EC Session 6.11

Morning, Merch 2 Aerday. //
The commotion the scholars have been making has given the party some trouble sleeping, barring creative measures - like, say, sleeping outside the library.
[OOC] Riia: Like, say, in the bedroom?
Cassandra_Lionheart rolls over and into Eric arms.
[OOC] WC GM: Yep.
[OOC] Eric Lionheart: Sleeping in the bedroom, what a concept. >.>
[OOC] Riia: Can't spell incest without win! Oh, wait. That's 'twincest.'
[OOC] Hector: Can't spell incest without "sin".
[OOC] Felicia: WAKKA WAKKA
[OOC] Riia: You mean 'cin?'
[OOC] Hector: brb food.
Pak yawwwns
Riia pulls out her autocookie machine and frowns at the lack of suitable materials.
[OOC] Riia: Really too broke to buy them
Cassandra_Lionheart kisses Eric on the lips in her sleep.
Felicia growls angrily, leaning against a wall. She hadn't taken kindly to all the noise.
Pak is sleeping against a wall. "Uuu…"
[OOC] ORN: the scholar noise or the cousin noise?
[OOC] WC GM: Or both?
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: lol
[OOC] WC GM: A thought: some of the scholars might be Lionhearts too, or at least similar to them.
Cassandra_Lionheart wakes up from the kiss and looks Eric right in the eyes "Hey sunshine!"
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: I forgot! Oh shoot!
[OOC] ORN: so THAT'S how those freaky pacifists end up breeding…
Eric_Lionheart mumbles in his sleep.
Riia starts walking around the cloud, thinking
Pak zzz…
Cassandra_Lionheart giggles and hugs him a bit more
ORN has been observing scholars all night, seeing as he got a wonderful meal just before
[OOC] Hector: Back.
The scholars have been clustered around the library all night. They seemed to tire out at around 3-4 AM.
They are not awake yet.
Right now, there is relative quiet.
Hector 's eyes fly open.
Hector: "Oh. …right. Why did I think I was…?"
He sits up.
ORN reads from his 'internal drive' then
Cassandra_Lionheart quietly gets up out of Eric's arms, and pecks him on the forehead, and walks towards her armor, and begins to put it on.
Cassandra notices that her armor seems to have been polished overnight.
Cassandra Lionheart: "Hmmm…Whom did this?"
*glances at the work done on it*
[OOC] Riia: "Who touched Sasha? WHO TOUCHED MY GUN?"
[OOC] ORN: sandvich
Eric_Lionheart yawns and sits up in bed, rubbing his eyes and fumbling around for his glasses.
Pak mm?
Pak wakes up a bit.
Pak: "What's goin' on?"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Did any of you work on my armor last night?"
Cassandra_Lionheart puts it on while asking
Eric Lionheart: "Where are those glasses…"
Cassandra Lionheart: "I thought you left them on the table, Sweetheart?"
[OOC] Hector: Eric is a megane-otoko.
Hector starts to do his morning routine as best he can, with that dream still on his mind.
Cassandra Lionheart: "No really, did any of you work on my armor last night? If you did just say so..It was a fine job you did."
Eric Lionheart: "Ah, here they are."
Eric_Lionheart places his glasses on, and blinks at the shiny armor.
ORN looks up anything he can find on pak's 'summoning'/transport magic, so as to determine whether its better to have him cast straight up or to try and co-opt the warp walls at the polls to get there.
Pak looks around at the moogles, wandering over to see what they'd been looking at before falling asleep.
Cassandra Lionheart: "Morning Eric."
Eric Lionheart: "Morning…"
Cassandra_Lionheart walks next to Eric and rubs his shoulders for a bit "Sleep well?"
[OOC] Riia: Mixed races, Saiai.
Pak looks all around~
The only moogles Pak can find are among the scholars.
ORN finds…not much. Seems that whoever entered this data was confused on that point too.
ORN shrugs; only one way to find out then.
Eric Lionheart: "A bit. Should have been with those scholars, could have learned countless things…"
ORN goes look for Pak
Cassandra_Lionheart nods and hugs "Well, you can all ways talk to then when they awaken, right?"
Pak hmm :x
Pak is just looking around.
Felicia pulls herself up, dragging along. She begins taking a walk around in an attempt to wake herself up.
ORN: "Pak"
Pak sees Luna rising in the distance.
Riia sees Felicia walking around and nods to her.
Pak: "Huh?"
[OOC] Riia: Which moon is Luna?
ORN: "Are you ready to attempt the discussed travel attempt directly today?"
Pak: "o.o"
[OOC] Eric Lionheart: The one that is going to smash us to pieces I think.
[OOC] ORN: yup
Pak: "…Um, I still don't know how it works, but okay.
ORN nods
Pak: "Did you find anything?"
Eric Lionheart: "Hmm, maybe."
ORN: "Uncertain. All information sources remained relatively nebulous, leaving This Unit uncertain as to which method of direct transport or warp-wall assimilation and momentary redirection would prove most effective. This Unit therefore recomends attempting direct transport, before wasting time to travel to the poles."
[OOC] WC GM: Aye
Pak: "…Alright."
Pak: "Um, so how do you suggest I do this?"
Pak doesn't know!
Felicia grumbles, as she wanders into the area. "Just try something. Don't think too hard about it."
ORN: "This Unit is not yet an expert in instant travel techniques at the moment. However, given knowledge of Pak's current capabilities, This Unit would suggest combining known magicks with an enhanced sight spell, and summoning This Group to the Viera prototype, as opposed to summoning the Viera prototype to This Group"
Pak umms…"
Pak: "…okay."
Pak: "I can… try?"
ORN nods
Pak gets out some 25 gil pieces.
Felicia: "Your magic stuff seems to be more intuitive and random chance than say… calculations and numbers."
Felicia: "So you're better off just trying until it works, I suppose."
ORN: "Failing that, the prototype may be capable of this if informed, and thus a failed attempt resulting in its appearence could prove just as useful."
Pak: "Alright…"
Pak tries to summon bunny girl?
Pak rolled 1d10 and got 10 for a total of 10
Pak rolled 1d100 and got 66 for a total of 66
Pak rolled 1d100 and got 44 for a total of 44
Cassandra_Lionheart watches Pak and sighs
[OOC] Pak: that's… um… Mog Face.
Hector leans against a wall and watches.
Hector: "Huh."
The Mog Face appears! And shines out on the mow-seeds Luna was sprinkling down.
Pak wipes the entire mow-group in one shot with DARKNESS MAGIC
Pak: "…"
Pak: "That wasn't it."
Pak: "Sorry, guys ._."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Nice job Pak.."
Pak tries again!
Pak rolled 1d10 and got 4 for a total of 4
Pak rolled 2d100 and got 48, 11 for a total of 59
Cassandra_Lionheart looks at the group "So no one is going to own up to shining my armor up? I was going to pay you for it."
ORN nods at Cassie
ORN: "You see, the worst that could happen with Pak's attempts is the planetoid's remote annihilation through sheer luck."
Pak spawns a pile of mini-paks.
Pak: ":x"
Felicia: ":|"
ORN: "This Unit did not assimilate any armor, however. Did you use it in some cleansing manner during your rest?"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Not me…Someone else did it.."
Pak looks down at the mini-paks.
Pak: "Uh… what should we do with these?"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Keep em."
ORN looks at Cassie
ORN: "This Unit therefore suggests it was cleaned as a reward or thanks for allowing an or multiple observers during some form of sexual debacle meant to pass time."
Cassandra_Lionheart looks at ORN and blushes, then looks at Eric.
Cassandra Lionheart: "Oh..my…word!!!!"
Hector quirks an eyebrow up.
The mini-Paks poof away once they have fired.
Hector: "Finally becoming a woman, huh?"
ORN: "Is there something wrong with your vocabulary?"
Pak oxo
Felicia: "…"
Pak: "I'll try again…"
Cassandra_Lionheart looks at Hector, and blushes "Yes, I am."
Eric Lionheart: "…"
Felicia: "Anyway."
Pak rolled 1d10 and got 6 for a total of 6
Pak !
Pak: "Okay, okay! Guys! It's the girl!"
Pak: "W-what do I do now?"
Pak rolled 2d100 and got 83, 25 for a total of 108
Cassandra_Lionheart sheepishly looks at Eric "Hold her down..And see if you can talk to her."
ORN: "Transport This Group there. Failing that, obtaining the required information or directly conversing with the prototype should clear the issue"
ORN wonders why cassie just stated she was previously a man ???
The bunny girl appears! Blinks confusedly.
Pak: "H-hi!"
Pak waves.
Cassandra Lionheart: "No ORN I meant about getting her attention..I was not a guy!"
She seems scarred.
Hector pushes himself off from the wall.
Eric_Lionheart pulls out a note book.
[OOC] Pak: …scared or scarred?
As if tortured.
Hector: "Alright, bunny girl. We just wanna know how to get to where you're from. And if ya want us to help ya somehow, we could do that, too."
The fact that she collapses to the "ground" shortly thereafter corroborates this.
ORN: "Please transport This Group back to luna's internal areas with yourself. Failing this, please provide the necessary information for assault to proceed safely. Your safety will be guaranteed if friendly or neutral to This Unit's cause."
Hector: "…I guess not."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Oh, that is not good! Eric? Heal her."
ORN starts charging a reis wind
Pak eeps!
Eric_Lionheart gets to work by checking to see if the bunny girl is still alive first.
Pak rushes to help her up.
The bunny girl is indeed still alive.
Riia runs over to help.
Eric_Lionheart starts casting curing magic, while pulling out bandages and other assorted medical supplies.
Cassandra Lionheart: "What happened to her?"
Felicia: "She didn't look to be in the best of shape…"
ORN: "Damage of some sort, obviously."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Thank you Captain Obvious!"
ORN looks at the bunnygirl
It is not hard to keep her from dying. Soon her wounds are somewhat mended.
Eric_Lionheart also does a quick Scan to see how bad the wounds are.
ORN: "This Unit apologises if This Group inadvertently disengaged you from a combat situation. This Unit will provide support in exchange."
Pak: "A-are you okay? What's wrong? ;_;"
The bunnygirl SHRIEEEKS in pain as Eric's Scan begins.
ORN lets off a reis wind across the area
Pak hugs her close, murmuring in Vieran.
Pak: "H-hey~! Stop that! >.<"
Eric_Lionheart instantly stops, the shriek breaking his focus.
Cassandra Lionheart: "Poor girl…"
Eric Lionheart: "Ack, what the heck?"
Hector puts his hands over his ears. "Bloody damn hell!"
The bunnygirl quiets down once the only magic on her is healing.
Eric Lionheart: "Something about my magic is reacting negatively to her…get her to a bed."
Cassandra_Lionheart goes towards the bunnygirl, and lifts her up
Eric Lionheart: "She needs rest, I've stablized her but without part of my magic I can't determine if she has any internal injuries."
Cassandra_Lionheart gently lays her on the bed.
The bunnygirl's lips move, but no sound comes out.
Pak: ";_;"
ORN: "Partial assimilation should provide adequate repairs when combined with your momentary White barrage."
Pak is staying near her.
She looks around, then reaches towards Riia.
Eric Lionheart: "And how do you propose unassimilating afterwards?"
ORN: "? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?"
ORN shrugs
Riia holds her hand
ORN: "You never seemed to take issue with it before."
Eric Lionheart: "…"
The bunnygirl tries to grab Riia's sign!
Pak :OOOO
Felicia: "Just forget about it for now."
Eric_Lionheart mutters about a crazy rock.
Riia hands it to her, hoping she can make sense of the shorthand on the handle
Cassandra_Lionheart sighs "ORN, not now."
The bunnygirl puzzles over it a bit, then tries typing.
Hector: "Huh. 'nother mute one."
Sign: "Found me did. Can't speak. Got you too?"
ORN: "Ah. This one must therefore also be highly intelligent"
The bunnygirl looks at Riia.
Riia shrugs.
Cassandra_Lionheart walks over to Eric, and holds his hand "You did what you could."
The bunnygirl frowns and begins typing again.
[OOC] Riia: I have no idea how to mime "forgot."
[OOC] Sakha: hit head wave hand away
Sign: "Different mind speak here. Difficult translate. Can understand?"
[OOC] Riia: Yeah, that fits.
ORN nods
[OOC] Hector: Sakha's still asleep, huh.
ORN: "Minimally."
ORN sparkles
Riia nods slowly
Pak: "We can understand! Sorta."
Pak says this in Vieran, too.
Sign: "This item no use my tongue."
Sign: "Query confirm group desires genocide Yeti?"
Riia shrugs…
Cassandra_Lionheart nods
ORN: "Correction. This Group desires genocide all hostility."
ORN: "Assault on the planetoid is required to avoid cataclysm. Potential use as transport was noted however."
Pak: "If we have to kill them to make the moon go away, yes :x"
Sign: "Query confirmation group eliminates everything Luna?"
Hector: "Well, we're tryin' to get rid a'Luna somehow 'fore it falls on us."
ORN: "Elimination of All things hostile, and Luna's current trajectory. Failing the latter, possibly Luna itself. Friendlies and Neutrals need not fear."
The bunnygirl's eyes grow wide a bit.
Sign: "Plead beg spare escapee byproducts."
Pak: "We will!"
ORN: "Specify: Viera? Already spared. Currently reclassified as Neutrals and therefore requiring protection, not neutralisation."
The bunnygirl settles down a bit.
Pak: "Are the yeti at the poles escapees?"
Hector: "Non-hostile yetis? Well, I s'pose anythin' is possible at this point."
Sign: "Confirmed Viera. Not confirmed polar invasion camps."
Pak: "…Okay, that sounds like a big no."
Sign: "Anti confirmed."
Pak hugs Bunny Girl.
The bunnygirl puzzles with the sign.
ORN: "Invasion camps will be annihilated. Terrestrial rampaging weapon 'mows' must also be annihilated given their impact upon all local environments."
Sign: "No responsible for mows."
ORN nods
Riia grins and nods.
Sign: "Luna invaders generated mows."
The bunnygirl puzzles a bit more.
Riia nods
Hector: "It's been pretty established that mows're evil 'n bad."
ORN: "Then rest assured Genocide was already planned in a manner protecting your kind."
Riia holds up three fingers and wiggles them, tilting their head
Hector: "Genocidin' 'em is on our list a'things t'do."
Sign: "Invaders of Luna. Counter attackers."
Pak: "…Counter-attackers?"
The bunnygirl blinks.
Sign: "Query confirm unaware Luna being attacked?"
Riia nods.
ORN nods
Pak: "…We didn't know that there were others besides us fighting back."
ORN: "Describe additional invasion vectors?"
Riia holds a thumb up and a thumb down, then tilts her head in question.
Sign: "Plu Min"
[OOC] Riia: Plu and min?
Riia nods, understanding.
ORN: "Ah. Already understood as possible allied force. This Group was unaware of their current status, however."
Sign: "Uncertain term. Attack maybe incorrect. Slow action, whatever name."
ORN nods
Cassandra Lionheart: "Hamper?"
Sign: "Plu Min not ally Grav, maybe not ally you?"
ORN: "This U.. Group, wishes to provide direct combat support to Plu and Min."
ORN: "Grav high priority hostile. Included in genocide."
Sign: "Plu Min responsible mows. Query confirm mows hostile?"
Pak: "…"
Pak blinks.
Pak: "Wait…"
Hector: "Huh."
ORN: "Mows hostile to all. Black/White mows potentially non-hostile given nearby records, but This Unit eliminated mows on sight before confirming. Potentially."
Pak: "…We'll have to ask them about that in person."
Pak pokes the bunny girl.
Hector: "Day by day, this stuff gets grayer 'n grayer."
The bunny girl looks at Pak.
Pak: "Why'd you give me crazy bunny girl powers?"
Pak: "oxo"
Sign: "You champion?"
Sign: "Smelled familiar."
Pak: "Uh… I'm the one who summons you, yes."
Sign: "Desparation move. Uncontrolled magic stolen from other worlds destroyed en route."
Sign: "Apologies."
ORN: "Pak was attempting to reverse summoning process to allow direct entry into Luna for direct assault on Grav."
The bunny girl looks sad for a moment.
Pak: "o.o"
Pak: "Uncontrolled magic stolen and destroyed?"
ORN shakes head and sparkles
Sign: "Gift of dead worlds."
Riia grimaces at what the bunnygirl implied.
ORN: "It has proven most useful, correct Pak?"
Pak: "…Ah…"
Sign: "Effectively wielding corpses."
Pak: "…Well, yes, I'm not unhappy to have this ability. It's cool! :3"
Pak: "…"
Pak s-shiver.
Pak: "okay now I don't like it a bit more"
Sign: "Apologies. Desparation move."
Pak: "It's alright."
Pak: "Why did you transfer it though? Did you wish to preserve it for later study?"
ORN: "Thanks were being administered. Apologies not required."
Sign: "Partial truth. Preserve. Restore."
Sign: "Yeti destroyed world en route. Wished maybe give new life."
Pak: "…"
Pak grins. n.n
Sign: "Yeti already infused native magic this world. Possibility infuse dead magic this world."
Sign: "Only able infuse twice."
Pak: "Hmm…
Pak: "Okay."
Sign: "Second time stolen Yeti leader."
Pak: "We can work on that later. <3 It'd be fun to fill this world with this magic."
The bunny girl looks Pak in the eyes.
ORN: "Specify… Multiple worlds. Estimated number of worlds requiring Genocide?"
Pak o.o
Sign: "Will face own power."
Pak: "A-ah? There's others that have been infused like me?"
Sign: "Singular. Yeti leader. High odds group face Yeti leader."
Pak: "!"
Hector: "Huh."
Pak: "…"
Sign: "Yeti leader intercepted second attempt infuse."
ORN nods
Pak: "Is there any way you can stay here?"
Sign: "Prevented third attempt."
Pak: "If you go back, you might be hurt again."
ORN: "Confirm: All yeti world-assaulting Hostiles?"
Sign: "Doing what can. Exhausting."
[OOC] Riia: In a shocking twist of fate, the Yeti leader is actually Biggs.
[OOC] Pak: pfft
[OOC] WC GM: Actually, no. Biggs is someone else. :P
Sign: "Teleport disrupted capture. May be able evade upon return."
Pak: "Okay."
Sign: "Grav detected interference."
Pak hugs her. "…stay safe, mom."
ORN: "Correction. Will. Include This Group for return teleport."
Sign: "Unable."
Eric Lionheart: "Hmm."
ORN: "Explain? Transport to Luna region required"
Sign: "Possibility steal power Yeti leader."
Pak: "…!"
Sign: "Possibility salvage Viera transport."
Sign: "Possibility other unforseen."
ORN: "… Any requirements for its activation?"
Pak grins. "If I take his power…"
Pak: "Maybe I could pull it off."
ORN nods at Pak.
Sign: "Possibility obviate necessity."
Pak doesn't know enough common to know what Obviate means ;.;
ORN: "Be advised anti-orbital weaponry may be brought back into function. Secure escape mechanism to surface when you can."
Sign: "Planetary cannon energy levels recovering recently. Query confirm preparing second attack?"
ORN nods
ORN: "With… modifications, to ensure proper penetration."
Sign: "Luna destruction obviate necessity transport Luna."
ORN: "Possible entry route."
ORN: "Luna possible necessity for assault of other Yeti-held worlds."
ORN: "Genocide requires distance."
Pak looks between the two. …So ORN isn't just speaking big words, he's speaking them slightly awkwardly!
ORN: "… … Distance and number of other worlds requiring annihilation?"
Sign: "No regrets if Luna destruction include self destruction. Plead beg no spare self if can destroy Luna."
Pak: "You should still try to escape if you can. I'll help if necessary. ._."
Cassandra_Lionheart sigh "You don't deserve to die, Bunnygirl."
ORN: "Make all possible attempts to escape then. Mass Destruction the specialty of This Group. Luna next step in learning process."
Sign: "Negative. Priority on stopping Luna here now."
Sign: "Self created invade world. Rebelled. New purpose save world."
Hector: "Hey, whatever works for ya."
Hector: "If it's yer free will, then I've got no right t'stop ya."
ORN: "Rejoin This Group upon escape and neutral status will be redesignated to Friendly."
ORN: "Do not assume lack of escape methods until beyond 'too late'. Annihilation will occur regardless."
ORN: "Information on other worlds will be required to allow proper process."
Pak: "Plus I wanna revive all the dead magic that's been stuffed into my head! x_x"
ORN nods at Pak
Sign: "Query belief other worlds."
ORN: "Ideal scenario involves mass assimilation of the Luna Complex into This Unit's frame and subsequent use against the invasion vector."
ORN: "Information and aid will be appreciated for this reason."
ORN: "If the Yeti have performed invasion or destruction of other worlds, this leads This Unit to assume there are multiple worlds in need of protection. This is therefore the next obvious step in existance, given the expanding scope of combat since Creation."
The bunny girl smirks and shakes her head.
ORN: "This Unit has suspected the need to expand reach and oversight since mentions of the invasion force originating offworld."
Sign: "Path of rubble."
ORN: "… …"
ORN glares a bit
ORN: "Inorganic populations will also require protection. Ignoring them is unacceptable."
Sign: "Use up resources. Destroy to obtain final resources. Move on."
Sign: "Reason Yeti took so long arrive here."
ORN: "… ."
Pak: "…Okay."
ORN: "Then other worlds past this one will require pre-emptive defense to ensure no further yeti equivalents are created in the future and allowed this?"
Pak: "I don't feel bad about destroying the Yeti anymore!"
ORN nods at Pak
ORN: "Genocide is always the answer "
ORN sparkles brightly
Cassandra Lionheart: "No it is NOT ORN!"
ORN nods
ORN: "Yes. It is genocide, not ORN. This Unit did not state it was the answer yet."
Hector sighs. "Look, we can work out the details of the things beyond this world later."
ORN: "… Perhaps this should require adjusting…"
Pak: "But in this case… yeah we gotta blow up Luna and Yeti."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Right."
ORN nods
Pak: "And… Grav, since he's the AI behind it."
Pak: "…Also."
ORN nods again
ORN: "… Ah. Query for you. Grav-designed AI/Spirit containment system. Currently worn around Ahiru. Suggestions for safe elimination?"
The bunny girl looks around, then points at the brooch.
Pak: "And is it actually safe for ORN to eat Luna? Or will he become Grav-infected?"
Sign: "Query confirm identity Ahiru?"
Riia nods
ORN: "Duck."
ORN points at her
Hector: "Well, sometimes she's a hume girl."
ORN: "Transformable waterfowl capable of tripling as assault, support and headwear."
Sign: "Query confirm belief Grav origin?"
ORN: "Grav artificial control system likely linked or based around Luna's movement and defense generation, currently doubling as likely primary or secondary controler of the Luna planetoid."
Sign: "Primary controller, but interfered with."
ORN: "By Plu/Min, or Yeti leader?"
The bunny girl grins.
ORN: "Ah. Self."
ORN nods and sparkles
Sign: "Plu Min interfere. Self interfere. Three sides present."
[OOC] Pak: Ahiruuu
Pak: "Good, it's nice to have allies :3"
Pak: "But… what should we do with this brooch?"
Sign: "Query confirm belief containment system Grav origin?"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Yeah, but whom is working with whom Pak?"
Pak: "…Ah, wait…"
ORN: "If transport to Luna in any way possible, This Unit will perform mass assimilation of the planetoid."
Pak: "…ORN."
Pak: "Why didn't we think of this before?"
ORN: "hm?"
ORN: "of what?"
Pak: "If we can absorb spirits with the brooch…"
Pak: "Well… We could absorb the Ice Spirit, who came from the Yeti."
Pak: "Furthermore, Grav wants this brooch…"
Sign: "Confirmed confirmed confirmed!"
ORN: "Sealing in Grav you will say. Likely trap. Not recommended."
Pak: "…So he would have to show himself to get it."
Sign: "Negative trap."
Pak: "Oh, no, I don't mean to seal Grav."
ORN: "Explain certainty?"
The bunny girl begins giggling.
Pak: "we could, but in more direct terms- he would show up."
Pak: "We could PUNCH HIM if he appears."
Sign: "Query confirm belief containment system Grav origin?"
ORN: "Explain origin. Possible containment in case Grav and all other local AI broke loose?"
Pak: "…Wait, Grav DIDN'T make this?"
Sign: "Previously mentioned self interference."
Riia nods at the Bunnygirl
Pak: "…"
Pak: "o.o!"
Pak: "You made this!?"
Sign: "Thought would figure out previous."
ORN: "However, the containment system was handed to Ahiru by Grav was it not? in which case This Unit strongly suggests possible interference or redesign/sabotage."
Sign: "One side not affected spirit capture."
Pak: "…But… Grav appeared to take it."
The bunny girl points to herself.
Pak: "Er, to take credit for it."
Sign: "Effectiveness of interference diminished over time."
Pak: "Here, you should examine to make sure it's not broken. :x"
Pak shows Bunny Girl the brooch.
ORN nods in agreement with Pak
Pak: "If it IS hers, though, then…"
Sign: "Grav tricked into cooperation, until deduced ultimate purpose: Grav seal."
Riia blinks and nods
Pak: "…that would explain why Grav didn't appear to us for a while."
Sign: "Group likely identify date as when Grav actively hostile."
Pak: "And is now attacking us with gravity lenses."
Pak: "…This is pretty awesome <3"
Sign: "Notice nine slots nine spirits."
Sign: "Check back side."
Pak looks at the back.
[OOC] Pak: Ahiru, srsly
[OOC] Pak: say things :x
A tenth, well-hidden notch is present in the reverse.
ORN: "Luna will require assault before other spirits can be sealed, however. Sealing Grav will not require the presence of all 9 will it?"
Pak: "!"
Cassandra_Lionheart looks and blinks "Who is that for?"
Felicia: "Eh?"
Riia taps Cassie on the shoulder and makes a crude "G" with her hand
Sign: "If Luna destruction possible, Grav seal not necessary. Backup method."
ORN: "Confirm: Grav's existance directly linked to controls on Luna?"
Sign: "However, spirit seal intended also as aid in environment recovery."
Cassandra_Lionheart nods at Riia "Him."
Hector: "What if we have to blow up Luna AND seal Grav?"
Pak: "Might be possible."
Sign: "Grav equals Luna primary control systems."
Pak: "Also…"
Hector: "Yeah, well…"
Sign: "Grav obtained spirit properties after creation."
ORN: "Disruption, assimilation and therefore elimination will annihilate Grav then without requiring sealing."
Sign: "As stated is hope."
ORN: "Very well. Violence, then a takeover."
The bunny girl looks uncertain.
Pak: "oxo"
[OOC] Riia: ORN wants to colony drop on the poles. All of a sudden EC is seeming more and more like SDK.
Pak: //:x //
[OOC] ORN: what? I never said that! ORN wants to take it over so he can get it back out into far orbit. Then maybe fire a very very very big lancer shot from there at the poles, but really that's it!
Pak: "Hmm…"
Pak: "…It may be possible that some yetis have rebelled."
Pak: "As we saw, there seems to be a civil war."
Pak: "We'll need to keep this in mind."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Yeah, we just have to get there first."
ORN: "Single entity was it not? This may be a freak occurence, or simply looked like one for stealth purposes?"
Pak: "I said keep it in mind. >_>"
Pak: "Not necessarily alters our plans."
Pak: "So… what should we do now? We still don't have a way past those walls."
Sign: "Rebellion noted. Apparently not Yeti."
Pak: "Not yeti? :O"
Sign: "Rebellion hampered Yeti secondary invasion efforts."
Sign: "When counter Yeti, recommend assistance."
ORN: "… Find the Trombe Unit. Return to the crashed viera transport. Assimilate and reinitialise. Assault and take over Luna. Assault and eliminate invasion forces at the poles. Expand from there."
ORN looks at Hector
ORN: "Do you believe the Trombe Unit would dislike further mobility modifications?"
Cassandra Lionheart: "So, you REALLY want to revisit the Vierans ORN?"
Hector: "I think Trombe ENJOYS being made more awesome."
ORN: "They seemed a perfectly pleasurable source of entertainment when not coalescing into gargantuan necrotic bouncing cysts."
Eric Lionheart: "…Hmm."
Pak: "Yeah that was gross."
Eric_Lionheart has been writing everything down it seems.
Cassandra Lionheart: "Gross, ORN."
[OOC] ORN: and with the Viera ship, NOW we're starting to look at a decent combination sequence
Pak n.n
ORN: "If all else fails, support will be given then to the Volcannon sequence instead."
[OOC] Riia: WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THE VIERA SHIP
[OOC] Riia: That said, we never checked on Kupostein's progress.
Pak: "Well, we may not have gotten to the moon, but this has been enormously helpful! :3"
Pak: "Thanks~"
Pak seems pleased~
Sign: "If enables victory, purpose served."
Sign: "Unsure if will be able communicate again."
ORN nods
Pak: "o.o"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Why?"
The bunny girl looks down.
ORN: "?"
Riia kisses the bunnygirl on the forehead
Sign: "Grav putting more priority defeating interference."
Hector: "Hm."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Oh…Soo..O."
Sign: "Expected lifespan days, maybe less."
Cassandra_Lionheart sighs
Sign: "Significant possibility self death prior to victory in whatever form."
Pak: ";.;"
Pak looks sad.
ORN: "Concentrate on survival. Upon notice of invasive structural modifications to the Luna Complex, obtain its attention."
Sign: "Beg plead victory. Fulfill self life purpose, even if sacrificed."
Felicia pats Pak.
Pak: "Record memories in one of those consoles if possible?"
ORN: "hm."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Poor Bunnygirl."
Pak: "We could use your advice in helping the magic stuck inside me be reborn. :x"
ORN grabs a nearby chunk of mineral, melds and crystalises through it, then breaks it back off and hands it to her, making sure to include one of his explosive charges
The bunny girl looks questioningly at the chunk.
Cassandra Lionheart: "ORN? What are you thinking?"
ORN: "You will recognise expanded Self this way. This particular minor self can be thrown."
The bunny girl's eyes widen.
ORN: "Ah. Not at close range. Similar to carrots."
Sign: "Secondary transmission apparently successful."
ORN: "?"
Sign: "Designs for labor series golem."
Riia blinks
Riia nods, understanding
Riia taps ORN, then taps a converter, and nods in satisfaction.
Sign: "Heavy customization as expected."
Pak: "o.o!"
Pak: "Wait…"
Pak looks at ORN.
ORN: "Hm. You sent this Series concept to the Creators?"
Pak: "…So you're made of alien technology too?"
Riia nods
Riia nods
Sign: "Original inspiration only."
Pak: "That makes us brothers! :3"
Pak: "Or cousins, anyway!"
[OOC] Riia: Man, this family is getting to be more and more literal every day.
Sign: "Heavy influence native technology. Would have been designed before long."
ORN: "This Series was adapted onto decomissioned standard crystaline workhorse sentinel frames."
Cassandra_Lionheart looks at ORN and and then to Pak.
ORN: "Assimilation capability was originaly only present for slow mass regeneration. It proved useful and This Unit has been expanding however."
ORN points up
The bunny girl looks at ORN.
Sign: "I am your grand"
The bunny girl disappears.
ORN: "? ? ?"
Pak eep!
ORN: "ah"
Riia tears up
Felicia: "…"
Pak: "Duration must have ran out."
Cassandra Lionheart: "No."
ORN: "… Grand?"
Pak: "Grandmother, likely."
Riia nods.
Pak: "Or…"
Pak checks the sign."
The bunny girl disappeared in mid-typing.
Pak: "Yup."
Pak: "So you're her grandson!"
ORN: "… . define?"
Hector: "Two generations down, basically."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Yeah."
Pak: "You're part of construct series as her- or inspired by it."
ORN: "… so.. Creators creator"
Felicia: "Yup."
Pak: "But a crystalline base instead of Biological."
Riia shakes head at Pak
Riia taps the converter hanging from her equipment.
Pak: "Something like that- eh?"
Pak looks at Riia.
ORN: "This requires redesignation to Creator status. As the only known remaining Creator, saving of and annihilation of all hostiles now equal priority. Luna target until such issues resolved."
ORN sparkles
Riia picks up the sign, brushes it reverently, then sets it to read "Crystalline basis."
ORN: "This Unit is glad This Series has lived up to expectations and properly understood the Creators demands for genocide ^^.
"
Pak: "Our hints are… the viera ship, Kupostein, or… beating up the Yeti Leader so I can eat his brains."
Pak: "…"
Cassandra_Lionheart looks at ORN blankly now
Pak: "I wanna do that last one. >_>"
Felicia: "Gee, I wonder why…"
Cassandra_Lionheart then focuses on Pak
Pak: "Hey! If I'm gonna create a revolution of life on this planet, I need as much power from the old dead worlds as I can get!"
Pak …
Pak suddenly worries. c_c;
Pak: "But now I'm wondering what the heck Fyl will give birth to…"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Pak, with great power comes…great…something."
Pak: "Man, this could be dangerous…"
Eric Lionheart: "Responsablity?"
[OOC] ORN: something pak's been meaning to tell us there boy? ;p
Cassandra Lionheart: "Yeaah Eric. Responsibility."
Felicia: "…What."
[OOC] Riia: With great power comes HEAT VISION
ORN: "The Scholars. This Unit will inquire as to Trombe Sightings. The Trombe Unit is required urgently."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Yeah, the Scholars..i got a bone to pick with some of them.."
[OOC] ORN: with great power comes great work over little time
ORN heads off into the fray of them, no matter if they were sleeping, they won't be for long
Pak: "Well, see, Fyl wants to have my babies. :x"
The scholars are beginning to wake up.
Pak: "But if I'm full of alien technology, then she might have alien babies."
Pak: "Thus my concern."
Cassandra_Lionheart follows ORN and stands gawking at all of them.
Felicia: "Oh. Right. >_>"
[OOC] Pak: that's totally how alien tech works right guyz :V
Riia: //>.>; //
Hector: "You're stretching it a little much."
Pak: "I can be worried about it! >.<"
[OOC] ORN: just don't let them play with coins till they're old enough and there's nothing to worry about
[OOC] ORN: but don't drop money near'em, or we're talking blazing star final boss troubles
Cassandra Lionheart: "Morning guys."
ORN rushes back remembering something
ORN: "Pak. Please use Sight to locate the Trombe Unit."
ORN rushes back to the scholars to inquire
Pak: "Oh, fiiiine."
Pak climbs into the sight booster and turns one.
Pak oh, wait, can't turn it on from the inside. oooops
Pak waves to Riia. "Turn it on?"
Cassandra Lionheart: "So, how did you all sleep last night?"
Felicia grumbles.
DwarfScholar: "Hmm? Oh, fine. Why'd'ya ask?"
ORN stomps back into where Cassie is
ORN: "Because This Group requires any information you may have of sightings or the location of the Trombe Unit within the past day"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Well, I found my armor Polished this morning..and they only way I see it was done, becuase one of ya watched me and Eric."
DwarfScholar: "Hmm? We ain't seen Trombe, and we were all in here with th' data."
DwarfScholar: "We were wonderin' if maybe you came in and polished our stuff."
DwarfScholar: "We woke up smellin' clean! As if we'd taken showers!"
Cassandra Lionheart: "No, we did not.."
Cassandra_Lionheart blinks "What is going on herE?"
Hector realizes that it's Aer at work again.
DwarfScholar: "Lemme tell ya, it was frightenin' ta some of 'em. I calmed 'em down, though, don't ya worry."
Cassandra Lionheart: "I apologize for slinging acusations then."
ORN: "… if This Unit is correct, you may be dealing with most friendly voyeurs."
DwarfScholar: "Near as I can tell, the convertors maintain equipment fer ya if you sleep near 'em."
Cassandra Lionheart: "And Riia has one."
DwarfScholar: "Ya've been travellin' with 'em. Tell me, you ever feel hungry or thirsty in that time?"
ORN: "Consistent hunger, until last evening's swimming."
Riia helps Pak with the sight machine
Felicia: "…You don't count."
Pak byuu!
ORN: "Only in that no calculations are required at the moment."
Pak starts scanning for Trombe, asking for Riia's assistance when needed.
Cassandra Lionheart: "Again, I'm sorry for slinging accusations."
ORN: "This Unit thanks you for your probable honesty. This Unit will return to Pak."
ORN nods at Cassie and heads back
Cassandra_Lionheart looks to ORN and smiles
Hector scratches his chin. "I think us never needin' to eat or anything like that is just more a'Aer's doing."
Cassandra Lionheart: "I just can't help it..The Lionheart temper..it showed up."
Pak: "The converters might help, though!"
Pak scanscan.
Pak sees no Trombe.
Pak: "…I forgot to ask the bunny girl why scanning hurt her, though."
Pak: "Hey, Eric."
Pak: "Try scanning me. :x"
Pak still searching
Pak: "He should be at the main moogle labs, right?"
Pak shifts his viewpoint over thataway
No sign of Trombe in Plainsburg.
[OOC] Pak: I mean the cloud-place.
[OOC] Pak: Cloud-labs.
No sign of Trombe in the moogle factory at the north pole.
[OOC] Riia: The Factory.
Pak huh?
Pak: "Where could he be? T.T"
Pak searchsearch…
ORN: "The Viera transport"
Hector: "Perhaps he comes only when I call him."
ORN looks at Hector
Hector: "He does have a tendency to show up when I shout his name."
ORN: "?"
ORN stares
ORN waits for Hector to do so then
Hector raises his hand in the air and then points skyward. "TROM-BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" shouted quite loudly.
[OOC] WC GM: Awareness check, Pak.
Pak rolled 1d100 and got 51 for a total of 51
[OOC] Pak: pass by 49
Pak sees a few Trombetracks in the north pole - leading into a snow bank.
Cassandra_Lionheart sticks wth the researchers.
Several Yeti tracks indicate pursuit - it is unclear if Trombe is the pursuer or the pursued.
Pak: "~!"
Pak: "He's at the north pole!"
Hector: "Hm."
ORN: "… Understood."
Eric_Lionheart Scans Pak.
Pak: "We need to get there posthaste!"
ORN will go over to the nearest set of controls and slam the damn things into the proper direction
Pak: "…ORN, it'd probably be better if we just took the bedroom cloud."
Pak: "…Though then the scientists couldn't get back down… hm."
ORN: "They will provide fire-support as required."
ORN: "Also, too late."
Level 46 Normal Humanoid. 441/441 HP, 241/241 MP. W: Mystify, I: Toad. So very taken, by a woman who waits for his return.
Pak didn't feel pain at all apparently.
Pak indeed did not.
Pak wonders why!
Pak: "Huh. That didn't hurt."
The library cloud does not move under ORN's controls.
The fact that the engine is sans fuel is probably why.
Eric Lionheart: "Hmm."
ORN: "… This requires repowering. This Unit can supply White. Shadow required."
Riia holds up a sign: "Air defenses."
Pak holds out a hand and tries to form a ball of shadowstuff for ORN.
[OOC] WC GM: Awareness, all.
Riia rolled 1d100 and got 6 ( Total: 6 ) **
Cassandra Lionheart rolled 1d100 and got 79 for a total of 79
[OOC] Riia: Crit, yes?
[OOC] WC GM: Yes.
[OOC] Riia: Or is crit 5….
ORN rolled 1d100 and got 96 ( Total: 96 )
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: pass by 21
[OOC] ORN: will GF that
[OOC] WC GM: Normal crit is 10.
ORN rolled 1d100 and got 94 ( Total: 94 )
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: …
[OOC] ORN: yay, made by 1
[OOC] WC GM: Eh, it's appropriate, given what's being observed for.
[OOC] WC GM: Miss with the penalties.
Pak rolled 1d100 and got 65 for a total of 65
[OOC] Pak: pass by 35
ORN breaks open his weapon arm, then brings the rails to almost touching, forming a pinpoint of white light at the center
Felicia rolled 1d100 and got 86 ( Total: 86 ) **
Pak: "What's going on? x.x;"
Riia blinks
Felicia: "???"
Riia holds up a hand!
Riia holds up a sign: "Volcanos!"
[OOC] WC GM: -30, so only Riia & Pak made it.
Riia hits the controls and swerves it back south.
Pak eeek!
Pak gives trajectories of incoming eruptions :x
Nothing happens, the engine still not actually having received its fuel yet.
Riia shakes her head at ORN
Pak: "We can't fit the library through the mountains!"
The library cloud has yet to start moving.
ORN: "This Unit would point out the shadow ball is also required."
Riia points imperiously at the bedroom cloud, which is A) fueled, B) small enough to fit past the volcanos, and C) not stuffed full of extra neutrals to protect.
Pak is still offering the Shadowball!
[OOC] Riia: Also, since when did ORN get a holy move?
ORN points at the engine, figuring he probably can't just pick that up
[OOC] Pak: 44 probably
Riia rolls her eyes at ORN
Hector: "Hm."
[OOC] ORN: since level 44.
Riia holds up a sign: "Get on small craft. Library cannot go north."
[OOC] Riia: Fair enough!
Pak wriggles. "Help me out of this thing x.x"
Hector: "We kind of figured that, though we really need to wake up Sakha first."
Pak: "Just drag her out!"
Felicia turns the sight booster off, helping Pak out. "That works."
Hector: "I'd prefer not to be that cruel."
Riia points towards the bedroom and cocks her head.
Pak tosses the shadow ball into the engine. >_>
Hector: "And I prefer to keep my precious parts unfrozen, thanks."
[OOC] Riia: Sakha isn't in one of the beds?
Cassandra_Lionheart giggles
Pak: "Hey, you scientists."
[OOC] Hector: Is she?
ORN fires a thin white beam at the other port
Sakha and Ahiru are currently in the bedroom. Sakha has yet to wake.
[OOC] Hector: I mean, we never learned where she slept since Terra hasn't said ANYTHING today.
[OOC] Riia: So, no problem.
Pak: "…You guys know that you might be stuck up here for a while, right?"
[OOC] Riia: Indeed.
[OOC] Riia: Probaly 'napped.
DwarfScholar: "Yer takin' the smaller craft? We'll be fine."
Pak: "Kay."
Riia frowns.
Pak: "The engine runs on holy and shadow energy, if you need to move it away from the mountains!"
Riia points at the orbital track of the moon and its mowbombs.
Pak: "Have fun!"
ORN: "The larger one nevertheless required fueling, Riia."
Riia holds up sign: "Safe from mows?"
Pak jumps onto the bedroomship.
DwarfScholar: "Jus' us an' tha biggest info haul o' the ages? Yeaaah, I think we can afford t' be spendin' a wee bit o' time here."
DwarfScholar: "We'll keep an eye out fer th' mows, lass. Don' worry 'bout us."
ORN: "Do not omit guards. You may be assaulted if not alert. Take care."
Cassandra_Lionheart gets back on the bedship and wvaes to the Scholars.
Riia thumbs-up at the scholar.
ORN jumps onto the smaller ship
Pak is ready!
Felicia is on the other ship, standing at the control panel.
The bedroom cloud begins to move under Felicia's controls.
Hector is at whatever's considered the "helm" of the bedroom cloud.
[OOC] WC GM: Actually, no, Felicia's at the helm. Unless Hector's displacing her?
[OOC] Hector: Well, I mean.
[OOC] Hector: The most captain-like place.
[OOC] ORN: … its a bedroom
[OOC] WC GM: Again, Felicia's already claimed it.
[OOC] Riia: Heh, captain's bed
[OOC] WC GM: Unless he's keeping a lookout.
ORN atop the thing, doing so
[OOC] Hector: Nevermind.
Pak nods. "Alright, let's go!"
[OOC] ORN: plenty of room up here
[OOC] Riia: Arrr
Pak: "We need trombe regardless of our plans, so >.<"
The radio crackles.
Pak: "!"
Pak: "Hector! Radio!"
Hector takes the radio out.
Hector: "…hasn't worked in ages, I don't see why we're even bothering."
Moogle: "I hate to interrupt your search for the library, but-"
Explosions sound in the distance.
Felicia: "There's a good reason."
Riia: //=| //
Hector: "We FOUND the library."
Moogle: "We're kind of under at-"
The radio cuts off in static.
Hector: "Under attack, huh."
[OOC] ORN: save for not telling us where they are, and them not having the trombe unit… bye bye low priority? ^^;;;
Hector: "I guess we know our next destination, then."
[OOC] WC GM: This would be the moogle from the factory.
[OOC] Hector: I'd prefer we cut right before combat starts. I can't take another hour of sitting on my ass.
[OOC] Pak: That's the idea, I think
[OOC] WC GM: Yeah, I was going to log end here, if you don't mind, and do combat shortly after next session start.
[OOC] Hector: I'm sitting ALL DAY at work and my desk is set up so I can't even stretch my legs out.
[OOC] WC GM: Any objections?
[OOC] Pak: That's fine~
ORN nods at Hector //
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: ok
ORN: "North pole, affirmative."
[OOC] WC GM: 11500 XP for all.
[OOC] Riia: yay

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License