EC Session 7.2

Morning, Merch 2 Milfday. //
The boat has reached the shimmering northern wall, a rainbow of energy that stretches from horizon to horizon, deep into the sea, and far up - but you can see where it fades into the sky.
Pak stretches out and yawns.
Random is busy setting up the rocket - though the scent of breakfast, mostly eggs and sausage, wafts from the galley.
Riia looks over the rocket and verifies that nothing has broken on the way.
ORN: "…"
Pak sniffsniff!
Pak hops out of bed and runs to the galley. :x
The rocket seems intact.
Cassandra_Lionheart wakes up from Eric's embrace to the aroma of breakfast…and tries to break free of his grasp.
[OOC] Riia: Buhahahahaha
Pak finds exactly what his nose was telling him - breakfast for most of the crew. To one side is a fruit plate - must be for Ahiru. To the other is a pile of quartz - must be for ORN.
Pak …>_> <_<
ORN jams an arm in
Pak hmm.
Ahiru leaps up to the fruit platter and gobbles happily.
Cassandra Lionheart: "Eric..Sweetheart…Breakfast is ready…Can you let go? I'm really hungry!"
Pak looks at his eggs.
Pak: "…I feel like… these eggs should have something added to them."
ORN finds TASTY minerals! One might almost suspect Random was given specifications on ORN's dietary preferences by his creators.
Sakha is still reviewing nots in her room, her stomach must not have told her to eat yet.
Eric Lionheart: "Mmmrr…five more minutes…"
ORN: "… manganese impurities, slight traces of titanium… excellent aftertaste. Thank you."
Pak: "…Maybe hot sauce."
Pak can easily find the galley - filled with odds and ends - random bits.
Pak grabs a bunch of different condiments.
Cassandra_Lionheart blushes and smiles "You silly romantic you." and calms down back into his grip.
Pak can - if he is not careful - pick up so many he would fall over carrying them.
Pak cuts up his eggs and adds a different condiment to each one! And one plain.
Eric_Lionheart appears to be quite asleep, though. Hard to tell if he wanted to Cassandra to stay, or just wanted to sleep longer.
Cassandra_Lionheart hugs him..then throws the covers over thier heads.
Pak: "Soy sauce on this, ketchup on this, salt and pepper on this, hot sauce on this…"
[OOC] Pak: brb
[OOC] Riia: That's what you get for making yourself hungry.
Felicia winds and stretches as she makes her way to the galley. It'd been awhile since she had slept in a hammock. "Uyyaaa…"
ORN assimilates the rest of the pile and moves the impurites off into the detonation selves
Cassandra Lionheart: "Oh..Eric."
*blinks and pulls out book out from his face* "You slept with this all night? My aunt was RIGHT! You do study in your sleep!"
ORN nods
ORN: "That would seem appropriate. What else would one commit during unconciousness if not learning?"
Cassandra Lionheart: "ORN!!"
* tosses off the cover, revealing her form a bit* "ORN!!! What are you doing in here?!?!"
[OOC] Hektor: As dopple I'll do some perfuctory Hector Sakha relationship stuff, Jeff said that's okay with him before.
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: Cool.
ORN: "Waking"
[OOC] WC GM: Aye.
Pak eats his eggs.
Pak …
Pak frowns.
Cassandra Lionheart: "ORN…Um…Can Eric aand I wake in peace, please?"
*gives ORN a smile, but also reaches for her sword*
Pak: "I-i'm not sure which one I like best."
Hektor looks at the table of food and notices Sakha hasn't arrived yet. "She isn't even here yet…?" He bucks up and heads to Sakha's room knocking on the door. "Anyone home?"
Pak: "Ketchup has a certain simple charm to it, but that'll make me look like a kid ~_~"
Riia wanders into the galley, wondering if there are any cooking ingredients she could use for preparations
Felicia: "…"
Felicia: "Just eat what you like."
Pak: "Hey! :x How do you people like eating your eggs?"
Sakha looks up from her notes. "Hm? Hector?"
ORN walks back off and checks on the rocket again
Riia can find many ingredients. Not too many of any one type, but a wide variety.
Riia absently tosses up a sign that reads "Quickly"
Eric Lionheart: "Mmmpph…"
Hektor opens the door a bit. "Food's on Sakha, figured you'd probably want to grab some before it's all gone."
Riia eyes the ingredients.
[OOC] Riia: Any suitable for, say Cooking skill?
Cassandra_Lionheart kisses Eric on the lips "Morning sleepy head."
Pak pout. >:x
[OOC] Pak: I don't eat eggs in real life, so I has no frame of reference.
Eric Lionheart: "It's morning?"
Sakha: "Oh… right…"
She stands and waves him ahead. "Lead the way then." She sniffs. "Eggs and sausage?"
Hektor: "That's right."
[OOC] Pak: I should try eating some sometime, but that's not the point.
Cassandra_Lionheart nods "Yeah, they made eggs and sausage for us."
Felicia: "I usually just add a little cheese…"
[OOC] ORN: ??? you don't? not even in recipes? like cake?
[OOC] Riia: For different reasons, I echo Riia's sentiments where eggs are concerned. Hot eggs are fine, cold eggs are not.
[OOC] Pak: Well duh in recipies it's fine
[OOC] Pak: but I rarely eat eggs by themselves
[OOC] WC GM: Not enough material to make power ups with, but you can roll Cooking if you want.
[OOC] Riia: nah.
[OOC] ORN: sunny side up, lots of peppers, lime/onion risled potatoes and saussages for the win!
[OOC] Riia: No need to usurp the cook's role.
[OOC] Felicia: Scrambleeeed
[OOC] Riia: Scrambled hard, wolfed down for the protein.
[OOC] WC GM: Omnivore here. I've had deviled, scrambled, hard-boiled - they're all good, or can be.
[OOC] ORN: if you gonna scramble you might as well go cheese omelet! … anyways
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: mmmm
Pak shrugs and eats the rest. Yup- ketchup is best, though salt and pepper were nice too.
[OOC] WC GM: Cheese, sausage, bell pepper, and maybe mushroom?
[OOC] Eric Lionheart: Disagree on the pepper bit, but otherwise…
[OOC] Pak: Onions in everything
[OOC] Eric Lionheart: Damn you to hell, WC, now I'm hungry.
[OOC] Pak: I am too, but I'll wait >_>
[OOC] WC GM: Having breakfast next to keyboard here. But anyway. >_>
[OOC] ORN: bell peppers are boring peppers
Sakha sits down and dishes up. Hector sits beside her and heaps his own plate. He eats awkwardly next to her for a bit.
Eric_Lionheart nods and slowly gets up, looking for his glasses.
Hektor: "Good Sausage…"
He comments for the sake of conversation.
Riia shrugs at the ingredients, then heads over, throws some food on her plate, then wolfs it down.
Cassandra_Lionheart gets then for him, and smiles "Lets get something before the rest of the crew eats it up?"
Sakha: "It's alright…"
Pak gets more eggs and eats them with just ketchup.
ORN verifies the structure of the rocket again and starts thinking of a long drop down
Hektor: "So… uh… what have you been looking at so intently lately?"
Eric Lionheart: "Good idea."
Riia's latest inventions, to slow the fall, are stacked next to the rocket.
Cassandra_Lionheart smiles, and jumps up, putting her armor on her body…and her stomach growls loudly…just as loud as her scream sounds.
ORN takes a look at those inventions
Eric Lionheart: "Hmm."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Erm…Nothing..Lets just.."
*rushes into the make shift kitchen*
[OOC] WC GM: Riia care to describe them?
Sakha looks at him. "Oh, that's my notes on the Alien History… I want to know about the kind of society we're up against, you know."
Felicia empties her plate unceremoniously, almost as quickly as she filled it.
Eric_Lionheart follows as fast as he is able.
[OOC] Riia: Oh, my bad!
The inventions consist of what look like steel backpacks with hinged tops. The tops can easily be raised; inside are a pair of rotors that will spring open in flight and absorb the energy of falling; with enough of a fall they will actually create lift and slow the fall to easily-absorbable levels.
[OOC] Riia: That looks like it should have cut.
[OOC] Riia: Did it?
[OOC] WC GM: Nope.
[OOC] Riia: Yeay
[OOC] WC GM: Got through "levels."
Hektor: "So uh… what do expect to find when we meet up with them?"
Riia wanders up, then looks over the autogyros.
Riia frowns and starts to formulate a backup plan.
Cassandra_Lionheart grabs a plate full of food and sits down at the table next to Riia.
Pak finishes breakfast and follows after Riia. "What'cha doing?"
Riia taps the autogyros and grimaces.
ORN: "… The lack of propulsion system on these seems distressful…"
Riia signs: "Should work, but better safe…"
ORN: "In any case, This Unit shall be landing somewhat more violently to suppress the nearest defenses which may be present"
Cassandra_Lionheart nods
Eric Lionheart: "I may have a solution to negate some of our fall as well."
Riia heads over and talks to Random Merchant to buy some parts.
ORN nods
Eric Lionheart: "I've been studying a form of defensive magic…it only works against physical impacts, but it should work."
Random: "Oh, hey-"
He sees Riia's gil. "Oh, hey! Sure, I've got stuff for you." He gestures to a bin of parts nearby. "Whatcha need?"
Cassandra Lionheart: "That is some good news, Eric."
*takes a bite of Sausage and swallows* "I don't want to end up flatten by a bad landing."
Sakha: "I expect to learn a lot from them. They know ice magic extensively and they have a knack for drawing from different environments."
Eric Lionheart: "However, it should be completely impervious to any physical impact as such."
ORN: "Shielding on Eric's part was expected, given the usual way of things. 'floating' would be relatively detrimental to This Unit's assault plan."
ORN: "Entirely? Explain?"
Eric Lionheart: "Maybe a test is in order."
ORN nods
[OOC] Riia: Wall?
ORN: "This Unit shall provide an excellent experimentation opportunity shortly before your own landings"
Eric_Lionheart holds up his left hand, facing his palm outwards as he stands up.
Eric Lionheart: "ORN, try to attack me. I think you'll be impressed."
ORN: "Very well."
ORN breaks open his right and unloads a slug at Eric's center mass
Cassandra_Lionheart watches Eric and spits out some egg.
Eric_Lionheart 's hand shimmers for a moment, as a field of energy goes up! The slug merely bounces off!
Cassandra_Lionheart gawks at Eric
Pak ooh!
ORN: "Interesting"
ORN: "Can this be performed indefinitely?"
Eric Lionheart: "Only for a few minutes at a time I believe…if timed correctly it should help cancel out our fall. I haven't tested my upper limits of how long I can hold it."
ORN: "Are there counters to this system?"
Eric Lionheart: "Magic will go right though it, sadly. Also, it might be vulnerable to attacks that are made to break though magical enhancements."
Pak n.n
Cassandra_Lionheart gets a worried look on her face "Then again, that is better than nothing, right?"
Riia buys a few parts from Randomn.
ORN: "Hm."
Pak: "That spell's pretty neat! It's made of anti-physical-barrier-stuff, right?"
Riia then starts swapping out components of her spare rounds.
Eric Lionheart: "I suppose that's one way of putting it."
Felicia headtilts. "Mmm. A dispelling strike could dispose of it, but there's few things that resist those to begin with."
Pak: "Yeah, an anti-barrier spell could break it, but…"
Riia taps Eric on the shoulder, and signs: "Repurposing equipment. Attack everyone with elemental. Can shield, yes?"
Cassandra_Lionheart listens in, finishing her plate of food.
Riia waits for Eric to read the sign, then changes it to, "Can pick three elements, what best?"
Eric Lionheart: "I can provide anywhere from resistance to absorbance of most elements, yes."
Eric Lionheart: "I always like wind, personally."
Riia frowns
ORN: "Wind erodes slowly"
ORN: "… Less slowly than walking though."
Riia signs: "Wind, Ice….Holy?"
Eric Lionheart: "I'm also good at blocking out more divine forms of attacks, even though I don't make use of them myself."
Eric Lionheart: "Care to tell us what you are doing, anyways?"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Wind,Ice and Holy does sound like a sound bet to protect against."
ORN: "Should Plu shards be encountered, absorbance or immunity to White would be relatively useful."
Riia pulls out a pouch full of Manablaster rounds. She signs: "Can make more powerful, but will hit us too if do."
ORN: "Combined with shielding, and this would prove an inconsequential issue"
Riia nods
Riia signs: "So was asking for prep."
Eric Lionheart: "The only thing I can't protect us from is Gravity based attacks…but that seems to be a nonissue currently."
Eric Lionheart: "Well, not yet anyways…"
Cassandra Lionheart: "No worries. Right now, let us just focus on getting there."
ORN: "… This 'reusable' 'air' vehicle the techschool designed will likely not come down in a nonviolent or competant manner."
Random: "Oh yeah! That's something Kupostein wanted to stress."
ORN: "Furthermore there will remain the issue of possible defenses. This Unit shall take care of the nearest with a hard landing."
Random: "This isn't intended to be reused. It's one use only."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Oh..Now I AM worried."
ORN: "Elimination of the warp system will be required to exit the region. Therefore precautions and provisions unavailable within the slaughtered corpses of the target race should be aquired now."
Eric Lionheart: "But we can keep it in one piece if possible, correct?"
Pak !
Pak hm.
Pak: "Well, I've got pretty much all I need…"
Eric Lionheart: "I think I'll do a bit of shopping then while we have a chance."
Riia starts swapping out pieces of her varied Inventions.
Random: "That's why I'm here! Buy what you need before you leave."
Eric_Lionheart browses Random's wares. What all does Random have for sale?
ORN: "This Unit ensured the 'rocket' will survive landing, preferably landing violently into a second defensive emplacement to This Unit's landing point."
ORN: "The additional mass may come in handy should edibles be lacking, in any case."
Random seems to have small bits of just about everything. (Within current Availability restrictions, naturally.)
[OOC] ORN: did shopping for self last game, all's well.
Cassandra_Lionheart grabs her gear, and sits down on the ground.
Random: "But speaking of supplies - I heard something about a factory falling from the sky?"
ORN nods
ORN: "Standard procedure of course."
Random: "…huh?"
ORN: "It was a techschool design. Uncontrolled landing was inevitable."
[OOC] ORN: only minimal bias to THAT story ».»
Pak: "Actually they were shot down. ~_~"
ORN nods
Random: "Oooh. That makes sense."
ORN: "Proper design would have included defenses and auxilary flight"
Random: "…wait. Weren't they floating in clouds? How does one shoot down a cloud?"
ORN: "Weaponry."
Felicia: "Very carefully."
Riia snorts at Felicia's comments and signs: "With a lot of weaponry. A lot."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Heh…oy."
Felicia: "Same thing."
ORN: "A simple enough matter, really, given the designers."
ORN: "The factory was shot down by the same defensive systems This Group will be eliminating with comfortable prejudice."
[OOC] Riia: The trio? Ha, as if we'll be that lucky.
Cassandra_Lionheart rolls her eyes
[OOC] ORN: lucky in what way? we'll obviously face them, but what is or isn't lucky in your comment?
Pak oxo
Pak: "When are we gonna take off?"
ORN: "This Unit is ready."
Random: "It's ready when you are."
Cassandra_Lionheart nods and gets up, walking towards the rocket.
Riia slips a Rebirth Ring that she just purchased on. She sighs and nods, making one last quick check of the autogyros.
There are handholds bolted along one side of the rocket to climb up - almost like giant staples in the wall.
Cassandra_Lionheart looks at the design "Comforting…"
The inside of the rocket is a bit cramped, and little more than a bare capsule.
Pak climbs up onto it, then.
[OOC] Eric Lionheart: BRB.
Cassandra Lionheart: "Maybe I should not have eaten…"
ORN will go in last, given he's first out the hatch
Riia will ensure she is first, so she can spot any autogyro failures and prepare their landings.
Riia is also loading her rifle with Gelbubble rounds.
Felicia pulls herself up and inside, slumping to a side of the capsule in preparation for the cramp.
Hektor offers a hand to help Sakha into the rocket, ignores and just floats into the capsule.
Once everyone is inside, the rocket begins to rumble.
Pak E-eep!
ORN brings his rails closer together and starts accumulating some White
Random: "I'm lighting it now. You might want to close the hatch until you get to the top of the ride."
Cassandra_Lionheart grabs a rung, closes her eyes, and mouths a small prayer of protection to herself.
Riia braces with the ease of long, long practice.
ORN clamps the hatch down
ORN feels a little off by the whole 'not self powered' aspect of this
Hektor uses her float magic as a cushion
[OOC] Hektor: er oops, -hektor *Sakha
[OOC] ORN: hector's a she and has float? ^^:;;;
[OOC] Hektor: I have 3 servers open :P
Pak @_@;
Pak squirms.
Pak: "T-this is cramped…"
The rocket continues to rumble, then you feel yourselves being pressed hard into the back.
Felicia: "Aagh… Pak, don't move around so much. >_>"
Cassandra_Lionheart tries to ignore the pressure building on her body from the force of the liftoff and flight.
Riia grabs a quick nap.
Ahiru is a duck to take up less space.
Pak: "I-i'm trying not to, but it's-g-gaAah~!"
Pak got in first, so he's getting squished ;.;
Eventually the pressure lessens…lessens…and then everyone begins to float.
The rocket has stopped rumbling.
ORN tries peering out if there's anywhere to peer out from
Riia nods and kicks off to be by the hatch.
There are no windows.
[OOC] Riia: No weight until the thing lands, but it should be at peak now.
Riia taps ORN, taps the hatch, and makes a bursting gesture with her hands.
Cassandra_Lionheart opens her eyes and sees everybody floating and breathes a heavily.
Riia then makes sure the autogyros are distributed.
ORN nods, and bashes it out, kicking himself out
Cassandra_Lionheart grabs one and nods
Riia grabs onto the hatch frame, trying to see outside without getting caught in the windstream.
ORN tries to spot what's nearby and will unload his complement on the way down
[OOC] Sakha: gotta go brb
Sure enough, the group is over the wall. As high ws the clouds, just like Kupostein said.
Pak e-eep. c.c;
ORN will charge a CB and let it off when he's past the clouds then, since he can't see ^^:
The crashed moogle factory is visible in the far distance.
Riia will wait until the rocket is a bit lower…about cloud-height should do it.
Eric Lionheart: "Hmm."
Cassandra_Lionheart looks at Eric and takes a deep breath.
Unfortunately, the rocket's trajectory is taking it much closer to the edge of the polar ice cap, where there are still plenty of tubes pointed towards the group - and a few giant white things.
It is hard to see from this distance, but it looks like they might be pointing at the group.
Riia frowns. Time to ditch.
Riia starts waving people out the hatch!
ORN opens fire on his way down, and will try to angle his descent with his body to get right onto one of those emplacements
Cassandra_Lionheart nods and rushes out of the rocket
[OOC] ORN: not quite powerjump yet but the drop should be long enough to compensate with a few CBs. so, jump on whatever's down there!
[OOC] Riia: I just thought of the awesomest way to land. Cast reraise on everyone, then pancake in and heal up after raise.
Eric Lionheart: "If whatever they shoot is physically oriented, I could simply shield the rocket from harm…"
Riia waves Eric out!
[OOC] Riia: We've already started seperating.
[OOC] ORN: riia: that's why I made sure I had rebirth ring on when I jumped out ;p
[OOC] Riia: The longer you wait, the more scattered we get!
[OOC] WC GM: Eric's still in casting range of everyone but ORN.
[OOC] Riia: Sakha: we're ditching
[OOC] Eric Lionheart: -we've +Cassandra
Eric_Lionheart casts Reraise on everyone and jumps!
Riia helps Pak and Sakha out!
[OOC] Riia: out of the rocket, that is.
Eric_Lionheart uses his wind magic to catch up with Cassandra, at least.
Pak jumps and uses that crazy helicopter backpack!
Pak: "@_@;;; This is a silly idea!"
Smaller rockets begin firing up from the ground.
Pak kyaah!
Riia checks the compartment - herself, Felicia, and Hector remain.
ORN lets off lancer, cleansing strike, and as many CB's as possible before impact in that order.
Felicia follows out after Pak!
ORN manages to shoot through the anti-air fire - but it hits the rocket. Everyone else's Reraise goes off while the vehicle disentigrates.
Pak owww c_c;
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: That is limit right there right?
[OOC] Riia: Was only me and Hector still in there, or are you just nulling the reraise?
[OOC] WC GM: Nulling the reraise for everyone but ORN, yes.
[OOC] Eric Lionheart: Only those on the rocket got hit it seems.
[OOC] ORN: was firing down, not at the AA fire, but eh ^^;;;;;
[OOC] WC GM: And - sure, counts as limit damage. It's plot damage, but still.
[OOC] WC GM: ORN: the AA fire was coming from down.
[OOC] WC GM: Couldn't fire down without hitting it, and vice versa.
[OOC] ORN: thought you meant I hit the rocket ^^:
Riia blinks her eyes and realizes she's in the air. She vectors herself so the helis are up, then starts hunting the ground for her falling comrades.
[OOC] WC GM: Oh. You hit the AA rockets, not the party's rockets.
[OOC] WC GM: Can be confusing when one is firing rockets at a rocket.
Sakha casts float for the party to cushion landing.
The party - minus ORN - finds themselves helicoptering amongst a spreading cloud of rocket debris - but only for a moment.
ORN just keeps firing
Pak @_@;?
The party falls slower than the debris. The things below are hit by ORN's fire - then by ORN - then by the debris.
Cassandra Lionheart: "Ouch…This was nuts!"
ORN, fortunately, reforms (using Reraise) after the debris make a mess of things.
Felicia: "…Phew."
[OOC] ORN: fall damage?
Riia is gonna start shooting gelbubbles as soon as the ground gets near whoever is at the bottom.
Eight party members float like dandelion seeds onto the general destruction, the snow puffed up by the triple impacts still settling.
ORN stands up from kneeling and nods at the landers
[OOC] WC GM: Basically, everyone took 100% damage, and is now at 1 HP.
Pak: "Auuu… does it look like everything's alright down there?"
Eric Lionheart: "Ow."
[OOC] Pak: So we all got +100% of HP limit :3
Eric_Lionheart starts Curagaing the entire party. "I'm just glad that plan worked…ow…"
ORN: "Elimination accomplished"
[OOC] Riia: Eh, I was maxed anyway
Cassandra Lionheart: "Yeah..Worked..Ouch.."
[OOC] Pak: I wasn't~
Riia relaxes slightly as her instincts fade to the rear.
ORN pulses green for a moment and nods at the party
ORN: "A good landing."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Right."
*mumbles* "Good landing…"
All is temporarily quiet.
ORN sparkles a little
ORN: "Incoming…"
Eric Lionheart rolled 5d8+432,75% and got 3, 2, 3, 1, 2 for a total of 332.25
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: HP: 333/636, SoS: 159
Pak Hauuu.
ORN's warning yields wise, as six piles of snow shake a bit, the Yeti underneath stirring.
Pak !
[OOC] Pak: So all of us only have 333 HP at the start of this potential battle?
They rise…and rise…and rise…boy are they tall. And wide. And thick.
[OOC] WC GM: Yep.
Cassandra_Lionheart unsheathes her sword and smiles "An ambush? RIGHT!"
[OOC] Felicia: HP: 250/647, MP: 578/578, SoS: 161, Limit: 100%
[OOC] Felicia: DEVILS BRAND FTW
[OOC] Pak: okay! A gimmick battle, yay~
[OOC] Riia: One moment! Does Hector give us a chance to prepare?
Eric Lionheart: "Hold on. Maybe we can talk them out of this, if they can understand us that is."
[OOC] Riia: Or we could try talking.
[OOC] WC GM: It would be appropriate for Hector to roll for that right now, yes.
[OOC] ORN: roll it yah
Sakha gives everyone a waft of healing too.
[OOC] Hektor: what do I roll?
[OOC] ORN: d‘00
Hektor rolled up 1d100: 56 (56)
Eric_Lionheart starts in Common, and directs his speech towards the yetis. "Excuse me, but can you understand me?"
[OOC] WC GM: And that’s a no, I think.
[OOC] Riia: Eric, you speak their language
[OOC] ORN: yeah it was 30% chance
[OOC] Riia: Lang: Ancient
ORN looks at Eric
[OOC] Eric Lionheart: Might as well try all options first. Sheesh. :/
[OOC] Riia: Still, ask in the language you KNOW they speak! =p
[OOC] Sakha: can I stll get a heal off too?
[OOC] WC GM: Sakha - yes.
ORN whispers "This Unit would suggest the following: Your defenses have been breached, your opponents shrug off falls from that altitude, and you are severely outgunned. Surrender now."
[OOC] Riia: Though most of the comments - all save mine - were about Hector's prep round.
The Yeti look at Eric, and growl.
Eric Lionheart: "Guess that's a no. Lets try this then…"
Sakha rolled up 3d8+378,75%: 293.25 (293.25)
[OOC] Riia: Given Yeti culture, Tame should be pretty effective.
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: HP: 626/636, SoS: 159
[OOC] Riia: HP: 369/369
Eric_Lionheart speaks in Ancient. "I am going to assume you understand this. We smashed though your defenses, we shruged off otherwise lethal damage, and outnumber you. I request you stop any form of attack you may be planning."
[OOC] Riia: OTOH, given Yeti culture I'd imagine Eric's CURRENT attempt will be…
ORN brings up his launcher arm and focuses some white magic to emphasise ((intimidate))
The Yeti stop. Look at each other for a moment. Blink.
[OOC] Riia: Still, he wouldn't be Eric if he didn't bitch if we prevent him from trying. =p
[OOC] ORN: roll?
The Yeti laugh in unison, and charge.
[OOC] ORN: awww. killing time then
[OOC] WC GM: -100%. They're consigned to do or die.
Cassandra Lionheart: "Oh really? Let us see you laughing when your cowering in fear!"
[OOC] WC GM: Cassandra! I believe you get an action in round 0?
ORN rolled 1d100 and got 44 ( Total: 44 ) **
[OOC] ORN: just in case it might've crit ;p
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: yes
Eric Lionheart: "Hmm, guess not for peace."
Cassandra_Lionheart screams at the Yeti!
The Yeti scream back! But not as powerfully.
WC GM: //Status Phase - Cassandra: AGI Up(3),POW Up(3) //
Cassandra_Lionheart smiles a definitly errie smile at the yeti.
[OOC] Sakha: Ahiru still a duck AGI Up (u)
[OOC] Riia: I'll say! Cassie? Smiling!?
WC GM: //Battle order: ORN:29 Riia:27 Sakha:26 Cassandra:26 YetiGruntA:25 Pak:24 YetiGruntF:24 YetiGruntB:23 YetiGruntD:23 Eric:22 Ahiru:21 YetiGruntE:21 Hector:20 YetiGruntC:19 Felicia:13 //
[OOC] WC GM: ORN!
[OOC] Felicia: 12 Speed, Auto-Agility Up
[OOC] Felicia: stop that
WC GM: //Battle order: ORN:29 Riia:27 Sakha:26 Cassandra:26 YetiGruntA:25 Pak:24 YetiGruntF:24 YetiGruntB:23 YetiGruntD:23 Eric:22 Ahiru:21 YetiGruntE:21 Hector:20 YetiGruntC:19 Felicia:15 //
[OOC] Felicia: kthx :P
[OOC] WC GM: I keep forgetting Auto-AGI Up.
[OOC] ORN: damn thing froze up
[OOC] ORN: there.
ORN takes a step out of his crater, levels his arm at the yeti an unloads all the accumulated ions from his way down!
[OOC] Felicia: S'coo, itll be gone in a level anyway >_>
ORN rolled 4d12+476 and got 1, 11, 3, 11 for a total of 502
[OOC] ORN: elec, arm, any reason to check for silence?
[OOC] WC GM: Yes, actually. Also, W: Lightning.
WC GM rolled 1d1+501,150% and got 1 for a total of 753.0
ORN rolled 5d100 and got 83, 63, 81, 43, 85 for a total of 355
[OOC] ORN: .. and of course the one time there's reason to ^^:;; ah well
[OOC] WC GM: Riia!
Riia runs a hand over her special rounds, then just shoots YetiGruntA.
Riia rolled 1d100 and got 48 ( Total: 48 )
[OOC] WC GM: hit
[OOC] ORN: reloading page. brb
Riia rolled 4d12+375 and got 5, 4, 2, 12 ( Total: 398.0 )
The Yeti almost seems to absorb that round in its fur.
[OOC] WC GM: Sakha!
[OOC] Riia: Holy fsck, that's a lot of armor.
Felicia: "…My they're resilient."
[OOC] WC GM: HP, actually.
Sakha blinks at the Yetis and prepares for battle.
[OOC] Riia: Ah.
[OOC] WC GM: If it was tink, I'd usually say "tink" somewhere. :P
[OOC] Riia: Eric - if you can Absorb Lightning on us, I'll manablaster them next time.
[OOC] WC GM: Cassandra!
Cassandra_Lionheart laughs, and a purple aura surrounds her hand. She then moves her hand over the blade. "I said, you are going to cower in fear!" and slashes them all, hoping the errie energy gives the party a size advantage, and some damage! ((Limit Break 3-1 Cower in fear.))
Cassandra Lionheart rolled 3d12+270,275% and got 3, 6, 12 for a total of 800.25
Cassandra Lionheart rolled 6d100 and got 40, 8, 16, 2, 79, 17 for a total of 162
The Yeti do not cower - though they are bloodied. (I: Transform)
Yeti Grunt A slashes back at Cassandra.
WC GM rolled 1d100 and got 47 ( Total: 47 )
Cassandra Lionheart rolled 1d100 and got 67 for a total of 67
WC GM rolled 2d12+480 and got 12, 6 for a total of 498
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: no bonecrusher
Hits for 498, ARM damage.
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: HP: 255/636, SoS: 159
The Yeti's axe almost seems to be part of its arm, like a protruding bone made out of metal.
[OOC] WC GM: Pak!
[OOC] Pak: Want some Phantom Dice, or should I just attack? n.n;
[OOC] Riia: Cyberaxe
Cassandra Lionheart: "Ouch. Man!"
[OOC] Riia: Your call, Pak.
Pak: Current target is 1 of 9: Pak. The result of the Phantom Dice for this target is +40 EVA.
Pak: Current target is 2 of 9: Riia. The result of the Phantom Dice for this target is +30 ACC.
Pak: Current target is 3 of 9: Cassie. The result of the Phantom Dice for this target is Weapon gains the Piercing ability (4).
Pak: Current target is 4 of 9: Ahiru. The result of the Phantom Dice for this target is +30 ACC.
Pak: Current target is 5 of 9: Sakha. The result of the Phantom Dice for this target is +30 MACC.
Pak: Current target is 6 of 9: Hector. The result of the Phantom Dice for this target is +30 MACC.
Pak: Current target is 7 of 9: Eric. The result of the Phantom Dice for this target is Weapon gains the Piercing ability (4).
Pak: Current target is 8 of 9: ORN. The result of the Phantom Dice for this target is Weapon gains the Piercing ability (4).
Pak: Current target is 9 of 9: Felicia. The result of the Phantom Dice for this target is +40 EVA.
[OOC] Felicia: Hoorah
[OOC] Riia: Oh my gosh! No Reflect!
[OOC] Pak: …Very nice for Cassie and ORN? :3
[OOC] ORN: hell yeah! does that apply to abilities too if I recall?
[OOC] Felicia: Cassie, yeah
[OOC] Sakha: indeed
[OOC] Felicia: ORN, no
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: Yes.
[OOC] Pak: So Cassie's Fighter abilities get boosted.
[OOC] ORN: ah, just weapon attack, not 'character gains piercing' like I saw once or twice?
Three of the Yetis slash around.
Eric_Lionheart glances at his staff. It sure looks sharper all of a sudden…
WC GM rolled 3d100 and got 85, 33, 52 ( Total: 170 )
Hector sidesteps!
[OOC] Felicia: Fighter gets weapon SFX in abilities :P nobody else does, aside from the few exceptions
WC GM rolled 2#2d12+480(1) and got 8, 6 for a total of 494
WC GM rolled 2#2d12+480(2) and got 12, 6 for a total of 498
WC GM got a total of 992
[OOC] Sakha: Call Terra for Hector's turn, ok?
ORN is hit for 494, ARM damage. Felicia is hit for 498, ARM damage.
[OOC] WC GM: Eric!
[OOC] Felicia: HP: 99/647, MP: 578/578, SoS: 161, Limit: 157.187017%
Eric Lionheart: "Hmm."
Felicia stumbles back from the blow, as a flurry of spirits surround to protect her!
[OOC] Felicia: SOS Protect/Shell/Haste
[OOC] ORN: in SOS now but alive… 121hp remain
[OOC] Eric Lionheart: I wonder if we should get some infomation on the foes…I do have a good chance of going before any enemies at least next round.
ORN lets the extrenuous left arm hit the ground and will worry about absorbing that mass later
[OOC] Hektor: Hmm What Command to give…?
[OOC] Riia: Well, we know they're W:Lightning, hence my asking earlier for Absorb for us. But more info is good, and healing too.
[OOC] WC GM: I'd reccomend attack - and if you think about why ORN's lightning was effective…
[OOC] Eric Lionheart: Too many options. One of you should have got Bestaries. >.>
[OOC] Riia: True - these are either cybers or robots.
[OOC] WC GM: Riia: nope. :P
[OOC] Riia: …..or organic metal.
[OOC] ORN: actually..
[OOC] WC GM: Maybe - but that's not why.
[OOC] Hektor: Who all has Lightning attacks? Sakha, ORN, Riia…?
[OOC] ORN: they may be weak to the local elements.
[OOC] Aerdan: Things of water tend to conduct.
[OOC] Felicia: <- Lightning
Eric_Lionheart hmms and Scans. He is too uncertain of his actions, and is certain he could act before the enemies in a few moments. Maybe more infomation could clear things up.
[OOC] ORN: I'd assume they're immune to ice, grav, and possibly plu/min
[OOC] Felicia: And Hector
[OOC] Eric Lionheart: Scanning A.
[OOC] Felicia: In short: Most of us :P
Level 55 Normal Humanoid. 2644/4400 HP, 275/275 MP. A: Ice, Holy, Shadow; W: Fire, Lightning, Water, Bio, Earth, Wind; I: Toxin, Transform. The basic foot soldier of the alien invasion force, not adapted to deal with a certain counter-invasion.
[OOC] WC GM: Ahiru!
Eric Lionheart: "…"
[OOC] ORN: see?
Eric Lionheart: "Intresting."
Eric Lionheart: "Very intresting."
Eric Lionheart: "Just hit them with whatever you wish it looks like."
ORN: "Protected from their own elemental setup. Local elemental forces are hostile to them still. This should not be expected against higher ranking hostiles, however, given they may have obtained precautionary measures"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Enough talking!"
*points at the Yeti* "MAUL THEM!"
Ahiru takes a step up and moves a a fast little ducky. ((Haste 4))
Yeti Grunt E charges the apparent support caster.
WC GM rolled 1d100 and got 95 ( Total: 95 )
And trips on debris before its axe can reach Eric.
[OOC] WC GM: Hector!
Hektor: "Let's dish out more of a shock than these Yeti's were hoping for!"
(Target Lightning)
[OOC] WC GM: Everyone else is E: Lightning. And then action?
Hektor prepares for a Thunder slash CT 12
Yeti Grunt C tries to do what its friend could not.
WC GM rolled 1d100 and got 97 ( Total: 97 )
But trips over the same piece of debris.
[OOC] WC GM: Felicia!
Cassandra_Lionheart can't help but laugh out loud at the sight.
Eric_Lionheart stays put. That debris is on his side.
Felicia adjusts for a charge, and rushes forward, before dissappearing in a blur of motion. She reappears behind the yetis, sheathing her blade with a grin as a flurry of slashes engulfs them from the wind!
Felicia rolled 4d10+405,250% and got 9, 10, 1, 1 for a total of 1065.0
Felicia rolled 6d100 and got 93, 5, 3, 74, 8, 18 for a total of 201
Felicia got a total of 627
[OOC] Felicia: Piercing, Wind, DEX,MEVA Unaware (2)
All but one of the grunts are looking around, trying to see where that came from.
[OOC] WC GM: Hector!
The universe itself bends under Felicia's blows - diverting a bit of her damage. But only a bit.
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: brb
[OOC] Hektor: Would Thunder slash get benefit from Unaware?
[OOC] ORN: is it ARM?>
[OOC] Hektor: No… MARM
[OOC] ORN: then no
[OOC] ORN: BUT… if MARM that does I believe mean it won't use it up either.
[OOC] Felicia: Indeed
[OOC] WC GM: Correct. Also, who's it against? A is not Unaware.
[OOC] ORN: so if they're still alive I can blitz'em start of next round for what, 250%?
[OOC] Hektor: I think I'll just go after A with it then
[OOC] Felicia: Ha, I just realized something
[OOC] WC GM: Roll it, then.
[OOC] Felicia: Since Gravity/Black Hole have been reworded to 0% damage, unaware makes them do regular damage now >_> that's silly
Hektor rolled up 4d10+616,200%: 1278 (1278)
[OOC] Hektor: Right 150% + 50% Weak?
[OOC] WC GM: Yep.
[OOC] Felicia: +616? o_O
[OOC] WC GM: Uhh
[OOC] WC GM: His sheet says 4d10+286
[OOC] Hektor: oops, read that wrong
Hektor rolled up 4d10+286,200%: 606 (606)
That is one smoking Yeti. It's still going, though.
WC GM: //Status Phase - Cassandra: AGI Up(2),POW Up(2),Piercing(3) //
WC GM: //Status Phase - PakFelicia: +40EVA(U) //
WC GM: //Status Phase - RiiaAhiru: +30ACC(U) //
WC GM: //Status Phase - EeicORN: Piercing(3) //
WC GM: //Status Phase - HectorSakha: +30MACC(U) //
WC GM: //Status Phase - Ahiru: Haste(3) //
WC GM: //Status Phase - YetiGruntBCDEF: Unaware(1) //
[OOC] Felicia: <- Haste Protect Shell
WC GM: //Battle order: Ahiru:60 Felicia:48 Eric:30 Sakha:28 Riia:28 ORN:26 Ahiru:25(EI) YetiGruntD:25 Cassandra:24 Hector:23 YetiGruntE:22 YetiGruntB:21 YetiGruntC:21 Pak:20 YetiGruntF:19 YetiGruntA:17 Felicia:13(EI) //
[OOC] WC GM: Ahiru!
[OOC] ORN: aawwwww…
[OOC] Eric Lionheart: See, plenty of time to do A:Lightning.
[OOC] Riia: Thanks, Eric!
Ahiru throws a series of whirlwind fast strikes at Yeti D.
[OOC] Ahiru: ARM Damage so takes advantage od Unaware right?
[OOC] WC GM: Yes.
[OOC] ORN: yeah but aren't you ahiru now?
Ahiru rolled up 1d100: 32 (32)
[OOC] WC GM: hit
Ahiru rolled up 4d8+273,250%: 720 (720)
Ahiru rolled up 1d100: 62 (62)
[OOC] Ahiru: 141 EVA CoS Confuse
Yeti D is hit, but dodges enough of the blow to shake off its unawareness and focus on the party.
[OOC] WC GM: Felicia!
Felicia twirls her weapon in her hand. "Let's see if I can put this to use…" She holds her sword high, the edge of the blade appearing as the night sky with a twinkle of stars.
The nearby earth begins to rise and coalesce near it, as it becomes a point of intense gravitational force. She rushes forward and swings at GruntD, attempting to impart the spatial collapse to its flesh!
Felicia rolled 1d100 and got 70 for a total of 70
[OOC] WC GM: hit
Felicia rolled 1d100 and got 28 for a total of 28
[OOC] Felicia: HAH
[OOC] Felicia: 50% HP >_> Subject to Damage Cap
Felicia may have been expecting the universe to bend, but…it doesn't. D does not look that strong…
[OOC] WC GM: Eric!
[OOC] Felicia: who cares, one of my strikes finally worked 8D
Eric_Lionheart hmms thoughtfully. "Now what to do…"
[OOC] Riia: A: Lit plz ;.;
[OOC] WC GM: If you're unsure, delay - at least to after ORN.
[OOC] Eric Lionheart: Tell Eric IC then. I don't have a IC reason to do it sadly. >.>
Riia hastily throws a sign up: "Render us safe from lightning and I'll blast them!"
[OOC] Riia: That'd be why Riia discussed it before they got on the rocket. =p
ORN: "Why would lightning be unsafe? This Unit is more than capable of targetting hostiles"
Felicia: "I suspect Riia's got something planned."
Riia signs: "So am I, but my gun can't target that well! Will hit us, too!"
Eric_Lionheart glances at Riia, hmms, then nods. "Alrighty then!" He twirls his staff around, as electrical discharges swirl around it, then transfer to the party. They feel tingly for a second, as a solid defense is put up against Lightning. (Absorb:Lightning)
[OOC] WC GM: Sakha!
Sakha hmms. "I guess it's time to be shocking." She casts Thundaga on them all.
[OOC] Felicia: 8D
Sakha rolled up 1d100: 98 (98)
[OOC] Riia: Also, the E:Lit applies, yes?
[OOC] Sakha: 177 MACC
[OOC] WC GM: Yes
[OOC] WC GM: Hit - though I thought Sakha's MACC was 191
[OOC] WC GM: Hit either way, though
[OOC] Sakha: Oh oops looked at ACC, so it's 221
[OOC] WC GM: Hit. Roll damage.
[OOC] ORN: magic can't actually miss can it
[OOC] WC GM: It can if MEVA is high enough. That's rare, though.
[OOC] Felicia: Or if Spirit Break is around
Sakha rolled up 5d8+378,125%: 496.25 (496.25)
[OOC] Felicia: 75% + 50% Weak +25% Enhance
[OOC] Riia: Heh. I just reread the Battle Angel Alita with the ASTRAL DECOYS
[OOC] Sakha: oh yeah
Sakha rolled up 5d8+378,150%: 606 (606)
[OOC] Sakha: funny… same damage Hector rolled
[OOC] WC GM: Riia!
Riia spins a Manablaster round over to Lightning, slides it into her rifle, then jams the butt of the rifle into the ground mortar-style.
[OOC] Riia: Rolling Surge - 85% or lower to work.
Riia rolled 1d100 and got 56 ( Total: 56 )
[OOC] ORN: WRONG. surge works no matter what.
[OOC] Riia: Oh?
[OOC] ORN: if it does surge, AFTER it works, you're cursed
[OOC] ORN: 4
[OOC] Riia: Ah, kay
[OOC] WC GM: Not that it matters for this roll - though Manablaster is marked Tempermental, not Surge.
[OOC] WC GM: Still works for that roll, though.
[OOC] Riia: I thought I changed it already…whoops
Riia triggers the rifle, which sends a round up into the atmosphere. It disappears into the magical background, a moment passes - and then Lightning skewers out from where the round disappeared.
Riia rolled 1d100 and got 47 ( Total: 47 )
[OOC] WC GM: Oh, wait - you did change it, after I reloaded the page. Well, anyway, works. And hit!
[OOC] Riia: 47 vs Eva and 1/2 ARM Lightning.
[OOC] Riia: Oh- damage
[OOC] WC GM: Yeah. Roll it.
[OOC] Riia: Flat 300.
[OOC] Riia: 12 x AGI.
[OOC] ORN: wrong again ^^:
[OOC] WC GM: There's a damage die.
[OOC] ORN: should be 3 or 4d8 for 12x
[OOC] Riia: Grah.
[OOC] WC GM: And don't forget E: Lightning and W: Lightning.
[OOC] Hektor: Any still unaware too? It's aRM
[OOC] WC GM: 3d8 for 11x
[OOC] Riia: 12x
[OOC] WC GM: Which is what's marked on the sheet.
[OOC] Riia: ….then that's where I failed to update. Oh well.
[OOC] WC GM: And, 2 of them aren't Unaware. Roll it for one and I'll calc for the other.
[OOC] ORN: if its arm its hitting what's left of unawares yeah.
[OOC] Riia: Kay
[OOC] ORN: one of these days I'll get a second turn… next time, gadget, next time!
Riia rolled 3d8+300,175% and got 2, 8, 7 for a total of 554.75
[OOC] WC GM: 1188.75 for the Unaware ones.
[OOC] Riia: Where can I find the rolls? They're not in the PDF…
Once again the universe bends a bit. Yeti Grunt D drops. The others look crispy…
[OOC] WC GM: ORN!
ORN Looks at Riia, a little competitive, splits all rear stablisers apart and van-de-graffs for a few moments
[OOC] Riia: Ah - I updated the parts, but not the fluff. The fluff is what includes the 11xAGI damage.
ORN accumulates everything into his right arm and lobs a massive lightning ball at the enemy group
ORN rolled 4d12+476,150% and got 9, 7, 4, 6 for a total of 753.0
[OOC] Riia: That should heal all of us for 554, right?
[OOC] WC GM: Nope.
[OOC] Riia: Rats!
[OOC] WC GM: T: Group is not T: Unfocused/All.
The rest of the grunts drop.
[OOC] Riia: It's Unfocused. Look at the Parts.
WC GM rolled 6d100 and got 77, 76, 63, 62, 42, 33 ( Total: 353 )
[OOC] Riia: Like I said, I never updated the fluff - but the Parts DID get updated.
[OOC] WC GM: …I was going by what you wrote in the fluff. :P
5 X-Potions and 1 X-Ether can be seen amongst the debris, now that the battle has quieted down a little bit.
[OOC] WC GM: 12576 XP and 4913 Gil each as well.
Pak well! "That wasn't too hard, was it? :3"
ORN shakes head
ORN: "As stated. A good landing."
[OOC] Riia: Bah, fluff updated online so this doesn't happen again.
Cassandra Lionheart: "Hard? Only when they hit me."
Riia taps Eric, gestures at the group, and does finger gestures to mimic the falling particles of a healing spell
[OOC] Riia: Well, in FF games, anyway
Felicia: "A bit of collateral damage… but that was expected."
The respite is brief, though. Snow along part of the horizon seems to rise up.
Yells and grunts soon identify the "snow" as more Yeti. A lot more.
Cassandra Lionheart: "Ummm..damn?"
Eric_Lionheart heals everyone up, of course.
ORN picks up his busted arm and starts reassimilating it on ((Reis wind))
Felicia: "…We should probably move."
Eric Lionheart rolled 5d8+432 and got 8, 8, 3, 8, 8 for a total of 467**
Eric Lionheart: "And quickly."
Pak nod. 'A-aah. c.c; Right, to safety~!"
ORN nods
ORN looks around real quick for what might be safety
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: 350 with 75% group heals right?)0
There does not appear to be anywhere to evacuate to.
[OOC] WC GM: 350 is 75% of 467 rounded down, yeah.
Riia frowns.
ORN sparkles a little amongst the snow
Pak eep.
Cassandra Lionheart: "No escape, huh?"
*pulls out her sword* "I'm ready to dance again!"
ORN: "This Unit suggests breaking through most violently"
Riia shakes her shoulders loose and raises her rifle again.
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: HP: 605/636, SoS: 159
Just as suddenly as they rose, the line…drops.
[OOC] Felicia: HP: 361/647, MP: 528/578, SoS: 161, Limit: 0%
[OOC] ORN: however this player has about 15 minutes left
Felicia: "…?"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Okay, who ruined my fun?"
Riia looks through the Accuratron to see if she can tell what happened to the enemy.
The line advanced enough to see some details. There is now only one figure standing where they were.
Pak: "…F-fff. It's that that guy, is it?"
[OOC] Pak: not that guy
ORN jumps ahead to join the figure
Red_Elvaan stands atop a ridge of Yeti corpses, an enormous stone axe slung over on shoulder. His clothes are colored a deep, dark red, as if dyed with blood itself. His features are recognizably Elvaan, his face laced with scars and a white, braided beard on his chin. He grins with mirth, his eyes seeming to glow in his skull with mad cheer.
Red_Elvaan speaks in a great, resounding voice, cutting easily through the howling polar winds.
[OOC] ORN: no way he's gettin all of them to himself!
[OOC] WC GM: He already did.
Red Elvaan: "Ho ho ho ho haHAHAHHAHAAAARRH! HELLO THERE, Boys and Girls!"
Pak: "o_o;"
Eric Lionheart: "…"
Cassandra_Lionheart gawks "I have seen it ALL."
Felicia: "W-…Wut."
Pak a-aah… "I-it's that guy! The super-powerful yeti!… wait."
Pak peers. "S-so you're not a yeti…?"
Felicia: "That's no yeti…"
Riia looks at the Elvaan, pauses for a second, then snorts with amusement.
ORN: "Those were This Unit's"
Red Elvaan: "HAR HAR HAR! I should say not!"
ORN glares
ORN looks a little closer
[OOC] Riia: That's a SPACE STATION.
[OOC] ORN: is his dialect creator or the underground non-creators?
[OOC] WC GM: Closer to the underground ones.
ORN: "… … Non-Creator."
Red Elvaan: "The name, Boys and Girls, is Santa! Season's Greetings, One and All! AAAAHARARARAHAH!"
Pak: "…"
Felicia: "…"
Riia looks confused.
Cassandra Lionheart: "….HE DOES EXIST!"
*faints*
Pak o_o //
Eric Lionheart: "…"
ORN: "Summer's greetings?"

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License