Faa04

[600CS] [Thon] [Thak]
PseudoGM: Morning comes to the small inn you've rested in at the entrance to Thak, though it's harder to tell this far into the tunnel and out of reach of the sun. Seems like the dwarves have invented rudimentry alarm clocks at least, which are probably what wakes most of you up. (There's just the one, down in the lobby, but it's pretty loud)
Lyra has decided to rest on someone else's nightstand, in resting state she does looks like your average toy in the end. At the very least she is used to alarm clocks, so she waits until whoever she's sharing a room with to wake up
Alder rolls out of bed and does a celebratory stretch! He then gathers with the rest of the party in the middle of the inn room.
PseudoGM: Seems like they just… let the sucker run for a good five minutes or so when it goes off? The Dwarf at the counter gives a sigh of relief when it finally stops, then nods in Alder's direction. "An' with that, the day has offically started. Y'folk oughta be able to get into the city proper, now."
Rudri peeks out of a curled tangle of limbs and plated tufted tail. Decidedly grumpily.
Alder: "Thank you, innkeep!" He turns to the party and stage whispers. "(Looks like this wasn't a bed and breakfast.)"
Alder: "(There'll probably be some stall we can tangle with before going too far, I bet.)"
Lyra shows up alongsie Rudri "Good, it appears our way forward is here"
PseudoGM: "Eh? Oh! Food. Yeah there's a lot o' venders set up just inside the gates to help with the mornin' rush."
PseudoGM: Outside, the tunnels seem to be a bit more well lit - all the torches lining the walls are up and running now compares to every 4th one from last night, and the ceiling seems to have some kind of moss spread over most of it, giving off a pleasent dull turqouise glow.
Chrysanthemum pets one of Rudri's ears sleepily. Did… did they have -coffee- in the dark ages? Ancestors, I hope they had coffee in the dark ages.
Rudri flicks one of their magnificent ears.
PseudoGM: Two of the three gates leading into the town are now raises, with only a single held shut now and watched over by another pair of guards. "Quite the odd group, this one."
PseudoGM: You can *definitely* smell coffee in the city, even from out here.
Lyra walks up ahead, looking at the gates "Well, time we start making our way in. Let's go converse with the guards"
Alder: "At least to find out where those gates lead."
Rudri wrinkles their nose. -Coffee-, of all things.
Alder: "I imagine our efforts to convince Thon to join the war effort early would best be done at a royal court."
Chrysanthemum trundles on along! "Any thoughts on how we're going t' convince 'em?"
Alder: "Although…" He smiles and sparkles. "I don't know much about dwarven politics in this age!"
Alder: "Nope, not a one."
Alder: "We might have to figure out what's keeping them out of it, for now. Isolationism is a very easy answer."
Chrysanthemum: "Gahah! Playin' it by ear, then!"
Alder: "Dwarves…" He hunches forward, fanning his hand over his forehead. "What brings them out into the sun?"
Lyra: "There are certain forces within Thon that are against joining the effort"
Lyra: "Those are the ones that eventually lead to the kidnapping"
Chrysanthemum: "Disruption of trade routes?" He scratches one of his scale-plates. "I'm not really sure."
Alder: "Gathering information it is." He nods knowingly at Lyra. "Godspeed you, stuffed emperor."
Lyra slowly looks up Alder "Now if you could please lead the way'
Lyra: "As it has grown quite tiresome the general reaction to me"
Alder smirks. "Ahaha, alright, alright." He walks up to the guards in front of the gate.
Alder: "Hail, stalwart defenders!"
Chrysanthemum reaches up and boops Lyra's snoot before following along behind Alder.
Alder: "Prithee, to where does this porticullus bar!"
PseudoGM: "Hail! What brings you lot to Thak -" The dwarf pauses, giving Alder a look.
PseudoGM: "Pori what now?"
Alder: "(I guess nobody really talked like that in this era.)"
Alder: "I mean-"
Alder: "Hello! To where does this road lead, if you don't mind my asking."
PseudoGM: "Well, yer at the gates leadin' into Thak now, cloest Thon city to Mels"
Alder: "Close enough! And because you asked first- we're a, uh, wandering mercenary crew!"
Alder: "Having recently freed a number of captives in a nearby forest, we ambled forward, looking for more coin and good samaritanship."
PseudoGM: "Ah. Well, welcome to Thak! You'll probably find some work to do - word is some deligation from Mels was just here the other day!"
PseudoGM: He gives a single to someone behind the gate, who starts turning a crank and raises the gate leading into the city.
Alder: "Sounds lovely. I hope their meeting is fruitful!"
PseudoGM: The guard brief gives Alder a confused look, then laughs after deciding that was probably a joke. "Aye."
Lyra just stares at Alder and the guard, and once the gate's up waits until the party is moving to follow
Alder starts moving!
PseudoGM: Inside: The tunnel eventually widens up into a large cavern area that's clearly been dug out by hand, but it's a lot more wide open than you'd expect. There's a multitude of small tunnels leading off in multiple directions, and from the sound it there's probably hallowed out spaces both above and below where you are at the moment with things going on in there. There's a lot of stalls and
PseudoGM: street carts sent up in the immediate entrance area, most selling various dwarven street foods and drinks, with a few particularly overly elaborate coffee stalls with dozens of pipes and tubing sticking up out of them.
Chrysanthemum: "Aw heck yeah."
PseudoGM: Another wider tunnel runs parallel to the one you just came out of, with a few carts and carriages headed out of the city. People are talking about how strange it is to see good heading out of the city again, and the dwarves that recently returned to the city after the Hundred encampment was destroyed.
Alder breathes deep, holding it in his chest, extending his tiptoes… and exhales back down.
Alder: "First business is foods! Then, actual business."
Lyra: "A good idea"
PseudoGM: Other mumers about the small group of Mels that was in the city yesterday, looking for passage to the capital and her handful of guards, and wondering if that was going to lead to Thon finally being drug into the war or not.
Lyra looks aside for a moment "Did you hear that?"
Alder: "I know, a double-coffezino for 3 Gon? What is this, the Magic Academy?"
PseudoGM: Food's pretty easy to acquire - it seems like most of the residental pockets in Thak pass through here before moving towards the farms and factories and the like, so the entrance hub is where most everyone tends to grab a bite to eat on the way to work, and catch up on the local gossip. The group gets a lot of curious looks as stares, but no one really seems to be bugging you.
Chrysanthemum ambles about keeping his ears perked up for rumours, although it's harder when he's the only Hundred, so mostly he just winds up getting coffee and some ludicrous honeyed baked good.
Lyra does not partakes in all this morning food having! So she listens, mostly. Curious for more information about this group from Mels
Alder gets something frosted and baked that he can dip in a coffee.
Alder: "(Hm… I guess that delegation is long gone though?)"
Lyra: "(They arrived yesterday who knows)"
Lyra: "(How'd they do that with the bandit camp in the way, though? And who exactly were they?)"
Alder: "(Maybe they took the long way, or another entrance?)"
PseudoGM: Mostly just gossip about what they're doing here and what it could mean for the future of the war, honestly. From what you gather most people seem to think jumping in to help Mels isn't really the wrong choice, but no one really wants to commit to it, since the Mystics have largely been leaving them alone. A lot of pointless gossip about what they looked like - most of them don't come
PseudoGM: into frequent contact with Humans - sounds like there were about four knights (who looked tough, for humans) along with the Princess. Which is probably smaller than Lyra might've expected.
PseudoGM: As far as you can tell they probably left last night? No one seems to have actually seem them head out though.
Alder: "(Wait, princess? Princess Mieu?)"
Lyra puts a hand on her chin, climbing on Alder's lap as he has his coffee "(That's it)"
Lyra: "(That's not the usual guard retinue, four knights is too small)"
Lyra: "(Maybe we're not the only 'mercenaries' around)"
Alder: "(That's really interesting… we should definitely find them and keep an eye on them. You think?)"
Chrysanthemum: "Hmmmmmm."
Lyra: "(That I do)"
PseudoGM: Otherwise it's mostly just your normal gossip - grumbling about the lizards at the farm, some kids that broke into the mushroom fields and made off with a couple handful of them, wondering what stupid project they're going to be working on at the factories next (something about something about a self propelled vehicle…?), who's small children are growing up the fastest, new couples getting
PseudoGM: together, something about a brawl breaking out at a theater on an upper distict last night, that sort of stuff.
Alder: "(If the princess lead doesn't work out… then the mushroom field theft -must- hold some sort of clue.)" He nods, Sagely.
PseudoGM: Ah, yeah, now that you think about it, you're pretty sure you've heard a few of them refer to "Princess Mieu" , though they're usualyl just calling her 'The Princess from Mels'.
Alder finishes off his coffee. "Shall we find the tracks of the delegation, then."
Lyra: "Do we split to look for more information or work together?"
Alder: "Hmm… not that I think we couldn't find each other in a crowd, we should still stick close together, I believe."
Alder: "It's bad enough being time-displaced."
Lyra: "That's true"
PseudoGM: So… any of you got a [SKILL] for this sort of thing, or if not, what's your approach?
Chrysanthemum: "Splitting up's never a good plan."
Rudri: … does Insight count?
PseudoGM: Insight probably counts enough, if you think you can use any of those questions for your advantage.
PseudoGM: We can say you've been reading the crowd and peicing together all the various, random scrap of intel you've been overhearing to get a more complete picture of the situation.
PseudoGM: Go ahead and roll to to see how many questions you can ask!
[OOC] PseudoGM: TUTORIAL TIME] ALRIGHT so in this here system we are using - skill checks are sometimes a little different.
PseudoGM: There's three different ways you can use a skill, but we'll just cut to the ones that's relevant right now: "Figuring Something Out"
Rudri: Rank II in the skill, so… I roll two dice?
PseudoGM: Basically, when you're trying to figure something out, you get to pick a relevant skill - in this case, Rudri's [INSIGHT] - and then roll a coulpe of dice! By default anytime you make a skill check, you roll 2d6. And for each point of skill specialization you have, you get to roll an additional d6.
Rudri rolled 4d6 and got 1, 3, 2, 5 ( Total: 11 )
PseudoGM: So Rudri would be able to roll 4d6 for this check. Any d6 that comes up as a 5 or 6 counts as a success, and when using a skill to Figure Something Out, he gets to pull up a list of questions to ask the GM relavant to his skill, written down on this page - http://storagebin.wikidot.com/s-skills
PseudoGM: And then the GM has to give an honest answer!
PseudoGM: So it looks like this time you get to ask a single question from the Insight list.
Rudri: Hmn…
Rudri: What's more important than it seems?
PseudoGM: If anyone else is trained in Insight, by the way, that can choose to ASSIST, which will let them roll a number of dice equal to their skill ranks as well, to help complete the task.
PseudoGM: What's more important than it seems…? Well, that would actually be the brawl that took place at the theater last night. From what you've been able to peice together, some people in the area defintiely heard the sounds of fighting out there… but it turns out there wasn't any show airing last night, and when people went to investigate, whomever had been fighting has already cleared out.
PseudoGM: Something about the whole things strikes you as kind of off and suspicious
Rudri: … oho!
Alder thinks. The princess from Mels was kidnapped by dwarves around this time. But there's got to be some other detail… [Lore]
Alder rolled 3d6 and got 3, 6, 4 ( Total: 13 )
Rudri: … yipes, you've got three Insight ranks?
[OOC] Alder: Nope, that's a raw Lore roll
Rudri will ask a lad here, a lass there, maybe even a person or two who's neither, and dig a little about what folks found when they went to have a look-see at the theater!
PseudoGM: Looks like one success, Alder!
Lyra has something to add in [Assist - Lore]
Lyra rolled 4d6 and got 5, 1, 3, 4 ( Total: 13 ) for 2 lore ranks
[OOC] Lyra: You got two questions, Alder
PseudoGM: Rudri: it's pretty easy to get directions to the theater, once you start asking around about it. Head up one of the side tunnels here, then [A fair specific address, along with one of the dwarves explaining how their street addresses work].
Alder: "Okay, so… we know the 'what' right now, but the 'why' is different. What's the current academic understanding of the princess' kidnapping?"
Rudri: You roll # of ranks on assist, not 2+#, right? (It doesn't change the result but wanted to confirm.)
[OOC] Lyra: O-oh! Hrm… I misread i'm dumb
PseudoGM: Correct, julian rolled 2d6 too many.
PseudoGM: Okay so… thinking back to shit you half remember hearing about years and years ago… Princess Meiu had gone to Thon in order to please her cause to the Dwarven King and gain assistance from them in the war. At the time, public opinion had been split on wether to do so or not, though around the time her trip took place it was starting to lean towards 'Well, might as well, the Mystics'll
PseudoGM: probably set upon us after they finish with Mels', but there was a very loud group of activist that insisted that entering the war would only spell their doom, and were utterly convinced the Mystic would leave them in peace.
PseudoGM: It was a small group of these activist that captured the Princess and her guard when they reached Mels and executed them, which had a ripple effect of spooking the entire nation about the war for a good number of months, and as they took a hard isolationist stance rather than stepping up to take responibility for it. Which lead to Thon entering the war much, much latter than they might
PseudoGM: have otherwise.
Alder explains this in hushed tones to the party.
Lyra: "Yes… This does match the kidnapping attempt… Why did she come with such a small guard, though?"
Lyra: "I think it's clear our next objective is theather and from there try to figure out where they went"
[OOC] Alder: if anyone wants to use the other lore question as a trial run, go nuts
[OOC] Alder: OH MAN THOUGH
[OOC] Alder: I HAVE A GREAT IDEA
[OOC] Alder: IF NOBODY ELSE DOES
[OOC] Lyra: Go for it
Alder: "Well… one -can- sympathize with the isolationist view. But, perhaps we can use that to our advantage, should we find these activists. I recall a verse from a poem mentioning the kidnapping. How did the dwarves feel about it?"
PseudoGM: I'm definitely not in the right frame of mind to try and BS up some poety, but; There was definitely a pretty notable poem about the whole affair writen after the war end, which was all about the shame the people of Thak felt over having let the entire incident happen, and not doing everything in their power to right the wrong immediately.
PseudoGM: (not that Thak was mentioned by name, but now that you have more context clues, you're pretty sure the city it referred to is the very place you are now)
Lyra: "The Mourning Gate, I remember that particular poem… You are right, it definitely feels like the gate reffered to is here"
PseudoGM: So between your understanding of History As It Happened and Rudri's ability to read a crowd, it's looking like the theater is a good place to start poking around..
Alder nods, remembering the various intonations.
Alder: "Okay… time to work."
Lyra: "I think we can count on the local assistance should we need" she looks at the rest of the party "Off to the theater, time to do detective work"
PseudoGM: This little bubbled off section of the city defintiely has a feel of an entertainment distict, so at this time of day it's pretty dead and easy to make your way through the crowds. Eventually you come upon the front of the theater (built into the wall of the cavern!), which is… locked. It looks like the windows near the door have been smashed and since boarded up and had a blanket used
PseudoGM: to cover it up inside. Seems like there's some kind of light source from the inside, and you can hear some people moving about.
Chrysanthemum glances around from side to side. Really, just keeping his eyes out! Who knows what could happen in a place like this.
Rudri flicks up a long ear and tries to take a listen.
Lyra: "Do you want me to look inside?"
PseudoGM: It's hard to make out from outside - too many other sounds bouncing around and echoing for your taste - but it sounds like a handful of people are either shuffling about a room, or arguing about what to do with some cargo or something.
Alder nods. "(Sure, just be careful, yeah?)" A kind smile.
Alder pauses.
Alder: "(I don't sew all that well.)"
Lyra nods, looks at the covered window. She makes her way inside through the spaces between the boards, let's figure out who is inside here and what are they doing
PseudoGM: Alright Lyra.
PseudoGM: Time to live dangerously.
Lyra has practice with this, plus nobody here seems to realize what a familiar is either, let's take advantage of that situation
PseudoGM: Make that stealth check, you're Under Pressure *dun dun dun dunna na na*.
Lyra rolled 3d6 and got 2, 3, 2 ( Total: 7 )
[OOC] Lyra: Not a single one, wow
[OOC] PseudoGM: TUTORIAL TEXT] Spend an LP to add +1 to a die roll!
PseudoGM: Or simply fail! What's the worst that could happen…?
Lyra ! of course there's the usage of luck in this. That's 5 LP (two in 3, three in the 2), she doesn't uses LP for a lot anyway
PseudoGM: It's pretty touch and go for a moment there - you wince as you find a loose sqeeky floor board, but it seems like one of the people inside took that exact moment to let out an especially loud belch and no one heard you.
Lyra has to be more careful! She's light but not a feather. She moves as unseen as she can, going around the circuitous route to listen in what people are talking about and see who is around
PseudoGM: After a few more small halls and doors past the reception areas, the door into the seating area is open. On the stage you spot who you can only assume to be Princess Meiu (she looks similar to the paintings of her you've seen), tied up and unconscious. There's five other dwarves in the room, one in heavy armor nervously pacing, while most of the others are either sitting in seats or going
PseudoGM: through a pile of… well… that was probably knight gear, but you don't see the people it's supposed to belong to anywhere.
PseudoGM: Every once in a while one of them voices their opinion than they should just get it over with and end her now before someone thinks to coming looking, while the heavily armored dwarf keeps insisting that they need to wait for their contact to show up before doing anything, in case they needed her alive.
Lyra looks around, making a mental map of the area. Are there any paths that lead to the upper floor or paths that lead behind and closer to the princess?
PseudoGM: Not that you can make out from here.
PseudoGM: It's pretty much just rows upon rows that sloop downward, with the elevated stage at the end of the room.
Lyra sighs, so no this won't do. So it's a total of five dwarves in total here?
Lyra also could not find the knights, now presumed dead, correct?
PseudoGM: Yup. The heavily armored guy, two others with large hammers, and then two other ones wearing cloaks. That's probably a reasonable assumption to make wth regards to the knights.
Lyra knows all she needs to and everything she can, she starts heading back to the party
Rudri shakes their head. "… So. All in favor of alerting the authorities and then busting heads?"
Rudri: … assuming somethng doesn't interrupt Lyra, hit enter a bit soon.
Lyra finally makes her way back "Yes, and a little bit of no. They're waiting on someone, I don't want that someone to be here. But we should also alert the local authorities of what happened, they'd be receptive to helping I believe"
Lyra looks around "Where's the nearest guard post?"
PseudoGM: (Their contact, by the by, was supposed to be arriving 'soon' 'just have a tiny bit more patience, for Gods' Sake')
Chrysanthemum grumbles. "Not sure we have time t' alert the authorities."
Chrysanthemum: "Any time y'need that door t' not be there, well, let me know." Flex!
Lyra puts a hand on her chin, thinking "We don't have the time"
Lyra: "We also don't have a better entrance, it's straight ahead or nothing"
Alder: "Actually…"
Chrysanthemum looks at Lyra!
Alder grins, not unlike a plotting cat.
Lyra looks at Alder "What's your plan?"
Alder: "How about we deal with this on the sly?"
Lyra: "What, rescue her and pretend this never happened?"
Alder: "Got it in one."
Alder: "Don't worry though."
Lyra: "Hrm… That we'll leave to the princess' wisdom"
Chrysanthemum looks at Alder!
Alder: "After we've bruised their bodies, I believe we can win their minds."
Lyra looks at Chrysanthemum "Through the door, straight ahead, and don't stop until the princess is i nthe range of your arms"
Lyra: "I'm afraid they might try to kill her so make sure they don't"
Lyra: "Go!" she points at the door
Rudri shifts. "If their contact's en route, shouldn't we try and ambush that person first? It's not like there's a way for said contact to get in."
Alder: "Hm, but- we don't really have a description of the contact."
Chrysanthemum: "ArararararararaRARARARARARA…!" He rolls up into a ball and then bodyslams the door and goes rolling through!!!! [Strength II]
Alder: "Could be any dwarf! Or not even a dwarf! (But then it'd be really obvious…)"
Chrysanthemum rolled 4d6 and got 3, 2, 6, 3 ( Total: 14 )
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: do I need more than one success? :D
Lyra blinks at the rolling Hundred. They can do that? Time to run after
PseudoGM: The locks surprinsingly tough for how shoddigly put together the window barricade looks, but that lock ain't got nothin' on Chrys's [STRENGTH] and buckles under his might without even needing to roll, this is pretty much His Element. It goes flying off the hing, and in a few seconds you're in the larger opened area. The Dwarves seem completely caught off guard by the charging Hundred and
PseudoGM: quickly scramble to get in between him and the Princess. "The hell is goin' on?!" "I 'uno but he's clearly here for a fight! Lets give 'em one, boys!"
PseudoGM: FRONT ROW: Guerilla Saboteur A, Guerilla Saboteur B, Ironclad Commander
PseudoGM: BACK ROW: Shadow Operative A, Shadow Operative B
PseudoGM: BATTLE ORDER: Soahc, Lyra, Shadow A, Shadow B, Alder, Guerilla A, Guerilla B, Rudri, Commander, Chrys
Rudri: Quicken 2!
PseudoGM: Noted! Soahc?
Soahc starts by going absolutely crazy on the opposition! [Overdrive - Double Up] and lands an [AUM] and a [LOD] on the commander dealing 6 Air, 6 Fire, Long Burning and Long Shock
Lyra rolled 2d100 and got 11, 36 ( Total: 47 ) for 35% Burst
[OOC] Lyra: Make that a +1 Air
PseudoGM: The Commander is R: Fire! [7] [4]! Burned and Shocked! What an incredibly rude opening.
PseudoGM: "Graaah!"
PseudoGM: Lyra!
Lyra runs in under Soahc's legs "We're not done yet, come to me my friend, Raz-Y-Dran!" a shadow appears behind her, an indistinct form of a person who picks her up. The If-Ys tilts their head to the side and changes forms! With a scattering of dust Lyra is now standing on the head of a giant dragon of brown scales "Tear them down!" the dragon raises on it's hind legs, and brings both
Lyra of it's front claws as fists into the ground [Overdrive - Raz-Y-Dran] [https://youtu.be/9Sk9MnGeF2w]
Lyra rolled 5d100 and got 57, 75, 45, 85, 12 ( Total: 274 ) for 100/35
[OOC] Lyra: Hrm, how does Burst work against multiple targets MP-wise? Not meaningful here anyway but
PseudoGM: The Guerilla and Operatives are both R: Earth!
PseudoGM: TBH just roll to burst once, probably
Lyra deals [6] Earth to everyone and [7] Earth to one of them
Lyra then jumps in the air as the dragon dissipates into dust, firing two shot right into the back row opponents [Twin Arrow]
Lyra rolled 2d100 and got 80, 63 ( Total: 143 ) for 80
PseudoGM: So I don't have to figure out little adjustments like that. So I'll jsut give [7] all around, which means [7] to the COmmander and [5] to the others.
Lyra deals [3] to both the Operatives
[OOC] PseudoGM: 3] [3] and Arrowed!
Rudri: Momenta?
PseudoGM: Fire, Air, Earth, Pin.
Dicebot:// Adding fire,
[OOC] Lyra: sonovabitch
Dicebot:
Adding air
Dicebot:
Adding earth+1
Dicebot:
Adding pin+1
[OOC] Lyra: Do you need to do one by one?
PseudoGM: //Sadly yes,

[OOC] Lyra: Okay good to know
PseudoGM: Okay!
PseudoGM: Shadow Operative thrust a hand out towards Lyra, casting a [Curse] upon her!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 88 ( Total: 88 ) for 100/35
PseudoGM: Inflicting Long Curse and Slow 1ing her!
PseudoGM: Shadow Operative B does much the same, but to Soahc!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 37 ( Total: 37 ) for 100/35
Lyra shields herself with her wings and steps back, she's gotten herself too overextended
PseudoGM: Also inflicting Long Curse and Slow 1ing him.
PseudoGM: Alder!
[OOC] Alder: does anyone want that Air
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: I'll take it if it's still there for me for long taunt but it won't kill me if it's not
[OOC] Alder: ok no long taunt is more important rn
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: o7
Alder takes aim at Shadow Operative A and fires! That's how it's done! [Demonstrate]
Alder rolled 1d100 and got 49 ( Total: 49 ) for 80
[5 Damage]
PseudoGM: Bang!
PseudoGM: Rudri?
Dicebot:// Using pin+1
Dicebot:
Adding pin
Rudri leaps up to catch the wind of Lyra's shots, and lets loose at the Commander! [Twin Arrow]
Rudri: //By using up the piercing force, three are one!

Rudri rolled 3d100 and got 45, 59, 29 ( Total: 133 ) for cos 80
PseudoGM: Three hits!
[OOC] Rudri: 3] physical and arrow from each!
Rudri: (also that pin of mine would also be a +1)
[OOC] PseudoGM: 1] [1] [1]. The Ironclad mostly looks annoyed at the arrows sticking out of his armor.
Rudri: (… he'll be a lot more annoyed when I -use- those…)
PseudoGM: Guerilla A rushes forward with his hammer, before [Smash]ing Chrys! [Air Combo] M-Launch (the uh, curse spell was M-Air FYI)
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 74 ( Total: 74 ) for 80/20
PseudoGM: Hitting for 7 physical and inflicting Short K-Shatter II!
Chrysanthemum dodges! [-1 LP]
PseudoGM: …On that poor, defensely chair beside you.
PseudoGM: "Quicker'n he looks!"
Chrysanthemum: "Gahahah!"
PseudoGM: "Got it!" The other Guerilla crouches down low, before rushing at Chrys. [Hustle - Launch Combo] M-Rush
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 98 ( Total: 98 ) for 80
PseudoGM: But goes wide.
Lyra: "No you didn't"
Chrysanthemum pivots elegantly on a foot, gives zero fucks.
PseudoGM: The Ironclad frowns momentarily, before pulling a hookshot out of some pocket and firing it at Soahc. [Grappling Hook]
Dicebot:// Multiple Dice Error: Unable to parse 80/35 in 80/35
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 48 ( Total: 48 ) for 80/35
[OOC] Lyra: That's… Going to hit
PseudoGM: //Which snags around him and pulls him into the front row, while inflicting Long Taunt and Short K-Shatter!

PseudoGM: "Hah! Ah! Still on fire!" A little less celebratory as he takes burning damage.
PseudoGM: Chrys!
Chrysanthemum bellows a challenge to the commander! [Charge!] He just never stops!!!
Chrysanthemum rolled 1d100 and got 90 ( Total: 90 )
[-1 LP]
PseudoGM: Almost looks like the Commander pushes Chrys aside for a moment, but, no, it wasn't ment to be. Hits!
Chrysanthemum: Dealing [5] physical damage and inflicting Long Taunt!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 3], Taunted!
PseudoGM: End of round one!
Dicebot:// Clearing Momentum List
PseudoGM: //FRONT ROW: Guerilla Saboteur A, Guerilla Saboteur B, Ironclad Commander

PseudoGM: BACK ROW: Shadow Operative A, Shadow Operative B
PseudoGM: BATTLE ORDER: Shadow A, Soahc, Lyra, Shadow B, Alder, Rudri, Guerilla A, Guerilla B, Commander, Chrys
PseudoGM: Shadow Operative extend a hand towards Guerilla A, and an [After Image] appears beside him. Gains a Barrier [4] and Long E-Guard!
PseudoGM: Soahc!
Soahc waits [Reposition]
Lyra then continues to spread the love around, she fires twice again, at both the frontline Saboteurs [Twin Arrow]
Lyra rolled 2d100 and got 75, 62 ( Total: 137 ) for 80
PseudoGM: Lyra!
Lyra deals [3] physical damage to each and adds an arrow
Dicebot:// Adding pin+1
[OOC] PseudoGM: 1] to the one with the barrier, [3] to the other!
PseudoGM: //Oh, Operative A is also Shimmering! As is Operative B after this action resolves;

PseudoGM: Which it the Operative doing some strange dwarven hand sign, and then white wisps of energy about the two Guerilla. [Luck Draw - Air Combo] M-Recovery. They both recover +1LP and gain Long Energize!
PseudoGM: Alder!
Alder: "Hey, that's my schtick!" He fires a shot at Operative A! His hands glow! [Conjuration]
Alder rolled 1d100 and got 27 ( Total: 27 ) for 80
[5 Damage]!
PseudoGM: Bang! The Operative is bloodied!
PseudoGM: Rudri!
Rudri points with a glowing amber gauntlet. "Traitor to those of the earth, by the earth know retribution!" The ground -splinters- under him and… oh, that can't be good for the hardwood, that's an awful lot of very pointy stones. Especially when the still-quivering arrows turn into them too!
Rudri rolled 1d100 and got 63 ( Total: 63 ) for 35 burst check
[OOC] Rudri: Thorns
Rudri: Expending 3 arrows, [15] earth damage total!
[OOC] Rudri: After looking at last time's logs, looks like I have 12 drive now.
PseudoGM: On the Commander, right?
Rudri: Yes.
PseudoGM: Nasty. [15]! He's bloodied!
Dicebot:// Momentum List: pin+1, pin,
PseudoGM: //Guerilla A attempts to [Smash] Chrys again!

PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 87 ( Total: 87 ) for 80/20
PseudoGM: But goes wide.
PseudoGM: Guerilla B does the same!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 34 ( Total: 34 ) for 80/20
PseudoGM: Dealing 7 physical damage!
PseudoGM: Man i did not plan out my momentum very well this round.
PseudoGM: The Ironclad pats himself down, getting rid of the flames and [Defending].
Chrysanthemum looks impressed that they finally got a hit in!
PseudoGM: Which… didn't target Chrys… so taunt damage, sad trombone.
Dicebot:// Adding earth+1
PseudoGM: //Chrys!

Chrysanthemum spins up a good solid hit and then uppercuts the Ironclad Commander with his axe as leaves fly everywhere suddenly! [Power Strike] [C-Earth+1]
Chrysanthemum rolled 1d100 and got 91 ( Total: 91 ) for 80/25
Chrysanthemum spends LP!
PseudoGM: God Bless LP, said the GM never
PseudoGM: Hits!
Dealing [7] Earth damage!
PseudoGM: Nice! Also note that Power Strike makes really ridiculously potent momentum (+2 damage if someone eats it),
PseudoGM: Soahc!
PseudoGM: The Commander is also… in SOS!
Soahc moves into the back row! He uses uses [UX] on himself, removing the Long Taunt and restoring 8 MP
PseudoGM: FRONT ROW: Guerilla Saboteur A, Guerilla Saboteur B, Ironclad Commander
PseudoGM: BACK ROW: Shadow Operative A, Shadow Operative B
PseudoGM: BATTLE ORDER: Shadow A, Lyra, Shadow B, Alder, Rudri, Guerilla A, Guerilla B, Commander, Chrys, Soahc
Dicebot:// Clearing Momentum List
PseudoGM: //Guerilla A is under Long E-Guard and Energize! Guerilla B is under Long Energize! The Commander is in SOS and Long Shocked and Taunted(Chrys). Operative A is Bloodied!

PseudoGM: Hachi got the moment… and this is round three!
PseudoGM: Operative A does a few hand gestures in the air, before pointing his finger at the party. A moment later a column of wind slams through Chrys and Rudri. [OD - Invisible Cannon]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 49 ( Total: 49 ) for 100/35
PseudoGM: For 5 Air damage! It then shifts its stance, and an [Icicile] appears out of the air and skewers Chrys.
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 93 ( Total: 93 ) for 100/35
PseudoGM: For 6 water damage!
Chrysanthemum yelps!
PseudoGM: Lyra?
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: HP 55/70 MP 51/55 LP 6/10 DR 8/20 Long: Short:
Lyra raises her right claw up as lightning gathers on the tip of her wings "Gather to me, power!" the sparks jump to her clawtips as she points just one of them at the enemies "Shatter from within, Lightning!" the energy jump at the commander, but it splits in the air striking at all the arrows in the field striking every single enemy [Lightning]
Rudri struggles not to be blown away in the heavy gusts! [W:Air]
Lyra rolled 1d100 and got 49 ( Total: 49 ) for 100/35
PseudoGM: The Guerilla are W: Air!
Lyra deals [6] Air damage to everyone in the field
PseudoGM: Other neutral
Lyra would presumably deal [8] to the guerilla and [6] to everyone else
[OOC] PseudoGM: 4] to the Commander who's still defending because defend is weird,
PseudoGM: but yes.
PseudoGM: Shadow B makes the same hand motions, and sends another blast of wind ripping through Chrys and Rudri! [OD - Invisible Cannon]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 83 ( Total: 83 ) for 100/35
PseudoGM: For 6 air damage, then creates an [Icicle] to impale Rudri with!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 45 ( Total: 45 ) for 100/35
PseudoGM: Er, sorry.
PseudoGM: 5 air, not 6.
PseudoGM: The icicle however does 6 water to Rudri.
PseudoGM: Alder!
Alder: "I've had about enough of that." He snaps his fingers, and from his tips come floating green sparkles, combining with the white glow around his hands! He directs the healing magic to envelop Chrysanthemum and Rudri, and before it can take effect, he lets out a shout- a single syllable that amplifies the healing! [Solace]
[Vigor]
Chrysanthemum: "Thanks!"
[+19 HP to Chrysanthemum and Rudri!] [Barrier (4) to Chrysanthemum and Rudri!]
PseudoGM: "Damned Mystic!" "Wait… Mystic?" "Why's he fightin' us?! I thought they was workin' for us?!"
PseudoGM: Rudri!
Alder smirks. "Oho~."
Dicebot:// Adding recovery
Lyra: "Working for you, you say"
PseudoGM: "Shut it, Sam!" "Urk."
Rudri gets some air off of Chrys' pauldrons and lets loose another barrage at the Shadows! [Twin Arrow]
Dicebot:
Adding pin+1
Rudri rolled 2d100 and got 20, 10 ( Total: 30 ) for 80 cos
Rudri: //… burning 1 LP, second is a crit!

PseudoGM: Hit, crit!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 3] [6], I believe.
Soahc . o O (whoa, whoa, did I space out for hours? Holy shit. I hope no one noticed…) "Uh, guys? Anything I should be doing different?"
[OOC] Rudri: 2] and [5], Twin Arrow is multiattack at cost of MT-1.
Rudri: And both arrow'd.
Alder: "The armored fellow is a bit tough and resistant to fire!"
Rudri is also shimmering dangerously…
PseudoGM: Operative B is bloodied!
Alder: "The shadowy ones in the back are a bit of a pain too…"
Alder: "But it's a target rich environment!"
PseudoGM: Guerilla runs up and [Attack]s Chrys!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 13 ( Total: 13 ) for 80
Soahc: "…r…right. Noted!" . o O (Okay, so maybe my autopilot is a lot more competent than I. Kinda depressing. Mana's pretty damn high, drive's reset… wait, where'd all these status entries come from? What the hell did I do?)
PseudoGM: HItting for 6 physical!
PseudoGM: Guerilla runs in to [Attack] as well, but putting a weird spin on the swing. [Launch Combo]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 52 ( Total: 52 ) for 80
PseudoGM: Hitting for 6 physical, and inflicting Long E-Falter!
PseudoGM: Both Guerilla are shimmering now!
PseudoGM: The Commander backs up for a moment, before charging into Chrys with his greatsword. [Iron Driver] [Air Combo]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 38 ( Total: 38 ) for 80/20
PseudoGM: Wham! Hitting for 6 physical! The Commander then takes a step back, looking a lot better. Bubble [5], [+7HP]!
PseudoGM: Chrys!
Chrysanthemum: "Oof!
Dicebot:// Momentum List: recovery, pin+1,
Dicebot:
Adding air
[OOC] Lyra: Wait what- Did someone use my air+1?
[OOC] Lyra: Or did I fail to add it?!
[OOC] Alder: erm that should be air+1
PseudoGM: //Latter.

Chrysanthemum retaliates, spinning his axe into a whirling vortex before hitting the Commander! [Spread Wave] [C-Air]
Chrysanthemum rolled 1d100 and got 34 ( Total: 34 ) for 80/25
Dealing [5] to the commander, and [3] Air damage to the other two in the row!
PseudoGM: That's before or after your E-Falter?
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: After
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: WAIT
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: 4 Air damage - +1 from the momentum, -1 from E-Falter
[OOC] PseudoGM: OK
[OOC] PseudoGM: 3] to the armored Commander, but [6] to the Guerilla who are W: Air!
Soahc notes this. Which Guerilla looks worse off?
PseudoGM: Guerilla A/B are both fine, Commander is in SOS, Shadow A/B are both Bloodied.
PseudoGM: Of the Guerilla, B is slightly worse off than A.
PseudoGM: Soahc, it's also your turn! Through a strange series of events involving a hookshot you ended up at the back of the init list.
[OOC] Soahc: any requests?
PseudoGM: Kill Rudri.
[OOC] Alder: either keep hammering the commander or off a shadow, they can give Barriers which is annoying I think
Soahc shocks the commander, then! AUM!
Soahc rolled 1d100 and got 38 ( Total: 38 ) for 75;35
PseudoGM: Hits!
[OOC] Soahc: 6 air damage and long shock.
Dicebot:// Adding air
PseudoGM: //And that's the end of round 3!

Dicebot:// Clearing Momentum List
PseudoGM: //FRONT ROW: Guerilla Saboteur A, Guerilla Saboteur B, Ironclad Commander

PseudoGM: BACK ROW: Shadow Operative A, Shadow Operative B
PseudoGM: BATTLE ORDER: Shadow A, Lyra, Shadow B, Alder, Rudri, Guerilla A, Guerilla B, Commander, Chrys, Soahc
Chrysanthemum: "Stubborn one…"
PseudoGM: Oh, actually that did [1] damage as it popped the Bubble on the Commander, but, it was a pr good bubble. I'm sad to see it go.
PseudoGM: All that stuff I said jsut now still applies, but also: Guerilla A is Long E-Guard and Energized and shimmering! Guerilla B is Long Energizes and shimmering. The Commander is still Shocked and Taunted (Chrys) and back in SOS. Operatives A and B are bloodied.
[OOC] Soahc: uh, didn't the attack from before pop it?
[OOC] Soahc: Oh well.
PseudoGM: …Yes,
PseudoGM: yes it did.
[OOC] Alder: nah don't let ice fuck you!!
[OOC] Alder: yeah!
PseudoGM: So AUM did full damage and teak's pathetic initial poke popped the bubble,
PseudoGM: which was good tactics :(
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: [Fine Play]
PseudoGM: OKAY
PseudoGM: Shadow A gestures towards the Commander, forming an [After Image] next to him. Barrier (4) and Long E-Guard!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 15 ( Total: 15 ) for 35 free mp
PseudoGM: woo
PseudoGM: Lyra!
Lyra looks at the commander, this is getting annoying, time to do as much focus firing as she does. She fires another [Twin Arrow] this time hitting the Commander and Shadow A
Lyra rolled 2d100 and got 44, 27 ( Total: 71 ) for 80
Lyra hits both for [3] damage
Lyra: Lyra - ((HP: 40/40, MP: 51/60, LP: 5/10, SoS: 10, Drive: 2/14, Ammo 1/4, Status: Long Curse))
[OOC] PseudoGM: 1] due to tinking and [3]!
PseudoGM: Shadow A is in SOS!
Dicebot:// Adding pin+1
PseudoGM: //Shadow B gestures toward Chrys and impales him with an [Icicle].

PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 50 ( Total: 50 ) for 100/35
PseudoGM: For 6 water damage!
PseudoGM: Alder!
Chrysanthemum yelps again!
Alder does -not- reload, in fact. He slings One Eye's crossbow around and fires it off at Shadow A! [Conjuration]
Alder rolled 1d100 and got 98 ( Total: 98 ) for 80
Alder spends 2 luck!
[4 damage]!
PseudoGM: Hits! He's still clinging on, barely.
PseudoGM: Rudri!
Rudri: Not anymore he's not!
PseudoGM: ?!
Rudri snaps his fingers, and bursts of powerful static arc out of the Ironclad and into his Shadows! [Lightning]
Rudri: 7 Air damage and Short shock to Ironclad, Shadow A, Shadow B!
Rudri: (that's before WRIA, by the way~)
Dicebot:// Adding pin
Dicebot:
Using pin+1
PseudoGM: //The Operatives are neutral, but that's still a good [3] [7] [7]!

Dicebot:// Adding air+1
PseudoGM: //Which KOs Operative A!

PseudoGM: Guerilla A takes a [OD - Deep Breath] [+5 HP, +1 MP, +1 LP, Long K-Guard, Long K-Power],
Chrysanthemum: "Nice shot!"
Rudri: … Oh hey come to think of it I hit 16/16 drive…
Rudri: so uh
Rudri: gonna just do THIS first
PseudoGM: O-oh,
Rudri leaps skyward and comes down wrapped in gleaming, spectral scales that form a rather familiar shape… WHAM.
[OOC] Rudri: Tan-y Vull, the Foolish Pangolin
PseudoGM: The Guerilla and Operatives are still R: Earth, but free damage is free damage.
[OOC] Rudri: 8] earth damage to all opponents!
Dicebot:// Using pin
[OOC] PseudoGM: 4] [6] [6] [6]!
PseudoGM: //Which…

PseudoGM: oh wait E-Guard! :D!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 3] [5] [6] [6]!
Rudri: Gonna have to apply that to my Lightning too then.
Rudri: Unless that wasn't on the Shadows.
PseudoGM: The Commander just barely survives, and Shadow B is in SOS now!
PseudoGM: Naw, they weren't.
PseudoGM: OK
Rudri: Okay, -now- I'm done. :D
PseudoGM: Now where was I,
PseudoGM: Right the first Guerilla took a Deep Breath,
PseudoGM: Then dashes forward to [Smash] the hell out of Chrys! [Water Combo]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 70 ( Total: 70 ) for 80/20
PseudoGM: Hitting for 9 physical damage!
Chrysanthemum: "OOF." Probably could have dodged that, but eh.
PseudoGM: Guerilla takes a [OD - Deep Breath] as well, gaining all those bonuses as well,
PseudoGM: Then [Hustle]s on up to hit Chrys as well. [Launch Combo]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 69 ( Total: 69 ) for 80
PseudoGM: Hitting for 7 physical damage and quickening Shadow B by 2! [Guerilla B has 30 crit next round!]
PseudoGM: Hmm.
PseudoGM: Not seeing a lot of good moves left, the Ironclad hefts his greatsword up, then hurls it straight through Chrys and into Rudri. [Skewer, discarding the weapon]
PseudoGM rolled 2d100 and got 98, 78 ( Total: 176 ) for 80
PseudoGM: …Hitting Rudri for 6 physical damage!
[OOC] Rudri: 4]!
PseudoGM: The Commander is now Shimmering!
PseudoGM: Chrys!
Dicebot:// Momentum List: air+1,
Chrysanthemum: "Mmmm… don't think so. Just in case…!" //[Put Down]

Chrysanthemum rolled 1d100 and got 70 ( Total: 70 )
PseudoGM: Hits!
Dealing [5] physical and [-2] Drive!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 1]! The Commander's hanging on by a thread and no longer shimmering.
PseudoGM: Soahc!
Soahc decides to burn that thread. LOD to the face!
Soahc rolled 1d100 and got 68 ( Total: 68 ) for 70;35
Soahc: (6 fire and long burning)
Dicebot:// Adding fire
[OOC] PseudoGM: 1]! … Which is all he had left. [KO]!
Chrysanthemum: "…the rest of you still willin' t' put up a fight?"
PseudoGM: //End of round four!

Dicebot:// Clearing Momentum List
Alder: "Chrys, Chrys, Chrys… we know their type!"
PseudoGM: //One of the dwarves looks like he's about to drop his weapon, when the Operative shoots him a look.
"We surrended and the hooded one comes back? We're dead. They seem to only be goin' for knock out blows." A grunt.
PseudoGM: FRONT ROW: Guerilla Saboteur A, Guerilla Saboteur B
PseudoGM: BACK ROW: Shadow Operative B
PseudoGM: BATTLE ORDER: Shadow B, Lyra, Alder, Rudri, Guerilla A, Guerilla B, Chrys, Soahc
Soahc: "Oh, really…"
Lyra: "Don't tease our mage"
PseudoGM: Guerilla A is Long E-Guard, K-Guard, K-Power, Energize! Guerilla B is Bloodied, and Long K-Guard, K-Power, Energize. Shadow B is in SOS!
Chrysanthemum: "Gahahaha. 's your funeral! …probably not literally. Need t' be able t' interrogate ya, after all."
PseudoGM: "Hooded one is a scarier mage, as well!" The Shadow shouts, while forming another [Icicle] and sending it into Rudri.
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 44 ( Total: 44 ) for 100/35
PseudoGM: For 6 water!
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: HP 46/70 MP 45/55 LP 6/10 DR 12/20 Long: E-Falter Short:
PseudoGM: Shadow B's shimmering!
PseudoGM: Lyra?
Lyra shakes her head "And who is this hooded one?" she says, taking a step back. Two shots, at Shadow B and Guerrila B [Twin Arrow]
Lyra rolled 2d100 and got 24, 100 ( Total: 124 ) for 80
PseudoGM: Hit, miss!
Lyra is totally missing the guerrilla but otherwise [3] damage to the shadow
[OOC] PseudoGM: 3]! The Shadow hits the ground before he can respond - [KO]!
Rudri: "The one you heard them say they were waiting for. So basically as soon as these chumps are out we put out an alarm and barricade."
PseudoGM: Alder!
Alder flips his rifle about and cocks a bolt into his crossbow! [Defend]
PseudoGM: Rudri!
Alder: "Alarm and barricade? More like snare and bait!"
Rudri: B's more hurt than A, right?
PseudoGM: Yup!
PseudoGM: And not E-Guarded, to boot.
Rudri spins and lets loose another tripartite blast at A! [Twin Arrow]
Dicebot:// Using pin
Dicebot:
pin is not in the list
Dicebot:
Using pin+1
Dicebot:
pin+1 is not in the list
PseudoGM: //Ah…

Rudri: … well it's there from Lyra so
[OOC] Alder: it's there just julian is a bad <3
Rudri rolled 3d100 and got 41, 9, 62 ( Total: 112 ) for cos 80
Rudri: Burning 1 LP, second is a crit!
PseudoGM: I'm actually surprised this hasn't come up before -
Rudri: ?
PseudoGM: But you can actually only combo with each ability once per encounter!
Rudri: … wat
[OOC] Lyra: Each ability can only use momentum once!
Rudri fine, hits A, crits B.
[OOC] Soahc: derp?
[OOC] Rudri: 2] [5], arrow'd
[OOC] PseudoGM: 1] [4]!
PseudoGM: Guerilla A runs up and [Attack]s Chrys!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 75 ( Total: 75 ) for 80
PseudoGM: Hitting for 7 physical!
Chrysanthemum: "Hmph."
PseudoGM: Guerilla B also attacks Chrys!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 62 ( Total: 62 ) for 80/30
PseudoGM: Hitting for 7 physical, as well.
PseudoGM: Chrys!
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: Is Shadow A SOS?
PseudoGM: Lyra KOd him
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: …is shadow B SOS?
PseudoGM: Also KOd
PseudoGM: It's just Guerilla A and B now, B is Bloodied
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: oh rad
Chrysanthemum just hits Guerilla B with his axe, then!
Chrysanthemum rolled 1d100 and got 98 ( Total: 98 ) for 25/80
Chrysanthemum or doesn't, actually!
PseudoGM: Nice.
PseudoGM: Soahc!
[OOC] Soahc: the guerrila's are weak: air?
PseudoGM: Yup!
Soahc just AUMs B again!
Soahc rolled 1d100 and got 19 ( Total: 19 ) for 75/35
PseudoGM: Hits the weakness! And bursts!
[OOC] Soahc: 9 damage, -1 MP used!
[OOC] Soahc: and longshock if he's not dead
Dicebot:// Adding air
[OOC] PseudoGM: 9]! He's in SOS now!
PseudoGM: //And that's the end of round…

PseudoGM: five I think
Dicebot:// Clearing Momentum List
PseudoGM: //FRONT ROW: Guerilla Saboteur A, Guerilla Saboteur B

PseudoGM: BACK ROW: Shadow Operative B
PseudoGM: BATTLE ORDER: Lyra, Alder, Rudri, Guerilla A, Guerilla B, Chrys, Soahc
Soahc: "…hm." ((Gonna need to pull out the stops with that last one if I want to impress on them we aren't kidding around.))
PseudoGM: Guerilla A is E/K Guard, K-Power, Energize! Guerilla B is in SOS and K-Guard, K-Power, Energized and Shocked!
PseudoGM: Lyra!
Lyra looks at the remaining two "This is getting tiresome…" she raises a finger up, drawing in electricity "Tear them down, Lightning!" and fires it at Guerilla B [Lightning]
Lyra rolled 1d100 and got 60 ( Total: 60 ) for 100/35
PseudoGM: Hits the weakness!
Lyra strikes it for [8] Air damage
Dicebot:// Adding air+1
[OOC] PseudoGM: 8]! He's just barely clinging on.
PseudoGM: //Alder?

Alder fires a rifle shot at Guerilla B! [Attack]
Alder rolled 1d100 and got 83 ( Total: 83 ) for 80
[OOC] Alder: -1 LP
PseudoGM: And the shot goes - right where you want it to.
[OOC] PseudoGM: KO]!
Alder turns to the final Guerilla.
PseudoGM: Rudri!
Alder: "So… consider this."
Alder: "'War' is indeed a three-cent word with a three hundred Gon price tag."
Alder: "And you may consider that the mountain can and will protect you from it. Physically, you are correct."
Alder: "But your soul will never be clean."
Alder rhythmically chants from a level of bass not expected of one of his make and build, carefully studding out thick, reverberating dwarven syllables.
Rudri raises a hand, and sparks gather around the final opponent, hovering. "And if you're not going to concede, we're more than willing to -make- you concede."
PseudoGM: "Kidnappers and murderers ain't usually one for the 'eavens." He eyes Alder warily.
Alder recites the beginning of the poem of regret, of Thon's misery.
Alder: "Consider that,"
Alder: "Very,"
Alder: "very carefully."
Soahc raises both hands. "and consider quickly. I am not half as patient as my fellows, and not one iota as merciful."
Alder grins. "He'll remember it through the headache from when he wakes."
PseudoGM: The dwarf looks pretty unnerved, but he's not wavering! Rudri!
[OOC] Rudri: Lightning]!
Rudri: 6 air damage!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 7]!
PseudoGM: Bloodied!
Rudri rolled 1d100 and got 16 ( Total: 16 ) for burst
Rudri: Make that 8!
[OOC] PseudoGM: +1]!
PseudoGM: The Guerilla runs up to attack Alder, but he can't make it past the wall of muscle in front of him!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 31 ( Total: 31 ) for 80
PseudoGM: Hitting Chrys for 7 physical!
PseudoGM: Chrys!
Chrysanthemum: "Hah. Nice try." Spinning slash with the axe!
Chrysanthemum rolled 1d100 and got 26 ( Total: 26 ) for 25/80
SPENDING A GD LUCK
PseudoGM: Crrrrrit!
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: how much is crits by default again
PseudoGM: +3
Dealing [9] damage!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 8]! The Dwarf is in SOS!
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: HP 38/70 MP 46/55 LP 5/10 DR 17/20 Long: E-Falter Short:
PseudoGM: Soahc!
Soahc: "…you. Were. WARNED."
Soahc casts ix, expending ux, lod, aum, stressing aum for air damage! 9 before weakness!
Soahc rolled 1d100 and got 72 ( Total: 72 ) for 100;35
[OOC] PseudoGM: 10]!
PseudoGM: Which…. drops the dwarf to the ground. [KO]!
[OOC] PseudoGM: +10 XP!
Soahc blasts the dwarf without an ounce of restraint.
PseudoGM: …The theater is quiet now.
Alder grins.
Lyra rubs her forehead, then immediatelly runs towards the princess in the stage
Alder: "Good idea, Lyra, you wouldn't fit in these suits of armor."
Chrysanthemum: "…well, then." He stands, turns towards the doorway. They'll have company soon…
PseudoGM: She's still breathing, just unconscious. Small bruise on the back of her head.
PseudoGM: …But there's a strangeness to the air, coming from the entrance.
Alder: "Let's see if we can pull the ol' switcher- oh."
[OOC] PseudoGM: TOO BE CONTINUED…

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License