EC Session 7.8

Mid-day, Merch 3 Pluday. //
Trombe gallops at full speed straight for the rainbow-clad teleport wall, with the party plus Mignon Blanc aboard.
MignonBlanc: "I don't know exactly what's on the other side, so be prepared for anything."
Pak: "Alright. :x"
ORN: "Anything has been expected for some time"
Cassandra Lionheart: "When have we been surprized of the situation we are in before?"
[OOC] Riia: …..massive engrish?
ORN: "When one expects the unexpected, one lacks surprise"
ORN stands there roughly as 'wise' as cassie
Cassandra_Lionheart thinks and looks around "Nevermind..That did NOT come out right."
Felicia: "…In any case, we're ready, is the point."
Ahiru blinks and smiles. "But I never expect anything and I'm never surprised."
ORN nods
ORN: "That would also appear to function."
Eric Lionheart: "Hmm."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Lets just give them a fight."
Pak: "…S-stop with all the wordplay. c_c;"
Eric Lionheart: "Lets try talking first."
ORN: "Therefore This Unit would conclude that only by expecting non-unexpected things can one be surprised. Anything else is wisdom."
The wall looms up ahead - and Trombe skids to a halt in front of it!
Riia raises an eyebrow
Trombe: "Ponderance. If unknown ahead, possibility of charging into wall equals what?"
ORN: "Worst Case scenario: teleportation to alternate pole"
Riia shrugs
Pak blinks.
MignonBlanc: "…don't be ridiculous. We just went through this a couple days ago, and the ice on the other side was at the same level as the ice here."
ORN: "Not the desired effect, but unlikely to cause any negative effects."
Eric Lionheart: "Well, one way to find out."
Riia frowns
Trombe: "Negative. Worst case scenario: high velocity impact with solid object, resulting in significant damage to transported units and self."
Pak: "…Well. You could always shoot a bomb through."
Riia signs: "Chance of ambush. Fire first."
Eric Lionheart: "Firing first could hurt talking to them later…"
Trombe walks slowly up to the wall, and pecks. Trombe's beak bounces off with a hollow ringing sound.
MignonBlanc: "…what?"
Eric Lionheart: "…?"
Eric Lionheart: "That was not to occur, correct?"
Cassandra Lionheart: "I think not."
Mignon Blanc blinks. "No, it wasn't."
MignonBlanc: "That could only happen if the ice was rising."
Eric Lionheart: "Hmm."
Eric Lionheart: "Is it possible every part of the wall is blocked like this?"
MignonBlanc: "Someone toss something up. Let's see how high it's gotten."
ORN nods
ORN gathers some of his outer layer for a moment and fires off a cherry blossom charge as high as possible over the wall
[OOC] SleepingDracos: Through the wall!
[OOC] Pak: Needs to be through :x
Pak: "…Could we run up the wall?"
ORN can not quite get over the wall, but his shot gets through far above.
Trombe: "Need to know how far to run to know if possible."
Cassandra_Lionheart nods and looks.
MignonBlanc: "Try that again, lower. Let's see where it bounces off."
ORN: "judging from current required distance, This Unit would suggest highest possible velocity, This Unit suggests the Trombe Unit deploy secondary thrust for the purpose."
ORN nods
ORN will fire off a volley of regular shots going up 5 degrees each time
[OOC] Pak: No, no, shoot then LOWER
[OOC] Eric Lionheart: You want to go down. :/
[OOC] Pak: IT went through with that shot.
[OOC] WC GM: Starting from 0 degrees?
[OOC] WC GM: Or going up from the previous shot?
[OOC] ORN: starting from straight forward
0 degrees bounces off. It does not take long to find that the wall stops about 3 meters up.
Pak: "…"
Trombe: "Data confirmed. Proceeding."
Pak: "I-it was only that high? c_c;"
Trombe easily leaps 3 meters up, passing into the wall.
Cassandra_Lionheart nods, and braces for the jump.
Light and pyrotechnics surround the party for an instant, but there is no sound or tactile feel. You are through - on a level ice field.
Felicia: "I guess… The ice just rose a little."
Riia shrugs
ORN: "Estimate location?"
Riia readies her rifle and looks through the scope for possible threats.
In the distance, an oily sheen plays over two faces of…some kind of structure.
MignonBlanc: "There's their shield!"
The massive structure, reaching the ground well past the horizon, has three bright lines at its edges - it is easy to estimate that it is a tetrahedron.
Eric Lionheart: "Hmm."
Cassandra_Lionheart has a smirk on her face "I'm ready to bring thier defenses down."
The third face would be facing away from the party, and the fourth face would be the ground.
MignonBlanc: "They were coming out of it last I saw, so hopefully you won't have to worry about it."
Pak: "…What."
ORN: "Source?"
Mignon Blanc points, slightly to the left of the nearest edge of the shield. "That way!"
Trombe heads in the indicated direction.
[OOC] Pak: Oh, wait. It's a giant triangle
Riia focuses on the corner, looking for a door.
[OOC] Pak: I read faces and I was like GANMEN
[OOC] Riia: Heh
[OOC] WC GM: Yeah. Tetrahedron = 4 sided object.
No door is visible. Then again, if there was a ground-level door, it too would probably be over the horizon.
[OOC] Riia: Rats!
Pak: "S-so let's go, then?"
MignonBlanc: "…there's something I'm worried about. Given their speed, we should have met them at the wall."
Pak looks at the ground
Eric Lionheart: "…"
ORN: "Trap."
[OOC] WC GM: MAG check, Pak.
Felicia: "They could be in hiding…"
ORN: "Alternatively, Abandoned decoy for detonation. Recommend shielding."
Pak rolled 1d100 and got 51 for a total of 51
[OOC] Pak: pass by 22
Eric_Lionheart puts up a Wall for Trombe, who is the most likely to be hit first in the event of a ambush.
Pak: "There's little ice bits moving around."
Pak: "It kinda looks like it's being drawn someplace… maybe someone's gathering ice? But from this far…"
ORN: "…. Minor Chilla selves?"
Riia frowns.
Cassandra_Lionheart looks around to see if she can find the person/people doing it.
[OOC] ORN: fully updated sheet now
No one is visible yet, though Cassandra can hear the faint sounds of battle from far ahead.
Cassandra Lionheart: "Well..Something is going on ahead. Lets go forward and check it out?"
ORN: "Is this group late?"
Cassandra Lionheart: "I don't think we are."
Eric Lionheart: "Maybe we are just in time instead?"
Felicia nods. "Let's head there."
As Trombe heads on, the battle soon becomes visible. Lots of Yeti…apparently attacking a cloud of snow? Or someone concealed within.
Cassandra_Lionheart assesses the situation.
Pak: "o.o~"
ORN: "Pak?"
Eric Lionheart: "Hmm. Lets watch for a moment."
ORN figures pak and sight spell, its pretty regular after all
Cassandra Lionheart: "Yeah, lets watch. Maybe this cloud on whatever it is can weaken them enough."
A giant Yeti-shaped hulk of ice seems to be directing the Yeti swarms. Three figures on chocobos stand near it, as if guarding.
Pak: "…Well. :x"
Cassandra Lionheart: "….And then again…"
The cloud pulls back, drawing the Yeti away from their commander.
Sakha analyzes the lively bits of ice
Riia grins.
[OOC] WC GM: Lore: Magic check, Sakha.
Sakha rolled 1d100 and got 22 for a total of 22
[OOC] Sakha: way pass
[OOC] Riia: What'd I miss?
[OOC] WC GM: PMing
Sakha: "Hmmm… Geomancy… I wonder if Fakir is around…?"
MignonBlanc: "Fakir?"
Riia raises a sign: "Wonder if Chilla is the Yeti boss, the cloud - or both."
Riia blinks
Cassandra_Lionheart shrugs her shoulders
Riia looks at Sakha.
ORN: "Twin avatar sections are likely"
Riia points at the big cloud. Sign: "Could be?"
ORN nods at Riia
Sakha: "A geomancer we know who's quite powerful able to move huge blocks of earth to build a tunnel as if it were nothing."
MignonBlanc: "Oh. Hume, about yea high, was looking for Ahiru?"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Yes."
Felicia: "That would be him."
Sakha: "That would be him…"
Ahiru perks.
ORN nods
ORN: "Geomancy appears relatively rare. Are there other Fakirs?"
MignonBlanc: "I ran into him briefly. He said he used the tunnel I made to get up here. I pointed him north, but he seemed determined to take on the Yeti solo."
MignonBlanc: "Honestly, I thought he'd be dead by now, so I forgot about him."
Pak: "…We should probably help him out. >_>;"
Pak: "Instead of just standing around talking about it."
Trombe: "Affirmative. Heading for original target."
Trombe begins running for the large block of ice.
ORN nods
Cassandra Lionheart: "Okay. Lets Go introduce ourselves."
ORN: "Trombe Unit. Weapon demonstration requested. Please assist primary friendly."
Trombe: "Affirmative, after present company has engaged original target."
Trombe runs up - yes, that is the Trio, and they see the party just as Trombe stops and kneels to let the group off.
MignonBlanc: "I'll stay with Trombe, just in case."
Pak: "Kay."
Biggs: "You again!"
Wedge: "Why so surprised? We knew they'd be coming."
Cassandra Lionheart: "We could say the same of you folks."
Pak: "Of course us again. What, you didn't think we'd come past the wall?"
Hicks: "Yeah. They want the ice spirit, don't they?"
ORN: "Trombe: Interrupt their combat attempt with This Group. This Group will assault primary target."
Cassandra_Lionheart pulls out her sword "Ready to lose, again?"
Eric Lionheart: "Bit early for you to be around again, ain't it?"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Eric, they love to screw things up. Its never to early to do that."
Eric Lionheart: "This is very true."
Trombe: "Negative capability. Secondary targets too close to primary."
Cassandra Lionheart: "One of these days, we can only hope they screw themselves up."
ORN: "Area effect capability?"
Trombe stands once the nine party members are off.
Eric Lionheart: "They already did that by existing."
Cassandra_Lionheart nods and hops off Trombe
MignonBlanc: "We'll get the Yeti. These three should be no problem for you, right?"
Cassandra Lionheart: "No problem!"
ORN: "… . These three are an annoyance at best. This Unit would rather face Yeti Army."
Eric Lionheart: "They haven't been a problem the last 10 or so times."
Mignon Blanc nods. Trombe runs off into the larger battle.
ORN: "These three are… tedious."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Yeah. We need to kill or capture them this time."
Hicks: "Oh yeah! Sorry about the wall there. Y'see, Shh'ck here's tryin' to do a little plan that kinda backfired."
Eric Lionheart: "Oh? Tell us more."
Biggs: "Hey! Stop…"
She applies palm to forehead. "…no, wait. I can't really stop you from giving away that plan, can I?"
Cassandra_Lionheart looks at Hicks and shakes her head "Just shut up and melt or something."
Wedge shrugs. "Well, *we* aren't too keen on it, even if you like it."
ORN: "There is little point in stopping. Increasing the ammount of ice in the region was a momentary annoyance, nothing more."
Hicks: "Yeah! I mean, freezin' th' world's oceans so as to kill all non-Yeti on th' planet? That's just wrong, even by MY standards!"
ORN: "you would be forced into a yeti body to survive, perhaps?"
Wedge: "But ice floats, so freezing down to get around the wall means we're going up."
Cassandra_Lionheart looks at Hicks "You..have…standards?"
Eric Lionheart: "That is a poor plan."
Biggs: "Apparently they do. Not surprising, given as they're-"
HicksAndWedge: "SHUT UP, BIGGS."
Cassandra_Lionheart laughs
Biggs: "…fine, fine, I'll play your game a bit longer. But they're going to find out who you are before long, at this rate."
Eric Lionheart: "I'm starting to get some idea."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Ahhh..you three…stooges."
Eric_Lionheart Scans the trio.
Eric confirms that they still have that No Scan. Eric gets the impression of…stage masks?
[OOC] Riia: The Trio are humes, right?
Eric_Lionheart hmms thoughtfully. Another piece to the puzzle…
[OOC] WC GM: Chocobo-riding humes are what you see, yes.
Riia raises a finger and a sign: "Were you always human?"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Anyways…I think I am ready to kick these things to the curb."
[OOC] Riia: I HAVE MY DOUBTS.
Hicks: "More 'n Shh'ck here."
Wedge: "Who you probably know as Chilla, but he refuses to go by this planet's name for him."
Riia shrugs.
Biggs: "Even for a spirit, he's crazy."
[OOC] ORN: seems this laptop overheats, what I miss?
[OOC] Riia: That narrows it down.
[OOC] WC GM: PMed
Cassandra Lionheart: "Great."
ORN: "and Shh'ckk is supposedly more pronouncable?"
Suddenly, the mass of ice starts, as if noticing the party.
BiggsHicksAndWedge: "Of course not."
ORN: "well then, Off with them. Honesty would be a healthy virtue for you to attempt."
The mass of ice points at the party, specifically Pak, and growls.
Riia grins.
Pak: ">:3 Ah, the yeti leader…"
Biggs: "…oh yeah. He was wondering who 'the other' was."
Eric Lionheart: "I'm going to try to talk to this Shh'ck, though I'm not sure if it'll work…maybe a peaceful resolution can be reached yet."
ORN fires at the mass of ice, annoyed, waiting for the other three to tear off their masks
Hicks: "Y'mean, THAT'S what he's been blubberin' about?"
Eric_Lionheart glares at ORN.
Wedge: "Makes sense. let's do this!"
WC GM: //Battle order: Sakha:60 ORN:30 Riia:29 Sakha:25(EI) Ahiru:24 Eric:23 Pak:21 Cassandra:20 Hector:20 Felicia:15 //
WC GM: //Battle order: Sakha:60 ORN:30 Riia:29 Sakha:25(EI) Ahiru:24 Eric:23 Pak:21 Cassandra:20 Hector:20 Biggs:17 Hicks:17 Wedge:17 Felicia:15 Shh'ck:14 //
Pak: "Come on~ let's have a little fun!"
[OOC] WC GM: Actually - Hector's roll first?
[OOC] Pak: Oh, is anyone doppeling hecotr
[OOC] WC GM: Also, Hectordopple?
Eric Lionheart: "Yes, thank you for firing first and ruining any hope of attempting a peaceful resolution, ORN."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Peaceful? With these three?"
[OOC] Felicia: I was gonna ask that 5 minutes ago :p
ORN: "It refuses to even speak languages, Eric."
[OOC] Felicia: Not it, his sheet's atrocious
Riia shakes her head at each Lionheart.
Eric Lionheart: "Maybe not those three, but the one behind them, maybe."
Riia signs to Eric - "Can't with Chilla, need to kill to reason with rest of Yeti. Wait; still needed."
Sakha blinks. "A time to study…" Sh draws her wand with a sigh.
ORN: "All the monster wished for is to consume Pak anyways."
Cassandra_Lionheart sighs "I just want to get this over with."
Eric Lionheart: "…ORN, I don't even remotely see how you could know that for a fact."
ORN: "This Unit is quite capable of communicating with monsters to a degree."
[OOC] ORN: granted orn's lying about having TRIED this time ;p
[OOC] WC GM: No Hector dopple?
[OOC] WC GM: Then…
ORN: "However, as with the cave bats the first time, it generally becomes simply more solid knowledge that the fangs and claws over there have found a meal."
WC GM rolled 1d100 and got 39 for a total of 39
[OOC] WC GM: No Preemptive
[OOC] Riia: Cassie next, then
Sakha: "I don't think that a big hairy alien who wants to freeze the world is any more reasonable Eric."
WC GM: //Battle order: Sakha:60 Riia:28 Hicks:27 Wedge:26 Sakha:25(EI) ORN:25 Pak:24 Felicia:24 Shh'ck:24 Ahiru:23 Eric:21 Biggs:21 Cassandra:19 Hector:15 //
[OOC] WC GM: Cassie, then Sakha!
Cassandra Lionheart: "Hey guys…Start bleeding!"
*Slashes all*
ORN: "This one wanted Pak, apparently competition, dead."
ORN: "Therefore This Unit answered more politely."
[OOC] WC GM: Roll it, Cass
Eric Lionheart: "…"
Cassandra Lionheart rolled 3d12+315 and got 8, 9, 8 for a total of 340
[OOC] WC GM: Sakha's drawn wand, so…Riia!
[OOC] Riia: Naturally, my spreadsheet is taking forever.
[OOC] ORN: hm… should I bother popping limit?
[OOC] Riia: I'ma gonna.
[OOC] ORN: cuz I'm full, but if you guys wanna use yours I'll save it.
[OOC] Pak: This isn't chapter end yet though, so
[OOC] WC GM: BGM: http:/‘`/www.wingedcat.org/rps/``hystereo.mid
Riia rolled 6d10 and got 6, 4, 4, 1, 6, 8 for a total of 29
[OOC] ORN: halfway but with new equipment it builds up a bit faster.
[OOC] Sakha: I could do limit… but group stat-up or major damage?
[OOC] ORN: clicking that killed connection
[OOC] ORN: could use either really
Riia follows Cassie up with a bang - she slips a special grapnel over the muzzle of her rifle and fires it at Shh’ck, impaling it and leading a wire back to Riia.
[OOC] Sakha: But those three have a tendency to dispell things…
[OOC] WC GM: Effect, Riia?
Riia follows that up kicking a machine that pulls in ambient electricity, which flows down to the beast and coalesces into a shell of electricity. She plants a bullet on top of the grapnel, which shatters the shell over Shh'ck. Then she….does nothing for a moment, fumbling with the ground. No carrots here.
[OOC] WC GM: Ah, limit.
Riia finishes off by kicking the fuel cover closed on a rocket, which launches into the air - before it hits, she pumps an armopr piercing discarding sabot round witha depleted uranium core into the beast. Then the rocket lands and explodes.
[OOC] Riia: Five Hits, one Miss.
[OOC] Riia: Shoot.
[OOC] Felicia: wuh?
[OOC] WC GM: You mean, 4d12,1500%?
[OOC] Sakha: 1500% is too much
[OOC] ORN: no I think he copypasted his weapon stat.
[OOC] Riia: No…the formula is broken. One moment.
Riia rolled 4d12+390 and got 3, 5, 1, 9 for a total of 408
[OOC] ORN: they're all seperate hits, though if rolled only once then you'll need to just add up the %, IF they ignore armor. otherwise just list'em seperately
Riia rolled 4d12+390 and got 9, 3, 4, 9 for a total of 415
[OOC] Riia: That one's lightning.
[OOC] WC GM: Not W: Lightning, surprisingly.
Riia rolled 4d12+390 and got 6, 12, 1, 4 for a total of 413
[OOC] WC GM: But isn't it +25%?
[OOC] ORN: lot of hits start as 50% so might be just 'up' to 100%
[OOC] Riia: That one has a 156 vs M.Evasion chance to inflict Disable (6), and WC - with a hit, +25% nets at normal. Oh Yeah does 100% damage, Hit just does 75%.
[OOC] WC GM: K
[OOC] WC GM: I: Disable
Riia rolled 4d12+390 and got 4, 2, 9, 7 for a total of 412
[OOC] Riia: That one's Piercing. Also has a 156 vs M.Evasion chance of inflicting Armor Down (4) )).
[OOC] WC GM: I: Weak too.
[OOC] Riia: Meltdown useless, too?
[OOC] WC GM: Yeah
Riia rolled 4d12+390,75% and got 7, 7, 7, 3 for a total of 310.5
[OOC] Felicia: It's easier to just roll all the damage with the # command, then just roll the statuses afterwards, since they happen after anyway >_>
Riia rolled 4d12+390,125% and got 1, 5, 8, 11 for a total of 518.75
[OOC] Riia: vs 1/2 ARM
[OOC] Riia: And that one inflicts Slow, but doesn't matter.
[OOC] Felicia: I: Time?
[OOC] WC GM: I think you had a few too many rolls in there, checking your sheet
[OOC] WC GM: hit-hit-hit-miss-statusbutI-hit
[OOC] WC GM: Yeah, I: Time too.
[OOC] WC GM: Anyway, moving on
[OOC] Riia: It's not pure status, just doesn't have any Extra Damage.
[OOC] WC GM: Ah, okay.
[OOC] Riia: They're all attacks, it's Continuous Hit.
Wedge points at Hector. "Let's take him down!"
Hicks: "You got it! ZOMBIE!"
WC GM rolled 1d100 and got 40 for a total of 40
Wedge: "LIFE!"
WC GM rolled 1d100 and got 44 for a total of 44
[OOC] Riia: …………….convenient
Hector is tag-teamed to 0 HP.
Pak: "T…that was TOTALLY CHEAP D:<"
[OOC] WC GM: Sakha!
Cassandra Lionheart: "He was awake?"
[OOC] Riia: And if Jeff were here, he'd be saying exactly that. =p
[OOC] WC GM: If Jeff were here or if Hector were being doppled, they'd be a little fairer. Maybe. :P
Sakha stands up tall and laughs at her enemies, looking down on them condescendingly. "You really think that you stand a chance against ME!? You have another thing coming to you!" Magical energy gathers around her and she laughs a short "HA!" sending motes of concentrated magical energy straight at each opponent. ~Superiority Shock~
[OOC] Felicia: Time to start wailing on MP scores. *queues up Soul Render*
[OOC] ORN: that IS convinient. ah, he'll be happy to have some limit up.
Eric Lionheart: "…"
[OOC] ORN: limit online or you guys all popping yours?
[OOC] Felicia: Eh, if it came to his turn I would have done it, though I didn't really want to.
Sakha rolled 4d10+802 and got 10, 6, 1, 7 for a total of 826
[OOC] Eric Lionheart: I'm only at Level 1 limits.
[OOC] Riia: Been watching too many SC2 videos, ORN?
[OOC] ORN: sc2?
[OOC] ORN: oh, starcraft? hey, pete. NO INTERNET.
[OOC] Riia: =(
[OOC] Felicia: Anyone remember if the Trio is I: Transform?
[OOC] WC GM: Check for Mental Break, Sakha. Shh'ck is I: Weak, but the trio isn't.
[OOC] ORN: probably, they weren't, long ago
Sakha rolled 1d100 and got 69 for a total of 69
[OOC] Sakha: 144 CoS
[OOC] Sakha: So unless he has 100 MEVA…
The trio narrowly escape being mentally broken - more so than usual, that is.
[OOC] Felicia: Quite possible.
[OOC] WC GM: 76 MEVA, actually.
[OOC] Felicia: Ayup
[OOC] WC GM: 144-76 = 68
[OOC] WC GM: ORN!
[OOC] Sakha: poo
ORN jumps!
[OOC] WC GM: Pak!
[OOC] WC GM: Pak?
[OOC] Pak: Kay, sorry
Pak goes for Reels, as usual.
Pak rolled 1d10 and got 3 for a total of 3
[OOC] Pak: Hmm. Do-over.
Pak rolled 1d10 and got 7 for a total of 7
Pak rolled 2d100 and got 55, 69 for a total of 124
Pak fires a barrage of cards of energy at Chilla~!
Pak rolled 4d10+504 and got 8, 2, 9, 2 for a total of 525
[OOC] Pak: MARM Holy.
The cards shave off bits of the ice…
[OOC] WC GM: Felicia!
Felicia dashes forward, triune ghostly orbs surrounding her. They spiral into the blade, giving it an ethereal sheen, as she slashes out towards Hicks, tearing into his spirit!
Felicia rolled 1d100 and got 52 for a total of 52
[OOC] WC GM: hit
Felicia rolled 4d10+450 and got 2, 2, 2, 10 for a total of 466
[OOC] Felicia: ARM, MP Damage
Felicia lands a solid blow!
Shh'ck takes out some dice and scatters them around!
[OOC] Felicia: WHAT NOW WITHOUT YOUR PRECIOUS
[OOC] WC GM: Hmm. Thought there was a macro for this. Maybe it's no longer working.
WC GM rolled 4#2d6(1) and got 6, 1 for a total of 7
WC GM rolled 4#2d6(2) and got 6, 5 for a total of 11
WC GM rolled 4#2d6(3) and got 3, 3 for a total of 6
WC GM rolled 4#2d6(4) and got 1, 2 for a total of 3
WC GM got a total of 27
[OOC] WC GM: +30 MACC for Shh'ck, +Gil for Biggs, +30 ACC for Hicks, Protect for Wedge.
[OOC] WC GM: Ahiru!
Ahiru waits till after Wedge
[OOC] WC GM: Wedge has already gone
[OOC] WC GM: You mean Biggs?
[OOC] Ahiru: or all the Trio then yeah
[OOC] WC GM: K. Eric!
Eric_Lionheart scans Shh'ck. Time to get some actual infomation here.
Level 52 Boss Humanoid. 17097/19968 HP, 1352/1352 MP. A: Ice, W: Fire. I: All Statuses. An avatar gone mad with power, this thing practically is its magic; perhaps that can be taken advantage of…
Biggs points at Riia. "FREEZE!"
WC GM rolled 1d100 and got 25 for a total of 25
[OOC] ORN: mpkill it, riia
[OOC] Felicia: Le sigh
[OOC] Riia: ;.;
Riia is indeed Frozen.
[OOC] WC GM: Ahiru!
[OOC] ORN: rest of you, burn MP. I'll hit white draw
[OOC] Ahiru: So then how is everyone doing?
[OOC] Riia: Frozen'd
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: At full
Eric Lionheart: "…Is its magic, huh…"
[OOC] WC GM: Hector's down, Riia got Frozen, no one else has been hit yet.
[OOC] Ahiru: Does remedy NOT cure frozen?
[OOC] Felicia: hit her with fire damage
[OOC] Ahiru: I'd have to transform first… and then I couldn't act until next round
[OOC] WC GM: Remedy does not, no.
[OOC] ORN: … … … white draw's weapon damage. that thing's dead in two turns if mp loss kills it
Ahiru transforms into Pyrtyr.
[OOC] Felicia: Im missing like 5% limit for my MP damage one :p
[OOC] WC GM: Cassandra!
[OOC] Eric Lionheart: Meanwhile I have a plan.
[OOC] Felicia: Or I can just get lucky with die rolls
[OOC] Riia: One of my Inventions deals MP damage, as well…but not all that much.
Cassandra_Lionheart looks confused, but goes for a Fated Circle on the group. ((goes on 13))
[OOC] WC GM: Goes off now - no one else left in the round.
[OOC] Felicia: wh-…
[OOC] WC GM: Well, Hector, but he's down.
Cassandra Lionheart rolled 3d12+315,75% and got 9, 2, 7 for a total of 249.75
[OOC] Felicia: But you have Slash-All…
WC GM: //Status Phase - Shh'ck: +30MACC(3) //
WC GM: //Status Phase - Hicks: +30ACC(3) //
WC GM: //Status Phase - Wedge: Protect(3) //
WC GM: //Status Phase - Riia: Frozen(1) //
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: face palm. ><
[OOC] Riia: gj =p
WC GM: //Battle order: Sakha:56 Eric:29 Pak:29 Riia:27 Biggs:27 Cassandra:25 Wedge:25 Felicia:24 ORN:22 Sakha:21(EI) Ahiru:20 Hicks:20 Shh'ck:20 //
[OOC] WC GM: Sakha!
[OOC] ORN: I can white draw for this, though I could use a haste when I land for it, its kinda slowing
[OOC] WC GM: Sakha?
[OOC] Ahiru-Pyrtyr: sorry didn't hear the ding
[OOC] Pak: Sakha has Rasp
[OOC] ORN: that works too
[OOC] Pak: I have Rasp as well
[OOC] Sakha: I's also got Shellburst stab
[OOC] Felicia: SOOOOULRENDEEEER
[OOC] Felicia: That hits HP
[OOC] Pak: However, it's also a good idea to take out the trio too
[OOC] Felicia: You can 999 at 20k health if you WANT to >_>
Sakha tries a Rasp on Shh'ck
Sakha rolled 1d100 and got 7 for a total of 7
[OOC] WC GM: So hit
Sakha rolled 2d8+168 and got 8, 5 for a total of 181
ORN: "… interesting."
That takes away some MP…but not much…
[OOC] WC GM: Eric!
[OOC] ORN: toss me a speedup somewhere once I land, I'll hit it for around 500mp instead. and you'll get some back.
[OOC] Felicia: Why not Osmose?
[OOC] ORN: just that its CT-14
Eric_Lionheart points his staff at Shh'ck, as the attachment starts to spin, firing a concentrated wave of antimagic at it in hopes of disrupting its magical energies. (Dispel)
Eric finds nothing to dispel.
[OOC] WC GM: Pak!
[OOC] Sakha: Doesn't osmose not damage more than you have MP?
Pak Reels again~
Pak rolled 1d10 and got 3 for a total of 3
[OOC] Sakha: I mean to heal
[OOC] Eric Lionheart: That +30MACC might dispel but I'm not sure.
[OOC] Pak: Stop giving me Chocobo >:|
[OOC] ORN: think so yeah. but hey, white draw. full damage, and split into party if anyone needs it.
[OOC] Pak: Do over~!
Pak rolled 1d100 and got 9 for a total of 9
[OOC] Pak: There we go, much better.
[OOC] WC GM: Osmose can damage more.
[OOC] WC GM: It just wastes any extra recovery.
[OOC] Pak: …Wait, I rolled a-
[OOC] WC GM: …take the 9.
[OOC] Pak: …WC, can I keep that 9? >_>;
[OOC] Pak: Kay.
[OOC] WC GM: It's still 1-10.
Pak rolled 2d100 and got 24, 35 for a total of 59
Pak rolled 1d10 and got 5 for a total of 5
[OOC] Pak: mm, nah, they're I: Myst
[OOC] Pak: GF that
Pak rolled 1d10 and got 5 for a total of 5
[OOC] Pak: :|
[OOC] Eric Lionheart: bot haets j00
Pak calls forth a giant airship~! It whirrs and flies past the enemies, catching them in its wake~
Eric Lionheart: "…"
Pak rolled 4d12+462 and got 10, 3, 4, 3 for a total of 482
[OOC] Pak: Wind MARM, and…
Pak rolled 4d100 and got 28, 78, 16, 92 for a total of 214
Eric Lionheart: "We need one of those to get around in."
[OOC] Pak: Just in case there's a chance they'll get confused
Pak: "Well, I can't really control it >_>"
[OOC] WC GM: They're all I: Mystify.
Riia is still Frozen…
Biggs smirks, and snipes Riia.
WC GM rolled 1d100 and got 33 for a total of 33
[OOC] Riia: When does Reraise kick in?
Riia is hit. Good news, she's no longer frozen. Bad news, well.
[OOC] Eric Lionheart: Status phase.
[OOC] Riia: kay.
Cassandra_Lionheart begins to growl with anger.
[OOC] WC GM: Immediately, no?
Eric Lionheart: "You guys aren't playing very fair today, you know."
[OOC] WC GM: We went over this earlier.
[OOC] ORN: reraise kicks in immediately, so you're up as soon as its done really
[OOC] WC GM: So she's back up with 1 now.
[OOC] WC GM: Cassandra!
Cassandra_Lionheart slashes all ((Slash All goes off at 15))
Riia will NOT GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT. (Fury)
Hicks points at Cassandra. "Wedge! Try it again?"
Wedge: "Sure!"
Wedge delays to 20.
[OOC] WC GM: Felicia!
Cassandra Lionheart: "Bring it!"
Felicia rushes at Sh-..Sh-…Whatever, it's Chilla, with another soul rending strike!
Felicia rolled 1d100 and got 87 for a total of 87
[OOC] Felicia: I need more crits in my life T_T
[OOC] WC GM: hit
Felicia rolled 4d10+450 and got 1, 5, 2, 7 for a total of 465
[OOC] Felicia: ARM, MP
[OOC] WC GM: ORN!
ORN appears high above the battlefield, a slight orange tint around his form.
[OOC] WC GM: He's been carrotized? :P
ORN unleashes a white hot blast of energy at biggs before using her head as a trampoline and bouncing back into the party
ORN rolled 4d12+476,200% and got 1, 5, 2, 12 for a total of 992.0
That hurt Biggs, quite obviously.
[OOC] WC GM: Sakha!
[OOC] ORN: if someone can toss me a speed drink (I can give'em back after battle I have plenty), I can throw maybe two white draws next round.
[OOC] ORN: alternatively if you wanna waste it yourselves I'll start whittling down the trio.
Sakha delays!
Ahiru delays!
[OOC] Eric Lionheart: I suspect family napping.
[OOC] Ahiru-Pyrtyr: Sorry That dinkg is way too quiet!
[OOC] WC GM: Then do something about it.
[OOC] Ahiru-Pyrtyr: I don't knw how
[OOC] WC GM: In the mean time, take your turn. Sakha then Ahiru.
[OOC] WC GM: Increase the volume on your computer?
Sakha tries an Osmose on that damn Yeti
[OOC] Sakha: Volume is not a problem Though I was listening to music too but normally it's so loud even compared to that
Sakha rolled 1d100 and got 72 for a total of 72
[OOC] WC GM: hit
Sakha rolled 4d8+315 and got 5, 1, 6, 8 for a total of 335
[OOC] ORN: its pretty loud here. thus I alt-tab every minute or so just in case.
[OOC] WC GM: Ahiru!
Sakha recovers 225 MP!
Ahiru-Pyrtyr Attacks the Yeti with a Spirit Strike!
[OOC] WC GM: Roll it.
Ahiru-Pyrtyr rolled 4d8+260 and got 6, 8, 7, 2 for a total of 283
Ahiru recovers 173 MP!
Hicks and Wedge pose next to each other, back to back and pointing at Cassandra!
Hicks: "ZOMBIE!"
Wedge: "RAISE!"
WC GM rolled 2d100 and got 16, 71 for a total of 87
And down Cassandra goes.
Eric Lionheart: "…You're both dead for that."
Shh'ck spins some reels that Pak finds very familiar.
WC GM rolled 1d10 and got 8 for a total of 8
WC GM rolled 2d100 and got 67, 80 for a total of 147
WC GM rolled 4d10+384 and got 4, 6, 2, 9 for a total of 405
A giant dragon flickers into being behind the ice mass, just long enough to breathe pure magic energy at the party before vanishing. Everyone takes 405, MARM damage.
Pak: "! C_C;"
Eric Lionheart: "Ack!"
Pak: "Y…you jerk! That's my trick!"
Riia is dead
[OOC] WC GM: Riia's down, so were Hector and Cassandra - anyone else?
[OOC] WC GM: I think not, so…
WC GM: //Status Phase - Shh'ck: +30MACC(2) //
WC GM: //Status Phase - Hicks: +30ACC(2) //
WC GM: //Status Phase - Wedge: Protect(2) //
[OOC] Felicia: HP: 525/841, MP: 583/613, SoS: 210, Limit: 130.558859%
WC GM: //Battle order: Sakha:60 Sakha:25(EI) Ahiru:25 Eric:24 ORN:24 Biggs:24 Pak:23 Felicia:21 Hicks:20 Wedge:18 Shh'ck:15 //
[OOC] WC GM: Sakha * 2!
[OOC] ORN: 274/597 as of before status phase. auto regen.
[OOC] Felicia: 900 MP damage inc
Sakha Osmoses twice.
[OOC] ORN: 333 now.
Sakha rolled 1d100 and got 99 for a total of 99
Sakha rolled 1d100 and got 17 for a total of 17
Sakha hits twice.
Sakha rolled 4d8+315 and got 5, 1, 8, 1 for a total of 330
Sakha rolled 4d8+315 and got 4, 1, 2, 5 for a total of 327
[OOC] WC GM: Ahiru!
Ahiru-Pyrtyr spirit strikes again
Sakha recovers 220 MP then 217 MP.
Ahiru-Pyrtyr rolled 4d8+260 and got 3, 5, 4, 4 for a total of 276
Ahiru recovers 166 MP.
[OOC] WC GM: Eric!
The mass of ice looks like it is barely holding together.
Eric_Lionheart casts Curaga. He can't afford to wait and get Cassandra back up, but another attack like that will wipe the party out.
[OOC] WC GM: ORN!
[OOC] WC GM: After Eric's roll.
Eric Lionheart rolled 5d8+540 and got 7, 7, 7, 4, 6 for a total of 571
[OOC] Eric Lionheart: 75% that, I hit enter too soon. >.<
[OOC] ORN: can you gimme the init bar again? had to /clear cache
WC GM rolled up 571*.75: 428.25
WC GM: //Battle order: Sakha:60 Sakha:25(EI) Ahiru:25 Eric:24 ORN:24 Biggs:24 Pak:23 Felicia:21 Hicks:20 Wedge:18 Shh'ck:15 //
[OOC] WC GM: There. Also, 428 HP healed to everyone.
[OOC] ORN: thanks. full tank again
[OOC] WC GM: Your turn, ORN
[OOC] Felicia: roll better on health :p
[OOC] Felicia: HP: 841/841, MP: 553/613, SoS: 210, Limit: 130.558859%
[OOC] ORN: last two levels? rolled a 2 and a 3
[OOC] Felicia: ROLL MOAR BETTER
[OOC] ORN: I mean I knew I'd be meh hp thanks to moderate vit and all at creation but didn't expect rolling 1-3 every damn level
[OOC] ORN: I feel like a mage
[OOC] WC GM: Some of the players are on a time limit today. Take your turn, ORN.
ORN nods and answers Eric's White with his own.
ORN fires the blast at biggs
ORN rolled 4d12+476,125% and got 12, 9, 4, 7 for a total of 635.0
[OOC] WC GM: MARM Holy damage?
[OOC] ORN: ARM holy, though I imagine condemned ain't gonna work
[OOC] WC GM: Nope
Biggs replies to the reply with a bullet!
[OOC] Felicia: Ill finish off its MP, unless Pak wants to try :I
WC GM rolled 1d100 and got 68 for a total of 68
WC GM rolled 2d12+255 and got 3, 5 for a total of 263
ORN takes 263, ARM damage.
[OOC] WC GM: Pak!
[OOC] Pak: Well, we still need to take out the trio
[OOC] Pak: plus Reels Fight
[OOC] Pak: So~
[OOC] ORN: 473/597. it'll regen
Pak rolled 1d10 and got 2 for a total of 2
[OOC] Pak: gggg give me better rolls! GF
Pak rolled 1d10 and got 8 for a total of 8
[OOC] Pak: That is better.
Pak rolled 2d100 and got 75, 59 for a total of 134
Pak responds to Dragon Beam with DRAGON BEAM
Pak rolled 4d10+504 and got 4, 6, 1, 5 for a total of 520
[OOC] WC GM: Fight fire with fire. Fight nuclear weapons with nuclear weapons. And so on.
[OOC] Pak: MARM magic damage
[OOC] Eric Lionheart: Pak's version is better.
Pak: "THAT'S how you do it D:<"
[OOC] Eric Lionheart: Cause it ain't damaging us. >.>
[OOC] Pak: Also it did more damage.
[OOC] WC GM: Felicia!
[OOC] Felicia: Hmm. Ill just do a regular render, since personally Id like to save my limit if it ain't neccessary >_>
Felicia leaps at the yeti with another Soul Render!
Felicia rolled 1d100 and got 35 for a total of 35
[OOC] Felicia: cmon you jer-awww
Felicia rolled 4d10+450 and got 10, 9, 4, 7 for a total of 480
Shh'ck…stops moving.
ORN: "… Chance of mana avatar being an overlay?"
Hicks and Wedge continue their posing, now pointing at Ahiru. "ZOMBIE!" "LIFE!" "…why do you vary your spell names?" "Why don't you?"
WC GM rolled 2d100 and got 30, 79 for a total of 109
Felicia: "…Getting tired of that."
[OOC] Felicia: Guess Ill use it on one of them, anyway >_>
Ahiru is hit for Zombie, but dodges Wedge's follow-on attack.
[OOC] ORN: life used that way's relatively inaccurate right?
[OOC] WC GM: Eh?
[OOC] Felicia: Same accuracy as any other status effect
[OOC] Felicia: So not really
WC GM: //Status Phase - Shh'ck: +30MACC(1) //
WC GM: //Status Phase - Hicks: +30ACC(1) //
WC GM: //Status Phase - Wedge: Protect(1) //
WC GM: //Status Phase - Ahiru: Zombie(U) //
[OOC] Pak: By 'relatively innaccurate' you mean 'doesn't hit instantly' then yes.
WC GM: //Battle order: Sakha:60 Ahiru:28 Sakha:25(EI) Eric:24 Felicia:24 Hicks:24 ORN:22 Pak:22 Wedge:20 Biggs:18 //
[OOC] WC GM: Sakha!
[OOC] Ahiru-Pyrtyr: Zombie doesn't affect MP healing does it?
[OOC] ORN: didn't it reverse that too?
[OOC] ORN: just for drain I think but…
[OOC] WC GM: Zombie only affects HP
[OOC] Felicia: It affects Recovery Effects
Sakha osmoses the yeti again with a grin. "You know, I could do this all day…"
[OOC] WC GM: Zombie does not affect MP
[OOC] Felicia: specifically
Sakha rolled 1d100 and got 26 for a total of 26
[OOC] WC GM: Yeti's down.
Sakha: //aww //
[OOC] WC GM: Felicia took Shh'ck out.
Sakha then Freezes Biggs.
Sakha rolled 1d100 and got 31 for a total of 31
[OOC] WC GM: hit
Sakha rolled 4d12+567,125% and got 6, 11, 5, 9 for a total of 747.5
[OOC] WC GM: Ahiru!
Biggs is looking quite a bit weak
Ahiru-Pyrtyr snaps at Biggs with a burst of flame!
[OOC] Riia: Unfreezing her?
[OOC] ORN: no, freeze is a fatal
[OOC] Felicia: She probably can't be frozen to begin with
[OOC] Felicia: Freeze the spell does damage+Freezing effect, which Sakha didnt roll for, cuz yeah
Ahiru-Pyrtyr rolled 3d8+320 and got 2, 2, 5 for a total of 329
[OOC] WC GM: Yeah, they're I: Fatal
[OOC] ORN: and seal. the other ones vary.
Ahiru-Pyrtyr rolled 1d100 and got 65 for a total of 65
Biggs is still in her saddle…barely…
[OOC] WC GM: Sakha again!
[OOC] Ahiru-Pyrtyr: She's mental break too
[OOC] WC GM: K
Sakha Waterga's the lot of them.
Sakha rolled 1d100 and got 46 for a total of 46
[OOC] WC GM: hit
Sakha rolled 5d8+441,75% and got 6, 5, 1, 4, 3 for a total of 345.0
Eric Lionheart: "Using water in this cold climate should prove quite effective."
It should…but it does not seem that effective, in fact. Even Biggs is still up!
[OOC] WC GM: Eric!
Sakha: "Tch"
Eric_Lionheart waits till 17.
[OOC] WC GM: Felicia!
Felicia grasps her blade firmly, tying it with her spirit. It glows with an unearthly blue light, her form blurring with it as she dashes past, and through, the trio, with a finishing slash through Hicks specifically.
A single tether of light stretches from each of their forms to her blade. She snaps it free, and the cords shatter, causing a detonation of their spiritual energy!
Felicia rolled 4d10+450,200% and got 4, 3, 1, 2 for a total of 920.0
[OOC] Felicia: ARM, MP, 50% to the other two >_>
[OOC] ORN: nice
Felicia is certain she has completely drained Hicks.
Hicks reinforces that impression by shooting her.
WC GM rolled 1d100 and got 80 for a total of 80
[OOC] ORN: I'll drain mr life there
WC GM rolled 2d12+255 and got 11, 9 for a total of 275
Hits for 275, ARM damage.
[OOC] WC GM: ORN!
ORN kneels down, shattering all rear stablisers and orbiting the shards around himself! ((ct-14))
[OOC] WC GM: Pak!
Pak grins. "Good, my competition's down~"
Pak reeeels~
Pak rolled 1d10 and got 2 for a total of 2
[OOC] Pak: eh whatev
Pak rolled 2d100 and got 94, 31 for a total of 125
[OOC] Pak: still works, hah~
Pak shoots chocobos out at Biggs~!
Pak rolled 5d8+441 and got 1, 7, 5, 2, 6 for a total of 462
Biggs and her chocobo dissolve in a flurry of snow.
Wedge snipes at Felicia too!
WC GM rolled 1d100 and got 67 for a total of 67
WC GM rolled 2d12+255 and got 6, 6 for a total of 267
Hits for 267, ARM damage.
[OOC] WC GM: Eric!
Felicia deflects some of shot with her blade. She smirks. "What's the matter? Didn't you two have a little combo going?"
Eric_Lionheart helps Cassandra get back up…using some magic, of course. (Arise, full HP)
[OOC] WC GM: ORN!
Cassandra_Lionheart gets up and gazes at the situation while slowly regaining her senses.
ORN stands, assimilates all rear shards to the launcher arm, and fires a black orb at Wedge
ORN lets it strike, suck at him for a few moments, and detonates it into a party-encompassing wave!
ORN rolled 4d12+476 and got 2, 9, 2, 7 for a total of 496
[OOC] ORN: mp
[OOC] WC GM: ARM or MARM?
[OOC] ORN: MARM, and result lost is split between mp users in party
[OOC] ORN: not sure how many of us there are, so headcount, anyone not have mp?
[OOC] Pak: I have MP
[OOC] ORN: or is still dead?
Recovers 280 MP.
WC GM: //Status Phase - Hicks: +30ACC(0) //
WC GM: //Status Phase - Wedge: Protect(0) //
WC GM: //Status Phase - Ahiru: Zombie(U) //
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: I have no need for MP, and just was reraised.
WC GM: //Battle order: Sakha:62 Sakha:27(EI) Eric:27 Wedge:27 ORN:25 Ahiru:24 Pak:22 Cassandra:22 Hicks:22 Felicia:21 //
[OOC] Felicia: <- Has MP
[OOC] ORN: so, far as I can tell everyone gets 46 back. it doesn't care if you're full or not ^^;;;
[OOC] WC GM: Sakha * 2!
Sakha Freezes Wedge!
Sakha rolled 1d100 and got 21 for a total of 21
[OOC] WC GM: hit
Sakha rolled 4d12+567,125% and got 11, 7, 1, 4 for a total of 737.5
Wedge be chilling. But still up.
[OOC] WC GM: Sakha again!
Sakha does it again!
Sakha rolled 1d100 and got 100 for a total of 100
Sakha rolled 4d12+567,125% and got 1, 12, 7, 10 for a total of 746.25
Wedge can not possibly avoid that. But he's still up!
[OOC] WC GM: Eric!
[OOC] ORN: how's his mp… probably pretty trashed
[OOC] WC GM: He's still got some. Not even MP-SOS, actually.
[OOC] Felicia: We havent been wailing on him, yeah
[OOC] Eric Lionheart: Sorry for the delay, was called AFK for a moment.
Eric_Lionheart waits till 21.
Wedge tries to finish the combo on Ahiru while he still has any MP. "RAISE!"
WC GM rolled 1d100 and got 33 for a total of 33
Barely pulls it off - Ahiru is down.
[OOC] WC GM: ORN!
[OOC] WC GM: For the record: the combo they've been pulling does grant Limit - 100% if you were at full HP, because you just lost 100% HP.
[OOC] ORN: hm…
[OOC] ORN: biggs down, chilla deactivated, hicks/wedge, which looks worse?
[OOC] WC GM: Wedge
ORN recovers his stablisers, turns to wedge and closes in the rails
ORN: "White"
ORN fires a holy shot!
Ahiru is down and has reverted to her regular form
ORN rolled 4d12+476,125% and got 11, 1, 6, 8 for a total of 627.5
[OOC] ORN: ARM holy
ORN and Eric can feel something cracking at that - a flash of white from within Wedge, quickly covered.
[OOC] WC GM: Pak!
ORN: "… What"
Felicia: "?"
Whatever it was, Wedge is definitely almost finished - this incarnation, anyway.
ORN: "The reaction"
Pak sweatdrop.
Pak just reels one more time.
Pak rolled 1d10 and got 4 for a total of 4
ORN: "… Plu"
Pak bombards with Carrots~!
Eric Lionheart: "…"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Grrrrr."
Pak rolled 2d100 and got 77, 83 for a total of 160
ORN: "containment overlay for plu?"
ORN: "… too unlikely"
Pak rolled 5d8+441 and got 3, 3, 8, 6, 7 for a total of 468
[OOC] Pak: MARM Fire damage
Eric Lionheart: "Strike him again with that, ORN, if you get a chance."
[OOC] WC GM: Cassandra!
Felicia: "A Holy reaction, is it?"
ORN: "Affirmative."
Eric Lionheart: "It could be…Cassandra, leave Wedge alone for a bit. We must get to the bottom of this."
[OOC] ORN: though if the others finsh him off first, well, can't do much about it
ORN nods and sparkles a bit at Eric, happy he's finally learned that violence can indeed be the answer!
[OOC] ORN: granted that's not at all what eric learned
Cassandra_Lionheart jumps at Wedge, scream "FINE!" and uses him as a springboard to hack Hicks!
[OOC] Felicia: I could hit it with holy strike :p
Cassandra Lionheart rolled 1d100 and got 37 for a total of 37
[OOC] WC GM: hit
Cassandra Lionheart rolled 3d12+315 and got 4, 9, 8 for a total of 336
Hicks fires at Cassandra as she approaches!
WC GM rolled 1d100 and got 53 for a total of 53
WC GM rolled 2d12+255 and got 8, 5 for a total of 268
Retaliates for 268, ARM damage.
[OOC] WC GM: Felicia!
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: HP: 536/675, SoS: 168
Felicia twirls about Hicks with a flurry of blades!
Felicia rolled 4d10+450,125% and got 4, 6, 8, 2 for a total of 587.5
Felicia rolled 1d100 and got 84 for a total of 84
Felicia got a total of 554
[OOC] Felicia: Dex,EVA Agility Break blah blah blah
Hicks evades the worst of it.
WC GM: //Battle order: Sakha:46 Eric:30 Cassandra:28 Hicks:26 ORN:25 Pak:21 Wedge:20 Felicia:18 Sakha:11(EI) //
[OOC] WC GM: Sakha!
Eric Lionheart: "Remember, let ORN get a shot at Wedge first."
Sakha freezes Hicks
Sakha rolled 1d100 and got 100 for a total of 100
Sakha rolled 4d12+567,125% and got 1, 2, 6, 5 for a total of 726.25
Hicks can't dodge either.
[OOC] WC GM: Eric!
[OOC] Eric Lionheart: I don't think I got my turn last round. I waited till 21.
[OOC] WC GM: …oh, right. Go twice, then
Eric_Lionheart revives Riia for his previous turn action so she gets init now as previously planned.
WC GM: //Battle order: Sakha:46 Eric:30 Cassandra:28 Riia:27 Hicks:26 ORN:25 Pak:21 Wedge:20 Felicia:18 Sakha:11(EI) //
[OOC] WC GM: And this turn?
[OOC] ORN: if ya want me to fire, you can entrust
[OOC] Riia: How many HPs am I at?
[OOC] Eric Lionheart: 100%.
[OOC] Riia: Nice.
Eric Lionheart: "ORN, strike now."
(Entrust)
ORN raises his launcher arm up, goes completely dark, and fires a focused, sustained beam into the sky.
ORN keeps it there for a few moments, turns his head to wedge, and brings it down, waving and slicing several times before it fades
ORN rolled 4d12+476,125% and got 6, 2, 4, 11 for a total of 623.75
Wedge vanishes. It is difficult to tell if the white is Holy energy or just more snow.
[OOC] WC GM: Cassandra!
Eric Lionheart: "Hmm…"
Cassandra_Lionheart smiles and tries to evicerate Hicks…by bringing her sword under his chocobo and ripping it right thought it.
Cassandra Lionheart rolled 1d100 and got 75 for a total of 75
[OOC] WC GM: hit
Cassandra Lionheart rolled 3d12+315 and got 11, 2, 4 for a total of 332
Cassandra must have hit bone or something - more than half of her blow's force is disappated.
[OOC] WC GM: Riia!
Riia locks a large cylinder onto the tip of her rifle and shoots Hicks in the mf'ing FACE.
[OOC] Riia: Rolling surge, then ACC
Riia rolled 1d100 and got 16 for a total of 16
[OOC] Riia: GFing
[OOC] Felicia: non
Riia rolled 1d100 and got 17 for a total of 17
[OOC] Riia: Oh, well, Curse (4)
Riia rolled 1d100 and got 13 for a total of 13
[OOC] WC GM: hit
[OOC] Felicia: S'almost over anyways
[OOC] Riia: Huh
[OOC] Felicia: AND STOP TAKING ALL MY CRITS
Riia rolled 3d8+260 and got 8, 2, 1 for a total of 271
[OOC] Riia: Piercing, vs. Arm, 1/2 to MP
Hicks' face is still there…though he can't take much more.
Hicks returns the favor.
WC GM rolled 1d100 and got 87 for a total of 87
Riia grimaces as static electricity crawls over her clothing, rendering her equipment inoperable.
WC GM rolled 2d12+255 and got 12, 10 for a total of 277
Hits for 277, ARM damage.
[OOC] WC GM: Eric!
ORN: "what do you make of this, Eric?"
Eric Lionheart: "I'm not completely sure, but I'd like you to strike Hicks with a similar attack if you could."
(Entrust)
[OOC] WC GM: ORN!
[OOC] WC GM: Hurry, please - that aforementioned time limit is here.
ORN delays.
[OOC] WC GM: Pak!
Pak shrugs and just… stabs :x
[OOC] Pak: well, attack Reels anyway
[OOC] ORN: sorry, the thig froze up a bit
[OOC] ORN: overheating laptop
[OOC] Felicia: JUST SHOOT IT, FOX
[OOC] Pak: oh, wait, ORN's here
[OOC] WC GM: Roll it, Pak
[OOC] Pak: go ahead then
[OOC] WC GM: Then ORN's turn
[OOC] Pak: Fiiine
[OOC] Felicia: It's gonna die
[OOC] ORN: hicks huh?
[OOC] WC GM: Yep
[OOC] Eric Lionheart: And then we lose our opertunity to figure out WTF is going on. :/
Pak rolled 3d100 and got 98, 25, 51 for a total of 174
[OOC] Pak: :O
Pak stabs himself oww X_X
[OOC] WC GM: ORN!
[OOC] Felicia: Ill hit it with a holy attack if that's what you're whining about :p gee
[OOC] Pak: Well- okay fine
Felicia: "You should be more careful with that knife, Pak >_>"
[OOC] Riia: Well, they "were more human than Chilla." My own personal guess is that they're secretly Viera; or other similar engineered creatures.
ORN fires a shorter, wider burst directly at hicks neck!
Pak rolled 4d6+198,75% and got 6, 6, 1, 2 for a total of 159.75
[OOC] Riia: If they are Viera, Riia will murder them without a second thought, the dirty traitors.
ORN rolled 4d12+476,125% and got 5, 3, 2, 5 for a total of 613.75
Hicks' neck takes it…barely.
[OOC] WC GM: Felicia!
Eric Lionheart: "No reaction…"
[OOC] ORN: any reaction? also this is the most mp I've ever used
[OOC] WC GM: None
ORN: "…. shadow."
ORN: "Felicia. Shadow"
Eric Lionheart: "Indeed."
Tendrils of shadow rise from the area, enveloping Felicia's blade. "Already on it." She swings towards Hicks, and they lash out thrashing with dark energy!
Felicia rolled 1d100 and got 46 for a total of 46
[OOC] WC GM: hit
Felicia rolled 4d10+450 and got 6, 5, 6, 1 for a total of 468
Hicks vanishes in a flare of pure black.
[OOC] Riia: I gotta go. if my turn comes, attack.
[OOC] WC GM: http:/‘`/www.wingedcat.org/rps/``victory.mid
[OOC] Riia: Or never mind.
WC GM rolled 4d100 and got 56, 76, 91, 86 for a total of 309
ORN walks over to the shadowstuff if anything’s left, and pokes around
3 Remedies and 1 Ultra Potion remain on the field.
Nothing remains of the trio.
Eric Lionheart: "If only Biggs stood for a bit longer to be subjected to testing as well."
Shh'ck's ice stirs a bit - a Yeti that was inside is crawling out!
Pak: "…Or Biggs might just be Chilla."
Pak: ":O"
ORN aims
Eric Lionheart: "ORN, don't you dare fire."
Cassandra_Lionheart quietly puts her sword away, and uses 2 Pheonix Downs on Hector and Ahiru
ORN: "… do you wish to capture this one for study, Eric, then?"
Ahiru: "There's three of them, right?"
MignonBlanc: "OH NO YOU DON'T!"
The Elvaan leaps out of nowhere at the Yeti.
ORN cover on yeti if possible
Eric Lionheart: "Stop!"
Mignon Blanc lands, dagger-first.
Pak: "…Uh."
Eric_Lionheart casts Wall on the Yeti.
Ahiru: "The only spirits left are Plu, Min, and Grav."
Pak: "…Did she seriously just use that."
Cassandra Lionheart: "…."
[OOC] ORN: "I knew it! I knew the ptmc would find a way to cheat me!" just came to mind regarding mingon and that move just now…
The result is…predictable. One Yeti. One Elvaan corpse. One ghost…two, actually.
Felicia: "Seems like she did…"
A Yeti ghost - which quickly dissapates. And what can only be Chilla…Shh'ck…the ice spirit, laughing.
Cassandra Lionheart: "Mignon..Why? Look what happened now!"
Eric Lionheart: "Great…"
[OOC] Sakha: haha the mignon is now a Yeti
Eric Lionheart: "I knew we should have taken that dagger away from her."
[OOC] Felicia: Of course, theres already an Elvaan one
[OOC] WC GM: Sorry if this particular spot was railroaded a bit, but - yeah, that's as planned.
ORN: "…"
ORN doesn't bring down his arm
Mignon Blanc, now in the Yeti's body, looks around a bit confused.
Pak: "Um. I'm confused. c_c;"
ORN: "so which is it"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Great..Just great."
The ice spirit drops into the ground.
Pak: "…Oh. FFFF.
MignonBlanc: "…oops?"
Felicia: "…And now he's gotten away."
Ahiru tries to coax it back.
Cassandra Lionheart: "Oops..That is all you can say is oops?"
There is no immediate response.
ORN: "this is a problem."
Eric_Lionheart goes to retrieve the dagger. "Who can generate enough heat to melt this damn thing?"
MignonBlanc: "…I told you I screw things like this up."
Felicia: "No point in melting it now."
Pak: "That's why we told you not to use it c_c;"
Eric gets the dagger with no resistance.
Cassandra Lionheart: "Geeze."
Pak: "…Well, maybe we can still talk the other Yeti into listening…"
Eric Lionheart: "I will not continue to allow a weapon of this nature to exist any further, reguardless if it is too late. If you will not aid me in destroying it, I will find a way on my own."
Pak: "You could let ORN eat it."
Pak: "It's broken anyway."
ORN picks it up
The dagger is shiny metal!
Felicia: "It's already useless, is the point."
Eric_Lionheart does not allow ORN to take it.
ORN: "This Unit can eat its creator also"
Cassandra Lionheart: "What are we going to do now?"
[OOC] Sakha: I'm outta here
Eric Lionheart: "What if it still retains the power it had?"
Pak: "…We can check on Fakir!"
ORN: "… you asked aid in destroying it"
Mignon Blanc picks up her former body, now a cooling corpse, as if intending to wield it as a weapon.
MignonBlanc: "Yeah…that's going to be a problem."
Eric Lionheart: "Yes, but letting you absorb a soul swapping weapon doesn't sound like a good idea."
ORN: "if such is the case, then This Unit will trade places with a very large place currently being built by Grav."
Pak: "Also, seriously, a Yeti is such a downgrade from an Elvaan T_T"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Yeah, even if it is "
broken"."
Felicia: "Oh for the love of…"
The Yeti points toward the battle, which has drifted to the shield - and passes through.
Felicia 's blade erupts into plasma. She slices at the dagger.
The Yeti body is actually quite small, for a Yeti. Almost cute.
Eric_Lionheart tosses it into the plasma blade.
ORN shrugs, annoyed
Felicia easily destroys the dagger.
Pak: "…Wait, they managed to fight their way all the way over there?"
Eric Lionheart: "Good. Don't make another one, Mignon Blanc."
Felicia: "Now can we get back to focusing on the matter at hand?"
MignonBlanc: "I think Fakir was trying to distract them so you could…"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Yes, we need to."
ORN: "You find yourself very quick to destroy inorganic materials… yet demand mercy to organic ones…"
Pak: "I guess we should revive everyone…"
Cassandra Lionheart: "I have."
ORN: "You should learn tolerance."
Eric_Lionheart heals up the wounded.
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: Ahiru and Hector are up, used 2 PD's
MignonBlanc: "…so now what do we do?"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Well, I don't know."
[OOC] WC GM: 13624 XP and 5783 Gil each.
ORN: "What is the status of chilla?"
Felicia hmpyhs, sheathing her sword. "Not the same at all, ORN… In any case, we need to find him. Again."
MignonBlanc: "Well…that might not be a problem."
MignonBlanc: "I mean, you know where his next body is."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Why?"
ORN: "Frightningly similar. Rapid to defend those attempting to eat This group… and yet quick to destroy weapons or demand This Unit be 'reprogrammed'…"
Mignon Blanc blushes, tapping the ice with her foot.
ORN: "… another section of chilla?"
Mignon Blanc gestures to the horizon - and the ice that is the ground, as far as the eye can see.
ORN nods
ORN: "… … For this scale… digging"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Oh, yeah..We are pretty much walking on him right now!"
ORN: "Fakir would be ideal for this."
Eric Lionheart: "Wasn't we supposed to do something about the shield, however?"
ORN: "this WILL."
ORN: "Allowing a sizeable amount of magma to reach the surface should prove relatively devastating. In fact, it may be preferable to complete the transport wall and force a steaming of the tetrahedral sector."
Eric Lionheart: "…You want to bring magma up here. That is your plan."
MignonBlanc: "…maybe we should just get Fakir? Though you'll need to break through the shield, unless he can get out."
Pak: "We'll need Fakir for Magma anyway, so let's just get him."
ORN nods //
ORN: "Fakir will speed things up greatly. Digging is slower without him when non-tasties are involved"
[OOC] WC GM: We've lost one player due to time limit today, and are about to lose another for the same thing, so logend here.
[OOC] Pak: Logend~

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License