Faa03

[CE 600] [Mels] [Road To Thon] Having subjugated the Hundred standing watch over the outside of the camp which has sprung up in the middle of the road has alerted others to your presense! Another, larger one with a cane in one hand and a large three headed cross bow appeared shortly there after, flanking by two other soldiers and dragging along three chained captive with him.
Lyra sighs "I really thought it was going to be easier to have a conversation here"
Alder: "Really?"
Chrysanthemum: "Gahahaha! This is a conversation, Lyra."
Lyra: "Perhaps I overestimated the capacities of this camp's denizens"
Alder: "How naive!"
Alder: "There's only one thing these ruffians understand." He twirls his rifle, and points it at the largest Hundred!!! (the one that isn't Chrysanthemum)
PseudoGM: "Gahaha! For a buncha shrimps ya seem to pack a whollop if'n this is you're handy work. Right then! Lets do this, pipsqueek!"
PseudoGM: FRONT ROW: Claw Four, Claw Five
PseudoGM: BACK ROW: One-Eye, Loader A, Loader B, Loader C
PseudoGM: BATTLE ORDER: Loader A, Loader B, Soahc, Loader C, Lyra, Alder, Rudri, Claw Five, Claw Four, Chrys, One-Eye
PseudoGM: "Shields, you lot!" Shouts from the soldiers in front as the captive toss one shield to each! Bubble (5)
PseudoGM: Soahc?
Soahc intones 'AUM' and a bolt of lightning strikes One-Eye! [AUM]
[6 air damage] [Long Shock]
Dicebot:// Adding air
Alder rolled 1d100 and got 84 ( Total: 84 ) for 70
[OOC] Alder: -2 lp
PseudoGM: //Luck Is The Worst

PseudoGM: "Grah!"
PseudoGM: "Pass ME a shield too, ya louts!" Bubble (5)!
PseudoGM: Lyra!
[OOC] Lyra: Wait
[OOC] Lyra: Where's- Oh, there he is
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: Do I look like a waiter!?
[OOC] Lyra: Right now you look so small you're not even in the init list
[OOC] Alder: *is wearing tuxedo, carrying tray, clown shoes*
Lyra sighs, steadies herself on Chrysanthemum's shoulder and fires off two shots, one at Loader A and another at Loader B [Twin Arrow]
Lyra rolled 1d100 and got 37 ( Total: 37 ) for 80
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: also if that air momentum is still around on my turn I can long taunt the boss j/s
Lyra rolled 1d100 and got 29 ( Total: 29 ) for Oops secondb hit, 80
Chrysanthemum is basically a mobile weapons platform, given Rudri and Lyra.
Lyra deals [3] damage to both [M-Pin+1]
Dicebot:// Adding pin+1
PseudoGM: //Two hits! Pop! [1] Pop! [1]

PseudoGM: Alder!
Alder takes careful aim and pops a shot at Loader A! [Demonstrate]
Alder rolled 1d100 and got 99 ( Total: 99 ) for 80
[OOC] Alder: -2 lP
PseudoGM: Hits!
[5 damage]! [Long H-Power]
PseudoGM: The captive yelps a bit, before realizing the loud noise hit the chain, and not itself, and gives a sigh of relief.
PseudoGM: "Oi! What do you think you're doin' with that magic stick?!"
PseudoGM: Rudri!
Alder: "Making-" He jazz hands, "magicccccccccc!"
Lyra looks at Alder
PseudoGM: "Tch! Thrice damned Mystics!"
Alder bishounen hairbrush, sparkles at Lyra.
Rudri aims, and looses a shot at One-Eye! They're awful low on mana…
Rudri rolled 1d100 and got 11 ( Total: 11 ) for 80
PseudoGM: Hits!
Rudri: Remind me what crit does?
PseudoGM: Crits add +3 damage.
Rudri: … eh, what the hell.
Rudri: -2 LP
[OOC] Rudri: 6
Dicebot:// Adding pin+1
Dicebot:
Momentum List: air, pin+1, pin+1,
[OOC] PseudoGM: 6]!
Dicebot:
Adding rush
Rudri: //… actually, where the blue hell was my drive…

Rudri: It was… what, six rounds last time?
PseudoGM: I honestly don't remember, I wasn't counting
PseudoGM: 5 at the very least
Rudri: Let's call it five then. -shrug- So I'm at 12.
[OOC] PseudoGM: OK
[OOC] Alder: Rudri> (( HP 65/65, MP 10/55, LP 6/10, Drive 14/16 ))
[OOC] Alder: SO ACTUALLY YOU OD THIS TURN
PseudoGM: oh, well then
Rudri: There's… a deep, bass rumble…
Rudri: And then a spectral ball of scales and fuzz and general kinetic impact comes crashing down into the midst of, well, everything! Stones fly, especially at just about all of the Hundred, and even the Loaders' chains!
[OOC] Rudri: Tan-y-Vull, the Foolish Pangolin
Dicebot:// Using pin+1
[OOC] Rudri: 9] earth damage to all foes!
Chrysanthemum: "Gahahahahahahh!"
Dicebot:
Adding earth+1
PseudoGM: //The loader's chains are W: Earth! [9] [9] [9] [11] [11] [11]

Alder: "Ahaha! Nice to meet you!"
PseudoGM: One-Eye's bubble also popped during that! Loader A's chain is in SOS! The others are bloodied!
Alder gracefully bows to the spectral ball!
PseudoGM: Claw Four aims its crossbow at Alder and pulls the trigger! [Shoot] [M-Pin]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 1 ( Total: 1 )
PseudoGM: Bang! 8 physical damage!
Alder does, in fact, get hit.
PseudoGM: Claw Five aims at Rudri after all that non sense and pulls the trigger. "So many magicians!" [Shoot] [M-Pin]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 4 ( Total: 4 )
PseudoGM: Bang! 8 physical damage!
PseudoGM: Chrys?
Lyra: "Yet we came not here looking for a fight
Lyra: "So don't blame me if you get hert"
PseudoGM: "And yet that's what ye found, puppet!"
Chrysanthemum takes a step back and then hucks his javelin at One-eye! [C-Air] [Charge]
Chrysanthemum rolled 1d100 and got 71 ( Total: 71 )
PseudoGM: Hits!
Dealing [3] damage and inflicting [Long Taunt]!
Chrysanthemum: "Let's you and me fight!" He grins, teeth sharp and shiny.
PseudoGM: "Alright! If that's how you wanna play it, yer on!"
PseudoGM: One-Eye slams a level on the side of the crossbow, causing all the bolts to face a single direction before firing upon Chrys. [Focus Shot] [Pin Combo]
PseudoGM rolled d100+20 and got 74 ( Total: 94 ) for 100
PseudoGM: Hitting for… 10 physical damage and -3 Drive from Chrys!
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round one!
Dicebot:// Clearing Momentum List
Chrysanthemum dodges that, yes :| [-1 LP]
PseudoGM: //One-Eye is Shocked and Taunted! Loader A is in SOS! Loader B and C are bloodied!

PseudoGM: FRONT ROW: Claw Four, Claw Five
PseudoGM: BACK ROW: One-Eye, Loader A, Loader B, Loader C
PseudoGM: BATTLE ORDER: Loader A, Loader B, Soahc, Loader C, Lyra, Alder, Rudri, Claw Five, Claw Four, Chrys, One-Eye
PseudoGM: "Tch." One-Eye tosses the gigantic bow back over his shoulder. "OI, [HURRY IT UP]!" Loader C scramples to complay as fast as it can - Quickened 1 and +2 Drive!
PseudoGM: "Now load it up!" All three of the captive loaders proces to put a single bolt on each head of the crossbow. [+1 Ammo]x3! Loader C is shimmering!
PseudoGM: Soahc?
Chrysanthemum: "Ooh, is that for me!?"
PseudoGM: "Ye bet yer ass it is!"
Soahc intones 'LOD' and burns One-Eye! [LOD]
Alder rolled 1d100 and got 15 ( Total: 15 ) for 70
Chrysanthemum: "Ya gonna actually aim this time? Maybe you oughtta leave the crossbow-work to sommat that still has depth perception!"
[7 fire damage!] [Long Burning!]
PseudoGM: The large hundred growl. "Fah! I don't even know what that is, but I'll kill ya dead!" Resist Fire! [5]
PseudoGM: Lyra!
Lyra raises up her right claw, vines sproute around the chains on Loader A. She closes her claw "Grasp and break, Thorns!" and the vines grow thorns as they grasp on it and crush it! [Thorns] It deals [12] damage! [M-Earth]
[OOC] Lyra: It should be right, 6 base, +3 weakness, +3 arrow?
PseudoGM: The Loader winces for a bit, blinks twice. Looks over at One-Eye, looks down at the broken chain, then sprints away as fast as it possible can. [KO]!
PseudoGM: Alder!
Alder takes aim at Loader C and fires! The smoke from the report floats up, and then down to around his hands… [Conjuration]
Alder rolled 1d100 and got 39 ( Total: 39 ) for 80
[5 damage] [Conjuration effect]
Dicebot:// Adding fire
Dicebot:
Adding rush
[OOC] PseudoGM: 5]! [SOS]!
PseudoGM: //One-Eye growls.
"Oi! That ain't fightin' fair!"
PseudoGM: Rudri!
Dicebot:// Adding earth
Alder: "No, no it isn't!"
Rudri sets his sights on C as well! [Thorns]
Rudri rolled 1d100 and got 33 ( Total: 33 ) for burst
PseudoGM: //Hits the weakness!

[OOC] Rudri: 10]!
Dicebot:// Adding earth+1
PseudoGM: //And the chain snaps! Loader C looks a bit confused, but gives a grateful nod before hightailing it out of there. [KO]

Lyra rolled 1d100 and got 61 ( Total: 61 ) for 100/35 - Right Burst, ugh
PseudoGM: "Good 'elp is so hard to find these days." Claw Five lets out a shout as it charges into Chrys. [Attack] [M-Rush]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 81 ( Total: 81 )
PseudoGM: But misses! Claw Four charges in as well, sword held high! [Attack - Rush Combo] [M-Rush]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 10 ( Total: 10 ) for 80
PseudoGM: Wham! Hitting for 5 physical! Claw Four gains +2 Drive!
PseudoGM: Chrys?
Dicebot:// Momentum List: fire, rush, earth+1, earth+1,
Chrysanthemum strikes a pose and counterattacks Claw Four! [Hero Saber] [C-Earth+1]
Chrysanthemum rolled 1d100 and got 96 ( Total: 96 )
Chrysanthemum: "…ugh."
PseudoGM: "I'm onta you now!"
[OOC] Alder: SPEND YR LUK
[-2 LP]
PseudoGM: "Ye always go to the ri- WHA-?!"
Deals [8] Supreme damage! Chrysanthemum recovers 7 HP!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 8]! "Aaah!"
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: HP 66/70 MP 30/55 LP 3/10 DR 15/20 Long: Short:
PseudoGM: "Good, keep 'em distracted!" //One-Eye hefts his crossbow up just long enough to take a [Focus Shot] at Chrys before dropping it again. [Rush Combo]

PseudoGM rolled d100+20 and got 48 ( Total: 68 ) for 110CoS Actually With 3 Bolts
PseudoGM: Hitting him for 12 physical damage and inflicting Long Exhaust! "Ha! How'dya like that?!"
PseudoGM: And that's the end of Round 2!
Dicebot:// Clearing Momentum List
Chrysanthemum: "OOF."
PseudoGM: //FRONT ROW: Claw Four, Claw Five

PseudoGM: BACK ROW: One-Eye, Loader B
PseudoGM: BATTLE ORDER: Loader B, Soahc, Lyra, Alder, Rudri, Claw Five, Claw Four, Chrys, One-Eye
[OOC] Alder: BURNING
PseudoGM: Loader C is bloodied! One-Eye is Shocked, Taunted, and Burning! Which reminds me to give him dot damage.
[OOC] Alder: <3 u
PseudoGM: "Oi! You! [Hurry Up] or yer gettin' the business end o' me sword!
PseudoGM: Loader B cowers a bit, speeding up! [+2 Drive] means its now shimming before it acts!
PseudoGM: Which means… "And make it one'a tha GOOD ones!" One-Eye continues to shout orders as a shining red bolt is loaded onto the crossbow.
PseudoGM: Soahc!
[OOC] Alder: sec juggling notepad
[OOC] PseudoGM: I Understand
Soahc intones 'UX,' and the Long Exhaust on Chrysanthemum is plucked away! [UX]
PseudoGM: One-Eye scowls.
Chrysanthemum: "Thanks~! Not made of magic over here like some o' ya after all!"
PseudoGM: Lyra!
Lyra shakes her head, and fires twice with [Twin Arrow] again, this time at Loader B and Claw Five
Lyra rolled 2d100 and got 29, 22 ( Total: 51 ) for 80
Lyra strikes both of them for [3] [M-Pin+1]
Dicebot:// Adding pin+1
[OOC] PseudoGM: 3] [3]!
PseudoGM: //Alder!

Alder dashes to the middle of the battlefield, twisted, clawing hands pointing at both parties! [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mdkmTXDG2I ]
Alder: "The feeling you're about to have is 'cowardice!' Embrace it, and surrender!"
A wave of water crashes through Claw Five and One-Eye, chilling them to the bone! [5 Water damage to both] [Long Chill]
PseudoGM: The Claws and One-Eye are W: Water! The Loader is R: Water! This does not balance out at all.
PseudoGM: Oh right it's a column attack
A wave of fire washes over Chrysanthemum and Rudri! [Restore 5 HP] [Long Energize]
[OOC] PseudoGM: 7] [7]!
[OOC] Alder: ACTUALLY that's restore 7 HP
[OOC] Alder: due to h-power
[OOC] Alder: grats
PseudoGM: Chill is… -1 to Drive gains, right?
[Energize - Gain +1 drive per turn!]
Chrysanthemum: "!"
[yup, chill is -1 drive each turn……….]
PseudoGM: Oho.
PseudoGM: Rudri!
[OOC] Alder: no no no
PseudoGM: Oh
PseudoGM: Oh right.
PseudoGM: ONE MORE TURN, ONE MORE TURN
Dicebot:// Adding recovery
PseudoGM: //Well, action rather, but.

Alder: Usage is '!momentum command Momentum where command is either clear, add, use, list. Alder, I don't understand what you are trying to do.
Dicebot:// Adding water
Dicebot:
Momentum List: pin+1, recovery, water,
Alder reloads, and recovers himself! [Defend] [Vigor] [Reload] [Fucking Value]
PseudoGM: //OK

PseudoGM: Now, Rudri!
Rudri lights up his gauntet's bow! [Twin Arrow]
Rudri rolled 2d100 and got 6, 8 ( Total: 14 )
PseudoGM: Hits!
[OOC] Rudri: -2 LP
PseudoGM: One hit one crit!
Rudri: Dealing critical damage to Claw Four and Claw Five!
Rudri: (burning one LP on each)
PseudoGM: Oh, yes, that makes sense.
[OOC] Rudri: 5] to both and arrow embed!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 5] [5]!
PseudoGM: Claw Five is bloodied!
PseudoGM: Claw Five lets out a growl as it rushes in for a [Beat Down] on Chrys! [M-Launch]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 63 ( Total: 63 )
PseudoGM: Hitting for 4 physical and Slow 1ing him! Back of the line, punk.
[OOC] Lyra: He's already there, though
PseudoGM: Nope, he was in fact ahead of one-eye before.
PseudoGM: But no longer.
Chrysanthemum: "Oof."
PseudoGM: Claw Four [Repositions] for some reason…?
PseudoGM: Eye-One chuckles to himself as he hoists up his cane, then draws a blade from within it and [Reposition]s into the front row. "Alright, we'll play then!" …Wonder what they're up to, delaying behind Chrys after dropping his init to begin with?
PseudoGM: Chrys!
Alder: "They're up to something…!"
Chrysanthemum narrows eyes, drops into a defensive stance. [Defend] [+1 Turn Marker]
PseudoGM: One-Eye rolls his shoulders before running at Chrys and thrusting his sword! [Sword Attack - Launch Combo]
[OOC] PseudoGM: M-Rush
PseudoGM rolled d100+20 and got 33 ( Total: 53 ) for 80
PseudoGM: It - was a feint?! One-Eye grazes Chrys with the tip of his sword, before suddenly swing to the side and landing a solid kick on him, which sends him tumbling into the back row! [Push] 5 physical damage!
Alder: "Hi!"
Alder: "Oh, wait."
PseudoGM: Claw Four then darts forward, slamming its sword into Rudri now that the row's exposed! [Attack - Rush Combo]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 95 ( Total: 95 ) for 80
Chrysanthemum: "Ahahaha, that's a cheap trick! …I love it!"
PseudoGM: But goes wide!
Lyra jumps just in time to avoid being sent flying alongside Chrysanthemum, and hits the ground softly "I see what you're doing"
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round three!
Dicebot:// Clearing Momentum List
PseudoGM: //FRONT ROW: Claw Four, Claw Five, One-Eye

PseudoGM: BACK ROW: Loader B
PseudoGM: BATTLE ORDER: Loader B, Soahc, Lyra, Alder, Rudri, Chrys, Claw Five, One-Eye, Claw Four
PseudoGM: Loader B is bloodied! Claw Four is bloodied! Claw five is bloodied and chilled! One-Eye is Shocked, Taunted, burning and Chilled! It's toughing being a boss.
PseudoGM: "Another bolt!" [+1 Ammo]
PseudoGM: On One-Eye's crossbow, that is.
PseudoGM: Soahc!
Soahc points at One-Eye, and intones 'IX'! The syllable, 'UX: DISEASE' is stressed!
Alder rolled 1d100 and got 4 ( Total: 4 ) for 35
PseudoGM: B-b-b-burst!
[7 physical damage!] [Short Disease, probably]
[OOC] Rudri: +1 damage, -1 MP cost
[OOC] Alder: that 7 is 6+1 yeah
[OOC] PseudoGM: 7 & Short Disease]! "Uuugh…" Bloodied!
PseudoGM: Lyra!
Alder: "That was probably overkill…" He tosses his hair.
Alder: "But I think it's a high score for 'completely dehabilitating the enemy!'"
Lyra repeats the [Thorns] on the last Loader in the field, using the bullet she embedded on it!
Lyra rolled 1d100 and got 83 ( Total: 83 ) for 100/35
Lyra brings down [12] damage on it!
Dicebot:// Adding rush
PseudoGM: //The Captive hesistates for just a moment, before nodding towards the party and scampering away. [KO]!

Dicebot:// Adding earth+1
PseudoGM: "RAAAAAH! THAT'S IT, NO MORE MISTER NICE HUNDRED!" //One-Eye's [Seeing Red]! [Gains Long K-Power 2] [Generates 5 Drive Per Round Instead Of 2, Although Chill Makes That 4] [Which Means One-Eye Is Now Shimmering]

PseudoGM: Alder!
Alder aims at Claw Four and fires! [Attack]
Alder rolled 1d100 and got 76 ( Total: 76 ) for 80
[5 damage!]
Dicebot:// Adding pin
PseudoGM: //Rudri!

Dicebot:// Momentum List: rush, earth+1, pin,
Rudri lets loose! The Hundred vanish under a flurry of sparks! [Lightning]
Dicebot:
Using pin
Rudri rolled 1d100 and got 33 ( Total: 33 ) for burst
[OOC] Rudri: 7] air damage and Short Shock to all three foes!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 7] [7] [7]! Claw Four's in SOS now!
PseudoGM: //And the mooks are annoyingly shocked!

PseudoGM: Chrys!
Rudri: So's One Eye, unless he's immune.
PseudoGM: He's got long shock as is so it's less relevant, but he technically have both shock and long shock on him atm yeah
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: what's W: Earth, was it just the chains?
PseudoGM: Yeah
PseudoGM: Hundred are R: Fire W: Water
Rudri: … Oh, right.
Chrysanthemum snarls and goes barrelassing into the front row and attacks One-eye! [Charge]
Chrysanthemum rolled 1d100 and got 89 ( Total: 89 )
Chrysanthemum misses, but doesn't even care.
PseudoGM: "Dammit!" One-Eye parries the the last second, but looks SUPER CHEESED that Chrys is back up front.
Chrysanthemum grins!
Alder: "Good show!"
Chrysanthemum: "I'm stingy and don't wanna share! Gimme everything you've got!"
PseudoGM: Claw Five dashes forward at Chrys! [Attack] [M-Rush]
PseudoGM rolled d100+20 and got 71 ( Total: 91 ) for 80
PseudoGM: But misses! Much the same from Claw Four!
PseudoGM rolled d100+20 and got 69 ( Total: 89 ) for 80
PseudoGM: Exactly the same, really.
PseudoGM: One Eye lets out a growl, lunging forward as he rams his cane sword into the kinks of Chrys' armor. [OD- FEROCITY]
PseudoGM rolled d100+20 and got 71 ( Total: 91 ) for 90/10
PseudoGM: "AAAAAAH TO HELL WITH THIS!" He swings the crossbow around in a hurry, taking aim at Alder before letting off a [Focus Shot] at him with the two loaded bolts.
PseudoGM rolled d100+20 and got 88 ( Total: 108 ) for 100
Alder: "That feeling you're having now…"
Alder snaps his legs together, points down at the enemies.
PseudoGM: "THIS IS COMPLETE HORSE SHIT!!!"
Alder: "…is your doom."
Alder then breaks stance, snickering behind a hand.
Lyra: "I told you, don't blame me for picking this fight"
Alder: "(That was cool, right?)"
Chrysanthemum starts snickering.
PseudoGM: The red crossbow embeds itself into the ground a bit behind Alder, before exploding and sending a gout of flames out in a line from it. … Not that anyone's there.
PseudoGM: One-Eye also takes… Taunt, Burning *and* Disease damage. Rude!
PseudoGM: And is in SOS!
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round 4!
Dicebot:// Clearing Momentum List
PseudoGM: //Claw Four is in SOS and Shimmering! Claw Five is Bloodied and Chilled! One-Eye is in SOS and Shocked, Taunted, Burning, Chilled, and has K-Power II!

PseudoGM: FRONT ROW: Claw Four, Claw Five, One-Eye
PseudoGM: BACK ROW:
PseudoGM: BATTLE ORDER: Soahc, Lyra, Alder, Rudri, Chrys, Claw Five, One-Eye, Claw Four
PseudoGM: Soahc!
Soahc senses blood and intones 'IX,' stressing AUM! The mighty bolt crashes into One-Eye!
Alder rolled 1d100 and got 38 ( Total: 38 ) for 35
[7 air damage!]
Lyra then sets up with [Twin Arrows] at both One-Eye and Claw Four
Lyra rolled 1d100 and got 23 ( Total: 23 ) for 100/
[OOC] PseudoGM: 7]!
[OOC] Lyra: Motherfucker I wasn't going to roll just yet but that's a burst since 100/35
[OOC] Lyra: Except it's not a spell but has 80 CoS physical and i'm dumb
PseudoGM: Uh that's a Tech - yeah
Lyra just deals [3] damage to both, uwaoo
PseudoGM: Alder!
Alder shoots Claw Four! [Attack]
Alder rolled 1d100 and got 40 ( Total: 40 ) for 80
[5 damage!]
[OOC] PseudoGM: 5]!
PseudoGM: Rudri!
Alder: "Almost…"
Rudri is… pretty much outta gas, just fires at Claw Four!
Rudri rolled 1d100 and got 63 ( Total: 63 ) for 80
PseudoGM: Hits!
[OOC] Rudri: 3] damage!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 3]! It's just barely hanging on!
Dicebot:// Adding pin+1
PseudoGM: //Chrys!

Dicebot:// Momentum List: pin+1,
Dicebot:
Adding pin
Dicebot:
Adding pin+1
Dicebot:
Adding rush
[OOC] Alder: ok try now teak lol
Dicebot:
Momentum List: pin+1, pin, pin+1, rush,
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: who provided Rush
[OOC] Alder: soahc
[OOC] Alder: FUCK
Dicebot:
Using rush
Dicebot:
Adding air
[OOC] Alder: I forgot the momentum type changed
[OOC] Alder: also you wouldn't want to give him long k-power, soahc has no physical based weapon shaha
PseudoGM: //Hachiiiiii

Chrysanthemum snarls fiercely and shakes himself! Roars! [OVERDRIVE: ADMIRALTY SWORD] He runs right into the remaining enemies and starts spinning in a circle doing all these flashy axe techniques! [C-Pin+1]
Chrysanthemum rolled 3d100 and got 55, 17, 67 ( Total: 139 )
PseudoGM: E…everyone's in the front row. :(
PseudoGM: Hitx3!
Dealing [6] to each claw and reduces drive by [2], and [12] to One-eye and reduces One-eye's drive by [5]!
PseudoGM: Claw Four topples over! [KO]! Claw Five is dropped into SOS!
PseudoGM: Pretend you're playing CIV and One More Turn!
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: OH FUCK
[OOC] Alder: inexorable consequence of overdriving
PseudoGM: But like actually one one more turn, you don't keep getting turns for the next four hours.
Rudri: 1 More!
[OOC] Rudri: Mass Destruction intensifies
Chrysanthemum jumps up into the air and hits an upcurrent or something and comes down like a lightning bolt on One-eye! [Power Strike] [C-Air]
Chrysanthemum rolled 1d100 and got 11 ( Total: 11 )
[OOC] Rudri: BABY BABY BABY BABY
PseudoGM: Hits!
Dealing [10] Air damage!
PseudoGM: One-Eye staggers back, then collapses.[KO!]
Alder shifts his gaze to the remaining Claw.
Lyra: "I imagine you're going to keep fighting?"
PseudoGM: "NEVER SURRENDERRR!!!" Claw Five shouts as he rushes Chrys. [Attack]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 35 ( Total: 35 ) for 80
PseudoGM: Hitting for 5 physical!
PseudoGM: And that's the end of round… five?
Dicebot:// Clearing Momentum List
PseudoGM: //Claw Five is in SOS!

PseudoGM: FRONT ROW: Claw Five
PseudoGM: BACK ROW:
PseudoGM: BATTLE ORDER: Soahc, Lyra, Alder, Rudri, Chrys, Claw Five
PseudoGM: Soahc!
Soahc summons one… last… bolt! [AUM]
[6 air damage!] [Long Shock]
[OOC] PseudoGM: 6]!
Alder rolled 1d100 and got 40 ( Total: 40 ) for 35
PseudoGM: Alder, end it!
Chrysanthemum: "Gahaha! I'd be disappointed if you didn't fight to the bitter end!"
[OOC] Lyra: Alder?!
Alder: "Can someone else…?"
[OOC] Lyra: Okay
Alder reloads.
PseudoGM: Lyra!
[OOC] Alder: it's lyra yeah haha
Lyra sighs "Do I have to do all the work here? Fine" she spreads her wings out and starts flapping them "Tear them down from within, Freeze!" she says as she sends a freezing wind at the last Claw [Freeze]
Lyra rolled 1d100 and got 13 ( Total: 13 ) for 100/35
Lyra points her right claw at it and then draws her hand back, needles of ice forming in the wind
Alder definitely takes the time to preen and gracefully reload.
Lyra deals [10] water damage (including weakness)
PseudoGM: Yup, that'll do. [KO]!
Rudri sighs. "Okay. And now."
Lyra sighs, looks at all the downed Hundred "Can you listen now?"
[OOC] PseudoGM: +9 XP] [+12 Gon] [Got x1 Crossbow! (WGT 2, POW 4. Ammo: 1/1. Charges: 1/1 (Expend a Charge to inflict 3 fire damage on the entire row when attacking. Charges can be refilled by praying at Shrine and leaving a donation!})
[OOC] Alder: : O !
Chrysanthemum: "Y'might have to tie 'em up and wait for 'em to wake up, first."
Lyra: "Well, you're the one who knows how they work, Chrysantemum"
Lyra: "Ask them what they're doing here"
PseudoGM: …Seems like there's only a few other Hundred around, but they don't look to be making any motions to grab their weapons and attack you, now that there's a pile of Hundred laying on the ground, with another gigantic Hundred in full plate armor barking orders.
Alder: "(I think they like you~!)"
Rudri perches proudly on Chry's pauldron.
Chrysanthemum: "Which of you wet-eared pups wants to tell me what this pack's story is?! Don' make me wait all day."
PseudoGM: "Er…" "Well…" "Fine, I'll do it." One of them eventually gives a sigh, before moving towards the gates.
PseudoGM: "Ain't really much of a story, really. Mystic let 'es guard down and forgot to reup the control spell, ol' One-Eye over there managed to grab a crossbow, and the Mystic couldn't do much'o anythin' after that." The Hundred shrugs. "And like 'ell was we goin' back there, y'know? So's we broke free 'o the rest of the army, eventually set up shop 'ere and started gatherin' supplies."
Rudri: "Which is fine enough, until you start to 'gather' supplies someone else already had…"
Alder: "We~ll…" He balances his rifle across his shoulders. "The good news is, we're not the Mystics you're looking for."
Chrysanthemum nods. "Good on you for breakin' free. Don' ever let anyone tell ye otherwise. But right now…?"
Chrysanthemum: "…right now, you're still jus' followin' that Mystic's orders. Runnin' into 'enemy territory', pillagin' their land. How'sat any different from what that Mystic woulda had you doing?"
PseudoGM: The Hundred gives Alder a suspicious look.
Chrysanthemum reaches up, scritches Rudri's ear. "That village needs protection! There's monsters all over the place, and who knows when war'll come, or where."
Chrysanthemum: "Now, it might take a while…"
PseudoGM: "Well tha difference is, we's doin' it to feed ourselves an' not so much to fight some other asshole's war, y'know?"
Alder does a quick head nod towards Chrysanthemum. "He's speaking, you should be paying attention."
Alder: "The -alternative- here… is that we mop up the rest of you poor sods who're the spit at the bottom of the bucket, and you're all free men behind bars."
Chrysanthemum: "A long, long while, and ye're gonna have to learn t' work the land, an' fend for yourself- I've been to corners of th'world you can hardly imagine, babies, I know this'n's possible- but people're willing to trade good Gon and supplies for protection against the wilderness."
Chrysanthemum: "It won't be easy, but if you wanted an -easy- life, well, I'm sure that Mystic'll take you back if'n you crawl back with yer tails between yer legs."
Chrysanthemum: "An I don't recommend that."
PseudoGM: The Hundred scrunches up its face in thought, scratching at the side of its face. "…Y'reckon? Can't imagine them flimsey lil' things -" It nods towards Soahc, "Payin' us for nothin'."
Rudri shrugs. "They pay pretty well for it where I come from."
Chrysanthemum: "Hah! You'd be surprised. They'd rather stay home than fight. We're -made- for fighting, no sense runnin' from that! But we can choose what to fight and who to fight for, who t' protect. Can choose t' look after our own. Can be more'n just weapons."
Chrysanthemum smacks his belly with a loud CLONK for punctuation. "MY NAME'S CHRYSANTHEMUM THIRTEEN. Tha's more'n just a weapon, that's somethin' beautiful."
Chrysanthemum: "Remember 'at."
PseudoGM: "Huh…"
PseudoGM: "Well…"
PseudoGM: "…I guess we could try'n maybe move tha camp offa the road and maybe jus' hunt wild animals and bit and see how that goes… …if ya think you can keep the Knights off our tails if we promise not ta ransack their cities…?"
PseudoGM: A couple of murmers of reluctant assent from the crowd inside the camp.
Lyra: "Sounds like a good start"
Chrysanthemum nods and gives 'em a thumbs up. Soahc will be able to think of -something- on the human end of things. Someone else's problem!
Alder: "One last thing…"
Alder: "You didn't eat the dwarves, did you?"
PseudoGM: That DOES sound like a thing Soahc could do! He already bluffed his way into making the Knights think he was a Court Magician… And pulls out something to write with. Gunna send a note to the Knights saying the Hundred were subjugated, and a basic outline of what the survivers agreed to as long as the Knights don't come attacking them.
PseudoGM: "…Who'd ever eat a dwarf? All smoke, no substance."
Chrysanthemum giggles.
Chrysanthemum: (Well, okay, it's still more like a bass chuckle, but.)
Alder: "Well! That's good to hear!"
Alder: "We'd like to free them now, if you don't mind."
PseudoGM: One of the Hundred frowns. "…This is gunna mean we needta let tha' captive go, ain't it…?" "Haugh!" Sighs of dismay. "Loadin' them bows is so hard with claws!"
PseudoGM: A lot of grumbling, but it… doesn't look like they're going to stop you at this point, even if they don't have the heart to do it themselves. One of them procuded a key for the shackles and hands it over.
Rudri shifts. "I mean, you could try to -hire- some people to help you with that."
PseudoGM: Another Hundred squints at Rudri. "Y'mean… pay someone for slave work?"
Chrysanthemum: "Bet they'd be more'n willing if you were working to help keep their village safe. …maybe not those same ones, though, heh… hey! No more slaves. Our people, out of -all- people, should know better than that!" He groundstomps.
PseudoGM: "Huh."
PseudoGM: Judging from the reactions on their faces, it doesn't seem like that's a thought that's ever crossed any of their minds before!
Chrysanthemum: "'sides, y'all aren't Mystics. Chains don't really cut it on their own. One o' these days you're gonna have a bad time, goin' down that route."
Chrysanthemum: "But money! And food! And… CAMPFIRE STORIES? That's where it's at."
PseudoGM: "Well, we'll see then I 'uppose. Proally oughta give 'em a few week to cool off a'fore talkin' to anyone all nice like, eh?"
Lyra: "A good idea"
Chrysanthemum: "Yeh."
PseudoGM: The Hundred folds its arms with a nod, while most of the others seem to be gathering various things and preparing to move. Meanwhile, the free captives make a big show of thanking you all, before Soahc hands them a letter explaining the situation and sending the humans back to town.
Lyra: "Hrm… That's one issue resolved"
Alder takes the [Key Item: Shackle Key] and heads for the prisoner(s?).
Lyra looks at the party, walks up to Alder and looks at him for a moment, shakes her head "Either way, we should probably get going"
[OOC] Lyra: That was already part of the cutscene, Hachi!!
Alder pets Lyra!
Lyra !
Alder waits until they're clear of any potentially overhearing Hundred. "So…"
Alder eyeglints. "This is where we change history,"
Alder: "Convince the dwarves to join the effort early,"
Lyra: "What are you going to try, Alder"
Alder: "And forge a new, alpha timeline, correct?"
Lyra: "Hrm… At the very least, it would be a good idea to prevent the disaster the dwarves are about to cause"
Chrysanthemum: "Bold! I like it!"
Lyra: "We also need to track the original stone as well"
Rudri: "… Remind me what the dwarves are supposed to do?"
Alder: "Join together with the other kingdoms, and still get utterly squashed."
Lyra: "At some point dwarves opposed to joining hands with Mels will kidnap one of the princesses, the ensuing problem ends with major casualties on both sides"
Lyra: "That disaster will sour the diplomatic efforts sufficiently to delay Thon's joining the united front against Gudu by many months"
Rudri: "… Don't we have our own kinda major crisis we're supposed to be solving already?"
Lyra: "Well, we also know someone stole the same gemstone that brought us to this point in time"
Lyra: "We have no idea on the identity of the thief"
Lyra: "The idea with assisting with the Hundred problem was also so we could gather some influence locally to be able to gather information on that front as well"
Rudri: "I… kinda meant the whole thing where half of my country are kind of being villains?"
Alder: "Perspective."
Chrysanthemum reaches up and scritches one of Rudri's ears. "Gotta work up t'that, as I see it."
Lyra: "Hrm… The succession war?"
Lyra: "Unfortunately not my particular topic of study but it is also a point in which we could interfere"
Rudri raises an eyebrow. "I mean, Chry and me were sort of on our way to the lines…"
Lyra: "Given… This is previous to the invention of airship… Mobility might be a major issue, so I was mostly looking at what we can do at the local area"
PseudoGM: They don't even have automobiles! Truely a sad state of affairs.
Alder: "The bit of history oft forgot is that, allegedly, dwarves briefly stole the Jewel of Ancestry."
Lyra: "Given my understanding of our current place in time, Rudri, that shouldn't happen for another four centuries. Of course the cause of the dissidence in our time of origin could very well be here, at the time of their unification"
Lyra looks at Alder
Lyra: "I wonder if the kidnapping and the theft of the jewel aren't connected"
Alder smiles and spreads his arms wide. "Therein lies the diamond for which we shift through the rough."
Lyra: "As one can see, the Jewel is a very powerful magical artifact, and Mels has long since been at the front of magical studies so the involvement isn't implausible"
Alder: "With the Hundred here pacified, and the dwarven captives released, perhaps we can get some of the humans to offer up their time and effort to indulge us as to their knowledge on the subject, or liason with the dwarves themselves, now that they… should, bear goodwill."
Lyra: "One can be hopeful"
PseudoGM: The Hundred camp as right at the base of the mountain, so you're probably about halfway between the Mels village you were just in, and where the Thon one should be.
PseudoGM: was^
Alder: "Although…"
Alder smirks.
Alder: "Glad the rest of them surrendered?"
Alder: "I can't imagine everyone's in tip-top shape."
Alder: "How about we find rest and a meal somewhere, somehow, and continue the next day?"
[OOC] Alder: HP: 45/45, MP: 35/60, LP: 3/10, SoS: 11 - Drive: 4 / 18 (U),Ammo: 0 / 2 (U)
Lyra: "I could use the time to recharge my energy"
(( Soahc HP: 44/45, MP: 1/60, LP: 4/10, SoS: 11 - Drive: 12 / 13, CHRONICLE: chill, exhaust ))
[OOC] Lyra: HP: 37/40, MP: 22/60, LP: 5/10, SoS: 10, Drive: 12/14, Ammo 1/4, Status:
Rudri sighs. "Agreed. I… don't think I can cast even a single spell at this point.
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: HP 59/70 MP 24/55 LP 3/10 DR 0/20 Long: Energize Short:
Chrysanthemum pets Rudri's other ear.
Lyra looks at the road "So let's go already, then"
Alder: "Okay, so, maybe the question didn't go through-"
PseudoGM: The road's well travelled so it's not hard to find somewhere decent to camp out at least. Which, granted, doesn't get back into tip top shape… but it's good enough to get your stamina back for travel! And after a bit of trip that's vaguely defined in time units due to a combination of me forgetting exactly how far I said the trip was and SNES style world map movement, you eventually
PseudoGM: reach the tunnel leading into the dwarf city [Thak]! The sun's just set, so there's toarches lit on the sides of the caves, and two dwarves in armor and spears standing guard.
[OOC] Alder: ignore what I just said
[OOC] Lyra: It's okay Hachi, I know Alder can never, ever say what he means or wants by any means for any reason meaning he never gets his answers nor does what he wants to
PseudoGM: "Oi! Who goes there!"
Lyra: "(Figured we'd take this route…)" she'd been walking, she jumps on Alder's shoulder "Hello! We're travellers"
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: Fuck alreadyyy
Lyra: "Actually, we just hopefully dealt with the situation in the road, so we figured we could tell you about it"
PseudoGM: "Wh -?!" "It spoke!" "…" "…What's that word where you make it sound like sommat what can't talk is talkin'? Something with a V?" "Ventrillo…something." "Yeah, that. That makes more sense than a talkin' puppet." The dwarves nod to one another.
Alder smiles wide.
Lyra: "(… Annoying… Ugh…)"
PseudoGM: Then do a double take after noticing the rest of the party. "Strange groupa travellers, indeed!"
Lyra jumps from Alder's shoulder and looks away, ugh
Alder: "Indeed!"
PseudoGM: "You with that other cloaked fellow, then?"
Alder: "Hmm…"
Alder: "No, sorry, can't say that we are."
PseudoGM: "Ahah. Nature 'o your visit to Thak, then?"
Alder: "Although we're always glad to meet new people!"
Alder: "Ah, yes, we came to report on the release of dwarven prisoners further up the way, as well as to inquire about any rash of crimes- thievery, among them!"
PseudoGM: "Ah! Mercenaries then!"
PseudoGM: "Hmm…"
PseudoGM: "Well, there's probably always work for their lot, yeah?" "Bit late though." "Eh, send 'em up ahead to the Inn an' let 'em rest, and let whoever's on mornin' duty handle all the paper work." "Sounds good ta me!"
Alder: "It's well appreciated, my good fellows."
PseudoGM: The guards nod to one another, stepping aside. "First buildin' down the tunnel, can't miss it."
Alder nods graciously and continues forward.
PseudoGM: The tunnel's surprinsingly wide, all things considered. Probably because Thak is on the boarder, so they're more used to needed to facilitate foreigners. You don't even have to slouch to walk, Chrys! Though it's kind of close.
Chrysanthemum tromp tromp tromp! It's appreciated!
Lyra sighs once the party's moving, and goes to follow. This is really getting annoying
PseudoGM: Eventually you come upon a thick set of three (seems a bit excessive really…) metal gates sealing off further passage down the tunnel, with two buildings in front of them. The one closest to you has a large [INN] sign above it's door, with a small travellers shrine set up next to it.
Lyra: "Hrm… Makes sense…" she looks at the inn "Well, let's go get a place, shall we"
PseudoGM: Inquiring inside, it seems like it'll run you [10Gon] to [Rest And Fully Heal Yourselves] for the night, without much of any fuss. They're used to all sorts of strange people wandering in.
Alder bustles INNto the INN!
Alder pays the Gon with a smile.
PseudoGM: ~INN Music Plays~
[OOC] PseudoGM: Regain All HP and MP]!
[OOC] PseudoGM: Save Your Game?
[OOC] Lyra: Yes
[OOC] Alder>: Y
[OOC] PseudoGM: And Your LP Too!

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License