Toe 12

[F2008] The night passes uneventfully, and dryily for the most part. When you wake up in the morning there's still a light drizzle going on, but it's not pouring with the strength that it was the previous day at least.
PseudoGM: The ground's still covered in mud so it'll likely still take the rest of the day to reach the stairs from here as well, but with the rain starting to let up you can kind of see them now from across the lake.
Yin wakes up and takes some rations out of her bag that are, thankfully, only mildly damp. "Morning."
Wrench lifts herself up. She is not exactly dry,but she should air out, at the very least. Her fur might mat, though. "Moooor-niiing." she groans.
Shuu sighs, standing up fully and shaking off his cloak, he'd been hiding under it for the night "As much of a morning as the rain allows, at least"
Shuu looks up at the ceiling
Harino stretches, looking mildly annoyed at it still raining, if only a little. "…Morning."
Sohl is going to pack the tarps last, both out of neccessity and, well… the rain.
Yin: "On the bright side, maybe those plant beasts will be more dormant today without the rainfall"
Shuu: "With some luck"
Wrench: "Maybe." Wrench twitches her snout. "Maybe, listen here, maybe…"
Wrench: "That was the only five of those stupid suckers that exist in the entire tower."
Shuu: "You perfectly certain about that? I somehow doubt it"
PseudoGM: There is a notable lack of plant based aggressors at the shore line when the group starts moving again. One upside of the giant lake covering most of the floor is that it makes it incredibly difficult to get lost, and it's easy to see anything that winds up coming your way.
Wrench: "Shuu. Shuu." She shoulders her gun as she walks. "A gal can hope."
PseudoGM: When means that when you see two large, black feathered birds with red streaks approaching from the stair well with two spirits trailing after them, you notice them sooner that later. And they notice you too, both locking eyes with the person at the front of the marching party.
Shuu periodically wipes some gathered up water from his head as they walk. He stares at the incoming beasts
Shuu: "They're coming from the upper floor?"
Yin: "Maybe another party heading downstairs? Should we wave them down? Obviously they've seen us already."
Shuu: "No… I think those are monsters"
Sohl: "Of course… they'd use the stairs like everyone else!"
PseudoGM: Both of the birds narrow their eyes in Shuu's direction and puff themselves up, before letting out a loud, keening noise that sounds more like a death wail or gutteral growl than it does a bird noise.
Shuu winces "Why would they, though"
Sohl tosses a [Breeze] across Shuu and Harino real fast. [+13 HP]
Yin: "Well, it was worth a shot" Yin says as she draws and readies her bow
PseudoGM: The area seems to fall silent for a moment, before the birds and spirits begin to charge the party!
[Round 1] Nothing of note yet!
Shuu draws his axe and swings it down in a single smooth motion, he steps forward into the open tear "At least it isn't raining anymore"
PseudoGM: The first bird rushes up to the group before letting off a [Twirling Assault] on Harino and Sohl!
PseudoGM rolled 2d100 and got 49, 44 ( Total: 93 )
PseudoGM rolled d8+12 and got 2 ( Total: 14 )
PseudoGM: HItting both for 14 physical damage!
PseudoGM: The spirit then jesture forward at Harino, as water burst into existance around her. [Drown]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 55 ( Total: 55 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+12 and got 4 ( Total: 16 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 16 water damage and inflicting Long Chill.
PseudoGM: Sohl!
Sohl rolled 3d4 and got 3, 3, 4 ( Total: 10 ) for fire water earth air
Harino actually remembers about her shield and blocks part of both of those.
Sohl gestures with a hand and sends two Earth motes at the Terror Turkey B- [Quick - Earth]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 81 ( Total: 81 ) for 25
PseudoGM: Resists earth!
Sohl rolled 1d8+7 and got 4 ( Total: 11 ) for applied -5
[OOC] PseudoGM: 11]!
Sohl: "Hrmrmrmrm."
Sohl lunges for the same Terror Turkey B! [Attack]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 36 ( Total: 36 ) for 80
Sohl rolled 1d6+12 and got 5 ( Total: 17 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 17]!
PseudoGM: Shuu?
Shuu sighs, closes his right fist as it's covered in dark energy "Alright let's open this up" he leaves his axe on the floor and jumps forward, disappearing. He reappears behind Lingering Dread B, with the full strength of his momentum still, and drives his fist right at it- The impact of the gravity distortion hurting more than the punch itself [From Beyond]
Shuu rolled 1d100 and got 45 ( Total: 45 ) for 90/20
Shuu rolled 1d8+10 and got 3 ( Total: 13 )
Shuu strikes for [13] Physical damage, inflicts Long E-Shatter and Pulls it to the front row
[OOC] PseudoGM: 13]!
[OOC] Shuu: I'm generating my momentum next turn
PseudoGM: The spirit reshapes in its new location, before the ground underneath Shuu opens up. [Bury - Rush Combo]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 16 ( Total: 16 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled 1d8+14 and got 8 ( Total: 22 ) for 2+3
PseudoGM: Dealing 22 Earth damage and Slow 3ing him!
PseudoGM: Yin?
Yin: With a [Q]uick shake and a spark of electricity, Yin activates her Mystic’s beads creating a bit of Air momentum!
Yin rolled d100 and got 61 ( Total: 61 ) for Divine Arrow vs. Terror Turkey B (C: Air)
Shuu gets dragged into the ground "What the-" he manages to climb back out before he's actually buried but not without serious scratches
PseudoGM: Hits!
Yin rolled 1d10+10 and got 3 ( Total: 13 ) for As Yin draws back on the bow and fires the spark causes the arrow to lose and embed a shard of light into each enemy, while the bulk to the shot hits the Turkey.
[OOC] PseudoGM: 13]!
PseudoGM: Wrench?
Wrench spins her gun around and plants it into the ground, firing a blaze of [Semi-Auto] [C-Rush!] shots at Turkey B.
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 10 ( Total: 10 ) for 80/30
Wrench rolled 2d6+18 and got 2, 5 ( Total: 25.0 )
Wrench: Blazing for 25 physical damage! Seems like there's plenty more where that came from. [0 Ammo Cost]
[OOC] PseudoGM: 25]!
PseudoGM: Harino?
Harino draws one of her katanas and slams it into Turkey B! [Whallop, C-Pin]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 93 ( Total: 93 ) for 70
[OOC] Harino: …3 LP to hit
Harino rolled 1d10*2+13*2 and got 8 ( Total: 42.0 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 42]!!
PseudoGM: The turkey nearly dodges, but gets clipped in the side and sent flying. It eventually slams into a tree, then bounces back towards the party, letting off a [Vicious Peck] as it barrels into Sohl!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 44 ( Total: 44 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled d8+16 and got 1 ( Total: 17 ) for Earth Combo
PseudoGM: Dealing 17 physical damage and inflicting a Wound[10], as well as Long Toxin!
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round one!
Sohl: "Gak-!" A small, rotted charm briefly floats into the air- it seemingly hangs from his neck, and was just now jostled from in front of his beard. [Toxin Resistance] [Long->Short]
[Round 2] Shuu, you can put your momentum down now.
[OOC] Shuu: IT is done
PseudoGM: Terror Turkey A puffs itself up once again, before letting out another blood curtling wail. [Deep Curse] A moment later, a chill runs down Harino's spine - inflicted by Long Curse, as well has a Hex(Curse)!
PseudoGM: It then leaps forward, letting off a [Twirling Assault] on Shuu and Harino!
PseudoGM rolled 2d100 and got 69, 7 ( Total: 76 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled 1d8+12 and got 6 ( Total: 18 )
PseudoGM: Inflicting 18 physical damage to both!
PseudoGM: Lingering Dread A attempts to [Bury] Harino!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 11 ( Total: 11 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+16 and got 3 ( Total: 19 )
PseudoGM: Inflicting 19 earth damage and Slow 1ing her!
PseudoGM: Sohl?
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 3 ( Total: 3 ) for fire water earth air
Shuu parries with his left arm "So you're the annoying type"
Harino partly blocks the Bury attempt, but feels an annoying sense of dread…
Sohl flings an Air mote up like he's getting ready for a tennis serve, and then smacks it with an overhead palm- a burst of healing hits Harino and Shuu! [Q, Direct Heal E-Air] [+8 HP to both]
Sohl then conjures up a healing [Breeze] for the both of them!
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 8 ( Total: 8 ) for 25
Sohl rolled 1d8+17 and got 1 ( Total: 18 ) for right when I need it, healing for both of yous
PseudoGM: Lingering Dread feels like it's sweeping over the group, before water begins to surround Wrench. [Drown - Rush Combo]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 77 ( Total: 77 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+12 and got 6 ( Total: 18 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 18 water damage and inflicting Long Chill, while Suppressing her drive by -2!
PseudoGM: Yin?
Wrench suffers 23 damage. She squints angrily at the Dread.
Yin rolled d100 and got 47 ( Total: 47 ) for Four Winds Vs. Terror turkey B (C: Air)
PseudoGM: Hits the weakness!
Yin rolled 1d8+17 and got 5 ( Total: 22 ) for Yin raises her orb in her off hand and though it channels more bright arcs of energy into each enemy, causing the embedded light in each to flicker and fade while gale force winds seem to batter the Terror Turkey B down to the ground and breaking through its natural armor (Long E falter to the Turkey, Long E Guard for all my allies)
[OOC] PseudoGM: 22]!
PseudoGM: Wrench!
Wrench locks an attachment onto her gun and trains it on Terror Turkey B. It arcs, pulling down gravitational energy from Shuu's earlier attack - and when it fires, it's a roar like space itself ripping. [Roaring Carbine] [C-Launch +5!]
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 66 ( Total: 66 ) for 80/20
PseudoGM: Hits!
Wrench rolled 1d6+17 and got 5 ( Total: 22.0 )
Wrench: For 22 physical damage!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 22]!
PseudoGM: Shuu?
Wrench: Oh, and Short K-Shatter II.
Wrench: "Shuu. Take it out."
PseudoGM: Oh, okay.
Shuu looks at the turkey "Very well" he draws out his axe and runs at it, he doesn't seems to stop until he delivers an uwpards slash [Attack]
Shuu rolled 1d100 and got 87 ( Total: 87 ) for 90/20
PseudoGM: Accuracy saves the day yet again.
[OOC] Shuu: That's… +5 damage?
PseudoGM: Yup!
Shuu rolled 1d8+15 and got 2 ( Total: 17 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 17]!
Shuu steps back as the halo on his back starts shining [OD charged]
PseudoGM: It's not down though, and takes a moment to puff itself up and lets off a death wail! [OD - Deep Curse], this time aimed at Wrench! Long Curse, and Hex(Curse)!
PseudoGM: It then looks around frantically, before spotting Sohl wound. It's eye begin to glow red as it leap forward with its claws extended, then begins to tear into him! [Blood Bath]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 12 ( Total: 12 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled 1d8+20 and got 8 ( Total: 28 )
PseudoGM: Hitting for a massive 28 physical damage! Which I think is … 25 actual damage? The Turkey hobbles backwards as the blood begins to soak into it. [+25 HP]! … On the bright side, Sohl's Wound seems to have vanished.
Sohl: "Ow-!……….."
Sohl: "…….."
Shuu: "That is just nasty"
Sohl: "…….wait, did you… eat something?"
PseudoGM: Harino? Turkey B's still K-Shatter IId.
PseudoGM: The turkey turns to Sohl, making a cheerful clucking noise.
Sohl staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares.
Sohl: "Well, I -suppose- it's like sucking venom from a wound… in a spiritual sense…?"
Shuu: "Did it eat the curse?"
Harino slashes at Turkey B with a flourish! [Rally Strike, C-Air]
Harino rolled 1d100-30 and got 5 ( Total: -25.0 ) for 80/10
Harino rolled 2d10+14 and got 8, 7 ( Total: 29.0 )
[OOC] Harino: Delicious Revenge Drive
PseudoGM: +5 actually, so [30]!
[OOC] Harino: the +4 was from the crit…
PseudoGM: Oh right.
[OOC] PseudoGM: 34] then!
Harino also grants +2 drive to herself, Sohl, and Shuu
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round 2!
[Round 3]!
PseudoGM: Terror Turkey A bounces up to Shuu before giving him a [Vicious Peck]!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 34 ( Total: 34 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled 1d8+16 and got 4 ( Total: 20 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 20 physical damage and giving him a Wound[10]!
PseudoGM: Lingering Dread A collapses the ground under Shuu! [Bury]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 42 ( Total: 42 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+13 and got 1 ( Total: 14 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 14 earth damage and Slow 1ing him.
PseudoGM: Sohl?
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 2 ( Total: 2 ) for fire water earth air
Shuu gets battered to hell and back "DAmmit… Good time to not have my shield up…"
Sohl eats a water mote [Pure Mana] and then gathers up his other two motes in his hands! He conjures up some quick healing magic, and then tosses it all skyward- it mixes with the sprinkler system, and rains healing on the party! [Essence Rain]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 81 ( Total: 81 ) for 25
Sohl rolled 1d6+11 and got 2 ( Total: 13 ) for healing to everyone
PseudoGM: Oh by the way I haven't been factoring in the E-Guards on these hits, leaving that up to you guys since I don't wanna double check who has it and who doesn't.
PseudoGM: Dread B collapses the ground below Sohl, on that note! [Bury]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 41 ( Total: 41 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+11 and got 3 ( Total: 14 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 14 earth damage and Slow 1ing him!
PseudoGM: Yin?
Yin: Feeling renewed and seeing Turkey B on its last legs Yin fires a [q]uick Reflex Shot and embeds a shining shard of arrow into its comrade, Turkey A
Yin: (Also hitting it for 4 true strike)
[OOC] PseudoGM: 4]!
Yin rolled 1d100 and got 91 ( Total: 91 ) for Blessed arrow Vs. Turkey B
Yin: -1 LP to hit
[OOC] Shuu: That's still not going to hit if you don't have 90 CoS
PseudoGM: She does, rifle spec.
[OOC] Yin: Yeah it's 90
[OOC] Shuu: Oh, okay, sorry
Yin rolled 1d10+12 and got 4 ( Total: 16 ) for As the arrow lands, Yin directs some healing energy to Shuu((True Heal for 2 and grant Long Stalwart))
[OOC] PseudoGM: 16]!
PseudoGM: Not quite down… Wrench?
[OOC] Shuu: I think I can finish the turkey with my 5 damage quick
Wrench loads a canister into her gun and fires it at Turkey B! [Canister Shot]
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 38 ( Total: 38 ) for 80/30
PseudoGM: Blam!
Wrench rolled 1d6+13 and got 4 ( Total: 17.0 )
Wrench: Shredding it for 17 physical damage! Scattered shrapnel cuts into Dread B for 5 physical damage!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 17]! The terror turkey warbles for a moment, before there's a *pop*ing noise and it vanishes. [KO]! [5]!
PseudoGM: Shuu!
Yin: "We can't even eat them for all this trouble!? Damn bird!"
Shuu picks brings his axe behind him, spins and throws it at Terror Turkey A, he runs after as the axe flies past and tears open a rip in space. He jumps in the air and lands with both feet on the turkey's back, striking it with all of his weight before jumping into the axe created, reappearing behind the party [Q - Crashing Exit] [Distort]
PseudoGM: Which is actually [8] not 5, right?
PseudoGM: Harino!
[OOC] Shuu: Oh, yes
[OOC] Shuu: 8
Harino slashes at Dread B! [Strike Down]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 65 ( Total: 65 ) for 80/10
Harino rolled 1d10+10 and got 10 ( Total: 20.0 ) for -2 Drive
[OOC] PseudoGM: 20] and suppressed!
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round three!
[Round 4]! All the monsters are on top now!
PseudoGM: The remaining turkey dashes forward, letting off a [Twirling Assault] on Harino and Sohl!
PseudoGM rolled 2d100 and got 5, 15 ( Total: 20 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled 1d8+12 and got 1 ( Total: 13 )
PseudoGM: Hitting both for 13 physical damage!
PseudoGM: Lingering Dread A gestures at Sohl, surrounding him in water. [Drown - Rush Combo]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 97 ( Total: 97 ) for 100/25
Sohl evades! [-1 LP]
PseudoGM: But he manages to dispel it before any harm is done!
PseudoGM: Oh right and the [OD - Abandon Hope] goes off as well, as a strange fear of the lingering dread in the area begins to coalense around Sohl!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 68 ( Total: 68 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d10+16 and got 3 ( Total: 19 )
PseudoGM: Hitting him for 19 physical damage.
PseudoGM: Dread B does the same! [OD - Abandon Hope] on Sohl!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 73 ( Total: 73 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d10+19 and got 7 ( Total: 26 ) for **
PseudoGM: Dealing a whopping 26 physical damage!
Sohl exerts a lot of effort in dispelling that- [-3 LP]
PseudoGM: It then attempts to use that rush momentum to properly [Drown] him!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 67 ( Total: 67 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+12 and got 3 ( Total: 15 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 15 water damage, suppressing -2 Drive, and inflicting Long Chill!
PseudoGM: Sohl?
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 4 ( Total: 4 ) for fire water earth air
Sohl forces a swelling of healing from underneath himself! [Swell]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 41 ( Total: 41 ) for 25
Sohl rolled 1d8+12 and got 7 ( Total: 19 ) for fire water earth air
Also rolled 1d4 and got 2 [Total: 2]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 21
Sohl then flings an Air mote at the Lingering Dread B! [Q, Wind 0] [6 Truestrike Air damage]
[OOC] PseudoGM: 6]!
PseudoGM: Yin?
Yin rolled d100 and got 35 ( Total: 35 ) for Blessed arrow vs. Lingering Dread A
PseudoGM: Hits!
Yin rolled d10+12 and got 2 ( Total: 14 ) for Yin emebds a shard of light into the spirit and directs a bit of healing toward Sohl, but puts the Long Stalwart onto Harino this time
PseudoGM: The True Heal + Stalwart have to hit the same target.
[OOC] PseudoGM: 14]!
PseudoGM: Wrench?
[OOC] Yin: Ah, it doesn't specify in the ability just says "an ally". Both to Sohl then, I think he needs it most at the moment
Wrench rips a smoking, hissing fuel cell out of her gun and kicks it towards the enemy party - it explodes for 5 damage to all targets! [Reload] [Clip Explosion] [Defend]
[OOC] PseudoGM: 5][5][5]!
PseudoGM: Shuu?
Shuu considers his options "Difficult choices but…" he takes a step back and disappears. He appears above Terror Turkey A, spinning in the air as gravity brings him down with the force a falling star, he crashes on it with a [Warp Strike] as flames erupt from the impact point, True Striking the Longering Dread B for [5+2] Fire damage
Dicebot:// Multiple Dice Error: Unable to parse l in l
Shuu rolled 1d100 and got 64 ( Total: 64 ) for 90/20
Shuu rolled 2d8+22 and got 1, 4 ( Total: 27 )
Shuu strikes for [27] damage on the turkey
[OOC] PseudoGM: 27]! [7]! I'm pretty sure the fire proc is suppose to hit more than one thing?
PseudoGM: //one in each target ok so [5] more to dread A

PseudoGM: Harino?
[OOC] Shuu: Oh, dang, forgot the change, one in each row so yeah, thanks
Harino slams her katana into the remaining Turkey! [Strike Down, C-Launch]
Harino rolled 1d100-30 and got 90 ( Total: 60.0 ) for 80/10, Revenge Drive is nice…
Harino rolled 1d10+14 and got 8 ( Total: 22.0 ) for -2 Drive
[OOC] PseudoGM: 22] and -2 Suppression!
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round 4!
[Round 5] The Round In Which Someone Finally Dies, Probably.
PseudoGM: Terror Turkey A eyeglints as Shuu reappears in the front row, then goes ballist on him. [Blood Bath]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 51 ( Total: 51 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled d8+20 and got 1 ( Total: 21 )
PseudoGM: Tearing into him for 21 physical damage! Which should translate to 18 damage if I'm not mistaken… so the Turkey recovers [+18 HP] as Shuu's Wound closes.
Shuu struggles with the Turkey, he's not going down easy! [3 armor] notice since this thing drains
PseudoGM: Dread A attempts to [Bury] Sohl since I think earth is a neutral element!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 18 ( Total: 18 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled 1d8+16 and got 8 ( Total: 24 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 24 earth damage and Slow 1ing him!
PseudoGM: Dread B followes it up with its own [Bury] attempt!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 34 ( Total: 34 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+13 and got 2 ( Total: 15 )
PseudoGM: For another 15 earth damage and slow 1!
Sohl is Buried. Into the Ground. Because he's dead. [Also he's W:Earth]
PseudoGM: Oh Nice.
PseudoGM: Wrench?
Wrench bares her fangs, locks and loads, and trains her gun on the enemy ranks, shooting up a storm. [OD - Desperado]
Wrench rolled 3d100 and got 28, 5, 25 ( Total: 58 ) for 80/30 Turkey, Dread AB
PseudoGM: Crits aplenty!
Wrench rolled 2d8+27 and got 1, 3 ( Total: 31.0 )
Wrench: Inflicting 31 physical damage to all enemies! Shrapnel cuts into Dread B for 5 damage and Short Shatter I!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 31][31][31][5]!
PseudoGM: Yin?
Wrench: (Hold on~)
Wrench locks her bracelet into place and fires a shot at Dread B!
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 81 ( Total: 81 ) for 80/30
Yin ducks away from the blast
[OOC] Wrench: -1 LP, taking curse damage
PseudoGM: Oh right, that was just the OD!
PseudoGM: Hits!
Wrench rolled 1d6+22 and got 2 ( Total: 24.0 )
Wrench: For 24 physical damage! Wrench's gun hisses steam, already overloaded.
Wrench: …Well, I hope it's steam.
PseudoGM: Blam blam! The bullets rip through the spirit, tearing it to shreads! [KO]
PseudoGM: Alright, now it's Yin Time
Yin rolled d100 and got 88 ( Total: 88 ) for Metal vs Lingering Dread A
PseudoGM: Neutral!
Yin rolled 1d10+14 and got 9 ( Total: 23 ) for With a snap of her fingers the glowing shard in the spirit to melts down into a lead like puddle of metal. The light from both enemies goes out and seems to remanifest in her quiver (( Short Toxin and Expend 2 arrows to regain 2 ammo))
[OOC] PseudoGM: 23]! The short toxin doesn't do much since it's fast, but the reload is still handy.
PseudoGM: Sohl?
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 1 ( Total: 1 ) for fire water earth air
Sohl rolls over onto his side, makes a fingerpistol shape with one of his gloved hands, and aims it at the Lingering Dread! With a lot of effort, he squeezes out a BANG and shoots a red beam at the spirit! [Essence Detonation]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 44 ( Total: 44 ) for 25
Sohl rolled 1d6+6 and got 2 ( Total: 8 ) for fire damage
PseudoGM: Today is not a good day for essense roulette. Resists! [3]
PseudoGM: Shuu?
[OOC] Shuu: Don't the turkey go first?
PseudoGM: It's dead
Sohl: "Heh… well what'dya know." [Turning Wheel]
PseudoGM: tracker's still broken.
[OOC] Shuu: Oh
Shuu takes a deep breath and brings his axe down in front of himself, making a tear in space and shielding himself with it [Defend]
PseudoGM: Harino!
Harino keeps on suppressing the Turkey, because having two people hexed is already two too many. [Strike Down]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 69 ( Total: 69 ) for 80/10
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 48 ( Total: 48 ) for 1d10+10 ; -2 Drive
PseudoGM: Hits!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 15], suppression -2!
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round five!
[Round 6]! Sohl's down, healer down! And the turkey is staring at Shuu meaningfullly.
PseudoGM: It lets off a squack, then leaps at him! [Attack]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 84 ( Total: 84 ) for 80
PseudoGM: BUT MISSES
Shuu smacks the turkey aside "Yes, as expected"
PseudoGM: Dread A attempts to [Drown] him instead.
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 82 ( Total: 82 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+12 and got 7 ( Total: 19 ) for Rush Combo
PseudoGM: Dealing 19 water damage, inflicting Long Chill, and Suppressing -2 Drive.
PseudoGM: Wrench?
Wrench reloads and defends!
PseudoGM: Yin?
Shuu spin s his axe and smacks the spell away [1 LP] "Neither that"
Yin rolled d100 and got 8 ( Total: 8 ) for Overdrive: Re-Yll-Dan of the Forked Horn
PseudoGM: Burst!
Yin: Yin’s eyes being to glow with the familiar elemental energy that normally she casts with. However instead of flinging the spell towards the enemy, instead she is enveloped by a bright arua of that crackling power which takes the shape of a tall, regal figure adorned with huge antlers.
Yin rolled 1d12+19 and got 7 ( Total: 26 ) for Seeming to be puppeted by the aura surrounding her, Yin let off a blast of crackling lighting at both of the remaining enemies before the shape around her fades
PseudoGM: The Turkey is W: Air, as well!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 31] [26]!
Yin: so [31] [26]
[OOC] Yin: Yeah!
PseudoGM: The Lingering Dread is shreaded by the wind and blown away! [KO]
Yin rolled d100 and got 63 ( Total: 63 ) for Four Winds vs Turkey A
PseudoGM: Hit the weakness!
Yin rolled 1d8+19 and got 2 ( Total: 21 ) for Seeing just the lone enemy left, Yin sends still more arcs of energy at it
[OOC] PseudoGM: 21]!
PseudoGM: Shuu?
Shuu looks at the final turkey "Let's make sure this ends" he simply brings down an overhead swing on the turkey [Attack]
Shuu rolled 1d100 and got 81 ( Total: 81 ) for 90/20
Shuu rolled 1d8+10 and got 4 ( Total: 14 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 14] does not end it!
Shuu strikes it for [14] damage
PseudoGM: Harino might though.
Shuu: "Harino?"
Harino slashes at it! [Attack]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 97 ( Total: 97 ) for 80/10
Harino rolled 1d10+10 and got 4 ( Total: 14.0 ) for I'll take the -2 LP damage
PseudoGM: Another [14]!
PseudoGM: The turkey warbles, on its last leg.
[Round 7] You were close, though!
PseudoGM: The Turkey takes, presumably, one last parting shot at Shuu.
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 81 ( Total: 81 ) for 80
PseudoGM: Nope.
PseudoGM: Wrench?
Wrench takes the shot.
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 42 ( Total: 42 ) for 80/30
Wrench rolled 1d6+17 and got 5 ( Total: 22.0 )
Wrench: For 22 physical damage!
PseudoGM: And that causes the final turkey to pop out of existance. [KO]!
[OOC] PseudoGM: +16 EXP
Shuu takes a deep breath, turns to Sohl and kneels down "Hanging in there?"
Sohl: "More like lyin' down here, yeah?" He rolls up to a sit.
Shuu looks at Sohl worriedly "Yeah"
Yin heads over to join them. "Here, I can help"
Wrench exhales a puff of breath. "Little bit proud of takin em out like that."
Yin pulls a shard of light from her quiver which disolves into a mist of healing energy that falls over Sohl (Blessed Arrow- Healing for 8)
Sohl: "Whoof- thank ye', Yin!" With this bit of a pep-up, he curls in his feet and rolls onto them, pushing up into a stand.
Yin: "Sorry it isn't much, but hopefully it's enough to let us make it to the stairs"
Shuu sighs, standing up too "Usually there's a camping area by the exit of the stairs, let's see if we can reach it"
Yin: "Hey, maybe it'll be dry on the next floor up!"
Sohl: "Yeah, I reckon I can make it that far at least!" He waddles stairways, straightening out his armor and clothes as he goes.
PseudoGM: The surrounding area seems like it's a bit quieter than normal as you continue around the side of the lake - seems like the other critters in the area were avoiding the terror turkeys.
PseudoGM: The mud continues to make for slow going, but you do manage to find the stairwell going up a tiny bit after light outs.
PseudoGM: The inside of it feels especially dry after spending the last three days out in the rain.
Yin: "Worth walking in the dark for a bit to get to someplace dry," Yin sighs as she trudges up the stairs.
PseudoGM: And a bit hot, actually? Or well - oh hey there's another one of those little dot matrix tickers near the top! [HEATING UNIT ERROR: HEAT WAVE WARNING IN EFFECT]
Sohl: "Ah geez…" He slumps a bit. "Maybe we should stock up on water…?"
Shuu walks beside Sohl, still worried. He looks at the status tracker "Really?" he sighs "From one mess to another…" he considers "Wonder if we can fix the heating system on our way further up"
PseudoGM: And as soon as you open the doors to [F2009] it hits you hard - it's unlikely most of you have even been on one of the floors designed to simulate a desert enviroment before, so it's probably the hottest most of you have ever felt the air. All the lingering water from the stairwell probably isn't doing it any favors by making the immediate area kind of muggy either.
PseudoGM: There is, as expected, the remnents of a campsite near by though, so that helps with setting up for the night.
Harino: "This is… going to be a worse kind of miserable, isn't it…?"
Shuu: "I wouldn't say so"
Shuu: "I'd take this heat over the rain, but…"
Shuu looks at Wrench "I'd bet it's just as bad, right?"
Sohl wipes his brow from under his hat. "Egh. Might as well do this with as little movin' as possible."
Yin: "Getting that water might be pretty important before we head out in the morning. Maybe we should start before the lights kick on as well? I don't know how safe travelling in the dark would be here"
[OOC] Shuu: Actually, you didn't make it super clear if this is a desert floor or just Accidentally Tropical Forest floor
PseudoGM: There's… actually a fair number of large structors over the floor, though it's hard to make out what any of them are. … One of them looks like it might be moving? Hard to tell.
PseudoGM: Accidental Tropical Forest
[OOC] Sohl: what's the weather effect
Shuu starts looking around for how to set up a camp "I guess we could go back down and gather extra water… Though i'd hate if we didn't have the camp set up before night falls"
[OOC] PseudoGM: HEAT: Travel during the day Wearies you. Consume an additional ration per day - stay hydrated.
Sohl waves Shuu off. "Go on 'n gather some water, I can still do this- at least better than carryin' several liters right now."
PseudoGM: It's already night time - a bit after lights out, actually. Still, it's not too hard to head back down stairs, open the door, and set out some containers to catch rain in.
Shuu nods "Alright…" he looks at Wrench "Wrench let's go, if it's just the two of us we can probably avoid attracting any attention while we gather water"
Wrench nods. "Yeah, I know the deal."
Sohl rolled 5d6 and got 6, 1, 5, 2, 3 ( Total: 17 ) for 2 + 3
Wrench rolled 4d6 and got 5, 5, 5, 1 ( Total: 16 ) for Yup, we need water**
[OOC] Wrench: -4 LP for 4 successes, and
[OOC] Yin: and?
Sohl carefully sets up camp. It's sparse and slow going, as he's still recovering from the fight, but it's workable. [The night passes uneventfully] [Nobody suffers from the weather.]
Wrench returns with several buckets of water, balanced on bars over her shoulders. [6 Rations] …She looks a little chipper, too. [She cured her own Hex.]
PseudoGM: Nice!
Wrench hands out the water for everyone. [There's your bonus ration covered, at least. Wrench drinks the sixth.]
Yin nods her appreciation and stores it in her pack where it won't spill.
PseudoGM: Well if nothing else, it's certainly better than sleeping in the rain, even if Yin's little air barrier did manage to keep most of it out. It's hot, but you all manage to get some rest despite that.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License