Apocatastasis The Festival Part Ii

AURUM: The Name Eater - a titanic wolf with human hands, eyes like crystal, and the aura of Winter.
Ezekiel: "Hey, hey." A pause. "Do you think. The wolf knows. It has hands instead of paws?"
Solberg: "Holy shit, Ezekiel."
[OOC] Eidolon: I gotta ask- are the hands covered in fur or are they like, naked pink human hands
Solberg: "Do you know that you've had paws the whole time?"
AURUM: Suvarna's cowering behind all of you, but it seems like someone among you has distracted the beast from his prey - an old escaped enemy. It stares at Peregrine, growling deep in its throat.
[OOC] Eidolon: because the latter is how I saw it and it's pretty horrifying
[OOC] Solberg: the latter iirc from way back in the day
[OOC] Nine: It is pretty horrifying
Ezekiel: "Wh -"
Ezekiel: "No!"
Nine: "I was almost going to take this serious"
AURUM: Pink, fleshy, a little wrinkled. The proportions aren't exactly right.
AURUM: By which I mean they're… totally wrong. Ugh, disgusting!
Solberg: "I thought you would have noticed by now."
Ezekiel: "Man, I'm not even high right now! UNLESS YOU'RE PAWS TOO???"
Eidolon holds his hands up in a defensive posture.
Eidolon: "Any advice other than 'stay away from mouth, but especially hands?'"
Nameless‘ walks forward, heavy blade swinging like a metronome. "Get ready to forget things."
Clarafina draws her axe and lowers her veil.
Nine: "I’d say don't get too close, period"
Solberg adjusts their tie and extends their baton.
Solberg: "That's why they invented writing, Peregrine."
Nameless‘ smiles. "I have to get close. What I need is, I think, in its belly." A few shuffling, spinning steps and the tip of his blade is pointing at the beasts throat. "Now, say ’Aaah…'"
AURUM: Name Eater is [In the Zone] and attacks 30D faster (2)! Name Eater howls, and splits off two untargetable mirages at 15 and 30D! [Shadow Speed] The central Name Eater leaps at Nameless! [Rabid Attack]
AURUM rolled 1d100 and got 24 ( Total: 24 )
AURUM rolled d12+180 and got 6 ( Total: 186 )
AURUM: Dealing [186] physical damage, and Nameless is Wounded and recieves -50% healing (4), and Poisoned, taking [84] physical a turn (4)!
Ezekiel: "Seems like it's really not a fan of you bro."
Eidolon low-whistles.
AURUM: Battle order: Clarafina [F]:0 Solberg [B]:3 Nine [B]:5 Peregrine [F]:5 Ezekiel [F]:5 Gilded Paper Tiger [F]:5 Eidolon [B]:7 Trumpetemander [B]:8 Name Eater [F]:14 Name Eater [F]:29 Name Eater [F]:29
AURUM: Status for Gilded Paper Tiger : [<span style="color: #008000;">==========</span>]
AURUM: Status for Trumpetemander : [<span style="color: #008000;">==========</span>] Follower Spirit(U)
AURUM: Status for Name Eater : [<span style="color: #008000;">====================</span>] Single-Minded [Nameless](U) 30D Faster(1)
Nameless: "We go way back."
Clarafina slashes the Eater with her axe. [Arm Bind - 50D]
Clarafina rolled 1d100 and got 10 ( Total: 10 ) for C80
AURUM: Hits!
Clarafina takes a step back and shooting black ribbons arc up from the cracks in the stone, binding its muzzle! Arm Bind (4) - Punishes next non-Basic technique for 90 damage!
Clarafina rolled 1d12*2+120*2 and got 12 ( Total: 264.0 )
Clarafina: Critically striking for 264 physical damage!
AURUM: Dealing [264] and inflicting Arm Bind [90] (4)! Solberg!
Solberg hits Nameless with a barrage of healing energy. [Spark, Rapid Pulse - heal everything I roll right now and then +120 HP per turn (2) on top of that. Except, y'know, halved.]
Solberg rolled d6+50 and got 4 ( Total: 54.0 )
Solberg rolled d10+150 and got 6 ( Total: 156.0 )
Nine looks as as the eater immediately wooshes right now, painfully striking at Peregrine. "It's fast"
[OOC] Solberg: 50D
AURUM: Nine! Ezekiel! Peregrine!
[OOC] Solberg: erk. 120 instead of 150. So 126 instead of 156, which is really 63 instead of 126.
[OOC] Nameless: [F] HP: 529/600 | MP: 500/500 | SoS: 150 | Luck (8), Poison (84) (4), Wounded (4), Regen (120) (2)
Ezekiel moves in and takes a swipe at the Guilded Paper Tiger. [After Me] [47D]
Ezekiel rolled d100 and got 76 ( Total: 76 )
Ezekiel rolled d8+96 and got 6 ( Total: 102 ) for next person to hit it deals +30%
Nine pulls out a small glass cylinder, he walks over to Peregrine "Excuse-me" he picks up some of the blood from his wound. He pulls out a grey pill from his pocket and drops it in the cylinder, it boils. [Quarantine Breach, CT20]
AURUM: Hits for [102]!
Nameless‘ turns aside from the Name Eater to slash at the Paper Tiger. [Setting Tinder, 60D]
Nameless` rolled 1d100 and got 18 ( Total: 18 ) for 85/5
Nameless` spends a luck because fuck adds.
AURUM: Hits, dealing extra damage!
Nameless` rolled 1d12+150,230 and got 4 ( Total: 354.2 )
Nameless` shifts to Earth.
AURUM: Sadly, it’s -barely- still hanging in there - SoS! - and retaliates, snapping at Peregrine! [Leave Open]
AURUM rolled 1d100 and got 72 ( Total: 72 ) for 80
[OOC] Solberg: What would proc first, an SA or that reaction?
AURUM: I mean, that's just… its attack.
AURUM: So, if you wanted to SA it… I mean, I certainly couldn't stop you!
Solberg ricochets another orb after Nameless, 'missing' and striking the tiger instead. [SA - Bank SHot]
AURUM: Oh no!
Solberg rolled d12+144 and got 4 ( Total: 148.0 )
AURUM: The tiger falls apart like it's made of paper! Which really isn't all that surprising, considering the circumstances.
AURUM: Battle order: Eidolon [B]:0 Trumpetemander [B]:1 Name Eater [F]:7 Nine [B]:18 Name Eater [F]:22 Name Eater [F]:22 Clarafina [F]:43 Ezekiel [F]:45 Solberg [B]:46 Peregrine [F]:58
AURUM: Status for Trumpetemander : [<span style="color: #008000;">==========</span>] Follower Spirit(U)
AURUM: Status for Name Eater : [<span style="color: #008000;">=================== </span>] Single-Minded [Nameless](U) 30D Faster(1) Arm Bind 90(4)
AURUM: Eidolon!
Solberg starts quoting: "'To gild refined gold, to paint the lily, to throw a perfume on the violet…'" then trails off, waves a hand, and continues half-heartedly. " - is just fucking stupid. Or something like that."
Eidolon holds one hand forward and one hand behind, stars dancing around them both [CT 15]
Ezekiel: "I don't get it."
Solberg: "Paws and think about it."
Eidolon snorts.
AURUM: The Trumpetemander trills triumphantly! [Call Up] - the Name Eater is quickened by 25D and inflicts +30% damage (3)!
AURUM: The Name Eater basic attacks Nameless!
Ezekiel pauses.
AURUM rolled 1d100 and got 94 ( Total: 94 ) for 80
AURUM: But misses!
Nameless‘ is wise in the ways of this beast.
AURUM: The Name Eater basic attacks Nameless!
AURUM rolled 1d100 and got 16 ( Total: 16 ) for 80
AURUM rolled d12+180,150% and got 4 ( Total: 276.0 ) for +30% damage, +20% follower spirit
AURUM: Dealing [276] damage!
Solberg ducks in to take the brunt of that instead. [GA]
AURUM: Also, Arm Bind procs and deals damage!
AURUM: Battle order: Eidolon [B]:0 Nine [B]:3 Name Eater [F]:7 Name Eater [F]:16 Trumpetemander [B]:16 Clarafina [F]:28 Ezekiel [F]:30 Solberg [B]:31 Peregrine [F]:43
AURUM: Status for Trumpetemander : [<span style="color: #008000;">==========</span>] Follower Spirit(U)
AURUM: Status for Name Eater : [<span style="color: #008000;">=================== </span>] Single-Minded [Nameless](U) +30% Damage(1)
AURUM: Eidolon!
Eidolon flicks his wrists, and the tiny stars arc over and fall all across the Name Eater and Trumpetemander! [Pair Strike, 35D] [Also I Did A Backfeed]
[OOC] Solberg: HP: 400/600, MP: 640/700, LP: 6/6, SoS: 150 - Lazy Damage (138) (1)
Eidolon rolled 1d6+100 and got 5 ( Total: 105 ) for hits both, Marks both
AURUM: The Name Eater snarls!
AURUM: Nine!
Nine shakes the glass cylinder a little, the boiling blood turns to a crimson vapour "Clear target zone" he tosses it at the enemy front row [Quarantine Breach, 40D]
Eidolon: "I haven’t even hit you that hard yet."
Nine rolled 2d100 and got 6, 73 ( Total: 79 ) for 70
[OOC] Nine: Uhn, who did I miss?
AURUM: Missed the Name Eater!
AURUM: Er, there's only one thing in the front row…
Nine did not miss the Name Eater! [1 luck]
AURUM: So let's say you hit the name eater!
[OOC] Nine: Oh? I thought the Trumpetemander… Oh well
[OOC] Nine: Thank you!
[OOC] Eidolon: uhh there's only one target in the front row isn't there
[OOC] Eidolon: ah yes you saw
Inflicts Poisoned[84], same one as on Nameless, with same duration, on the Name Eater!
[OOC] Nine: What's the duration on that right now, Sam?
[OOC] Nameless: 3
AURUM: A taste of its own medicine!
AURUM: The Name Eater does a basic attack on Nameless!
AURUM rolled 1d100 and got 26 ( Total: 26 ) for 80
[OOC] Nine: HP: 500/500, MP: 540/550, LP: 8/8, SoS: 125 - Chain [+20%/+10] (U)
AURUM rolled d12+180,150% and got 7 ( Total: 280.5 ) for +30, +20
AURUM: Dealing [280] physical damage!
AURUM: Sam, post HP?
[OOC] Nameless: [F] HP: 279/600 | MP: 500/500 | SoS: 150 | Luck (7), Poison (84) (3), Wounded (3), Regen (120) (1)
AURUM: A [Void Flare] opens up in the air above Nameless, black and swirling!
AURUM: Battle order: Name Eater [F]:0 Trumpetemander [B]:0 Void Flare [F]:1 Clarafina [F]:12 Ezekiel [F]:14 Solberg [B]:15 Eidolon [B]:19 Nine [B]:27 Peregrine [F]:27
AURUM: Status for Trumpetemander : [<span style="color: #008000;">======== </span>] Follower Spirit(U)
AURUM: Status for Name Eater : [<span style="color: #008000;">================== </span>] Single-Minded [Nameless](U) Poisoned 84(3) +30% Damage(1)
AURUM: Name Eater takes damage from poison!
AURUM: The Name Eater is [In The Zone]!
AURUM: Wait no not this turn nevermind
[OOC] Solberg: Still? or did it refresh from the (2) or -
AURUM: Uh it was gonna refresh but I changed my mind
AURUM: The Name Eater bites at Nameless with icicle fangs! [Attack]
AURUM rolled 1d100 and got 14 ( Total: 14 ) for 30/80
Eidolon warps in the way of that! [G.A.] And spends two luck!
[OOC] Eidolon: or not if the 30 crit doesn't apply to me
AURUM rolled d12+180,120% and got 1 ( Total: 217.2 ) for no need to spend the luck, crit only vs. Nameless
AURUM: Dealing [217] damage to Eidolon!
AURUM: It takes more poison damage!
AURUM: The Trumpetemander trumpets triumphantly! [Call Up] - Name Eater's quickened by 25 and +30% damage is refreshed!
AURUM: The Void Flare erupts! Nameless takes the difference between his max and current HP in magical damage!
Ezekiel swoops in and takes the hit instead! [Guard Assist]
Ezekiel takes no damage and gives Nameless +30% with his next action to boot!
AURUM: The Name Eater howls!!!!
AURUM: Battle order: Clarafina [F]:0 Ezekiel [F]:2 Solberg [B]:3 Eidolon [B]:7 Nine [B]:15 Peregrine [F]:15 Trumpetemander [B]:18 Name Eater [F]:23
AURUM: Status for Trumpetemander : [<span style="color: #008000;">======== </span>] Follower Spirit(U)
AURUM: Status for Name Eater : [<span style="color: #008000;">================= </span>] Single-Minded [Nameless](U) Poisoned 84(1) 30D Faster(1) +30% Damage(3) Real Mad(U)
AURUM: n.b. Real Mad doesn't actually have any mechanical effects…
AURUM: …in fact, lemme just… get rid of that… okay.
AURUM: Clarafina!
Eidolon: "It's okay, I laughed."
Clarafina crushes a vial of something in one hand and slashes though the ensuing mist, striking at the Name-Eater! [Luck Bane - 50D]
Clarafina rolled 1d100 and got 75 ( Total: 75 )
Clarafina rolled 1d10+120 and got 3 ( Total: 123.0 )
Clarafina: Luck Bane[50](4) - take 50 damage per spent LP!
AURUM: Hits… I think! For [123] and luckbane! That doesn't wear off like Arm Bind, right?
Clarafina: Nope, that one sticks around.
AURUM: Ezekiel!
Ezekiel pauses, dashes forward at the Trumpeteander! [40D] [Forward Strike]
Ezekiel rolled d100 and got 13 ( Total: 13 )
AURUM: Hits! Back row!
Ezekiel rolled d8+91,80% and got 1 ( Total: 73.60000000000001 ) for Strike Assist off this for +80HP and +30% damage
AURUM: Deals [73]!
[OOC] Nine: Sam take that
Nameless‘ lunches forward behind Ezekiel and smashes the Trumpetmander [A Sudden Spark]
Nameless` rolled 1d100 and got 76 ( Total: 76 ) for 85/5
AURUM: Hits!
Nameless` rolled 1d12+150 and got 8 ( Total: 158 ) for 135%
Nameless` rolled 1d12+150,135 and got 6 ( Total: 210.60000000000002 ) for Many buffs, back row
AURUM: Thwack!
AURUM: Battle order: Solberg [B]:0 Eidolon [B]:4 Nine [B]:12 Peregrine [F]:12 Trumpetemander [B]:15 Name Eater [F]:20 Ezekiel [F]:39 Clarafina [F]:47
AURUM: Status for Trumpetemander : [<span style="color: #ff8000;">=== </span>] Follower Spirit(U)
AURUM: Status for Name Eater : [<span style="color: #008000;">================= </span>] Single-Minded [Nameless](U) Poisoned 84(1) 30D Faster(1) +30% Damage(3) Luckbane 50(4)
AURUM: Solberg!
Solberg hits Nameless with a few more orbs of healing. [Solid Pulse, 50D->40D from 2 luck, heal what I roll and then gain 50 HP per turn (6), stacks with the other regen!]
Solberg rolled d6*0.5+50*0.5 and got 6 ( Total: 28.0 ) for is that half healing still a thing atm
AURUM: Eidolon!
[OOC] Nameless: that half healing is still a thing yeah
[OOC] Solberg: Also lemme know when those dissipate, I get MP back
Solberg also dumps [138] of the earlier lazy damage onto Clarafina instead.
Clarafina absorbs it with pride!
Eidolon whistles, and an after-image appears in front of the Trumpetemander. [CT20] [But It’s Chrono Burst, So Goes Off Before Trumpet's Turn]
AURUM: Nine! Peregrine!
Nine looks at the setup about to take down one of the adds. He dusts himself as a red glow emanates from within his coat "All systems, red alert" [Red Alert, 30D]
Eidolon: "…please don't self-destruct, Nine."
[OOC] Nine: That's the whole of my turn, btw
Nine: "Don't worry, i'm cautious"
Eidolon 's expression is unchanged.
Nameless‘ spins and whips his blade down overhead, cleaving into the Name Eater. [Moth Dance, 60D]
Nameless` rolled 1d100 and got 14 ( Total: 14 ) for 75/55
AURUM: Crits!
Nameless` rolled 1d12+180,200 and got 4 ( Total: 368.0 )
AURUM: Slices into it viciously for [368]!
Nameless` spins away, light on his toes. [Shift: Wind]
Solberg probably gets back 70 MP. [Under Control, Rapid Pulse ended]
[OOC] Nameless: yep, that just happened
AURUM: Trumpete- *honking noise from Eidolon’s direction*
AURUM: Gosh!
AURUM: Eidolon!
[OOC] Clarafina: No Honking
[OOC] Clarafina: Chrono Burst Penalty
Eidolon 's after-image explodes! [Chrono Burst, 35D]
Eidolon rolled 1d12+240 and got 4 ( Total: 244 ) for time damage
AURUM: Wow. Yup, the trumpet gets all tangled in a knot and the salamander toots a sad little 'bwomp bwomp' and falls over.
[OOC] Solberg: also HP check from you, Nameless
Nameless‘ looks at the Name Eater. Grins mirthlessly. "Next time… Let it have me."
[OOC] Nameless: [F] HP: 308/600 | MP: 500/500 | SoS: 150 | Luck (7), Poison (84) (2), Wounded (2), Regen (50) (5)
AURUM: NOW the Name Eater refreshes [In the Zone] and takes [50] from luckbane!
AURUM: It chomps down on Nameless! [Attack]
AURUM rolled 1d100 and got 15 ( Total: 15 ) for 80
AURUM: Crit!
AURUM rolled d12+180,230% and got 10 ( Total: 436.99999999999994 )
Nameless` dives forward, into the beasts jaws. [Quick: Sea-Deep Gut]
AURUM: You can sort of see it going ’well this wasn't supposed to happen'.
Ezekiel: "Uhhh."
Ezekiel: "That's not… how you usually… dodge attacks, right?"
Solberg: "Just let nature take its course. Shhhh."
Eidolon: "I've heard of leaning into a punch to reduce it's power, but this is… something else."
[OOC] Nameless: +10D for me, by the way
AURUM: It's like… making some weird coughing and choking sounds.
Nine raises an eyebrow
Nine: "He's brave if nothing else"
Nine: "Is he really trying to…"
AURUM: Battle order: Ezekiel [F]:0 Solberg [B]:1 Nine [B]:3 Clarafina [F]:8 Eidolon [B]:11 Name Eater [F]:11 Peregrine [F]:43
AURUM: Status for Name Eater : [<span style="color: #008000;">=============== </span>] Single-Minded [Nameless](U) Gonna Have A Bad Time(U) 30D Faster(1) +30% Damage(2) Luckbane 50(3)
AURUM: Ezekiel!
Solberg: "What's left for a Name Eater to digest, if its prey has no name left to take?"
Eidolon: "The meat and bones? I imagine that's more of a side-dish for the beast."
Nine pulls out his book "I'm just going to admire his bravery"
Ezekiel rolls his shoulders, starts rolling up a joint. [CT15]
Solberg hits Nameless with another healing orb. [Rapid Pulse, +120 (2), 50D]
Solberg rolled d6*0.5+50*0.5 and got 5 ( Total: 27.5 ) for also this
AURUM: Nine!
[OOC] Solberg: in healing to Nameless
Ezekiel: SPEAKING OF SAs, THERE'S A GIANT NEON BILLARD CURRENTLY READING: [S.A. DEAL +20% DAMAGE], just, in case anyone was curious.
[OOC] Nine: A giant neon billard
[OOC] Nine: Ezekiel getting weirder
[OOC] Solberg: Look, Solberg's just rubbing off on him.
Nine pulls out a cylindrical device from his pocket, from inside his coat he pulls out a small plastic box just 2cm of size. He pours the contents, a brilliant dust, into the device. It starts beeping [Blast Charge, CT15]
AURUM: Clarafina!
Clarafina slashes with one hand while drawing up ribbons with the other! [Arm Bind - 50D]
Clarafina rolled 1d100 and got 99 ( Total: 99 ) for 80/10
[OOC] Clarafina: -2 LP!
AURUM: Hits!
Clarafina rolled 1d12+120 and got 6 ( Total: 126.0 )
Clarafina: 126 physical damage! Ribbons stitch it to the ground - punishing next non-basic technique for [90]!
Clarafina: Arm Bind (4).
AURUM: Eidolon!
Nine makes a simple motion towards the Name Eater- A smaller explosion occurs as a delivery mechanism can be seen under the arms of Nine's coat [Flash Charge - S.A.]
Nine rolled 1d100 and got 36 ( Total: 36 ) for 80
AURUM: Hits!
Nine rolled 1d8+72,80 and got 8 ( Total: 64.0 ) for Physical, Melee
[OOC] Nine: HP: 500/500, MP: 540/550, LP: 8/8, SoS: 125 - Chain [+20%/+10] (U),Red Alert [+50%] (U),Spell Charge [+20%] (U),Quick-Load (U)
AURUM: Battle order: Eidolon [B]:0 Name Eater [F]:0 Ezekiel [F]:4 Nine [B]:7 Peregrine [F]:32 Solberg [B]:40 Clarafina [F]:47
AURUM: Status for Name Eater : [<span style="color: #008000;">============== </span>] Single-Minded [Nameless](U) Gonna Have A Bad Time(U) 30D Faster(1) +30% Damage(2) Luckbane 50(3) Arm Bind 90(4)
Eidolon claps his hands twice- an after-image appears before the Name Eater… and immediately explodes!! That timespace continuum can't be liking this. [Chrono Burst, 35D]
AURUM: Awoooo!
Eidolon rolled 1d12+240 and got 6 ( Total: 246 )
Clarafina: "Ah! Ah! So perfect…~!"
AURUM: It snarls at the air, twitching - its prey untargetable, it takes a swipe at Clarafina irritably! [Attack]
Nine: "I can appreciate some precision"
AURUM rolled 1d100 and got 71 ( Total: 71 ) for 80
Clarafina overturns a cotton-candy cart in front of her to parry. [-1 LP]
AURUM: I guess cotton candy just is a universal?!
AURUM: Ezekiel!
Ezekiel tosses Nameless the rolled join. "Enjoy!" [35D] [Restore: Recover 90HP (5), breaks when damaged. Lemme know when it breaks there's bonuses]
Clarafina: I Mean, It Could Be Soft-Serve Unprocessed Mutton.
AURUM: Man, tossing a joint -down the gullet of a titanic monster-wolf- and having it reach its destination…
AURUM: That's dedication!
AURUM: Nine!
Ezekiel: Love finds a way, Aurum!
Nine pulls out a wire from his left sleeve and connects it to the cylindrical device, there's the flow of a light towards the device. He disconnects it, tosses the cylinder at the Name Eater as the red light deactivates "Deploying enhanced charge" [Blast Charge, 35D]
Nine rolled 1d12+240,190 and got 8 ( Total: 471.2 ) for Magical, +10% damage taken(7)
[OOC] Nine: HP: 500/500, MP: 480/550, LP: 8/8, SoS: 125 - Chain [+40%/+20] (U),Quick-Load (U)
AURUM: Battle order: Peregrine [F]:0 Name Eater [F]:0 Eidolon [B]:3 Ezekiel [F]:7 Solberg [B]:8 Nine [B]:10 Clarafina [F]:15
AURUM: Status for Name Eater : [<span style="color: #008000;">=========== </span>] Single-Minded [Nameless](U) Gonna Have A Bad Time(U) DT+ 10%(7) +30% Damage(1) Luckbane 50(2) Arm Bind 90(3)
AURUM: Peregrine…!
Eidolon: "!"
AURUM: Something ripples out from the wolf.
AURUM: A disturbance in the air.
Flip‘ heaves and strains, the sides of the beast straining… There’s the sound of a rib giving way, which is more like the ice on top of a lake cracking in spring, and he tears himself out of the monster with a roar. "I REMEMBER!"
Nine grins "You're like you're straight out of a book"
Clarafina marvels, grinning!
Solberg lightly claps. "Congratulations, Flip!"
Ezekiel: "Sup Flip."
Eidolon: "I'm torn. The other name was far more elegant, but… harder to spell."
Flip‘ is covered with ice and snow and frost. "Nine you have *no idea*. I will tell you all kinds of shit. After I skin this damned thing."
Eidolon: "Greetings, Flip!"
AURUM: The Name Eater howls in anguish, bleeding ichor, a gust of horrible wind curling out of the massive wound in its side.
Flip` throws his head back and laughs.
Nine chuckles, he looks at the literary beast "Well, let’s get on that job, then"
Clarafina: "Let's continue the operation."
Flip‘ rolls his shoulders. "Yeah."
AURUM: The Name Eater snarls… [Finish Him - +20CT, delay, and +200% to the Prey on its next action]. It takes [50] luckbane damage!
AURUM: Battle order: Eidolon [B]:0 Ezekiel [F]:4 Solberg [B]:5 Nine [B]:7 Clarafina [F]:12 Name Eater [F]:17 Peregrine [F]:27
AURUM: Status for Name Eater : [<span style="color: #ff8000;">===== </span>] Single-Minded [Nameless](U) Gonna Have A Bad Time(U) DT+ 10%(7) +30% Damage(1) Luckbane 50(2) Arm Bind 90(3)
AURUM: Eidolon!
[OOC] Flip: [F] HP: 381/600 | MP: 440/500 | SoS: 150 | Poison (84) (1), Wounded (1), Regen (120) (1), Regen (50) (4), Recover (90) (4)
Eidolon speeds things up by quick-draw firing a third-eye laser at the Name Eater! [Oracle Energy, CT10->0 -2 LP, 35D]
Eidolon rolled 1d8+120 and got 3 ( Total: 123 ) for Marked!
AURUM: The Name Eater’s in SOS!
AURUM: Ezekiel!
Ezekiel bashes his knife into the name eater. [After Me] [47D]
Ezekiel rolled d100 and got 12 ( Total: 12 )
AURUM: Hits!
Ezekiel rolled d8+81,150% and got 3 ( Total: 126.0 ) for pow strike, next attakc against it does +30%
AURUM: Solberg!
[OOC] Solberg: can I see the HP meter to get a gauge
AURUM: Battle order: Solberg [B]:0 Nine [B]:2 Clarafina [F]:7 Name Eater [F]:12 Peregrine [F]:22 Eidolon [B]:30 Ezekiel [F]:46
AURUM: Status for Name Eater : [<span style="color: #ff0000;">==== </span>] Single-Minded [Nameless](U) DT+ 10%(7) +30% Damage(1) Luckbane 50(2) Arm Bind 90(3)
Eidolon follows that up with an overcharged [SA- Big Bang]
Eidolon rolled 1d12+180,150 and got 5 ( Total: 277.5 ) for I just can't help myself
Solberg bats a pair of orbs away from Flip into the Name Eater. [Geo Dash, 15->5CT, 2 Luck]
AURUM: Nine@!
AURUM: Remember to do +10% damage by the way!
[OOC] Eidolon: shit add on another 10%
[OOC] AURUM: I did <3
Nine considers. He pulls out a spherical device this time and sets the timer on it, then he pours into it a shockingly yellow solution. He pulls that same wire out again to charge it [Blast Charge, 1 LP, CT15->CT5]
[OOC] Eidolon: <3
Solberg: They've had some time to store energy and gain momentum around Flip, and now they go on another collision course. [Geo Dash, 35D]
Solberg rolled d10*1.6+120*1.6 and got 8 ( Total: 204.8 ) for +60% because 2 pulses active, please correct me if there's something else I missed
AURUM: Deals [217]!
[OOC] Solberg: oh the 'finish him' thing. so 12 more
[OOC] Ezekiel: and then +10% condition
AURUM: Nine! Clarafina!
Clarafina makes an incision. [S.A - Cut the Strings]
Clarafina rolled 1d100 and got 74 ( Total: 74 ) for 80/10
Nine pulls back his arm and tosses it towards the the Name Eater with all of his strength [Blast Charge, 35D]
[OOC] Clarafina: Total S.A bonus is 30 + 20 right, +10 condition?
AURUM: I think so!
Clarafina rolled 1d10*1.5+120*1.5 and got 5 ( Total: 187.5 )
Nine rolled 1d12+240,150 and got 6 ( Total: 369.0 ) for Magical, -40 CoS(1)
Clarafina slashes into it again! [Attack - 50D]
Clarafina rolled 1d100 and got 75 ( Total: 75 ) for 80/10
Clarafina rolled 1d10*1.1+120*1.1 and got 6 ( Total: 138.6 )
[OOC] Eidolon: smoke 'em if you got 'em
[OOC] Nine: Okay tell me if it's not dead after all this
Ezekiel trains in behind Clarafina with a snip of his own! [SA]
Ezekiel rolled d100 and got 95 ( Total: 95 )
[OOC] Nine: Because I still have one more Quick for damage I can use
Ezekiel rolled d8+81,180% and got 4 ( Total: 153.0 ) for -2LP :<
[OOC] AURUM: No need to spend that luck -
AURUM: A flurry of blows cut into the Name Eater!
AURUM: …let me tell you a story.
Solberg: Another one?
AURUM: Once, long ago, there lived an insatiable hero.
AURUM: They weren't happy with just being one hero, of one story…
Ezekiel: Stories within Stories, zoidberg.
AURUM: …so they invented a beast that would rend the flesh of anyone who'd presume a hero's fame…
AURUM: …and set the beast loose upon creation.
AURUM: With savage winter-fangs, the beast devoured hero after hero…
AURUM: For a while, it looked like all the worlds might have only remembered one hero, responsible for every act of protagonism that ever happened!
AURUM: But then, the winter-wolf faded into history…
AURUM: …and here at the end of the world, met with a fated adversary, whose name and life it had stolen away.
AURUM: Battle order: Peregrine [F]:0 Name Eater [F]:1
AURUM: Status for Name Eater : [] Single-Minded [Nameless](U)
AURUM: Or, should I say…
AURUM: Battle order: Flip [F]:0 Name Eater [F]:1
AURUM: Status for Name Eater : [] Single-Minded [Nameless](U)
AURUM: Flip!
Flip‘ grips the beast by the throat. "No more." And drives The Revellers into its chest, the blade with its story banishing Winter again.
Flip` rolled 1d100 and got 21 ( Total: 21 ) for 85/5
AURUM: Hits!
Flip` rolled 1d12+150 and got 11 ( Total: 161.0 )
AURUM: …and in the end…
AURUM: …the Name Eater died, its last howl stumbling into a whisper, and then into silence.
[Gained 17 XP!]
Flip` lifts the beast up with a roar, pushing his blade further, an eviscerating cut… and then he shakes his new white wolf fur cloak and drapes it around his shoulders.
[OOC] Flip: Thats The Privalege of A Pure Heart, Motherfuckers
Solberg: "Did we jump from Shakespeare to C.S. Lewis metaphors?"
Nine shakes his head "(Why would anyone object to more heroes, anyway?)" he walks over to Flip, putting a hand on his shoulder "That’s one apocalypse killed"
Flip‘ laughs and claps Nine on the shoulder. "Its what I do best. … Second best. … Third best."
Ezekiel: "I’uno."
AURUM: The monster-hunters are going wild! None of them have ever seen a battle that fierce! …or at least, that's the impression you get. There are some BIG monsters on the horizon, lumbering around, but this one was special.
[OOC] Flip: except that one hunter that hasnt stopped eating chicken wings. He gives No Fucks.
Solberg: "Is one of those hunters named Aslan? I mean, we have this whole Winter analogue."
Eidolon: "Good show, friend."
Eidolon: "Still fit like yesterday?"
Nine looks around, takes a deep breath "I think we still have…" he looks to see wether the tide of monsters has slowed. By all means it shouldn't, but narrative convenience probably states that it has
Solberg gestures around Flip's shoulders with both hands. "So, lions. And a wardrobe. I guess the wolf was the witch."
Flip‘ chuckles at Eidolon. "Like it was just waiting for me. It’s good to be back."
Ezekiel: "War….drobe… I GET IT!"
AURUM: It's… pretty much died off by now. The Ronso are doing a bit of clean-up work joyfully, but… yeah, it's over. Some of them are even going right back to the food tables and getting back into the festivities!
Nine: "Nope, it worked as I thought. I suppose it really is convenient…" he sighs, and just takes a seat, and picks up a drink (it's water)
Flip‘ is *definitely* hitting up the food and drink tables now. "Lets party, guys! We just killed… well I can’t really explain it all. But its worth a party, I promise."
Ezekiel: "On it!"
Ezekiel dives for the table.
Solberg: "Ezekiel."
Flip‘ snatches Nines water out of his hand. "Nope! Party drink!" … and hands him a cup of spiced cider. Still no alcohol, but its warm and really fucking tasty.
Ezekiel: "Sup?" Just kind of lazily shovelling food into his mouth.
Solberg: "I don’t say this often, but I do believe I'm feeling uninhibited enough during this occasion to request some of your stash."
Nine blinks, sure he drinks it! And winces "Aah-"
Nine: "Aha- This is new"
Flip: "There you go. Nothing wrong with water, but sometimes you gotta change it up a little."
Ezekiel digs around in one of his coat pockets, tosses one towards Solberg. "Have at it!"
Nine: "Yeah… I just haven't had anything this strong in… Forever"
Solberg takes a seat, kicks their legs up on the table, and lights up, taking a rare moment to relax.
Eidolon finds himself a replacement eclair, and doesn't bother pouring the wine into a glass.
Flip: "I figured. Hang in there, yeah? Even if you can't fix your old world, I'll just make you a new one."
Nine smiles
Nine: "AT this point I feel like saying"
Nine: "Who do you think I am?"
Nine: "Either way, enjoy the party, this one's yours after all" he raises up his drink, and continues drinking. IT's not bad at all
Flip: "I have no idea, but you do remind me of an old friend of mine. You're a hell of a lot faster than he was though."
Nine chuckles
Solberg reaches in a coat pocket and hands Ezekiel a cigar in return. "If it's your thing."
Flip‘ clinks his mug against Nines and heads off. Dancing! Food! Big blue women!
Nine: "Once someone told me that engineers are all alike"
Ezekiel: "I mean, who in their right mind lets slip an opportunity to light up a giant fukkin’ stoaggie and pretend their rich and cultured? Hell yeah." Ezekiel sits up on the table and does just that.
Solberg: "Me, apparently."
Solberg: "Only because I don't pretend that part."
Flip‘ whirling dervish past Solberg. YOINK! Someone is getting danced, at least for a minute.
Ezekiel: "Obviously."
Clarafina: "Naturally."
Clarafina watches them go.
[OOC] Solberg: past or - am i the one getting grabbed
[OOC] Flip: you are totally getting hauled up and danced with for a minute yeah
Nine smiles as he watches Flip and Solberg
AURUM: yessssss
Clarafina: "Nine."
Clarafina: "That’s the smile of someone who thinks he has avoided dancing."
Solberg whirls up with Flip for a moment, but otherwise won't have their inertia ruined. Or at least, they take a moment to put out their joint. [Empty Dance]
[OOC] Flip: lets you keep half the joint to share out later
Nine: "Maybe"
[OOC] Solberg: u get it
[OOC] Flip: i get it
Clarafina takes Nine's hand. "You have not. Misfortune falls equally on us all!"
Eidolon: "Wrong answer, Nine."
Ezekiel glances over at Eidolon.
Nine stands up, taking Clarafina's hand "I suppose so"
Eidolon glances up at Ezekiel.
AURUM: (o.o)
Ezekiel: "I mean I'm no weird all eldritch horror occupying the body of some fucked up space demon ship………….. but……………………….."
Nine perhaps, perhaps surprisingly, lead Clarafina to dance. He's nimble and practiced as well, his moves quite vigorous.
Ezekiel: "(Though honestly not enough untz-a-untz-a for me.)" Ezekiel beatboxes a bit to demonstrate.
Eidolon: "Oh just get up, this troupe isn't going to lead itself." He does a sharp whistle and beckons to some of the Ronso. There's gonna at least be a dance formation and some hakas!
Ezekiel: "Okay but you need to make someone fukkin' drop a beat."
AURUM: Aw hell yeah.
Ezekiel rolls off the table.
AURUM: Some of the Ronso get right the fuck on that, are you kidding me?
Solberg: "A moment."
Solberg pauses their dance to go to the food table, retrieve a beet, and drop it next to where Ezekiel was laying.
Solberg resumes.
AURUM: There's… even a few of those little trumpet salamanders getting in on this, blushing shyly. Please don't notice me, they convey through body language, while playing… trumpets. Well, okay.
Ezekiel: "Hahaha. You stoned."
AURUM: Well, anyways…
Eidolon: "So… when does the plot pot drop? Not that pot, the XP one."
Ezekiel: "Whenever, I guess!"
Nine does not goes along with the dance for too long, he tires fast, but he brings it to an end with a bold move, raising Clarafina off the ground and sending her upwards, before catching her again. He carries her off to where he was sitting and sets her down beside him "Can't do that too long, I hope you understand"
Nine looks at Eidolon and Ezekiel "Shortly before we need to move on, I bet"
Flip‘ shrugs. "Who cares? if all I wanted was that pot, I’d have made this cloak red." he looks off into thin air. "Yeah you heard me."
AURUM: …the party goes on for a while… none of you get a glimpse of Suvarna the entire time. Maybe he went and hid after the Name Eater went after him..?
Clarafina: "You can't really hold onto fellow travelers, can you?"
Nine … Will actually look for Suvarna once he notices the boy isn't around
Clarafina: "We'll meet again."
AURUM: …later on, there's a bunch of yelling from the direction of the tower.
Nine just wants to make sure he didn'get eaten offscreen-
Clarafina: "Heheheh… sooner than later."
Eidolon won't look, but…
Flip‘ grins. "I knew it."
Clarafina hops and dashes to investigate.
Nine is definitely the first to run
Flip` strolls that way.
Ezekiel follows, probably. Still lazily waving the cigar around in the air and making fat smoke rings.
Solberg follows behind, hands in pockets.
AURUM: Obviously, the upshot of it is that the XP in the magic pot has gone ’missing'. Which… the Ronso are basically happy about, because it means they fulfilled their duty and can go back to killing monsters without worrying about the pot filling up.
Flip: "Thank god. I was worried he might have skipped town without it. That would have been awkward."
Clarafina: "Ah."
AURUM: Half a moment passes, and there's an enormous -roar-, and a rainbow-coloured rocket plume goes up, soaring into the distance, glittering in the moonlight.
Nine: "Hrm… Not precisely the direction I expected this to go. Not an unexpected one" he looks at the plume heading off
Clarafina: "Well, let's follow!"
Eidolon: "That's why you don't do so many shots of XP in a row."
Nine: "Hrm… I wonder wether he really is or not…"
Nine: "Eidolon is the ship still alright?" the ship was in the tower, right?
AURUM: Seems like the rocket's going up towards the surface of the moon! …the Storm-White can probably follow it all the way there, right? The ship's docked at the tower, and it's perfectly fine - the Ronso even stocked it with some extra delicious monster meat for you guys.
Eidolon: "Oh, yeah, it would have been a problem if he hid in the tower and -then- exploded."
Solberg: "Do we … even need to worry about that?"
Eidolon: "But she's fine, and we can continue this party crawl to the next venue."
Nine: "That is likely our next destination"
Ezekiel: "I mean,"
Ezekiel: "What else is goin' on?"
Ezekiel: "Go in the direction of things happenin."
Nine: "Given the choice of names that boy has had, names such as " Deception " when we first met, and now he is going by " Golden ""
Nine: "The way he picked up that… Essence of power"
Nine: "I've the feeling it's in our interest to follow"
AURUM: As you board the ship, and prepare to follow the rocket plume - it's really sticking around, almost like it's forming a road - you can see words forming in its shifting smoky surface - <秩序大木ヘン : The Lathe of Heaven>
Ezekiel: "yeah, see?"
Clarafina: "As we know, such incredible power…"
Clarafina: "Certainly corrupts."
Clarafina: "Everyone, prepare for an excision…!"
Clarafina tilts her head. "Or a stomach-pumping…?"
Solberg: "Icicle-stabbing."
Flip: "Sorry, I'm at-quota on stomach diving. Next one's definitely on someone else."
AURUM: There's some sort of fumes drifting off the rocket plume, curling around the Barbariccia. They're making you feel a little weird…
Solberg: "I vote Nine."
AURUM: …but that's a story for another time. Sometime really soon!
Nine: "Getting high on rocket fuel fumes…"
Nine: "That's an experience I was not planning on having"
AURUM: I mean, it's… magic, not 'rocket smoke'. Or it's magic rocket smoke. Heavy emphasis on the magic, is the point I'm tryin' to get at. Smells a little like incense..?
AURUM: Anyways.
AURUM: Try not to drift off and fall off the deck…?

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License