Toe 05

[F2002] Morning comes at the same time as it always does, but it might feel later than normal due to getting a decent nights rest on a good bed again. The Inn's got enough breakfast prepared for you when you come down - and it's pretty good! Being able to be generous with the spice helps - and since you all made preperations last night, the day is yours for the taking.
Yin on waking in the morning makes a point of reintroducing herself to her companions in case they don’t recognise her. Unlike her initial appearance, Yin now stands noticeably taller, up to about Wrench's shoulder, with overall more narrow and angular facial features. Her hair while approximately the same dark color, is now much shorter and obviously interspersed with iridescent,
Yin blue-black feathers that are most clearly visible at her temples and nape of her neck. Yin’s eyes, however, are currently still the same jewel-toned green.
Wrench flashes a smile at Yin, looking up from her bowl of food. "Height envy, babe?"
Sohl looks up from an almost-finished plate of biscuits and gravy. "Dear maker, I'd worried I'd shrunk, somehow!"
Yin sits at the table grabbing some food as well. "It seems more useful… and maybe"
Sohl: "Mornin' to ya', Yin!"
Yin: "Morning! What's the plan of attack for the next floor?"
Wrench lays the map out on the table. [ http://storagebin.wdfiles.com/local-files/tower-of-eternity/Goblin%20Dungeon%20Map.png ]
Wrench: "Well, we got one hell of a resource."
Sohl: "That's creds well spent, yup."
Harino sits down for breakfast after her morning practice, takes a second glance at Yin's new look before shrugging and going back to her food.
Wrench: "Ain't that the truth? I'm thinking of heading out the east side. Any locked door in the tower I can pop open in a flash, and that gets us up there with a minimum of guff and… well, maybe not a maximum of loot, but a fair bit."
Sohl: "Ronin?" he asks questioningly, jerking with a thumb towards the upper corner.
Harino: "That looks pretty useful, nice find… And I picked up a bounty for that Hobgoblin, so we should definitely poke into that room."
Wrench: "Ancient word for asshole," Wrench explains.
Harino: "Excuse me, but I hope you're not calling me an asshole."
Yin: "Looks like lots of blind corners" Yin points out the 'ambush point' and looks up questioningly
Sohl: "Hahah! I meant more like, 'do we know this guy?'"
Yin: "Should we just avoid that?"
Wrench: "Thought your name was Harino. And… I dunno, I mean, it's just labelled like this, right?"
Wrench: "Probably just an ambush spot used by the locals. Best to avoid, I'd say."
Wrench: "And if we got to, scout it ahead."
Yin nods. "I think I can help with that"
Harino: "But anyway, a ronin's something like a masterless knight, I guess you could say? And I've called myself a ronin before, so that was a bit of a joke."
Sohl: "Ambush the ambushers, right on." He looks up at Harino and nods affirmatively at her description.
Sohl: "Well, I guess it's no matter which way if we meet the person or not."
Sohl: "Anyway! Sounds like a good plan." He finishes off the last of his remaining biscuit.
Sohl: "Any caravan you can successfuly crawl away from is a good'n."
Yin finishes her plate and leans back, sighing contentedly "True true. Well, do you guys have any business in town to finish before we head up?"
Wrench: "I try not to leave business for the mornin." She sits up, plate left sparkling-clean. She may have licked it at one point.
Sohl: "I'm packed 'n prepared!"
Shuu arrives to the meeting table after everyone else, he's looking as well as he always does "I see the map's being put to good use" he says
Yin: "Morning to you, Shuu"
PseudoGM: Outside, the pathway to the stairwell leading upstairs is… well there's actually a pathway, for one. And it's reasonably well maintained, so it doesn't take too much time or effort to reach it.
Shuu nods to the person, looks at Yin "Oh, Yin. I see you picked a new body today"
Shuu: "I like the feathers"
Yin smiles smugly "Thank you"
Shuu follows as they head towards the stairs "What's the plan, then?"
Sohl: "Eastward and up, less haul but less maul."
Shuu: "I see, I like the plan"
Yin: "Wait, what about the contract?"
Harino: "That's east and up anyhow?"
Yin stops and thinks about her cardinal directions for longer than she probably should…
Wrench shrugs, slumping a bit closer to the table. "Local east."
Shuu points to the map, at start location, draws his finger to the right, following that path up to the hobgoblin
Shuu: "East, as in right"
Yin: "Got it. Looks like it's going to be tough going. Did you also manage to buy a key?" Yin says gesturing to the marked locked door.
Sohl stands up from the table and returns his plates to the staff- giving them a hearty 'thank you' and wave before shrugging his pack onto his shoulders and rejoining the group.
Shuu: "Unfortunately not, but we have ways"
Wrench flashes a fanged grin. "Yeah, that won't stop me."
PseudoGM: In any event: [F2003] arrives with a lot more ease than normal. Not far from the stairs you can see a large wall erected, mostly made out of large peices of rusted metal, that seems to go up two-thirds of the way to the ceiling. And about a mile to the side you can see a passage cut through it, with some kind of sign hanging over it.
Sohl: "A very do-it-yourself kinda path."
Wrench marches with her gun over her shoulder, whistling a happy tune.
Shuu headscratches, looks at the wall, then the sign. He heads over there to read it "They did warn this was a maze"
PseudoGM: Getting close to it, you can make out the words "WELL COM 2 GOBO TOWN. PAY 300 CREDT TRY" , the 'try' is scratched out, with rewo after it and then scratched out, finally with "OFURING OR GO AWAY" . Therre's a like pile of random, assorted junk near the sign and entrance, with a dirty glass jar rested upon an old desk in front of it.
Shuu crosses his arms "They actually wrote like that"
Shuu sighs "Well, I suppose it would be helpful to end this extortion racket as well"
Yin: "That's almost charming actually. Still, highway robbery"
Wrench strolls right in.
Sohl fiddles with the brim of his hat and regards Shuu. "Y' thinking of knocking the whole place down?"
Shuu: "That would be best, but just hoping to run into whoever is running the place and knocking THEM down"
Shuu: "Don't think we quite have the time or manpower to tear down everything"
Sohl nods. "'s why we have the map!"
Sohl follows Wrench.
PseudoGM: There's all kinds of junk plasted onto the walls as you head inside, more or less reinforcing the walls. There's a lot of random holes in the ceiling though, which lets enough light trickle in to still be able to see. The pathway itself is pretty wide, enough that the group of you can walk through it pretyt comfortable without being to mindful of one another.
Shuu follows after wrench, presumably taking a right at the firt intersection
Wrench sniffs the air, crouching low, tail swishing. And yeah, she hangs a right.
PseudoGM: There also appears to be rope hanging from the ceiling with pots, pans, random sheets of metal and broken gears attached to it, that seem to follow the pathway through.
Wrench stops in her tracks.
Shuu: "Please tell me this isn't the dumbest alarm"
Yin bumps into the back of Wrench at the sudden stop
PseudoGM: Might as well make a stealth check now, to cover how undeteched you guys wind up moving around in general when exploring the area.
Harino: "I won't tell you, then?"
[OOC] Shuu: How do I stealth?!
[OOC] Yin: Probably poorly
Wrench hunts along the rope for a likely spot, and then bites through it, holding the two ends in either hand. Then she anchors either end of it, tying them to two seperate pieces of junk welded to the walls. [Mechanisms to disable the alarm.]
PseudoGM: Only want it from one person, not everyone. But you do it the same way as any other skill check - 2 base dice + your skill rating. 2 rolls of 5+ to pass flawlessly. 1 pass to pass poorly.
Yin rolled 4d6 and got 5, 2, 5, 3 ( Total: 15 ) for stealth
[OOC] Harino: Yin's the only one with actual points in Stealth, yeah
PseudoGM: Wrench: easy peasy. It wasn't an especially complicated system, or well designed, and you're tall.
Yin sneaks forward, checking the rooms before the rest of the group joins her
PseudoGM: Looks like Yin'll be doing a good job scouting around for you guys!
PseudoGM: Okay, hanging a right first you said?
Wrench: Yup!
PseudoGM: Before too long you come across a large door blocking the pathway, with a massive chain keeping it held in place, and sealed with a comically large lock right in the center of it. One wonders where in the world they even found it.
Shuu stares at the lock, and the door "Alright, then. Anyone knows how to handle a lock, or are we brute-forcing?"
Sohl: "Y'd think with a lock that big, someone could just stick their arm in and just…" He sticks out his arm and makes a turning motion.
Wrench pops open her toolkit - pick and tension bar and screwdriver, well, the last one balanced in her teeth. She gets to work. [Mechanisms]
Sohl: "But Wrench 's got this covered."
Yin stares at the lock "Who even makes things like this in the tower?"
Sohl: "Lockmakers."
Wrench mumbles something with her mouth full.
PseudoGM: It's actually a lot tougher than it looks. Give it a roll, Wrench!
Wrench rolled 5d6 and got 4, 5, 2, 5, 4 ( Total: 20 ) for 2 + 2 + 1
Harino: "Considering the size of the Tower, I'm pretty sure you could find almost anything if you looked hard enough."
Harino: "Whether it's in working condition or not, though, is the real question…"
PseudoGM: And… *click*. You got it.
Wrench pops the lock off and tucks it in her pack, kept open. She pulls the door open, spits the screwdriver back into the toolkit, and packs the rest up.
Wrench: "I got it covered."
Sohl: "Strength and skill, this party's got it all~" he sing-songs.
Shuu stares at the oversized lock, and shakes his head
Shuu: "I wonder how purposeful this is…"
Yin takes her cue "We'll find out" and she heads through the doors quietly
PseudoGM: Shortly behind the door, the pathway turns north and continues on for a good while.
Wrench ambles along.
Shuu moves on, arms crossed
PseudoGM: Eventually, you come upon a T intersection in the distance, but Yin's able to spot a number of goblins loitering in the area and talking amongst themselves. Looks like one's carrying a shield, one a spear, one a sword, and the other a magic orb.
Yin: "trouble ahead, but I think we could get the drop on them. Weapons all 'round and a magic user with them to boot"
Sohl: "(Loiterers!)"
Sohl hefts his axe.
Yin: "4 all together"
Sohl: "(They're definitely not expecting us, I wouldn't say.)"
Shuu considers "Could we strike them from behind, get the mage out of position?"
Wrench nods to Shuu. "Charge em. See if they scatter, then we'll fall in."
PseudoGM: It's actually hanging out near the fall wall so that'd be a bit difficult, now that you're close enough to see them.
[OOC] Harino: far wall^, I imagine
[OOC] Yin: is the room set up to where we might be able to keep any alarm from being sounded if we take them by surprise?
Shuu: "Hrm… No, they've good position. But in that corner they can't escape either, so they won't raise an alarm if we're fast"
Shuu: "Sounds good enough"
PseudoGM: Wrench has been systematically disabling it as you travel along, I imagine, and when you being able to spot goblins in advance she's able to rig it up so that it won't go off easily from here.
PseudoGM: -when +with
PseudoGM: So the alarm shouldn't be an issue.
Wrench: "Fuck, the worst thing," she mutters, under her breath, as the party stalks closer to engage. "Some of this is decent cookware."
Yin: "I say we hit them as fast as possible and make sure to keep them all in the one room"
PseudoGM: Especially since it seems like, given how short they are, it'd take a coordinated effort of three of them stacking on top of one another to even reach it…..
Sohl: "Oh, yeah, seems like a good idea…"
Sohl: "I'm just not that fast!"
Sohl: "Someone should take up the vanguard, someone with powerful thrust,"
Sohl: "Unusual agility and machine-like precision and,"
Shuu chuckles "I'll get on it"
Sohl: "Oh! Shuu, good thinkin'."
Harino grins, patting the hilt of a katana. "We'll hit 'em hard and fast, yeah."
Shuu draws out his axe, readies himself for a charge
[OOC] Shuu: Actual question: Can I get a Shroud action into a charge action as an opener or are we just starting this as I charge
Yin readies her spellbook, excited for combat
PseudoGM: Just starting it now! The Wizard blinks in suprised as it spots Shuu dashing forward, then starts shouting for the other three to pay attention, who fumbling a bit with their weapons as they all turn around to face the entruders.
PseudoGM: Round one!
PseudoGM: The Wizard holds it orb out, then conjures [Flames] on Shuu!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 27 ( Total: 27 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled d6+10 and got 5 ( Total: 15 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 15 fire damage and inflicting Long Burning!
PseudoGM: Yin?
Yin: At the start of combat Yin unseals Phoenix Tail
Yin rolled d100 and got 51 ( Total: 51 )
Shuu halts the charge as he's struck by flames "Doing that, really?"
Shuu starts putting them out
PseudoGM: "Wahah!"
Yin: and pulling fire like a whip hurls flames at the front row assault
Yin rolled 2d12+12 and got 11, 11 ( Total: 34 )
PseudoGM: "Yah!" The goblin with the spear yelps as it's seared for [34] damage!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 29] actually, as it resist fire. Somewhat.
[OOC] Yin: Dang
PseudoGM: The sword goblin then dashes forward, swinging its sword at Shuu. [Attack - Fire Combo]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 19 ( Total: 19 )
PseudoGM rolled 1d6+14 and got 6 ( Total: 20 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 20 physical damage!
PseudoGM: Sohl!
Sohl rolled 2d4 and got 4, 4 ( Total: 8 ) for fire water earth air
Sohl forces magical energy from the floor, and the makeshift walls- a mote forms into the air around him as he sends a summoned heal onto Shuu! [Swell]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 61 ( Total: 61 ) for 25
Sohl rolled 1d10+12 and got 2 ( Total: 14 ) for HP restored
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 1 ( Total: 1 ) for bonus essence
[end turn]
Shuu thumbs up at Sohl
PseudoGM: The goblin with the spear narrows its eyes at Sohl in recognition as he heals Shuu, then lungs forward, spinning its spear as fast as it can before ramming it into Sohl. [Shaft Slam]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 32 ( Total: 32 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled d8+12 and got 1 ( Total: 13 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 13 physical damage and inflicting Long Exhaust.
PseudoGM: Harino!
Harino taps her Soldier's Beads [Generating Launch momentum] before she dashes forward, slashing powerfully enough into both the Assault and Wizard goblins to scramble their positions! [Dashthrough, C-Launch]
Harino rolled 2d100 and got 60, 57 ( Total: 117 ) for 80/10
PseudoGM: Hits!
Harino rolled 1d10+10 and got 7 ( Total: 17.0 ) for Assault is Pushed and the Wizard is Pulled
Also rolled 1d10+10 and got 9 [Total: 19.0 (High), Avg: 9.00]
Total: 36.0, Avg: 8.00
PseudoGM: Only really need to roll damage once haha.
[OOC] Harino: Duly noted
[OOC] PseudoGM: 17] [19] though, and the goblins go tumbling through the air! "Waaagh!" "AAAAH!"
PseudoGM: The goblin with the shield grunts and makes a tossing motion as the wizard lands beside it, and a see-through shield appears in front of it. [Counter Shield] Bubble (8)!
PseudoGM: It then jumps forward and [Bash]s its shield into Harino.
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 59 ( Total: 59 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled 1d6+10 and got 6 ( Total: 16 )
PseudoGM: Hitting for 16 physical damage and inflicting Long Challenge!
PseudoGM: Wrench!
Wrench spins her gun around and drops to a crouch, firing a blaze of shots overhead where the Assault fell down to. She shoots through the alarm rope, and a…
Wrench: …They hung up a propane tank…?
Wrench: …Falls down onto the smoulders from Yin's earlier attack. [C-Fire] [Semiauto]
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 42 ( Total: 42 ) for 80/20
Wrench rolled 1d8+18 and got 7 ( Total: 25.0 ) for boosted by fire combo
Wrench: Shooting the Assault for 25 physical damage!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 25]! It lets out a shout as it begins patting the flames down quickly.
PseudoGM: Shuu!
Shuu brings his axe to level with his feet and swings upwards, tearing open a distortion in the air and shields himself behind it [Defend]
[OOC] Shuu: Not quickening
PseudoGM: The shield gobling turns to the strike with a questioning look, who's reply is only a shrug.
PseudoGM: End of round one!
PseudoGM: Round 2!
PseudoGM: The Wizard eventually picks itself back up off the ground, then with a growl thrusts its arm forward as lets [Lightning] fly at Yin.
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 3 ( Total: 3 ) for 100/25
PseudoGM rolled 1d6+13 and got 3 ( Total: 16 )
[OOC] Yin: Resistant to air
PseudoGM: Dealing 16->11 air damage to Yin, before the lightning jumps from her to Wrench, and True Strikes her for 8 air as well.
PseudoGM: Yin!
[OOC] Yin: Overdrive: War Body] Yin’s form once again ripples into the smoky form of an indistinct humanoid with feral body language. Her new face is replaced again with the mostly featureless mask of shadow marred only by the now familiar wicked grin.
Yin rolled d100 and got 43 ( Total: 43 ) for shooting star, quicken 1 at the Wizard
PseudoGM: Neutral!
Yin rolled 1d8+16 and got 6 ( Total: 22 ) for It reaches an elongated arm forward and sends out a blast of its own lightning at the Wizard. It seems to hit much harder than it normally would [C: Rush, +4 damage]
[OOC] PseudoGM: 22]!
Sohl: "Ahahaha! It's still amazing!"
PseudoGM: The Strike frowns, glancing between Yin and Sohl a few times. "Not dwarf!!!" Shouts one of the others, before the Striker zips forward and lays into Harino with a [Quick Hit]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 36 ( Total: 36 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled 1d8+12 and got 8 ( Total: 20 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 20 physical damage and generating an additional +2 Drive!
PseudoGM: Sohl?
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 3 ( Total: 3 ) for fire water earth air
Sohl waves a fire mote into a palm, and then puts that palm on his chest. With a burst of energy, he's healed and recovered! [Quick - Direct Heal E-Fire: Cleanse and +8 HP]
Sohl then barrels at the Wizard! [Attack] [Axe bonus]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 37 ( Total: 37 ) for 80
Sohl rolled 1d6+12 and got 1 ( Total: 13 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 13]!
PseudoGM: The goblin with the spear groans as it begins to [Reposition] itself.
PseudoGM: Harino!
Harino takes a read of the Wizard [Qu - Overdrive Read] before she slams her blade into the Shielding one! [Rally Strike, C-Air]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 46 ( Total: 46 ) for 80/10
Harino rolled 1d10+10 and got 4 ( Total: 14.0 ) for +2 Drive to Harino, Shuu, and Sohl
[OOC] PseudoGM: 11]!
PseudoGM: After racking your brain a bit, you remember that goblins with orbs tend to charge up at a more or less normal rate, but when they do their spells have insanely large areas of effects.
PseudoGM: The Shield goblin darts forward once again and [Bash]s Sohl this time!
Harino: "…Kill that wizard pronto! Before it hits most if not all of us!"
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 95 ( Total: 95 ) for 80
PseudoGM: But goes wide!
PseudoGM: Also I nearly forgot the wizard had a bubble so don't be alarm by its HP moving up a tiny bit
PseudoGM: Wrench!
Wrench loads a magnetic stake into her gun and fires it at the Wizard. The ozone in the air cracks and sparks, and Wrench is flung up into the air by the tremendous kick. [C-Air] [Gravity Gear]
Wrench rolled 1d100 and got 8 ( Total: 8 ) for 80/20
Wrench rolled 2d8+18 and got 4, 6 ( Total: 28.0 )
Wrench: Hitting for 28 physical and Slowing it 1! Wrench quickens 3!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 28]! The Shield goblin grunt and hurls another see-through shield in front of the wizard after the attack nearly takes it out. [Counter Shield] Bubble (8)!
PseudoGM: Shuu!
Shuu considers "Fine, this guy's dangerous enough" he points his axe at the wizard goblin as a golden halo appears on his back "Drive at maximum" he runs ahead, and suddenly vanishes. He reappears behind the Wizard, moving with unnatural momentum as he delivers a single crushing slash the momentum so great he comes to a sliding halt in front of th eparty [Warp Strike]
Shuu rolled 1d100 and got 38 ( Total: 38 ) for 90/20
Shuu rolled 2d8+22 and got 6, 4 ( Total: 32 )
Shuu strikes for a massive [32] damage, presumably enough to take it down
[OOC] PseudoGM: 24]! The Wizard goes flying back, slamming into the wall before sliding down it after a few seconds. [KO]!
PseudoGM: The Assault finally gets back into position and lets out a growl, before running forward and giving Harino a [Shaft Slam - Launch Combo]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 35 ( Total: 35 )
PseudoGM rolled 1d8+12 and got 1 ( Total: 13 )
PseudoGM: Hitting her for 13 physical damage and inflicting Long Exhaust… as she goes flying back as well! [Pushed]
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round two!
PseudoGM: Round three!
PseudoGM: Begins with YIN now
Yin rolled d100 and got 77 ( Total: 77 ) for Phoenix Tail vs. Shield goblin
PseudoGM: Neutral!
Yin rolled 2d12+16 and got 6, 5 ( Total: 27 ) for With a sharp flick of a wrist and a blurred movement, Yin once again brings a long lash of fire to bear, although this time it is against the Shield goblin and with noticeably more force than before [C: launch, +4]
PseudoGM: It yelps in surprise, not really have much defense against magic! [27]!
PseudoGM: The Striker shimmers slightly as it runs up and [OD - Spin Slash]es into Shuu -
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 91 ( Total: 91 ) for 80
PseudoGM: - Feints as it goes in for a follow up after missing -
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 6 ( Total: 6 )
Shuu dodges to the side, he's not fast enough, however
PseudoGM rolled 1d6+10 and got 4 ( Total: 14 )
PseudoGM: Which connects for 14 physical damage. It then continues to press the [Attack - Rush Combo], bringing its sword down on Shuu again.
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 30 ( Total: 30 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled 2d6+10 and got 5, 5 ( Total: 20 )
PseudoGM: Hitting for another 20 physical!
PseudoGM: Next up… Wrench! Not often we see you this high on the init list.
Shuu gets savages by the Striker, he blocks as he can but can only be so effective "Stop that! It's annoying"
PseudoGM: It eventually flips backwards away from Shuu, gesturing rudely with its free hand.
Wrench discharges a hissing, red-hot fuel rod from her gun, which she spin-kicks towards the goblins before loading another. [Clip Explosion] [Defend] [Reload!] [Quicken 1]
Wrench: True Striking the enemies for 5 physical!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 5] [2] [5]!
PseudoGM: Sohl!
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 4 ( Total: 4 ) for fire water earth air
Sohl weaves his hands about, conjuring up a cool [Breeze] that envelops Shuu and Harino!
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 6 ( Total: 6 ) for 25
Sohl: !Roll 1d10+15 ; hp restored
Sohl rolled 1d10+15 and got 4 ( Total: 19 ) for hp restored
Sohl then pops one of the air motes into his mouth! Yum! [Quick - Pure Mana]
PseudoGM: Harino!
Harino catches her breath after being knocked on her ass before retaking her forward positioning, glaring at the Assault. [Reposition]
PseudoGM: The Shield Goblin darts forwaring before giving Shuu another smack with its shield! [Bash - Rush Combo]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 29 ( Total: 29 )
PseudoGM rolled 1d6+10 and got 6 ( Total: 16 )
PseudoGM: Hitting him for 16 physical damage and inflicting both Long Challenge, and Short Challenge II!
PseudoGM: The Assault follows the bash up with a [Stab] of its own!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 1 ( Total: 1 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled 1d8+16 and got 6 ( Total: 22 )
PseudoGM: Dealign 22 physical to Shuu!
Shuu gets knocked once again, he's getting a little mobbed "I told you to cut it out"
PseudoGM: Shuu?
Shuu spins around and throws his axe at the Shield Goblin, and runs right after it! The axe flies right past, tearing open a bit of the space as it flies into the distortion- Shuu, on the other hand, runs right by the Goblin and punches it for [8] as he runs past and dives into the distortion [Q - Crashing Exit] [Distort]
[OOC] PseudoGM: 5]!
Shuu vanishes in the distortion and reappears in the party's back row
PseudoGM: Harino?
Harino finishes moving forward by slashing at the Shield goblin! [Attack]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 1 ( Total: 1 ) for 80/10
PseudoGM: Crit!
Harino rolled 2d10+14 and got 9, 6 ( Total: 29.0 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 26]!
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round three!
PseudoGM: Turns out tank monsters are pretty useful for survivability.
PseudoGM: Yin's up first!
Yin rolled 1d100 and got 79 ( Total: 79 ) for Earth Ripper Vs. Shield
PseudoGM: Neutral!
Yin rolled 1d10+12 and got 9 ( Total: 21 ) for With a sharp gesture, Yin causes the floor under the Shield goblin to ripple and shift as spikes burst upwards and force forward. The elemental magic seems to linger as a haze around it, marking it as an attractive target [C Pin: Long K-Shatter]
[OOC] PseudoGM: 21]! It staggers back, looking distress as cracks begin to spiral through its body armor.
PseudoGM: Wrench?
Wrench clicks her bracelet into place, crouches down, and fires a blaze of shots, gunning through the whole group massed before her. [Wild Shot]
Wrench rolled 3d100 and got 81, 23, 54 ( Total: 158 ) for 70/20 assault shield striker
Wrench: Spending 2LP for Hit, Crit, Hit!
PseudoGM: 3, you mean?
Wrench: Yeah, 3!
Wrench rolled 1d8+27 and got 4 ( Total: 31.0 )
Also rolled 2d8+31 and got 3, 6 [Total: 40.0 (Avg), Avg: 4.50]
Total: 71.0, Avg: 4.33
Wrench: Inflicting 31 physical damage to the Assault and the Striker and 40 damage to the Shield Goblin. Before Shatter.
[OOC] PseudoGM: 31] [39] [31]! Good Shot, yow.
Sohl: "Ahahahah! What a killzone!"
PseudoGM: The Shield goblin's not getting back up after that. [KO]!
Yin mimes cheering with the sound of crackling laughter at seeing the annoying goblin finally fall.
Wrench shakes her barrel off, little warped sheets of cracked slag falling to the floor.
PseudoGM: The Striker give Wrench a wary look before [Blitz]ing Harino.
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 16 ( Total: 16 ) for 80
PseudoGM rolled 1d8+12 and got 2 ( Total: 14 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 14 physical and Quickening 1!
PseudoGM: Sohl?
Sohl rolled 1d4 and got 4 ( Total: 4 ) for fire water earth air
Sohl flicks a wind mote at the Assault Goblin! [Quick, Wind 0 - True Strike 6 Air Damage]
[OOC] PseudoGM: 6]!
Sohl then rushes at the same goblin! [Attack] [Axe bonus]
Sohl rolled 1d100 and got 68 ( Total: 68 ) for 80
Sohl rolled 1d6+12 and got 4 ( Total: 16 )
PseudoGM: And it's down for the count! [KO] before it can OD.
PseudoGM: Shuu?
Shuu surges forward, disappearing into nothingness. Out of nowhere, a slash in the air appears above the last remaining goblin, and from it Shuu comes crashing down spinning delivering a powerful strike with the full force of his axe into it [Warp Strike]
Shuu rolled 1d100-15 and got 77 ( Total: 62.0 ) for 90/20
Shuu rolled 2d8+22 and got 3, 5 ( Total: 30 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 30]!
PseudoGM: Harino?
Shuu strikes for a massive [30] damage, before backflipping in front of the party
Harino follows up with a slash at the Striker! [Attack]
Harino rolled 1d100 and got 79 ( Total: 79 ) for 80/10
Harino rolled 1d10+10 and got 10 ( Total: 20.0 )
[OOC] PseudoGM: 20]!
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round 4!
PseudoGM: Yin, it's on its last legs, but still looking to get in one final hit if you can't stop it!
Yin: 1roll d100; Phoenix Tail vs. Striker goblin
Yin rolled d100 and got 27 ( Total: 27 ) for Phoenix Tail vs. Striker goblin
PseudoGM: Neutral!
Yin: -1 lp to burst
Yin rolled 2d12+15 and got 7, 2 ( Total: 24 ) for With another sharp flick of a wrist, Yin whips fire onto the Striker stepping into the front row herself [C Earth: Recover +3MP if the Warlock is in the front row at the end of the round]
PseudoGM: That'll do it, yeah! The last goblin topples over, defeated. [KO]!
[OOC] PseudoGM: +12 EXP]!
[OOC] Yin: +5 MP for winning the fight from Will
Shuu sighs deeply, putting his axe on his back "Okay, then"
Sohl waves his hands about, conjuring a Breeze for Shuu and Harino!
Sohl rolled 1d10+12 and got 1 ( Total: 13 )
Sohl does another one.
Sohl rolled 1d10+12 and got 9 ( Total: 21 )
[OOC] Harino: I don't need a second one if someone else can benefit more
Yin: The smoke falls away showing the normal form of Yin again beneath, catching her breath
Sohl shifts the second one to Shuu and Yin
[OOC] Shuu: I can definitely- yeah
Yin nods her head in thanks, breathing deeply
[OOC] Yin: 21 hp for the second one?
[OOC] Sohl: yeah
Shuu takes deep breaths as Sohl calls upon healing breezes "Ah, thank you. Got a bit ganged up at the end there"
PseudoGM: Alright. Seems like despite all the noise from the fight, no goblins turned up.
Shuu looks at his right arm, moving it in a slightly disconcerting angle before putting it back in place "Well, no reinforcements, we're good to keep going"
Sohl: "Yeah, don't think we're gonna do much camping here."
Harino: "Too much chance of a patrol stumbling upon us, yeah."
Shuu: "Not somewhere this dangerous, hobgobling should be nearby, however"
PseudoGM: Yeah. They might not have shown up NOW, but there's almost certainly more of them still in the general area.
Yin: "Wasn't there a sanctuary on the map? Could we reasonably head that direction? Also, what is a sanctuary in this case?"
Wrench: "They're magic, kinda. Gonna take us through rough territory getting there, though."
Yin: "Ah well, maybe better to catch or breaths here breifly then"
PseudoGM: At anyrate, lets make a mark on your map, right to the left of the right most ambush point…. and there! We'll be all ready to pick this back up next week.
Shuu: "Too much of a detour, unless we need badly to stop and recover"

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License