Toe 09

[F2005] Morning comes at the same time as it always does, but this time accomponied by the distinct scent of the apples trees which you had made your camp next too.
Yin gets up earlier than normal, as the lights switch to morning, and is familiarizing herself with the rifle that Wrench had passed to her the previous night.
Yin: "Morning"
Wrench makes nondescript grumbling noises. She ain't getting up just yet.
Shuu is just sitting, staring at the nearby apple tree
Sohl wakes up last, and pats a tiny corner of iron ration into some leftover applesauce. When it goes in his mouth, he perks up in an instant.
Harino finishes up her morning exercises, hopping up and grabbing an apple to snack on as she gets ready to leave.
Shuu stands up slowly, as always "Good morning"
Shuu: "Sounds like we're all as good as always, short of Wrench"
Yin nods and repacks everything away before standing "Ready and waiting for the marching orders of the day!"
Wrench snorts and shakes her tail and lifts herself up. "Yeah, yeah, ain't we all chipper." She rolls her shoulder.
Sohl: "Been a fightin' heavy trip- it'll wear on anyone."
Shuu chuckles "Everyone gets tired at some point"
Sohl rolls to his feet and works to triple-extinguish the fire.
Shuu: "I just didn't expect Wrench to"
Shuu: "Either way, I think we're about ready to move on. Hopefully the stairs here aren't too far"
Sohl: "The entire goblin compound was a bit of an ordeal, even with the sanctuary in the middle."
Shuu: "That's an understatement"
Sohl: "But! It'll be clear lights from here on out! I have a good feeling!"
Sohl hefts his pack onto his shoulders.
Yin: "See anything ahead whilst you were downing the deer Wrench?"
PseudoGM: The way forward is pretty clear, at least. It's hard to get *too* lost if you can get above the trees for a better vantage point of the floor and find the next stairwell. Shouldn't be more than a few hours to reach it from here.
PseudoGM: As you make your way through the forest there's signs of other hunters patrolling this area pretty frequently, and every once in a while you can hear gunshots in the distance ringing out.
Sohl: "I'm takin' that as a good sign that a settlement can't be too far away."
Shuu: "They're keeping the area safe, as well"
Yin: "Hope so! I wish we had some brighter colors on through these trees though"
Sohl: "Mm-hmm. Until then, just try not to… I don't know, walk on all hands and feet?"
Wrench sniffs the air. "No promises."
Shuu chuckles at Wrench
Shuu: "You'd do that on purpose i'm sure"
PseudoGM: And an hour or two later there's a rustling noise from some nearby bushes, and three vaguely dog-shapes lightning bolts jump out and land in front of the party. They pause for a moment to size the group up, the let out a howl. A momentum later two robots covered in camoflauge paint emerge, hunting rifles in hand, which are trained on the group in short order,
Sohl sighs. "Okay, so now I'm hoping they have a place they go for maintenance…?"
PseudoGM: One of the robots lets out a whistle, and the thundogs begin to close in!
Shuu: "… Hello?"
[OOC] PseudoGM: Round One] Shuu's up first unless Harino is up first.
Shuu pulls out his axe in an overhead strike and brings it down hard in front of him, opening up a tear in space. He steps into it disappearing, and appearing in the back of the party [Distort]
PseudoGM: Harino!
PseudoGM: One of the robot hunters looks at the space Shuu just was and sends a confused noise to the other.
Harino gives Thundog A an inquisitive look [Overdrive Read] before lashing out at it! [Attack]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 23 ( Total: 23 ) for 80/10
Harino rolled 1d10+10 and got 1 ( Total: 11.0 )
PseudoGM: Hmm. Those things probably charge at a normal rate and when ready… they'll probably dash through your formation with a line attack!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 11
PseudoGM: Sohl?
Sohl rolled 2d4 and got 4, 3 ( Total: 7 ) for fire water earth air
Sohl gauges the Thundogs, and flicks the earth mote at Thundog A! [Earth 0 - True Strike 6 Earth Damage]
PseudoGM: Hits the weakness!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 11]!
Sohl: "Easy as readin' the tiles!" [11] He winds up for a strike against the same Thundog! [Attack]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 13 ( Total: 13 ) for 80
Sohl rolled 1d6+12 and got 5 ( Total: 17 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 17]!
PseudoGM: Yin?
Yin: "Who are you even out here hunting for?!" Yin shouts, exasperated, while she examines Hunter A with her Sixth Sense [Q]. At the same time she pulls out her orb which beings glowing with an internal, elemantal energy.
PseudoGM: Metal Hunter's are W: Air!
Yin rolled d100 and got 6 ( Total: 6 ) for Shooting star vs. Hunter A
Yin rolled 1d10+30 and got 7 ( Total: 37 ) for With a blurring of her hands Yin rips a particularly strong bolt of eletricity down onto the Hunter!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 37]!
PseudoGM: Thundog A lets out a yowl, before a giant spike of lighting extends itself from its body and into Harino! [Attraction Spike]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 23 ( Total: 23 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled d8+12 and got 6 ( Total: 18 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 18 air damage and inflicting Long Taunt!
[OOC] Shuu: Harino might have funky ears but she is not attracted to dogs
PseudoGM: Metal Hunter A kneels down behind Thundog and pets it. [Good Dog - Air Combo]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 74 ( Total: 74 ) for 100/25
[OOC] Sohl: what about lightning bolts
PseudoGM rolled 1d6+14 and got 4 ( Total: 18 )
PseudoGM: Restoring +18 HP and granting it Long Stalwart!
[OOC] Yin: the ol' zip zaps, also no damage on Hunter A currently?
PseudoGM: Metal Hunter B levesl its gun at Harino, paues for a second, then fires. [Shoot]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 87 ( Total: 87 ) for 80
PseudoGM: But misses.
PseudoGM: Thundog B follows it up by lunging at Harino anyway! [Attack - Recovery Combo]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 39 ( Total: 39 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled d8+18 and got 8 ( Total: 26 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 26 physical damage!
PseudoGM: Thundog C meanwhile opts to launch a spike into Sohl instead. [Attraction Spike - Rush Combo]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 74 ( Total: 74 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled 1d8+16 and got 3 ( Total: 19 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 19 air damage and inflicting Long Taunt!
Sohl evades! [-1 LP]
Harino growls, her tail lashing after the repeated assaults.
PseudoGM: Wrench?
Wrench snorts groggily and spins her AA gun around, dashing to the side of the trail and firing a [Magnetic Stake] [C-Air!] into Thundog A.
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 87 ( Total: 87 ) for 80/10
[OOC] Wrench: -1 LP!
PseudoGM: Hits!
Wrench rolled 1d6+11 and got 6 ( Total: 17.0 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 17]!
Wrench: Striking for 17 physical damage and Slow 1! Wrench quickens!
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round one!
[OOC] PseudoGM: Round two] Shuu!
Wrench: The stake embeds itself into the ground, having pierced through the dog - an arc connects from it to the dog, earthing it, draining it.
Wrench: "Got ya."
Shuu drops down his axe, and slowly draws out the blade on his back "Alright, let's vent some excess energy" he raises up his blade "Dimension Cutter, activate!" dark energy covers his sword as he brings it to his side. He vanishes suddenly- Tears start appearing around Thundog A, five slashes in space appear in the form of a five-pointed star "Crush 'em!" his voice rings as he appears
Shuu from above, diving into the ground and through it with the sound of shattering glass causing the entire formation to explode with the Thundog at it's center [OD - Dimension Cutter] [https://youtu.be/h_n6E8Hcg8I]
Shuu rolled 1d100-15 and got 70 ( Total: 55.0 ) for 90/30
Shuu rolled 2d8+20 and got 3, 7 ( Total: 30 )
Shuu strikes the dog for a massive [30] Supreme damage before he reappears behind the party, still cloaked in distortion [Distort]
[OOC] PseudoGM: 30]!
PseudoGM: Which is enough to dissapeate it into the air. [KO]!
PseudoGM: Harino!
Harino shakes her head at one of the annoying dogs being gone, then dashes forward to slash at both Thundog B and Hunter A! [C-Air Dashthrough]
Harino rolled 2d100 and got 99, 100 ( Total: 199 ) for 80/10
[OOC] Harino: …wow. -2 LP to hit the dog anyway.
Harino rolled 1d10+15 and got 2 ( Total: 17.0 )
PseudoGM: The dog lights up as Harino dashes past, throwing her off course enough to save the hunter, even as its hit. [17]!
PseudoGM: Yin!
Yin closes her eyes to focus and creates 4 floating orbs of roiling elemental power which she fires, one at each enemy, hitting for [12] supereme damage a piece and sealing almost all of her spells!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 12][12][12][12]!
Yin rolled d100 and got 33 ( Total: 33 ) for Shooting star vs Hunter A
PseudoGM: Hits the weakness for real this time!
[OOC] Yin: Thats a burst with the orb, right? cause it's 35 now?
[OOC] Sohl: it's always been 35 with an orb haha
PseudoGM: Yup!
Yin rolled d10+22 and got 3 ( Total: 25 ) for She once again brings down a large electrical burst onto Hunter A, the eletricity daning around her fingers and speeding her movements.
[OOC] PseudoGM: 25]!
PseudoGM: Sohl?
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 4 ( Total: 4 ) for fire water earth air
Sohl flings an air mote into the back row, striking Hunter Bot A! [Wind 0 - True Strike 6 Air Damage]
[OOC] PseudoGM: 11]!
Sohl then waves his hands about, and cherry blossoms start falling from a nearby tree, shrouding Harino. They heal her wounds, and with a flick of the wrist, the blossoms streak out and strike Metal Hunter A! [Petal Shower] [C-Rush+4]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 81 ( Total: 81 ) for 25
Sohl rolled 1d8+18 and got 8 ( Total: 26 ) for healing to Harino
[Metal Hunter A has Long Shock!]
PseudoGM: Metal Hunter A levels its gun at Harino, then fires! [Shoot]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 49 ( Total: 49 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled 1d6+8 and got 4 ( Total: 12 )
[OOC] Harino: Long Shock isn't going to negate that
PseudoGM: Dealing 12 physical damage and inflicting Short K-Shatter II
PseudoGM: Wrench?
Wrench fires a blaze of shots at Thundog B! [Semi-Auto] [C-Rush]
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 13 ( Total: 13 ) for 80/10
[OOC] Wrench: -1 LP!
Wrench: (Oh Wait, No, No Need, The Crit Range is Higher)
Wrench rolled 2d6+15 and got 1, 3 ( Total: 19.0 )
Wrench: Blazing for 19 physical damage and Slow 1!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 19]!
PseudoGM: Metal Hunter B kneels down to pet Thundog B! [Good Boy]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 69 ( Total: 69 )
PseudoGM rolled d6+10 and got 4 ( Total: 14 )
PseudoGM: Restoring +14 HP and granting it Long Stalwart!
PseudoGM: Thundog C [Attack - Recovery Combo]s Harino!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 55 ( Total: 55 )
PseudoGM rolled d8+18 and got 2 ( Total: 20 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 20 physical damage.
PseudoGM: +5 damage because K-Shatter.
PseudoGM: Thundog C folows it up with its own [Attack]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 41 ( Total: 41 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled d8+17 and got 1 ( Total: 18 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 18 physical to Harino, this time with the status factored in.
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round 2!
[OOC] PseudoGM: Round three] Shuu!
Shuu looks at the remaining enemies as he puts his sword back on his back, he picks his axe back again and takes a step back, disappearing. Suddenly Metal Hunter A is flung upwards- As the robot flies up you can see Shuu below,axe still in the top end of the arc of an upward swing. He jumps back in position in fornt of the party as the Metal Hunter falls [Warp Strike]
Shuu rolled 1d100-15 and got 85 ( Total: 70.0 ) for 90/20
Shuu rolled 2d8+22 and got 7, 2 ( Total: 31 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 31]!
Shuu deals a grand total of [31] physical
PseudoGM: Yin!
Yin rolled d100 and got 47 ( Total: 47 ) for Land ripper vs Thundog B (C: Launch for true strike 4 physical vs Thundog C)
Yin: (-1 LP to burst)
[OOC] Yin: no wait… that's not enough. Ack, nevermind!!
PseudoGM: Hits the weakness!
Yin rolled 1d10+19 and got 7 ( Total: 26 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 26]!
PseudoGM: Harino?
Harino twists her Soldier's Beads [M-Rush] before swinging a glinting katana at Thundog B! [C-Rush Hero Saber]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 24 ( Total: 24 ) for 80/10
Harino rolled 1d10+10 and got 9 ( Total: 19.0 ) for True Heals Harino and Sohl for 10 each
[OOC] PseudoGM: 19]!
PseudoGM: Sohl?
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 2 ( Total: 2 ) for fire water earth air
Sohl summons healing magic from the ground underneath Harino! [Swell]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 62 ( Total: 62 ) for 25
Sohl rolled 1d8+12 and got 2 ( Total: 14 ) for healing, not done yet
Actually let's C-Earth that, that's another +3 healing and generates an Earth mote
Sohl then spins around and places a hand right next to Harino- it explodes with healing energy! [Direct Heal, Water Mote - True Heal for 16!]
PseudoGM: A decent chunk of HP.
PseudoGM: Metal Hunter A considers a moment, then firing off a [Winding Shot] at Wrench.
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 12 ( Total: 12 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled d6+10 and got 6 ( Total: 16 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 16 physical damage and inflicting Short Exhaust II!
PseudoGM: Wrench?
Wrench fires a shot at Thundog B!
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 17 ( Total: 17 ) for 80/30
Wrench rolled 2d6+14 and got 4, 1 ( Total: 19.0 )
Wrench: Hitting for 19 physical damage!
PseudoGM: I hate myself for mentioning this,
PseudoGM: but that's [21] actually.
PseudoGM: Since semi-auto buff.
[OOC] Yin: Nice
[OOC] Sohl: nice.
[OOC] PseudoGM: 21]! The Thundog exlodes in a shower of sparks. [KO
Wrench: Oh, yes! 21.
PseudoGM: Thundog C growls and fires off an [Attraction Spike] at Harino!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 99 ( Total: 99 ) for 80
PseudoGM: But it slams into a nearby tree instead.
PseudoGM: Metal Hunter B pets Thundog C! [Good Boy]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 8 ( Total: 8 )
PseudoGM rolled 1d6+13 and got 3 ( Total: 16 )
PseudoGM: Restoring +16HP and granting Long Stalwart!
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round three!
[OOC] PseudoGM: Round four] Shuu!
Shuu repeats the procedure of retreating into subspace "This is turning into a real endurance test…" [Distortion]
PseudoGM: Yin!
Yin rolled d100 and got 79 ( Total: 79 ) for Mirage bubbles vs Hunters A and B
PseudoGM: Neutral!
Yin rolled 1d8+10 and got 7 ( Total: 17 ) for Yin considers the options before manifesting a gyser of water that she directs at the back row!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 17][17]!
PseudoGM: Harino!
Harino slashes at Thundog C! [Attack]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 53 ( Total: 53 ) for 80/10
Harino rolled 1d10+10 and got 10 ( Total: 20.0 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 20]!
PseudoGM: Sohl?
Sohl cups his gloved hands over his mouth and blares out a trumpet-like 'BWOOOOOOOOOOON!' Motes answer the call, flying in from every which direction! They swirl about the party, and with a few quick chants, they rejuvenate the group! [OD - Elemental Circle] [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aYso7j8wsw]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 62 ( Total: 62 ) for 25
Sohl rolled 1d6+10 and got 4 ( Total: 14 ) for healing to all!!!!
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 4 ( Total: 4 ) for fire water earth air
[OOC] Sohl: actually nope I can't value but I can do something else
[OOC] Sohl: well let's roll the dice
[OOC] Sohl: 25% chance of doing something cool
Sohl tops himself off with a swelling of motes from underneath him. [Swell]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 68 ( Total: 68 ) for 25
Sohl rolled 1d8+12 and got 4 ( Total: 16 )
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 3 ( Total: 3 ) for fire water earth air
Sohl grins and snaps his fingers- the ground erupts underneath Metal Hunter A! [Earth]
[OOC] Sohl: dats' a quick!!
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 36 ( Total: 36 ) for 25
Sohl rolled 1d8+12 and got 2 ( Total: 14 ) for earth damage
PseudoGM: Hits a resistance! [9]!
PseudoGM: …Which is still enough for the [KO]!
PseudoGM: …Which means Wrench is up next!
Wrench defends, throwing out the spent core from her gun. It crackles with energy - [Defend] [Reload!] [Clip Explosion] [Slow 1 to Hunter B!]
[OOC] Wrench: 5 Physical to both enemies!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 5] [5]!
PseudoGM: Thundog C lets out a long howl before unleashing it's [OD - Lightning Dash]!
PseudoGM rolled 2d100 and got 16, 100 ( Total: 116 ) for 80 Harino/Wrench
PseudoGM rolled 1d8+12 and got 5 ( Total: 17 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 17 air damage ti Harino but missing Wrench!
PseudoGM: It then reappears in front of Harino, laying into her. [Attack - Air Combo]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 44 ( Total: 44 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled 1d8+16 and got 4 ( Total: 20 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 20 physical damage!
PseudoGM: The remaining Metal Hunter crouches down and slowly extends its hand, before letting off a rapid flurry of pets upon the Thundog. [OD - Very Good Dog]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 79 ( Total: 79 )
PseudoGM rolled 1d6+10 and got 6 ( Total: 16 )
PseudoGM: Restoring +13 HP total, and granting it Long K-Guard and Long K-Power.
Sohl: "These robots sure have an affinity for canines," he dryly remarks
Shuu looks at the robot silently
Shuu: "(What is it actually doing)"
PseudoGM: It then lets off a [Winding Shot] at Harino!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 27 ( Total: 27 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled 1d6+10 and got 5 ( Total: 15 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 15 physical damage.
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round 4!
[OOC] PseudoGM: Round five] Shuu!
Shuu jumps forwards and disappears- He appears again behind the Metal Hunter B, upside-down in the air as if he had just flipped over him "Tenacious" his right first is covered in a dark energy, which he uses to punch the Metal Hunter straight into it's front row [From Beyond]
Shuu rolled 1d100-15 and got 56 ( Total: 41.0 ) for 90/20
Shuu rolled 1d8+10 and got 3 ( Total: 13 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 13]!
Shuu punches it for [13], shifts it's rows and inflicts [Long E-Shatter]
Yin: "Great!"
PseudoGM: Yin!
Yin rolled d100 and got 56 ( Total: 56 ) for Mirage Bubbles vs. both remaining enemies (C: Launch+5!)
PseudoGM: Neutral to both!
Yin rolled 1d8+18 and got 2 ( Total: 20 ) for Yin redirects the previously created gyserof water to smash into the row of targets remaining (+2 more on the hunter)
[OOC] PseudoGM: 20] [22]!
PseudoGM: Harino?
Harino slashes at Hunter B! [Attack]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 48 ( Total: 48 ) for 80/10
Harino rolled 1d10+10 and got 7 ( Total: 17.0 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 17]!
PseudoGM: Sohl?!
[OOC] Sohl: wrench
PseudoGM: When the hell did Wrench get up there
PseudoGM: oh right defend
PseudoGM: Wrench!
[OOC] Sohl: wrench is a wily beast
Wrench fires a blaze of shots, dashing forward, before grabbing onto Thundog C. She bites it on the neck - which, pretty impressive for a being of pure energy! - wrestles it to the ground, and empties a few shots into it. [OD - Ferocity]
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 80 ( Total: 80 ) for 90/30
Wrench rolled 2d6+17 and got 6, 5 ( Total: 28.0 )
Wrench: Hitting for 28 physical damage, and Short K/E-Shatter!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 28]! Temporarily vulnerable!
PseudoGM: Sohl!
Wrench fires a shot at Metal Hunter B! [Attack]
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 5 ( Total: 5 ) for 80/30
PseudoGM: Ah,
PseudoGM: yes
PseudoGM: that too
PseudoGM: That too…
[OOC] Sohl: rest in pepperionis
Wrench rolled 2d6+17 and got 2, 6 ( Total: 25.0 )
Wrench: For 25 physical damage!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 25]! The Hunter is blown away! No More Pats.
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 3 ( Total: 3 ) for fire water earth air
[OOC] PseudoGM: KO]!
PseudoGM: Third time's the charm: Sohl!
Sohl eats the newly-formed Earth mote [Pure Mana] and slashes at the remaining Thundog! [Attack]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 65 ( Total: 65 ) for 80
Sohl rolled 1d6+12 and got 6 ( Total: 18 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 18]!
PseudoGM: The Thundog yowls before biting Sohl in retaliation.
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 77 ( Total: 77 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled 1d8+14 and got 1 ( Total: 15 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 15 physical!
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round 5!
[OOC] PseudoGM: Round six] Shuu!
Shuu sighs, and rushes at the Thundog draggins his axe on the ground "This has been going on for far too long!" he delivers a powerful upwards swing [Attack]
Shuu rolled 1d100 and got 22 ( Total: 22 ) for 90/20
[OOC] Shuu: Wow
Shuu rolled 1d8+10 and got 7 ( Total: 17 )
Shuu strikes for [17] Physical damage before returning to position
[OOC] PseudoGM: 17]!
PseudoGM: Yin?
[OOC] PseudoGM: 15] actually.
Yin rolled 1d100 and got 46 ( Total: 46 ) for Phoenix tail vs. Last Thundog
PseudoGM: Neutral!
Yin rolled 1d12+12 and got 10 ( Total: 22 ) for Yin mimes cracking a whip and as she does so a wave of flames washed over the crackling form of the Thundog
Yin: "That's the last of what I can do!"
[OOC] PseudoGM: 22]! It flares up, then fades away.
[OOC] PseudoGM: KO
[OOC] PseudoGM: +15 EXP
PseudoGM rolled 2d6 and got 2, 1 ( Total: 3 )
Shuu takes a deep breath, and just lets go of his axe "I really do hope there's a nearby settlement, I could use the rest"
PseudoGM: Shifting through the scrap metal of what's left of the robot hunters, you discover each one was wearing a credit stick like a necklace around it's head. Between the two of them, it looks like they hard 363 total, or [+72G] each, with 3G left over..
Sohl: "Whe-w! Yeah, yer' right, this journey's gettin' long in the tooth." He slumps a bit, barely holding onto his axe.
Shuu kneels down and looks at the robots, are they the sort of robot that's kind of turned feral here in the tower or did they just have REALLY BAD hunting orders?
Yin: "Same," Yin says with a wheeze and she leans over to put her hands on her knees and just breathe
[OOC] Shuu: I mean I don't expect to be abl to just read that bu 'are those like old robots that you meet in the tower or something a settlement might be using for automated hunting'
Harino lets out a long breath as she sheathes her katana, nodding. "I hope so, too."
PseudoGM: After performing some diagnostics it looks like their IFF got flipped at some point, Shuu, causing them to hunt people instead of monsters.
[OOC] Yin: So many credits!
Shuu: "Hrm… Either those things ran into some really nasty problems, or into some really nasty people"
Sohl: "The latter tend to make the former, or is it the other way around?" He shrugs. "They smashed enough?"
Yin comments with a bit of a laugh, "Why not both?"
Shuu: "Either way they seem like patrol bots from the original construction, so don't think anyone figured out how to make more of them for hunting"
Shuu: "Which is a shame" he stands up slowly "They're pretty smashed"
Sohl: "Heh. I'm just glad they're not gonna pop back up or whatever."
Wrench rips them to pieces, taking a few choice pieces of scrap for her gun.
Sohl sheathes his axe and takes a few deep breaths, working himself up to a full stad.
[OOC] Sohl: *stand
PseudoGM: Whew!
Shuu just remains with his eyes closed for a moment, then picks up his axe and puts it on his back "Anyway, let's get going"
Sohl: "Yep. Let's mosey."
PseudoGM: It doesn't take too much time from here to get to the stairwell, which opens up with surprising ease (well, compared to most others anyway).
PseudoGM: And when you reach the top of that…! Well, more light forested area. But in the distance, you can see buildings! Looks like a town!
Harino: "Oh, good…"
Yin: "Thank all the gods that are listening!"
Sohl: "Aw yeah- a sight for sore feet!"
Shuu: "Oh yeah, exactly what I needed. Could really use some engine maint right now"
Shuu starts heading towards the buildings "C'mon"
Yin: "Don't have to tell me twice" Yin says as she hurries to keep the pace.
[Inn] [Shrine] [General Store] [Enchanters] available, from the looks of things. It's not a large town, but it's still stocked well enough for you to get most any supplies you need. And most importantly a good place to spend the night.
PseudoGM: Shuu gets a lot of strange looks as whispers as the party wanders on in, but otherwise nothing seems to out of the ordinary.
Shuu is a bit too much in need of maitenance right now to care! But, it stays on the back of his mind, are they not used to Maxwellians?
Harino goes to check for a contracts board/phone booth, so she can call downstairs about that watch, and maybe pick up another one…
Yin heads towards the general store first to see what she can buy and trade
Sohl ALSO heads to the general store, to check their assortment of trinkets and accessories.
PseudoGM: After filling out a couple of forms and the person at the telephone booth checks to make sure the watch is still in working order, they hand over your [+60G] reward, Harino!
Wrench sells off her scrap, handing over that camp stove she picked up to the general store for +17G.
Yin sells her Barrier ring and Rat's charm back to the store (+20g) which will pay for her night at the inn (-20g)
PseudoGM: Scanning through the other available postings there's not much that's of any interest. Lots of smaller things in down, but nothing particulrly suited to your skillset. There's a small one for 5G to check up on the power relay station on the floor above this one and make sure a Ryo hasn't messed with it…. and then another bigger one to track down a War Tortiose somewhere between here and the next settlement up for 80G.
Wrench discards the map of the goblin lair. Probably handing it off at the general store - "Hey, hand this off to anybody that's going back down there…"
Harino smiles, her tail wagging as she receives the reward and looking through the postings, noting that Shuu and Wrench would be good at checking over the power relay, and double-checking if they have an approximate look or floor for the War Tortoise.
PseudoGM: "Hmm… yeah that's still worth buyin' since it's on the way to the next settlement." The clerk nods to Wrench
PseudoGM: Ryu rather, not Ryo. Not that the name means anything to you anyway.
Sohl sides up to Yin as she sells and haggles with the merchant, pushing up the price of her used goods. [You get 90% of its value back instead of 50%] [
Yin hugs Sohl!
PseudoGM: The War Tortiose was last seen on F2007, but looking over a few notes under the posting it seems like it's been movig between floors? Which is weird because it's definitely too big for the stairwell, but that's part of why it's got a bounty on it now.
Yin: (so that +20g was actually +36g!)
[OOC] Sohl: yup!
Harino frowns, that one's definitely worth persuing. She pulls out a notebook and jots both of them down, nodding to herself before going about shopping in town.
[OOC] Yin: cool, so even after paying for the inn it will still be 104 for me to spend now :)
Wrench squints at Sohl and drags him over to talk about Suitable Remuneration For the Map. Getting 54G back for it. Nice.
Wrench: Oh Wait, 36, I Misread.
Sohl does make a few purchases at the store, almost purposefully loitering so that his friends can find him in his natural habitat. Like Wrench just did! (And like how Harino might…?)
Wrench pays for inn and offerings to the Slayer, natch. [-21C]
[OOC] PseudoGM: -23] actually but close!
Yin picks up a set of Mystic's beads (-30g) and a shiny, new Majesty's charm (-20g) to replace the ones she sold
Yin also grabs a Drought from the vendor before heading to the inn to rejoin the party and meditate on some things for the night
Harino considers how often she's getting hit here, and ends up trading in the protective padding she had with Sohl's help, for some proper, full armour and a decent shield, before heading to the inn. [-61 altogether]
PseudoGM: …In any cases, it's a nice little town. Feel free to stock up on anything you might need before setting out tomorrow!

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License