EC Session 2.3

Morning, Gaial 3 Milfday.
[OOC] Sakha: Ohno… not Milfday…
You've spent the night in the encampment - portable base, really - of Viera apparently known as fluffists, for their furred ears.
[OOC] Sakha: In the land of Milf, when she's your enemy, bad things are bound to happen
Judging by the contents of their meat locker, they dine exclusively on the other major faction of Viera - patchers, who lack fur but tattoo their skins.
ORN: (want… kill… so much…)
The friendly quartermaster who let you stay the night, for taking out those patcher archaeologists, has also been making moves on Hector, assuring him it's not for food but just for fun.
Whether or not she succeeded, only Hector knows for sure.
Hector-nova: (well, It'll probably work eventually. I give her half an hour.)
[OOC] WC GM: She's had all night.
[OOC] WC GM: And, if necessary, taken all night - though she did let Hector get some sleep.
[OOC] Hector-nova: then known… her. for sure.
She also let you do the merchant thing, buying some spare weapons they had no need for.
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: Got mine! ^_^ V
[OOC] Hector-nova: no idea if I did
[OOC] ORN: I took care of mine
But now morning arises. They are off to kill another group of Viera - neutrals in the conflict, which the fluffists apparently despise even more than they do the patchers.
[OOC] ORN: which we are going to stop.
[OOC] Hector-nova: we need to get to the capital
[OOC] Sakha: I've got pretty much the best gear I can use anyway
You, on the other hand, have directions to the capital - to the east. Unless you wanted to stop the fluffists first.
[OOC] ORN: I'm stopping the fluffists.
They number about 50, and are more heavily armed than you, so a straight-up battle seems suicide.
[OOC] Hector-nova: we have more important things to do
Sakha doesn't really care. She's agreed not to kill the Neurtals that helped them before, but that doesn't mean she'd necessarily protect them.
The terrain is mostly open plains, so ambushing with terrain features seems unlikely…or does it?
[OOC] WC GM: Recap done, and go!
Cassandra_Lionheart thinks and just shakes her head at the situation
[OOC] ORN: Better the neutrals than those willing to eat other sentients however is it not?
ORN: "This unit finds their actions to be unacceptable."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Yeah, idon't think its right, but also they out number us."
ORN: "This unit suggests we bring aid to the others, at the very least in form of warnings."
[OOC] Sakha: Hector's our leader and his player isn't here ~_~ He'd probably point out how crazy it is to take on 50 opponents
[OOC] ORN: coward
It being early morning, not many of the Viera are walking around just now. So long as you aren't shouting, there seems little danger of being overheard.
[OOC] Sakha: No he's a leader and thinks about his people first
Cassandra Lionheart: "I say we go away from this prblem. We have to go to the capital, right?
Ahiru: "I think giving them a warning would be good, they were nice to us and told us about the library."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Yeah, your right, as long as we don't get cuaght."
ORN: "This unit could get there relatively quickly"
Sakha: "I don't really want to get involved. Whether they kill each other or not is not my problem."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Yeah, I think we should warn them! ORN, mind if I go with you?"
[OOC] Ahiru: Yay for having 2 characters with opposing views on the same issue
[OOC] Hector-nova: I'm not getting much of a choice because my player isn't here am I. I'll just be happy he's not one to sell my stuff
You hear metal tinking against metal. The Viera appear to be starting to pack up camp.
Cassandra Lionheart: "I think we should head out now, if we want to warn them!"
ORN: "This unit is uncertain the ride will be very comfortable for Cassie. This unit plans to… avoid.. intervening terrain."
Sakha: "I want to get to the library and learn more about Mithra, as does Pak."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Its okay ORN. We have to do this."
ORN: "Very well."
The //"library" proved to be nothing more than a crashed rocket. The books and literature that used to be around the area had apparently been evacuated to the capitol.
Sakha: "And you."
She points to Ahiru. "Want to find your Fakir, right?"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Sakha, we won't be long. We will be right back."
ORN will find a quiet spot behind wherever they were sleeping, pick up cassie and start bunnyhopping as fast as possible towards the neutral encampment
[OOC] WC GM: Stealth check
[OOC] ORN: what's the default?
Sakha: "If you want to warn them go ahead, I'm going the other way."
[OOC] Sakha: AGI
ORN rolled 1d100 and got 83 ( Total: 83 )
[OOC] ORN: er, I'm bad at being inconspicuous
[OOC] Pak-fu: Door be back in a minute or so :P
ORN gets away - but he's noticed. Oh, boy, is he noticed.
[OOC] ORN: come up with something will you? I needed food or something
[OOC] WC GM: You're away
[OOC] WC GM: It's everyone else who'll have to deal with it
ORN was taking cassie with him
Quartermaster: "Err, why is your companion headed north? The capitol's to the east."
Hector-nova: "Something about stomping and a preemptive strike."
Cassandra Lionheart: "ORN, go as fast as you can!"
Ahiru stands divided and watches ORN go. "I think they dropped something important coming down."
Hector-nova: "I think the neutrals have something of his."
[OOC] WC GM: Acting checks
[OOC] ORN: like respect
[OOC] Ahiru: Idiot lets null anything hector-nova just rped, hectors not that stupid
[OOC] Hector-nova: what's the default on that? hector not have it either
Ahiru rolled 1d100: 99 [Total: 99 (High), Avg and got 99.00]
[OOC] ORN: fine, but I'll only control him for combat then.
[OOC] Ahiru: SPR, and sugar hates me
Hector-nova rolled 1d100: 18 [Total: 18 (Low), Avg and got 18.00]
[OOC] Hector-nova: ;p
[OOC] ORN: I am so getting karmic backlash for that in combat
[OOC] WC GM: Hector has a +10 bonus, given recent events
[OOC] Hector-nova: well it was a bare pass before the bonus so, cool.
The Quartermaster looks suspiciously at Ahiru, but nods at Hector's explanation. "Just so long as they aren't warning them or anything."
[OOC] WC GM: Umm…actually, it was a fail, I think.
[OOC] WC GM: Hector's SPR is 5, and no Acting skill, so default 12.
[OOC] Hector-nova: roll of 18 vs default of 18.. or did he miscalc that? 3x stat +10 right?
[OOC] WC GM: 3*stat+10, /2
[OOC] Hector-nova: /2
[OOC] WC GM: SPR 5 -> 3*5=15, +10=25, /2=12.5, rounds to 12
[OOC] Hector-nova: ?
[OOC] Hector-nova: ah
[OOC] WC GM: Straight SPR checks would be vs. 25
[OOC] WC GM: Anyway, continue
Cassandra_Lionheart bounds up and down on ORN and says "I guess when we get there we find the elder and tell them they are coming, huh?"
Sakha: "They can meet up with us later, I want to get to those books."
[OOC] Pak-fu: Back
Ahiru follows merrilly behind Sakha.
ORN nods
[OOC] WC GM: ORN, VIT check
ORN rolled 1d100: 61 [Total: 61 (High), Avg and got 61.00]
[OOC] ORN: that can't be good ^^:
[OOC] Sakha: ORN gets tired
[OOC] ORN: indeed
ORN's energy supplies weren't meant for such sustained long periods of extremely active operation.
ORN: "uh oh"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Whats wrong, ORN?"
[OOC] WC GM: Though there is a very simple solution, given his passenger >_>
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: Cure will work that way?
ORN: "Er… This unit was not meant for rapid multiple leaps"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Do you want me to get off, and we can both sprint to town?"
[OOC] WC GM: Ever heard of Intuitive Magic?
ORN plops down
Cassandra_Lionheart falls off of ORN and shakes her head
ORN: "My appologies. This unit will need rest"
Cassandra Lionheart: "No problem, let me try and Cure you."
Cassandra_Lionheart casts Cure on ORN
Cassandra_Lionheart hops on ORN, and does a continuous Cure spell to it, hoping it helps.
[OOC] WC GM: For the record: I'm allowing IM-alikes for non-mages, too.
[OOC] WC GM: ORN's rapid-bounding being a good example of this.
[OOC] ORN: cool. Remind me to try and smash a bridge down when I get the chance ;p
ORN: "Thank you. Please hold on."
ORN gets going again
Cassandra_Lionheart looks at ORN, and says "Giddy up?"
It takes about half of Cassandra's mana reserves to fuel ORN the rest of the way, but they make it easily far ahead of the Viera.
Cassandra_Lionheart holds tight, while suppling he Cure spell to him
[OOC] WC GM: I believe that puts Cassandra at 16/32 MP?
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: yes
ORN: "Unit and Helper would speak to your leader if possible. We bring warnings."
As it happens, said leader was just coming out to relieve the guard.
Cassandra Lionheart: "Yes, please. They are coming to attack here!"
NeutralLeader: "Who's coming?"
ORN: "Furred ones, intent on feeding."
Cassandra Lionheart: "The fluffers! Yeah."
ORN: "Neutrals appear to be of higher priority than their enemy"
NeutralLeader: "Furred…fluffists?"
She makes a face.
ORN nods
NeutralLeader: "Yeah, we have that effect on them. How many?"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Yeah, 50."
ORN: "This unit managed to pass them with Helper Cassie's aid, but they should arrive shortly."
NeutralLeader: "50? Hmm…ah! That would be that company I was hearing about. I thought they were going to strike at Planetfall first?"
Cassandra Lionheart: " No, they are coming here!"
She blushes. "I figured they wouldn't attack you, but I wanted you to see their barbarity first hand. That's why I sent you that way without warning."
ORN: "They appear to give elimination of neutrals higher priority. We were overheard at the library."
NeutralLeader: "Waaait…you made it all the way to Planetfall and back…"
NeutralLeader: "…you people move fast."
ORN nods
Cassandra Lionheart: "Well, alittle magic doesn't hurt either."
ORN: "Indeed. Such movement is exhausting"
NeutralLeader: "I'm curious how - not that it'll do us much good, holed up in here."
ORN points up
NeutralLeader: "But perhaps we can talk another day. We need to get our defenses ready, and you should get out of here before the fighting starts."
ORN: "Any loud crashes heard were likely the answer to your question."
ORN: "This unit hopes for your victory."
She pokes her head inside. "Hey, can we get a spare map out here, please?"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Right. We don't want to caught in the middle. Good luck."
ORN gets ready to start jumping off, halts a second, and hands a tintcure to cassie
Moments later, she emerges with a map of the area. "Where would your companions be headed?"
Cassandra_Lionheart thanks ORN, and downs it, then says "To the town in the east."
ORN: "east of furred encampment.
ORN: "Capital?"
NeutralLeader: "To the east…hmm…oh! The capital?"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Yes."
Cassandra Lionheart: "They wanted to go to the library there."
ORN: "This unit would appreciate the most direct route. Straight line would do."
She starts tracing lines on the map with her finger. "Then they'll be going this way. Straight shot. Your best bet is to go this way - that'll let you intercept them, and if you move fast, you'll miss the fluffists entirely."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Okay, thank you, and good luck."
Cassandra_Lionheart hops back on ORN
NeutralLeader: "To you as well. May we see each other again someday."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Yes."
ORN nods
Cassandra_Lionheart smiles, and pat ORN on the head to go
ORN jumps
Cassandra_Lionheart begins the Cure stream again on ORN
ORN: "Neutral leader's question should be answered with this."
Again it takes half of Cassandra's mana reserves - you barely glimpse the oncoming fluffists on the horizon to your right.
Cassandra Lionheart: "Good, we made time! Now to catch up with the rest of the gang."
They are not even in sight of the neutrals before they disappear again over the horizon. About an hour later, you rejoin your companions, already en route to the capital.
The sun blazes overhead, marking it as around midday.
ORN craters, kneeling next to the group, sparkling in the midday sun
ORN helps cassie off and stands
Cassandra_Lionheart takes ORN's hand, and smile
ORN: "The neutrals have been warned. Were there any impediments to your travel?"
Sakha: "Not really."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Good."
Cassandra Lionheart: "So, how far from the capital are we now?"
[OOC] ORN: where, roughly on map, was the interception point? halfway?
[OOC] WC GM: Not even a tenth of the way.
[OOC] WC GM: The capital is off the right side of the map.
it will be a few days travel, at your current pace.
ORN: "This may take some days."
ORN: "It was a large map"
?: "It'll take you forever."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Crud….huh?"
ORN: "Only a few d.. what?"
ORN looks, spear readied
[OOC] WC GM: For background music, almost anything from Wild Arms will do here
Cassandra_Lionheart puts her hand on her sword and says "May I ask who you are please?"
?: "Now, now, surely you remember us."
[OOC] ORN: don't tell me its the goons?
Cassandra_Lionheart turns to look to see who it is
Three figures on chocobo almost melt out of the shimmering illusion that the hot midday sun makes of the horizon.
?: "You only killed us."
Wedge: "And now we're here to repay the favor."
ORN: "If this group has eliminated you, would it not be likely we will do so again?"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Biggs? Wedge? Hicks? Oh…damn it. What? the 9 heels didn't want you?"
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: hells
[OOC] Sakha: Cassie in 9inch heels
Hicks: "Don' ask us how we got here. All I 'member is dyin', then some spirit askin' us if we wann'd revenge."
Biggs: "Of course we said yes."
They look…a little less intact than last time. You can see clean through Biggs' bellybutton, out the back.
Pak-fu looks suprised, he didn't even have to mention them this time! >.>
Sakha: "So we kill you again? Got it, I'll note your second date of death."
ORN: "They appear to already be dead."
Cassandra_Lionheart blinks and shakes her head and says "You know, I want to send you back, to tell whoever raised you too just rest in pieces!"
ORN: "This went rather quickly."
Ahiru: "Chocobos move fast."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Knock them off!"
WC GM: //Battle order: Ahiru:18 Cassandra:18 Hector:18 Pak:13 Biggs:12 Hicks:12 Sakha:12 Wedge:11 ORN:11

[OOC] WC GM: Ahiru!
Ahiru starts off with the old 1-2-1-2-3-4!
Ahiru rolled 1d6 and got 3 ( Total: 3 )
Ahiru: Temptation Tango
Ahiru rolled 1d3 and got 3 ( Total: 3 )
[OOC] Ahiru: On Wedge
Ahiru rolled 1d100 and got 53 ( Total: 53 )
[OOC] Ahiru: success x 19
[OOC] WC GM: 72-MEVA CoS, right?
[OOC] Ahiru: yes
[OOC] WC GM: fails
[OOC] Ahiru: ;-;
Wedge gives a sneer to Ahiru. //"What are you trying to do? Confuse me?"
[OOC] WC GM: Very close, though.
[OOC] WC GM: Cassandra!
Cassandra_Lionheart leaps at Wedge and hacks at him
Cassandra Lionheart rolled 1d100 and got 62 ( Total: 62 )
[OOC] WC GM: hit
Cassandra Lionheart rolled 2d10+60 and got 1, 7 ( Total: 68 )
Casandra slices off Wedge's nose, spiting his face.
[OOC] WC GM: Hector!
[OOC] Hector-nova: which one's the girl again? biggs?
[OOC] WC GM: Yep.
Cassandra Lionheart: "Wow, talk about a splitting headache, eh, Wedgie?"
[OOC] WC GM: Bodybuilder
Hector-nova winks at biggs and does groping motion as he jumps at her
Hector-nova: //(steal!)

Hector-nova rolled 1d100-79 and got 10 ( Total: -69 )
Hector-nova: (dunno if I did that right)
Hector-nova: (but it sure rolled nice)
WC GM rolled 1d100 and got 31 ( Total: 31 )
Hector grabs a Hi Potion from Biggs.
[OOC] WC GM: Pak!
Pak-fu loads up those Moogle Reels!
Pak-fu rolled 1d10: 9 [Total: 9 (High), Avg and got 9.00]
Pak-fu rolled 2d100 and got 51, 70 ( Total: 121 )
Pak-fu rolled 1d10: 5 [Total: 5 (Low), Avg and got 5.00]
Pak-fu rolled 3d8+15 and got 6, 5, 1 ( Total: 27 )
[OOC] Pak-fu: A small house lands on a random target for 27 ARM damage.
WC GM rolled 1d3 and got 1 ( Total: 1 )
A house bounces off of Biggs with a *tink*.
Biggs ka-clicks her rifle and fires off a round at Sakha.
WC GM rolled 1d100 and got 89 ( Total: 89 )
WC GM rolled 1d12+36,200% and got 5 ( Total: 82.0 )
The round tears a hole through the book Sakha was reading, for 82, ARM damage.
Sakha is no longer Unaware.
Sakha: "Ow! I wasn't finish my notes!"
Cassandra Lionheart: "uh, oh….Didn't you three learn from the last time?"
Hicks, meanwhile, fires a shot at Cassandra.
WC GM rolled 1d100 and got 1 ( Total: 1 )
WC GM rolled 1d12+36 and got 8 ( Total: 44 )
For 44, ARM damage.
Hicks: "We learned we need to kill you first."
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: 107/127
[OOC] WC GM: Sakha!
Cassandra Lionheart: "Wrong answer…"
Sakha: "You, my dear Brute, need a bath!"// Sakha casts Water on Biggs.
Sakha rolled 1d100: 11 [Total: 11 (Low), Avg and got 11.00]
Sakha rolled 2d8+120: 3, 5 [Total: 128.0 (Low), Avg and got 4.00]
The water washes over Biggs, washing away some of her muscles.
Cassandra Lionheart: //O.o *holds down what little she had eaten on this trip*

Wedge: "Is that your new trick? Hmph!"// He mutters a bit. A blue spherical shield winks into existance around Biggs.
ORN: "This Unit apologises for thinking death was sufficient to ensure victory."
ORN kneels down and concentrates for a moment (CT4)
ORN: "Engaging!"
[OOC] WC GM: ORN! You're all that's left.
ORN spins and launches his pike into the air, leaping after it.
ORN grabs and smashes down into the middle of the three stooges, blasting them with crushed rock
ORN rolled 2d12+72,75% and got 1, 10 ( Total: 62.25 )
Bits of rock flick away bits of the stooges.
WC GM: //Status Phase - Biggs: R: Water(5)

WC GM: Battle order: Ahiru:18 Hector:17 Biggs:15 Wedge:14 Hicks:12 ORN:12 Cassandra:10 Sakha:9 Pak:9
[OOC] WC GM: Ahiru!
Ahiru tries again with the dance.
Also rolled Ahiru and got 5) Blind Dance - T:Single Dance%,MEVA CoS Blind (4)
Ahiru rolled 1d3 and got 2 ( Total: 2 )
[OOC] Ahiru: On Wedge
Ahiru rolled 1d100 and got 54 ( Total: 54 )
[OOC] Ahiru: damnit
Wedge once again looks away at the last second.
[OOC] WC GM: Hector!
Hector-nova: "Stop fooling around and teach them properly!"// (Assault: +1DS)
Hector-nova will see what he can steal off Wedge since he's looking away
Hector-nova rolled 1d100-79 and got 92 ( Total: 13 )
ORN: //(or not)

Wedge was, in fact, looking away from Ahiru and at Hector. Nothing doing.
Biggs ka-clicks and *bangs* at Sakha again.
WC GM rolled 1d100 and got 65 ( Total: 65 )
WC GM rolled 1d12+36 and got 12 ( Total: 48 )
For 48, ARM damage.
Wedge snaps his fingers again, putting a blue shield around Hicks.
Hicks: "Ya know what y'all need? A little present from home. Try this!"
Hicks raises his rifle to the sky. A bolt comes out of the blue, striking Ahiru.
WC GM rolled 1d100 and got 31 ( Total: 31 )
WC GM rolled 1d8+24 and got 6 ( Total: 30 )
Ahiru is hit for 30, MARM Lightning damage.
ORN is gonna blindstrike Wedge
ORN rolled 1d100-128 and got 17 ( Total: -111 )
[OOC] WC GM: I think that's a hit >_>
Sakha is Berserk
[OOC] Sakha: 26/124 SOS 28
ORN rolled 2d12+84 and got 2, 9 ( Total: 95 )
ORN: 60% blind chance:
ORN rolled 1d100 and got 62 ( Total: 62 )
ORN: damn.
[OOC] WC GM: Cassandra
Cassandra_Lionheart casts Cure on Sakha
[OOC] WC GM: BTW, ORN - since we are logging this, parens for OOC comments, please. ;)
[OOC] Ahiru: Does she have MP?
[OOC] ORN: eep, sorry
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: 16/32
[OOC] ORN: they keep ignoring the tank those bastards… I need a provoke of some kind…
Cassandra Lionheart rolled 1d8+32 and got 8 ( Total: 40 )
[OOC] WC GM: Sakha!
Sakha notices the blue glow around Biggs and goes in for a blast of water on Wedge.
Sakha rolled 1d100: 7 [Total: 7 (Low), Avg and got 7.00]
[OOC] WC GM: hit
Sakha rolled 2d8+120: 1, 7 [Total: 128.0 (Low), Avg and got 4.00]
Wedge's coolness is washed away. Bone shows through in places.
[OOC] WC GM: Pak!
Pak-fu tries those Moogle Reels again!
Pak-fu rolled 1d10: 3 [Total: 3 (Low), Avg and got 3.00]
Pak-fu rolled 2d100: 43, 52 [Total: 95 (Low), Avg and got 47.50]
Pak-fu rolled 3d8+48 and got 2, 6, 6 ( Total: 62 )
[OOC] Pak-fu: A group of moogles appear healing the party for 62 HP each.
WC GM: Status Phase - Biggs: R: Water(4)
WC GM: Status Phase - Hicks: R: Water(5)
WC GM: Battle order: Biggs:19 Hicks:19 Hector:19 Wedge:18 Ahiru:14 Sakha:12 Pak:11 Cassandra:11 ORN:10
Biggs looks at the construct. //"You think you're all that? Well I did learn a thing from you." She spurs her chocobo, which leaps into the skyyyy…
[OOC] ORN: oh this oughta get interesting
WC GM rolled 1d100 and got 9 ( Total: 9 )
[OOC] ORN: and painful
WC GM rolled 1d8+24 and got 3 ( Total: 27 )
WC GM rolled 1d100 and got 35 ( Total: 35 )
[OOC] ORN: er… tell me that wasn't hp.
She lands for 27, ARM damage, and dislodges some of ORN's armor.
[OOC] WC GM: Blue Magic spell Leap. ORN is ARM Down(4).
ORN: //(arm down/break? either way, plink.)

ORN: (if damage is applied first anyways)
[OOC] WC GM: It is.
[OOC] ORN: arm 33.. so 16 now.
Hicks takes the cue and fires a round at ORN.
WC GM rolled 1d100 and got 95 ( Total: 95 )
ORN: (er, 39/2… 19 sorry sorry.)
"At"// being the operative word.
[OOC] WC GM: Hector!
[OOC] ORN: aw
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: Heh
[OOC] Hector-nova: how healthy do they look?
[OOC] WC GM: They're not in SOS yet.
[OOC] Ahiru: Give Sakha a smack, just a little smack
Hector-nova will give sakha a small smack then
Hector-nova: //(really small.)

[OOC] WC GM: Pulled blow?
[OOC] Hector-nova: yah
Hector-nova rolled 1d100-123 and got 73 ( Total: -50 )
[OOC] WC GM: hit
Hector-nova rolled 2d8+50,50% and got 8, 6 ( Total: 32.0 )
Wedge snaps his fingers, putting a blue shield around himself as well.
[OOC] WC GM: Ahiru!
Sakha: "What's that for?"
Hector-nova: "For you"
Sakha grumbles
[OOC] Hector-nova: figured its to break limit?
[OOC] Sakha: indeed but I didn't say itIC
[OOC] WC GM: Sakha requested OOC. Hector didn't give an IC reason like "Go get 'em".
Ahiru tries another dance.
Also rolled Ahiru and got 1) Sleepy Shuffle - T:Single Dance%,MEVA CoS Sleep (4)
[OOC] ORN: sorry. getting peppered by pm's here
Ahiru rolled 1d3 and got 2 ( Total: 2 )
[OOC] ORN: this is why I don't usually do this off-table
Ahiru rolled 1d100 and got 10 ( Total: 10 )
Ahiru makes Hicks fall asleep
Hicks isn't quiite snoring, but he isn't moving as much as he was.
[OOC] WC GM: Sakha!
Sakha: "Okay, now I'll let you have it!"
Sakha smiles cynically at her opponents with one hand on her hips, her eyes however smoulder with cold fire. She puts one hand on her shoulder and turns her back haughtily causing a wave of mystical cold to strike her enemies as she snubs them. ~Cold Shoulder~
Sakha: 2d6+165,125%
Sakha rolled 2d6+165,125% and got 4, 5 ( Total: 217.5 )
[OOC] Sakha: They prepped for the Wrong damage here ^_^
[OOC] ORN: yeah
[OOC] WC GM: Yep.
[OOC] Sakha: Ice'd be Purple I guess?
[OOC] WC GM: Bluish-white, more like.
[OOC] ORN: purple might be dark..
[OOC] WC GM: Yeah.
Biggs and Wedge look especially badly off, their bodies barely holding together. Hicks isn't that bad yet.
[OOC] WC GM: Pak!
Pak-fu goes for even more Moogle Reels!
Pak-fu rolled 1d10 and got 9 ( Total: 9 )
[OOC] Pak-fu: GF
Pak-fu rolled 1d10 and got 5 ( Total: 5 )
Pak-fu rolled 2d100 and got 33, 33 ( Total: 66 )
Pak-fu rolled 3d8+72 and got 7, 2, 3 ( Total: 84 )
[OOC] Pak-fu: Toy Soldiers appear attacking the enemy party for 84 MARM damage
[OOC] Sakha: Fire=Red, Water=Blue, Ice=Purple, Lightning=Yellow, Earth=Brown, Holy=White, Dark=Black, Wind=grey?
Wedge disentigrates under the fire.
[OOC] WC GM: Not quite, Sakha.
[OOC] WC GM: Cassandra!
Cassandra Lionheart: "Hey Hicks! Raise from the dead!"// *slaps him with a Pheonix Down*
[OOC] WC GM: Roll that CoS
Cassandra Lionheart rolled 1d100 and got 63 ( Total: 63 )
[OOC] Sakha: actually it's close
[OOC] WC GM: Yeah. MACC-50, MEVA
[OOC] WC GM: Cass's MACC-50 is…76?
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: yes
Hicks barely manages to dodge.
Cassandra_Lionheart trips and curses
[OOC] Sakha: wait…. sleep does that affect meva?
[OOC] Pak-fu: No.
[OOC] Pak-fu: Just EVA
ORN: "That was thoroughly unimpressive. Allow This unit to show you proper aerial combat methods. Please watch your friend closely"
Yes, Hicks dodges in his sleep.
ORN explodes into the air
[OOC] ORN: Jump> Target: Hicks.
Cassandra_Lionheart watches ORN, sad she wasted a PD.
WC GM: //Status Phase - Biggs: R: Water(3)

WC GM: Status Phase - Hicks: R: Water(4)
WC GM: Status Phase - ORN: ARM Down(3)
WC GM: Status Phase - Hicks: Sleep(3)
WC GM: Battle order: Hicks:19 ORN:19 Hector:18 Biggs:15 Ahiru:15 Pak:14 Sakha:13 Cassandra:10
Hicks snoozes.
ORN crashes out of the air into hicks, Pike first
ORN rolled 2d12+84,200% and got 1, 2 ( Total: 174.0 )
ORN rips his pike out of the ground and leaps back through the dust-cloud
ORN crushes Hicks into the ground completely.
[OOC] WC GM: Hector!
[OOC] Hector-nova: to ensure it finishes…
Hector-nova using Rune of Sacrifice
Hector-nova bloodies his whip and lashes out at biggs
Hector-nova rolled 1d100-123 and got 64 ( Total: -59 )
[OOC] WC GM: hits
Hector-nova rolled 2d8+60,200% and got 8, 6 ( Total: 148.0 )
Hector tears the last goon asunder most thoroughly.
WC GM rolled 3d100 and got 66, 48, 43 ( Total: 157 )
One Potion and two Hi-Potions remain where they stood.
Cassandra_Lionheart grabs a Hi-Potion
ORN good
Hector-nova: will grab the potion
Ahiru grabs the hi-potion
[OOC] WC GM: 1165 XP and 400 Gil each. Also, 1000 quest XP for each PC for foiling the attack on the neutrals.
Cassandra Lionheart: "Now, stay doen, and don't come back!"// *spits on the ground*
ORN notices armor damage
ORN: "Perhaps one lesson was learned"
Cassandra Lionheart: "anybody need patching up?"
ORN: "This unit is in excellent condition."
[OOC] Sakha: even if they didn't physically go?
[OOC] WC GM: Yeah. I'm trying to keep the party even XP-wise.
Cassandra_Lionheart downs a Tinture, and looks for anybody to heal.
Pak-fu wasn't even hit in the battle and is looking fine.
[OOC] WC GM: Don't worry about the Tincture. We're almost at break point - you'll recover HP/MP.
[OOC] ORN: don't forget the one orn gave cassie for the fueling, or di dyou use that already?
ORN: //(*did)

[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: okay
[OOC] WC GM: That was used on the spot, I think.
[OOC] ORN: kk
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: yeah, used on the spot. I have 9 of my own.
ORN: "Why are they consistently after this group anyways?"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Well, I don't know who they sold thier souls to, but I bet they are just trying to stop us from helping Ahiru."
Ahiru: "They also followed King, and we did kinda kill them."
ORN: "… This unit is unsure their buyer recieved a very good deal."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Yeah, but some spirit resurrected them."
With the sun still high in the sky, the party encounters a slightly more built up area. The rocks begin to kind of resemble what might once have been buildings.
Sakha: "But the person that brought them back… life… huh… It was probably Milf because she doesn't want us to interfere."
ORN: "ruins?"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Maybe. We will find out soon right?"
[OOC] ORN: mineral lore perhaps?
[OOC] WC GM: Sure.
ORN rolled 1d100 and got 91 ( Total: 91 )
[OOC] WC GM: Awareness, all.
Pak-fu rolled 1d100: 92 [Total: 92 (High), Avg and got 92.00]
Sakha: "Let's stop here for some lunch."
ORN rolled 1d100: 69 [Total: 69 (High), Avg and got 69.00]
[OOC] Pak-fu: GF :P
Sakha rolled 1d100: 5 [Total: 5 (Low), Avg and got 5.00]
Pak-fu rolled 1d100: 55 [Total: 55 (High), Avg and got 55.00]
Ahiru rolled 1d100: 20 [Total: 20 (Low), Avg and got 20.00]
[OOC] Pak-fu: Pass by 13
You realizse that, for //"plains", it's actually been fairly rocky.
Cassandra Lionheart: "Sounds good, Sakha."
* sits next to ORN, feeling safe with it near her*
Like…almost the remains of a paved street, you've been travelling on.
[OOC] ORN: so more of the "levelled" sort of plains than "grasslands" huh
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: damn, yellowed brick road..
[OOC] WC GM: Go ahead and reroll that Mineral Lore, ORN - and GF it if you miss.
Sakha takes a closer look at the ruins and wonders if she can recognize the construction - Mithran History?
ORN rolled 1d100 and got 5 ( Total: 5 )
Between ORN's knowledge of the rocks and memories in the back of Sakha's mind…
[OOC] ORN: this time I'm sure of it. its rocks.
You've been travelling through the remains of one giant city, ever since you got here.
ORN: "Perhaps these plains weren't, originally."
ORN: "Though flat, the entire area appears to have been of a more urban nature."
Sakha: "It's all one bif ruin. The entire thing."
ORN nods
Sakha: //big

The neutrals. The emcampment. Planetfall. All part of the same built-up area - devastated by war.
[OOC] WC GM: *encampment
ORN: "The plains are likely a simple result of this being having been destroyed. This was no natural grassland"
Cassandra Lionheart: "We have to end this now. This whole situation makes me…"// *she puts her hand over her mouth*
ORN: "Perhaps should expect the capital to be in far better condition than what we have seen so far. Formations not unlike Refuge may be present"
Sakha: "It's possible that these ruins are from before the things landed…"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Maybe. Or it was a cit caught in the blast?"
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: city
ORN: "In this case planetfall could have been the blast."
Sakha: "That's what I meant."
ORN: "The destruction would have been considerably wider and far-reaching than This unit's unaided landings"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Yeah."
*looks around*
Crumbling ruins, as far as the eye can see.
Very quiet.
Sakha: "Someone start cooking, I'll stand watch."
ORN: "The ruins ages would likely coincide with these events. Destruction on a massive scale followed almost immediately by an invasion from within Mithra frontiers by those carried in the ship."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Okay, um, let me see what we got."
[OOC] WC GM: Mineral Lore to identify how old the ruins are?
ORN rolled 1d100 and got 17 ( Total: 17 )
Ahiru pulls out a leaf of lettuce and munches
ORN goes off to a piece of wall and stares
ORN: "… then again…"
Ahiru: "What?"
Cassandra Lionheart: "ORN, what did you find?"
ORN: "Nothing. Just… Some of these look considerably younger. no more than 20 years"
Sakha: "So then they keep killing each other, wonderful."
ORN: "and the transport ship may have been too small. This unit was in error. Something else must have occured."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Maybe Milf is behind it?"
ORN: "This unit has only been functional since the previous Gaial 1st. How long have events concerning the spirits been occuring?"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Since the day Ahiru found us."
Ahiru: "Oh no before that. Fakir notice and went looking, then I followed."
ORN: "How long ago was this?"
[OOC] WC GM: Lore: Legends, or similar, check to answer ORN's question.
Ahiru rolled 1d100: 42 [Total: 42 (Low), Avg and got 42.00]
[OOC] Ahiru: pass by 26
[OOC] Ahiru: Lore Legends that is
Ahiru: "I think the imbalance has been around since all the races went running."
Ahiru: "100 years ago."
ORN stares curiously
ORN: "This was not corrected?"
Sakha: "When people fight it lasts a long time, probably longer still for spirits."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Still thought, 100 years?"
ORN: "Then this would be the first attempt to enforce a peace between them? This would explain much of what has occured. Actions should be taken more readily."
ORN: "Or was this what this Fakir attempts?"
Ahiru: "I don't know… I just know he wanted to know."
Sakha: "Maybe each spirit needed a chosen one. Grav chose Ahiru, Bolt chose King…"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Hmmm, maybe.
ORN: "This unit also wishes to know. Creators would not accept such imbalances. Master grav appears to be enimical to them also."
Ahiru: "eniminical..?"
ORN: "Non-helpers. Things like tech-school mechanoids."
ORN: "This unit's grasp of vocabulary may not yet be ideal. Creators used many big words, usually with a definition of "
ORN: "Several errors were found in these definitions however. Most, in fact."
Ahiru: "Ah, yes, they have things wrong and it must be set right"
Cassandra Lionheart: "Yeah, like this…this..ugh. It disgusts me to think about it."
ORN: "Then think of "
setting it right". This unit will provide splints."
Cassandra Lionheart: "Right."
[OOC] Saiai-neko: Nya.
[OOC] WC GM: We're almost done, Saiai.
[OOC] Cassandra Lionheart: hey
Ahiru: "Umm…. I think.. it's more like… we need to push it back into plce and Grav will form the supports."
[OOC] ORN: Had fun? welcome back
[OOC] Saiai-neko: K. :3
[OOC] Saiai-neko: I'll read the log later then.
ORN stares at ahiru
[OOC] Ahiru: Lookie! Pak-fu!
ORN: "Like bolt?"
Ahiru nods.
ORN thinks for a second, shakes head and decides vaporising'll work better this time too.
Cassandra Lionheart: "Maybe we will get some answers in the next town?"
ORN nods
ORN: "The capital should provide answers, or at minimum a large milf target"
Ahiru: "…but… Lunch!"
Sakha: "Yes, for now, Lunch."
[OOC] Sakha: end!
ORN digs around the chunks of ruin looking for real food.//

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License