EC Session 7.9

Sunset, Merch 3 Pluday. //
As the sounds of battle die down, the party is alone on the ice plain.
It is not long before there is no visible sign of the Yeti army or what they fought, save for the various Yeti corpses lying around.
[OOC] Hector: Is my limit at 100% I saw I got oneshotted.
[OOC] Hector: Did I get revived and then take MORE damage?
[OOC] WC GM: It increased by 100%, yes.
[OOC] ORN: yah
[OOC] Riia: Nah, just the one-shot.
[OOC] WC GM: I think you were revived post-combat.
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: I used a PD on Hector
[OOC] ORN: yeah post combat but 100% to whatever you already had
Mignon Blanc, in her new body, slings her old body over her shoulder. "So…we need to take down the shield generators…but I think you need to rest first."
ORN: "This can be achieved through the elimination of the shield generators"
Riia waves a hand in front of her - clearly, she doesn't think she needs to, but she does.
Sakha: "I used a lot of magic today… spells are taking more out of me…"
Cassandra_Lionheart resets a shoulder into place and looks as the crunch can be audibly heard.
ORN pulses out another regen charge and shrugs
Cassandra Lionheart: "Well, I think I'll take that as I need some rest."
Hector sighs. "I s'pose downtime would be a good idea."
Hector: "Can't be swingin' a sword 'round 'n 'round 'n expect it to cut just as well after three weeks."
ORN: "…"
Cassandra_Lionheart nods "I have been missing things lately."
Sakha: "… Thats why I don't use swords…"
ORN nods
MignonBlanc: "Alright. Trombe, take us back to Santa's!"
Trombe kneels for the party to board.
Cassandra Lionheart: "Anyways.."
*looks around* "Sounds good."
ORN: "some of them are even lacking in a proper point. Landings are sometimes… inappropriate to a sword's integrity, in addition."
Hector rubs his forehead. "I thought you'd get the idea, Sakha. Everythin' dulls after time, 'n ya gotta take time out to sharpen it."
Mignon Blanc hops on - Trombe kneels further. "Weight…limit…approaching…"
MignonBlanc: "…"
[OOC] ORN: if that were true us guys could cut diamond
Cassandra Lionheart: "Um, Mignon…Your not the weight you used to be.."
Sakha: "But that's extra effort… I prefer to take it easy a little and just recharge."
Riia boards
ORN: "This Unit would suggest shedding off all mass not required for combat, mingon"
Riia is still shivering a bit…
[OOC] Sakha: Sakha is actually pretty lazy, huh?
[OOC] Hector: Blanc is now…Hanako?
ORN: "as a noncombattant neutral, you are unlikely to require most of your current frame"
MignonBlanc: "I suppose this body could use with a diet…"
Cassandra Lionheart: "A diet?"
*looks her over* "Yeah."
[OOC] ORN: can probably SHAVE a good 20+ pounds off of it
[OOC] WC GM: Hanako, as in Delia Ketchum? >_>
[OOC] Hector: The fat girl from Persona 4.
[OOC] Hector: Is so fat she looks like a pig standing on its hind legs with clothes on.
[OOC] Hector: A gonk so extremely gonk-like that not even BOSS would sleep with her when drunk.
[OOC] ORN: like my neighbor
Cassandra_Lionheart walks over to Riia, and hugs her "Are you all right?"
Riia nods blithely. Then gives a tiny shiver.
Cassandra Lionheart: "What is up sweetheart?"
*looks Riia in her eyes*
Riia raises an eyebrow at Cassie.
[OOC] Riia: "Sweetheart?"
ORN just stares at the two
Trombe starts loading anyone who is not already aboard.
Felicia: "…Probably just cold."
ORN: "Trombe Unit: This Unit still awaits weapon data"
Cassandra_Lionheart hugs Riia and smiles "Riia, I'm here for you."
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: Cass is trying to be friendly. ^^
Riia waves Cassie off - she'll be fine.
Cassandra_Lionheart sighs "okay, Riia." and goes back to sitting next to a sleepy Eric..and is bummed out.
[OOC] Riia: Freeze + physical attack, even after healing, probably means a bone-deep cold. But some time in front of an autocookie, or with cocoa or coffee will get her back to normal.
Trombe: "Two weapon systems present. Primary is electromagnetic mass driver cannon. Secondary is low-power coherent electromagnetic…"
MignonBlanc: "Laser, Trombe. It's called a 'laser'."
Trombe: "…laser."
Hector puts his hand on Sakha's as they ride.
Riia snickers softly.
Cassandra Lionheart: "He is out like a light..Must have used too much magic"
ORN nods
ORN: "elaborate on specific functioning?"
Sakha raises an eyebrow at Hector and blushes ever so slightly then pointedly ignores him - but doesn't move the hand.
Riia looks around Trombe's back.
ORN obviously in "chance to learn new way of annihilating things" mode now
[OOC] Riia: Classic tsundere behavior.
[OOC] Hector: I'll met that ice, just you see!
[OOC] Riia: ooh, food
Cassandra_Lionheart looks at Hector and Sahka out of the corner of her eye, and sighs…
MignonBlanc: "Let me explain, Trombe."
MignonBlanc: "The mass driver uses magnets to accelerate a metallic projectile at high speeds."
[OOC] Ahiru: That is the point Riia
Hector smiles to himself, and thinks *Well, that's one step forward, at least.*
[OOC] Hector: Unless you're psychic, you didn't hear that.
ORN: "… how?"
Sakha thinks. *If he's going to put in an effort that I don't have to…*
MignonBlanc: "It uses the projectile to form a circuit, and runs electricity through it while it's in a magnetic field. The circuit tries to expand - the projectile's the only thing that can move - and boom!"
ORN forms a little arc in his hand
ORN: "would it not be more efficient to transfer the energy directly?"
Sakha pays attention to Blanc and wonders if she could use that principle with magic…
[OOC] Hector: Mass-driver magic bullets that explode?
[OOC] Hector: That…sounds like a Caster from Outlaw Star.
MignonBlanc: "Depends on how you transfer it. The laser was my attempt to do so - channeling energy into pure light. But, well, it's not that effective."
ORN: "why not?"
MignonBlanc: "…Trombe. Demonstrate your laser, if you would please?"
Trombe: "Affirmative!"
A third eye opens up on Trombe's forehead. A small orange dot, glistening in wierd non-natural light, shines far ahead on the ice!
ORN stares and waits for the melting or the explosion or… … … … is it even doing anything?
A strange musical chord accompanies the deployment of the laser.
ORN: "???"
The laser dot just shines. Mignon Blanc sighs. "See? Not that effective."
Hector scoots a little closer to Sakha.
MignonBlanc: "I mean, maybe it could be used for signalling or something, but as a weapon? Pfft."
Sakha continues to pointedly ignore him.
ORN: "… This Unit would suggest therefore not wasting energy in adding sound"
Sakha: "Maybe incorporating more heat?"
Hector hears "heat" and immediately gets a naughty thought.
Hector keeps it to himself, but moves a single inch closer.
MignonBlanc: "No, the sound was just something in the deployment gears."
ORN: "This Unit would also suggest using 'white', as Eric disapproves of. It is highly effective"
ORN cracks open his right and gives a demonstration with cleansing strike
Sakha moves her hand, uncomfortable with it between them as he closes in proximity.
Hector raises his eyebrows. He thinks, *I guess that's a little too close.*
Cassandra_Lionheart yawns
Hector moves three inches away and puts his hand back on Sakha's.
Sakha has not moved away.
Trombe retracts the laser, shutting it down.
MignonBlanc: "Well…maybe. I'll think about it. In the mean time, I found another trick I could do with the mass driver. Want to see?"
Considering that the hand is now on her lap Sakha looks up and glowers at Hector mildly.
ORN nods
ORN: "of course"
MignonBlanc: "Trombe, rocket jump!"
ORN now considers this one the only tolerable mingon
Hector gulps. "Oh, uh…sorry!" He pulls his hand back.
Hector: "How about we just…sit close together, then?"
Trombe's chest opens. Trombe's tail lifts, but before the party can slide, Trombe jumps and fires. The recoil of the explosion sends Trombe high into the air - the party secure on the robot's back.
[OOC] Riia: Arm goes AROUND when you get that close, Hector! "It's cold out, I thought you'd appreciate the warmth!"
Cassandra_Lionheart is shaken awake.
Sakha blushes, shrugs non-committedly and looks away.
Riia marvels at how Eric can sleep through even this.
Riia is, however, glad she decided against setting up the autocookie
Eric seems quite soundly asleep. One might think he's used to military barracks, and sleeping when other people were having training exercises but his unit was off. Oh, wait.
Hector chuckles, scoots a little closer and then hooks his arm around hers and pulls her up to him. "C'mon, it's cold. The least we could do is keep each other from freezin' to death."
Cassandra_Lionheart looks at Eric and sighs "I could not even wake him with my screams."
ORN: "hm…"
Sakha goes red and her ears and tail twitch. "If you need to be warm so much, whatever."
[OOC] ORN: given eric was a white mage, he probably DID do nothing but sleep while others trained fighting ;p
Cassandra_Lionheart kisses Eric on the forehead "You little weiner. You slept through alot stuff, if I remember correctly."
Ahiru snuggles next to Eric in duck-form
Hector nods, satisfied for now. *She didn't blast me or anythin', so I guess she's warmin' up.*
ORN: "He is unlikely to understand insults while unconcious, cassie"
Cassandra_Lionheart sees Ahiru and smiles, and then looks at ORN "I know that. But I called him a little weiner regardless."
Eventually Trombe lands - the impact is a bit jarring, though Trombe cushions most of it.
ORN: "… This Unit was under the impression White could be used for growth in such manners"
ORN shrugs
ORN: "Hostiles are a better landing point, Trombe Unit."
ORN: "However, effective use of abilities."
Cassandra_Lionheart looks at ORN "Nooo…Mini is detrimental to…" *blushes*
Sakha turns redder overhearing ORNs comment - and wonders if it would be possible…
[OOC] Sakha: Magic check? :3
[OOC] Sakha: Lorewise
[OOC] ORN: ORN is always chock full of good ideas
[OOC] WC GM: Sure.
Sakha rolled 1d100 and got 81 for a total of 81
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: I might as well roll also.
Cassandra Lionheart rolled 1d100 and got 14 for a total of 14
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: pass by 66
[OOC] Sakha: pass 19
White, and Holy attack magic in general, would not help with that. However, healing magic might be useful - Cassandra gets a particular idea involving Regen to keep Eric going during rough play.
And then there are protective magics, such as that Wall which Eric recently learned.
[OOC] WC GM: And that's as far as I'll take that one in log. :P
[OOC] ORN: so he can hit her as hard as he wants and never cause damage? or vice-versa…
[OOC] Hector: MAXIMUM D:
Cassandra Lionheart: "well…I um..remmeber…tell Eric to cast Regen on himself one night."
*turns red*
Hector isn't really paying attention to the conversation, as he's full of himself from his success with Sakha.
ORN: "… physical regeneration aids in bedside manners?"
Cassandra Lionheart: "And I have a pretty good idea Wall..well, can stop things from happening."
*coughs*
ORN considers what he's been doing with overlay detonation after battle to everyone
Cassandra_Lionheart looks at ORN and flatly says "Yes."
ORN nods and sparkles a bit
ORN: "This Unit is always helpful!"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Yeahhhh."
Cassandra_Lionheart strokes Eric's hair and tries to keep awake.
The group reaches the rainbow teleport wall and passes through soon enough. Trombe keeps running for a bit as it becomes apparent Trombe has run off a cliff - now about 5 meters off the new ground. The landing is noticed, but not hard; Trombe keeps running.
Cassandra Lionheart: "Whoa."
[OOC] Hector: brb, extended toilet break.
ORN nods, Trombe learning, good.
Before long, the giant crashed factory is visible ahead.
It seems to be getting patched up well. Trombe runs up to the door, halts, and lets the party off.
Cassandra Lionheart: "Wait..guys..The cliff musthave grown while we were out. That was a longer drop than normal."
ORN nods
ORN: "this was already known. They are raising the level to attempt to overpass the walls."
ORN: "Yet as usual This Unit's recommendations are ignored in favor of a suicidal neutral's demands that This Group return to base and rest"
Cassandra Lionheart: "I know but still. It is disturbing."
Mignon Blanc steps off solidly. "Or just reach under. Or both."
Cassandra_Lionheart gently picks Eric up, and jumps off Trombe
Riia hops down
ORN: "This time could easily be used digging in an appropriately central point, therefore ensuring a sizeable region is rapidly cooled into obsidian and other delicious forms of delectable delight through its interaction with the ice lovers and their terrain."
Cassandra Lionheart: "I others words…Your hungry?"
MignonBlanc: "…you didn't notice that giant shield keeping you from getting to the center?"
ORN: "Affirmative. Combat did occur recently"
ORN stares blankly (er, more blankly) at mingon
ORN: "testing purposes of a constant magma influx to the shielded region aside, this will be taken care of one way or several others."
It is about then that the party can hear a *ka-CLICK*.
And another. And another. And several more.
Cassandra_Lionheart readies my sword
My, the guns being pointed at the party from the factory are shiny.
Cassandra Lionheart: "Not again!!"
The ops elvaan opens the front door. "I assume, by the fact that this Yeti is with you and not fighting, that there is a good reason for bringing that here?"
Cassandra Lionheart: "its a Mignon."
ORN: "This Unit suggest you aim your weapons away from This Group."
ORN: "guarantees as to the alignment of the supposed body-changed mingon remain to be determined, however."
Riia nods
Riia signs: "Is a Mignon!"
MignonBlanc: "What they said. I'm…in here, now."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Bad body choice, but eh. We could not stop her."
OpsElvaan: "I see."
He holds up a fist, and the guns retract.
Hector: "Oh, we're back?"
Hector holds up his hand that's not around Sakha's arm and waves. "Yo!"
OpsElvaan: "You will of course submit to blood tests so we can see about developing a virus to wipe them out."
Riia blinks
Riia shakes her head and signs: "Bad idea"
Riia further signs: "Virus dangerous. Better idea…"
Riia gets a far-off look and wonders if there would be a way to create a virus that would debuff rather than kill.
ORN: "… This Unit likes both ideas"
ORN: "please elaborate"
ORN looks at both of them
Cassandra_Lionheart sighs
[OOC] Riia: WC - is there?
[OOC] Riia: ….other than the obvious, reflavoring my Inventions. =p
ORN: "This Unit should also add that they may be also better disserved through destruction of their environing habitat."
[OOC] WC GM: You don't know just now.
[OOC] Riia: Rats!
ORN: "Furthermore…"
[OOC] WC GM: You'd need to get the data.
ORN: "what's a virus?"
OpsElvaan: "The delivery mechanism for many common diseases."
OpsElvaan: "We have attempted to use this as a delivery mechanism before. All attempts have failed, mainly due to lack of living specimens to test on."
ORN: "hm."
ORN: "how does it function as a delivery system?"
OpsElvaan: "Ideally, it turns the victim into a factory to create more of itself, leading to the victim's demise in the process."
ORN: "… assimilation?"
Riia eyes ORN
Riia waves a hand
Riia signs: "Uses life processes. When host dies, assimilation fails."
Riia signs: "But can suffice to spread."
MignonBlanc: "Anyway. We're here to rest up."
Riia further signs: "Is same mechanism Yeti used for…. for Viera, on larger scale."
ORN: "… … … therefore moderately incomplete."
ORN: "more ideal would be a total conversion of the enemy mass into friendly or friendly-usable derivative"
Riia signs: "Use planet resources to create more Viera, at expense of using planet resources to create more non-Viera."
ORN: "or outright assimilation into self."
ORN nods
Mignon Blanc walks inside. The ops one does not stop her.
[OOC] Riia: Io. Nova's been inspired by the Tyrannid discussion in #tsunami…
ORN: "Viera are therefore minor selves of the yeti, but self replicating?"
Cassandra_Lionheart looks at ORN "No."
[OOC] ORN: actually no, but in some ways what orn's thinking's a little worse
Riia blinks
Hector: "Shouldn't slicin' the leader's head off slice off the head a' th'rest of the yeti?"
[OOC] Riia: Ooooh, zombies)
Riia nods, but signs: "Careful what you say around ORN. He doesn't understand metaphor."
Hector: "Failin' that, it'd just 'cause 'em to run 'round in such confusion that we could just toss bombs at 'em 'till there's nothin' left of 'em."
OpsElvaan: "Your quarters will no longer suffice. However, you may wish to test your new body in the sauna - we have just restored it to functionality."
He looks at the rest of the party. "You will of course escort her, to make sure nothing untoward happens."
ORN: "… can this virus be delivered through bombing?"
ORN nods
ORN: "any outwardly hostile acts will be dealt with with extreme prejudice."
Riia nods towards where Eric is sleeping and signs, "After Chilla dead, may be possible to negotiate."
Riia looks into the sky and grins.
ORN: "This Unit will endeavor to ensure possibility of testing after elimination, however."
Mignon Blanc trundles off inside.
Cassandra_Lionheart giggles
Riia signs: "May need bargaining chip…."
ORN: "Attempts at detection and elimination of inward signs of hostility are not up to desired levels yet, however."
The ops elvaan puts a hand in front of Hector. "…what was that you just said?"
Hector: "…Yo?"
Hector: "Or…the thing about how killin' the Yeti leader'll be enough for us to kill without viruses?"
OpsElvaan: "After that."
Hector: "Well, that's how it goes. Y'ever seen an army battle?"
Hector: "If a General dies, dependin' on how important he is, 'cause there's no one around to give orders, morale drops 'n chaos ensues."
Hector: "And then it's easy-peasy for the enemy to take 'em down."
Felicia: "Leaves a wide opening for attack."
Hector: "Can't believe y'never thought about that basic rule a'combat."
OpsElvaan: "We have been stuck up here for a hundred years trying to survive. We have never seen Yeti leaders we have not killed."
OpsElvaan: "What was that about bombs?"
Hector: "Just a figure a'speech, mostly."
Hector: "Though if ya wanna make some explosives 'n take out the Yeti remnants after we take care a'the leader, feel free. Just make sure we're outta the way."
[OOC] ORN: bombs be yay, but orn went after the yeti in the tubs as asked right now
Hector: "And don't kill the Mignon. Ever."
Hector: "Actually, we could hook ya up with some bombs."
OpsElvaan: "Explain."
Hector: "Some people back home're workin' on it. Back in Refuge."
[OOC] ORN: orn produces them, riia builds'em, and then there's the dwarves probably
Hector: "Moogle by the name a'Kupostein. Weird, but smart as all heck."
Hector: "If ya need a way to launch 'em, y'could take a look at Trombe's launchin' stuff."
OpsElvaan: "We shall do so. Could you contact this…Kupostein?"
Hector: "I could. One sec."
Hector takes the radio out of his pocket and pushes the talk button. "Hey, anyone over there?"
A few seconds pass, then Regent's voice comes back. "This is Regent. Hector, we have a problem."
Hector: "…you need to stop saying that."
Regent: "It needs to stop being true."
Cassandra Lionheart: "What is wrong Regent?"
Hector: "*sigh* Just gimme the report."
Hector glares at Cassie. "I'm the one talkin' here! Don't interrupt!"
Regent: "Somehow, tendrils of ice are getting into the mithran tunnels. We think they crept around the southern teleport barrier. We're fighting them back, but they're beginning to press hard."
Cassandra_Lionheart looks shocked, and sits down, pouting like a scalded dog..
Hector: "One thing after another…"
Regent: "At the current rate, we think we can hold them off for a few days. How are things on your end?"
Hector: "Couldja get me in contact with Kupostein? I've got some people who're wantin' his bombs."
Regent: "I was just talking to him. Here."
Kupostein: "This is Kupostein."
Hector: "Your bombs're gonna have a home."
Kupostein: "Do tell!"
Hector: "Got someone who's interested. Y'wanna talk to 'em?"
Kupostein: "Sure."
Hector hands the radio to Black Ops Elvaan. "Just push this button here to talk."
Hector: "An' make sure ya give it back when you're done."
The Elvaan in Black nods, and does so. "We have need of explosives. How might they be delivered past the barrier?"
Kupostein: "Ya, that would be a problem. Eef we send them ze way we sent ze allies, zey would explode."
[OOC] ORN: given how he delivered the last shipment, BAD idea
OpsElvaan: "…would it be possible for you to deliver them to specific coordinates?"
[OOC] Felicia: More like GREAT idea
Kupostein: "I suppose, though we'd need some way to aim them precisely. Else, they'd scatter all over."
Riia grins
Riia holds up a sign: "Laser?"
The ops elvaan quirks an eyebrow at Riia.
[OOC] ORN: ah, but they can't see it from across the barrier. they'd need to develop an guidance system
OpsElvaan: "Hold on, I think our friends may have a solution."
He hands the radio back to Hector.
Riia signs: "Use trombe laser for guidance"
Hector: "We've got a laser that doesn't do anythin' on Trombe, but I s'pose it'd be good t'point out an exact location."
Kupostein: "Laser? Vat is…laser?"
Hector: "It's a…well, from what I've heard, some kinda…focus light beam or somethin'."
Hector: "Really thin, too. Like a hair. So y'could get really good precision."
Kupostein: "A thin beam uv light? Hmm. Ya, I could set ze carrots to home een on zat."
[OOC] ORN: this is kupostein's rockets we're talking about though
Kupostein: "It'll take a…day, maybe two."
Hector: "Sure, no prob. Just tell us where to put the beam 'n we'll be there with bells on."
Kupostein: "Ach, vat is eet like over there? I think you'd know ze targets better than I!"
Hector: "Uh…lotta snow 'n stuff. We're outside a factory, though."
A slight pause, then Regent continues, "I'll have the navy loaded up with carrots outside the southern wall, once Kupostein's work is complete. We'll let you know when they're on their way. Just tell us when to fire."
Hector: "Are they gonna explode when they land?"
Hector: "We don't want that!"
Regent: "Oh, Kupostein says he can work en route. Give it a day or two, and we'll have it ready for you."
Regent: "Kupostein says yes."
Another pause, then… "You don't want to know how thoroughly Kupostein says yes."
Hector: "You mean, they WILL explode?"
Hector: "Or they WON'T?"
Hector: "This is kind of important!"
Regent: "They will."
Hector: "Hm!"
Hector: "Hey, this is actually a good idea. Can you make sure not to fire 'em all at once?"
Hector: "We've got multiple targets to take out."
Regent: "Sure. How many targets, or do you know?"
[OOC] Hector: How many shield generators are there? I can't remember.
[OOC] WC GM: 3
Hector: "Three, at least."
Hector: "We'll probably need you to bomb the yeti remnants as well, once we take out their leader."
Regent: "We'll split the carrots into five groups, then."
Hector: "That'd be great, thanks."
Regent: "Thank you. Regent out."
Hector spins the radio around in his hand and then pockets it. "Well, the generators aren't gonna be a problem now."
OpsElvaan: "Let us hope you are correct."
Hector: "Nah, we know we're good."
Hector: "You do what you gotta do, we'll do what we gotta do. This hero thing's becomin' a routine job by now."
OpsElvaan: "As you say. It sounds like you have a day to prepare - we will help as we can, but most of our capacity is dedicated to arming ourselves in case you should fail. You probably noticed the number of weapons recently manufactured."
Hector: "Yeah, it makes sense t'have a backup plan on your backup plan's backup plan."
[OOC] WC GM: In other words: Inquiry/Crafting/et al opportunity.
Hector wonders where Sakha went.
Sakha forgot to hop of Trombe and had delved into reading
Trombe remains parked outside.
ORN stuck watching a yeti for now ;p
The sauna room is, well, a sauna. More industrial than those mithran hot springs, but it serves the same function.
Hector sees her, and walks towards here. "Hey, we're stopped! If ya wanna read, ya can do it inside."
Cassandra_Lionheart looks at the sauna , and blushes…
Fortunately, there are no wrinkled and hairy people sharing the sauna just now.
Cassandra_Lionheart takes her armor off, and is still in the cute outfit given to her my the Mignon's and shrugs
[OOC] ORN: just big and hairy. but don't mind the extra rocks, women, they're perfectly harmless
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: lol
Mignon Blanc is furry enough, though she is liberally applying minerals and deodorants, and by this time does not make the entire sauna smell like wet dog.
It is perhaps slightly disturbing that she has piled her - still-flexible - previous body in one corner, like a length of rope.
Cassandra_Lionheart looks at it and blinks
ORN goes, picks it up and takes a look
It is a body. On close inspection, ORN can see a scar in its back - as if an old stab wound, poorly healed over.
ORN: "hm"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Anyways…I really needed this."
ORN turns it over and holds it up, pointing
ORN: "what is this one from?"
Hector sighs. "You wanna freeze t'death or not, Sakha?!"
Hector: "'cause I'm gonna drag you back inside if I hafta!"
Mignon Blanc does not answer.
ORN wonders if they'd mind if he took a bit of calcium….
Sakha looks up blinking. "Oh… sorry, I was distracted."
Sakha hops off Trombe. "Now… what to do…"
ORN calculates s high probability that they would mind.
Especially if they saw him do it.
ORN: "… . ."
ORN: "… . ."
Hector: "Well, we could always just go back to our room and talk."
ORN will wait till they're less concious.
Sakha: "…About…?"
Hector: "Just about anythin', really."
Hector: "Does everythin' have to be so serious?"
Sakha: "… I haven't been casual with anyone for a long time…"
Hector: "So now's a good time to start."
He smiles, and takes her hand. "C'mon, I'm sure there's a lot on your mind."
Cassandra_Lionheart looks around and yawns again
Sakha: "… But that's on MY mind. Not yours."
Hector: "So you want to know what's on mine?"
Sakha blushes and bursts. "IDIDN'TSAYTHAT!"
Hector chuckles.
Hector basically drags her back into the factory. //"I'm freezin' my eyebrows off out there. Let's grab some cookies 'n take a rest."
[OOC] WC GM: Seems like we're winding down - logend?
[OOC] Hector: Guess so.
[OOC] WC GM: 12500 XP for each today
[OOC] Hector: At least I got some deredere outta here.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License