Tom D03s04

TheTale: Day 3 - Morning.
TheTale: Swirling ash and cold air - The Lost Quarter is all around you, its fallen spires shrouded in morning mist.
Linlea: "Doing okay Cap?"
Zen sniffs as he looks up and outside. He looks back at Linlea
[OOC] Linlea: We did take the captain with us didn't we?
[OOC] Linlea: It's been 2 weeks I can't remember
Eris‘ pulls her umbrella back out as they return above ground. "The worst part about all this ash is that it’s unlikely whatever fire is burning will stop before we leave."
Charlotte: "Maybe if we had any idea what was causing the fire and eternal ash…"
TheTale: The Captain wraps a scarf around his face. It does a little bit to hide the strange color of his skin. "Well enough," he says.
Eris: "Someone said something about underground fires, probably out of scope."
Eris‘ resumes heading back towards Maria’s home.
Zen heads along, staying on the lookout for anyone being too interested in the party
TheTale: Flickers of motion, but none drawing near.
TheTale: Are long-sleeping monsters now awaking?
TheTale: The slope up to the gate of Prospero leads out from the Quarter, above its smoky haze.
Eris‘ gives her umbrella a twirl to clear the ash off as they get out of the area if falls.
Linlea glances at Eris as she walks. "You think we’re pretty much set, then? What if the queen says no?"
Zen: "Then we have option number two"
Eris: "That's why we're bringing two choices, dear."
Zen: "I mean, technically the captain really is the second option"
Eris: "But I mean, anything's better than letting the demon seaking world destruction command your armed forced, so… it's unlikely she'll refuse both."
TheTale: "You do make a fairly compelling argument."
Maria: "She tries."
TheTale: The Captain stays close to your side as you slip past the checkpoint. The knights seem to have other preoccupations - there are running messengers, talking about sightings on the front.
Eris‘ wages a finger at Maria, "I don’t try, I do!"
Zen looks at the messengers running to and fro, waits until they're past the checkpoint to comment "Other group caused quite a mess"
Eris‘ gives a cursory nod to the guards as they pass by the check point.
Eris: "It really says a lot about the general strength of people in this world if one fiend was really all that stood between ocassional skrimishes and all out war."
Zen: "You have no idea how powerful that particular fiend was"
Zen: "Zeroday was something like a small army, albeit a pretty… Unethical one"
Maria: "Overwhelming power was a pretty good counter to an endless army, however."
TheTale: And then, the avenue up into the Palace Quarter.
Linlea: "Hrm. I dunno… I think the story just needed A decently powered fiend to die to go to the next chapter? I doubt D2 wanted to have things be a standstill forever since it has to lead up to the fire and ice conclusion."
Zen: "Hrm…"
Eris` shrugs a bit.
Eris: "Obviously she didn’t want the standstill, but that's neither here nor there."
TheTale: And then, into the Palace. The Queen meets you in the Crying Moon Chapel, on the north wing.
Zen: "(I'm a little surprised we've come here as unbothered as we have)"
TheTale: A walkway leads over open sky out towards its altar.
TheTale: Hobes is there, as well as the Queen. She speaks, her white dress drifting as she turns - "Now then, I hear you've found me a candidate?"
Eris: "Hm this is decidedly not Maria's manor."
Eris: "But yes, we've found… two in fact!"
Zen: "It's much prettier" he nods at Eris' words
TheTale: It's decidedly not. However, there are, in fact, a pair of knights at your back. They escorted you here! They mentioned something about no sidetrips.
Eris: "Although one of the canidates is reluctant to take the post," Eris nods her head back towards the Captain, "And we're still waiting for Maria's uncle to drag the other one out of the vault."
Linlea glances at Eris. "How long is that going to take?"
Eris: "Why would I know any better than you…?"
Zen: "He said he would be fine a little later in the day"
Maria: "Especially since he doesn't even know about that particular request yet…"
Eris: "Anywho,"
TheTale: The Queen smiles.
TheTale: "I think that will be quite alright. We are, very suddenly, in a little bit of a rush."
Eris: "Oh?"
TheTale: "Which is perhaps exactly why you must needs end this charade-" Hobes protests.
Eris: "Oh, the fiend thing."
TheTale: "The fiend thing." A thin smile.
Linlea smiles. "Convenient."
Eris: "That wasn't us, just so you know!"
Zen: "Well, then"
TheTale: "Well and noted." The queen runs her hands over the altar. Narrows her gaze at the Captain.
Eris: "Anyway, we had narrowed it down to Captain Reonold Cimer-Dupont (do we need to add another name now…?) and Plenes Altsie, who we're reasonably confident did not actually attempt to kill you."
TheTale: "If I recall, Captain Cimer-Dupont was onboard the annihilated Svengelion, during its maiden voyage."
TheTale: "I was," says the Captain. "You shouldn't have attempted to use it as a weapon of war. It has a nobler purpose."
TheTale: "I also," The Queen says - "Do not recall him passing through the Court."
Maria: "It crashed and sunk into the earth, but is actually mostly intact."
Zen: "We rescued him from the wreckage, or, well as Maria said, it sunk into the earth but was mostly okay"
Linlea: "It needs repairs, obviously."
TheTale: "Does it," says the Queen, flatly.
TheTale: "Post-haste!" the Captain says.
TheTale: Hobes examines him. "You do realize that the man's a zombie, yes?"
Zen: "I assure you that has done nothing to his skills"
Linlea gives a deadpan stare to Hobes. "I think you're the last person to complain about the state of someone."
TheTale: The Queen smiles. "She's right, you know."
TheTale: "Well, I'm very happy that you have returned my esteemed Captain to me. Only slightly worse for wear."
Linlea: "No problem!"
TheTale: "Well." She walks up towards the altar, gestures to Hobes to take the skybridge.
TheTale: "Shall I allow you the duel?"
Zen: "Well… As good a time as any"
Linlea: "Duel kind of implies we aren't going to gang up on him…"
TheTale: The Queen smiles. "Oh, did I imply that?"
TheTale: "My apologies."
TheTale: Hobes shoots her a glare as he advances out onto the skybridge.
Eris‘ pulls out her hammer. "Also he’s not a zombie, he's fused with a monster! Subtle difference, I'm sure."
Eris: "Your world is very strange just - as an aside."
Zen looks at the bridge, looks at Hobes, advances out first "That may or not be the definition of a zombie, Eris"
Zen: "That I am not clear on"
Eris: "No, no, it's a complete person, going off of DNA and the like."
Charlotte: "That's true, he probably doesn't need to worry about the 'plague'."
TheTale: Hobes tosses aside his cloak, drawing a high-caliber rifle. His arm is pitted with shining valves, some of them capped. One of his arms is coated in fiendish metal, terminating in a hound-like gauntlet. His legs are stocky.
TheTale: He looks out through a stained glass window -
TheTale: "…What an ignomious end."
Eris: "Out of mild curiosity,"
TheTale: Battle order: Maria [F]:0 Charlotte [F]:0 Hobes [F]:2 Eris [F]:3 Linlea [B]:4 Zen [F]:5 Hobes [F]:17 Hobes [F]:32
TheTale: Status for Hobes : [<span style="color: #008000;">====================</span>]
Maria curtsies to the Queen. "Thank you for this consideration." She then readies her axe as she heads to the bridge.
Zen: "I wouldn't say so, Hobes"
Eris: "Was the rifle always Hobes, or is that new…?"
TheTale: The Queen smiles to Maria. "I may well take the other candidate, of course."
TheTale: Maria and Charlotte!
Maria leads the charge with a Forward Strike! [50D]
Maria rolled 1d100 and got 2 ( Total: 2 )
Maria rolled d10+120,200% and got 1 ( Total: 242.0 ) for +20% to SA following this, +80 HP as well
Zen jumps forward, rolls on the ground and comes out of it with both of his feet on Hobes' stomack [Rolling Crash - S.A.]
Zen rolled 1d100 and got 34 ( Total: 34 ) for 80
TheTale: Hobes yields a step back as he's struck - it's a hit!
Zen rolled 1d8+110 and got 4 ( Total: 114 )
[OOC] Zen: 136
[OOC] Zen: So bad at math
Charlotte might as well get this ready, concentrating. [Recover, CT 25]
TheTale: Hobes waves his hand, and fiend-light gathers around Zen. [Locked On!] He fires three rapid shots at Zen, Eris, and Charlotte!
TheTale rolled 3d100 and got 10, 87, 20 ( Total: 117 ) for 60 apiece
Eris‘ casually swings her hammer up in an arc, flattening the bullet aimed at her in midair.
TheTale: Zen’s embedded with a D2 Thorn - explodes in (2)!
TheTale rolled d8+99 and got 8 ( Total: 107.0 )
TheTale: Charlotte takes 107 physical damage!
Zen definitely can't dodge that. He looks at the object stuck in him "What"
TheTale: Hobes exhales. The valves flex… [+70 HP]
Eris: "Oh, that, uh…"
Linlea: "That doesn't look good…"
TheTale: Fiend-light appears around Charlotte. She's locked on!
Eris: "It's something of a delayed blast… ignores barriers when it goes off if I remember the information I was looking up on monsters the other day correctly."
TheTale: Battle order: Eris [F]:0 Linlea [B]:1 Zen [F]:2 Hobes [F]:14 Charlotte [F]:22 Hobes [F]:29 Maria [F]:47 Hobes [F]:49
TheTale: Status for Hobes : [<span style="color: #008000;">=================== </span>]
TheTale: Eris!
[OOC] Charlotte: HP: 495/550, MP: 405/550, LP: 7/7, SoS: 137
Linlea: "Why would anyone record monster strategies and weaknesses over a network when the monsters are the one running the internet?"
Charlotte: "In case any of them goes rogue?"
Eris‘ tosses her hammer into the air for a moment, then pulls a thin string out of the palm of her hand, which glows pink and bright like a star. She then tosses the free end forward, wrapping it around Hobes’ neck [Fated Match] before catching her hammer and rushing forward, slamming it as hard as she can into the barrel. [Divert] [60D]
Eris‘ rolled d100 and got 64 ( Total: 64 )
Eris` rolled d12+160,120% and got 1 ( Total: 193.2 ) for Target deals -50% damage to people it hit with its last action (4). -1 for each rank above mook. Also doubled for super so that’s… 8-3=(5)?
[OOC] TheTale: 193]! And yeah, (5)!
Eris: "Ah,"
Eris: "No not 'monster' monsters, more… otherworldly knowledge database… type thing."
TheTale: Linlea!
Linlea pulls out her flute and begins to play a tune. [Shatter Wave - 50D | Try and Stop Me]
TheTale: Zen!
[OOC] Eris: Also Hobes and Eris deal +20% to one another. Additionally whenever I hit him I get THP, and when he his me I deal less damage to his allies. …
Zen jumps at Hobes, delivering a sequence of slashing attacks, they all miss. He spins around with a kick, a miss as well. He continues pressuring Hobes back more and more until he finishes by delivering a single powerful backhand to him [Passing Softly, 52D]
Zen rolled 1d100 and got 80 ( Total: 80 ) for 80
Zen rolled 1d8+110 and got 6 ( Total: 116 ) for Whoever Hobes hit with their next attack can enter a 3/5ths defense stance
TheTale: Hobes fires a spray of shots at Eris, Charlotte, and Maria!
TheTale rolled 3d100 and got 39, 69, 31 ( Total: 139 ) for 60
TheTale: D2 thorns embed themselves in Eris and Maria (2)!
TheTale: Fiend-light appears around Eris! Now she, Zen, and Charlotte are all locked on!
TheTale: Hobes regenerates [+70 HP.]
TheTale: Battle order: Charlotte [F]:0 Hobes [F]:7 Maria [F]:25 Hobes [F]:27 Linlea [B]:29 Zen [F]:32 Eris [F]:38 Hobes [F]:42
TheTale: Status for Hobes : [<span style="color: #008000;">=================== </span>] Divert(4)
TheTale: Charlotte!
Charlotte shadow ripples, primed. [25D]
TheTale: Hobes pulls apart the jaws of his right hand and dashes forward, delivering a bite to Linlea!
TheTale rolled 1d100 and got 17 ( Total: 17 )
[OOC] Charlotte: HP: 495/550, MP: 345/550, LP: 7/7, SoS: 137 - Recover Primed (U)
TheTale rolled d8*0.8+99*0.8 and got 4 ( Total: 82.4 )
TheTale: Hitting her for 82 physical damage!
Linlea fires a gem missile at him as he attacks! [Shatter Wave proc]
Linlea rolled d10*1.3+150*1.3 and got 5 ( Total: 201.5 )
Zen hits his right foot on the ground, a blue barrier forming around Linlea [Iron Curtain - Undaunted] [80 THP]
[OOC] Linlea: +5D for Linlea
[OOC] Linlea: You don't even need to block that.
[OOC] Linlea: Oh is that free THP?
[OOC] Zen: Yes it is
[OOC] Linlea: [THP: 80] [SHP: 80] HP: 600/600, MP: 440/500, LP: 8/8, SoS: 150
[OOC] Linlea: [THP: 78] HP: 600/600, MP: 440/500, LP: 8/8, SoS: 150
[OOC] TheTale: 201]!
TheTale: Linlea's locked on! (as are Eris, Charlotte, and Maria.)
TheTale: (Er, no, not Maria, but Zen.)
TheTale: Battle order: Maria [F]:0 Charlotte [F]:0 Hobes [F]:2 Zen [F]:7 Linlea [B]:9 Eris [F]:13 Hobes [F]:17 Hobes [F]:22
TheTale: Status for Hobes : [<span style="color: #008000;">=================== </span>] Divert(4)
TheTale: Maria! Charlotte!
Eris: "By the way, donuts to dollars that the rifle has a 'gigantic wide arc energy beam' function, just… throwing that out there."
Charlotte slams her scythe into Hobes! [Backstab, 60D]
Linlea: "Zen is on the case! … I hope."
Charlotte rolled 1d100 and got 54 ( Total: 54 ) for 85
Charlotte rolled 1d12+175 and got 6 ( Total: 181.0 )
Zen: "My next move, yes, is to get ready for it"
[OOC] TheTale: 181]!
TheTale: Maria!
Maria strikes at Hobes again! [Forward Strike, 50D]
Maria rolled 1d100 and got 25 ( Total: 25 )
[OOC] Maria: 2 luck
Maria rolled d10+120,200% and got 9 ( Total: 258.0 ) for +20% to SA following this, +80 HP as well
Eris‘ dashes forward, slamming her hammer into Hobes as well. [SA]
Eris` rolled d100 and got 48 ( Total: 48 )
Eris` rolled d12+160,140% and got 10 ( Total: 237.99999999999997 )
[OOC] TheTale: 237]!
[OOC] TheTale: 258]!
TheTale: Battle order: Hobes [F]:0 Zen [F]:5 Linlea [B]:7 Eris [F]:11 Hobes [F]:15 Hobes [F]:20 Maria [F]:48 Charlotte [F]:58
TheTale: Status for Hobes : [<span style="color: #008000;">================ </span>] Divert(3)
TheTale: Hobes rushes in and delivers another bite to Linlea!
TheTale rolled 1d100 and got 71 ( Total: 71 )
TheTale: …And embeds a D2 Thorn in her! (2)
TheTale: Fiendlight courses through the chapel. Full lock on is achieved!
TheTale: Battle order: Zen [F]:0 Linlea [B]:2 Eris [F]:6 Hobes [F]:10 Hobes [F]:15 Hobes [F]:35 Maria [F]:43 Charlotte [F]:53
TheTale: Status for Hobes : [<span style="color: #008000;">================= </span>] Divert(2)
TheTale: Zen!
Zen runs forward, blue runes glowing on his armor "I see what you’re trying!" he delivers a full body slam against Hobes [Yield Not, 47D]
Zen rolled 1d100 and got 74 ( Total: 74 ) for 80
TheTale: It's a hit!
Zen rolled 1d8+110 and got 2 ( Total: 112 )
[OOC] TheTale: 112]!
TheTale: "Not exactly being subtle." Hobes spits.
TheTale: Battle order: Linlea [B]:0 Eris [F]:4 Hobes [F]:8 Hobes [F]:13 Hobes [F]:33 Maria [F]:41 Zen [F]:45 Charlotte [F]:51
TheTale: Status for Hobes : [<span style="color: #008000;">================ </span>] Divert(2)
TheTale: Linlea!
TheTale: Zen, what's the timer on your D2 Thorn?
[OOC] Zen: HP: 604/700, MP: 470/550, LP: 6/7, SoS: 175 - Lock On (U),D2 Thorn (1)
[OOC] Zen: NO WAIT
Linlea smiles at the thorn in her side. "Big mistake buddy. That's check." She fires an arrow at him. [Atlas Buster - 60D]
Linlea rolled 1d100 and got 48 ( Total: 48 )
[OOC] Zen: I'm an idiot it just went off
Linlea rolled d12+140 and got 10 ( Total: 150.0 ) for Actually make that 40D [Bring It]
TheTale: A ripple runs through Zen! [165 HP was lost!]
[OOC] Linlea: Wound(8) every time he's hit by me or he takes an action he takes 37 damage.
[OOC] TheTale: 150]!
TheTale: He's wounded!
TheTale: Battle order: Eris [F]:0 Hobes [F]:4 Hobes [F]:9 Hobes [F]:29 Linlea [B]:36 Maria [F]:37 Zen [F]:41 Charlotte [F]:47
TheTale: Status for Hobes : [<span style="color: #008000;">================ </span>] Divert(2) Wound[37](8)
TheTale: Eris!
Eris‘ tosses Zen a [Spark], before spinning her hammer and slamming it into the barrel of the rifle once again. [Divert] [60D]
Eris` rolled d10+120 and got 3 ( Total: 123 ) for HP
d100: 44 [Total: 44] - attack roll
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 167
TheTale: It’s a hit!
Eris‘ rolled d12+160,120% and got 7 ( Total: 200.4 ) for Refresh divert back to (5)
TheTale: He’s diverted! Hits for [200]!
TheTale: Hobes aims and fires at Zen's thorn-wound. [Crackshot!]
Maria follows up with an attack! [SA]
Maria rolled 1d100 and got 86 ( Total: 86 )
[OOC] Maria: 1 luck
Maria rolled d10+120,120% and got 8 ( Total: 153.6 )
[OOC] TheTale: 153]!
TheTale rolled 1d100 and got 37 ( Total: 37 ) for 80
TheTale rolled d8+148 and got 7 ( Total: 155.0 )
TheTale: Hitting Zen for 155 physical damage!
[OOC] Maria: +30% to Eris' next action
TheTale: Hobes is wounded, but still recovering. [37] [+70]
Zen grabs the bullet midair [Repel] "Look at this"
Linlea: "Maaaaan. Why can't I do cool stuff like that? He grabbed a BULLET, Eris!"
Zen: "That honestly was just luck"
Eris: "That's the power of the tank spec, sweety."
TheTale: Hobes delivers a steel-fanged punch to Zen!
TheTale rolled 1d100 and got 12 ( Total: 12 )
TheTale rolled d8+99 and got 2 ( Total: 101.0 )
TheTale: For 101 physical damage!
Zen just takes the hit
TheTale: And another!
TheTale rolled 1d100 and got 7 ( Total: 7 )
TheTale: He skids back, pulling the punch right before delivering it, embedding a D2 Thorn (2)!
TheTale: Battle order: Linlea [B]:0 Maria [F]:1 Zen [F]:5 Hobes [F]:8 Charlotte [F]:11 Hobes [F]:13 Eris [F]:24 Hobes [F]:33
TheTale: Status for Hobes : [<span style="color: #008000;">================ </span>] Divert(2) Wound[37](5)
TheTale: Linlea!
Eris: "Goodness, that gun certainly does have a nice rate of fire though!"
Linlea pulls out her flute and plays another song! [Magma Burst - 50D]
TheTale: Battle order: Maria [F]:0 Zen [F]:4 Hobes [F]:7 Charlotte [F]:10 Hobes [F]:12 Eris [F]:23 Hobes [F]:32 Linlea [B]:49
TheTale: Status for Hobes : [<span style="color: #008000;">================ </span>] Divert(2) Wound[37](5)
TheTale: Maria!
[OOC] Zen: HP: 491/700, MP: 470/550, LP: 6/7, SoS: 175 - Lock On (U),D2 Thorn (2)
Maria points at Hobes. "Strike now whie we have the chance!" [Turning Point, Slice, 50D; Anyone that attacks Hobes will get their SA back on my next turn]
[OOC] Maria: HP: 550/550, MP: 355/550, LP: 3/8, SoS: 137 - +30% to SAs (U),D2 Thorn (0)
Eris: "Works for me~"
TheTale: Zen!
TheTale: Maria's thorn ripples - she loses [165] HP!
Zen nods "Follow me" he repeats his [Yield Not, 47D]
Zen rolled 1d100 and got 7 ( Total: 7 ) for 80
Zen spends a point of luck to crit that
Zen rolled 1d8+110,200 and got 8 ( Total: 236.0 )
[OOC] TheTale: 236]!
Linlea fires an arrow at Hobes! [Attack Assist]
Linlea rolled 1d100 and got 30 ( Total: 30 )
Linlea rolled d12+140 and got 3 ( Total: 143.0 ) for +wound damage
[OOC] TheTale: 143] [37]!
Maria follows up with an attack of her own! [Chain Scheme]
Maria rolled 1d100 and got 20 ( Total: 20 )
[OOC] Maria: 1 luck
[OOC] Maria: also +30% damage for Linlea's SA
TheTale: Another [42] on the pile, then!
Maria rolled d10+120,230% and got 1 ( Total: 278.29999999999995 ) for another SA can follow
[OOC] TheTale: 278]!
Charlotte waves a hand, and Maria's shadow strikes again! [Umbral Slash, S.A]
Charlotte rolled 1d100 and got 79 ( Total: 79 ) for 85
Charlotte rolled 1d12+135,130 and got 2 ( Total: 178.1 )
[OOC] Maria: HP: 385/550, MP: 155/550, LP: 2/8, SoS: 137 - +30% to SAs (U),D2 Thorn (0)
[OOC] Charlotte: Also -15 delay for Charlotte
[OOC] TheTale: 178]!
TheTale: Charlotte, now!
TheTale: Battle order: Charlotte [F]:0 Hobes [F]:0 Hobes [F]:5 Eris [F]:16 Hobes [F]:25 Linlea [B]:42 Maria [F]:43 Zen [F]:44
TheTale: Status for Hobes : [<span style="color: #008000;">============= </span>] Divert(2) Wound[37](5)
TheTale: Charlotte's at… -3D, actually!
Charlotte slashes him again! [Follow Through]
Charlotte rolled 1d100 and got 11 ( Total: 11 ) for 85
[OOC] Charlotte: One luck to crit
Charlotte rolled 1d12+175,200 and got 4 ( Total: 358.0 )
[OOC] TheTale: 358]!
[OOC] Charlotte: 60D
[OOC] Charlotte: HP: 495/550, MP: 345/550, LP: 6/7, SoS: 137 - Recover Primed (U)
TheTale: Hobes spreads his feet, and they clamp onto the bridge, shining, polished wood valves sprouting out of the stone all down towards the party! [Orchestra Hit in CT10]
TheTale: Hobes slams his fist into the floor and a fiendish maw bursts from beneath Zen to bite him!
TheTale rolled 1d100 and got 69 ( Total: 69 )
TheTale rolled d8+99 and got 5 ( Total: 104.0 )
TheTale: Biting him for 104 physical damage!
Linlea fires off another gem missile at Hobes!
Linlea rolled d10+150 and got 1 ( Total: 151.0 ) for +wound
Zen shields himself for a moment, though still takes the full hit
[OOC] TheTale: 151] [37]!
Eris: "Aaaand incoming."
TheTale: Hobes spins his rifle up into the air, breathes in deep -
TheTale: The valves all along the chapel breathing inwards -
TheTale: And then the shot rips through the party like a thunder-clap, a tremendous wall of sound striking the field!
TheTale rolled 1d12+198 and got 3 ( Total: 201.0 )
TheTale: Blasting everyone for 201 magical Jinn damage!
Linlea rolled d10+150 and got 8 ( Total: 158.0 ) for +wound
[OOC] Charlotte: HP: 294/550, MP: 345/550, LP: 6/7, SoS: 137 - Recover Primed (U)
Zen slams his right foot on the ground, a radiant blue barrier appearing before the party [Impact Guard] [3/5ths defense modifier]
[OOC] Maria: HP: 214/550, MP: 155/550, LP: 2/8, SoS: 137 - +30% to SAs (U)
[OOC] Linlea: HP: 558/600, MP: 340/500, LP: 8/8, SoS: 150
[OOC] Zen: HP: 315/700, MP: 390/550, LP: 5/7, SoS: 175 - Lock On (U),D2 Thorn (2)
[OOC] Charlotte: HP: 375/550, MP: 345/550, LP: 6/7, SoS: 137 - Recover Primed (U)
[OOC] Eris: HP: 577/600, MP: 480/600, LP: 5/6, SoS: 150 - Thorn (1),Locked On (U)
[OOC] Eris: But with less lock on obv
TheTale: Hobes points his fiend-arm at Zen, maw open! [Tragedy in 10D!]
[OOC] Linlea: You took my damage right
[OOC] Zen: No, I didn't
[OOC] Zen: You took it but with a defense modifier
[OOC] Linlea: No I mean peter he usually does damage numbers
TheTale: Oh, yes! [158] [37].
[OOC] Zen: Ah yes
TheTale: Battle order: Eris [F]:0 Tragedy: Zen:4 Hobes [F]:9 Hobes [F]:19 Linlea [B]:26 Maria [F]:27 Zen [F]:28 Hobes [F]:29 Charlotte [F]:37
TheTale: Status for Hobes : [<span style="color: #ff8000;">========= </span>] Wound[37](3)
TheTale: Eris!
[OOC] Zen: HP: 375/700, MP: 390/550, LP: 5/7, SoS: 175 - Lock On (U)
Eris‘ waves her hand in Maria’s directly, causing her to glow briefly [High Spark], before giving the thread around a Hobes' neck a tug and pulling him towards her. As she does she swings her hammer into him in a blur, leaving multiple after images as she does. [Trinity Stake - Prime Load] [60D]
Eris‘ rolled d12+150 and got 5 ( Total: 155 ) for HP for maria
Eris` rolled 3d100 and got 61, 39, 48 ( Total: 148 )
[OOC] Maria: HP: 438/550, MP: 155/550, LP: 2/8, SoS: 137 - +30% to SAs (U)
Eris` rolled 3#d12+160,130%(1) and got 12 ( Total: 223.6 )
Also rolled 3#d12+160,130%(2) and got 5 [Total: 214.5]
Also rolled 3#d12+160,130%(3) and got 4 [Total: 213.20000000000002]
[OOC] Sugarlips: Grand Total: 651.3000000000001
Linlea lowers her flute for a moment to whistle. "Good job, Eris!"
[OOC] TheTale: 223] [214] [213]!
[OOC] Eris: And then thorn ticks
Eris: "Mmhm."
TheTale: Eris loses 165 HP!
TheTale: Hobes’s hand howls as he points it at Zen - it spews a gout of hellfire at him, burning him for 325 magical Salamander damage!
Linlea rolled d10+150 and got 8 ( Total: 158.0 ) for +wound damage
Zen growls back and raises his right hand, the flames dispersing around him harmlessly [Withstand]
[OOC] Zen: HP: 374/700, MP: 390/550, LP: 5/7, SoS: 175
TheTale: Hobes slams his fist into the ground and another fiend-maw bites into Zen!
TheTale rolled 1d100 and got 62 ( Total: 62 )
TheTale rolled d8+99 and got 4 ( Total: 103.0 )
TheTale: Biting him for 103 physical damage!
Linlea rolled d10+150 and got 9 ( Total: 159.0 ) for +wound damage
TheTale: Jaw's locked open. [Tragedy in 10D!]
[OOC] TheTale: 159] [37]!
Eris: "Man."
[OOC] Zen: Wait did it… Skip my turn?
[OOC] Zen: I would have acted before he did
Eris: "We really go sort of ballistic after having a moment or two to warm up, don't we…?"
[OOC] TheTale: No, the turn marker just has your name in it. Sorry!
[OOC] TheTale: You're up at 28D~
[OOC] Zen: Ah okay
TheTale: Battle order: Hobes [F]:0 Tragedy: Zen:0 Linlea [B]:7 Maria [F]:8 Zen [F]:9 Hobes [F]:10 Charlotte [F]:18 Hobes [F]:30 Eris [F]:41
TheTale: Status for Hobes : [<span style="color: #ff8000;">===== </span>] Wound[37](2)
TheTale: Hobes fires a gout of flame at Zen, incinerating him for - can I see a health call?
TheTale: Oh, and Linlea's locked on.
[OOC] Eris: HP: 483/600, MP: 480/600, LP: 5/6, SoS: 150
[OOC] Zen: HP: 301/700, MP: 390/550, LP: 5/7, SoS: 175
[OOC] Maria: HP: 438/550, MP: 155/550, LP: 2/8, SoS: 137 - +30% to SAs (U)
Zen is just about to go down
[OOC] Linlea: HP: 558/600, MP: 340/500, LP: 8/8, SoS: 150
[OOC] Charlotte: HP: 375/550, MP: 345/550, LP: 6/7, SoS: 137 - Recover Primed (U)
TheTale: Zen's incinerated for 399 magical Salamander damage!
Eris‘ swoops in and takes that instead! [Guard Assist]
[OOC] Eris: +50 HP To Everyone From Glitter Sparkles
TheTale: Eris can handle 399 magical Salamander damage, right?
Eris` can!
Zen nods to Eris "Alright, thanks, he really liked me"
Eris: "That is sort of what we pay you for, to be fair."
Charlotte frowns and taps Zen’s shadow, healing him. [Recover quick, Miracle]
Linlea rolled d10+150 and got 1 ( Total: 151.0 ) for +wound damage if he still has wound
[OOC] TheTale: 151] [37]!
Charlotte rolled 1d12+162,200 and got 6 ( Total: 336.0 ) for -10 delay for Charlotte
[OOC] Charlotte: HP: 425/550, MP: 345/550, LP: 6/7, SoS: 137
TheTale: Hobes slams his fist down and a fiend-maw bites into Linlea!
TheTale rolled 1d100 and got 14 ( Total: 14 )
TheTale: Hits! Any bonuses?
[OOC] Linlea: +40%
Maria steps in front of the blow. [GA, +30% to Linlea's next action]
TheTale rolled d8*1.2+99*1.2 and got 7 ( Total: 127.2 )
TheTale: Oh!
TheTale: He stops at the last moment and embeds a D2 Thorn (2) in Maria instead.
TheTale: Linlea and Zen are locked on!
TheTale: Battle order: Linlea [B]:0 Maria [F]:1 Charlotte [F]:1 Zen [F]:2 Hobes [F]:3 Hobes [F]:23 Hobes [F]:33 Eris [F]:34
TheTale: Status for Hobes : [<span style="color: #ff0000;">===== </span>] Wound[37](1)
Linlea lowers her flute a bit and puffs out her cheeks. "I can't let you show me up after that attack, Eris." She takes out her bow before pulling back an arrow with a look of fierce determination. "You're going down Hobes!" It seems she's putting everything into this shot. [Magic Burst - 70D | Overdriver -100HP]
Linlea rolled 1d100 and got 48 ( Total: 48 )
[OOC] Linlea: -5 luck
Linlea rolled d12*2.5+266*2.5 and got 10 ( Total: 690.0 ) for +wound damage
Eris‘ frowns slightly. "You know I can only do that once, right…?"
[OOC] Linlea: 17:47:27] * Linlea lowers her flute a bit and puffs out her cheeks. "I can’t let you show me up after that attack, Eris." She takes out her bow before pulling back an arrow with a look of fierce determination. "You're going down Hobes!" It seems she's putting everything into this shot. [Magic Burst - 70D | Overdriver -100HP
[OOC] Linlea> [17:47:33] <Linlea: -5 luck
[OOC] Linlea: 17:47:48] <Linlea> !sugar d12*2.5+266*2.5 ; +wound damage
[OOC] Linlea: 17:47:50] <Sugarlips> Linlea, d12*2.5+266*2.5: 10 [Total: 690.0 (High), Avg: 10.00] - +wound damage
[OOC] TheTale: 690] [37]!
TheTale: A shining arrow is embedded in his eye. It gives off steam.
TheTale: Battle order: Maria [F]:0 Charlotte [F]:0 Zen [F]:1 Hobes [F]:2 Hobes [F]:22 Hobes [F]:32 Eris [F]:33 Linlea [B]:59
TheTale: Status for Hobes : [<span style="color: #ff0000;">== </span>] Wound[37](1)
TheTale: Maria!
Maria: "Good job!" She lashes out with a follow-up! [Slice finishes; everyone's SA is back]
TheTale: Decide the truth!
Maria rolled 1d100 and got 22 ( Total: 22 )
[OOC] Maria: 2 luck
Eris‘ dashes forward and slams her Hammer into Hobes! [SA]
Eris` rolled d100 and got 76 ( Total: 76 )
Maria: one sec please
Maria: "Leave my city and my queen alone, D2! Get your puppets out of here!" She smashes the axe into Hobes.
Maria rolled d10+120,420% and got 3 ( Total: 516.6 )
TheTale: Slice!
[OOC] Maria: wait can I shine Undine too? +30%
TheTale: When you want to shout your name to the world, you can shine!
[OOC] Maria: +36 damage
TheTale: Hobes falls to his knees.. The valves spread throughout the shatter turn white and dissipate, a phantom current of water washing them away.
TheTale: And then, his head falls from his shoulders.
TheTale: Clear fluid flows out from his throat, like an emptied spit-valve. His trunk was nothing more than polished wood on the inside.
TheTale: He raises one hand to try and steady the rifle at a target, and…
Eris` skids to a stop from her follow up, pauses for a half second before kicking the gun out of the body’s hands.
TheTale: His fiend-hand severs that arm with a single bite.
Eris: "Woah."
Linlea fist pumps. "We did it! Was that arrow cool or what?" She's grinning pretty hard.
TheTale: Way to go!!
[OOC] TheTale: Got 15 EXP
Zen: "Hrm… I guess the wolf was pretty loyal to the end" he looks at Linlea "It was amazing in fact"
TheTale: The Queen walks past his corpse.
Eris: "It'd be cooler if it didn't hurt you on the way out, but." Eris hand wobbles, then shrugs and thumbs up in Linlea's direction.
Linlea: "An attack like that HAS to have a backblast. It's like a rule!"
Eris: "Uh-huh."
TheTale: She inspects the Captain. Pulls his scarf away.
TheTale: That strange color to his skin.
Zen looks at the queen
TheTale: "A monster in my court, is it?" She asks.
TheTale: "I do not intend to betray you." The Captain answers. "Still, I suspect this isn't your first choice of vocation." "…It is not."
Eris: "Half monster, really. He's both the man you knew, and the monster he bound with. At once."
Zen: "We planned on having him as a backup plan, the intent was to bring before you Plenes Altsie… We were kind of forced this way a little too early"
TheTale: She smiles.
Eris: "Think of it as a proof of concept that peace can work, or some such."
TheTale: "Of course, of course. At least until you get me the other one."
TheTale: "Go, go." The Queen says. "My court needs all it can get."
Linlea: "I dunno… I think this ending proves that monsters and humans can work together. That's a way better story than an someone accused of assassination."
Zen: "Hey why stick with one if we can have everything, Linlea"
Zen looks at Maria "You heard the queen, let's get your uncle moving to make the case"
[OOC] Linlea: HP: 500/600, MP: 330/500, LP: 3/8, SoS: 150
Eris‘ smiles, before giving a salute to the captain. "Enjoy your new post for a few hours! We should have you back in charge of your magical final boss transporting ship shortly."
Maria: "I’m not sure 'haste' is in his vocabulary, but we can try."
Linlea lets out a small yawn as she stretches. "So…. what do we do in the meantime?"
Eris‘ half covers her mouth with a hand, before throwing her voice towards the Queen but not actually getting any quieter, "And feel free to make him nervous and uncomfortable with a liteny of questions and your unreadable expression, of course."
Eris: "There is no meantime, my dead Linlea. We’re headed straight back to the manor now that the Hobes issue has been resolved."
Eris‘ swings her hammer into the air, before is disappears. She gives a curtsey to the Queen and Captain both, before turning to head back into the city.
Linlea: "Awww, we’re heading out again? I only put everything into that attack since I figured we'd have some down time. Oops!" She scratches her head before smiling.
[OOC] Eris: also dear^ obv
Eris: "We just woke up, it's far to early to go to sleep."
Linlea: "It's true, but you at least could have wrangled some more supplies out of the queen since we completed the task."
Eris: "We literally just did that before we went to bed!"
Linlea: "We work quickly!"
Eris: "We haven't even used anything but the one travel supplies."
Linlea: "Fiiiiiine." She crosses her arms before pouting. "I want some food though."
Eris: "We can check after we bring the sniper back though if you're that intent on penny pinching."
Eris: "We just ate too you glutton! Has your sense of time been utterly destroyed since you went to bed…?"
Charlotte: "I'm sure you can avail on Maria's fiendish maid for a snack when we get there."
Linlea: "This new strategy I'm doing is using a lot of mana! Don't you have any tea or something?"
Eris: "Oh, certainly. And our lovely maid of our own could probably stance to toss a heal or two the party's way as well."
Maria: "I'm sure Rebuchet can oblige."
TheTale: The Queen smiles. "We'll see you soon, of course."
TheTale: And the knights guarding the entrance stand aside.
Charlotte ruffles Linlea's hair. "See?" [+1 LP]
Linlea gives a thumbs up to Maria. "Your follow up attack was pretty cool too!" [+1 LP]
Zen looks at the girls and starts getting all giggly, then continues going on
Maria: "Thank you. Your arrow was impressive after all of those counters."
[OOC] Maria: HP: 488/550, MP: 155/550, LP: 1/8, SoS: 137 - +30% to SAs (U),D2 Thorn (2)
[OOC] Maria: HP: 488/550, MP: 155/550, LP: 1/8, SoS: 137 - +30% to SAs (U),D2 Thorn (2)
Linlea: "After that barrage didn't dent those monsters on our trip to get the captain I figured I needed to adapt. This world keeps playing tricks on me."
Eris‘ isn’t about to be left out of all this needless touching, and starts digging around in Charlotte's apron, pulling out four [Herbal Blend]s, tossing one bottled tea to Linlea, two to Maria, and handing Charlotte one as well. [+30 + 30x STM MP]
Eris: "They *were* unexpectedly tough for a random encounter, yes."
Charlotte nods, spreading out a Saving Grace to the party.
Charlotte rolled 1d8+72 and got 8 ( Total: 80.0 ) for party healing, I don't think any are in SoS
[OOC] Linlea: 30x STM ok
[OOC] Eris: I MENT 3x
[OOC] Charlotte: [SHP: 80] HP: 505/550, MP: 306/550, LP: 6/7, SoS: 137
[OOC] Zen: HP: 700/700, MP: 390/550, LP: 5/7, SoS: 175
[OOC] Linlea: [SHP: 80] HP: 580/600, MP: 426/500, LP: 4/8, SoS: 150
Linlea nods. "Thanks~."
[OOC] Maria: HP: 550/550, MP: 257/550, LP: 1/8, SoS: 137 - +0% to SAs (U)
Eris‘ also applies an Ointment to herself as they walk.
Eris` or three.
TheTale: Down to Altsie Manor?
[OOC] Eris: Yup!
TheTale: Rebuchet meets you at the door. "Good to see you again, Lady Maria and company."
Linlea: "You too, Rebuchet!"
Maria: "We’re back, Rebuchet. Is my uncle awake yet?"
TheTale: "He is, in fact. I'll see if he can delay his intake of liquor a few moments."
TheTale: She nods. "Do come in."
Eris: "Oh, is that a breakfast drink in these parts?"
Maria: "Thank you." She heads inside.
Maria: "For him? Yes."
Zen: "As I suspected"
Eris: "It's a good think he's a noble and not blue collar!"
TheTale: And she shows you to where the man himself is slung over a fainting couch in the study -
TheTale: slouched over the arm-rest, one hand dangling, a bottle resting on the floor beside the couch-leg.
Zen raises an eyebrow
Eris: "Good morning!"
Eris: "Any plans for the day?"
TheTale: "Other than being gutted by monsters, no. And you, my dear?"
Eris: "That's not on your agenda at all!"
Eris‘ kneels down, grabbing the bottle and pulling it out of his hands.
Eris: "We’ve made an appointment for you to restore honor and or glory to your house instead."
TheTale: He sighs. "I will admit that to be a slight improvement."
TheTale: "Does it involve leaving this couch and not being handed back my drink?"
Eris: "It involves leaving the couch at least."
Eris: "You have to go aaaaall the way up to the Palace, unfortunately."
Eris: "And then you get to be one of the few people to ever win a case against Klein. Exciting!"
TheTale: "Ah, but instead, consider this:"
TheTale: "Curse your slattern heart and a pox on all your houses."
TheTale: "Maria excluded for obvious reasons, given."
Maria giggles.
Eris: "I haven't a house to curse and I've been told I'm an obnoxious, callous and not-at-all-nice woman as is,"
Eris: "So I'm okay with this."
TheTale: He pulls himself to his feet with some effort and blinks hangover heavy eyes.
Eris: "It'll be fun!"
Maria: "
TheTale: "You cold-bodied, callous bitch, to cuss upon you is to underestimate your cussedness."
Maria: "And we'll get to see Aunt Plenes again."
Eris: "And think of the party you can throw without receiving any dirty looks from the neighbors for not only freeing Plenes, but also, getting her one of the best jobs in the kingdom!"
TheTale: He lays his hand upon the arm-rest as he walks out the door. "I'd eat your honeyed words sooner if I didn't expect to be competing with maggots upon biting into them, and a likewise consideration to your chest."
Eris‘ pasues, then laughs.
Eris: "Can’t say I've ever heard that one before."
Eris: "Thought what does that say of your attitude to Maria if you suspect that and were attempting to get us engaged just last night…!"
Maria: "She raises a good point."
TheTale: "Fie, fie, call it off, I came this close to dooming you to a hell beyond all others."
TheTale: He coughs, wetly.
TheTale: A bleary look in his eyes.
TheTale: "Well, I suppose I have a fucking case to make, don't I?"
Eris: "Mmhm."
TheTale: He mumbles as he heads out the door, past Rebuchet. "And a fuck upon you, and a fuck upon your line for all seven of its next bastards."
Eris‘ wraps an arm around Maria’s shoulder, watching her uncle walk off. "He was right, he's *much* more pleasent in the evening."
Maria nods.
Zen waits until he's out of hearing range "What is even going on with him…"
Eris: "Your world sucks! He drinks a lot."
Eris: "I don't imagine there's a hell of a lot more to it than that?" She gives a questioning look to Maria.
Maria: "Not….really, I guess."
Zen: "Anway… Let's go along, we gotta see this to the end"
Eris: "Of course."
TheTale: He makes his way to the Court of Wishes.
Eris‘ follows along! And feels like she’s starting to remember how the road here work, finally.
TheTale: He browbeats the clerk until they let him onto the floor - he decks some sniveling lower noble that was thinking he would get in first.
Maria just sighs.
TheTale: "Please, please, this is personal business for the Queen."
Maria says to Eris, "you probably would've done pretty much the exact same thing, wouldn't you?"
TheTale: "Go in someplace warm and mourn your dead properly."
TheTale: …And he heads out onto the floor without much waiting.
Eris‘ puts a hand over her chest, looking offended. "I’d never."
Zen: "I wonder how well this is going to work…"
Eris: "I'd just walk out there without consulting anyone."
TheTale: His case, when it's finally announced is, in a word, flimsy. He needs prompting on most points of evidence, and seems to get lost in even the simplest turns of rhetoric.
TheTale: Of course, he gets that prompting.
TheTale: From Kline - she's taking a fall.
TheTale: It's not particularly transparent. There are murmurs in the gallery, of 'what is she doing', 'how are we going to bring her in line'.
Eris‘ leans against the railing during the proceedings. "I get the feeling we could have done this almost as well with you."
Maria: "(Maybe you should have just forced me to do it this morning anyway. It couldn’t have gone much worse.)"
Eris‘ giggles into her hand.
TheTale: One of the officials attempts to interrupt - Kline shakes her head. Raises a hand.
Zen: "(We’d miss the chance to rescue the captain, then"
TheTale: "I see those crossbows trained upon me. Some of you here must have read the evidence."
TheTale: "Plenes Altsie's innocence is not truly in doubt."
TheTale: "And, as such, she died a hero to the state, full of everything you so lionize."
TheTale: "But she's not… she's not one of yours, is she? Not useful to you. Not useful to anyone." She squints, a little, pacing.
TheTale: "Really, I have no case against her. Don't want me to say that, do you? Each and every one of you just got your favorite graves bumped down in line."
TheTale: A crossbow bolt is loosed at it.
TheTale: Her arm grows - muscular, furred, laden with thick spines - she catches it, and crushes it.
TheTale: "Not tonight."
TheTale: "Or today. Or whenever it is."
TheTale: "Now…"
Eris: "It's morning, dear!"
TheTale: "…The defense rests."
TheTale: Megajudge inhales to make his pronouncement.
TheTale: Kline grows, spined and powerful, all the bolts in the world being loosed doing nothing to harm her, splintering off her hide.
TheTale: "There are monsters at your gate."
TheTale: "If you keep shooting me, I am going to kill people on the way out."
TheTale: Kline walks over the walkway, takes Eris by the hand, and leaves.
TheTale: Megajudge, belatedly, responds:
TheTale: "NOT GUILTY. THE DEFENDENT" - A pause. "PLENES" "ALTSIE" "IS TO BE LIFTED FOR IMMEDIATE RESURRECTION."
Eris: "Oop! -" Eris is drug away - tosses the booze bottle back to Uncle Deadbeat before she's too far away.
Maria stands up. "My fellow countrymen, those crossbows would be better used in defence of the city, instead of enforcing slavery!"
Linlea watches Eris leave. "Well then."
Linlea: "That went about how I expected it to."
Maria: "I expected more fighting, honestly."
Zen looks at Eris going off, looks at Linlea "I suppose i'm going to go along with them to make sure they're fine on their way to wheverever they're going"
Linlea: "Is fighting common in prospero court? I expected nothing to happen and Eris to get hit on again."
Charlotte blinks, gives a wolf-whistle in Eris and Kline's direction before they're out of sight.
Zen: "Make sure to keep an eye on the proceedings, alright?"
TheTale: "Yeah, yeah. I'll see she gets dredged up properly."
TheTale: …The court adjourns.
Zen goes along after the girls. He is mostly worried there might be some people asking to get killed, not so much with people hurting those two.
Maria: "Thank you, uncle. You're the best." She kisses him on the cheek.
Maria then follows Eris and Kline.
Linlea: "Honestly I think you should have let him drink a bit more before making the case."
Maria sighs and nods.
TheTale: He calls out: "Yes, I agree!"
Charlotte chuckles softly. "Yes."
TheTale: Kline slides down to her normal height upon leaving the Court, upon coming to its wind-battered bridge.
TheTale: "Now then."
TheTale: "You're going to escort me out of here."
Eris: "I hadn't really been planning on doing that at precisely this moment but I suppose we can move the time table up a bit…?"
Eris: "Assuming you promise not to kill anyone that doesn't attack you first, anyway."
Eris: "We're trying to do this whole peace thing for some reason…?"
Zen: "Eehh… If we keep moving i'm fairly certain we can do this with a minimum of collateral"
TheTale: "They've been dying well enough without my intervention." Kline shrugs.
Eris: "That's the spirit!"
Linlea approaches Eris and Kline before shaking her head. "Well. If we can achieve peace then we aren't going to have to blow our way through hundreds of monsters to get the caravan through sycorax."
Eris: "Hm."
Linlea: "Since if we left day one that is what we would have had to do."
Eris: "Should we tell the Queen first or just let her know later…?" A head tilt towards Maria.
Zen looks ahead "Tell her later"
Eris: "Sure!"
Charlotte: "Better to beg forgiveness than ask permission?"
Maria: "Best to get Kline out first, at least."
Zen: "We gotta get our weretiger here out as soon as possible while we have surprise to our side"
Linlea: "That said, if you REALLY want to get technical we personally only need to become the monsters friends to do that. But we can't just leave Maria and Zen hanging!"
Eris: "Ha!"
Linlea: "So we're stuck with the entire city."
Eris: "It's a good thing no one that would tease you about learning to care about people is here Maria! Well, I mean, other than us."
Maria rolls her eyes. "The poor girl's been through more than enough."
Eris‘ rolls a shrug, then starts heading out of the Palace and back towards the caravan, Klein in hand.
Linlea: "Oh. Were we going to move her out with the caravan? Or…?"
Eris: "Oh I know but someone was talking about you being a raging racist berserking and eating the hearts of monsters or something or other at some point."
TheTale: "We could have a potluck," Kline says.
Eris: "I mean, it seems saner to have her sit in the caravan for a bit than it does to take her through the gates when they’reon ultra high alert."
Maria: "Oh, no, I still have no problems killing them if they come marching up to the gates."
Eris: "What with the giant fiend dead and all."
Maria: "With their own giant monster probably at the lead."
Linlea: "So… were we just going to sneak her out when we leave in a day or two?"
Linlea: "We're making pretty good progress I think we can start to head out of the city in two days at this rate."
Eris‘ pauses for a second, stares at Maria’s face, then errupts into a fit of giggles.
Zen: "Give it a day or two to let the alert level lower a little"
Zen: "Alternatively sneak out in the chaos that is certain to occur"
Maria: "…what? You were involved when it showed up a couple of days ago, weren't you?"
Linlea: "Not just involved. The three of us sent it running!"
Linlea: "And nobody saw…" She pouts.
Eris: "Mmhm. I sort of more or less told him he was an idiot coming in here with no real plan or back up and may have implied he should return with help…?"
Maria: "Thanks for that."
Eris: "So, the thought of him returning with an entire army is just… hehe!"
Maria: "Oh…I see. Glad you find it so funny."
Eris: "I am too!"
Zen: "I almost want to say they are very unlikely to reach here"
Eris: "It feels like being me would be a lot more difficult if I didn't think things like this were amusing."
Maria rolls her eyes. "We should probably stop him before he smashes the wall and lets that horde of monsters through, however."
Zen: "Shinzou probably has a good plan to finish what he started already"
Eris: "Did he strike you as a man with a plan…?"
TheTale: Kline looks back over her shoulder for a moment and then walks on.
Linlea: "How far out is the invasion? I'd imagine they can't get a team of engineers out to the ship to fix it unless the invasion is repelled."
Zen: "No"
Zen: "But"
Linlea: "No ship, we can't fly to the flying fortress."
Zen: "Neither am I so"
Charlotte: "Which is almost inevitable but hasn't shown up yet."
Eris` laughs even harder.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License