Toe 26

[F2017] Morning comes late in the small little town you rested up in. It's still pretty quite outside, but inside you've got a good amount of biscuits and gravy, and a large assortment of more-or-less ripe fruits spread out along the breakfast table for your consumption before heading out once again.
Wrench piles up a stack of apple cores next to herself as she thrashes through breakfast.
Wrench: "How we feelin' today, crew?"
Shuu looks at Wrench as she consumes breakfast like a rabid rat, he chuckles "Refreshed"
Wrench bites through a core and tosses the stem aside. "Happy to hear it."
Yin: "Pretty ok" Yin demolishes a plate of biscuits looking…unchanged? "Oh, before I forget! can anyone use this?" She pulling the Fire Prince's Charm out of her bag. "I just didn;t want to leave anything behind."
Wrench: "I'm proud of your lootin' instinct, Yin."
[OOC] Yin: It's the Fire Prince's Charm +1 if anyone is interested
[OOC] Serenity: ie "fire combos do +3 damage"
Shuu looks it over "As helpful as that kind of charm is, I believe it's not quite fit for my style"
Harino shakes her head in between bites of biscuits, her tail wagging as she enjoys the food. She kind of wishes there was meat, but she's not complaining either.
Wrench: "Look at you, all bright eyed and bushy tailed." She shrugs at Yin. "But nah, I offer to the Slayer, and she takes care of me."
Serenity: You're in luck Harino, there's actually usually sausage in that particular type of gravy!
Yin: "Well, no point it losing it. Maybe I'll make better use of it later" Yin shrugs as she puts it back into her pack.
Serenity: The charms, admittedly, do not have a particularly good resale value.
Harino is quite pleased with that, then!
Wrench gets up and stretches. "Lemme know when you're done eatin'."
Serenity: Once you're done with breakfast, there's not much to see inside of the town. It's pretty small, and the only ones that really seem out and about are a pair of familiars which seem to be delivering the mail. Otherwise, you've got a bit of hike from here to the stairs leading up.
Sohl shoves a number of cut fruits into his maw before downing a mug of coffee and readying up.
Harino will at least check to see if there's any kind of job board here, but she wouldn't be entirely suprised if there wasn't one with it this small.
Shuu will actually attempt to get exactly to one of those familiar "Excuse-me, if I could ask you about an unusual ocurrance yesterday?"
Serenity: There is one, as is customary… doesn't look like the receptionist is in at the moment, and the only one looks relevant to your interest is pretty vague. A posting about some group of monster bandits near the sanctuary a few floors up…?
Serenity: "Did something strange happen yesterday…?" "Other than getting travellers?"
Shuu: "Rather the question is wether it did. When we initially arrived, well- We faced with the door to this level from the one below locked, as well as the status display with an error"
Shuu: "And I was curious wether something happened?"
Serenity: "Not to the best of my knowledge." "I know *I* didn't set the floor to lock down mode!" "Me either."
Harino makes a mental note of it, anyway. If there's a sanctuary they're going to want to rest at it, so clearing out any bandits near it will be for everyone's good, not just their own.
Shuu crosses his arms, face of thought "Well, good to know"
Shuu: "Thanks for the information, and sorry about the interruption"
Serenity: "No problem." "Have a nice trip!"
Yin: "Maybe just a door malfunction?"
Wrench: "Door malfunction my bald tail," Wrench mutters to herself, just out of familiar-reach.
Harino: "Looks like there's a sanctuary a few floors up that might have a monster bandit problem? Unlike the water treatment plant, we're going to want to visit the Sanctuary anyhow, we might as well keep an eye out for them?"
Harino: "…Then again, they're likely to harass us anyway."
Sohl: "Mmm…" He strokes his beard with a gloved hand. "It's a shame when those areas get disturbed…"
Serenity: An hour or two later and you've reachs the stairs leading up to [F2018], which are working normally. At the top and at your new location… there's a lot of water! Seems like that's kind of a thing in this last couple of floors. There's a lot of rivers that run through this floor, in a … circular fashion you'd guess, with small bridges cross over to the more central island ringlets.
Wrench sniffs the air a bit and peers around. "Shouldn't be too hard to find the path." [Gonna scout.]
Wrench rolled 5d6 and got 2, 2, 4, 6, 5 ( Total: 19 ) for Navigation
Yin leans against one of the railings to wait, enjoying the scenery "Be careful. It's too pretty to be safe here."
Sohl: "River flows like time, and deltas repeat," he muses, crouching by a bank.
Harino: "…I don't think that's how that saying goes."
Sohl cranes his neck back to look at Harino. "Heh! You may be right."
Wrench scurries on back.
Wrench: "Topography's pretty clear. I'll lead the way." She draws her gun and takes the straight shot.
Wrench:
Wrench: Route wise.
[OOC] Yin: I get it
Sohl stands from his crouch and trundles after!
Wrench: "So,"
Wrench: "We're gonna beat up some robots."
PseudoGM: For the most part you seem to be sticking towards the central bridges, which don't exactly cut straight through but are relatively close enough to one another. A lot faster than taking the long way around the land rings, anyway.
PseudoGM: And after crossing about five of them, in the distance, you can see a group of five robots wearing bright, garish clothing, lounging around on a pile of small crates i front of the next bridge.
Wrench draws her gun on them.
Wrench: "Drop your weapons or you're scrap."
Sohl: "Whoa! Maybe they're just having a good time…?"
PseudoGM: One of them notices, then gives a shout while the others falls over the crates, and begin scrambling for wands, swords and shields!
PseudoGM: "What!" "What is this!!!" "That isn't how this works, Hundred!!"
PseudoGM: "You drop YOUR weapons!!" "Yeah!"
Wrench puts a little bit of gunfire into them as they scramble to form up.
Sohl: "Hmmph! Malfunctioning miscreants!" He draws his axe!
PseudoGM: Three of them dive behind the crates with a yowl, while the other two finally manage to find their shields and raise them up - "Wha - no we're tryin' to rob -" COLLECT TOLLS! " " Right that - " " THEY'RE STILL CLOSING IN THIS ISN'T HOW THIS IS SUPPOSED TO WORK!!! "
[Round 1]
PseudoGM: "M…maybe they'll still surrender and pay the crossing toll….?"
PseudoGM: Yin!
Yin rolled 1d100 and got 61 ( Total: 61 ) for AUM vs RoboWizard A
PseudoGM: Hits the weakness!
Harino smirks as she draws a katana. "Yeah, that's not happening."
Yin rolled 1d10r1+17 and got 3 ( Total: 20.0 ) for Yin cocks her wrist and with a word hurls the spark of energy in her hand into the enemy caster, trying to short it out!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 20]!
PseudoGM: "Yooouch!"
[OOC] Yin: Long shock
PseudoGM: "Ah yeah, well, two can play at that game!" Robo-Wizard A levels its wand, making 'pew pew' noises before shouting "[Laser!]"
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 44 ( Total: 44 )
PseudoGM rolled d8+12 and got 2 ( Total: 14 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 14 air damage and inflicting Long Chill on Yin!
[OOC] Yin: R:Air!
PseudoGM: "Drat!"
PseudoGM: Robo-Wizard C options for [Water - Air Combo] instead!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 69 ( Total: 69 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+14 and got 7 ( Total: 21 )
PseudoGM: Striking Yin for 21 water damage, and True Striking Wrench for 6 water!
PseudoGM: Wrench?
PseudoGM: "Ha ha, how about that then!"
[OOC] Wrench: 11]!
Yin coughs up water, Ouch!
Wrench taps her gun against the ground, and it picks up a tremendous blue arc, a leftover from the AUM static. She fires a [Magnetic Stake] against Robo Knight B! …After tapping her bracelet. [Lion Bracelet] [C-Air]
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 84 ( Total: 84 ) for 80/10
[OOC] Wrench: -1 LP!
Wrench rolled 1d6+20 and got 1 ( Total: 21.0 )
Wrench: Hitting for 21 physical damage and Slow 1! Wrench quickens 3!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 21]!
PseudoGM: "Raise your shield, you idiot!" Robo-Knight A does just that [-1LP], gaining a Bubble (10), before turning to Shuu and drawing his blade. "[Come At Me]!"
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 27 ( Total: 27 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled d6+12 and got 5 ( Total: 17 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 17 physical damage and inflicting Long Challenge.
PseudoGM: Robo-Wizard B then sweeps its wand at Wrench firing off a [Laser - Rush Combo].
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 99 ( Total: 99 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+12 and got 8 ( Total: 20 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 24 air damage and inflicting Long Chill!
PseudoGM: Shuu?
Wrench blinks, blearily, at the blast of laser light.
Shuu pops into existance, making an [Explosive Entry]!
All over Robo-Knights A and B!
Sohl rolled 2d100 and got 75, 89 ( Total: 164 ) for 90/20 A B
PseudoGM: Two hits!
Sohl rolled 1d8+10 and got 8 ( Total: 18 ) for Truestrike Wizard B for 5
[OOC] PseudoGM: 8][18][5]!
His axe sends off a shower of sparks! [Firewheel] Truestrike Robo-Knight A and Wizard B for 5 Fire Damage.
[OOC] PseudoGM: 5][5]!
PseudoGM: Robo-Knight scrambles back a bit, raising his shield [-1LP: Bubble(10)]. "Right, definitely want the shield in the way of THAT bit of business!" It then glances between Harino and Sohl a few times, before locking onto Harino. "[Come At Me]!"
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 76 ( Total: 76 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled d6+12 and got 2 ( Total: 14 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 14 physical and inflicting Long Challenge.
PseudoGM: Shuu?
[OOC] Sohl: wrong S
Sohl‘ rolled 3d4 and got 2, 2, 3 ( Total: 7 ) for f w e a
PseudoGM: Sohl, right.
Harino partly blocks that. [-5]
Sohl: "Here we go!" He gathers up the Water motes from a nearby river and an Earth mote from a bridge- even crafted structures have souls!- He collapses them into his palms, and quickly thrusts them forward! A wave of water hits the enemy party! [Q - Flood]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 81 ( Total: 81 ) for 25
Sohl rolled 1d6+8 and got 2 ( Total: 10 ) for water damage all enemies
[OOC] PseudoGM: 10][1][10][10][10]!
Sohl conjures up a falling of petals around Wrench… the cherry blossoms heal wounds, and then streak off to strike Robo-Wizard B! [Petal Shower] [C-Rush]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 17 ( Total: 17 ) for 25
PseudoGM: "Gah!"
Sohl rolled 1d8+19 and got 8 ( Total: 27 ) for HP restored to Wrench
[Robo-Wizard B is Long Shock!]
PseudoGM: Oh woops I mixed up a wizard and a knight earlier so I’ll have the shock effect wizard B for this action and get applied For Real to the knight
PseudoGM: Robo-Wizard B fires a [Laser - Water Combo] at Yin!
PseudoGM rolled d100+15 and got 55 ( Total: 70 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+12 and got 1 ( Total: 13 )
PseudoGM: Hitting her for 13 air damage, and Slow 2ing her!
PseudoGM: wait
PseudoGM: no
PseudoGM: ignore that
PseudoGM: I'm an idiot and can't read
PseudoGM: i was in fact right earlier in the round and didn't skip a monster
PseudoGM: anyway
PseudoGM: Harino!
[OOC] Yin: R: Air- reduced to 8!!
Harino will give Knight B exactly what it wants as she winds up and smashes her katana down at him! [Whallop, C-Pin]
PseudoGM: To 0 actually, that attack didn't happen I'm dumb >.>
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 10 ( Total: 10 ) for 70/10
Wrench: "HAR-I-NOOOOOO!"
PseudoGM: "I may have miscaculated!!!!!"
Harino rolled 3d10+22 and got 2, 8, 7 ( Total: 39.0 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 39]!
PseudoGM: …And that's the end of round one!
[Round 2]
PseudoGM: Wrench is on top!
Sohl: "Crunch!!"
PseudoGM: "Okay, I'm… I'm okay!"
Wrench flashes a fanged grin. "For long?" [Q: Trick Shot]
PseudoGM: "Uhh…"
Wrench fires a quick blaze of [Semi-Auto] fire into one of the crates. It starts… smouldering. And then - POW! Fragments of crate go flying in an explosion, flying for Knights A and B and Wizard B!
Wrench rolled 3d100 and got 48, 80, 72 ( Total: 200 ) for 50/30
[OOC] Wrench: -6 LP, all 3 hit.
PseudoGM: !
Wrench rolled 1d6+16 and got 4 ( Total: 20.0 )
Wrench: Hitting all of them for 20 physical damage and Slow 1!
PseudoGM: Ah, yes, Wizard B was the more tactical option.
PseudoGM: "Egads!" "Even the crates aren't safe!!"
PseudoGM: Yin?
Yin rolled 1d100 and got 25 ( Total: 25 ) for GED (Earth, K-shatter) vs Roboknight A
PseudoGM: Bursts into the resistance!
Yin rolled 1d10r1+10: (1, 9) [Total: 19.0 (High), Avg and got 9.00
PseudoGM: "Gaah!! My gears!"
PseudoGM: Robo-Wizard A frantically casts {Water] on Yin, while Robo-Wizard C follows it up with a [Laser - Water Combo]!
PseudoGM rolled 2d100 and got 77, 9 ( Total: 86 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+12 and got 5 ( Total: 17 )
d8+17: 1 [Total: 18]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 35
PseudoGM: Dealing 17 air, then 18 water and Slow 2ing her!
PseudoGM: Shuu?
Shuu rushes forth and Regular Chops Robo-Knight A! [Attack]
[OOC] Yin: 12 air, also ouch
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 96 ( Total: 96 ) for 90/10
[-1 LP]
Sohl rolled 1d10+16 and got 2 ( Total: 18 )
PseudoGM: "Ha ha - haaaa??"
[OOC] PseudoGM: 18]!
PseudoGM: The Knight backsteps, quickly raising its shield once more [-1LP, Bubble(10)], before letting off an [Attack] at Harino!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 97 ( Total: 97 ) for 80
[OOC] PseudoGM: Rush Combo for +20 CoS and a hit
PseudoGM rolled d6+12 and got 5 ( Total: 17 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 17 physical!
PseudoGM: Wait
PseudoGM: no that missed I didn't have rush in play
PseudoGM: that move jsut made it, rip
PseudoGM: Miss!
[OOC] Harino: Oh I was about to spend a LP, okay.
PseudoGM: Robo-Wziard B fires a [Lazor - Rush Combo] at Harino!
PseudoGM rolled d100+15 and got 76 ( Total: 91 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+16 and got 3 ( Total: 19 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 19 air and Long Chill!
PseudoGM: Sohl?
Harino does, in fact, barely duck out of the way of that. [-1 LP]
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 2 ( Total: 2 ) for f w e a
PseudoGM: "Stop moving!! Magic isn't supposed to miss!!!"
Sohl grabs the newly formed Water mote and pitches it at Yin in a burst of healing! [Q, Direct Heal E-Water] [+16 True Healing]
Harino: "It's not my fault you have bad aim!"
Sohl then continues to coax energy from the nearby rivers, further sending a chilly stream of healing around Yin! [Quench]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 35 ( Total: 35 ) for 25
Sohl rolled 1d10+21 and got 10 ( Total: 31 ) for -1 LP for the burst
PseudoGM: That's a lot of HP.
Yin nods greatfully to Sohl! "I needed that!"
PseudoGM: Harino? Knight A's still got his shield up.
Sohl gives a thumbs up!
Harino smirks as she resheathes her katana, pausing for a moment [Guard Breaker], before charging through both Robo-Knight A and Wizard A, sending them both flying! [Dashthrough, C-Launch]
Harino rolled 2d100 and got 55, 40 ( Total: 95 ) for 80/10
Harino rolled 1d10+10 and got 3 ( Total: 13.0 ) for Supreme damage, pushes Knight A back and Pulls Knight A forward
[OOC] Harino: Wizard A for the second one
[OOC] PseudoGM: 19][13]!
PseudoGM: "Aaahh!" "What am I doing up here alone?! This is preposterous!!"
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round two!
[Round 3]
PseudoGM: Wrench?
Wrench reloads, and kicks an exploding part at the enemies. [Defend] [Reload] [Clip Explosion!]
[OOC] Wrench: 5 physical to all enemies. But that's 11 to the shattered one.
[OOC] PseudoGM: 11][5][5][5]!
PseudoGM: The knight explodes. [KO]
PseudoGM: "Uh-oh."
PseudoGM: "Get her!" The two Wizards then fire off two waves of [Water] at Harino!
PseudoGM rolled d100+15 and got 36 ( Total: 51 ) for 100/25
d100: 37 [Total: 37]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 88
PseudoGM rolled d8+14 and got 6 ( Total: 20 )
d8+14: 5 [Total: 19]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 39
PseudoGM: Dealing 20 water then 19 water damage!
PseudoGM: Yin?
Harino partly blocks both! [-5 and -5, and also R:Water]
[OOC] Yin: I'm not first anymore
[OOC] Yin: :<
[OOC] Yin: OH WAIT
Yin: OD: Termination: RE
Yin rolled 1d100 and got 70 ( Total: 70 ) for RE (+3 syllables, Stress AUM for Air and Long shock) vs The enemy group
PseudoGM: Hits!
PseudoGM: Doesn't look like RE's stressing type shifts the damage, so it's still physical.
Dicebot:// Dice Sides Error: Unable to parse 8r1 in 1d8r1+11
Yin rolled 1d8r1+11 and got 2 ( Total: 13.0 ) for Yin softly chants the syllables of the spell, the inscriptions of previous spells burning in the air around her. With the termination "RE!" the glowing lines all snuff out and a blast of lightning rockets down striking each enemy!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 13]x3 and Long Shock!
Dicebot:
Multiple Dice Error: Unable to parse LOD in LOD
Yin rolled 1d100 and got 92 ( Total: 92 ) for LOD (Fire, long burning) vs RoboWizard C
Yin: //(-2LP to hit)

PseudoGM: Hits!
PseudoGM: "Ohhhh noooooo!"
Yin rolled 1d10r1+12 and got 10 ( Total: 22.0 ) for Yin then sets the Wizard C alight, "Let's get you in the same condition as your friends here."
[OOC] PseudoGM: 22]!
PseudoGM: Robo-Wizards stops, drops, and rolls. [Defend]
PseudoGM: Uh,
PseudoGM: After Shuu acts
PseudoGM: Because Shuu went first
PseudoGM: and you set C on fire not B anyway……..
PseudoGM: ….Shuu!
Shuu pops out of existance! [Q, Crashing Exit] [Distort] [Robo-Wizard A takes an 8 Truestrike to the face from the tear in spacetime!]
PseudoGM: Robo-Wizard B fires off a [Laser - Water Combo] at Wrench!
PseudoGM rolled d100+15 and got 40 ( Total: 55 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+12 and got 3 ( Total: 15 )
PseudoGM: For 15 air and slow 2!
PseudoGM: Sohl!
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 1 ( Total: 1 ) for f w e a
Sohl eats the newly-formed Fire mote that emerged from a smashed, sparking robot [Pure Mana] and then swings at Robo-Wizard A! [Attack]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 47 ( Total: 47 ) for 80
Sohl rolled 1d6+12 and got 1 ( Total: 13 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 13]!
PseudoGM: Harino?
Harino frowns at Wizard A [Overdrive Read] before hitting him with a flourish! [Rally Strike, C-Air]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 58 ( Total: 58 ) for 80/10
Harino rolled 1d10+10 and got 7 ( Total: 17.0 ) for +2 Drive to Harino and Sohl
PseudoGM: That's three incoming aoe fireballs, yeah.
PseudoGM: …Well okay, two. [KO]
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round three!
[Round 4]
PseudoGM: Robo-Wizard C tugs at its burning collar nervously, before letting off a wave of [Fire!] at the party!
PseudoGM rolled d100+15 and got 55 ( Total: 70 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d6+8 and got 4 ( Total: 12 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 12 fire damage to Yin, Wrench, Shuu, Harino and Sohl!
PseudoGM: It then begins to [Recharge - Fire Combo]. [+2MP, +2 Drive, +10HP]
PseudoGM: And suffers burning damage.
PseudoGM: Wrench?
Wrench shakes herself off for a second, kicks out a tripod on her gun, and shoots down the field. [OD - Desperado]
Wrench rolled 2d100 and got 39, 94 ( Total: 133 ) for 80/30
[OOC] Wrench: -2 LP!
Wrench rolled 1d6+19 and got 5 ( Total: 24.0 )
Wrench: Hitting both targets for 24 physical damage!
Wrench: And Slow !
Wrench: 1!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 24]x2!
PseudoGM: Yin?
[OOC] Sohl: wrench gets a turn
PseudoGM: Right, that was just her OD.
Wrench shoots Robo Wizard B again!
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 35 ( Total: 35 ) for 80/30
Wrench rolled 1d6+10 and got 1 ( Total: 11.0 )
Wrench: For 11 physical damage!
PseudoGM: Kaboom!
[OOC] PseudoGM: KO
PseudoGM: OK now Yin Time.
Yin rolled 1d100 and got 14 ( Total: 14 ) for GED Vs the Last Wizard (Earth, k shatter)
PseudoGM: Bursts the resistance, again!
Yin rolled 1d10r1+10 and got 9 ( Total: 19.0 ) for Yin invokes GED, generating a column of stone under the lone enemy.
[OOC] PseudoGM: 19] and K-Shatter II!
PseudoGM: Shuu?
Yin bows slightly, "I've softened it up for you"
Shuu [Repositions] [Yeah I'm doing that lol]
PseudoGM: Sohl!
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 3 ( Total: 3 ) for f w e a
Sohl clinks his Lion Bracelet [Q] and rushes at the remaining Wizard! [Attack]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 98 ( Total: 98 ) for 80
[-2 LP]
Sohl rolled 1d6+16 and got 4 ( Total: 20 )
[OOC] Sohl: plus another 6
[OOC] PseudoGM: 26]!
PseudoGM: Harino?
Harino goes up and slashes the last wizard! [Full Attack because I forgot about it + Attack]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 41 ( Total: 41 ) for 80/10
Harino rolled 2d10+14 and got 4, 3 ( Total: 21.0 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 27]!
[OOC] PseudoGM: KO]!
PseudoGM: Okay. Yeah. That's a lot of scrap.
[OOC] PseudoGM: +30 EXP]!
[OOC] Yin: +5 MP from Will)
Wrench scurries up to start looting from it. Maybe any tolls they collected, too!
Sohl summons a healing [Breeze] for Yin and Wrench! [+13 HP]
Harino resheathes her katana, letting out a breath. "Talkative, weren't they?" [+15 HP from Indomitable]
PseudoGM rolled 5d6 and got 2, 2, 6, 4, 4 ( Total: 18 )
Also rolled 5d6 and got 2, 3, 6, 1, 5 [Total: 17]
Also rolled 5d6 and got 1, 1, 1, 4, 2 [Total: 9]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 44
[OOC] Harino: 533 EXP, welcome to level 8.
PseudoGM: You seperate them quickly into three seperate piles of working parts; one worth 18C, one worth 17C, and then another worth 9C. … There's a single cred stick with 5C on it. Probably from that sentry you bumped into earlier.
Wrench: "Aw, hell." She takes that single cred stick aside. "I'm gonna go make a detour."
Sohl: "Okay, have fun!"
Wrench scurries to return it!
PseudoGM: The Sentry is more than a bit surprised to have its cred stick returned! And sort of curious how you got it back.
Wrench: "Shot em to pieces."
PseudoGM: "Oh! Yes that would do it. That gun is a lot bigger than mine, after all. Ha ha!"
Wrench catches back up with the rest.
Wrench nabs the 18C part. "My pack's a little full."
Sohl picks up the 17C part!
Yin looks over the remaining pile "Same here… you're welcome to it if you have the space" she says glancing over at Harino and Shuu
Shuu makes a worried face "My pack's as full as I can get, sadly"
PseudoGM: The rest of the trip through this floor is pleasent enough, without any other robot hustlers trying to shake you down. You seen two or three other Sentry's in working order and patrolling the area as you go, but otherwise it's uneventuful and you're free to set up camp wherever.
Harino shrugs and picks up the 9C one then. "Unless something better comes along, I can carry it, then."
Wrench: "Yup. Well…"
Wrench: "Let's get going!"
Sohl: "Lead the way!"
Wrench leads the way!
Sohl will, eventally, set up camp.
Sohl rolled 6d6 and got 4, 3, 2, 3, 3, 1 ( Total: 16 ) for survival
[-1 LP]
It's spartan, but at least the surroundings are nice. [The night passes uneventfully.]

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License