Faa02

[CE 600] [Mels] [Outskirts of Meticen]
PseudoGM: As you begin you descent down the mountain, Lyra guess starts to seem more and more fesible as you get a better look at the village in the distance. It's a lot smaller - both width and height wise. No more of those three story buildings in the center of the city, hence, it doesn't look like there's many if any two story ones either. A lot more wood than anyone remebers seeing, coming in
PseudoGM: . Not to mention all the paved roads looking like dirt roads now, and… are those horse drawn carts? Those are horse drawn carts. When was the last time anyone saw one of those?
PseudoGM: And a disturbing lack of electrical lighting.
Chrysanthemum: "Well, uh. Hnh. Tha's interesting."
Lyra looks at the city as they come closer, much easier to do now in this new perch "Quite a bit of proof, on my theory. Which makes this quite disconcerting"
Soahc 's right eye twitches a little, then he pinches the bridge of his nose.
Lyra: "I wonder if this power of the jewel was already known…
Alder idly carries the expended crystal.
[OOC] Soahc: That's probably with me?…
[OOC] Alder: nobody mentioned anything about it at the end of last session, so
Soahc grumbles and heals a few burns from where that If-Ys set him on fire.
[OOC] Alder: it's yours if you want it haha )
[OOC] Soahc: Using FOEN, and thanks Alder
Alder -actually- handed it off to Soahc, continuing the tradition!!… even if this is closer to how the tradition started?
PseudoGM: It just feels *right* for the Jewel Keeper to carrying around the big ol hunk of Sunstone that is the ancestreal jewel…! Well, anyway.
Soahc sighs, looking at the stone. "You know, this was never covered in the training."
Lyra: "Likely this is an unexpected occurrance"
Alder: "Oh ho ho, I can't imagine it was~."
PseudoGM: There's a a couple of tents set up around the edge of town. Looks like a couple of Knights have set up in the area…? You can kind of over hear them talking amongst themselves as merchents coming into the city, asking if anyone's seeing any Hundred on the prow, wondering where the bandits got off to and the like. Something about something being stolen…?
Alder: "'And dear trainee, prithee take care upon your graduation, for you shall traverse time and space!'"
Alder: "'Dinner to be provided afterwards.'"
Chrysanthemum: "You'd be thinkin' there'd be more stories about, oh, I got kicked in the arse hundreds of years into the past, an' this is what happened."
PseudoGM: Somewhere in the far, back recesses of Soahc's mind he recalls a story from a long time ago - apparently took place during the unification war? - about how the Jewel had briefly been stolen by some dwarven spies or something.
Lyra: "There's the likelyhood this is the first occurrence"
Lyra looks at the guards, looks up at the sky "Hrm… I wonder what age are we in right now?"
Chrysanthemum: "Hmph. Why aren't we in the history books?!"
Alder: "First, but -only-?"
Alder: "That's the question."
Soahc: "Good question, Lyra. Let's find out so we can know how much to panic."
PseudoGM: And as you reach the camp, a couple of armored knights, hands on their sword hilts, approach the group and looking as intimiating as they can. "Oi! You there!" One of them points at Soahc.
Alder: "Heavens save us if there lurked parallel universes, with travellers in similar circumstances."
Lyra looks puts a hand over Chrysanthemum's head "We may well be, but not in a manner we can identify"
Soahc: "Oi, me there."
Lyra looks at the knights, and lets Soahc talk
Chrysanthemum looks quiet, dumb, and bodyguardish. He's just got a feeling.
Soahc: "Question for you: What year is it? We kinda…" he shrugs haplessly. "…ran outta time."
PseudoGM: The Knight shifts his gaze from Soahc, to Chrys, to Alder, then Lyra, then back to Soahc. "You're some kind of Court Magician, eh?" A breif nod towards the familiar. "That's all well and good, lad, but you really ought ta know better'n to parade your prisoners into a rural town uncuffed and untied and completely on the loose."
Alder snickers.
PseudoGM: The Knight squints. "It's CE 600 ya idiot. I realize yer kind keeps their noses to the books mosta ta time but you really ought have a firm grasp on the year."
Soahc eyetwitches. "Yeah. Uh. That's the story of our lives. Time keeps slipping by."
PseudoGM: "Right…"
[OOC] Soahc: play along with prisoner routine, or say you're assistants?
Lyra looks at Soahc, looks at the knight "I will admit we look a little suspicious but everything is under control, I promise"
[OOC] Alder: I'm lettin' you take the lead~
Soahc tries to remember anything about this time period.
Lyra: "Due to their… Unique circumstances there is no need for cuffs at this moment"
Lyra: "I don't believe you would quite understand the kind of enchantment being used here, however, so I see no need to explain"
PseudoGM: He folds his arms over his chest, looking a bit agast at the familiar talking directly to him. "Well, I ain't sayin' I doubt your masters powers - the two of 'em seem doscile enough - but it makes the townfolk nervous seein' Hundred and Mystic running around all free an' dandy."
Chrysanthemum looks Sufficiently Cowed by the tremendously scary lil' stuffed dragon on his shoulder. When you've got a stuffed dragon on your shoulder, you don't -need- handcuffs. Everyone knows that.
Soahc pats the familiar. "Pardon my familiar. He remembers things I forget when I have my nose in books."
PseudoGM: As for this time period… Well…
Lyra nods "We will be careful until we can arrange a less aggravating setup, aren't we young master?"
Soahc: "Yes, yes, I told you I'm working on it- the last time we rushed it, there were head explosions and I. Got. Yelled at."
Alder: "Oh sir, I've one of the Guru defectors, escaped from the 13th Wildester Coven."
Alder: "There exists a sudden need to counter the Magicians of the Wicked Dark, and so, I'm sorry to say I'm so unannounced."
PseudoGM: CE 600 was during the period of time known as the Unification War! There was a LOT of stuff going on at the time, but the jist of it is - the country of Guru, largely ruled over by the elves and calling themselves Mystics - were trying to take over the world. Mels, the mostly human country you're in now, spent a LOT of time and effort uniting themselves, the dwarves, and the If-ya into
PseudoGM: a coherent army in order to drive them off.
Soahc nods at Alder. "Yeah. He… he's a little different. I was told not to ask too many questions."
PseudoGM: A few of the Knights give each other a few nervous looks, but the one doing most of the talking simply rubs at his chin. "Hmm… Ah! Right, I heard about that. They was assigning your lot to different Court Magicians to… yeah, that makes sense."
Alder smiles wide, white teeth showing. There's a sparkle! *
PseudoGM: An uneasy glance between Alder and Chrys from the knights. "…You put one of them mind hexes on that Hundred, there?"
Soahc: "Yes. Experimental. He can react to threats, but feels no hostility to those of our side."
PseudoGM: "Huh."
Soahc >.> <.<
PseudoGM: "Well. Make sure you stick close to 'em in any case so no one gets the wrong idea."
Soahc whispers. "Don't make a big deal of it, if you can. If the formula for it fell into the wrong hands…"
Chrysanthemum KNEW there was a reason he was being quiet and bodyguard-ish. He doesn't even react!
PseudoGM: "What're you all the way in this backwater town for anyway, if'n ya don't mind me askin'?"
Soahc: "I won't waste your time with fancy words, sir- there was a disruption in the flow of time."
Soahc: "We're trying to make sure past, present, and future didn't knot themselves up. Horribly inconvenient."
PseudoGM: "And what in the who now?" A look of confusion.
Lyra looks at Soahc "Please, master, you're doing it again"
Lyra looks at the knight "Research and looking at a problem we noticed around here. That's what we're doing"
Soahc facepalms. "Right. Sorry."
PseudoGM: "Problem? Well, there's there's that camp a company of wild Hundred set up a bit close to the mountain towards Thon what've been causing bandit problems. An' I heard tell some kind of magic jewel or some such from the town we're in went missin' a few days afore we arrived."
Lyra tilts her head a little bit "Could we have a little bit more details on those situations? They might be related to the reason we are here"
Soahc takes out a book and starts writing.
Alder: "Oh, what dastardly thieves!"
PseudoGM: The Knight shrug, giving a dismissive wave towards the ones behind him, apparently giving the all clear as he continues speaking with the group. "Well, I duno how much more there is to say, but as for the Hundred:"
Soahc: "Bandits… missing jewel…"
Soahc: "Could be related to the group we ran into earlier."
PseudoGM: "We got word that a company of 'em somehow slipped free from their Mystic commander. Apparently was wounded in a battle and didn't have the mojo to keep 'em under control, so they slit 'is throat and have set up some kind of camp of their own near the mountains into Thon. Don't care much for them cowardly dwarven basterd's myself, but it's been disruptivin' the iron trade a fair bit betwix
PseudoGM: us. "
Soahc looks to Alder. "…that does sound the sort of thing they'd yell at me for not investigating."
Alder: "Heavy is the crown of responsibility."
Soahc: "Can you direct us to lodging? We'll rest up and then go seek out this problem."
PseudoGM: "As for the missin' jewel… Far as I heard it, the townfolk here got some kinda temple or somethin' up in the moutains, where they keep some kinda magic jewel of something or other. Don't know the details on it m'self, giving I'm not a Magician. Anyway, we arrived about a week ago to see what there is to be done about the Hundred and any potential ystic incursions in the area, and heard
PseudoGM: that a night or two before someone had snuck into the mountain temple and swiped the Jewel. Some townfolk wonderin if maybe the Hundred bandits did it, but I'm not too sure of that m'self. Ain't too many Hundred Magicians I know of, an' I can't think of anything else they'd do with it. "
[OOC] Rudri: What, uh, role did the Driftin and Yue in general play in this Unification War?
PseudoGM: "As for lodging… well, it ain't much but we can prepare a tent and some cots for you and your… attendents, so as to avoid kickin' up a fuss with the townfolk, if'n ya like."
Soahc: "That would be good, thank you. We don't require much."
[OOC] PseudoGM: The Driftin and If-yas were late comers! They didn't join the war until the very end of it, but you definitely remember your country giving the Hero from Mels some kind of Magic Sword or something that played a key role in putting an end to things."
PseudoGM: "Right, right." The Knight claps his hand together loudly, before barking out some orders. In short order you're set up with your town tent and a couple of cots to sleep on. It's not much, but it gives you a bit of privacy and didn't cost anything.
Lyra waits until the tent is set, and everyone is inside. It's imperative to only start talking about what is going on after the knights are gone "Quite a mess we've got ourselves in"
Soahc looks around after thanking the guards and making sure they're settled. "Oh crap. Oh crap. Oh crap."
Lyra: "Soahc calm down"
Soahc: "Okay, so, apologies to offended parties, I didn't think 'we're from the future' was going to work."
Chrysanthemum glances up once they're ensconced properly in their tent. "Both of you did good. Quick thinking."
Alder barks out a laugh!
Lyra: "Alright, let's take a moment to reacquire our bearings and get everything in order"
Alder: "It was good thinking, yes!"
Lyra: "At the moment we're in the middle of the Unification War, near the start I believe"
Lyra: "I do believe this is around the time the princess of Mels was kidnapped by the dwarves"
Rudri shifts. "Which means Yue's not even close to involved yet."
Chrysanthemum: "Goodness knows I don' remember my history well 'nough, but a Hundred always knows how t' get by with starin' at the ground an' lookin' a brute as it does." He chuckle-grumbles.
Lyra: "Currently, there is also a wild Hundred camp near the city and the original Jewel was apparently stolen by someone"
Lyra: "The fact that we arrived at the point in time wherein the jewel was stolen by the power of the jewel itself seems to indicate to me those things are related"
Alder: "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm…"
Alder: "It's definitely a significant turning point, I'd say~."
Alder: "Like the first domino in a line!"
Soahc frowns in thought.
Lyra: "So, let's consider how much impact we believe we should have or not in this point in time"
Soahc: "We'll have to play this very carefully."
Alder: "Consider!"
Alder: "Are we the unsung heroes in history- and so we should act as to our Ids, and thrust ourselves onto this narrative-"
Alder: "Or is our very existence here abberant, and we should find the real heroes, and help them instead!"
Alder: "Choose carefully~."
Alder wags a finger, teasingly.
Soahc: "I think we're already changed things just by being here."
Lyra: "At the least I believe we do not have to worry about causing any specific damage to the future or something similar, at any rate"
Lyra: "I would suggest we act to the best of our judgement while pursuing the jewel and people who may have specific knowledge about it"
Soahc: "Field research in time travel. It'll make a great paper when we get back."
Lyra: "At the moment I see it necessary we seek the thieves of the jewel"
Alder grins wider. "Seize the means of narrative production."
Alder: "It has been set."
Lyra: "On the other hand, we are in a very specific crucial moment. The Dwarves the knights mentioned earlier caused enough problem with kidnapping the princess that it delayed Mel's entrance in the war by many months"
Chrysanthemum chuckles dryly at Alder. "…whatever happens is the will of the jewel, at this point, wouldn't you say?"
Alder: "A wise, foolish magician once said-" He holds his arms out in a grand shrug. "'Providence.'"
Rudri: "I mean, aren't you assuming that change is even possible? What if what's happened already takes what we're going to do into accuont?"
Soahc: "I respect traditions, but I refuse to believe history is entirely determined by something that sits in a shrine all year."
Lyra coughs "Error mine"
Lyra: "Thon joining"
Lyra looks at Rudri "Whether change is possible or not is irrelevant, if it is, doing something or nothing is the same, if it isn't doing nothing does not improves the situation and might well make it worse, while doing something can improve the situation"
Alder: "So you propose-"
Alder: "That we surge forth and rescue the princess-"
Alder: "To create a better, stronger, alpha timeline."
Lyra: "I am unsure if the kidnapping has already taken place, it appears not"
Alder: "Kidnap the princess -ourselves-???"
Alder: "I'm not sure we could or should do that, no no no."
Lyra: "We should see about preventing it from happening"
Lyra: "Those dwarves aren't the official voice of Thon, merely dissidents. We should contact them, possibly"
Chrysanthemum: "Hah! I'm just saying, we're surely -supposed- t' be here. Even if'n it weren't /us/, I'm sure it'd be some other group o' misfits. I wouldn't bust my stitches worryin' about settin' history arse o'er teakettle, is what I mean." He stretches out, lazily, briefly taking up basically every available square ilm of room in the tent before curling back up.
Lyra clambers over Chrysanthemum's chest as he stretches
Rudri blinks. "… I mean, didn't that happening cause some of our allies to join up? But for now I think we should totally try and track down the real jewel."
Soahc: "In any event, with our circumstances, our choices are thusly: act in a way to find a way back, or wait around, try to affect as little as possible, and die."
PseudoGM: Seems like figuring out what the Hundred bandits are up to is probably a good first step, in any cases.
Lyra: "The jewel is certainly a priority, Rudri" she thinks "Yet we hold little to no information other than it was stolen"
Alder: "And when presented," he begins, as though quoting something, "-the Choice, will not seem like a 'choice' at all."
Lyra considers "Given, the more immediate concern of the city are the Hundred bandits"
Lyra: "It would be wise to gain goodwill with the people by solving that problem"
Soahc nods.
PseudoGM: The night's a bit noisey, given the walls are made out of cloth and canvas, but hey. Half of you are probably used to that anyway. Before long, the morning rolls around and the group of you are feeling nice and rested. With only a tiny bit of effort you manage to get direction towards the Hundred's camp - they're not quite ready to move out yet, as they're still in the middle of another
PseudoGM: operation, but they're certainly not going to tell a Court Magician he can't scout ahead on his own.
Soahc . o O (One lie begets another. How long can I weave the web before…)
Chrysanthemum yelps, adjusts, somehow Lyra winds up on his shoulder again. "Dyin' surrounded by my friends in th' middle of one idiot war, vs. in the middle of another…? Eh, I'll miss electricity. Anyways."
Lyra: "This place is the dumps, yes"
Lyra: "I am so thankful I wasn't made in this era"
Alder fixes his hair and straightens his suit as he walks. "The coffee trade hasn't halted in this era, has it? Dearest I hope not."
Chrysanthemum: "Oh hell I hadn't even thought o' that."
PseudoGM: Coffee… coffee… That doesn't come from Thon, so you're in luck! It's not great coffee though, given you're mooching off of Knights that got posted out in the middle of nowhere and probably aren't super important in the grans scheme of things. But it's still coffee!
Lyra isn't very happy about this mooching off :/ She looks accusatorily at the party "We should be going soon, either way"
Alder flourishes a cup at Lyra.
Alder: "Darker than a moonless night."
Alder: "Hotter and more bitter than hell itself."
Alder takes a sip.
Rudri sighs a little. "This is kinda back when people were… not really nice to HUndreds, huh."
Alder eyeglint, turns, walks away.
Soahc: "The past is meant to be learned from, but not always emulated."
Lyra: "It will just prove to be one more issue in our travel"
Lyra climbs up on to of Chrysanthemum's head now, looking out in the distance "Either way, they pointed us that way, we should go soon and try not to announce ourselves too much" she jumps back down to his shoulder
Chrysanthemum ruffles Rudri between the ears. "'twas a different time. Even th' people who'd broken away still had the old names and not the new."
Alder: "I'm certain our large friend will capture the minds and hearts of those he meets from this point forward." He claps Chrysanthemum on the shoulder, and moves to walk past him, and then stops, because he's not a front liner. "
PseudoGM: That's putting it mildly, Rudri. It hasn't been much longer than a decade or two (that you know of) since the Hundred even existed!
Rudri: Rudri nods. "But… haven't these ones broken away? That knight said their mystic lost control and they took him out."
Lyra: "That they have, and they may have resorted to banditry for survival"
Lyra: "Likely as well that they have not, and the townsfolk are simply worried because they are generally scary"
Lyra: "Either way we need to ascertain which of those situations it is and resolve it"
Rudri sighs. "Hopefully in a way that doesn't involve just… y'know, wrecking them."
PseudoGM: The path out of town is both rough and devoid of any other travellers - a side effect of the Bandits, probably, although none of you really has a firm grasp on how much international travel there was during this time period anyway. It's a pretty boring couple of hours hike towards the base of the mountain and the direction of the bandit camp, at least.
Chrysanthemum: "Aye, an' maybe, in a few years, they'll've figured out how t' walk on their own two feet." He chuckles. "Eh! Ofttimes a good solid headbutt or two isn't out of order. Mayhap I can knock some sense into 'em myself." Tromp tromp tromp!
Alder: "Percussive maintenance, before the age of cars!"
Soahc . o O (Now, do I leave notes for my future self on what to invest in, or just tell myself to kick that If-ys in the shin repeatedly?..)
Lyra: "(I wonder if they're still around at this point in time)"
PseudoGM: And what a bandit camp it is! It doesn't seem like they've wasted in time in establishing the place as their own. Straight in the center of the road and spreading out from there, there's a large ring of sharped wooden spikes forming a defensive wall around the perimiter of the camp. A number of tents. Looks like the frame of a wooden building is startign to go up, too? You can smell
PseudoGM: food being grilled, even from a distance. Lots of hawling and shouting, and gruff Hundred laughs. As you get closer you can see that most of them appear to jsut be milling about, aside from a couple that are directing mostly human, but a handful of dwarf slaves chained to stakes in the construction of the camp.
Rudri eyes those last. "… what say we start by getting them out?"
Soahc: "Freeing our dwarf allies and setting up good relations for the future? Good plan."
Alder: "Hmm…"
Alder: "Far too many to properly 'go loud.'"
PseudoGM: There's a large gate set up in the center of the road, leading into the camp, flanked by a few wolfish Hundred with swords and crossbows, and a couple …moth looking ones (don't hear about them too often) with tomes strapped to their sides. There's also one human nearby chained up with them, sitting next to a pile of flimsey shields and bolts.
Soahc: "How do we wanna do this?"
Chrysanthemum: "…hmh. They remember how to set up camp, that's for sure."
Rudri: "Sneaky-like?"
Lyra: "I was considering if a diplomatic approach would be possible"
Alder: "We'll need to clear this gate first, at least."
Alder: "'Clear' any which way, that is."
PseudoGM: And while they're not especially sharp, they DO eventually spot these rare travellers on the road and seem to get a bit more on guard. Especially with as… varied as the group is. They don't really seem to be entirely sure of how they want to handle the situation yet, either.
Alder bows slightly and gestures with a single hand.
Alder: "There's your opening, my stuffed diplomat."
Lyra waves at them "Good morning" she says in her most cheerful voice "I see that you have set up camp in this road"
Lyra: "Could you perhaps tell me your tale? You look like an interesting group"
Chrysanthemum: "If it comes t'it, challenge them to a fight according t' the Rust Law."
Chrysanthemum then falls silent, looking trompy and intimidating for Lyra's sake.
Rudri: "… I'm not sure they have the Rust Law yet?"
Alder: "Had to start somewhere."
Alder: "Perhaps here!"
Alder: "In the one, only, alpha timeline. It's very important!"
PseudoGM: Couple of blank stares, "…issat puppet talkin'?" "Think it is…!" "Y'sure we ain't just drunk?" "Pretty sure."
Lyra looks down at Chrysanthemum "If you could ask them their story, my friend?"
PseudoGM: "Wait a second - that talkin' puppet's with a Mystic!" "WHAT!" The sound of weapons being drawn at one of the Hundred whirls it focus onto Chrysthemum. "An' he only brought one soldier to take us all down? What an arrogrant prick! Get 'em, men!"
PseudoGM: Doesn't seem like they're in the mood to talk!
PseudoGM: FRONT ROW: Claw One, Claw Two, Claw Three
PseudoGM: BACK ROW: Veil One, Veil Two, Captive Loader
PseudoGM: BATTLE ORDER: Captive Loader, Lyra, Soahc, Rudri, Alder, Veil One, Veil Two, Claw One, Claw Two, Chrys, Claw Three
Alder: "Ahah!"
Lyra: "We didn't come here to fight, please"
Chrysanthemum rolls his eyes and grumbles- because, yup, he sure is a Hundred- "'ey! Yins never met a familiar before- ahahah." He shakes his head, laughing.
Rudri: "… wait, are they talking about me?"
Chrysanthemum: "They've got nice thick 'eads to clonk together, m'friend."
Alder: "You -do- stand out in a crowd," he nods to Rudri.
Soahc: "Oh boy. Sorry to your descendants, I guess."
PseudoGM: "Oi! Pass me a shield!" One of the Hundred bellows as the captive, who winces, before picking up one of the battered shields and tossing it to Claw One. Bubble (5)!
PseudoGM: Lyra?
Chrysanthemum: "'m sure they'll be liable to listen once we've gone'n done so."
Rudri shakes their head. "It's the ears, isn't it."
Lyra: "I do not believe we were invented until recently, Chry… Relating to our point of origin"
Lyra looks at the enemies arrayed before her, she opens wide her mouth and twice loud noise- The impact of bullets against Veil One and Veil Two [Twin Arrow]
Lyra rolled 2d100 and got 70, 73 ( Total: 143 ) for 80
Chrysanthemum: "Tch. Don't let anyone say nothin' about yer ears." He grins, draws his axe, gets -some- satisfaction by the looks it gets.
Lyra strikes both for [3] damage and marks them with arrows
PseudoGM: "?!" "The hell was that?!" "Duno but it was loud as hell!"
PseudoGM: Soahc!
Lyra chuckles "The breath of a dragon is deadly, I might be a toy, but I am dangerous still"
Soahc sets Veil One on fire! LOD!
Soahc rolled 1d100 and got 26 ( Total: 26 ) for 70%
[OOC] Soahc: burst
[OOC] Soahc: 7 fire damage and long burning
Dicebot:// Adding fire
Dicebot:
Adding pin
[OOC] Soahc: HP: 36/45, MP: 24/60, LP: 6/10, SoS: 11 - Drive: 4/ 13
PseudoGM: "Tch, a human Magician?" "Ha, we've killed worse."
PseudoGM: //Rudri!

Lyra: "This would be easier if you did not decide to attack on sight, you know"
PseudoGM: Oh, whoops forgot about your racial. You can slide up/down the init list if you want, since you should of done that at the start.
Lyra: "We have in fact only come here to talk"
Chrysanthemum: "Hope y'like bein' set on fire, brothers."
Rudri: Quicken 2~!
PseudoGM: OK, init adjusted.
Rudri taps his gauntlets together, and the air suddenly turns white for a moment around the middle of the three. [Freeze, Claw Two]
Rudri rolled 1d100 and got 62 ( Total: 62 ) for 35 burst
Rudri: 6 water damage, Short K-Shatter
Dicebot:// Using fire
PseudoGM: //The Claws are W: Water! [8]! Short K-Shatter!

PseudoGM: Alder!
Dicebot:// Momentum List: s-pin,
Dicebot:
Adding water-t
Alder flips up his silver rifle from… somewhere?? and aims it down at Veil One!// "This is how it's done!" [Demonstrate]
Alder rolled 1d100 and got 64 ( Total: 64 ) for 80
PseudoGM: "!!!"
[5 Damage]
Dicebot:// Adding pin
PseudoGM: "The hell kinda crossbow is that noisey contraption!?" "Fuck if I know but it hurts like a bitch!" //[5]!

[Gains long H-Power]
PseudoGM: Veil One is bloodied!
PseudoGM: It responds by flipping open it tome and chanting briefly, casting [Flame] one Alder!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 53 ( Total: 53 ) for 100
Alder: "HEP." [W: Fire]
PseudoGM: For 7 fire damage! M-Fire! That's right… monsters are generating momentum now.
PseudoGM: "Death to the Mystic!" The other Veil does much the same thing, tome flying open as [Flame]s shoot forth from it at Alder.
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 35 ( Total: 35 ) for 100
PseudoGM: For 7 fire damage! M-Fire!
Chrysanthemum: "I don't think they like ye."
Lyra: "It will be annoying if things continue as they are"
PseudoGM: Claw One hefts its crossbow into the air, taking a shot at Alder with it. [Shoot]
Lyra: "Will you be alright, Alder"
Alder coughs through the flames!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 40 ( Total: 40 ) for 80
PseudoGM: Hitting for 8 ranged physical damage! The Hundred then tosses the crossbow over its shoulder, towards the captive. "Hah! That'll show 'em!"
[OOC] Alder: HP: 20/45, MP: 48/60, LP: 9/10, SoS: 11 - Drive: 2 / 18 (U),Ammo: 1 / 2 (U),Healing-Power (L)
Chrysanthemum: "Oh for goodness' sake. I'm right here, ye doe-eyed shitgibbons!"
PseudoGM: Claw two then dashes forward, swinging its sword at Chrys the second he opens his mouth, and the sword bursts into flames. [Attack] [Fire Combo]!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 74 ( Total: 74 ) for 80
Chrysanthemum clang! [-1 LP]
Lyra: "Need any help to draw their attention, Chrysantemum?"
Alder: "N-nothing a few dozen healing spells can't handle!"
PseudoGM: Hitting for 5 physical dama - or not, the attack's parried! "Tch! Not bad!"
PseudoGM: Chrys!
[OOC] Alder: HP: 16/45, MP: 48/60, LP: 9/10, SoS: 11 - Drive: 2 / 18 (U),Ammo: 1 / 2 (U),Healing-Power (L)
Chrysanthemum retaliates, spinning his axe in a circle as trails of ice form in the air behind him! [Spread Wave]
Chrysanthemum rolled 1d100 and got 54 ( Total: 54 ) for 25/80
PseudoGM: "Graaah!" They're W: Water!
Dealing [5] physical to Claw Two then [4+2] water to Claw One and Three!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 5] [6] [1]! Claw One deflects most of the blast with its shield, then discards the now ruined hunk of metal.
PseudoGM: "Not bad, but how about this!" Claw Three charges in, sword suddenly bursting into flames before it connects with Chrys. [Attack] [Fire Combo]!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 43 ( Total: 43 )
PseudoGM: Hitting for 5 physical damage and inflicting Long Burning!
Chrysanthemum takes that hit with a grin and a snarl!
PseudoGM: FRONT ROW: Claw One, Claw Two, Claw Three
PseudoGM: BACK ROW: Veil One, Veil Two, Captive Loader
PseudoGM: BATTLE ORDER: Captive Loader, Rudri, Lyra, Soahc, Alder, Veil One, Veil Two, Claw One, Claw Two, Chrys, Claw Three
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: HP 67/70 MP 33/55 LP 6/10 DR 3/20 Long: Burning Short: -
PseudoGM: Veil One is bloodied!
PseudoGM: Veil one glowers at the captive from the corner of its eye. "Oi! Give me the shield!" Bubble (5)!
PseudoGM: As another Shield is tossed, this time to the Moth caster that's taken the brunt of the beating.
PseudoGM: Rudri!
Rudri taps his gauntlets, but this time the fine metals inside expand outwards. "Enough of this…" Arrows streak out towars both Veils! [Twin Arrow]
Rudri rolled 2d100 and got 85, 36 ( Total: 121 ) for 80
[OOC] Rudri: -1 LP, slow 1
PseudoGM: Two hits, and init adjusted!
Rudri: 2 damage and arrow to both!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 1] [2]! Veil One frowns at the arrow in its shield ripping the handle off, then tosses it aside.
PseudoGM: Lyra!
Lyra steadies herself in the shoulder of the giant and fires a [Twin Arrow] at Claw One and Claw Two for [3] damage!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 3] [3]!
PseudoGM: Soahc!
Dicebot:// Adding s-pin
Soahc looks to Alder.// "You got something planned, or should I start making sure you don't die?"
Alder: "I'm good!"
Alder: "They'll be achin' to hurt me, but it won't work!"
Dicebot:// Adding pin-t
Soahc looks at the Veil he's been hammering.// "Okay then."
Alder: "Keep the fight on them, and their offence will fall off!"
Soahc chants, and then as he finishes, points at Veil One. "DIE."
[OOC] Soahc: ix, stressing nix, so 11 damage total.
Soahc rolled 1d100 and got 93 ( Total: 93 ) for 35
Rudri: "… I mean, not necessarily -actually- die. But we do kinda need you guys to stop, y'know, attacking us."
PseudoGM: 11… physical damage?
[OOC] Soahc: yessir!)
Dicebot:// Adding rush
PseudoGM: "Geh!" //The Veil drops its book, then crumbles to the ground. [KO]!

PseudoGM: Alder!
[OOC] Alder: teak do you want any of the remaining momentum
Dicebot:// Momentum List: s-pin, water-t, pin, s-pin, pin-t, rush,
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: reee
[OOC] Rudri: … I think we forgot to clear at the end of last round…
PseudoGM: "Fukkin' magicians!" "Oi! Keep it together!"
[OOC] Alder: I blame ice
[OOC] Soahc: HP: 36/45, MP: 20/60, LP: 6/10, SoS: 11 - Drive: 6/ 13
[OOC] Alder: should have pin+1, pin+1 and rush I think
PseudoGM: //yes. you have - what hachi said, yes

Lyra: "We just want to talk, we would appreciate if you would stop trying to kill us and listen"
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: naw idc then
Chrysanthemum: "Gahaha! At least one of ye had th' sense t' take a seat and listen."
PseudoGM: "What kinda idiot just LETS a Mystic talk!" "YEEEEEAAAAAH!" "KILL 'EM!!!"
Alder holds out a hand, and a white wave of aetheric energy swells up around it, and diffuses around him! His wounds close, and a white barrier wraps around him! [Solace]
Rudri: "… I get the distinct sense that I'm making this harder for the rest of you."
[C-Any - Pin+!] [+20 HP] [Barrier (4)]
Dicebot:// Using pin-t
Lyra tilts her head to the side// "Hrm… I do not remember any particularly dangerous reason to not let a Mystic talk"
[OOC] Alder: HP: 36/45, MP: 43/60, LP: 9/10, SoS: 11 - Drive: 2 / 18 (U),Ammo: 1 / 2 (U),Healing-Power (L),Barrier [4] (S)
Lyra: "Unless the discipline is far different here than othrwise
PseudoGM: Veil Two takes a lay of the land, then [Repostion]s a bit on the init list - dropped to last!
Chrysanthemum: "Eh, 's long as any of ye are castin' magic, they'll think you're come to snatch 'em up again anyway."
Rudri: "I mean, we kinda do share a profession with the guy who was enslaving their minds. Until they killed him."
PseudoGM: It'll act in a bit!
PseudoGM: Claw One runs foward, holding its sword high into the air with both hands before slamming it into Chrys. [Beat Down] M-Launch
Lyra: "That is true, I can understand hathred, but they did seem to imply some manner of control form in their speech. Which I do not know being a part of the discipline"
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 41 ( Total: 41 ) for 80
PseudoGM: Wham! The sword hit isn't as hard as you'd been expecting, but it does knock you off balance a bit - 4 physical and Slow 1!
Alder: "You are, at the same time, both right -and- wrong…"
Chrysanthemum: "How're they supposed t'know you're satisfied with just the one?" He grins mischeviously and beckons menacingly to the Claws.
Alder: "Older Mystic control schemes could, in fact, be supported by only voice commands, but at the same time, they probably just plain don't like them!"
Alder: "Hate can be so simple~."
PseudoGM: Claw Two hefts its crossbow up, taking aim at Alder. "Y'jsut don't get it little puppet! They all gotta die!" [Shoot]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 45 ( Total: 45 ) for 80
PseudoGM: Pow! Shot for 8 ranged physical damage!
Alder staggers, then flicks the bolt from his suit, standing straight back up.
PseudoGM: "…Ehh…? A WARD?! THIS IS BULLSHIT!" "RRRAAAAAHHH!!!"
Chrysanthemum: "Aye, there's a cadence t'your voice, an' a few hundred years 'twixt you and they what they're blissfully unaware of." He shrugs an it-can't-be-helped shrug.
Lyra: "As you can see… He's majorly a healer"
PseudoGM: Claw Two dashes forward, swinging its sword at Chrys with another overhead strike. [Beat Down] M-Rush!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 6 ( Total: 6 ) for 80
Soahc: "Look. When you get thrown 400 off course by some asshole who interrupts you while you're doing your job, then you can tell me what's bullshit."
Lyra sighs, angling herself slightly to the side to let the strike go to Chrys
PseudoGM: Wham! 4 physical damage and slow 1! Looks like you've stagged down to the bottom of the init list.
[OOC] Soahc: years
Chrysanthemum: "Oof."
PseudoGM: Veil Two grins to itself, before focusing on Chrys. "Deluge!" [Pin Combo]!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 52 ( Total: 52 ) for 100
PseudoGM: Slamming a torrent of water into him for 7 water damage, and inflicting Long Chill! Getting hard to get motivated like that…
PseudoGM: Chrys!
PseudoGM: Also, the Veil is shimmering! [Drive Guage Nearly Full]
Soahc is going to remedy that. asap.
PseudoGM: Er. Sorry, that was a [Launch] combo, not a Pin combo.
PseudoGM: Anyway.
Chrysanthemum defends!
PseudoGM: Taking your Quicken 1 or staying last?
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: Yeah sure gimme the Quicken 1
Dicebot:// Clearing Momentum List
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: HP 59/70 MP 37/55 LP 6/10 DR 2/20 Long: Chill Short:
PseudoGM: //FRONT ROW: Claw One, Claw Two, Claw Three

PseudoGM: BACK ROW: Veil Two, Captive Loader
PseudoGM: BATTLE ORDER: Captive Loader, Lyra, Rudri, Soahc, Alder, Claw One, Claw Two, Claw Three, Chrys, Veil Two
PseudoGM: No statuses of note on the enemy!
PseudoGM: "Weakling! Fight back!" "Oi! Reload my crossbow!" The captive shivers a bit, but goes through the process of reloading the crossbow for Claw One and returning it.
PseudoGM: Lyra!
Lyra steadies herself again, this time firing a single shot at Claw Three [Shoot]
Lyra rolled 1d100 and got 53 ( Total: 53 ) for 80
PseudoGM: The Captive is… also… shimmering?? [Drive Guage Nearly Full]
Lyra deals [4] damage with that!
PseudoGM: Hits! [4]!
Dicebot:// Adding pin
[OOC] Alder: plus one
Soahc frowns. That chill curse will hamper Chrys… if only he could put it on… he suddenly starts grinning.
PseudoGM: //Rudri!

Rudri: The arrow in Veil Two quickly starts glowing as well, and vines burst from the ground to crush painfully around him! [Thorns, expend arrow]
Rudri rolled 1d100 and got 49 ( Total: 49 ) for burst check
[OOC] Lyra: HP: 37/40, MP: 44/60, LP: 8/10, SoS: 10, Drive: 6/14, Ammo 1/4, Status:
Rudri: 10 damage and Long Disease!
Dicebot:// Using pin
Dicebot:
pin is not in the list
Dicebot:
Momentum List: pin+1,
Dicebot:
Using pin+1
PseudoGM: //The Veil is… W: Earth!

[OOC] PseudoGM: 12] Long Diseas!
PseudoGM: It's Bloodied!
PseudoGM: Soahc!
Soahc: "Hey Chrys, are you terribly fond of that hypothermia?"
Chrysanthemum: "Not in particular."
Soahc: "Good." He Uxes it off!
[OOC] Soahc: eat long chill, regain 4 MP total
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: !
PseudoGM: What a good Cleanse.
[OOC] Soahc: wait!
[OOC] Alder: value
[OOC] Soahc: do we have any spare pin m?
Dicebot:// The Momentum list is empty
PseudoGM: //Naw, Rudri just consumed it.

[OOC] Soahc: sadface
PseudoGM: Alder!
Dicebot:// Adding earth+1
PseudoGM: //Should be there from the Thorn tho

Alder flips his rifle up and takes aim at Veil Two! [Conjuration]
Alder rolled 1d100 and got 72 ( Total: 72 ) for 80
PseudoGM: Hits!
[5 damage!] Alder's hands faintly glow! [Conjuration effect]
Dicebot:// Adding pin
Dicebot:
Momentum List: earth+1, pin,
PseudoGM: //Claw One hefts up its newly reloaded crossbow, then takes a [Shot] at Alder! M-Pin!

PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 31 ( Total: 31 ) for 80
PseudoGM: Hitting for 8 ranged physical damage!
PseudoGM: Claw Two rushes foward to [Attack] Chrys! [Pin Combo]!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 96 ( Total: 96 )
PseudoGM: "Damn! His guard's too tight!"
Chrysanthemum: "Hah!"
Alder: "Of a Hundred, he's one of a kind."
PseudoGM: Claw Three spits to the side, before [Shooting] at Alder instead. M-Pin
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 71 ( Total: 71 ) for 80
Alder quickly sidesteps! [-1 LP]
PseudoGM: "Hah! That'll sho - wait, what?" "Huh?" "That hit 'em!" "No it didn'!" "Mystic hexes!" "Raaaah!!"
PseudoGM: Chrys!
Lyra gives them all a level stare, this makes sense, really does. But they're being extra annoying with that behavior now
Alder: "I'll give them this- they're trying!"
Chrysanthemum: "Learn to aim better! Your form's just shameful! And you! Who taught you how to fight, you scruffy, damp-eared whelp!?" And then he squints, and hucks a javelin into the back row. [Put Down -> Moth]
Chrysanthemum rolled 1d100 and got 50 ( Total: 50 )
Dealing [3] ranged and removes [2] drive!
Soahc: "…wow. Usually it's injury, then insult… but who am I to question effective methods?"
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: HP 59/70 MP 39/55 LP 6/10 DR 4/20 Long: Short:
PseudoGM: "Greeeh!"
PseudoGM: The Moth's expression droops as it loses its shimmer. [3]! It's in SOS!
PseudoGM: "I ain't down yet!" The Moth Hundred grits its teeth as it concentrated on another spell, doing its best to ignore the poison as it launches another sptream of [Flame]s at Alder. [Pin Combo]!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 87 ( Total: 87 )
PseudoGM: Dealing 7 fire damage! The Moth looks a bit better as a Bubble (5) forms around it and it recovers 1 MP! Then takes disease damage.
Alder grins and bats away the spell with his glowing hands. [-2 LP]
PseudoGM: "Wh… what was that!" "Ya ain't supposed to be do that!
PseudoGM: The Moth begins to shimmer once more! [Drive Gauge Nearly Full]
Dicebot:// Clearing Momentum List
PseudoGM: //FRONT ROW: Claw One, Claw Two, Claw Three

PseudoGM: BACK ROW: Veil Two, Captive Loader
PseudoGM: BATTLE ORDER: Captive Loader, Lyra, Rudri, Soahc, Alder, Claw One, Claw Two, Claw Three, Chrys, Veil Two
Lyra: "I would imagine the fact he does it means it is possible"
Alder: "You learn something new every day.
PseudoGM: The Veil is in [SOS] and Long Diseased!
PseudoGM: And Shimmering, as it the Captive.
PseudoGM: Speaking of which…
PseudoGM: "OOOIII!! MAKE THE NEXT ONE A SPECIAL ONE!" Hundred one bellows at the top of its lungs, with a quick glance behind him. "And reload it on the double!" The captive hesitantly picks up one of the red bolts, loads it, and hands it back to the HUndred.
PseudoGM: Lyra!
[OOC] PseudoGM: Drive Guage Empty
[OOC] Soahc: which one in the list did he hand it to?
Lyra jumps up on top of Chrysanthemum's head, spreading her wings wide "Now you all" she starts beating her wings "Chill out!" [Freeze] as a powerful icy wind blows at Absolutely Everyone for [6] Water damage.
PseudoGM: Claw One!
PseudoGM: The Claws are W: Water!
[OOC] Lyra: That's +2 damage, right?
[OOC] PseudoGM: 8] [8] [8] [6]! "Graaah!" The last veil topples over. [KO
[OOC] PseudoGM: 8] to the captive's chain, also.
PseudoGM: Or,
PseudoGM: actually the chain is R: Water?? so [4]
Alder: "(R-rustproof?!)"
PseudoGM: Rudri!
Dicebot:// Adding water+1
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: is afk being a chaufeur, someone move for him
Rudri takes aim and fires! [Twin Arrow, Claw One and Claw Two]
Rudri rolled 2d100 and got 20, 74 ( Total: 94 ) for 80 CoS
[OOC] Rudri: 2] damage and arrow!
Dicebot:
Adding pin+1
[OOC] PseudoGM: 2] [2]!
PseudoGM: //Soahc!

[OOC] Soahc: May I use the pin? Or was someone else going to?
[OOC] Lyra: There's two, use one
[OOC] Lyra: Or no, there's one, but use it anyway
[OOC] Alder: I've no use for it
Soahc calls a lightning bolt down onto Claw One, hitting the arrow embedded, because he is a twisted bastard. AUM.
Soahc rolled 1d100 and got 39 ( Total: 39 ) for 35/100
[OOC] Soahc: that's fine
[OOC] Soahc: 6 air damage and long shock
Dicebot:// Adding air
[OOC] PseudoGM: 6]!
Dicebot:
Using pin
Dicebot:
pin is not in the list
PseudoGM: //…Oh, Shock. That's mean.

PseudoGM: Alder!
[OOC] Lyra: pin+1
[OOC] Soahc: Yeah, I was paying attention when he was handed the bolt
[OOC] Alder: +1 damage ice
PseudoGM: Noted
Alder chants, two, three… white aetheric energy flows from his hands and envelops himself and Chrysanthemum! [Solace]
[+9 HP] [Barrier (4)!]
Dicebot:// Adding recovery
Alder rolled 1d100 and got 50 ( Total: 50 ) for 35
PseudoGM: //Claw One takes careful aim at Alder… then fires! [Shoot]

PseudoGM rolled d100+20 and got 55 ( Total: 75 ) for 80
Dicebot:// Momentum List: water+1, air, recovery,
PseudoGM: //Hitting for 8 ranged physical damage!

Alder wags a finger. [-1 LP]
Alder: "Keep trying, kids!"
PseudoGM: "Balls!"
PseudoGM: Claw Two moves in to [Attack] Chrys!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 49 ( Total: 49 ) for 80
PseudoGM: Hitting for 5 physical! M-Rush!
PseudoGM: Claw Three then follows it up with an attack of its own! [Attack] [Rush Combo]!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 94 ( Total: 94 ) for 80
PseudoGM: "Who… who IS this guy?!"
PseudoGM: Chrys!
Lyra: "Not who you think he is, I can tell you that much"
Chrysanthemum watches all these attacks just bounce right off and laughs. He's not even trying to dodge at this point, really. "Gahahaha! Eat your vegetables, kids, and you'll grow up to be half as fierce as me!" He then curls up into a ball and /rolls at/ Claw One. [Charge] [M-Air]
Chrysanthemum rolled 1d100 and got 27 ( Total: 27 )
Soahc: "Assuming we let you live that long."
Dealing [5] physical and Long Taunt!
Lyra jumps up and back into the ground as Chrysanthemum decides to spin dash "Whoa, whoa"
Dicebot:// Using air
Rudri: "Again, very much voting against the 'not letitng them live' thing there."
Lyra: "The intent is not to land any deadly strikes, no. That does make the fight all that much harder"
Dicebot:
Clearing Momentum List
Soahc smiles. How… cute.
PseudoGM: //Hmm…

PseudoGM: Oh.
PseudoGM: Forgot to mention the Claws are all shimmering now
PseudoGM: So there's that I guess.
PseudoGM: FRONT ROW: Claw One, Claw Two, Claw Three
PseudoGM: BACK ROW: Captive Loader
PseudoGM: BATTLE ORDER: Captive Loader, Lyra, Rudri, Soahc, Alder, Claw One, Claw Two, Claw Three, Chrys
PseudoGM: Claw One is Shocked and Taunted!
PseudoGM: "Reload! Reload!" The Captive obeys, reloading Claw Two's crossbow.
PseudoGM: Lyra!
[OOC] Soahc: HP: 36/45, MP: 19/60, LP: 6/10, SoS: 11 - Drive: 10/ 13
Lyra waits until Chrysanthemum is back in place and climbs back up on his left shoulder, from there shre fires again at claws Two and Three! [Twin Arrow]
Lyra rolled 1d100 and got 99 ( Total: 99 ) for 80
PseudoGM: Miss, one more roll!
Lyra rolled 1d100 and got 82 ( Total: 82 )
Lyra is also going to hit both of those [-3 LP]
PseudoGM: "Lucky shot!"
[OOC] PseudoGM: 3] [3], I think
Lyra: "Yes, very certain it was"
Alder: "You don't know the half of it." He grins.
PseudoGM: Rudri!
Lyra jumps back down from Chrysanthemum's back "I suppose I should try it at least…"
Rudri muses idly on the apparent usurpation of their usual spot. Then they just blanket the entire row of Claws in frost. [Freeze, expending arrows]
Rudri rolled 1d100 and got 94 ( Total: 94 ) for burst check
Rudri: 6 water damage to each!
PseudoGM: Hits the weakness! [8] [8] [8]! Claw Two is bloodied!
PseudoGM: Soahc!
[OOC] Soahc: anyone hurt?
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: I'm good
[OOC] Lyra: HP: 37/40, MP: 39/60, LP: 5/10, SoS: 10, Drive: 12/14, Ammo 0/4, Status:
[OOC] Alder: I'm good
PseudoGM: Alder has been doing a distressingly good job of running damage control.
Soahc casts Foen on himself, then, preparing for something big…
Soahc rolled 1d100 and got 21 ( Total: 21 ) for 35
[OOC] Soahc: heal 8, e-power II
PseudoGM: Burst! What a good FOEN.
PseudoGM: Alder!
[OOC] Soahc: HP: 44/45, MP: 15/60, LP: 6/10, SoS: 11 - Drive: 12/ 13, E-Power II
Alder takes this moment to defend, reload, and brace. [Defend] [No Quicken] [is there a momentum generated by defending]
PseudoGM: There is not.
Alder also heals 10 b/c Vigor. is that 12 because of h-power
PseudoGM: Yes
[OOC] Alder: I fucking love sage)
[OOC] Alder: HP: 45/45, MP: 36/60, LP: 5/10, SoS: 11 - Drive: 10 / 18 (U),Ammo: 2 / 2 (U),Healing-Power (L)
PseudoGM: Claw One goes into OVERDRIVE. It lets out a war cry before slamming its sword into Chrys. [Ferocity] [M-Rush]!
PseudoGM rolled d100+20 and got 100 ( Total: 120 ) for 90
PseudoGM: But goes wide, then follows it up with an [Attack] [Rush Combo!] quickly.
[OOC] Soahc: Trololololololol
PseudoGM rolled d100+20 and got 17 ( Total: 37 ) for 80
PseudoGM: Hits for 5 damage! +2 Drive for the Claw!
Chrysanthemum: "Nice save! You'll get there with some work!"
PseudoGM: Claw Two goes into OVERDRIVE, letting out its own warcry before lunching at Chrys. [Ferocity]! [M-Rush]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 25 ( Total: 25 ) for 90/10
PseudoGM: WHAM!
PseudoGM: For 7 physical! Short K-Shatter! Short E-Shatter!
Chrysanthemum: "Ooof! Gahahah! There we go, now we're talkin'!"
PseudoGM: It then pulls back, and fires its crossbow into Chrys! [Shoot] [M-Pin]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 38 ( Total: 38 ) for 80
PseudoGM: For 9 physical!
PseudoGM: Claw Three goes into OVERDRIVE, and much like the others charges in with a warcry. [Ferocity]
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 43 ( Total: 43 ) for 90/10
PseudoGM: Hitting for 8 physical, before following it up with an [Attack] [Rush Combo]!
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 55 ( Total: 55 )
PseudoGM: For another 6 physical. +2 Drive to the Claw!
PseudoGM: Phew.
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: HP 45/70 MP 39/55 LP 6/10 DR 6/20 Long: Short: K-Shatter E-Shatter
PseudoGM: The dust clears as the three Claws take a step back, surveying the damage… and their jaws nearly drop as how unphased Chrys is.
PseudoGM: Chrys!
Alder: "I'll give you lads this- that certainly would have cratered any normal being."
Chrysanthemum: "Got it all out of your system now?" He grins, baring his fangs, flexing…
Dicebot:// The Momentum list is empty
Dicebot:
Adding water+1
PseudoGM: //There's… Pin, Water, Recovery.

PseudoGM: From Lyra, Rudri and Soahc.
PseudoGM: No one's combo'd this round
Chrysanthemum jumps up into the air, trailing ice sparkles, and comes down on Claw Two! [Power Strike] [C-Water]
Chrysanthemum rolled 1d100 and got 52 ( Total: 52 )
PseudoGM: "Herk!" Hit the weakness!
Dealing [8+2] ice damage!
[OOC] PseudoGM: 10]! That's a pretty good hit, for a sword!
Dicebot:// Clearing Momentum List
PseudoGM: //FRONT ROW: Claw One, Claw Two, Claw Three

PseudoGM: BACK ROW: Captive Loader
PseudoGM: BATTLE ORDER: Captive Loader, Lyra, Rudri, Soahc, Alder, Claw One, Claw Two, Claw Three, Chrys
Rudri: (Did you include the +1 team spirit bonus there?)
PseudoGM: Claw One is Shocked and Taunted! Claw Two's bloodied!
PseudoGM adds in the TS bonus
PseudoGM: Actually, Claw Two's in SOS!
PseudoGM: "Kept the bolts comin'!" The captive's looks a little less willing to cooperate given how much of a beating Chrys and Alder are shrugging off, but still complies and hands the loaded bow back to claw three.
PseudoGM: Lyra!
Chrysanthemum has a huge fuck-off axe! It's why he's so fierce! Well, one of lots and lots of reasons. (+1 bonuses from his friend is another.)
Lyra sighs "If you're going to make it so difficult, then" she takes a few more steps back "If you're still here, then hear me you who has this contract!" she roars loudly! Except it sounds more like a squeak [Overdrive - Raz-y-Dran, The Letargic Dragon] [https://youtu.be/9Sk9MnGeF2w]
A strange form appears behind Lyra, picking her up, a ghostly shapeless form- Almost humanoid. It yawns and looks down at the little toy and curls into itself as brilliant energy draws in. It changes forms into a massive yellow-scaled dragon atop whose head Lyra stands!
Lyra raises her right claw as the massive dragon raises on two legs, and as Lyra brings his claw down the dragon comes crashing down making the earth shake, before opening it's mouth and delivering a powerful ice breath in the Claws [Freeze]
As the dust settles only Lyra can be seen on the ground anymore, the dragon having vanished dealing in total [6] Earth damage to everything and [6] Water damage to the Claws
Soahc: "Whoa."
Lyra: "Hrm… I figured Raz really was that old"
Alder: "Yow! Ahah!"
[OOC] PseudoGM: 6] [6] [6] [8], the chain is W: Earth! [8] [8] [8]!
PseudoGM: Claw One is in [SOS]! Claw Two drops! [KO]! Claw Three is in [SOS]! The chain is bloodied! Don't ask.
PseudoGM: Rudri!
Rudri twirls and looses a shot at the first claw! [Attack]
Rudri rolled 1d100 and got 69 ( Total: 69 ) for 80 CoS
Rudri: 3 damage!
PseudoGM: Hits! [3]!
Dicebot:// Adding pin+1
PseudoGM: //Soahc!

[OOC] Soahc: any of them statused?
PseudoGM: Claw One is Shocked and Taunted
Soahc 's eye start glowing horrible colors. "So you wanna play? LET'S PLAY." [https://youtu.be/q6erGiKR7TY?t=28]
Soahc casts Overdrive: Nix on Claw One! A rune flares to life beneath him, then explodes for 6 damage +1 for each status!
Dicebot:// Adding supreme
[OOC] PseudoGM: 8]! It's still hanging on, barely.
Soahc follows up with IX, expending all syllables and stressing AUM. 9 Air damage + 2 more from E power II!
Soahc rolled 1d100 and got 32 ( Total: 32 ) for 35/100
[OOC] Soahc: 12 damage then!
PseudoGM: //And it's down!
"Graaah!" [KO]!
PseudoGM: Alder! Only one Claw left!
Alder: "I'll do this now while the energy's still around." He waves a hand in Chrysanthemum's direction- white aetheric energy mixes with the floating Earth energy, and closes the Hundred's wounds! [Solace] [C-Earth]
[+16 HP] [Barrier (4)]
PseudoGM: yow.
Soahc calls down a massive pillar of lightning that slams the claw into a smoldering crater. The glow in his eyes fades. "Wow… wow… uh… (why do I feel worse each time I do that?)"
Alder rolled 1d100 and got 62 ( Total: 62 ) for 35
Dicebot:// Using earth+1
PseudoGM: //Claw Three is stopped in its tracks for a while, then eventually shakes it off and fires at bolt at Soahc. That was kinda scary. [Shoot]

Dicebot:// Adding recovery
PseudoGM rolled d100 and got 55 ( Total: 55 ) for 80
PseudoGM: //For 8 physical ranged damage!

Lyra: "Do not overexpend yourself, Soahc"
PseudoGM: Chrys!
Lyra looks at the remaining claw "Now would you please stand down? You're not outnumbered badly and really, we do just want to talk"
PseudoGM: "NO SURRENDER, NO RETREAT! I AIN'T NO COWARD, PUPPET MAN!"
Lyra just gives the claw a stare for a moment, sighs "I'm not asking for surrender at all, just to stop it, what is wrong with you"
PseudoGM: The Hundred beats at its chest with the hand not holding the sword and lets out a howl!
Rudri: "Look. If I -wanted- a harem of Hundreds, you'd already -be- following my commands. Hell, I don't even have -him- on a leash."
Chrysanthemum chuckles, then darts forward and whacks the remaining Claw with the flat side of his axe. Bong! "Gahaha! Hundreds don't give up, you should know that, Lyra!" [Power Strike]
Chrysanthemum rolled 1d100 and got 13 ( Total: 13 )
PseudoGM: The Hundred pauses, giving Rudri a strange look. "What a weird lil' guy…" It mumbles to itself, before axe'd by Chrys.
Dealing [9] damage!
Lyra: "Then maybe they shouldn't start up dumb things"
[OOC] Chrysanthemum: 10 damage I lied
Rudri blinks. "… Weird?"
[OOC] PseudoGM: 10]! He's barely hanging on!
Chrysanthemum reaches out and ruffles Rudri's ears.
Dicebot:// Clearing Momentum List
PseudoGM: //FRONT ROW: Claw Three

PseudoGM: BACK ROW: Captive Loader
PseudoGM: BATTLE ORDER: Captive Loader, Lyra, Rudri, Soahc, Alder, Claw Three, Chrys
Alder: "The lad is -clearly- disturbed by your ears."
PseudoGM: The Claw's in SOS! The Captive's chain is Bloodied!
PseudoGM: "O…oi! Shield me! Shield me!" The captive sighs, tossing the Claw a thin, flimsey peice of metal before shrugging at the party. Bubble (5)!
PseudoGM: Lyra!
Chrysanthemum: "They're fairly distracting, it's true."
Lyra shakes her head, pulling out four bullets out of a small bag and eating them [Defend] [No Quicken] [Reload]
PseudoGM: Rudri!
Rudri considers. There's an arrow sticking out of that guy! More vines! [Thorns, use arrow]
Dicebot:// Adding earth
Rudri rolled 1d100 and got 57 ( Total: 57 ) for burst check
Rudri: //9 earth damage!

[OOC] PseudoGM: 4]!
PseudoGM: "…So… close…!"
PseudoGM: And it topples over. [KO]!
Alder shifts his gaze, but not his body, to look at the Captive Loader.
[OOC] PseudoGM: +10 XP]! [+10 Gon]!
PseudoGM: "I… I'm sorry! I… I hadda! I don't want any trouble, just -" The captive gestures to the chain.
Lyra sighs, she looks at the Captive Loader, looks at Chrysanthemum "Can you free them?"
Alder aims and fires!
Soahc: "Man, don't worry. We saw. Hang on."
Alder hits the -chain-, of course.
PseudoGM: "If you don't listen, they just - IEEEE!"
Alder: "Hm?"
Lyra: "Oh, thank you Alder"
Soahc: "You hurt?"
Alder blows smoke off the barrel.
PseudoGM: The captive pauses for a moment after realizing the chain was shot, and not itself, and it lets out a breath of relief. "Oh, thank God."
Alder: "Town is back that-a-way," he remarks. "You should probably take two of those shields with you."
Alder: "Oh!"
PseudoGM: "…You all might want to watch out those, their Leader's even scarier that they were." The captive nods to Alder greatfully, grabbing two of the shields.
Chrysanthemum: "Gahahaha! Yeah, you're fine now. Sorry they gave you trouble. What happened here, anyways?"
PseudoGM: "Before we realized what was goin' on, they sacked a couple of our caravans to and from Thon and well… anyone that resisted wound up dead, and those of us that didn't… well. Looked like I gambled right on a rescue squad even if it's…" The captive looks over the group, "…not the one I was expecting!
Lyra: "It was a good gamble" she looks at the camp "So everything's linked I guess…"
Alder: "Tell your friends~!"
Rudri stretches.
Chrysanthemum: "Ugh… damn whelps can't be doin' that." He shakes his head. "Get yourself somewhere safe."
Lyra: "And careful on the way back, please"
Alder: "Anyhow, we'll be rescuing the rest. Have the town prepare some extra space, yes?"
Alder: "(Though I doubt the dwarves will stay…)"
PseudoGM: There's noise coming from inside the camp, and before long you hear, then see a largle Hundred stomp into view from the gates, leaving against a sword it seems to be using as a cane in one hand, and holding a bizzare three headed crossbow in the other. It squints at the group with its one good eye (the other's covered a patch), as two of the Claw Soldiers catch up and flank him, dragging
PseudoGM: three captives on chains behind them.
Lyra looks at the larger one "So I imagine you are the leader here?"
PseudoGM: "Tsk tsk tsk. Party crashers! And tough ones at that, from the look at things." The Hundred lets out a gwaf as it observes the knocked out Claws and Veils on the ground. "Well, that's fine. Was feelin' like gettin' this opperation up and running was a bit to easy, anyway! To arms, men!"
[OOC] PseudoGM: Though… we'll get to that next week! It's getting late.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License