before peircing it into the ground, before thrusting her hand forward at Shuu. [OD - Solar Flare]
PseudoGM rolled d100+15 and got 38 ( Total: 53 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d10+20 and got 8 ( Total: 28 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 28 fire damage to him! She then gains Short Liberation II, and a Celestial Mark.
PseudoGM: She then points at Wrench. [-1P, Mano a Mano] Wrench is inflicted with Short Challenge II and Short Taunt II! Before holding both hands into the air above her head, forming a massive sword of fire. [Burning Rave - Rush Combo], which is then swift brought down upon Shuu.
PseudoGM rolled d100+15 and got 45 ( Total: 60 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d10+20 and got 6 ( Total: 26 )
Shuu raises up both his arms, shielding himself with them against the rapid onslaught "Hah! You came charged, of course"
Shuu: "You're lucky I had a bit of a bad timing back there"
PseudoGM: Dealing 26 fire damage and Short Burning II to Shuu and generating another Celestial Mark. Yin, Wrench, Harion and Sohl are then inflicted with both Long Burning and Short Burning II as the flames wip through the group.
PseudoGM: "I know." She grins.
[OOC] PseudoGM: 6] to Lenna from the barricade!
PseudoGM: Dantali Trooper B pulls out grenade and lobs it at Sohl! [Shredder]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 60 ( Total: 60 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+12 and got 5 ( Total: 17 )
PseudoGM: dealing 17 physical damage and inflicting Short K-Shatter II!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 1] from the barricade, resists!
PseudoGM: Shuu?
Sohl valiantly blocks! [-2][-7][-5 bubble][-3 armor]
[OOC] Sohl: er that second one should be -5
Shuu considers for a while… "Alright, I guess I can do this" . He pulls out his axe in front of himself [Defend]
PseudoGM: "…?"
PseudoGM: Wrench! Don't forget you're Short Challenge/Taunt II.
Shuu: "Really didn't feel dealing with this burn right now"
PseudoGM: "Aha."
Shuu: "On the other hand, you're going to all pile on me if I didn't do it"
Wrench revs up her gun and sprays hot lead. At everybody. Yup! [OD - Desperado - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay5BXvaN5Yk ]
Wrench rolled 5d100 and got 35, 33, 64, 75, 59 ( Total: 266 ) for C80/10
Yin ducks for cover
Wrench rolled 1d8+12 and got 2 ( Total: 14.0 )
Wrench: Striking for 14 physical damage (2 vs not Lenna) to all targets, and Slow 1!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 11][2][2][2][2]!
Wrench defends.
Wrench: (and reloads!)
PseudoGM: "Uuuugh."
PseudoGM: "Wow that was gross." Lenne nods to Wrench seriously.
PseudoGM: Harino!
Wrench: "Hey, y'saw it coming."
Harino concentrates [Lightning in a Bottle], before running past Lenna [Wide Open], slashing at Trooper B! [Whallop]
Harino rolled 1d100-15 and got 27 ( Total: 12.0 ) for Revenge Drive, 50/20
Harino also sweeps it into Trooper D! [Brute Katana]
Harino rolled 1d100-15 and got 50 ( Total: 35.0 ) for 50/20
PseudoGM: "The fuck -" "Shi-T I forgot she could do that! My bad!"
Harino rolled 2d10+18+10 and got 3, 1 ( Total: 32.0 ) for C-Water+10, 2nd is extra crit damage to B
Also rolled 1d10+4 and got 10 [Total: 14.0 (High), Avg: 10.00]
Total: 46.0, Avg: 4.67
[OOC] PseudoGM: 46]! [32]!
PseudoGM: "Gah!"
PseudoGM: Sohl!
Sohl: "Shhh… shh shh… not so loud." A stillness hangs, and when you recover from the shock of silence, Sohl's drawn a halo in the air, and is gently grasping it at the edges! With a few strained pulls up, he flings it into the sky- and it disappears, much like the weight off the party's shoulders! [OD - Like Autumn] [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZGdkT96JDs]
[All Negative Statuses Cleansed]
[Everyone Gains Bubble (15)]
Sohl: "And then-!"
Sohl pounds the ground with his gloved fists, and cracks open up from underneath Shuu and Sohl! From the broken earth spouts a fount of healing, and the cracks crumble, turning into hostile terrain! [Breeze] [C-Earth+7]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 44 ( Total: 44 ) for 25
Sohl [-2 LP]
PseudoGM: "Uhh… now what?" Lenna shrugs. "Gemme a sec…"
Sohl rolled 1d8+27 and got 2 ( Total: 29 ) for healing to himself and Shuu!
[Also Shuu and Sohl gain a Barrier (5)!]
PseudoGM: "Ah fuck it, If-ys time." Trooper A nods quickly, then produces a grenade for Yin. [Shredder]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 1 ( Total: 1 ) for 100
PseudoGM rolled d8+15 and got 3 ( Total: 18 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 18 physical damage and inflicting Short K-Shatter II!
PseudoGM: Trooper C then takes a [Shot - Fire Combo]
[OOC] Yin: Bubble pops, I take 3, right?
PseudoGM: Yup.
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 60 ( Total: 60 ) for 80 S6
PseudoGM rolled 2d6+16 and got 2, 3 ( Total: 21 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 27 physical damage!
PseudoGM: Trooper D then does the same! [Shot - Fire Combo]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 81 ( Total: 81 ) for 80 S6
PseudoGM: Scratching for 12 physical.
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round two!
PseudoGM: Momentum stuff, then,
[Round 3]!
PseudoGM: Yin?
Yin quickly activates the Mystic's beads, generating an Air+9
Yin: !Sugar 1d100
Yin rolled 1d100 and got 79 ( Total: 79 )
Yin: !Sugar 1d8+19; Yin grabs the air energy and breaks it in her hand, absorbing it ((C Air+9, refreshing the beads))
Yin rolled 1d8+19 and got 2 ( Total: 21.0 ) for Yin grabs the air energy and breaks it in her hand, absorbing it ((C Air+9, refreshing the beads))
PseudoGM:
PseudoGM: Fucking Maverick D:
PseudoGM: Shuu!
Sohl: "Heck yeah!"
PseudoGM: "Now, see, *that's* cheating."
Yin sends a weak rude gesture at them
Shuu takes a step backwards as glowing lines appear under him and Yin. The lines pulse a bright golden energy, True Healing himself and Yin for [+5 HP] [Zenurik Drive] [C-Launch+6]
[OOC] Shuu: Actually does the… Combo+ affect the True Heal?
[OOC] Wrench: Nope, it's True
[OOC] Harino: True Heals/Strikes don't benefit from combo+, sadly
Shuu rolled 1d100 and got 85 ( Total: 85 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM: "What in the hell are you even doing you goof?"
Shuu: "Setting up?"
Yin: "Thanks Shuu" Yin says with a greatful nod
Shuu: "You kinda hit me hard there and I couldn't set up at all it's honestly annoying"
PseudoGM: Lenna rubs at the bracelet on her wrist, [-1LP Lady Luck] [Short Lucky I to self, Long Curse to Sohl], then rolls a shrug. "Aren't you already cloaked though…? Well, whatever." She then swings her sword forward, sending lances of flames towards Yin, Wrench and Harino. [Ties That Bind]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 67 ( Total: 67 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d10+15 and got 2 ( Total: 17 )
Sohl frowns at this succession of actions.
PseudoGM: Dealing 17 fire damage and inflicting Short Challenge to all three targets,
PseudoGM: Wrench!
Harino partly blocks it. [-5]
Wrench clicks her bracelet and fires a [Laser-Sighted] shot at Lenna!
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 20 ( Total: 20 ) for C100/10
Wrench rolled 1d8+22 and got 1 ( Total: 23.0 )
Wrench: Striking for 23 physical damage and Slow 1!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 20]!
PseudoGM: Harino!
[OOC] Harino: …I take that block of -5 back, I still had that 15 bubble…
[OOC] Sohl: hell yeah
Harino grins at Lenna as she draws her second katana. "You wanted my full attention? Well, you've got it!" And slams them both into her sideways! [OD: Spinkick - https://youtu.be/1HrWioAT8qE ]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 67 ( Total: 67 ) for 90/50
PseudoGM: "Not really but -" She raises her free arm defensively.
Harino rolled 1d10+10 and got 10 ( Total: 20.0 ) for Slow Lenna 3, then Quicken Harino 3
[OOC] PseudoGM: 17]!
PseudoGM: "Whew."
PseudoGM: "Exactly as annoying as expected."
Harino then follows up with a [Full Attack -> Precision Strike]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 23 ( Total: 23 ) for 110/20
[OOC] Harino: -1 LP to crit
Harino rolled 3d10+18 and got 10, 10, 1 ( Total: 39.0 ) for C-Pin for M-Rush+4
[OOC] PseudoGM: 36]!
PseudoGM: "Geeze."
PseudoGM: Trooper B furrows its brows behind the helmet, before taking a [Shot] at Yin.
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 10 ( Total: 10 ) for 80 S6
PseudoGM: Wait
PseudoGM: no yeah that's the right init
PseudoGM: so much shufflin
PseudoGM rolled 2d6+12 and got 4, 2 ( Total: 18 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 18 physical to Yin!
PseudoGM: Sohl!
[OOC] Yin: If i poor all my luck to make that 80, it'll still hit on that won't it?
PseudoGM: That would still be a hit on the dot, yes.
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 3 ( Total: 3 ) for f w e a
PseudoGM: "Got one!"
PseudoGM: "Finally."
PseudoGM: "Haha well don't be surprised when she gets right back up…"
Sohl: "Ehhhhhhhhhhh, ya' got me!" He uncorks a [TONIC] and drizzles it over Yin's wounds! [Revives with 30 HP]
PseudoGM: Trooper B groans, while A pats them on the shoulder.
Sohl then tosses an earth mote at Yin! [+8 HP] [Bubble (8)] [Q, Direct Heal]
PseudoGM: "Guess we'll see what we can do…"
Shuu: "She said it"
PseudoGM: Trooper A fires off a [Shot - Fire Combo] at Yin.
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 50 ( Total: 50 ) for 80 S6
PseudoGM rolled 2d6+16 and got 5, 4 ( Total: 25 )
PseudoGM: Hitting for 25 physical!
PseudoGM: Trooper C takes a [Shot] at well!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 92 ( Total: 92 ) for 80 S6
Sohl: "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo……."
PseudoGM: Only scratching for 6.
PseudoGM: And Trooper D rounds it off with a [Lead Shot]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 26 ( Total: 26 ) for 80 S8
PseudoGM rolled 3d6+15 and got 4, 4, 3 ( Total: 26 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 26 physical!
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round three!
[OOC] Yin: Nah, I'm taking a scrath on that. -6LP
PseudoGM: Scratching for 8 instead :(
PseudoGM: Momentum stuff!
[Round 4]
PseudoGM: Yin's still up!
Yin lights up her mystic's beads a second time, creating another burst of Air ((+11))
Yin: !Sugar !d100; Molotov Cocktail vs. Lenna ((C-earth))
[OOC] Shuu: ALSO Yin can have the Short Energize
[OOC] Shuu: From my retreat
Yin: !Sugar !d100; Molotov Cocktail vs. Lenna ((C-earth))
Yin: !Sugar 1d100; Molotov Cocktail vs. Lenna ((C-earth))
Yin rolled 1d100 and got 53 ( Total: 53 ) for Molotov Cocktail vs. Lenna ((C-earth))
PseudoGM: She's resistant to fire!
Yin: !Sugar 1d6+6; The grass on the field is lit and burning around the elves
Yin rolled 1d6+6 and got 1 ( Total: 7.0 ) for The grass on the field is lit and burning around the elves
[OOC] PseudoGM: 7]! Kyo shouts from his spot against the fridge as the picnic table goes up in flames. "GodDAMMIT!"
PseudoGM: Lenna just starts laughing harder.
PseudoGM: Harino?
Sohl: "So~rry!" he calls out, earnestly.
PseudoGM: "…Boss are you sure you're taking this seriously…?"
PseudoGM: "Man, I am *definitely* not, ahahahaha."
PseudoGM: "Come on…"
Shuu: "No reason to take this too seriously, you know"
Sohl: "Wha…"
Sohl: "You could have told me, I would have used a less expensive method!"
Sohl: "Er, I mean-"
PseudoGM: "Gahaha!"
Harino slashes at Troopers B and D! [Attack, using Brute Katana]
Harino rolled 2d100 and got 25, 65 ( Total: 90 ) for 90/20
Harino rolled 1d10+10 and got 8 ( Total: 18.0 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 18][18]!
PseudoGM: Shuu!
Shuu nods "Alright, now let's actually do something productive!" he tosses his axe up in the air- It spins faster than it should as the wind energy in the air gathers around it. He points his right hand at it and his left hand at Yin "Gravity Territory, link!" firing a dark beam at both. The axe glows with dark energy as Shuu disappears, reappearing in the air above it- He catches the
Shuu axe midair "Takedown!" he shouts- The rarely used boosters on his feet spring up to life as he faces downwards, giving him a large amount of impulse- He comes crashing down with tremendous force but the impact strikes not with simply impact, but a wave of dark energy explodes, drifting into dark motes [Shooting Star] [C-Air+11] [Q - Gravity Territory]
Shuu rolled 5d100 and got 7, 32, 81, 54, 23 ( Total: 197 ) for 100/50
Shuu rolled 1d8+10+11+6 and got 2 ( Total: 29.0 )
Also rolled 1d8+6 and got 2 [Total: 8.0 (Low), Avg: 2.00]
Total: 37.0, Avg: 2.00
Shuu slams with immense force dealing [29] to non crits, [+8] on crits and another [+10] on Lenna for Slam Capacitor
[OOC] PseudoGM: 44][37][29][29][37]!
The dark motes float away for a moment- Before being attracted to Yin, forming a dark Barrier[44] on her
PseudoGM: "Not bad…"
Sohl: "Yeah!"
Shuu: "Yep, my actual favorite move"
PseudoGM: Trooper B hurls a grenade at Sohl. [Shredder]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 38 ( Total: 38 ) for 100/25
Wrench: (Pardon me~)
Sohl: "No!"
PseudoGM: Oh,
PseudoGM: yes ur right
PseudoGM: Wrench!
Wrench shoulders in and fires [Canister Shot] at Trooper B's face before it can!
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 34 ( Total: 34 ) for 100/10
PseudoGM: :O!
[OOC] Wrench: C-Launch!
PseudoGM: "Sorry!" "gaaaah." thud. [KO]
Sohl: "Yeah!"
Wrench: Canister fire hits Trooper D for [5]!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 5]!
PseudoGM: Sohl?
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 3 ( Total: 3 ) for f w e a
Sohl thinks for a second, and then generates an earthen shield from two earth motes! [Q, Earth Eater] [Long Absorb Earth II to Self]
PseudoGM: "Good call, honestly."
Sohl then conjures up a healing [Breeze] for himself and Yin!
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 17 ( Total: 17 ) for 25
Sohl rolled 1d8+17 and got 1 ( Total: 18 ) for hp restored
PseudoGM: "Hmhmhm!"
PseudoGM: "Okay."
PseudoGM: "Not a bad plan, Shuu…"
PseudoGM: "But you forgot one thing."
Sohl: "I didn't."
Sohl: "I hate that this is happening."
Sohl frowns.
Shuu: "Barrage? No"
PseudoGM: Lenna raises her offhand, grinning as her arm opens up to reveal a dozen micro missiles. "Yes!"
[OOC] PseudoGM: OD - Missile Barrage
PseudoGM: The Cluster launches itself from her arm, then slamming into the party for 12 SUPREME DAMAGE to Yin, Wrench, Shuu, Harino and Sohl, destroying all bubbles and barriers while ignoring defend, armor and shields in the process!
PseudoGM: As her arm reforms her wrists the bracelet, [-1LP, Lady Luck], granting herself Short Lucky and Harino Long Curse.
Yin shields her eyes as the barrier around her breaks
PseudoGM: She then dashes forward, sweeping her sword through the front row. "Alright boys! [GET SOME]!"
PseudoGM rolled 5d100 and got 61, 51, 83, 58, 94 ( Total: 347 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled 4d10+10 and got 7, 4, 7, 1 ( Total: 29 ) for 3 Stacks
PseudoGM: Dealing 29 physical damage to Yin, Wrench and Harino.
PseudoGM: "Sort of out of ammo though…"
PseudoGM: "Dammit!!"
[OOC] Yin: Which one is hitting me? cause if it's the 83 I will spend my last LP
PseudoGM: the 61
PseudoGM: 83 missed to begin with
Harino partly blocks that! [-10]
PseudoGM: Trooper A shouts before firing a [Shot - Rush Combo] into Sohl.
Sohl: "NOooooooooooo….." '
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 61 ( Total: 61 ) for 80 S6
PseudoGM rolled 2d6+12 and got 3, 1 ( Total: 16 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 16 physical and slow 2!
Sohl rolls! [-2 LP] [Curse Damage…]
PseudoGM: C and D have no ammo to follow that up with……….
PseudoGM: So they [Defend]
PseudoGM: WAIT
PseudoGM: I'M AN IDIOT
PseudoGM: wait no I'm not
PseudoGM: carry on
PseudoGM: That's the end of round 5! Do the momentum shuffle!
PseudoGM: actually end of round 4
[Round 5]!
PseudoGM: Yin!
Yin: Yin grants Wrench a Secret Defense- Absorb Water (Gen M Water+13)
PseudoGM: Harino!
Harino rushes forward, slashing through both Lenna and Trooper D! [Dashthrough]
Harino rolled 2d100 and got 32, 33 ( Total: 65 ) for 95/35 ; 45 crit for Lenna
PseudoGM: Crits!
Harino rolled 2d10+14 and got 6, 7 ( Total: 27.0 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 24][27]!
[OOC] PseudoGM: KO]!
PseudoGM: "Ahah… whew."
PseudoGM: "Looks like luck… was on the dwarf's side!"
Sohl gives two thumbs up!
Shuu: "(I mean he's a dwarf)"
PseudoGM: "That was the joke!"
PseudoGM: Shuu!
PseudoGM: "Because he dodged all those attacks my guys won't be able to out pace him!
Shuu spreads open his arms "Alright, Kyo saw this one, time for you check it out" twelve drones come flying out from behind him "Oro Funnels!" he steps backwards as he fires a golden beam at Lenna, each of the twelve drones forming around his hand, firing one after the other [OD - Oro Funnels] [https://youtu.be/SdqvZPiKYik] [Tactical Driver] [Void Batteries]
Shuu rolled 1d100 and got 1 ( Total: 1 ) for 100/25
Shuu rolled 1d8+15 and got 3 ( Total: 18.0 )
As the firing sequence finishes, two drones fly towards her, crashing into and through!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 23]! [KO]!
PseudoGM: She stumbles back then into the ground.
PseudoGM: A second later, she raises a hand.
PseudoGM: "Alright, alright, we give you win."
PseudoGM: "…But we can still fight, boss!"
PseudoGM: "Man, the two of you chumps aren't doin' enough to matter with him here." Lenna nods to Sohl.
PseudoGM: The two Dantali Troopers glance at one another, grimmacing.
PseudoGM: "So they won!"
PseudoGM: "…I guess so…"
PseudoGM: Slowly, they lower their weapons.
Shuu nods "And that's that"
Sohl: "Sound assessment!" He tips his hat to the consious Dantali Troopers!
PseudoGM: "…Someone put out that damn fire!" Kyo yowls.
Sohl tends to Yin first!
Shuu takes a deep breath as he turns to the fire, aims his right hand and fires! His drones fire along- It's water-elemental for a reason, it drains the heat energy out of the flames putting them out
Sohl: "Hey there, wasn't gonna leave ya' down for long." There's a gental [Warm]th radiating from his hands.
PseudoGM: Lenna chuckles.
PseudoGM: "Thanks Shuu." Kyo grunts.
Harino lets out a breath before sheathing both blades, nodding to the still standing troopers. "Well, that was fun."
PseudoGM: The two Dantali give Harino a wary look as they go to retrieve their own downed allies.
Shuu: "Well, so that's the deal, then. Once you figure out how to purify the outside without endangering the people that are already here, you come back. Hell i'll help you out. It just doesn't sit right with me paying with a life to save another"
Sohl sends out a silent prayer.
PseudoGM: "I mean…"
PseudoGM: "That's really a thing on your alls end."
Shuu: "For what's worth, now that the rock is back at full capacity the empty lower floors should be getting clean after a while, or at minimum i'll make damn sure to fix the purification systems down there. I'm certain you can move your there in the meantime, so you don't need to stay out there"
PseudoGM: "Or well, I mean, we could probably plan a tower evac on our lonesome but…"
Shuu: "Oh, i'm totally up to coming up with an evac plan if that's what's the best idea"
Shuu: "Honestly i'm absolutely lacking information on what is even out there that you people survive on"
Wrench flips her gun over and throws out a few melted, red-hot parts, with a clunk clunk clunk. Steam hisses out.
Shuu: "If you've got good shelters set up that can handle this population during the process i'm all for it"
Sohl leans over to Kyo and stage whispers. "(Was he always so overeagerly helpful??)"
Wrench: And then, after a moment, the gun falls apart, into two pieces, in Wrench's hands. She squints at it and throws it over her head with the rest of her discards.
Sohl: "Ah…."
Sohl: "Yeah they got robots to clean this up." He helps Yin to their feet!
Yin sits up next to Sohl, groggily
Sohl: "Hey there!"
PseudoGM: Lenna stares in wrenched direction as the gun falls apart, then starts laughing even harder still. "Guess luck really was on your side…!"
Sohl: "So…………….. we may have bought a little time here, but you're saying that, in the long-term,
Sohl: "we need to make changes to our energy usage, and introduce alternate, greener sources of power and recyling of waste to encourage the longevity of our climate?"
PseudoGM: "(Oh yeah, always been a huge bleedin' heart.)" Kyo mumbles in responce to Sohl after a moment.
Wrench shrugs at Lenna. "Ehh, they're all over the place. Coulda ran and got another."
PseudoGM: "Something like that I guess! Ahaha, whew."
Sohl: "NO!" He points!
Shuu slowly turns to look at sohl
PseudoGM: "I mean, after that asswhooping, I can convince them to hold off for anothe - eh?"
Yin looks to where Sohl is pointing, balancing her weight against his shoulder
Sohl: "The tower uses so much more power than us as collective individuals! Although consumer-grade options would exist, the resultant reduction pales in comparison to the continued state of things as-is!"
Shuu: "Sohl"
PseudoGM: "…Anyway as I was saying -"
Shuu turns to look at Lenna again
PseudoGM: "- I can probably convince them to hold off for another year or two, but… Now that they know for sure it's here, they're gunna be coming in at force…"
PseudoGM: "But we can probably get some more… diplomatic type people that are good with words and bad with swords sat down at a table soon…"
PseudoGM: "Work some shit out, get a plan for movin' all you people down into the shelters…"
PseudoGM: "Get this show on the road without murdering a whole bunch of people, I guess."
PseudoGM: "That sounded all kinds of Heroic, Lenna." Kyo aside from Sohl's shoulder.
Sohl: "Aw, it can be fun in progress, too."
PseudoGM: "Man shut up I'm swords."
Shuu sighs "That would be prefferable. Fairly certain that if you can do that it'll be enough. I'll be honest here, I doubt we're all working out a fully pacifistic solution, i'm kind but not stupid. But if we can mitigate the body count, that's the best solution"
Shuu just starts laughing, he kinda missed this
PseudoGM: "Well. See what you can do about arranging a sit down with some important people, yeah? I know I can do that much on my end."
PseudoGM: Kyo sighs, raising a hand. "I guess I can help on the tower end there, a little."
Harino: "I think the real problem would be getting all of the other elves ruling here to agree to whatever plan's cooked up… Hard to lord over building the Tower if it's not needed anymore."
Shuu: "Good. It'd be kind of difficult without help"
Yin slightly raises a hand "I can help with that too"
Shuu looks at Harino "I'll be sure to keep a plan up my sleeve in the eventuality of need some… Management restructuring"
PseudoGM: "Ehhh… dibs on the first sections of the surface cleaned up maybe, I'uno -"
Sohl: "Eh? Know a person, Yin?"
Shuu: "Absolutely not with enough energy to think about the how right now, to be honest"
PseudoGM: Lenna gives a curious look to Yin, while Kyo mumbles 'knew it' to himself.
Harino: "That's quite a last couple words there, Shuu."
Shuu: "Yes, Harino"
Yin: "Yeah," She gestures to herself, "If-Ys… and I know a guy. I think with the show of reason it'll be a bit easier to get a sit down."
PseudoGM: "Great."
Yin shrugs at Kyo
Sohl: "I know some'a these mayors in towns we've been to…" He shakes a head though. "Gotta admit I'm kinda curious about any research that the Dantali have on the miasma. They're probably way better than various road reports."
PseudoGM: Kyo shrugs in return.
PseudoGM: "Well, we got these suits that basically keep it from effects us…" One of the troopers speaks up, gesturing at their weird outfits and helmets.
PseudoGM: Lenna pulls herself up into a seated position eventually, glancing between Kyo, Yin and Shuu.
PseudoGM: "Anyway, I guess I can get back in touch with everyone through Shuu in a few weeks, start getting things set up for discussions at least?"
Shuu: "Sounds like a sound plan to me"
Shuu: "Nobody's going to solve anything sitting in the middle of a meadow battered and bruised from battle, anyway"
PseudoGM: "Awesome. Looks like you found that third solution after all then, Shuu." Lenna grins.
Shuu just smiles "Yep… Took some work, but I did"
Shuu: "It's always there- You just need to look"
Sohl: "Or beat the other options into the dirt…?"
Sohl adjusts his hat.
Shuu: "Something like that"
Sohl: "Well… hopefully they'll get it right."
Harino: "I'll definitely be happy to stick around and see this through; I might have polished off my sword style, but I'm not ready to head home just yet."
PseudoGM: "Haha, yeah. Fair alright. Okay!" Lenne stands up, taking the downed troopers from the ones still up, one on each shoulder.
PseudoGM: "See ya soon then!" With a nod, they then exit the sealed space.
Sohl: "So… one more cookout or the greasiest buffet in the capital?"
Wrench: "Much as I love your cookin',"
Wrench: "We're goin to a buffet."
PseudoGM: "I know a GREAT place if you're buyin'." Kyo offers.
Harino starts wagging her tail at the second option. "…I vote for the buffet!"
Sohl: "Looks like I'm on the hook!"
Sohl: "I don't need-" he pulls out the [Explosives],
hefts them a bit,
and tosses them over his shoulder.
Sohl: "-THIS one!"
Shuu sighs, and shrugs "Oh well, I can pay for you, Kyo. Haven't used much on this trip so I got some spare"
PseudoGM: Kyo quickly gives the area a once over to make sure nothing's still on fire, then - opens and closes his mouth a few times at Sohl,
PseudoGM: before sighing and leading the way out.
Yin stretches, looking up into the vast blue openess before following the group back into the tower proper

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License