Toe 22

[F2013] The first thing you notice the next morning is that you're not all dead, so it's probably safe to assume that the wall has been repaired enough to prevent a lethal amount of miasma from spilling in, at least.
[OOC] Sohl: We didn't get killed in our sleep, either!
[OOC] Sohl: like just general assassination
Sohl rolls up to a sit, giving a glance around the camp and beyond. "Nice 'n level. Wonder what process they used to ever say- 'hey, this floor should have a lot of trees, this one should be flat, this one should be allowed to get really hot at times.'"
PseudoGM: Other than that, the floor's still as pleasent as it had seemed last night, even on its own merits and not just from its lack of miasma. Unlike most floors this one seem completely level, and mostly devoids of trees, hills, and other things that tend to cause make shift pathways to form. It's wide, open, and flowers. It almost feels more like a large garden than an inbetween floor.
Shuu: "Could only call it the wildest of whims, given what i've seen of the tower" Shuu had been silently enjoying the smell of the flowers in the morning "At least not so much trouble on this floor on the way up"
PseudoGM: and covered in flowers^
Wrench stretches and gets up. "I'll go blaze a trail."
Yin looks around after packing up her bedding, groaning jokingly "Why did you say it out loud Shuu? Now this floor is jinxed."
Wrench rolled 4d6 and got 3, 5, 4, 5 ( Total: 17 ) for Navigation
Shuu chuckles
Wrench slips out to scout ahead.
Wrench rolled 1d6 and got 5 ( Total: 5 ) for Forgot a 1d6
Harino stretches as she takes in the view of flowers. "At least it's nice to look at…"
Sohl rolls up his camproll and triple-extinguishes the fire. "Best to leave it as we found it, eh?"
Yin: As they wait, Yin pulls out her little lether notebook and begins drawing and sketching a bit. "Sounds like the best policy, yeah Sohl."
Wrench reports back.
Wrench: "So,"
Wrench: "There's gonna be a surprise."
Sohl: "Good or bad?"
Shuu: "Was hoping I could not jink it this time"
Yin glances at Shuu
Harino: "…What Sohl asked."
Wrench shoulders her gun and strolls off into the wilderness with a little bit of a follow-me sway.
Wrench: "Bad."
Shuu sighs, crosses his arms and follows "It always is…"
Sohl: "Was worth an ask!" He hefts his pack onto his shoulders and recognizes social and physical cues, following after.
Harino lets out her own sigh. "A peaceful floor was too much to ask for, wasn't it?"
Wrench: "Oh yeah."
PseudoGM: The going's pretty easy, at least. As you stroll through the garden, the rows and rows of flowers seem to change every couple of yards, so you're able to take in a LOT of scenery. It's easily more different kinds of flowers than any of you have ever seen in your lives, combined.
PseudoGM: There's not much in the way of wildlive here, seems like it's mostly bugs and insects without much else, but they're more cocerned with the flowers than with the group.
Shuu is at least happy this place seems peaceful, maybe whatever is going is isn't something that'll cause an excess of disturbance
PseudoGM: There's an odd sensation as you hike through the floor though, and the closer you get to the center of the floor the stronger and more intense that sensation becomes.
Wrench whistles an ominous tune.
PseudoGM: One of you make a determination check.
[OOC] Harino: I got this, hold on
Harino rolled 5d6 and got 2, 1, 1, 2, 6 ( Total: 12 )
[OOC] Harino: …really? -3 LP to make one of those 2s a 5
PseudoGM: Alright. As the feeling starts to get more intense, Harino's the first to catch onto what's going on - it's not exactly a hex, it's something like ambient magic in the air which has lingered for long enough that it starts to act like one. It doesn't seem particular dangerous; it's mostly just making you guys sleep and sluggish…
PseudoGM: But knowing what's happening makes it easy enough for Harino to put her mind in the right state to fight off the effects, and help keep the others from falling asleep.
Harino claps her hands against her own cheeks to wake herself up, ears and tail standing up. "Right, so slap anyone who looks like they're going to doze off, we need to get through here pronto!"
Shuu makes a wincing face "Thanks Harino… This was just too good now wasn't it"
Sohl: "hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh- uh- huh- wha???" He blinks a few times, realizes how deep he's slouching, and rights himself.
Yin stifles a yawn, only partly successfully "This is all you saw- right Wrench..?"
Wrench squints and pushes forward. "I mean, didn't so much see it. Just knew, you know. Weird surprise."
PseudoGM: …After a bit of pushing through the effect, you come to what you can only assume is the source: There's a large sheep sitting in the open, with two small fairies dancing above its head around in circles. Every so often it lets out a loud yawn, and the exhaustion gets a little harder to fight off.
Sohl takes a few deep breaths and resumes marching… until the sheep.
Sohl: "(…aw heck, I can't be too mad at this guy.)"
Sohl: "(Wonder if I can purify that sleepin' feeling though.)"
Shuu blinks, looking at the beast before them "(A sleepy sheep?)"
Harino: "…that would be cute if it wasn't doing this."
PseudoGM: One of the fairies stops and turns to look at the group, giving them an aprising look in return of Sohl's.
Wrench: "Whoah."
Wrench: "Guys, we gotta destroy that sheep."
Yin: "It's still pretty cute. Maybe we might be able to dispell him?"
Yin: "Or rather, the effect."
Harino …licks her lips. "Well, if we can, I wouldn't mind lamb for dinner…"
[OOC] Harino: can't^
Sohl: "…a big ol' sheep steak of -that- size…"
Wrench nods seriously at Harino.
Sohl waves at the noticed Faerie?
[OOC] Yin: Can I attempt a sorcery roll to see about dispelling or are the fairies getting aggressive?
PseudoGM: It seems to consider for a moment, then makes a chirping noise at the other one, and then they both advance - slowly at first, then rapidly as one of them starts to form a gigantic sword almost as big as Sohl -
[Round 1], they don't look that look in Harino's eyes!
Sohl: "Oh no, they're the killer-type fairies!"
Shuu: "That is actually impressive"
Sohl: "As opposed to having simply… latent homicidal interests!"
PseudoGM: The one in the lead hefts the [Frost Blade] higher into the air as it closes in on the group, then takes a swing a Shuu!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 40 ( Total: 40 ) for 80/20
PseudoGM rolled d8+15 and got 3 ( Total: 18 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 18 water damage and Slow 2ing him! Parts of the magic sword True Strike Harino and Sohl for 8 water as it slashes through Shuu!
PseudoGM: Yin?
Yin rolled 1d100 and got 53 ( Total: 53 ) for AUM vs Fairy A (80)
Shuu raises his left hand blocking partway the strike "Alright, you're making me angry"
Yin rolled 1d10r1+14 and got 9 ( Total: 23.0 ) for Yin sends a spark into the nearest fairy, trying to bolt it down
PseudoGM: Which element is AUM again
[OOC] Yin: Air
Shuu is weak to water and not fond of that
PseudoGM: Hits the resistance for [18]! And Long Shock, I think?
[OOC] Yin: Yep yep
PseudoGM: The second fairy gestures at Yin as [Fairy Fire - Water Combo] consumes her!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 99 ( Total: 99 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+21 and got 7 ( Total: 28 )
[OOC] Yin: -1 LP to miss?
PseudoGM: But to no effect!
Yin fires off a quick (and lucky) counterspell
PseudoGM: The Sleepy Sheep lets out a [Yawn - Water Combo] from behind the fairies.
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 61 ( Total: 61 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d6+12 and got 2 ( Total: 14 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 14 air damage to everyone and suppressing their Drive by -2!
PseudoGM: Sohl?
Sohl rolled 3d4 and got 4, 4, 1 ( Total: 9 ) for f w e a
Harino …blocks that while flashing her lantern shield's light in it's eyes! [-10 and inflicting Long Shock]
Yin resists some of the air damage (-5)
Sohl: "Jeez, they're filled to the gills with magic." He runs between Shuu and Harino, thrusts his palms towards them, and lets off a burst of healing! [Q, Direct Heal] [Air Mote] [True Heal +8 HP]
Sohl then chants, causing cherry blossoms to float up from the field of flowers. They float around Shuu, healing him before they streak towards the Sleep Sheep, to little use. [Petal Shower]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 5 ( Total: 5 ) for 25
Sohl rolled 1d8+19 and got 7 ( Total: 26 ) for healing to Shuu, short shock to Sleep Sheep but w/e
PseudoGM: Shuu?
Shuu looks at the sleeping sheep "Sorry" he disappears, reappearing behind it "Rough awakening!" he punches it with an uppercut, right fist covered in dark energy, sending it flying into the air [From Beyond]
Shuu rolled 1d100 and got 72 ( Total: 72 ) for 90/20
Shuu rolled 1d8+10 and got 6 ( Total: 16 )
Shuu strikes for [16] Physical damage, Pulls it and inflicts Long E-Shatter
[OOC] PseudoGM: 16] as its thrown forward with a bleet!
PseudoGM: Wrench?
[OOC] Shuu: Also generating Launch+5 next turn
Wrench slams a [Magnetic Stake] into her cannon and fires it down into the ground. The seamlines of the tower plate beneath hum and surge and explode upwards, a spike of energy bursting into Fairy B. [C-Earth]
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 6 ( Total: 6 ) for 80/20
Wrench rolled 2d6+19 and got 5, 5 ( Total: 29.0 )
Wrench: Hitting for 29 physical damage! Fairy B is Slowed 2! Other enemies are Slowed 1!
PseudoGM: Harino?
Harino frowns as she looks over at Fairy B [Overdrive Read] before slashing at it with a flourish to partly counter that yawn! [Rally Strike, C-Air]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 71 ( Total: 71 ) for 80/10
Harino rolled 1d10+10 and got 7 ( Total: 17.0 ) for Harino, Shuu, and Sohl gain +2 Drive each
PseudoGM: Hm. Well, you already know it ODs quickly, seems like it'll let off a lite burst of fire that'll weaken people each time.
[OOC] PseudoGM: 17]!
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round one!
PseudoGM: The fairies are giving Wrench and her cannon the stink eye.
[Round 2]!
PseudoGM: Yin?
Yin rolled 1d100 and got 22 ( Total: 22 ) for GED vs Fairy A (80)
Dicebot:// Dice Sides Error: Unable to parse 10r1 in 1d10r1+17
[OOC] Shuu: Sugar not Roll
Yin rolled 1d10r1+17 and got 7 ( Total: 24.0 ) for Seeing the spark do less than shes hoped, Yin sketches out GED, causing an earthen spike to rupture up- striking the Fairy mid-flight (Earth and Long K-Shatter)
PseudoGM: //Hits the weakness for [29]!

PseudoGM: Fairy A's eyes glow menacing as it first conjures up [Fey Light] and blasts it at Wrench -
PseudoGM rolled d100+15 and got 58 ( Total: 73 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d6+10 and got 3 ( Total: 13 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 13 fire damage and inflicting Long K-Falter,
Wrench droops a little under the blast of light.
Wrench: "Yeah, you're gonna get it too."
PseudoGM: Before [Attack - Fire Combo]ing Shuu.
PseudoGM rolled d100+15 and got 16 ( Total: 31 ) for 80/15
PseudoGM rolled d8+12 and got 8 ( Total: 20 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 20 physical damage and increasing its own critical rate by +15!
PseudoGM: Sohl?
Shuu is almost caught off-guard by the strike, only almost he still manages to avoid a direct hit "I'm with Wrench"
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 3 ( Total: 3 ) for f w e a
Sohl: "Hm!" He pulls from the ambient Earth energy in the area, and forces a [Swell] of healing from under Wrench!
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 45 ( Total: 45 ) for 25
Sohl rolled 1d8+15 and got 2 ( Total: 17 ) for HP restored
Sohl gains an Earth mote!
Sohl then eats one of the air motes. [Pure Mana]
PseudoGM: The Sheep rolls around a bit before stomping its feet on the ground a few times, causing the space under Sohl to fall in under itself. [Dirt Nap - Rush Combo]
PseudoGM rolled d100+15 and got 44 ( Total: 59 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d10+20 and got 9 ( Total: 29 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 29 earth damage, and inflicting Long Shock II and Long Toxin.
Sohl: "OOF-!!"
Sohl is at least protected from the Toxin…? [Short Toxin]
PseudoGM: Fairy B then lurches forward, forming a massive [Frost Blade] and sweeping it past Sohl.
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 62 ( Total: 62 ) for 80/20
PseudoGM rolled d8+15 and got 3 ( Total: 18 )
Sohl summons up a burst of nonelemental energy to deflect the blade! [-2 LP]
PseudoGM: Bothersome.
PseudoGM: Shuu?
PseudoGM: Oh wait
PseudoGM: First the other OD
PseudoGM: Which goes to…. Harino!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 58 ( Total: 58 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d6+10 and got 3 ( Total: 13 )
PseudoGM: For 13 fire and Long K-Falter.
PseudoGM: OK now Shuu.
Harino partly blocks that, but frowns.
[OOC] Harino: -5
Shuu considers for a moment
[OOC] Shuu: Wrench or Harino using that Launch+5?
[OOC] Wrench: hmm yeah I'll take it
Shuu nods to himself, finally draws his axe and dthrows it towards Fairy A. He follows after and jumps suddenly- Midair he kicks the fairy into the ground for [8] and lands on the spatial tear his axe tore in the air [Q - Crashing Exit] [Distort]
[OOC] PseudoGM: 11]!
PseudoGM: Wrench?
Wrench clicks her bracelet into place and fires [Canister Shot] at Fairy A! [C-Launch+5]
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 48 ( Total: 48 ) for 80/10
Wrench rolled 1d6+25 and got 4 ( Total: 29.0 ) for Combo, M+, Bracelet, Weapon Power
Wrench: Hitting for 29 physical damage. Shrapnel rips into Fairy B for 2 physical damage after Falter. Fairy A is slowed 1!
PseudoGM: Not bad.
PseudoGM: Harino?
Harino twists her Soldier's Beads [M-Pin] before slamming her blade into Fairy A! [Whallop, C-Pin]
Harino rolled 1d100-30 and got 100 ( Total: 70.0 ) for 70, Revenge Drive
Harino rolled 1d10*2+10*2 and got 8 ( Total: 36.0 ) for K-Falter/Shatter cancel each other out
[OOC] PseudoGM: 36]!
PseudoGM: Okay, and that's the end of round two!
[Round 3]!
PseudoGM: Yin?
Yin rolled 1d100 and got 67 ( Total: 67 ) for IX vs Sleep Sheep (<span style="font-weight: bold" >UX</span> IX!)
Yin rolled 1d10r1+14 and got 6 ( Total: 20.0 ) for With a shout a hammer of burning force slams into the sheeps fleece! (Physical damage and inflicting Long burning)
[OOC] PseudoGM: 20] and burning!
PseudoGM: Sohl?
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 3 ( Total: 3 ) for f w e a
Sohl shuffles into the back row, waiting… [Reposition]
PseudoGM: Don't forget to tank your init!
[OOC] Sohl: way ahead of you there
PseudoGM: Fairy A frowns as there's suddenly only one person in the front row.
PseudoGM: Then opts to cast [Fairy Fire] on Yin.
PseudoGM rolled d100+15 and got 51 ( Total: 66 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+15 and got 4 ( Total: 19 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 19 fire damage to Yin and inflicting Long E-Falter, before the sparks jump and cause Long Burning on Harino!
Harino: "Oi!"
PseudoGM: The Sleepy Sheep lets lets out another [Yawn - Fire Combo]
PseudoGM rolled d100+15 and got 37 ( Total: 52 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+8 and got 3 ( Total: 11 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 11 air damage and Suppressing Drive by -2 to everyone! Shuu's Lucky is dispelled, as well.
Shuu winces at the yawn, stops for a moment and puts a hand over his mouth "Don't
PseudoGM: Fairy B then cast [Fairy Fire] on Harino!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 53 ( Total: 53 ) for 100/25 - Air Combo
PseudoGM rolled d8+15 and got 1 ( Total: 16 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 16 fire damage and E-Falter to Harino, while setting the entire back row aflame. Long Burning to Shuu, Sohl, Yin and Wrench!
PseudoGM: Shuu
Shuu is now on fire, also his buffs are gone "Fine if you want to play that way" he tosses his axe in the air, and takes a backstep- Vanishing. He reappears above Fairy A "Let's end this!" he grabs the axe and and comes crashing down on it [Warp Strike]
Shuu rolled 1d100 and got 14 ( Total: 14 ) for 90/20
Shuu rolled 3d8+26 and got 5, 7, 8 ( Total: 46 ) for You thought I was going to defend didn't you
Shuu strikes with tremendous force for [46]
PseudoGM: No I was just hoping to avoid the crit. [46]!
PseudoGM: Wrench?
[OOC] Shuu: You didn't get that either
PseudoGM: I know it was awful ; ;
Wrench defends, reloads, and kicks an explosion at the enemies, slowing Fairy A 1, and inflicting 2 physical to everybody!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 5][2][2]!
PseudoGM: Harino?
Harino slashes at Fairy A, her katana shining! [Hero Saber, C-Rush]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 18 ( Total: 18 ) for 80/10
Harino rolled 1d10+10 and got 4 ( Total: 14.0 ) for +10 true healing for Harino and Sohl
[OOC] PseudoGM: 14]!
PseudoGM: Okay Sohl, show us your mves
Sohl fights against the magical shocking pulsing up and down his nerves, and attempts to cleanse himself of the malady! [Warm]
Sohl rolled 1d100+30 and got 69 ( Total: 99 ) for cos 100
Sohl: "Thaaaaaaaaat… did it!" In a flash, he sends out three Earth motes to collide into Fairy A! [Q, Earth 2]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 26 ( Total: 26 ) for 25
Sohl takes no prisoners. [-1 LP]
PseudoGM: Brusts the weakness!
Sohl rolled 1d10+26 and got 7 ( Total: 33 ) for weakness, wand burst
PseudoGM: That'll do. [KO]!
PseudoGM: And that one down with the end of round three.
[Round 4] Woo OD Time
PseudoGM: But after Yin, of course!
Yin rolled 1d100 and got 12 ( Total: 12 ) for UX on Harino
Yin is a bit rattled from the enemy spells, but turns to Harino and starts sketching a word that hangs in the air around her as it siphons off the clinging magic (Cleanse E-Falter)
PseudoGM: The Sleepy Sheep rolls back… and lets off a [OD][Big Yawn].
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 72 ( Total: 72 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+12 and got 6 ( Total: 18 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 18 air damage to the entire group and Suppressing their Drives by -5!
Sohl evades that. [-3 LP]
Wrench: (It's Shocked, right? So that roll is actually 87.)
Sohl: (And I also only spend 2 LP]
PseudoGM: 2 LP from Sohl send the magic spiraling up and into the ceiling instead, then!
PseudoGM: It then plops over and takes a [Rest - Air Combo]
PseudoGM rolled d8+30 and got 8 ( Total: 38 )
Shuu stands still for a moment, and yawns loudly
[OOC] PseudoGM: +38 HP] [All Statuses Cleansed
[OOC] Yin: -2 LP to evade!
PseudoGM: Only needed it from one person since Magic Is Weird
[OOC] Harino: Uh, only one person needed to spend the LP- yeah
[OOC] Yin: Even better!
[OOC] Shuu: Oh I see
PseudoGM: Fairy B gestures to Shuu and envelops him in [OD][Fey Light]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 71 ( Total: 71 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d6+10 and got 4 ( Total: 14 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 14 fire and inflicting Long K-Falter
PseudoGM: It then forms a massive [Frost Blade - Fire Combo] as brings it down on him.
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 75 ( Total: 75 ) for 80/20
PseudoGM rolled d8+21 and got 1 ( Total: 22 )
PseudoGM: Hitting for 22 water damage and Slow 2, while True Striking Harino for 8 water.
PseudoGM: …Wrench?
Wrench fires a [Roaring Carbine] shot at Fairy B!
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 91 ( Total: 91 ) for C80/10
[OOC] Wrench: -2 LP!
Wrench rolled 1d6+15 and got 4 ( Total: 19.0 )
Wrench: Hitting for 19 physical damage and hitting the Sheep for 2 physical damage and Short K-Shatter I!
PseudoGM: Harino?
Harino …defends, patting out the flames.
PseudoGM: Sohl!
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 3 ( Total: 3 ) for f w e a
Sohl clinks his Lion's Bracelet [Q, Accessory] against his [Sorcerer's Wand] and gathers up 2 motes- he expels a burst of healing from the tip of the wand, covering the party in healing! [Essence Rain]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 49 ( Total: 49 ) for 25
[Also C-Recovery]
Sohl rolled 2d6+18 and got 3, 1 ( Total: 22 ) for HP restoration to all
PseudoGM: Good trick.
PseudoGM: Shuu?
Shuu puts down his axe and sweeps his right hand in front of him, a distortion in space smothering the fire and covering him [Defend]
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round four!
[Round 5]
PseudoGM: Yin?
Yin: OD!
Yin rolled 1d100 and got 72 ( Total: 72 ) for RE vs enemy group
Yin rolled 1d8r1+11: (<span style="color: #800000" >1</span>, 4) [Total: 15.0 (Low), Avg and got 4.00
[OOC] PseudoGM: 20][10], as the fairy is Weak and the Sheep Resists earth!
[OOC] Yin: I think it's physical? It's M Rush. Also, stress UX
PseudoGM: wait
PseudoGM: OH
[OOC] Yin: *Launch
[OOC] Yin: Not rush
PseudoGM: I forgot RE was the name of the spell not an abbreviation for the earth attack,
PseudoGM: OK, [15][15] and Long E-Falter to both then!
[OOC] Harino: Yeah it says physical damage
Yin rolled 1d100 and got 48 ( Total: 48 ) for GED vs Fairy B (80)
Yin rolled 1d10r1+12 and got 4 ( Total: 16.0 ) for She then sketches another spell into the air, flinging motes of Earth to ground the fairy down! (Fire)
PseudoGM: Hits the weakness for real this time!
[OOC] Yin: [21!] and long KShatter
PseudoGM: Which would be… 12-3+5 so… 14+4= [18]! K-Shatter!
[OOC] Yin: And I'm done
PseudoGM: The Sleepy Sheep gets up, shakes itself off, then bounds forward and [Headbutt]s Harino.
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 12 ( Total: 12 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled d8+15 and got 6 ( Total: 21 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 21 physical to her, and True Striking Yin for 12 physical!
PseudoGM: The Fairy then lets off an [Attack - Launch Combo] at Harino!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 57 ( Total: 57 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled d8+12 and got 3 ( Total: 15 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 15 physical to her, and True Striking Wrench, Yin, Shuu and Sohl for 8 physical!
PseudoGM: Wrench?
Wrench stands up straight for once at a terrifying height, cracking her back. "Alright, let's start with an appetizer." [OD - Ferocity]
Wrench dashes towards Fairy B!
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 38 ( Total: 38 ) for 90/10
Wrench rolled 2d6+17 and got 2, 3 ( Total: 22.0 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 22][2]!
Wrench grabs onto it with her jaws and swings it around a few times before hurling it down into the ground for 22 damage. She fires a succession of shots into it, Slowing it 1 and hitting - yup! Also, landing Short E.Shatter.
Wrench slams her shoulder into the fairy and follows up with a blaze of [Semi-Auto] [C-Rush!] shots.
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 28 ( Total: 28 ) for 80/30
Wrench rolled 2d6+17 and got 2, 3 ( Total: 22.0 )
Wrench: Hitting for 22 physical damage, slowing it for 1 again, and hitting the Sheep for 2!
PseudoGM: Harino!
PseudoGM: Then Sohl
[OOC] Sohl: >:O
Harino grins as she draws her second katana, slamming both of them into the remaining fairy! [OD: Weight of the World]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 43 ( Total: 43 ) for 80/10
Harino rolled 2d10+20 and got 9, 10 ( Total: 39.0 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 39]!
Harino then follows that up with a [Rally Strike] to the fairy!
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 22 ( Total: 22 ) for 80/10
Harino rolled 1d10+10 and got 7 ( Total: 17.0 ) for +2 Drive for Harino
PseudoGM: That'll do it. [KO]!
PseudoGM: All yours Sohl!
Sohl calls out to the flowers- "You're still needed! More of you, more!!" From the stalks of the flowers surrounding them, motes fly out and circle the party! Faster they spin, creating a kaleidoscope of light before erupting into healing! [OD- Elemental Circle] []
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 35 ( Total: 35 ) for 25
[Sorcerer's Wand] [-1 LP] [Burst]
Sohl rolled 2d6+15 and got 5, 3 ( Total: 23 ) for Healing to the entire party
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 4 ( Total: 4 ) for f w e a
Sohl [Repositions] since you still OD if your turn comes up right?
[OOC] Sohl: ACTUALLY fuck it
[OOC] Sohl: well no let's still do this proper
[OOC] Sohl: [Reposition]
PseudoGM: You were last anyway o
[OOC] Sohl: shuu is after me
[OOC] Sohl: or, well, was
[OOC] Sohl: and still is
[OOC] Sohl: but then I actually take my turn
PseudoGM: Oh
PseudoGM: Well both of you go then!!
[OOC] Shuu: If that's the case then
Shuu spins around, gathering the residual flames in the environment, and throws his axe covered in flames up in the air "Now let's see if you can withstand this!" he vanishes, reappearing above the sheep. His right hand is holding his wrought clover charm as he grips the axe "Go down!" he brings the axe down hard throwing it with tremendous force causing an explosion as it crashes down
Shuu [Warp Strike] [C-Fire+4]
Shuu rolled 1d100 and got 29 ( Total: 29 ) for 90/20
Shuu will land that powerful blow [-1 LP]
Shuu rolled 3d8+34 and got 8, 2, 4 ( Total: 48 ) for +6 from Combo, +2 from Wrought Clover/Slayer's Charm, +4 from crit
Shuu simply lets gravity take him down, he picks up his axe and walks back tgo the party
[OOC] PseudoGM: 48]!
Sohl: "We've got 'em on the ropes!" He flicks an Air mote at the sheep [Q, Wind 0] [Truestrike 6 air damage] and then puts out the flames on himself. [Defend]
[OOC] PseudoGM: 6]!
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round five!
[Round 6]
PseudoGM: Yin?
Yin rolled 1d100 and got 50 ( Total: 50 ) for LOD vs Sheep (80)
PseudoGM: Hits the weakness!
Yin rolled 1d10r1+17 and got 8 ( Total: 25.0 ) for "Yeah, on the ropes for sure!" Yin cheers as she flings an ember onto the sheep, igniting its fleece (Fire, weakness added)
[OOC] PseudoGM: 25]!
PseudoGM: The sheep bleets and runs around in circles, before headbutting Harino into Yin.
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 86 ( Total: 86 ) for 80
PseudoGM: But misses!
PseudoGM: Wrench?
Wrench defends and reloads! Magnetic power slows the Sheep 1.
PseudoGM: Harino!
Harino slashes at it while hopping away from the headbutt! [Attack]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 19 ( Total: 19 ) for 80/10
Harino rolled 1d10+10 and got 7 ( Total: 17.0 )
[OOC] Harino: Err, -3 because of k-falter
[OOC] PseudoGM: 14]!
PseudoGM: Sohl?
Sohl blinks. "Wow, we kind of flew through that turn, didn't we?"
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 4 ( Total: 4 ) for f w e a
PseudoGM: Which should probably actually be Shuu first but w/e
[OOC] Sohl: actually I defended
PseudoGM: oh wait no you defended
PseudoGM: right
[OOC] Sohl: so my init rose above his
[OOC] Sohl: it's been a lot of fun
[OOC] Yin: -3 from the fire spell, Ice. I forgot about E falter is on me still
PseudoGM: Dwarf Shuffle
PseudoGM: katie you're the best player
Sohl flings an Earth mote at the sheep! [Q, Earth 0 - truestrike 6 Earth Damage] And then chops at its hide!! [Attack]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 65 ( Total: 65 ) for 80
Sohl rolled 1d6+12 and got 5 ( Total: 17 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 1]!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 17]!
[OOC] Sohl: oh is that a resist?
PseudoGM: Yup.
PseudoGM: Enjoy your LP
Sohl winks at the camera. [Turning Wheel]
PseudoGM: Shuu?
Shuu sweeps his axe, in a single smooth motion turning around and slashing behind him opening a tear in space, he steps into it [Distort]
Shuu rolled 1d100 and got 13 ( Total: 13 ) for 100/25 BURST
Shuu has hit that burst every single time
PseudoGM: Shuu's hype for when he gets the burst passives.
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round six!!! it's been a while since we've been here.
[Round 7]
PseudoGM: Yin??
Yin: Yin…Defends! Taking the time of finally pat the flames out of her clothes.
PseudoGM: Wrench?
Wrench shoots the sheep!
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 55 ( Total: 55 ) for 80/30
Wrench rolled 1d6+14 and got 2 ( Total: 16.0 )
Wrench: Hitting for 16 physical damage and Slow 1!
PseudoGM: Harino!
Harino slashes it! [Attack]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 78 ( Total: 78 ) for 80/10
Harino rolled 1d10+7 and got 3 ( Total: 10.0 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 10]!
PseudoGM: Sohl!!
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 1 ( Total: 1 ) for f w e a
Sohl hurls a Fire mote at the sheep! [Q, Fire 0 - Truestrike 6 Fire Damage] [+Weakness I think right?] [11]
[OOC] PseudoGM: 11], yeah!
Sohl follows up with an axe strike! [Attack]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 18 ( Total: 18 ) for 80
Sohl rolled 1d6+12 and got 1 ( Total: 13 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 13]!
PseudoGM: Close but not quite!
PseudoGM: It darts forward, letting off one final attack before the flames consume it! [Headbutt]ing Sohl!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 78 ( Total: 78 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled d8+15 and got 7 ( Total: 22 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 22 physical and True Striking Wrench for 12 physical!
PseudoGM: …And then it's KOd by the flames.
[OOC] PseudoGM: +33 XP]!
Yin falls back into the flowers, letting the remnants of the sleepiness wash over her and catching her breath. "That… was bad. You were right, Wrench."
Wrench: "Yup."
PseudoGM: The unsettling feeling in the air seems to disapate along with the sheep and fairies.
Shuu takes a deep breath and lets go of his axe, yawning himself "This was rather annoying"
Wrench: "Anyway,"
Wrench: "Let's eat a sheep."
Shuu eyes the fallen foes, when you mean 'dissipate' you mean when they die, right? No crazy vanishing sheep?
PseudoGM: yes
Sohl: "It's already started cookin', too!"
PseudoGM: You Get To Eat The Sheep
Sohl: "(Shame about the wool…)"
Shuu: "Not the best at scavenging meat, if someone that'd be less wasteful want to go for it"
Yin: "Not sorry about the fire, Shol. Not even a little"
Sohl: "Hey, I'll take a properly-seared sheep flank any day of the week!"
Wrench: "We're eatin' this sheep."
Harino sheathes her blades, nodding, her tail already wagging. "Yes. Yes we are."
Wrench rolled 4d6 and got 4, 6, 4, 1 ( Total: 15 ) for Survival is appropriate, right? Yeah. Instead of a hunting roll.
PseudoGM: That's Fair.
PseudoGM: We'll call that good enough for tonight's ratio, and another +1 ration for everyone as well.
Sohl sets up camp in the new clearing!
Sohl rolled 6d6 and got 2, 2, 6, 4, 4, 5 ( Total: 23 ) for survival
Sohl [-2 LP for extra benefits]
Sohl burns a bit of incense and spreads a bit of salt to ward off more fae showing up uninvited. [The night passes uneventfully]. Hope you like hibiscus tea to go with sheep steak! [+4 MP] [+4 MP] [+10 HP]
PseudoGM: Delicious!

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License