Toe 27

[F2018] Morning come as it always does, and in no time at all you've made it to the stairwell and all the way up to [F2019]. The landscape is fairly open; there's a lot of grassland that looks well maintained, with gentle sweeping hills dotting the landscape. On ocassion there's a small lake, and a few sand pits, but for the most part it's just flat green land.
Sohl deeply breathes in. "Ahh, the smell'a rollin' grass."
Wrench sniffs the air. "Yup."
Shuu takes a deep breath and looks out in the distance "Plains, huhn?"
Yin looks towards the far side of the floor "Hopefully we'll be able to see the trouble before it hits us this time."
Wrench keeps her eyes peeled as she takes point. [Scouting]
Wrench rolled 5d6 and got 1, 5, 3, 3, 5 ( Total: 17 )
Harino nods, her tail wagging as she takes in the floor's scenery. "Certainly looks nice enough."
Wrench jerks her thumb in one direction. "Smoke from a campfire looks like that way."
Wrench: "Not feelin' sociable, let's head straight through."
Sohl: "Huh!" He strokes his beard. "Y'know, I'd figured we'd run into a caravan sooner or later…"
Sohl: "It's just a lot 'later' than I expected. But I got no problem just headin' on up."
Shuu: "Hrm…" he looks in the direction of the smoke "Well, if you don't feel like it, then yes let's go straight ahead"
Sohl: "We've got a still fairly full pack 'n all."
Wrench hikes for the stairs.
Harino: "With our luck, it might be another group of robots or something, anyway."
PseudoGM: It's pretty easy going all things considered. Every so often you'll come across small packs of cows or goats roaming the planes, but they give you a wide birth.
Shuu: "A farm floor, perhaps?"
Wrench: "Sure they're perfectly sociable fellows. Just didn't feel like bumpin' into em. Better time."
PseudoGM: By lunch time nothing particularly interesting as happened, though you have noticed a few odd small white globes having been scattered through about at random.
Sohl: "Never known a farm floor to be farmin'… uh… globes."
PseudoGM: They're small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, and light but pretty solid. They're a little weird, but not particlarly interesting.
Sohl sniffs one.
Shuu stares at the globes as they pass by "Really hoping they're not dangerous. But they look like they'dd make good decorations"
Shuu: "Wonder what those are for"
PseudoGM: They don't even really smell like anything in particular.
Wrench looks up and glares down her snout at Sohl as he goes sniffing. "Don't break em."
Sohl: "I'm not the headbuttin' type-dwarf, I'll have you know," he muses as he looks up and tips the brim of his hat even higher.
Yin: "Weird… Is it food maybe?" Yin picks one up and squeezes it lightly, like testing the firmness of fruit.
PseudoGM: Definitely not food. Feels more like a rock, or maybe coral.
PseudoGM: There floor's probably not going to miss one of two of them if you hold onto a few you find as you go, in any case. And after a couple more hours, you've clear the floor and made it to the next set of stairs in record time!
Shuu: "You know"
Sohl: "Easy come, easy go! Made good time."
Shuu: "It's slightly disturbing we did it so fast"
Sohl: "We're seasoned adventurers now! Whatever you did in a past lifetime, it's all washed away."
Wrench climbs up the stairs. "Sometimes," Wrench says. "It just goes smooth."
[F2020] This floor is pretty chilly. Seems like they keep a heat a bit lower than in most, and there's… huh actually that's weird now that you look around. It looks and feels more like you're inside of a cavern, rather than out in the open wilderness, this time.
Shuu looks around at the walls "This is… Pretty unique"
Sohl cocks his head left, right. "I thought the designers would want to disabuse us of the notion that we perpetually lived in an enclosed space 100% of the time, but hey what do I know."
Wrench sniffs the air. "Heat exchange floor. Coolant sells pretty good if we can drain a line of it."
Wrench: "…But watch out."
Sohl: "Anythin' in particular?"
Shuu crosses his arms as he walks "Alright. Makes sense, they'dd need one of thost at some point"
PseudoGM: There's only one way into the floor from this point, it looks like, and just as you're about to start heading out, a figure appears while making their way towards the stairs.
Yin shrugs in Sohl's direction, "It would make sense that there's some floors like this, seeing as they had to house all kinda as the miasma rolled in."
Wrench cautiously brings her gun closer to hand and calls out to the figure:
Wrench: "Evenin', traveller."
Sohl nods along with Yin as the figure approaches. He squints to see if he can't get a better view…
PseudoGM: They pause for a second, then with an exasperated sigh begin walking towards you again. It's an Alloci - and a pretty tall one at that, fully glad in bright red armor, and hair pulled back into a ponytail. "Yes yes, evening miss. No need for any of that business."
Wrench lowers her gun. "No need is right."
Wrench: "Our party's heading upwards on a maintenance call."
Shuu: "Travelling alone?"
PseudoGM: There's a few people behind him too; another, younger alloci in lighter weight armor and smaller sword sword on his hip. A cloaked dwarf with a large, oblong pack slung over a shoulder, and a driftin woman fiddling around with some sort of PDA bringing up their rear.
Shuu: "Ah, definitely not"
Wrench whispers to Shuu: "Got a few more coming out of the mist."
Sohl: "Hey-o there! If'n you're headin' down- and by the gait of your walk, you are- previous floor's nice and calm and the one after that's got no more toll takers."
Sohl: "Yer welcome!"
PseudoGM: "Ah, if only. No, I'd never heard the end of it from Grandfather if I went out to an uncivilized floor on my own." He shakes his head.
Wrench: "Y'come by elevator, or did you hike here by stairs?"
Sohl: "Oh, well…" He looks around at the surrounds. "Suit yourself, then."
PseudoGM: "We've been hoofing it!" The other Alloci and dwarf both nod as they slow to a stop.
Wrench turns a flicker of a predatory look on the leading elf, but - it's probably undetectable.
PseudoGM: "Gets boring being confined to the cities all the time! I'm out here to have some fun and keep my skills from dulling."
Shuu: "Always good to do, never know when they might be needed"
Shuu: "On that note" he looks up for a moment "Has there been any abnormal occurances around here?"
Sohl rumbles a bit. "Well… like I said, the other floors 're empty, now."
PseudoGM: "Hmm. What a bother." "Well, there's still plenty of floors below that, Master Aronace." He starts to nod slowly, before the driftin woman cuts in. "We still need to be back within the next nine days -" which elicits a groan from him.
Shuu: "There's always something that needs doing, if you stop by the next town over i'm certain they'll have something" he looks at Harino "I think they still had something after our job, right?"
Yin perks up "How far down have you come? Seems like a pretty reasonable timeframe depending on how many floors you've got to go back through."
Harino: "Probably, the receptionist wasn't around to doublecheck when I dropped by."
PseudoGM: The smaller alloci and dwarf glance at each other while counting on their fingers before the driftin woman responds. "About fourtreen floors."
Shuu: "That's definitely a lot of floors. You've been clearing your way down?"
Shuu: "That'd definitely make our own trip easier"
PseudoGM: The taller Alloci - presumably this Maser Aronace - ear perks slightly when Harino speaks up. "I… recognize that voice!" He takes a few steps closer to the group before grinning widely. "Ah! That's you, isn't it! Little yusuya!"
[OOC] PseudoGM: Yasuya^
Sohl headtilts, follows his gaze.
Harino huffs, her tail lashing a bit at being called 'little'. "Not so little anymore… even if most of friends are taller."
PseudoGM: "Ahaha! Well, I suppose you are a fair bit more grown up since I've last seen you! I remember you running around the dojo with those little wooden knives years ago… haha."
Sohl sidles up next to Harino and doffs down the top of his hat a bit, in comfort.
PseudoGM: "Well this is a surprise! I certainly wasn't expecting to run into any familiar faces all the way out here."
PseudoGM: "How has the Grandmaster been?"
Harino: "Oh, he was doing well last I saw him, I'm hoping I'll be strong enough to actually beat him by the time I return home."
PseudoGM: "Oho? How delightful! You think you're ready for that challenge now?"
Wrench: "Our Harino won't lose."
Yin nods emphatically "No way."
Harino: "Maybe, maybe not… It's really hard to say how much improvement I've made… Though I think I was close to winning a few times before I left."
PseudoGM: He looks amused. "Seems your friends have a bit more confidence in you than you do."
Sohl: "Aw, she is pretty incredible though."
PseudoGM: "Ah! I know just what we should do! Ms. Yasuya, we ought to have a duel!"
Shuu chuckles "(How classic)" he mumbles to himself
PseudoGM: "We can even make it one band of travallers vs another to prevent your friends from getting bored."
Sohl: "Ah-" He nearly topples over forward. "(That sure raised the stakes right quick…)"
Wrench licks her snout.
Harino grins, her tail wagging. "Well, if they don't mind, I'm certainly game!"
Wrench: "If you want me not to get bored, you gotta make it interesting." She nods in the direction of the perkier elf.
Wrench: "Waddaya got to wager?"
Shuu: "Well, i'm in either way"
PseudoGM: "Hahahah! How cheeky! Sure, what did you have in mind?"
Wrench: "Well, what I want from you is an elevator ride. I know you've got the title for it."
Wrench: "You lose, you're going straight back up, and you're taking us with you."
Wrench: "If you can't beat us, what's beneath us will chew you up and spit you out."
Wrench: "Hell, we had to deal with Dantali, even."
Wrench: "Now, what I can put on the table…" Wrench sneers a little, cleans out her ear with a claw.
PseudoGM: His eyes go a little wide, and the driftin woman stops fiddling with her PDA briefly. "Dantali, you say? How long ago was this?"
Wrench taps her bracelet.
Wrench: "A lucky charm from floor 1998. -"
Wrench: "Huh, that woulda been about… five or six floors down, in the rainforest, right?"
Wrench: "So about a week ago, about."
Shuu: "Around then, yes"
PseudoGM: "Huh. Well, I certainly doubt us on our own are prepared to deal with an entire nest of dantali on our own… so I suppose that's agreeable."
PseudoGM: "I can fight with the best of them, but there's only so much you can do on your own while being pelted by a dozen sorcerers at once." He rolls a lazy shrug.
Wrench: "We'll see if you keep talkin' that big after you've had some rat for breakfast. Draw, kiddo." Gun in hand.
PseudoGM: "Hahah! Alright then!"
[Round 1]
Sohl: "Hey-o!"
Sohl flips his axe into his hand.
Sohl: "No hard feelings after this, yeah?"
PseudoGM: "Of course… we'll be the main draw, yes Miss Yasuya?" The Alloci grins, as Harino can feel the effects of a Long Taunt.
Harino has a wide smile as she draws one of her katana. "Of course!"
PseudoGM: The shorter, lighter armored alloci rushed in first as Wrench draws her gun, taking a swing at Harino. [Opening!]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 90 ( Total: 90 ) for 80
PseudoGM: But can't land a solid blow!
Harino taps his blow to the side with her own blade. "You're telegraphing too much!'
PseudoGM: "Ha! She's quicker than you'd think in all that gear…" "She IS set to inheret the Yasuya name!"
PseudoGM: "Now then… which blade shall we go with today? Holem! The nine iron, if you would!" "Excellent choice, sir." The dwarf reach behind his back, pulling a long sword from the bag with a deep emerald green sheath and hands it to the Alloci. [Nine Iron]
PseudoGM: "Try not to embarass yourself too much out there, Aronace." "Hah, as if!" The drifitn woman gives a bored sigh, before gesturing towards him vaguely. [Cheer] [+2 Drive, Short K-Power]
PseudoGM: Yin!
Shuu: "Specialist weaponry? Interesting. All swords, or do you practice other types of armaments?"
PseudoGM: "All different types of swords."
Yin rolled 1d100 and got 47 ( Total: 47 ) for LOD vs The Swordmaster Aronace (Fire)
Yin rolled 1d10r1+12 and got 5 ( Total: 17.0 ) for Yin invokes fire and sketches the word into the air. It hangs there for a moment before wrapping the Alloci in flames
PseudoGM: Hits the resistance for [12] and Long Burning!
PseudoGM: Shuu?
Shuu cracks his knuckles and raises up his right fist, covered in dark energy "I see how you work, alright. Time to start tearing it down" he rushes ahead towards the enemy party, right past the front line and suddenly disappears- He reappears behind the Caddy, and drives his right fist into the dwarf with immense impact force sending him flying to the front row [From Beyond]
Shuu rolled 1d100 and got 73 ( Total: 73 ) for 90/20
Shuu rolled 1d8+10 and got 5 ( Total: 15 )
Shuu strikes for [15] Physical, inflicting Long E-Shatter and Pull
Shuu then leaps over the enemy front row returning to his position in the party, drawing his axe
PseudoGM: Aronace shakes his head. "Really, straight for the caddy?" "It *is* a tactically sound move, Master Aronace…" "True, true."
[OOC] PseudoGM: 15] and Shattered!
Sohl: "He smellllllllllllllls of momentum!"
PseudoGM: Sohl?
Sohl rolled 3d4 and got 4, 2, 1 ( Total: 7 ) for f w e a
Shuu: "Hah, your team seems to have pretty strong synergy, the first action should be to shatter it to weaken the group as a whole, particularly it if means mitigating incoming damage to my group"
Sohl claps together a Fire and Water mote, and slams a fist into the ground- the essence streaks over to the Sword Caddy, and a just of ground strikes him! [Q, Earth 3]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 91 ( Total: 91 ) for 25
Sohl rolled 1d8+15 and got 4 ( Total: 19 ) for earth damage added e-shatter
PseudoGM: Hits the weakness.
[OOC] PseudoGM: 24]!
PseudoGM: "Yowza!"
PseudoGM: Harino?
Sohl: "Aw that's the -sweet spot-" he caws as he swoops in for an axe strike on the Caddy! [Attack]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 58 ( Total: 58 ) for 80
Sohl rolled 1d6+12 and got 4 ( Total: 16 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 16]!
PseudoGM: Harino for real!
Harino hmms as she examines the Swordmaster's style [Overdrive Read] before slamming her blade into him! [Strike Down, C-Launch]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 92 ( Total: 92 ) for 80/10
[OOC] Harino: -2 LP
Harino rolled 1d10+16 and got 7 ( Total: 23.0 ) for -2 Drive
PseudoGM: His overdrive… right. You kind of remember seeing him around the dojo, years and years ago. If fights drag on long enough he'll start getting in quick hilt hits that don't do much damage, but them him get LP back and keep up momentum.
[OOC] PseudoGM: 23]!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 20], rather! Armor.
PseudoGM: "Right then…" Aronace draws the blade from the emerald sheath, then dashes in and [Slash - Earth Combo]s Harino!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 8 ( Total: 8 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled d8+22 and got 5 ( Total: 27 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 27 physical damage and inflicting Long K-Shatter! The blade then pulses once with energy, before dulling and True Striking Harino for another 5 earth in the process.
PseudoGM: He then quickly sheaths the blade and tosses it back to the caddy.
PseudoGM: Wrench?
Harino tanks all of that on her shield, wincing a little at the strength behind it. [-15]
PseudoGM: "Haha! You've changed up your style a lot from when you were just a tiny little thing, haven't you? I remember you being a lot more reckless anytime the grandmaster would let you onto the floor."
Harino: "Fighting in a dojo and fighting for your life are two very different things, so…"
Wrench trains her gun downwards, and with a roaring-loud shot, she fires it at a spot where Yin's spell melted through the ice, near the Caddy. [Roaring Carbine] [C-Fire]
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 65 ( Total: 65 ) for 80/10
Wrench: "Heat exchange!" It explodes upwards with a horrible hiss of steam, searing him.
Wrench rolled 1d6+20 and got 6 ( Total: 26.0 )
Wrench: For 26 physical damage!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 26]! He tumbles backwards, falling over. "Ahhhh, nope! Nope I'm out, I'm out." [KO
Wrench blows him a kiss as she ejects the spent shells from her gun, sending them rattling across the cavern floor.
Sohl: "First blood!"
PseudoGM: "…That was fast." "I'm just a caddy!" "Even still, Miss Yasuya is quite right! It's dangerous out here, we'll have work on some endurance training for you so this sort of thing doesn't happen when monsters are about, or heavens forbidden, Dantali."
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round one!
[Round 2]
Wrench: "Protectin' your flank partners is your duty too. If you can't do that, you better turn tail and go home."
PseudoGM: "Esma, a towel if you would?" The driftin woman mumbles something under her breath, before moving and admistering a [Towel Wipe] to Aronace's forehead.
PseudoGM rolled d6+10 and got 1 ( Total: 11 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: +11 HP, Burning Cleansed
PseudoGM: "Haha, quite right. Though you must admit, most things are not… capable of teleporting and flinging people about like your large metal friend there!"
PseudoGM: The apprentice then rushes in, making an [Attack] at Sohl!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 77 ( Total: 77 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled d6+10 and got 2 ( Total: 12 )
PseudoGM: Hitting for 12 physical damage.
Sohl takes the hit-!
Shuu: "I do admit I am rather proud of that trick, ensurin the next threat is in range of your allies"
PseudoGM: Yin?
Shuu: "I heard a grappling hook works just as well"
PseudoGM: "A grappling hook…? Gahaha, how delightfully ingenious!"
Yin rolled 1d100 and got 27 ( Total: 27 ) for GED vs the Manager Esma (Earth, K shatter)
PseudoGM: Neutral!
Yin rolled 1d10+12 and got 1 ( Total: 13.0 ) for Slightly irritated by the burning being cleansed Yin directs the next spell into the ground. With a rumble, a column of stone rockets up from beneath the Drftin. (Masterwork- Kshatter II)
[OOC] PseudoGM: 13]! Shattered!
Yin rolled 1d10r1+12 and got 3 ( Total: 15.0 ) for ((I forgot))
[OOC] PseudoGM: 15]!
PseudoGM: Shuu?
Shuu spins his axe around once in a flourish and tosses it towards the Manager "Let's get started, then" he says as he runs after it- The axe misses the mark completely, instead tearing open the space behind the Manager- Shuu, however, does not misses as he clotheslines the Manager for [8] True Strike as he dives into the spatial distortion, reappearing behind the party [Q - Crashing
Shuu Exit] [Distort]
[OOC] PseudoGM: 11]!
PseudoGM: She grunts as the axe goes flying past her. "Must we really do this…?" "Come now! It's fun!" "Fun." "Yes, fun, Esma. That thing you never let us have any of." She rolls her eyes in responce.
PseudoGM: Sohl!
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 3 ( Total: 3 ) for f w e a
Sohl eats an Air mote [Pure Mana] before striking the apprentice! [Attack]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 76 ( Total: 76 ) for 80
Sohl rolled 1d6+12 and got 2 ( Total: 14 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 14]!
PseudoGM: Harino?
Harino grins, slashing at the Swordmaster with a flourish! [Rally Strike, C-Air]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 87 ( Total: 87 ) for 80/10
[OOC] Harino: -1 LP
Harino rolled 1d10+11 and got 1 ( Total: 12.0 ) for +2 Drive to Harino and Sohl
[OOC] PseudoGM: 9]!
PseudoGM: He skids back a bit, pulling the plain, unadorned sword from his side out before moving in to [Slash - Recovery Combo] Harino in return!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 17 ( Total: 17 ) for 90/30
PseudoGM rolled 2d8+21 and got 4, 3 ( Total: 28 )
PseudoGM: Landing a critical for 28 physical damage!
PseudoGM: "Woo hoo!"
PseudoGM: Wrench?
[OOC] PseudoGM: 31] even, K-Shatter.
Harino: "…Ow."
Wrench clicks her bracelet into place and tosses her grappling hook upwards, pulling herself up on a pipe hanging from above. She fires [Canister Shot] [C-Launch!] at the Manager!
PseudoGM: "The luck can't be entirely on your side now, Miss Yasuya!"
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 77 ( Total: 77 ) for 80/30
Wrench rolled 1d6+29 and got 6 ( Total: 35.0 )
Wrench: Hitting for 35 physical damage! Shrapnel shreds the apprentice for 5 physical damage!
PseudoGM: Good lord that is a lot of damage.
[OOC] Sohl: fwonk!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 35][5]!
Shuu: "Careful not to rely on it too much, however" he grins
[OOC] Shuu: That's the power of +damage momentum
PseudoGM: "…Ow."
Wrench drops down to the floor.
PseudoGM: "HAHAHA No wonder your Hundred friend wanted to wager!"
[Round 3]!
Wrench: "What can i say,"
Wrench: "I fix shit!"
PseudoGM: The manager slowly picks herself up. "…You have better at least make one of them tag out, Aronace." "Yes, ma'am!" [Cheer] [+2 Drive, Short K-Power]
PseudoGM: The apprentice then dashes forward, taking a swing at Harino! [Attack]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 26 ( Total: 26 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled d8+10 and got 2 ( Total: 12 )
PseudoGM: Hitting for 12 physical!
PseudoGM: Yin?
[OOC] Harino: That including K-Shatter?
[OOC] PseudoGM: 15]!
PseudoGM: You can tell I haven't shattered you guys very much…
Yin rolled 1d100 and got 84 ( Total: 84 ) for Seeing Harino getting hit harder than she should, Yin invokes UX and wraps her in the fine shimmering lines of the spell- Any cracks in her armor or shield seem to be whole once again "Ill just be taking that for later, thank you" (Dispel the K Shatter on Harino)
PseudoGM: Sohl!
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 3 ( Total: 3 ) for f w e a
PseudoGM: "Hmm. Your friends are pretty tough for a maitence crew, Miss Yasuya!"
Shuu: "A requirement when working across floors"
Sohl sticks two fingers in his mouth and lets out a sharp whistle that echos down the cavern! Soon, motes of all kinds start swaying in from all angles, and with a few waves of his arms, they spread through the party, healing them! [OD Elemental Circle] [Sorcerer's Wand: +1 Die] [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aYso7j8wsw]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 28 ( Total: 28 ) for 25
Sohl [-1 LP!]
Sohl rolled 2d6+15 and got 6, 1 ( Total: 22 ) for Healing To Yin Wrench Shuu Harino Sohl
Sohl firstly takes his remaining two earth motes, combines them and hucks them at the Manager's feet- the ground quakes! [Q, Earth]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 4 ( Total: 4 ) for 25
Sohl rolled 1d10+15 and got 3 ( Total: 18 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 18]!
Sohl then swings around and summons up a geyser of healing energy, slightly damp, around Harino! [Quench] [C-Fire]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 78 ( Total: 78 ) for 25
Sohl rolled 1d10+22 and got 6 ( Total: 28 ) for Also You Now Have Barrier (5)
[OOC] Sohl: dats the HP you heal
PseudoGM: "I… hrm!" "That's going to be difficult to drive through, isn't is, Master?" "Yes… yes it is. Hahah! What was that saying about surrouding yourself with strong allies again…? Seems to rather apply!"
PseudoGM: Shuu?
Harino: "The best kinds of friends are the ones that work together, after all."
Shuu grins as he drops his axe and draws the greatsword on his back, holding it only with his right hand "Indeed. And on that note" he points it towards the apprentice "Get ready" he starts running forward, and simply disappears. Then, there's just the trace of a slash in the air leaving a gleaming trail near her, and another, and another, until five trails have formed a star pattern
Shuu around her. Shuu appears above- The pattern suddenly explodes, sending her flying upwards as Shuu dashes down at full speed, a powerful dive slash that sends her back down with a massive crash. Shuu falls back down behind the party, colored lights glowing in his right fist as he re-sheathes the blade [OD: Dimension Cutter] [https://youtu.be/h_n6E8Hcg8I]
Shuu rolled 1d100-15 and got 18 ( Total: 3.0 ) for 90/70
Shuu rolled 3d8+24 and got 1, 2, 6 ( Total: 33 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 33]!
Shuu strikes fir [33] Supreme damage
[OOC] Shuu: Options, Options] as well
PseudoGM: Harino?
[OOC] Shuu: Oh man
[OOC] Shuu: Can I firewheel the goddamn Manager or is it too late
[OOC] Wrench: clip explosion is on its way don't worry
[OOC] Shuu: Only realized she's at 1 HP now
[OOC] Shuu: Oh, cool
Harino grins as she draws her other katana, swinging one each at the Swordmaster and the Apprentice! [OD: Admiralty Sword, https://youtu.be/SOMAl3UC8Cs ]
Harino rolled 2d100 and got 64, 13 ( Total: 77 ) for 80/10
PseudoGM: "Whoof!" "Gah!"
Harino rolled 1d10+10 and got 9 ( Total: 19.0 ) for -2 drive from both
[OOC] PseudoGM: 19][19]! Suppression! Which is good because i forgot to uptick drive anyway.
PseudoGM: Aronace rolls backwards with the blow, laughing a bit. "Well there go THAT bit of lead in… ah, well!" Then dashes foward, slamming his sword into Harino in return.
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 46 ( Total: 46 ) for 90/30
PseudoGM rolled d8+20 and got 6 ( Total: 26 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 26 damage in return with a [Slash - Recovery Combo]!
Harino then slams both of them into the Apprentice! [Full Attack + Hero Saber, C-Rush+4]
PseudoGM: gah
PseudoGM: right
PseudoGM: that
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 56 ( Total: 56 ) for 80/10
PseudoGM: Hits
Harino rolled 2d10+18 and got 10, 10 ( Total: 38.0 ) for +10 true healing for Harino and… no one else needs healing, oh well, free bonus damage
[OOC] PseudoGM: 38]! And you take 6 from the taunt.
PseudoGM: And then the 26 phys hit to you!
PseudoGM: "Holy molely!" The dwarf shouts from the ground.
PseudoGM: "Ow."
PseudoGM: Wrench?
Wrench defends, reloads, and kicks a spare part at the enemy field for [5] true strike physical to them!
Wrench: But 8 to the manager.
PseudoGM: "…Yeeeeah… I'm out." [KO]
PseudoGM: "Oh, come on!" "No, no. I'm done humoring this diversion, I still have work to do." "Party pooper!"
[OOC] PseudoGM: 2][5][8]!
[OOC] Yin: 11, she had k shatter II from the burst :P
Sohl simply rotates his head to look at the Apprentice next.
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round three!
[Round 4]
PseudoGM: The apprentise shakes his head, then moves in to create an [Opening]!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 52 ( Total: 52 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled d8+12 and got 2 ( Total: 14 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 14 physical to Harino and inflicting Short E-Shatter! Which you can imagine might have been useful with their caddy up, but alas.
PseudoGM: Yin?
Shuu: "As you've just witnessed, Harino's quite powerful"
PseudoGM: "Gahaha. Yes, that's more like the little Yasuya I remember!"
Yin rolled 1d100 and got 76 ( Total: 76 ) for AUM vs the Apprentice (Air, long shock)
PseudoGM: Neutral!
Yin rolled 1d10r1+14 and got 9 ( Total: 23.0 ) for With a snap Yin sends out a burst of electricity to zap the smaller elf. "It's your turn to step out next."
PseudoGM: "Ahh… yeah. You're right about that." And he plops down to the ground. [KO]
PseudoGM: Sohl!
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 4 ( Total: 4 ) for f w e a
Sohl flicks an air mote at Aronace [Q, Wind 0 - 6 Truestrike Wind Damage] before following up with an axe strike! [Attack]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 26 ( Total: 26 ) for 80
Sohl rolled 1d6+12 and got 6 ( Total: 18 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 6][18]!
PseudoGM: Shuu?
[OOC] PseudoGM: 6][15] rather
PseudoGM: Then Harino and Wrench
Shuu: "And now, for the finishing strike" he tosses his axe up in the sky, he runs ahead and- Just runs crouches low as he's near Aronace, springing into a powerful uppercut sending him into the air- And vanishing. He reappears above Aronace, he grabs his axe midair, the a wrought clover charm clinking in his hand as the flames of the Firewheel grow stronger. He then hurls the axe down at Aronace
Shuu: with all of his strength [Q - Wrought Clover] [Warp Strike] [C-Fire]
Shuu rolled 1d100 and got 36 ( Total: 36 ) for 90/20
[OOC] Shuu: 1 LP
Shuu rolled 3d8+28 and got 6, 3, 1 ( Total: 38 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 35]!
Shuu strikes for a massive [35] damage. He drops down in front of the party and raises his right hand, catching the rebounding axe as it flies back.
[OOC] Shuu: Er
[OOC] Shuu: That should be 41
[OOC] Shuu: I forgot to add the fire combo's +6 ^^;
PseudoGM: +6!
Harino twists her Soldier's Beads [M-Pin], before slamming both katanas into Aronace! [Whallop, C-Pin]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 24 ( Total: 24 ) for 70/10
Harino rolled 2d10+18 and got 10, 5 ( Total: 33.0 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 30]!
Wrench dashes forward and lets loose a blaze of [Semi-Auto] [C-Rush!] fire.
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 76 ( Total: 76 ) for 80/30
Wrench: A white-hot glow shoots through her gun, and the whine of magic - [Power Shot]
Wrench rolled 1d6+22 and got 2 ( Total: 24.0 )
Wrench: 24 physical damage!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 21]!
PseudoGM: The Alloci grins as the barrage of hits rain down on him, before swinging his sheath in a wide arc to clear some space, then crouches low before exploding forward at Harino, striking first with a [OD - Pommel Strike] before immediately segueing into a [Slash -Recovery Combo].
PseudoGM rolled 2d100 and got 64, 83 ( Total: 147 ) for 80, 90/30
PseudoGM rolled d6+8 and got 6 ( Total: 14 )
d8+17: 5 [Total: 22]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 36
PseudoGM: Dealing 14 and 22 physical damage, and recovering +4 LP!
PseudoGM: He then jumps back, and sheaths his blade as he skids to a stop.
PseudoGM: "…"
PseudoGM: "And… that's that! I think it's pretty obvious I'm not going to make much headway past your magician there, and I don't think I want to trade another round of those last few blows, hahah!"
[OOC] PseudoGM: +50 EXP
PseudoGM: He gives a respectful bow to the party before lending a hand to help his apprentice back to his feet.
Sohl: "Aw, alright. Good show!"
Harino grins after taking those blows, bowing respectfully back. "That was quite fun!" [+15 HP from Indomitable]
Wrench cracks her spine and shoulders and knuckles, stretching out.
Yin: "The last hit is mi- Oh…. well." Yin looks slightly deflated, but brightens again with the concession. 'you were right though, that was very fun "
PseudoGM: "Mmhm! Quite fun!" "For some of you." "That's what I said!"
[OOC] Yin: +5 MP from Will
Shuu spins his axe above and sheathes it with an excess of flourish on his back "You were pretty scary in a fight, I got to say. If we were a bit less ready for an immediate assault you'd have caused a fair bit more damage"
PseudoGM: "Haha. That certainly was a reminder of how much more difficult it is to do all my tricks when I don't keep all my various blades on me and have to stick to the unembelished one, if nothing else."
Shuu: "It is, indeed, good to keep one or two contingency plans on your sleeve"
PseudoGM: "How serious were you about that endurance training…?" "Quite serious, my boy! Can't have you crumbling if anything with hostile intentions glances your way if you're going to be in charge of my arsenal!"
PseudoGM: The dwarf sighs, but doesn't actually seem that bothered.
PseudoGM: "Anywho! I think you could certainly give a Grandmaster a run for his money now, Miss Yasuya, as soon as that second blade comes out to play."
Sohl sheathes his axe and goes to help patch up the other crew a bit.
Harino: "Hmm, I'll keep that in mind, but I'm not going to let myself get complacent."
PseudoGM: "Of course."
PseudoGM: The caddy and apprentice are both a bit banged up, but the driftin woman actually seems fine, if slightly annoyed. She's still tapping away on her PDA and waves Sohl off when he goes to check on them.
Wrench: "So," Wrench says.
Wrench: "Elevator ride."
PseudoGM: "Hmm? Ah, yes of course."
Sohl: "Elevator riiiiiide!" he cheers as he goes over to [Quench] Harino. [+18 HP]
PseudoGM: "It'll be a bit of a hike back to the next town, though…" "Good lord, no. There's a town two floors down." "An elevator floor?" "Haha. No." "Then I don't see how that matters, Esma." "We can get the local familiars to open up the emergency shaft. The claimed to be on a rush maitence job, so the familiars shouldn't fuss too much about it."
PseudoGM: "Hmm… I suppose."
PseudoGM: "It's not quite the fancy elevator ride they were except, but they seem in a hurry."
PseudoGM: "Is that acceptable…?"
Wrench: "Suits me just fine."
Shuu: "Sounds like a good enough idea, plus we're certain the path that way is clear of hostiles, so"
Sohl is notably more muted. "Elevator riiiiiiide…"
Sohl shakes it off. "Aw, but it really will help us out! Thanks again."
PseudoGM: "On that note… we probably want to rest here for the night before heading back down, I imagine?"
Shuu: "Good enough for me, after that workout session especially"
Harino: "Better safe than sorry, I imagine."
Sohl: "'s a good idea- we did just get done with a lotta walkin'- easy as it was- and I don't figure campin' in the shaft will be all that good."
PseudoGM: "Mmhm."
Sohl rolled 6d6 and got 6, 1, 2, 4, 3, 4 ( Total: 20 ) for SURVIVAL
Sohl [-2 LP] [The night passes uneventfully] [+4 MP] [+4 MP]

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License