Toe 07

[OOC] PseudoGM: F2003] [Goblin's Nest] It's hard to tell how much time exactly has passed since the group decided to plop down for a nap in the sanctuary, but you all feel especially refreshed and ready to go when everyone awakens at roughly the same time.
Yin sits up and yawns, before digging though her backpack for a much needed breakfast (-1 ration)
Sohl sits up from his nap fairly well rested, though his double arm yawn-and-stretch is interrupted by a brief coughing fit. He pounds it down with a sideways fist to the sternum.
Yin: "Morning all"
Sohl: "Ah, good- *cough!*- morning!"
Wrench shakes herself awake, blinking bleary eyes. "Well, just as sanct as ever."
Harino yawns as she sits up, before shaking her head and clapping her cheeks twice to wake herself fully and getting up to start some proper morning stretches. "Good morning!"
Shuu just looks at Sohl "Hanging in there?"
Sohl: "Ah, yeah, I'll be fine. Just takin' a bit longer t' catch my breath."
Sohl: "Once we're not in a goblin compound, I'd feel better about… y'know… 'removing' it-" he says with airquotes, "-you know?"
Wrench snorts in agreement with Sohl as she scurries up to the exit of the sanctuary. She shoulders her gun. "So."
Sohl: "So!" He rolls up to his feet but stays hunched so he can roll up his bedroll! Roll, roll, roll.
Shuu nods at Sohl "Then we best get going, faster we're through the better" he stands up and follows Wrench
Yin double checks everthing is situated comfortably in her backpack, stands up and offers a hand up so Sohl. "Any chance at a direct route to the stairs or are we forced though more ambush zones?"
Sohl takes Yin's hand as further help from his roll-position. "Thanks, Yin!" he asides.
Sohl: "Well… there's that other chum on the map."
Sohl: "Says he's roughly to the northeast of us, but the notes kinda indicate that he might wander?"
Wrench cracks her shoulder. "Anyway, no way to the exit but through. Be ready to tussle."
Yin gives a thumbs up. "More than ready this morning."
[OOC] Yin: Another opening OD
Sohl is seen shoving a M.R.E. bar into the dark space around where a mouth should be. Like, a vaguely human area for it.
Sohl: "And I'm full-on ready to go!"
PseudoGM: The pathway out of the sanctuary's clear, and it doesn't look like anyone's been by to reset the turret trap since you last past through, so easy going there still. Before too long you're back at the branch leading to the northern most section of the area.
Sohl draws his axe, but motions for Yin to proceed.
[OOC] Yin: Should I reroll stealth since it's a new day?
PseudoGM: Yeah!
Yin rolled 4d6 and got 2, 6, 5, 5 ( Total: 18 ) for stealth
PseudoGM: It's another good day for not being caught unaware!
Yin sneaks forward as cautiously as she can
PseudoGM: Scouting a bit ahead to the north you can make out another large group of goblins lounging around on a pile of crates. One of those assaults with the spears, another shield bearer, and two with large guns. And then there's a much darker green one wearing robes, and a massive curves blade next to it that's nearly as tall at Wrench.
Yin: After moving quietly back to join the group, I relay the information. "We may be in for another tough one. Hopefully there's a town on the other end of the stairs"
Wrench flashes a smile at Yin. "Well, we break through, right?"
Sohl: "(You're a good'n, Yin. Would've hated to stumble on those unawares.)"
Shuu: "Sounds like a particularly dangerous set. Better be ready"
Yin nods at the compliment ( "thanks" ) and gestures to Harino's blades "Also, hopefully he isn't as adept with those as you are, Harino"
Harino: "Let's hope…"
Yin: "Anything you think we should especially watch for from him?"
Sohl: "Avoid the sharp side!"
Harino: "…Depends on what style he uses, really. But Sohl's cutting to the heart of the matter."
Yin: "… excellent advice"
PseudoGM: And whenever you're ready Harino… looks like you'll be up first! Unless you want someone else to go first.
[OOC] Yin: Limiter: Unseal Mirage Bubbles at start of combat
Harino shakes her head before diving into the fray, charging into both the Shield and Gear A goblins! [Dashthrough]
Harino rolled 2d100 and got 68, 5 ( Total: 73 ) for 80/10
Harino rolled 1d10+10 and got 9 ( Total: 19.0 ) for extra crit damage for the second roll
Also rolled 1d10+4 and got 7 [Total: 11.0 (High), Avg: 7.00]
Total: 30.0, Avg: 8.00
[OOC] PseudoGM: 19], [30]!
PseudoGM: The two goblins get sent tumbling across the room while the others franticly begin jumping off crates and grabbing weapons.
PseudoGM: Sohl!
Sohl rolled 2d4 and got 2, 4 ( Total: 6 ) for fire water earth air
Sohl sends a water mote crashing into the Shield Goblin! [Quick, Water 0 - TrueStrike 6 Water Damage]
PseudoGM: Looks like you found its resistance! [1]
Sohl: "Ah heck, what a bad roll!"
Sohl advances onto the shield goblin anyhow! [Attack]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 40 ( Total: 40 ) for 80
Sohl rolled 1d6+12 and got 5 ( Total: 17 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 14]! I forgot this thing had armor!
PseudoGM: Shuu?
Shuu laboriously draws out his axe, doing an upward swing overhead and behind himself, tearing open a hole in space "I see we're going to have an annoying here" he takes a step back into it [Distortion]
PseudoGM: And Yin!
Yin: As combat begins Yin’s form dissolves into her [War Body] (Long liberation 2, Short Lucky 2/Short elemental power 2). With a glance she uses her [Sixth Sense] against the Ronin.
PseudoGM: The Ronin's weak to water!
Yin rolled d100 and got 43 ( Total: 43 ) for Mirage bubbles vs. the front row (-30 to roll)
PseudoGM: Burst!
Yin rolled 1d8+29 and got 6 ( Total: 35 ) for (C:Rush, +4 dmg) sensing the weakness Yin throws forth a jet of water gushing across the front line enemies
[OOC] Yin: -1, wrong combo, C: Launch +3
PseudoGM: Is that… all the bonus damage?
PseudoGM: yeah looks like
[OOC] PseudoGM: 34] to the Ronin, [24] to the Assault and [19] to the Shield!
PseudoGM: Gear Goblin B pulls out a strange [Targeting Device] from a pouch, before hurling it into the air. [Grants Short Lucky II to the entire enemy group]!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 62 ( Total: 62 )
PseudoGM: The Assault Goblin dashes forward, [Stab]ing at Harino!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 94 ( Total: 94 ) for 80
PseudoGM: But is easily flung aside.
PseudoGM: Or wait
PseudoGM: Short Lucky II, that hit with a 64
PseudoGM rolled 1d8+16 and got 8 ( Total: 24 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 24 physical damage to Harino, and True Striking Sohl for 6 water damage as its [Water Combo] activates.
Sohl: "Hey!"
Sohl: "Cut that out."
PseudoGM: The Shield goblin finally manages to stand up after being knocked around, then leap forward to [Bash - Pin Combo] Sohl!
Dicebot:// Modifier Error: Unable to parse -30 in d100-30
PseudoGM rolled d100-30 and got 72 ( Total: 42.0 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled 1d6+10 and got 1 ( Total: 11 )
PseudoGM: //Dealing 11 physical damage, and inflicting both Long Challenge and Long E-Falter!

Sohl: "Hey!"
Sohl: "Cut that out!!"
PseudoGM: Wrench?
PseudoGM: The goblin pauses for a second, staring at Sohl.
Shuu: "Those sure know how to be annoying, don't they?"
Sohl: "I'm serious!"
Wrench flashes a big, fanged smile, tail flicking. [OD - Desperado]
Wrench dashes forward, shoulder-slams directly into the shield goblin, and spins around, blazing her gun in a wild circle.
Wrench rolled 5d100 and got 51, 25, 3, 39, 22 ( Total: 140 ) for 80 Ronin Shield Assault GearA B
[OOC] Wrench: -3 LP, -1 LP, -3 LP - 7 in total! to critical hit vs. Shield Assault and Gear B.
Wrench rolled 1d8+21 and got 1 ( Total: 22.0 )
Also rolled 2d8+25 and got 1, 5 [Total: 31.0 (Low), Avg: 3.00]
Total: 53.0, Avg: 2.33
Wrench: Inflicting 22 physical damage to most targets but 31 physical damage to critically struck targets!
Wrench flips into the air and loads a magnetic stake into her gun. It crackles with ozone, sparking blue in the air - [C-Air!] [Gravity Gear] - and she fires it down!
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 81 ( Total: 81 ) for C80
[OOC] Wrench: -1 LP!
Wrench rolled 1d8+15 and got 7 ( Total: 22.0 )
Wrench: Striking the Shield Goblin for 22 physical damage and Slow 1! Wrench quickens 3, too.
PseudoGM: IN the middle of that the shield goblin throws up an invisible shield over Gear Goblin A! Bubble (8)!
PseudoGM: It's then promptly knocked to the ground by the follow up shot. [KO]!
PseudoGM: The goblin in robes with the enormous sword stands back up a moment later, looking over its group and then the parties while looking deep in thought.
PseudoGM: It then dashes froward, sweeping its sword in a wide arc over the front row. [Rising Sun]
PseudoGM rolled 2#d100-30(1) and got 62 ( Total: 32.0 ) for 80/10
Also rolled 2#d100-30(2) and got 97 [Total: 67.0 (High), Avg: 97.00]
Total: 99.0, Avg: 79.50
PseudoGM rolled 1d6+10 and got 4 ( Total: 14 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 14 fire damage to Harino and Sohl.
Sohl: "Hmmph!" He stands resolute! [R: Fire]
PseudoGM: It takes a single step back, then immediately makes a slow upward slash, sending a [Tidal Wave] of water energy crashing through Harino and Wrench!
PseudoGM rolled 2#d100-30(1) and got 65 ( Total: 35.0 ) for 80/10
Also rolled 2#d100-30(2) and got 35 [Total: 5.0 (Low), Avg: 35.00]
Total: 40.0, Avg: 50.00
PseudoGM: While activating the [Fire Combo]
PseudoGM rolled 1d8+19 and got 7 ( Total: 26 )
Also rolled 1d8+4 and got 8 [Total: 12]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 38
PseudoGM: Dealing 26 water damage to Harino and 38 water damage to Wrench!
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round one!
Harino braces herself against the watery slash. [R:Water]
[OOC] PseudoGM: Round Two] - Harino!
Shuu: "Fast little thing"
Wrench takes a whopping 43 damage. Ever seen a drowned rat?
Harino takes a moment to gauge the Ronin's style [Overdrive Read] before lashing out at the Assault goblin, blade glinting. [Hero Saber]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 92 ( Total: 92 ) for 80/10
[OOC] Harino: -2 LP to hit
Harino rolled 1d10+12 and got 9 ( Total: 21.0 )
PseudoGM: Looks like it (technically) charges slowly… and your pretty sure that's where its real group target attack is hiding.
[OOC] PseudoGM: 21]!
PseudoGM: Sohl?
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 4 ( Total: 4 ) for fire water earth air
Sohl: "Geez, you're really going to make this interesting for me, aren't you?" First, he slides between Wrench and Harino and thrusts one palm at each of them! There's a quick burst of healing that flies out! [Quick, Direct Heal- Air Essence] [Heals both for +8 HP]
Sohl then conjures up a healing [Breeze] for the both of them!
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 81 ( Total: 81 ) for 25
Wrench coughs up a bit of saltwater. "Preciate it."
Sohl rolled 1d10+12 and got 9 ( Total: 21 )
Harino: "Thanks… and I think the capstone to his style would hit all of us."
PseudoGM: Shuu?
Shuu has been quietly analyzing how the battle has been progressing "Well, can't let Wrench outdo me" he grabs his axe with both hands, a clover charm held in his left hand as well. He does a backflip and vanishes as he touches the ground. A moment later he reappears above the enemy formation, spinning as he comes crashing down [Q - Wrought Clover] [Explosive Entry] [C-Air]
Shuu rolled 4d100-15 and got 31, 76, 73, 56 ( Total: 221.0 ) for 90/20
[OOC] Shuu: Oh right it doesn't deducts from the dice just the final results
PseudoGM: yeah you gotta # it
PseudoGM: one crit and a couple hits though!
Shuu crashes down with a gigantic impact, sending foes scattering every which way [-3 LP] [-3 LP] [-2 LP] (critical hits to everyone)
PseudoGM: actually need 4 for the 76 but alrightt!
[OOC] Shuu: Oh, okay then, -4
Shuu rolled 2d8+22 and got 2, 1 ( Total: 25 ) for To Ronin, Assault and Gear A
Shuu bounces back from the impact into the party's front row as he deals [25] to the Ronin, Assault and Gear A and [5] to Gear B
PseudoGM: Wait
PseudoGM: I'm confused
PseudoGM: Why did you roll to hit 4 times if you only made three attacks?
[OOC] Shuu: I rolled 4 times because i'm an Absolute Dumbass, apparently
PseudoGM: OK lol
[OOC] PseudoGM: 25]x3 [5]!
[OOC] Shuu: That would, then, be… 2 LP to me and -2 damage to the attack
[OOC] Shuu: So [23] instead lf [25]
PseudoGM: Yin!
Yin rolled d100 and got 62 ( Total: 62 ) for Super mode! (C: Recovery)
Yin: With a snap of shadowy fingers Yin boosts itself up and rolls its shoulders as it prepares for the next attack, form now crackling with Elemental energies (Long E-Power and unsealing Shooting star)
PseudoGM: …Wrench!
Wrench ducks behind a pillar of scrap and starts reloading. Won't need this, won't need this, won't… oh, better get rid of this. [Defend] [Reload!] [Clip Explosion]
Wrench: True Striking the field for 5 physical!
PseudoGM: Gear B looks angry as it whips out a [Hex Machine] from a random pounch and begins mashing buttons on it.
PseudoGM rolled 1d100 and got 65 ( Total: 65 )
PseudoGM: Inflicting Long Curse on Wrench, Shuu, Harino, Sohl and Yin!
PseudoGM: The Assault goblin then rushes forward to capitalize on it, giving Harino a [Shaft Slam - Earth Combo].
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 82 ( Total: 82 ) for 80
PseudoGM: But misses.
PseudoGM: Gear Goblin A spins up its gun and unloads on Wrench! [Shoot - Launch Combo]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 52 ( Total: 52 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled 2d8+14 and got 3, 6 ( Total: 23 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 23 physical damage.
Wrench suffers only [15]!
PseudoGM: The Ronin takes a moment to [Sheath Blade - Earth Combo]: Quicken 2, gains a Barrier (5), Gains Short E-Power II, and +10HP.
PseudoGM: It then makes another upward slash, unleashing a [Tidal Wave] over Sohl and Wrench!
PseudoGM rolled 2d100 and got 69, 84 ( Total: 153 ) for 80/10
PseudoGM rolled 1d8+19 and got 2 ( Total: 21 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 21 water damage to Sohl, but missing Wrench.
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round two!
[OOC] PseudoGM: Round Three] - Harino
Harino draws both of her blades, smacking both of them into the Assault goblin and sending it flying! [OD: Spinkick] (( https://youtu.be/1HrWioAT8qE ))
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 88 ( Total: 88 ) for 80/10
[OOC] Harino: Sucking it up to spend 1 LP
PseudoGM: Hits!
Harino rolled 1d10+11 and got 10 ( Total: 21.0 ) for Slow 4, and +4 Drive to Harino
[OOC] PseudoGM: 21]! It slams into the ground and… doesn't manage to pick itself back up. [KO]!
Harino then sheathes both blades [Guard Breaker] before slamming one into the Ronin! [Strike Down - C-Launch+3]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 73 ( Total: 73 ) for 80/10
PseudoGM: Aaand there goes the Barrier.
Harino rolled 1d10+17 and got 9 ( Total: 26.0 ) for -2 Drive
[OOC] Harino: Supreme, yeah
[OOC] PseudoGM: 26]! Suppressed!
PseudoGM: Sohl!
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 2 ( Total: 2 ) for fire water earth air
Sohl flicks an air mote at Gear Goblin A! [Quick, Wind 0 - 6 Air Truestrike]
Sohl then conjurs a healing [Breeze] for himself and Wrench!
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 19 ( Total: 19 ) for 25
PseudoGM: Hits the weakness for 9 since you're still E-Faltered!
PseudoGM: Shuu?
Sohl rolled 1d10+15 and got 1 ( Total: 16 ) for healin'
[OOC] Shuu: Hold on, tracker acting up
[OOC] Shuu: Okay I got a recovery momentum
PseudoGM: Actually none of Sohl's heals generate Recovery momentum….
Shuu spins around and throws his axe at Gear Goblin A, running after it! The axes flies past the goblin, tearing a hole in space behind it. Shuu stretches his left arm as he runs, delivering a mighty haymaker for [8] on Gear A as he runs past it, jumping into the hole- He vanishes, reappearing behind the party [Q - Crashing Exit] [Distort]
[OOC] PseudoGM: 8]!
PseudoGM: Wrench!
[OOC] Shuu: Dangit
Wrench flips a few switches on her gun, and a laser-sight cuts through the haze, locking onto Gear Goblin B. [C-Pin] [Scope]
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 92 ( Total: 92 ) for 100
Wrench rolled 1d8+17 and got 7 ( Total: 24.0 )
PseudoGM: good call
Wrench: Hitting for 24 damage and Slow 1!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 24]!
PseudoGM: Yin!
Yin rolled d100 and got 83 ( Total: 83 ) for Shooting star vs. Gear B (C: Recovery, quicken 4)
PseudoGM: Hits the weakness!
Yin rolled 1d10+24 and got 5 ( Total: 29 ) for With a wide sweep causing a blurring of its movements, Yin throws a bolt of electricity sparking down onto the weakened Gear B
[OOC] PseudoGM: 29]!
PseudoGM: The Ronin lets out a slow breath, then unleashes a [Tidal Wave] upward slash through Harino and Wrench!
PseudoGM rolled 2d100 and got 33, 72 ( Total: 105 )
PseudoGM rolled 1d8+14 and got 5 ( Total: 19 )
PseudoGM: Hitting both for 19 water damage!
PseudoGM: Gear B pulls out a [Bomb] from one of the crates and lobs it into the back row!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 4 ( Total: 4 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled 1d8+11 and got 5 ( Total: 16 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 16 fire damage to Shuu, Yin and Wrench!
PseudoGM: Gear A considers its options, its remaining stamina, and then likewise lobs a bomb into the back row.
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 22 ( Total: 22 ) for 100/25
Shuu shields himself with his axe from the first bomb
PseudoGM rolled 1d8+11 and got 5 ( Total: 16 )
Wrench hits the floor! [Dazed!]
PseudoGM: Dealing an ADDITIONAL 16 fire damage to Shuu, Yin and Wrench.
Shuu: "Going all out, I see"
PseudoGM: The Ronin laughs as wind begins to kick up around it, it takes a step forward, then spins in a rapid circle. [OD - Tornado Slash]
PseudoGM rolled 4d100 and got 41, 54, 25, 59 ( Total: 179 ) for 80/10
PseudoGM rolled 1d8+12 and got 2 ( Total: 14 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 14 air damage to Shuu, Yin, Harino and Sohl!
[OOC] Yin: R:Air
PseudoGM: It then leaps up in the air, before letting off another [Tida Wave - Fire Combo], this time ripping through Sohl and Shuu!
[OOC] Harino: I'm just glad the Greatsword strike partly cancels out W:Air
PseudoGM rolled 2d100 and got 77, 58 ( Total: 135 ) for 80/10
[OOC] Harino: Sohl, spending an LP and taking 6 damage is probably better than getting hit
[OOC] Sohl: if I pretend I'm too slow and wait for the damage number to come out I can make that judgement in 100% certainty
[OOC] Harino: Considering his base has been +10 or higher the entire time…
[OOC] Sohl: I'm also R:fire
[OOC] Shuu: Same here, kinda, wanting to know if 12 damage is less than what i'm about to take
PseudoGM rolled 1d8+19 and got 2 ( Total: 21 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 21 water to Sohl and Shuu!
Sohl somehow swims around the water! [-1 lP] [6 curse damage]
Shuu sidesteps to an unusual direction [-2 LP] dodging the wave completely
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round, uh, three!
[OOC] PseudoGM: Round Four] - Yin as reclaim their rightful spot on the top of the inits!
[OOC] Shuu: You forgot to call which bot, Yin
Yin rolled d100 and got 41 ( Total: 41 ) for ((I'm a goon, my bad))
PseudoGM: Hits the Ronin's weakness!
Yin rolled d8+22 and got 3 ( Total: 25 ) for After weighing the options Yin once again unleashes a shimmering torrent of elemental magics against the Ronin, trying to wash them away
[OOC] PseudoGM: 25]!
PseudoGM: Harino!
Harino twists her Solider's Beads [M-Pin] before slamming her blade into the Ronin! [Whallop, C-Pin]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 65 ( Total: 65 ) for 70
PseudoGM: Hits!
Harino rolled 1d10*2+10*2 and got 6 ( Total: 32.0 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 32]!
PseudoGM: Sohl!!
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 1 ( Total: 1 ) for fire water earth air
Sohl flicks a fire mote at Gear Goblin A - [6 truestrike fire minus whatever e-falter 1 is ]
PseudoGM: -2, so [4]!
PseudoGM: After a prolongued dramatic pause, it topples over. [KO]!
Sohl then hustles over to Wrench and with a guttral "Ommmmmmmmmmmm…….." begins to gather warmth in his hands! He places them on Wrench, and pulling from the ambient Water energy in the air, she's revitalized [Warm] [C-Water]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 79 ( Total: 79 ) for 25
Sohl rolled 1d10+18 and got 7 ( Total: 25 ) for revived with this much HP and Short Lucky II
Wrench springs up to her feet, nose twitching, a foul look in her eyes.
PseudoGM: Shuu!
Shuu puts his axe on his back and suddenly vanishes- He appears behind the Ronin Goblin, both hands on his axe's shaft, and in a swift motion draws it and slams the Ronin brutally, sending it flying at the Gear Goblin B, and sending both crashing into a nearby wall [Explosive Entry]
Shuu rolled 2#1d100-15(1) and got 62 ( Total: 47.0 ) for 90/20
Also rolled 2#1d100-15(2) and got 62 [Total: 47.0 (High), Avg: 62.00]
Total: 94.0, Avg: 62.00
Shuu rolled 1d8+10 and got 5 ( Total: 15 )
Shuu strikes both for [15] damage, before heading back to the party's front row
[OOC] PseudoGM: 15] [15]!
PseudoGM: And that drops the last gobo gear.
PseudoGM: Wrench!
Wrench crouches down, turns her bracelet, and fires a blaze of [Semiauto] shots at the Ronin!
Wrench rolled 1d100-30 and got 51 ( Total: 21.0 ) for 100/20
[OOC] Wrench: -1 LP
PseudoGM: Crits!
Wrench rolled 2d8+23 and got 4, 1 ( Total: 28.0 )
Wrench: Blazing for 28 physical damage and Slow 1! …Not that that last bit matters.
[OOC] PseudoGM: 28]!
PseudoGM: The Ronin sizes up the party and rolls its shoulder for a few moments, before firing off another [Tidal Wave[, through Sohl and Shuu.
PseudoGM rolled 2d100 and got 63, 43 ( Total: 106 ) for 80/10
PseudoGM rolled 1d8+14 and got 2 ( Total: 16 )
PseudoGM: Hitting both for 16 water damage.
PseudoGM: It then rushes forwad with a wild look in its eye, raising the sword high in the air before slamming it down into Sohl viciously. [Falling Mountain - Water Combo]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 2 ( Total: 2 ) for 80/10
Shuu gets crashed on by the tidal wave, skidding backwards. He's just barely standing there
PseudoGM rolled 2d10+30 and got 4, 9 ( Total: 43 )
PseudoGM: Dealing a massive 43 earth damage to the dwarf.
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round five!
Sohl spends… 3 LP to dodge the first hit and only mitigate the second,
[OOC] PseudoGM: Round Six] - Yin!
Yin rolled d100 and got 27 ( Total: 27 ) for Mirage Bubbles vs Ronin (C:Launch +3 dmg)
PseudoGM: The Ronin looks at Shuu, then Sohl, and Frowns as it's blasted for [27]!
PseudoGM: Harino!
[OOC] Yin: ???
[OOC] Shuu: Ice
PseudoGM: OH
[OOC] Shuu: You will notice that was a d100
[OOC] Shuu: Despite giving a sensical damage value
PseudoGM: sorry that looked exactly like a damage number from Yin
PseudoGM: so I didn't even question it haha
[OOC] Harino: lol
[OOC] Sohl: haha
PseudoGM: Hits the weakness!!
[OOC] Sohl: watch it be 27
Yin rolled 1d8+25 and got 8 ( Total: 33 ) for (-1LP to burst)
[OOC] Sohl: I stand corrected
Sohl: "Haa…. to be fair, buddy,"
Sohl: "This's as rough as it gets!"
[OOC] PseudoGM: 33]!
PseudoGM: Okay, now Harion!
Yin throws another torrent of water magic at the Ronin trying to keep it down before it downs any more allies
Sohl: "Yer also not really a chatty one, huh?"
Harino shakes her head before slashing the Ronin! [Attack]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 33 ( Total: 33 ) for 80/10
Harino rolled 1d10+10 and got 5 ( Total: 15.0 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 15]!
PseudoGM: It drops down to one knee, staring hard in Sohl's direction without saying anything.
PseudoGM: Sohl!
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 3 ( Total: 3 ) for fire water earth air
Sohl eats a water essence [Pure Mana] and then strikes toward the ronin! [Attack]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 99 ( Total: 99 ) for 80
Sohl: "Hmm, nope. Someone else!"
[+1 LP/MP]
PseudoGM: Shuu!
Shuu looks at the Ronin
Shuu: "What are you still doing here"
Shuu rushes forward, swinging his axe in a wide horizontal arc "Shoo!" [Attack]
PseudoGM: It slowly picks itself up, then pulls its sword from the ground in an offensive stance -
Shuu rolled 1d100 and got 17 ( Total: 17 ) for 90/10
Shuu rolled 1d8+10 and got 4 ( Total: 14 )
Shuu slams at for [14] damage, go away
PseudoGM: - But Shuu's way too fast, slaming him back into the ground before it can get off another attack. [KO]!
Shuu: "Tenacious" he very slowly puts his axe on his back, and sits down
[OOC] PseudoGM: +19 EXP]!
Harino lets out a relieved breath as she sheathes her blade. [+12 HP from Indomitable]
Yin: The haze around Yin dissapates as the battle winds down. "Geeze I hope there's nothing else on the next floor. I don't know if we could handle another opponent like that right now"
Sohl: "Hooo…."
Sohl: "Yeah, hol' on a second."
Sohl: "Let's patch up just in case. Gimme a minute here."
Yin looks around the crates the goblins had been messing with while everyone recovers "Think there's anything useful stashed in all this mess here?"
Sohl restores 39 HP to himself and Shuu, and 26 to Wrench and Yin. [Breeze x5]
Wrench: "Thanks much."
Sohl: "Aw heck, a lil' bit more." Another 13 to himself and SHuu. [Breeze]
Yin: "thanks Sohl"
Shuu takes a deep breath "Thank you greatly, Sohl"
Shuu: "That was an exhausting battle"
PseudoGM: …Looks like more of the same sort of odds and ends that are hanging from the rope attached to the ceiling. Pots, pans, rusted scrap metal, broken gears and the like. There's a couple of particularly foul smelling cans and a few empty glass milk bottles.
Shuu: "Further trash, Yin?"
Wrench picks up one of the milk bottles and sniffs them, scurrying over in a flash.
Yin tosses bown the bottle she'd picked up the investigate "looks like it, yeah"
Yin: "At least to me anyway"
PseudoGM: Yeah, they've been empty for a while.
PseudoGM rolled 2d100 and got 7, 69 ( Total: 76 )
[OOC] Sohl: CRIT TREASURE ROLL? 8D
PseudoGM: Digging a little deeper though, you do manage to scavange up x1 Enchanted Bullet, near the clips the gunners were using.
Wrench tosses the bottle away and starts rooting through.
[OOC] Yin: +5 MP from Will before I forget
Shuu stands up slowly "We better get moving, I hope that was their leader, but just in case it wasn't"
PseudoGM: From here, you can go west through the passage until you come across another door, and another pathway leading south.
Shuu: "I'd rather find a place to perform some more thorough maitanance"
Sohl: "Sounds like y' need a warm bed and some good potato-based food!"
Sohl: "Let's keep movin' on out."
Sohl: "Carefully, o'course."
Shuu: "Clearly"
Yin nods and heads forward to act as a sneaky scout
Shuu looks at the passage across "Map indicated some form of storage there"
PseudoGM: That's the one, yeah.
Wrench slinks along, pausing to discard a few melted-through parts for her gun.
Shuu waits on Yin's report of said area
Yin heads over to test the storage door and peek in, checking for more enemies
PseudoGM: Well I mean, there's a door at the end of the passageway, and then another passage going south as stated. No goblins between here and there/
PseudoGM: Inside the room, it's another pile of random chunk, although the stuff in this one is a little less gross and a bit more usable.
Yin: "looks all clear either way. We can stop and loot around for goodies or just head up. Seems safe though overall"
PseudoGM: After a little bit of rooting around, you do manage to scrounge up x1 Potion, though! That's useful.
Shuu: "If the area's clear a basic bit of scrounging is fine. Then let's get moving"
Yin hands the potion over to Sohl "Looks like it was worth the stop"
Sohl: "Good goin'!"
Harino: "Fingers crossed that the exit's clear, too?"
Yin: "Onward and upward, then" Yin says as she makes her way to the exit with eyes still peeled for threats, just in case
PseudoGM: Alright. All that's left is to head south, then continue west and out of here!
PseudoGM: And you're good for the most part, but Yin does spot three more goblins loitering around by the exit. One sword, one spear, one dagger.
Sohl: "(Ach. Couldn't've been that easy.)"
Yin: "looks like more company up ahead at the door. Seems like it's just more lackies though at least"
Shuu stares from a distance "(Just three… IF we're fast we can deal with them)"
Yin: "Maybe they'll just turn tail if we tell them we took out the boss"
Yin: "And also try to look big and scary"
Sohl looks up at Yin from below the brim of his hat, all the way up from his stout height.
Yin shrugs "Might be worth a shot?"
Shuu looks at Yin, and Sohl
Sohl: "Let's charge 'em!!"
Shuu: "Yes let's"
[OOC] PseudoGM: Round One] - Harino!
Harino dashes up and slashes the Assault with a flourish! [Rally Strike]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 35 ( Total: 35 ) for 80/10
Harino rolled 1d10+10 and got 10 ( Total: 20.0 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 20]!
PseudoGM: Shuu, then Sohl!
Shuu sighs, and throws his axe at the Striker, he follows with a flying kick for [8], you know the drill [Q - Crashing Exit] [Distort]
[OOC] PseudoGM: 8]!
Sohl rolled 2d4 and got 4, 4 ( Total: 8 ) for fire water earth wind
Sohl flicks an air mote at the Assault Goblin [Quick, Wind 0 - Truestrike 6 Air Damage[
[OOC] PseudoGM: 6]!
Sohl then follows up with an axe strike on the Assault Goblin! [Attack]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 89 ( Total: 89 ) for 80
Sohl [-1 LP]
Sohl rolled 1d6+12 and got 4 ( Total: 16 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 16]!
PseudoGM: Yin?
[OOC] Yin: Q] Sixth sense on the Skulker!
PseudoGM: The Skulker is W: Earth!
Yin: "Hmmm… alright!"
Yin rolled 1d100 and got 47 ( Total: 47 ) for Mirage Bubbles Vs the whole row
PseudoGM: Hits the weakness on the striker, neutral on the other two!
PseudoGM: oh wait
PseudoGM: Skulker is R: Water
PseudoGM: so weak, neutral, resist
Yin rolled 1d8+10 and got 3 ( Total: 13 ) for +5 on striker, -5 on Skulker
[OOC] Yin: [18], [13], [8]
PseudoGM: The Skulker jumps forward, laying into Sohl with a [Triple Attack]!
PseudoGM rolled 3d100 and got 45, 66, 72 ( Total: 183 ) for 80/20
PseudoGM rolled 1d6+12 and got 5 ( Total: 17 )
PseudoGM: Hitting for 17 physical!
PseudoGM: The Assault spins its spear around before delivering a [Shaft Slam] into Harino's sides.
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 66 ( Total: 66 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled 1d8+12 and got 2 ( Total: 14 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 14 physical and inflicting Long Exhaust!
PseudoGM: Wrench?
[OOC] Harino: -2 LP to dodge
Wrench levels her gun at the Assault, rushing forward to deliver a blazing [Semiauto] [C-Rush] barrage!
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 95 ( Total: 95 ) for 80/20
[OOC] Wrench: -2 LP!
Wrench rolled 1d8+16 and got 2 ( Total: 18.0 )
Wrench: For 18 damage!
PseudoGM: The Striker jumps forward, [Blitz - Launch Combo]]ing Harino!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 64 ( Total: 64 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled 1d8+12 and got 6 ( Total: 18 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 18 physical damage and Slow 2ing Harino! The Goblin then Quicken 1s
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round one!
[OOC] PseudoGM: Round Two] - Shuu, we live in a parallel world where you're first now!
Shuu is a little surprised at how slow everyone is at this point, he seizes the opportunity and vanishes- Reappearing above the Assault "Enough of this" he brings his axe down with full force of his strength plus momentum [Warp Strike]
Shuu rolled 1d100-15 and got 92 ( Total: 77.0 ) for 90/20
PseudoGM: Hits!
Shuu rolled 1d8+22 and got 6 ( Total: 28 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 28]!
Shuu tears it down for [28] damage before flipping back into the front row
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 1 ( Total: 1 ) for fire water earth wind
PseudoGM: Sohl!!
Sohl flicks a fire mote at the still-standing Assault! [Fire 0 - True Strike 6 Fire Damage]
PseudoGM: Hits its resistance! [1]!
Sohl follows up with an axe strike on the Assault! [Attack]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 74 ( Total: 74 ) for 80
Sohl rolled 1d6+12 and got 4 ( Total: 16 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 16]! It's almost down!
PseudoGM: Harino!!!
Harino swings a glinting blade at the Striker! [Hero Saber, C-Rush]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 70 ( Total: 70 ) for 80/10
PseudoGM: Hits!
Harino rolled 1d10+10 and got 5 ( Total: 15.0 ) for +10 HP to Harino and Sohl
PseudoGM: Yin!!!!
Yin conjures 3 orbs of swirling smoke that flicker with internal elemental magic before flinging one at each enemy dealing 12 supreme damage to each [OD: Witching Hour]
[OOC] PseudoGM: 12] x3! The Assault topples over! [KO
Sohl: "Heh, thanks!"
Yin: Then, Yin once again unleashes torrents of water at both remaining enemies with a laugh "Water seems to be my element tonight!"
Yin rolled d100 and got 71 ( Total: 71 )
PseudoGM: Hits the Striker's weakness and the Skulker's resistance!
Yin rolled 1d8+10 and got 2 ( Total: 12 ) for (+5 striker, -5 skulker)
[OOC] PseudoGM: 17] [7]!
PseudoGM: The Striker looks around, before letting off a [Quick Hit] on Harino!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 37 ( Total: 37 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled 1d8+12 and got 2 ( Total: 14 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 14 physical, and the Striker gains +2 Drive!
PseudoGM: I guess the Skulker actually acted first and let off a [Triple Attack] on Harino too
PseudoGM rolled 3d100 and got 89, 10, 85 ( Total: 184 ) for 80
PseudoGM: Finally critting once for…
PseudoGM rolled 2d6+16 and got 5, 3 ( Total: 24 )
PseudoGM: 24 physical!
PseudoGM: OKAY.
PseudoGM: Wrench?
Wrench cracks her shoulder, steadies her gun, and fires off a massive sweep of fire! [OD - Desperado]
Wrench rolled 2d100 and got 64, 29 ( Total: 93 ) for 80/20 Skulker Striker
Wrench rolled 1d8+14 and got 4 ( Total: 18.0 )
Wrench: Hitting both for 18 physical damage!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 18] [18]!
Wrench drops to a crouch and fires upwards, letting off the Wild Shot! Icicles crash down! [C-Water]
Wrench rolled 2d100 and got 57, 84 ( Total: 141 ) for 70/20 -30 to each Skulker Striker
PseudoGM: Hits!
Wrench rolled 1d8+14 and got 4 ( Total: 18.0 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 18] [18]!
PseudoGM: The Striker hits the ground with a thud. [KO]!
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round two~
Wrench unlocks her gun, ejecting a few parts from it.
PseudoGM: I was hoping to use this thing's OD but that seems unlikely now…
[OOC] PseudoGM: Round Three] - Shuu!
PseudoGM: Then Sohl!
Shuu looks at the Skulker, last remaining foe. Time to be even faster [Attack]
Shuu rolled 1d100 and got 36 ( Total: 36 ) for 90/10
Shuu rolled 1d8+10 and got 5 ( Total: 15 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 15]!
Shuu strikes for [15] simple points of damage
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 4 ( Total: 4 ) for fire water earth air
Sohl thumps his chest as motes swirl in from every which direction, gathering into one large mote! He fires a spark of magic up into the large gathering, and it pops, showering the party with healing! [OD - Elemental Circle] [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aYso7j8wsw ]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 97 ( Total: 97 ) for 25
Sohl rolled 1d8+10 and got 6 ( Total: 16 ) for healing to everyone
PseudoGM: The fabled good OD at the end of a fight! :O!
Sohl then pops a mote into his mouth [Pure Mana], gathers up his remaining mote and compresses it within his gloved hands, and sends out another wave of healing to everyone! [Essence Rain] [Consuming 1 Essence]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 87 ( Total: 87 ) for 25
Sohl rolled 1d8+8 and got 5 ( Total: 13 ) for HP healing everyone
PseudoGM: Lots of healing all around!
PseudoGM: Harino?
Harino twists her Soldier's Beads [M-Pin] and slams her blade into the Skulker! [Whallop, C-Pin]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 99 ( Total: 99 ) for 70
Harino …tags it for 4 with [Graze]
[OOC] PseudoGM: 4]!
PseudoGM: Yin?
Yin rolled d100 and got 27 ( Total: 27 ) for Land Ripper (C:Earth for +7!)
PseudoGM: Hits the weakness!
Yin: (-1 LP to burst)
PseudoGM: Also valid.
Yin rolled 1d10+29 and got 9 ( Total: 38 ) for (12 +7 combo, +5 weakness, +3 for burst, +2 perceptive that I just remembered to add)
Yin: With a sharp upwards motion shards of earth rip upwards, jabbing and tearing into the Skulker from below!
PseudoGM: A massive [38]! That goblin… is not getting up anytime soon. [KO]!
[OOC] PseudoGM: +9 EXP]!
Shuu: "Not a lot of goblins right now, but that was a lot of goblins either way"
Sohl: "Huh. Y'know, that put a bit more pep in our step. I dare say we came outta that lookin' better than going in!"
Shuu: "A bit of a net gain, i'd say. Which is lucky"
Yin: "I know I almost always feel better after a good fight! Never thought that would be the case"
PseudoGM: Now that there's no more antsy goblins laying in wake you can manage to get a better look around the area. Looks like that maze took up about half the floor all told, but it's back to the more familiar lightly forested areas now that you're back outside of it. You can see the stair well from here, shouldn't take more than an hour tops to reach it. Which is good, since it seems like the dusk setting on the lights is just now starting to kick on.
Sohl: "Whoof. Either camp by the stairs or peek up a level, I'd say."
Shuu: "Rest up at the entrance of the next level sounds like a good idea"
Yin: "Well my vote is to hopefully not sleep near a potential Goblin ambush, so maybe just passed the stairs?"
Harino stretches once they step outside of the maze, nodding her head. "Sounds good to me."
Sohl: "That'll work for me!" He hefts his pack a bit and picks up the pace, getting away from this goblin mess.
Yin nods and quickly follows the party, "stairs it is!"
Sohl will wait until they're up the stairs to make camp…
Sohl rolled 4d6 and got 6, 3, 4, 1 ( Total: 14 ) for camping
Wrench rolled 4d6 and got 6, 3, 4, 2 ( Total: 15 ) for foraging
Sohl spends 3 LP, and camp is set up a bit nicer. [The night passes uneventfully.] He produces a strawberry-sweetened (nonalcoholic) powder that turns their water into a fizzy (still nonalcoholic) drink! Somehow it even chills! Technology!! [+4 MP] [+4 MP]
[OOC] Yin: <3 so 8 total MP?
[OOC] Sohl: yase
Wrench returns without much but - [-2 LP] - some medicine she scrounged up. "Hey Sohl," she calls out. "You're gonna hate this." …She patches him up, but it stings like hell. [Ranger: Cure a Condition. Woooo]
Sohl: "Ah- AUUUUUUGH…"
Sohl: "…"
Sohl: ".."
Sohl: "…phew!"
Harino grins in amusement at the sight, enjoying the fizzy drink along with a set of rations.
Sohl is able to breathe deep again!
Wrench rips through a ration, of course.
Sohl: "Thanks! I'd hate to have to do that again."
Sohl: "The wound -and- the cure."
Yin eats some of her rations and lays down for the evening. "Any idea what to expect upstairs? Something civilized if we're supposed to drop off this watch somewhere, right?"
Shuu: "That did definitely sound terrible"
Sohl: "Another city, most likely. But I don't know much about the whole… contract system they've got." He deferrs.
[OOC] Teakwood: mark down your hp/mp/drive and shit I'm probably gonna be kicking up dust again.
Harino: "It's also a question of how long until the next floor-town is, too…"
[OOC] Yin: Thanks again for the game tonight
PseudoGM: That is indeed, the ultimate question. One that may or may not be answered next week…!

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License