EC Session 3.12

Evening, Boltember 2 Aerday.
The party has just arrived at the Volcannon.
Several eyes look up at them.
Pak looks down at the eyes.
ORN: "…"
Dwarf: "You are approaching holy ground."
Felicia: "…"
The eyes stare out from…oh! Those are robes! For a moment, you thought they were part of the rock floor.
Dwarf: "Why have you come here?"
[OOC] ORN: ok total mindblank here. why DID we come here again?
The…priests, apparently…stand in a line between you and the vast expanse of lava behind them.
Pak: "We want a word with Gaia."
It is almost a garden of magma - multiple layers, flowing down from basin to basin, into a central pool at the bottom.
Ahiru smiles and nods. //"She protects the land, but have you heard of the destruction lately?"
Dwarf: "So do we all, child. We await Gaia's return."
Dwarf: "No, we had not. You bring news from beyond the city?"
ORN: "Much. Gaia, as all the others, has rampaged for some time…"
Ahiru: "Tunnels being blown open, creatures being knocked aside in a path of destruction… Gaia must be the reason…"
She smiles at Fakir. "Right?"
ORN: "… ."
[OOC] Hector: brb. I sense something.
Sakha: "If Gaia isn't here, we should contemplate in anticipation of her return, as these matters must be seen to. To protect the peace."
Fakir: "…"
ORN: "If Gaia has yet to return, she will likely do so with the usual… escorts."
Fakir: "Err…yes, quite. The tunnel leads all the way to the city edge."
[OOC] Hector: Nevermind. It was just a really fucking loud plane.
[OOC] ORN: …
ORN: "You come here to… Worship Gaia?"
[OOC] Hector: I thought my parents had forgotten to close the screen door all the way, because it doesn't close on its own.
Dwarf: "That we do. This is a holy place, to Gaia and to Pyr."
ORN: "… Of course. They remain 'friendly' to eachother do they not?"
Hector is just kinda standing there, hanging out and looking at stuff.
Dwarf: "The Shrine of Awakening is the holiest point, should you wish to worship as well."
Sakha bows, "Yes please. Anything to pass the time in Gaia's honor while awaiting her return."
Felicia nods.
ORN: "The lowest point, near the magma. You worship both equally, then?"
The priest finally moves - still looking like a boulder - and points. You can barely see a rock, suspended above the lava, with rickety bridges leading to it.
Dwarf: "We worship Gaia. But we allow those Elvaan who wish to come to worship their Pyr."
Dwarf: "So few ever do, though."
Ahiru looks at Felicia.
ORN: "They may simply have a different method, such as those vehicles."
Dwarf: "They continue to celebrate their…'cleansing'."
ORN: "Cleansing?"
Felicia looks at Ahiru quizzicly.
Ahiru gets confused and looks away.
Dwarf: "…have you not heard the tale of the Exodus, the day the Volcannon was fired, the day of Awakening?"
ORN: "Yes. However, This Unit has yet to hear details of "
cleansing"."
The dwarf stops pointing, returning his hand to within his robe.
ORN: "Or another term may have been used. Please explain."
Dwarf: "Then sit, travellers, and I shall relate the tale."
ORN nods and kneels
Sakha sits her legstogether off to oneside.
Hector leans against a wall, arms crossed, trying to look cool and serious.
Pak sits next to Sakha
Dwarf: "About one hundred years ago, the Mithra and the Elvaan beseeched the Dwarves to allow this point to be used to summon a giant upwelling of magma."
Ahiru sits with legs outstretched in front of her.
ORN nods
Dwarf: "They called it the Volcannon, and said it was to deal with something far above."
Felicia sits crosslegged.
ORN: "The volcannon, an attempt to remove the threat of the second moon. Please continue."
Dwarf: "There was supposedly another race involved, the Mogri, but they never came down here."
ORN darkens
ORN: "Techschool ».«"
Dwarf: "Almost every single Elvaan mage was involved in the construction. Great acts of summoning took place."
Sakha swishes her tail, metalling categorizing her method of speaking Mogri, using her tail as an aid.
Dwarf: "Gaia has said that it was during this time that Gaia and the other spirits gained awareness, that their entire existances before then had been as dreamlike states."
[OOC] Sakha: * -metalling +mentally
Dwarf: "The Shrine of Awakening is where Gaia came into physical form."
ORN: "No conciousness… This was not known…."
Dwarf: "Gaia has also said that sentience was gained just prior to this time, with the coming of Grav."
Dwarf: "We…accept that Gaia is confused on this point."
Felicia: "…Hm."
Dwarf: "It has been a hundred years, after all."
ORN: "She may not be. Both coincide fairly closely."
ORN: "… If that helps your faith some."
Dwarf: "Indeed. It was sometime around then, this is for certain."
Ahiru: "…"
Dwarf: "But Gaia has two distinct memories. One of being awakened here, and one from a time and place far away."
ORN: "Then… She laid dormant in the meantime?"
Ahiru: "Earth is everywhere, so she it makes sense to me."
Dwarf: "No. Gaia has long been a part of us, though Gaia has only spoken to us since that time."
Dwarf: "Whatever the cause, the Volcannon went awry and backfired."
Pak: "Hmm…"
ORN thinks
Dwarf: "Lava fountained up everywhere! Dwarf and Elvaan alike fled, using their own means."
Dwarf: "The Mithra had already withdrawn to the surface, presumably to coordinate with the Mogri. The Elvaan mages made to follow them. Some probably made it."
ORN nods
ORN: "This Unit can attest to these facts."
ORN: "As can they."
Dwarf: "Several of our own kind followed as well. But then Pyr caused a massive fountain of lava to shoot up along the path, consuming those trying to flee."
Pak: "Hmm…"
Dwarf: "When it all subsided, those who survived took stock of their situation."
ORN: "… Ah! … … This Unit should finish that hole… Please continue."
Pak: "So the elementals were originally unconcious… interesting."
Dwarf: "Us of the earth, now cut off from the world above, made do as best we could. Eventually Gaia blessed us with the form of rock, that we may easily subsist on the world Gaia has provided us with."
Dwarf: "The Elvaan, meanwhile, had lost nearly all of their sages, their wise ones, their leaders."
ORN: "That explains a lot …"
Dwarf: "I am certain you have seen what they descended into."
ORN nods
ORN: "The creators would disapprove."
Sakha: "They are not the most intelligible…"
Dwarf: "They continue to celebrate the expungement of their magically talented, their intellectuals."
ORN: "Pyr fired at the wrong target…"
Dwarf: "Though it was not complete, and subsequent generations have awoken dormant heritage in a few cases."
Felicia: "…Indeed."
Dwarf: "We hope that their civilization may be restored in as little as a thousand years, maybe two thousand."
Sakha: "Those that dance the flames die younh before wisdom can be gained. Fitting for the Spirit of fire."
ORN: "This Series creators are defunct. However, others survive. Completing the dig should speed this up."
Hector: "Live fast, die young, and leave a beautiful corpse, huh."
ORN: "Perhaps, but in becoming the flame they have lost its enligtenment."
The priest smiles at Sakha's words. "An apt description. Truly you have met them, then."
Sakha: "In passing."
ORN: "Which leaves This Group with several new answers but an important question: What caused the Volcannon to misfire?"
[OOC] Sakha: And they're all probably older than Sakha XD
Dwarf: "Our records state that they are blessed with naturally long lifespans - that they may live more than twice as long as we used to be able to."
Pak: "Well…"
Pak: "I know that if I was an elemental spirit…"
ORN: "Grav's influence, using the moon? Or was it his plan all along, or simply a misconstrued counter to the impending crash…"
Dwarf: "I myself have yet to meet one older than I am, and I was newborn upon the day Gaia awoke."
Pak: "I wouldn't like being suddenly awakened and used to power a giant cannon to fire at a moon for who knows what reason."
ORN nods
Pak: "They probably panicked and didn't know what to do with themselves."
ORN: "Which may have been the plan. There is no evidence that the moon was struck and pushed into its current orbit…"
ORN: "Its work, for the time, may have been complete in doing this."
Pak: "…Although to be fair, the moon hasn't hit."
ORN: "If it brought Grav here… or if Grav brought IT here… that it could stop itself would not be so surprising."
Hector: "Maybe there's something on or in the moon."
Hector: "so the Volcannon coulda been aimed at the moon to either expose whatever was there and then get destroyed with a second shot, or the first shot'd be fired to take out whatever was there."
ORN: "If that was the case, how would they have known of a threat in the first place, enough to put this into action?"
Pak: "Hm."
Pak: "I guess we need to find out what's on the Moon."
Hector: "Hell if I know. But the idea of pushing the moon out of the way seems a little weird."
ORN: "And if the warnings of an impending crash were true at the time, would it not make sense that the moon itself was the threat?"
Pak: "Besides bunnies."
Pak: "…Actually, that reminds me."
Hector: "Either the moon or something on it."
Pak: "Were the Viera from the old moon or the new one?"
ORN: "… . That was never answered was it…"
Pak: "Nope. x_x"
Pak: "We should see if Ahiru can figure it out."
ORN nods.
ORN: "Milf may be able to answer"
ORN looks over to Ahiru
Felicia: "Perhaps."
Pak: "Anyway, should we go to the worship place?"
Ahiru: "I suppose I could try again… maybe a place of worship would help?"
Pak: "n.n Yeah."
ORN nods
ORN: "This Group would meditate on these matters. The lowest point, was it?"
The priests have returned to motionlessness, once again resembling boulders.
[OOC] WC GM: Awareness, all.
ORN rolled 1d100 and got 40 ( Total: 40 ) **
Pak rolled 1d100 and got 98 for a total of 98
Hector rolled 1d100 and got 35 for a total of 35
[OOC] Pak: Fail XD
Ahiru rolled 1d100 and got 2 ( Total: 2 )
Felicia rolled 1d100 and got 56 ( Total: 56 )
[OOC] ORN: pass by 44
Pak stares at Sakha randomly.
Sakha rolled 1d100 and got 80 ( Total: 80 )
VERY much resembling boulders…
[OOC] Hector: Pass by 45.
[OOC] Felicia: Pass by 13
Sakha isn't paying attention and already heading off to that place of worship.
Pak is following!
[OOC] ORN: and for the rest of us? less bouldery?
[OOC] WC GM: There was a penalty on the roll, but Ahiru got it.
[OOC] WC GM: Results PMed.
Ahiru looks at the rocks, walks up and pats the one that talked to her on the 'head'. "Thank you."
The rock does not respond.
[OOC] Hector: Passing my 80 by 45 is still a fail?
[OOC] Felicia: Huge Modifier is huge!
ORN stares over at Ahiru
[OOC] WC GM: Ah, I'd been looking at an outdated version of your sheet.
[OOC] Hector: I'll get you an updated version in five seconds.
[OOC] ORN: 84, 44 here, but either way ;p
ORN: "?"
Felicia stands, stretching.
Ahiru sighs. "Maybe they're not quite the same as me then…"
ORN: "Same as you?"
[OOC] Hector: http:/‘`/www.hyperguy.net/mediocrity/``ffwhat2.rtf updated up to the second.
Hector: "Seems kinda transform-y, y’know."
[OOC] WC GM: Got it. Could you translate to wiki format after this session, please?
Ahiru: "They aren't dwarves. They're rocks that Gaia granted sentience to."
Hector: "Like they're…outcroppings of rock that can turn into dwarves."
Hector: "Exactly!"
ORN: "Guardian spirits of this place, then."
Hector: "Crazy stuff, man."
Felicia: "Ah. Makes sense."
Ahiru: "I was a duck before and I had my memories and mind from before, but these they're just sentient when it is called for… they have no other existence or purpose… it's sad."
Pak: "Aw… ._."
ORN: "Their existance may be satisfactory to them."
Hector scritches Pak behind his ears as they walk.
ORN: "They were but rocks before, and if blissfully sleeping the rest of the time… They are saved much boredom"
Pak myao.
Pak: "…"
Pak blushes and looks at his stomach.
Pak: "I'm hungry again? x.x We just had such a nice meal!"
Pak: "My metabolism's too fast. T_T"
Felicia chuckles.
Hector: "Again? Geez. Well, we'll head back to the restaurant after we're done here."
Hector: "They've got a repeat customer in me, that's for damn sure."
Pak: "I'm skinny as a stick…"
Fakir nods. "If they said they're waiting for Gaia, then we must have beaten the spirit back here. Though I wonder how."
ORN: "Violence. It makes the crazies come to senses somewhat faster than none."
ORN sparkles a bit and clutches his lance
Felicia: "Perhaps she was distracted?"
Pak: "But the energy got away."
The bridges to the Shrine of Awakening seem like they might collapse at any moment.
Pak: "…"
Pak: "…I-i'm not sure how I feel about walking onto that."
Hector: "…can they even support Orn's weight?"
And yet they appear to be all that holds up the undoubtedly thousands of kilograms heavy "floating" island in the middle.
Pak: "I mean, I know we just sort of ignore traps and charge in head first, that's our MO."
Pak: "But…"
Pak: "…I-i just have a really bad feeling about this…
Hector: "You and me both."
ORN: "This Unit could jump down to the pools and avoid the bridges… However a misstep would be… … less fun."
Pak: "…And ORN can only carry one or two of us."
Pak: "…"
Pak AHA!
Pak looks…
ORN: "… . . reinforcement."
All beneath is red and molten. Even ORN's heat tolerance might be challenged.
Pak: "Wait, I forgot."
Pak: "Dammit. I didn't learn any spells to make us lighter."
Pak: "Only heavier."
Pak: "…"
Pak: "Okay, idea."
Hector: "Hm."
Pak: "I'm gonna test the structural integrity of this bridge."
ORN: "… Perhaps a bit of the wall sent into the bridges to reinforce it?"
Hector: "Sakha could freeze the path that Orn'll jump over in order to keep him from burning too much."
Pak prepares to cast Tractor…
Felicia: "…"
Sakha casts Float on the party. "This'll do."
ORN: "That would make the bridge even more brittle, hector."
Felicia: "…"
Hector: "Well, whaddya know."
ORN: "hm. This will do."
ORN nods at sakha
Pak: "Oh."
Pak: "You learned it! <3"
Hector gives Sakha a thumbs-up. "This is why you're the brains and I'm not."
Pak: "Yay Sakha~"
Pak walks across the bridge first, being one of the lightest.
Sakha: "…"
she scoffs and crosses the bridge.
The bridge seems rickety…but no matter how much weight is put on it, it Does Not Move.
ORN: "This Unit will go last… just in case"
[OOC] Hector: Damned loudass lawnmowers.
Felicia seems a little unnerved by suddenly being a few feet off the ground, but proceeds across the bridge.
[OOC] WC GM: Awareness all - this time, no penalty, so just tell me if you pass.
Sakha rolled 1d100 and got 41 ( Total: 41 )
ORN rolled 1d100 and got 53 ( Total: 53 )
Felicia rolled 1d100 and got 20 ( Total: 20 )
Ahiru rolled 1d100 and got 99 ( Total: 99 )
[OOC] Felicia: Pass
[OOC] ORN: made it by 31
[OOC] Sakha: fail 11
[OOC] Ahiru: botch
Pak rolled 1d100 and got 19 for a total of 19
[OOC] Pak: Pass
It is a bit hot, and red light from below illuminates every-waitaminute…the roof is lit from above…
Hector rolled 1d100 and got 1 for a total of 1
Pak: "…Huh?"
Looking up, you see the first bit of blue sky you've seen in almost a week.
[OOC] Hector: Critpass.
Pak looks up.
Pak: "…SKY"
Pak: "OMG"
WAY far above.
That would be the opening of the volcano.
Felicia: "…Oh how I missed thee."
Far above the distance even ORN can jump.
ORN: "… Firing shaft…"
Hector looks up. "So that's what it looks like."
Hector: "The sky and the Volcannon. :E"
Felicia then gives Pak a rather confused look. "…OMG?"
Hector looks down and then up again. "Y'know…"
Pak: "…I told you. Me an' Hector learned some local dialect."
Pak: "Train, Elf, etc. You were asleep."
Felicia: "…Right."
Hector: "We could…"
Hector: "Or someone could…"
Pak: "…?"
Hector: "The whole firing shaft looks like you could actually come down here from the surface."
Pak: "…Yeah, kinda. But…"
Pak: "That's not what I was thinking about."
ORN: "Into the fumes. And the Magma. after climbing a mountain."
Pak: "This giant rock…"
Pak tries to get a sense for its shape." // //
Pak looks around…
Pak: "…Is this what they were going to fire?"
ORN nods
ORN: "Possibly"
Hector: "Seems like it. Don't touch anything, though. I don't want this thing reactivated."
Pak casts Sight.
Hector looks up again. "The moon's STILL here!"
Hector: "The moon doesn't move?"
Hector: "Wait, it does. There it goes."
Hector: "So this thing's still aimed properly."
Hector: "…wouldn't the backblast knock it off-course like when you're firing a gun or shooting an arrow?"
ORN: "It is rather well…. Anchored. However… that moon is distant… perhaps calculations were not made."
Hector: "But weren't the greatest minds in the world workin' on this? Man, I don't think they could fuck up that calculation, y'know. 'specially the moogles. Those sonsabitches are SMART."
Pak: "Hmm. The shape doesn't seem to look like what they wanted to fire."
Sakha: "Not everything can be done right the first time."
Pak: "I can't see all the way outside."
Pak: "Even with Sight."
Pak: "If I was higher up, maybe…"
Pak: "But All I can see if I zoom out is more shaft.
ORN: "Entirely new things can fail… sometimes spectacularly."
ORN looks at pak
ORN: "This Unit could throw you?"
Hector: "But how would he get back down here?"
Hector: "Unless you jumped and anchored yourself to the wall somehow."
ORN: "A short-lived but glorious view, much like your teachers on the train >.>"
ORN shakes head
Felicia looks over the srhine itself…
ORN: "This Unit cannot reach that altitude…"
Pak: "Sigh…"
ORN: "This Unit is still working on that."
The shrine seems…old. Weathered, even.
Pak looks around dizzily.
Pak drops Sight.,
Pak: "…Do you think it rains?"
Pak: "Like, that water drips down here?"
A few bits of ancient rusted metal can be seen within.
ORN checks on the metal
Hector: "Makes sense."
[OOC] WC GM: ORN - Lore: Machina
Hector: "Y'think the water made the shaft bigger than it used to be?"
ORN: "In this heat, it would evaporate before reaching the ground…."
ORN rolled 1d100 and got 67 ( Total: 67 )
Pak: "Maybe…"
[OOC] ORN: failed by 3
ORN: "… ?"
ORN kneels down
ORN rams his fist into the ground and starts eating away at the rock to try and clear it
Felicia: "…"
ORN: "This Unit cannot make these runes out."
The rock very quickly gives way to metal plating.
Which in turn quickly gives way to wiring.
ORN takes a closer look
[OOC] WC GM: I presume you stop eating away there? :P
[OOC] ORN: yeah
[OOC] ORN: would've stopped at the plating and pulled it out, but eh, went a bit far ;p
[OOC] WC GM: Another Lore check.
ORN rolled 1d100 and got 90 ( Total: 90 )
[OOC] ORN: gonna gf that
ORN rolled 1d100 and got 48 ( Total: 48 )
[OOC] ORN: pass by 16
[OOC] ORN: … might not be same game but last time levers + nova + bad lore combined I shot a castle filled with relics we needed into orbit
ORN: "… power… power…. …"
ORN: "This control room was… communicating… "
ORN looks for the mains, and tries to lightly and slowly discharge a lightning stab
Lights flicker on throughout the shrine.
ORN: "Translation is required… if someone could make out these runes, This Unit would appreciate."
Including internal lights - the rest of the party can clearly see writing.
Hector looks at the writing.
Hector: "…mogri?"
Pak: "…I can read Ancient."
Pak: "What is it?"
ORN looks over at the others
Pak looks at the language.
ORN: "These systems may not hold very long"
Felicia takes a gander.
Pak: "Oh, it's Mogri."
Pak: "Does anyone know it?"
Sakha checks it out.
[OOC] WC GM: Lang: Mogri to translate.
Sakha rolled 1d100 and got 45 ( Total: 45 )
Sakha easily finds the "on" switch.
[OOC] Sakha: Pass by 9
[OOC] Felicia: KupoKupoKupoKupoKupoKupo
[OOC] Pak: On- Kupo. Off-Kupo. Fuck you-Kupo.
Sakha turns the on switch.
[OOC] Hector: SHOW US YOUR TITS-KUPOPOKUTITS.
[OOC] Pak: Ah, Kupolish.
[OOC] Hector: There's no mogri word for "tits" because female moogles don't have any.
[OOC] Pak: Hahaha
A nearby glass panel, that had looked like more metal, flickers into static.
The static soon clears.
On the other side is…you're not quite sure. The floor seems to be fog…or clouds…
Pak: "…What?"
Pak: "What's this thing?"
Sakha looks at the glass panel.
ORN: "What this used to be…"
A white, stone-like material forms columns in the background. There's a bit of rubble strewn around.
?: "Kuupo…kukuku…"
Hector: "Why are we messing with this?"
[OOC] ORN: stones here, or at the other end?
[OOC] WC GM: At the other end
Sakha: "Considering that the moogles apparentlly never came down here, where is there moogle technology and moogle writing?"
Hector: "Shouldn't we keep this thing NOT ON so we don't set it off again?"
Pak: "This isn't a firing mechanism, I think."
ORN: "Quiet. This is not the firing station … … what are those furry monsters saying?"
?: "Kuku…kuPOKUPO?!?!?!?"
Sakha turns to the Moogle voice. "Coming?"
ORN: "Please translate?"
Felicia: "…"
A purple moogle, wide-eyed, runs into view and looks close.
Moogle: "…"
Sakha responds in moogle. "Ku, kuupokuupopo kupokupoku."
Pak: "…"
Felicia: "…"
Pak watches Sakha's tail.
The moogle frowns. "Kuuu…KU. PO. KU. PO?"
Hector: "o_O"
Sakha: "Kupopo?"
Pak: "…o.o"
Pak: "Sakha, get your tail visible to the screen."
?: "Ku po. Ku pipo."
Sakha: "He seems to understand me well enough."
?: "That's a she, madam."
?: "And Mogri or Common, please. I'd rather not switch back and forth."
Sakha: "I'm the only one that knows Mogri here, so Common would be prefered for the group."
The moogle seems ticked off.
?: "Fine. Now. WHAT HAPPENED?"
Pak: "Um…"
Pak: "We don't know."
Pak: "We're 100 years late to the party. But this is a machine?"
?: "It's been YEARS, kupo it. I was starting to think you'd all died or something."
Pak: "We're deep in the Volcannon."
?: "Yeah, I know you are. Firing control. So what's TAKING you?"
ORN: "There was a misfire."
Sakha: "It seems that when the Volcannon was activated Pyr and Gaia went berserk and caused problems. Everyone did not die though."
?: "We've…well, *I* have…kept things lined up. FIRE IT AGAIN ALREADY!!!"
Pak: "…Uh…"
ORN: "Most races have been sealed in their own little surface dwellings for a hundred years. Firing aid from the spirits has been lost, and they are currently on a rampage."
ORN: "Explain yourself"
?: "No, explain YOURself. You'll have another pass in ten minutes. PREPARE TO FIRE ALREADY! Sheesh!"
Pak: "…"
Felicia: "…"
Pak: "Uh…"
?: "You ARE the firing team, aren't you?"
Pak: //'No.
"
ORN: "And this will Accomplish?"
Felicia: "We are not fire control."
Pak: "They're probably dead."
?: "…"
?: "…kupo it…"
Pak: "The misfire killed a lot of dwarves."
Pak: "…Wait."
She slinks down from the screen. You can hear faint sobs.
Sakha: "It's been 100 years. Everyone had frgotten why the moon was desired to be destroyed."
Pak: "How have you lived this long? I didn't know Moogles could live 100 years…"
Pak: "…What's going on up there?"
Only sobbing comes back.
Hector: "Look, we're sorry we're not the firing team, but a lot of shit's gone down in a century and I don't think firing it again would fix anything."
Felicia sighs.
?: "For…forget it. We're dead. I should've realized…"
ORN: "This communication system was extracted from the rubble. The firing attempt all but broke the minds of the elementals entirely, and This Group has been left wondering as to what Grav's original goal was."
?: "This is Aerie…signing off…"
ORN: "Any answers you can provide would be helpful"
Sakha: "Wait!"
Static fills the monitor again.
ORN: "… This cannot be good."
Sakha: "How the hell are we going to get to the sky to clear up this mess now?"
Felicia: "… Great."
Pak: "I don't have any clue. x.x"
Pak: "Where WAS that?"
Fakir: "…the Moogles' realm. It had to be."
Hector: "Man, it'd be nice if the damn smart races came up with some air-travel technology."
Sakha: "Maybe the Refuge Moogles might help… It must have been the sky realm the moogles are supposed to have come from."
ORN glares at sakha
Pak bonks ORN.
Sakha: "What?"
Pak: "Oh come on."
ORN: "Those would not be trustworthy"
Pak: "We dealt with people who thought me and Sakha were monsters."
Pak: "You can deal with Moogles, okay? T_T"
ORN: "The difference being that those dealing with you were incorrect."
Sakha: "Moogles should know how to get home. Simple as that!"
Felicia: "Not neccesarily…"
ORN grumbles something about sooner trusting the pyr-worshipers
Hector scratches the back of his head.
Pak: "…"
Pak: "Gaia's not here. x_x;"
Pak: "I just remembered, we came here to find her."
Pak: "Him. It?"
Hector: "Guess not."// He looks up at the sky, trying to figure out what time it is.
Fakir scratches the back of his head as well. "Gaia's more of an it."
Pak: "
Pak: "Kay."
The blues overhead have gone through purple to black. From that and your own fatigue, you're pretty sure it's somewhere from 6 to 9 PM.
Possibly 10.
Sakha goes back to turn off the system.
Hector sighs. "It's getting kinda late, guys."
ORN nods
Pak: "Yeah… should we just camp out here?"
ORN: "This Unit should finish the skeleton-path…"
Hector: "I'd rather not camp out if we have an actual place to sleep, y'know."
Felicia: "Quite."
Sakha: "But forking over the cash again…?"
Hector: "It's something we'll just have to live with."
Pak: "Yeah…"
ORN: "At worst, a new trade route may be established."
[OOC] WC GM: So, heading back out to find an inn?
Hector: "We could always go bat-hunting sometime if we need money. Those things bleed gil."
ORN: "It would prove entertaining"
[OOC] Hector: Yes, being careful about the bridges.
[OOC] WC GM: Trade check if so.
Sakha: "I want to keep going… I want to finish here, hop back to refuge and get SOMEONE working on a flying machine to talk to those moogles."
Pak: "Sigh…"
ORN rolled 1d100 and got 73 ( Total: 73 )
Pak: "I wanted to too, but… T_T It looks like we can't go home yet."
Hector: "You do realize it's nighttime and we've been busting our asses all day, right?"
[OOC] ORN: fail by 21 ^^:
[OOC] WC GM: Anyone else?
[OOC] ORN: eh, I just dig the holes, they can figure out what to do with it themselves? ;p
Sakha: "Fine. I'll look."
Felicia: "I'll just be happy to be on the surface… where seeing the sky isnt a luxury…"
Sakha rolled 1d100 and got 44 ( Total: 44 ) **
[OOC] Sakha: pass by 18
The inns at this end of town are MUCH more reasonably priced, not being tourist traps. One of them lets you in at only 75 Gil each.
Sakha: "I guess that's not so bad…"
Pak: "Oooh~"
Hector: "Sold."
ORN will pay, but will go finish digging up that skeleton column in the morning
Felicia nods. "This will do nicely."
Or so ORN would like to.
Hector puts down the 75.
Pak does too~
[OOC] ORN: indeed. damn party and quest things getting in the way! ;p
The beds are comfortable enough, and there's even a - very - little food you can eat.
[OOC] WC GM: You're all paying, I assume.
[OOC] Pak: Yup
Sakha pays. "I hope we will get more edible food as we explore on…"
[OOC] Hector: We're going to the ELVAAN MEAT RESTAURANT in the morning. :D
Your dreams are nice enough, and you wake up last week.
…wait, no. Rock roof, it's dwarves in the street…
…but screaming? Panic in the streets? Check and check.
Sounds of fighting? Check.
Deja vu? Check.//
[OOC] WC GM: 5500 XP, 1000 Gil

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License