Toe 11

[F2007] The ring of fire Yin set up the previous night is still there when you wake up in the morning. Doesn't seem like anything's disturbed it, and the night wound up passing fairly uneventfully after all.
Yin puts out the fires with a gesture as she gets up for the day
Yin: "Well…better over-prepared than under at least."
Shuu has is already awake by the time anyone else is up, he's just idly looking at the ceiling. He looks at Yin as she puts out the fire "That's always true"
Shuu watches as the others begin to stir "Did you still manage to sleep, though?"
Sohl nods. "They -are- out there, and they -are- out to get us."
Wrench picks a bit of meat out of her fangs as she pulls herself awake. She sniffs the air. "Them and the whole damn tower, right? Lemme get my gun workin'." She sits before it, crosslegged, starts rooting through its parts. Some are burnt.
Harino does some morning stretches before getting her pack ready to leave.
Yin cracks her back with a stretch, "Yeah, I'd say we slept well enough. Not too boring just sitting here in the dark I hope, Shuu."
Sohl: "It was definitely one of the brightest sleeps outside of an inn, so I hope we're all ready to be accustomed to it!"
Shuu shakes his head "Wish it were"
Shuu: "Wish the time I couldn't sleep gave me any insight… Wasn't so fortunate, sadly"
Sohl extinguishes the regular fire.
PseudoGM: When you finally pick up your stuff and move out, the stairwell's right there. As you're going up you notice one the dot matrix scroller's is actually turned on, and giving a rain warning for the floor above.
Wrench looks at it. Her nose twitches.
Wrench: "Fuck."
Sohl: "Oh hey! Can't remember last time I saw one of those working."
Yin: "Hmmm.. Hoepfully the next stairwell is close by. I'd rather not get too soaked."
Shuu headscratches, looking at the billboard "They're pretty complex, actually. Also, rain, huhn? It's going to be a pain"
Harino: "Helpful to know… if a rather annoying forecast."
PseudoGM: They're usually only flipped on when there's Particular Weather in effect on a floor, or if there's an emergency situation like a breech in the wall or an unusual build up of monsters or the like.
Sohl: "Just try to keep your feet dry!"
Wrench nods fervently in agreement with Shuu. "Right!?"
Yin glances doubtfully down at her very not water proof shoes. "You wouldn't happen to have a few umbrellas to sell tucked in that pack of yours would you , Sohl?"
Shuu: "Yep. Don't like operating in the rain either way…" he sighs "I really don't"
Sohl: "Hah! If only."
Sohl: "Everything's sealed up enough to where I can keep everything dry, but…"
Sohl: "Well, that's why it pays to have a big hat!"
Sohl taps the brim of his hat before making for the stairwell.
Shuu sighs "Fine, fine, let's go" he follows behind Sohl
Yin: "I guess the rest of us with no hats will suffer" Yin says with a grimace. "After you"
[F2008] Yup, that's a lot of rain. It's pretty heavy too, but then again it usually is when they decide it's time for a bit of it on a given floor. All the large trees do good job of keeping you from getting hit by it full force, but there's still a lot of water all over the place. On the bright side, the regulators are working fine, so at least it's not flooding.
PseudoGM: You can't see the next stairwell from where your at, as the downpour isn't doing much to help visability.
Wrench: "Thank god for the damn regulators." She cusses and turns and her scout twitches. She is one wet rat monster.
Wrench: Snout twitches.
Wrench: "…Gonna have to scout, won't I."
Shuu looks at Wrench, keeping his arms crossed on his chest "Want me to go instead? I'm not an expert like you but if I can save you the suffering"
Wrench: "Naaaaah, I'll do it. Hell." She looks up at the sprinkler arrays far above like one might spit at an unjust, uncaring God.
[OOC] Wrench: Navigation 2 + 2 + 1
Wrench rolled 5d6 and got 2, 6, 2, 1, 6 ( Total: 17 ) for uggggggggggh.
Sohl takes a deep breath. How's the rain smell?
PseudoGM: Wet. And green.
Yin huddles under a tree trying to find a dry spot while waitng for Wrench to come back
PseudoGM: Though not an unpleasent sort of wet, it's still fresh rather than like, milldewy.
[OOC] Wrench: HOW RAIN WORKS: When you're in the rain, you have to spend another success to get anything done without getting soaked to the bone and Wearied.
Shuu finds no difference in that. He keeps his arms crossed as he waits, looking at the ceiling
[OOC] Wrench: HOW BEING WEARIED WORKS: Whenever you spend LP, pay a 1 LP surcharge.
[OOC] Wrench: HOW MUCH WRENCH LIKES RAIN: not very much actually
[OOC] Yin: Eww :(
[OOC] Shuu: Given i'm as much an LP spender as Wrench PLUS W: Water, yeah, not a fan of rain either
Wrench returns, her hair matted and her eyes bleary, stalking low.
Wrench: "We break west."
Wrench: "Two day's travel."
Shuu: "That's across then entire floor… Why"
Shuu: "Ugh, if we must…" he looks around, how heavy is the tree cover?
Sohl grunts in acceptance. "Heck… the sign didn't say how -long- it'd be raining, did it?"
Wrench: "Nope." Wrench says, covering her gun as much as she can in her arms. Something inside it fizzles and shorts, sparking white.
Sohl blows through his lips, a half-raspbery half-rainspittle. "Welp. Let's march to it, then."
Harino grimaces, ears folded down with a miserably annoyed look. "Ugh, the sooner we get out of here, the better, then."
Yin rolled 4d6 and got 5, 6, 4, 1 ( Total: 16 ) for sorcery for a shield of air to keep some things dry
Wrench gives Harino a bigger grimace. She's dripping wet, with fallen ears and matted fur. "What've you got, some ears and a tail? Could wring those out like a sponge."
PseudoGM: It's a long treck, yeah. And you eventually discover why: there's a large lake taking up a good portion of the middle of this floor. The ground seems uneven too - looks like there was a large cliff on the path nearest you that Wrench wanted to avoid, but the slope around the long side of the lake is a lot more gentle.
Harino blinks, then winces a little in sympathy. "Yeah, you've got it worse… And now I'm doubly glad I changed into some proper armour, because my clothes would have been about as bad as a fur coat in this…"
PseudoGM: Yin's invisible umbella seems to be helping a bit with the rain immedietly hitting the ground and splattering mud all over everything though, so that helps a bit with the march. And probably keeps the rations safe.
Wrench: "Yin."
Wrench: "Bless your damn heart."
Wrench: "You want a hug? You want a big ugly soaking Hundred hug?"
Shuu keeps his arms tightly close to himself, he looks at the lake as they walk by it. This is just a lake? Or does it looks like a reservoir?
Yin: "Please no, thank you though. I'm not sure when next we'll get a bath" She eyes Wrench's wet fur
PseudoGM: Shuu: more so lake. Seems like it's salt water, and has a few animals that are partial to those waters swimming around in it.
Wrench: "Squeeze ya hard enough you'd get one right now." But she keeps going, laughing despite - well, still being horribly damp and cold.
Shuu shakes his head "Always raining near those"
PseudoGM: And the walking is pretty slow going; you're only about halfway around the lake before the lights start to dim. The rain hasn't been showing any sign of letting up though, so… looks like you're probably looking for a couple of large trees to set up for the night under tonight.
Sohl: "Ahh… a brief respite in the storm. Thanks, Yin!"
Shuu looks up at the trees, looks down at the ground "Hrm… Do we have any fabric? No, nobody thought to bring a tent I bet… Ugh, remind me to next we end up in a town"
Sohl: "Oh, there's a some [Camping Supplies] we can buy…"
Sohl: "…not cheap though! And would probably take at least two of us to carry enough for all."
Yin looks around towards the cliffs "Think there might be a cave or a rock outcrop we could shelter under?"
Sohl rolled 5d6 and got 5, 6, 5, 6, 6 ( Total: 28 ) for Camping Desu
Harino: "Well, it might be a good idea to leverage these bounties I'll be collecting towards them in the future…"
Sohl: "I think I can rig something up."
Sohl presents a masterclass in setting up overhangs and drainage runoffs. [You resist the elements.] [The night passes uneventfully.] There's warm coffee on tap, too! [+4 MP] [+4 MP] [+10 HP] [+10 HP]
Shuu: "You know, you're really good at this, Sohl"
Shuu: "Caught out in the rain much?"
PseudoGM: Hachi… how did you get six options when you only even rolled five dice :(
Yin: "Practically nicer than the inn we stayed at in town!"
[OOC] Sohl: are you telling me that the clean sweep isn't worth an extra point? [ok revoke one of those +10 HPs]
PseudoGM: Yes.
PseudoGM: But yeah that's a surprisingly good campsite set up!
Wrench eats from her rations, biting the can open and cooking it on a hissing barrel of her cannon.
Sohl: "Aw, shucks. You can half-thank the campsite, it's juuuuuuuuuust right."
Yin digs into her food and gratefully sits in a dry spot for once today.
PseudoGM: In the morning, the rain's a little bit lighter than it was the day before. Still raining, but it's easier for Yin to keep most of you mostly dry as you continue you trip around the lakeside.
Yin: "We're looking out for a Tortise right? Or was it a turtle?"
Harino cracks open one of her own rations; she's certainly not going to complain about Wrench not hunting in this weather.
Shuu: "Whatever it is"
Harino: "A War Tortoise? But who knows which floor we'll find it on if it can somehow move between them."
Shuu: "It's probably in the water"
Shuu: "Because we're around that lucky"
PseudoGM: You'd think that… I mean, it'd make sense, right?
Sohl pauses in thought. "…huh! So it could theoretically travel through the drains!"
Shuu still keeps his arms crossed as he walks "I was going to consider exactly the same"
Shuu: "It likely can travel through the water system"
PseudoGM: But the first group of monsters you come across are actually two large mushrooms with tiny little arm and leg stubs and big black slits, for, uh, eyes on their stocks. Looks like they're hanging around with some kind of root vegetables with equally surreal faces wigglig around them.
Yin: "Wouldn't that make it a turtle? I don't think tortises can swim…? I wonder if I could get a nice protective shell…" Yin gets lost in thought
Yin stops short on seeing the enemies, "Oh no…"
Shuu stares at the mushrooms "Really? Those things always weird me out"
Shuu: "Hrm… Can we try to avoid them I… Don't feel like fighting in the rain"
Sohl: "Nobody does…."
Sohl: "Unless one thrives off the rain…"
Wrench narrows her eyes at them. "Kinda wanna take my frustrations out on em…"
Wrench: "Look at the looks on their dumb faces."
Wrench: "They probably never catch colds."
PseudoGM: One of the mandrakes turns and bristles in Wrench's general direction.
PseudoGM: It then leans waaaay back, mouth opening wide, before it begins to let out a low pitched but insanely loud wail.
Sohl: "Now now, plants can get just as sick as people."
Shuu winces "They can be just as annoying, it seems" he draws out his axe "Don't think those things are going to just let us walk by so… Ugh"
PseudoGM: The other two turn in its direction, then towards the party, before joining in.
PseudoGM: It's… incredibly unpleasent.
Sohl: "aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OKAY WRENCH SHOOT 'EM SHOOT 'EM!" he howls as he covers his ears!
[Round 1]!
Wrench turns her gun on em. It hums to life - and fizzles and pops and blazes red for a moment.
PseudoGM: Mandrake A continues to [Wail]!
PseudoGM rolled 1d100 and got 100 ( Total: 100 ) for 80/25
PseudoGM: To little effect, but Mandrake B isn't stopping either! [Wail]
PseudoGM rolled 1d100 and got 48 ( Total: 48 ) for 80/25
PseudoGM: Inflicting Short Shock II to the entire party!
PseudoGM: Mandrake C stops briefly, so that it can focus on digging its roots into the ground, which you can sort of see moving towards the group throgh shifting soil. [Tangle Roots - Air Combo] They then pop u[, and wrap themselves around Harino.
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 85 ( Total: 85 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+14 and got 4 ( Total: 18 )
PseudoGM: Inflicting 18 earth damage and Long Shock!
PseudoGM: The large mushboom creatures bound forward ahead of the Mandrakes, places themself between them and the party. One of them shakes a bit, sending pollen all over the place. [Spore Guard]
PseudoGM rolled 1d100 and got 89 ( Total: 89 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM: Granting a Bubble (10) to Mandrakes A-C, and Mushboom B.
PseudoGM: Mushboom B then bounces forward, slamming a fist into Sohl. [Attack - Earth Combo]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 31 ( Total: 31 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled d6+14 and got 2 ( Total: 16 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 16 physical damage and Suppressing his drive -1!
PseudoGM: Sohl!
Sohl: !Roll 3d4 ; fire water earth air
Sohl rolled 3d4 and got 1, 1, 2 ( Total: 4 ) for fire water earth air
Sohl: "Okay, well-" He rushes over to Harino and with a slap of the air (and a sudden BANG of physical meeting magical) he True Heals her for +8 HP and removes her Long Shock! [Direct Heal] [E-Fire]
Sohl then dusts his gloved hands off- but it's more like washing water away, as some petal-like motes fall around him… and then they streak forward to hit Mandrake A! [Petal Shower]
Sohl: !Roll 1d100+30 ; 25
Sohl rolled 1d100+30 and got 21 ( Total: 51 ) for 25
Sohl rolled 1d8+14 and got 4 ( Total: 18 )
PseudoGM: Wrench!
Wrench slams a magnetic stake into her gun, spins it around over her shoulder, and slams it down into the ground. With the smell of ozone and spring rain, waves of light surge through the mud, one bursting up beneath Mushboom B! [C-Earth] [Magnetic Stake]
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 34 ( Total: 34 ) for 65/5
Wrench rolled 1d6+14 and got 4 ( Total: 18.0 ) for Also, enemies Slow 1, except Mushboom B, which is Slowed 2.
[OOC] PseudoGM: 18]!
PseudoGM: which is really more like [8]!
PseudoGM: Yin!
Yin generates a few sparks with a shake of her mystic's beads! [Q-Air]
Yin rolled d100 and got 22 ( Total: 22 ) for Then, with a flash of loosed bowstring fires, a Divine Arrow (C: Air) at the un-bubbled Mushroom A!
PseudoGM: Hits!
Yin rolled 1d10+12 and got 5 ( Total: 17 ) for The arrow lights mid flight with electricity and fractures, lodging into each of the enemies, though only one seems to do propper damage at this point.
[OOC] PseudoGM: 17]!
PseudoGM: Shuu?
Shuu looks at the arrayed foes "Let's start this with a bang" he drops his axe and runs forward, holding his clover charm in his right fist, hand stretched out as dark energy gathers on it- He simply disappears, reappearing suddenly above Mandrake A [Q - Wrought Clover] [From Beyond]
Shuu rolled 1d100+30 and got 6 ( Total: 36 ) for 90/20
PseudoGM: Hits!
Shuu slams his closed fist straight into the Mandrake hitting it so hard on the ground it bounces back up and into the front row [-1 LP]
Shuu rolled 2d8+15 and got 3, 3 ( Total: 21 )
Shuu strikes for [21] on a crit, Pulls to front row and inflicts Long E-Shatter
[OOC] PseudoGM: 11]!
[OOC] Shuu: Also i'm generating M-Launch+5 next turn
PseudoGM: Harino?
Harino draws both of her katanas and smashes them into Mandrake A! [OD: Weight of the World]
Harino rolled 1d100+30 and got 52 ( Total: 82.0 ) for 80/10
[OOC] Harino: -1 LP
Harino rolled 2d10+20 and got 5, 7 ( Total: 32.0 )
[OOC] Harino: +1 damage for using an LP
PseudoGM: Mandrake A warbles as Harino's blade slams into it for [33] - [-1LP: Counter Curse]! Harino's now Long Cursed.
Harino then tries to figure out the Mandrake's hidden trick [Overdrive Read] as she slams her blade into it again! [C-Pin Rally Strike]
Harino rolled 1d100+30 and got 12 ( Total: 42.0 ) for 80/10, Automatically hit if you missed, automatically critical if you hit
Harino rolled 2d10+14 and got 3, 10 ( Total: 27.0 )
PseudoGM: Charges quick from the look of it, and it's… some kind of sonic attack? It'll probably blast everyone if it goes off.
[OOC] PseudoGM: 27]!
Harino somehow isn't surprised by that. "It'll scream even more painfully if we give them time!"
PseudoGM: And that's the end of the round!
[Round 2]! Mandrake B and C still have their Bubble(10)s!
PseudoGM: Mandrake A decides to [Attack] Harino while it's in reach anyway.
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 41 ( Total: 41 )
PseudoGM rolled d6+10 and got 1 ( Total: 11 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 11 physical.
PseudoGM: Mandrake B lets off another [Wail]!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 29 ( Total: 29 ) for 80/25
PseudoGM: Short Shock IIing the group once again! Annoying.
PseudoGM: Mandrake C digged down to hit Yin with its [Tangle Roots - Air Combo]!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 75 ( Total: 75 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+14 and got 1 ( Total: 15 )
Shuu knew it was going to happen and didn't even bother removing it from his card
[OOC] Yin: Damage type?
PseudoGM: Hitting her for 15 earth damage and inflicting Long Shock.
[OOC] Yin: oh :< ouch… weakness
[OOC] Yin: Long shok 1 or 2?
PseudoGM: If I don't specify, just assume 1.
PseudoGM: Mushboom A puffs itself up, hopping forward at Harino and placing a hand on her, and fungus begins to spread over her gear. [Overgrowth]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 81 ( Total: 81 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+10 and got 5 ( Total: 15 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 15 earth damage and inflicting Long Challenge upon her.
PseudoGM: Sohl!
Harino: "…Eww!"
Shuu: "Aagh, that looks terrible, Harino"
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 3 ( Total: 3 ) for fire water earth air
Sohl slams a Fire and Water mote together and sends the amalgamation towards Mandrake A! [Quick - Earth 3]
Sohl rolled 1d100+30 and got 13 ( Total: 43 ) for 25
PseudoGM: Resists Earth!
Sohl rolled 1d8+7 and got 2 ( Total: 9 ) for applied -5
Sohl then tries to chop it in half! [Attack]
[OOC] PseudoGM: 9]!
Sohl rolled 1d100+30 and got 18 ( Total: 48 ) for 80
Sohl rolled 1d6+12 and got 3 ( Total: 15 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 15]! It reels back, making a strange noise as its nearly cut in half. [-1LP: Counter Curse] [Long Curse to Sohl]!
PseudoGM: Wrench?
Wrench loads in a canister round, firing it into the nexus of dark energy Shuu generated. [Canister Shot] [C-Launch +5] It rains down burning-violet nails over Mushboom A after detonating! …And Mandrake A, too.
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 48 ( Total: 48 ) for 80/20 + 30
PseudoGM: Hits!
Wrench rolled 1d6+15 and got 6 ( Total: 21.0 )
Wrench: Hits Mushboom A for 21 damage! True Strikes Mandrake A for 5 damage!
Wrench: Mushboom A is Slowed 1!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 21]! [5]! Mandrake A makes an even louder noise brief as its struck, but then stops entirely. [KO]!
PseudoGM: Mushboom B hops forward towards Shuu, tapping him on the leg as moss begins to cover him. [Overgrowth]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 52 ( Total: 52 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+10 and got 6 ( Total: 16 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 16 earth damage and inflicting Long Challenge on him.
Shuu shakes his leg "Argh, stop that"
PseudoGM: Yin!
[OOC] Yin: OD: War Body- Elemental Power and Lucky
Yin: Yin’s form is again swallowed into the familiar inky swirls of smoke, though this time the War Body appears as changed as Yin’s current normal state. The elongated, practically featureless predator shape of before is now replaced by a coiling snakey form ending in an emaciated humanoid torso. Elemental energy burns where its eyes should be and the same power can be seen flashing throughout
Yin: the dark shadows that make up this Yin. The bow it bears appears just as changed and the place where creature’s hand that holds it ends and weapon itself begins is almost impossible to discern.
Yin rolled 1d100 and got 3 ( Total: 3 ) for However, currently Yin raises its off hand and unleashes a cold metallic energy towards Mandrake C, which also causes the arrows embedded in each creature to flare with the same light [Metal C:Launch]
[OOC] Yin: Burst!
PseudoGM: Resists!
Yin rolled 1d10+14 and got 6 ( Total: 20 ) for Earth. Long Toxin on Mandrake C and expending the arrow embedded there((I'm going to not expend any other arrows yet actually))
[OOC] PseudoGM: 5] as the bubble pops, but long toxin!
PseudoGM: Shuu!
[OOC] Yin: E power should negate the resist? not any bubble reduction though.
PseudoGM: oh right E-Pow 2 for this round, ok
[OOC] PseudoGM: 10] actually!
Shuu turns around, grabs the axe he dropped and in the same motion continues the spin and slashes at the air, opening a rift and stepping through it in to the back row [Distort]
Shuu rolled 1d100+30 and got 29 ( Total: 59 ) for 100/25
Shuu is now Hidden and in back row
PseudoGM: Harino!
Harino shakes head before rushing forward and slashing through both Mushboom A and Mandrake C! [C-Air Dashthrough]
Harino rolled 2#1d100+30(1) and got 96 ( Total: 126.0 ) for 80/10
Also rolled 2#1d100+30(2) and got 42 [Total: 72.0 (Low), Avg: 42.00]
Total: 198.0, Avg: 69.00
PseudoGM: Miss, hit!
Harino rolled 1d10+13 and got 7 ( Total: 20.0 ) for 4 graze damage to Mushboom A
[OOC] PseudoGM: 4], [20]!
PseudoGM: And that's the end of the round!
[Round 3] Mandrake B still has its Bubble(10).
PseudoGM: Mandrake B shimmers briefly before opening its mouth wide and letting off a [Sonic Assault]!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 84 ( Total: 84 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d6+8 and got 2 ( Total: 10 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 10 air damage to the entire group!
PseudoGM: It then digs in and goes after Sohl with its [Tangle Roots - Air Combo]!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 66 ( Total: 66 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+14 and got 8 ( Total: 22 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 22 earth damage and inflicting Long Shock.
PseudoGM: Mandrake C also lets off it's own [OD - Sonic Assault]!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 84 ( Total: 84 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d6+8 and got 5 ( Total: 13 )
PseudoGM: Dealing another 13 air to the entire party, before snaking its root towards Wrench. [Root Tangle]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 58 ( Total: 58 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+14 and got 2 ( Total: 16 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 16 earth and inflicting Long Shock!
PseudoGM: Sohl?
PseudoGM: Mandrake C also takes 8 from the toxin.
PseudoGM: (and air combod)
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 3 ( Total: 3 ) for fire water earth air
PseudoGM: oh wait toxin 1 is 4 dmg not 8. ANYWAY.
[OOC] Yin: I wish it was Toxin 2
Sohl: "Harrumph!" He swirls his hands above his head, and the falling rain swirls with it! Motes pop up from every which way, falling upon the party like- well, rain! [OD - Elemental Circle] [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aYso7j8wsw]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 15 ( Total: 15 ) for 25
Sohl goes ahead and [-1 LP]'s that to burst even though he takes extra damage
Sohl rolled 1d6+15 and got 2 ( Total: 17 ) for HP healing to everyone!
Sohl then gathers up the remaining motes and pitches them across the party, further spreading healing! [Essence Rain]
Sohl rolled 1d100+15 and got 44 ( Total: 59 ) for 100/25
Sohl rolled 1d6+17 and got 3 ( Total: 20 ) for HP healing everyone
PseudoGM: I guess that's ONE thing to do with a bunch of excess earth essense against a bunch of monsters that resist it!
PseudoGM: Mushboom A bound forward, slamming a fist into Harino. [Attack - Earth Combo]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 9 ( Total: 9 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled 1d6+14 and got 5 ( Total: 19 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 19 physical and Suppressing her drive by -1!
PseudoGM: Wrench?
Wrench unloads a sparking part from her gun - it detonates. Then, she gets to replacing it… [Defend] [Clip Explosion, True Striking the field for 5] [Reload!]
[OOC] PseudoGM: 5][5][1 - Pop!][5
PseudoGM: Mushboom B shakes itself, before letting off another [Spore Guard], granting Muchboom A and the Mandrakes a Bubble (10)!
PseudoGM: Yin?
Yin embeds another arrow into Mandrake C and True strikes it for 4 damage [Q- Reflex Shot]
[OOC] PseudoGM: 1]! as the newly formed bubble pops to small effect.
Yin rolled 1d100 and got 39 ( Total: 39 ) for With an explosion of lightning Yin casts [Four Winds] at the same Mandrake and expends each arrow granting all allies Long E-Guard (C: Fire)
PseudoGM: Neutral!
Yin rolled 1d8+14 and got 1 ( Total: 15 ) for True strike the other 3 enemies for 3 air damage
[OOC] PseudoGM: 1 - Pop!] [3] [1 - Pop!] [15]!
PseudoGM: Shuu!
Shuu takes a deep breath and spins his axe above him, drawing in the crimson motes of Sohl's creation "Thanks" tosses his axe to the air and disappears. The axe spins in the air almost gently as it slowly flies in the air until it's above the Mushbooms. Then, he appears behind the enemy lines, above the Mandrake C as he lands on it with both feet, True Striking for [9] Physical damage,
Shuu then vaulting in the air and grabbing his axe, he spins in the air and throws it into the ground as it explodes in a fiery dome striking Mushboom A and Mushboom B [Explosive Entry] [C-Fire]
Dicebot:// Modifier Error: Unable to parse -15 in 2#1d100-15
Shuu rolled 2#1d100-15(1) and got 22 ( Total: 7.0 ) for 90/20
Also rolled 2#1d100-15(2) and got 34 [Total: 19.0 (Low), Avg: 34.00]
Total: 26.0, Avg: 28.00
Shuu rolled 2d8+25 and got 3, 2 ( Total: 30 )
Shuu strikes one Mushboom A for [24] and B for [30]
[OOC] PseudoGM: 30] [30] [9]!
PseudoGM: //Harino!

Harino winces from the combined mandrake assault, but steels herself because of it. [Revenge Drive]
Harino then slams her blade into Mushboom A! [Whallop]
Harino rolled 1d100-30 and got 10 ( Total: -20.0 ) for 40
Harino rolled 2d10*2+14*2 and got 8, 4 ( Total: 52.0 )
PseudoGM: Good Lord, Harino calm down.
[OOC] PseudoGM: 52]!
PseudoGM: There used to be a Mushboom here, but it's gone now. [KO]
PseudoGM: And that's the end of the round!
[Round Four] All the bubbles are gone!
PseudoGM: Mandrake B bristles in Harino's direction before letting off a [Root Tangle] in her direction. That Driftin…is dangerous!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 91 ( Total: 91 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled 1d8+14 and got 4 ( Total: 18 )
Harino hops to the side. [-1 LP]
PseudoGM: Dealing 18 earth an - oh, no, they missed!
PseudoGM: Don't forget the much smaller curse damage though.
[OOC] Harino: I noted it already!
PseudoGM: Mandrake C performs its own [Root Tangle] on Harino!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 99 ( Total: 99 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+14 and got 2 ( Total: 16 )
Harino …will do that again. [-1 LP]
PseudoGM: But is equally as unsuccessful.
PseudoGM: Sohl!
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 3 ( Total: 3 ) for fire water earth air
Sohl points at the Mushboom, and the Earth mote collides into it- weakening its spongelike body!! [Quick: Break - Short K-Shatter]
Sohl then follows up with a strike! [Attack]
Sohl rolled 1d100+15 and got 21 ( Total: 36 ) for 80
Sohl rolled 1d6+14 and got 1 ( Total: 15 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 15]!
PseudoGM: Wrench!
Wrench clicks her bracelet into place and fires a [Roaring Carbine] shot at the Mushboom!
Wrench rolled 1d100+15 and got 27 ( Total: 42.0 ) for 80/10
PseudoGM: Hits!
Wrench rolled 1d6+25 and got 3 ( Total: 28.0 )
Wrench: For 28 physical damage! It's Slowed 1!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 28]!
PseudoGM: Yin!
Wrench: Shrapnel rips into Mandrake C for 5 physical and Short K-Shatter!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 5]!
PseudoGM: So, K-Shatter on both Mushboom B and Mandrake C at the moment!
Yin rolled 1d100 and got 6 ( Total: 6 ) for Blessed Arrow vs Mushboom B (C: Earth)
[OOC] Harino: You could use 1 LP to crit if you want
[OOC] Yin: !! Yes!
[OOC] Harino: Which would let you roll +1 damage die and +4 potency
Yin rolled 2d10+16 and got 2, 9 ( Total: 27 ) for Also heals Harino for 10 and embeds an arrow into the enemy
[OOC] PseudoGM: 27]! It staggers.
[OOC] Yin: +2 for K shatter
[OOC] PseudoGM: 29]!
PseudoGM: Also slightly before Yin shot it, something was fishy with Mushboom A…
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 32 ( Total: 32 ) for 60
PseudoGM: Some of the fungus slides strangle, then burst into flames, launching a fireball at Wrench!
PseudoGM rolled d6+8 and got 3 ( Total: 11 )
PseudoGM: Nailing her for 11 fire damage.
[OOC] Wrench: 9]!
PseudoGM: Mushboom B shakes a bit, sending out a [Spore Guard] for the Mandrakes before its knocked out. Bubble(10) for the both of 'em!
PseudoGM: Shuu?
Shuu looks at the near-dead Mushboom, and just swings his axe at it [Attack]
Shuu rolled 1d100 and got 9 ( Total: 9 ) for 90/20
Shuu strikes it away and into the sky
Shuu rolled 2d8+14 and got 8, 7 ( Total: 29 )
twinkle*
[OOC] PseudoGM: KO]!
PseudoGM: Harino?
Harino sheathes her blade [Guard Breaker] before drawing it in one smooth motion, flashing as she slashes at Mandrake C! [C-Rush, Hero Saber]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 32 ( Total: 32 ) for 80/10
Harino rolled 1d10+10 and got 2 ( Total: 12.0 ) for supreme damage, +10 HP to Harino and Sohl
[OOC] PseudoGM: Pop][12]!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 14] From K-Shatter actually.
PseudoGM: And that's the end of the round!
[Round 5]! Mushboom A and B smell suspicious. Mandrake B still has its Bubble(10)!
PseudoGM: Mandrake B attempts to [Root Tangle} Harion again!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 61 ( Total: 61 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+14 and got 1 ( Total: 15 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 15 earth damage and inflicting Short Shock!
PseudoGM: Mandrake C attempts to [Root Tangle] Shuu!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 21 ( Total: 21 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+17 and got 5 ( Total: 22 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 22 earth damage and inflicting Short Shock!
PseudoGM: Sohl?
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 4 ( Total: 4 ) for fire water earth air
Sohl pops the Air mote into his mouth [Pure Mana] and conjures up a healing breeze for Shuu and Harino! [Breeze]
Sohl rolled 1d100+15 and got 76 ( Total: 91 ) for 25
Sohl rolled 1d8+12 and got 4 ( Total: 16 ) for healing
PseudoGM: Wrench!
Wrench fires a shot at Mandrake C!
Wrench rolled 1d100+15 and got 69 ( Total: 84.0 ) for 80/10
[OOC] Wrench: -1 LP for the hit!
Wrench rolled 1d6+13 and got 3 ( Total: 16.0 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: KO]!
Wrench: Striking for 16 physical damage! Shrapnel hits the other Mandrake for 5 damage and Short K-Shatter!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 1 - Pop]!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 99 ( Total: 99 ) for 60/25
PseudoGM: Yin!
Yin rolled 1d100 and got 12 ( Total: 12 ) for Flame vs the last Mandrake
[OOC] Yin: Burst
PseudoGM: Hits the weakness!
Yin rolled 1d10+22 and got 5 ( Total: 27 ) for Flames errupt from the wound left behind from the previously embedded arrow and ripple across the plant beast
[OOC] PseudoGM: 27]!
PseudoGM: Mushboom B is twitching erratically too…
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 48 ( Total: 48 ) for 60/25
PseudoGM: And burst into flames, sending a small fireball in Harino's direction.
PseudoGM rolled d6+11 and got 4 ( Total: 15 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 15 fire damage.
PseudoGM: Shuu?
Shuu looks at the last remaining mandrake "No use expending any more energy" he brings up his axe and brings it down on the plant [Attack]
Shuu rolled 1d100 and got 99 ( Total: 99 ) for 90/20
Shuu just lets the miss happen
PseudoGM: The Mandrake agrees with this point of view.
PseudoGM: Harino?
Harino slashes the last Mandrake! [Strike Down, C-Launch]
Harino rolled 1d100+15 and got 65 ( Total: 80.0 ) for 80/10
Harino rolled 1d10+14 and got 5 ( Total: 19.0 ) for -2 drive
PseudoGM: H…hits!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 19]!
PseudoGM: And that's the end of the round!
[Round … 6?] The Mushboom corpses are still behaving strangely.
PseudoGM: Mandrake B attempts to keep Harino pinned down. [Root Tangle]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 67 ( Total: 67 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d8+14 and got 2 ( Total: 16 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 16 earth and Short Shocking!
PseudoGM: Sohl?
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 4 ( Total: 4 ) for fire water earth air
Sohl takes out his Lightning in a Bottle, uncorks it, and takes a long whiff- some sparks travel up his face and down his beard and stuff. Seriously, how do you use this thing?! [Quick - Lightning in a bottle]
Sohl then walks over and picks up the Mandrake B and goes "No!" while shaking a finger in its face. "No more hitting people or casting spells." Finger shake. "No." He puts it back down and goes back to the front line. Then he charges it for an attack. [Attack]
Sohl rolled 1d100+15 and got 33 ( Total: 48 ) for 80
Sohl rolled 1d6+12 and got 1 ( Total: 13 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 13]!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 40 ( Total: 40 ) for 60/25
PseudoGM: Mushboom A explodes a little, sending a fireball at Sohl!
PseudoGM rolled d6+8 and got 1 ( Total: 9 )
PseudoGM: For 9 fire damage.
PseudoGM: Yin!
Sohl points at the downed Mushboom. "Hey! You're next."
Dicebot:// Dice Sides Error: Unable to parse in 100
Yin rolled d100 and got 76 ( Total: 76 ) for Divine arrow vs Mandrake B (C: Pin)
[OOC] Yin: -1 lp to not miss
Yin: //! roll 1d10+12; Yin draws back the string once more and a shaft of elemental energy manifests where and arrow would normally rest. It fractures into two as it strikes the Mandrake.

Yin rolled 1d10+12 and got 4 ( Total: 16 ) for Yin draws back the string once more and a shaft of elemental energy manifests where and arrow would normally rest. It fractures into two as it strikes the Mandrake.
[OOC] PseudoGM: 16]!
[OOC] Yin: Ack + 5 from C:Pin
[OOC] Yin: so 21 actually
[OOC] PseudoGM: 21]!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 52 ( Total: 52 ) for 60/25
PseudoGM: Another fireball, this time launched at Yin!
PseudoGM rolled d6+8 and got 3 ( Total: 11 )
PseudoGM: For 11 fire.
PseudoGM: Shuu?
Shuu: "This is getting kind of exhausting" he spins his axe over his drawing in the leftover fire around "Let's do this a bit inefficiently" he runs at the last remaining vegetable and slams it hard with the axe [Warp Strike] [C-Fire]
Shuu rolled 1d100 and got 30 ( Total: 30 ) for 90/20
Shuu rolled 1d8+15 and got 7 ( Total: 22 )
Shuu strikes for [22] Physical, hopefully enough
PseudoGM: Inefficint, but still good enough. [KO]!
[OOC] PseudoGM: +15 EXP
Harino lets out a breath at that finally being over. [+12 HP from Indomitable]
PseudoGM: And your ears are once again safe from the wailings of the mandrakes. Which is always nice! It's still raining, though.
Sohl: "Yeah… it's true." He reclines his head back, just barely keeping the brim over his eyes, to ward off the water.
Shuu sighs, looks up and slowly and laboriously puts his axe back on his back, crossing his arms again
Shuu: "Had to be raining, too"
Sohl: "Rain does make everything miserable."
PseudoGM: And to cap off the day, you don't *quite* manage to make it to the stairwell by the time it gets a little too dangerous to continue moving about in the dark, so it looks like you'll be setting up camp in the rain one more time.
Yin: The swirling mist of Yin's War Body dissapates and she breathes a deep sigh, herself once again ((+6 MP Last rites/Will))
Shuu: "This day is already pretty miserable…"
Sohl: "'s alright! It's alright." Sounds like he's trying to convince himself. "One foot in front of the other, one day ahead of the worst."
Wrench: "Euuuuuuuuuugh."
Sohl rolled 5d6 and got 4, 3, 4, 3, 3 ( Total: 17 ) for camping
Yin flops down onto a wet rock, just barely out of the mud. "I'd say this is a good a campsite as any, but I'm no expert. Sohl?"
Sohl seems to take longer to set up camp than usual. [-2 LP] [2 successes] [You don't feel adverse affects from weather.] [The night passes uneventually.]
[OOC] Sohl: *uneventfully
Sohl: "Yeah… this is about as good as it's gonna get."
PseudoGM: Mercifully, no mandrakes stumble upon you in the night so… at least you manage to get some rest. And in the morning… well, who knows!

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License