EC Session 2.10

Morning, Boltember 1 Chilladay.
Three of the party have been up much of the night. One of the party had to listen to them. And then there were the Mithra, who slept soundly all night long.
The Viera //"attendants" are scattered around, all asleep, wide smiles on each of their faces.
[OOC] Cassanda Lionheart: Heh.
[OOC] Hector: is it full hp tiem now
[OOC] WC GM: For you, yeah. 75% for ORN/Cassandra/Ahiru, though.
[OOC] Hector: rad
Though more sleep would be desirable, it seems probably a good idea to get away before the Viera wake, lest you be delayed much longer.
ORN sitting against wall, sparkling proudly
[OOC] Cassanda Lionheart: We had a go o it..
ORN quietly
Cassanda_Lionheart sits there…a bit haggled, but all right
ORN: "This unit would suggest we leave and allow them to rest"
[OOC] Hector: Pneumatic built-in blunt arm attachments?
[OOC] Hector: THUD THUD THUD THUD OH GOD YES MORE
Sess and company are sleeping as well, a bit to the south. They took watch on the ballista, but the blobs within the city have mercifully left you alone for most of the night.
[OOC] ORN: dude, the guy can shapechange. smoothing out can't be all that tough compared to transforming ;p
Ahiru yawns.
Cassanda Lionheart: "Hi, everybody. How was your night?"
ORN finds other lance and rest of his equipment, and hands clothes to Ahiru and Cassie, sparkling brilliantly despite being inside
Hector is doing his morning stretches in a small clearing off to the side.
[OOC] WC GM: Actually, you're outdoors.
[OOC] WC GM: Outside the city wall, even.
Cassanda_Lionheart grabs her clothes, and blushes a bit
The impromptu farmland you are now on does not seem much damaged for the past night's activities. Indeed, it kept growing carrots for a short while after most of the Viera fled.
[OOC] ORN: ah, right
Ahiru tries to remember how to put the clothes on again - she doesn't normally take them off.
Hector returns to the group. "Another day, another bunch of asses to kick…r'something like that."
Cassanda_Lionheart gets dressed and says "We should get going..I don't think I can take another orund." *glances at ORN*
ORN: "This Unit may have expended more energy than expected. However…"
ORN stares at hector
Hector quirks an eyebrow up.
ORN: "This unit has learned that revenge is a dish best served warm and surrounded by beautiful, pleasured females."
ORN sparkles some more
Cassanda Lionheart: "Orn, you…you…"
*looks at Hector* "Did things that Hector would frown upon."
Hector: "I see. Well, now that you've had your turn at fun, I suppose we should get going."
[OOC] Amatsu: >.>;
Sakha wakes up from under a bush, blinking slowly. She felt like she'd slept under a tonne of bricks - probably because she'd been knocked out, but now she's well-rested at least.
Pak stretches.
Pak: "What happened?"
Cassanda Lionheart: "Lets go…I just want to heal from."
*blushes*
Hector: "Cass and Orn turned enemies into friends and then screwed all night long."
ORN stands up, stretches arms outwards and concentrates for a moment, stablisers and regular angles breaking back out of him.
Pak: "…"
Pak blushes.
Sakha looks over at Pak and growls. She remembers being knocked out and isn't happy. She'llprobably be in a bad mood all day.
ORN: "Hmm… Horisontal movement shouldn't be affected any longer. This unit should be ready to proceed. Are you alright, Cassie and Ahiru?"
Hector laughs and puts his hand on Pak's shoulder. "Hey, it was their turn, y'know. You and I had fun last time."
Cassanda_Lionheart blushes and says "Well, at least it proved I wasn't affected by the magic!"
ORN nods
[OOC] Aerdan: I guess dem bunny-girls really *are* wild in bed, just like their nonanthro compatriots. :P
[OOC] Cassanda Lionheart: XD
Ahiru looks up at Hector from a missapplied shirt with a questioning look.
ORN: "It also proved Hector and This unit correct in its assessment of your charisma being at least as effective as large gems"
Cassanda Lionheart: "Oh, Ahiru, you got my shirt."
ORN nods and sparkles
Cassanda_Lionheart looks at ORN and giggles
Ahiru: "This one's yours? Theyall look alike to me…"
[OOC] WC GM: Well, consider. These Viera are used to having sex almost every day since puberty, if not more often. The physiological reason for that just got taken away, but that didn't do anything for the psychology.
Cassanda Lionheart: "Well, yeah. I think your swimming where the chest is."
Pak feels kind of heavy.
Pak stretcheeees >.<
Cassanda_Lionheart takes the shirt, and gives Ahiru hers.
Hector gives Pak a hug. "Almost lost you there, y'know."
Pak: "I think I learned a new spell?"
Ahiru starts putting it on - she manages to get it right this time.
Cassanda_Lionheart hugs Ahiru and says "Remind me never to do that again, unless I'm with someone I love."
Ahiru: "What difference does that make?"
Cassanda Lionheart: "Becuase it will be worth it that time."
Cassanda_Lionheart looks at ORN and says "Not that last night wasn't."
Ahiru scratches her head.
ORN nods
Hector claps his hands together. "Alright. Do we stay and keep killing blobs, even though there may very well be no end to them, or do we go visit the dwarves and see if they know anything?"
Cassanda Lionheart: "Anyways, lets run before they want round 5!"
Cassanda Lionheart: //Visit the Drawfs.

ORN: "It appears visiting the dwarves was already within this group's plans."
""*
Hector: "Allllllllllllllrighty then."// *he points in the general direction they must go*
Cassanda_Lionheart walks along, gingerly
[OOC] Hector: Do you even know what that word MEANS?
Ahiru: "But… Fluffy…"
ORN walks slightly slower than usual
[OOC] Cassanda Lionheart: yes. Damn I'm not completely dumb, Jeff!
Ahiru sighs.
[OOC] Hector: I'm just checking.
[OOC] ORN: with care/delicatesse, right? which would make sense after that night ^^;
Off to the north seems generally clear. It does not take long until the city wall curves away to the east, leaving you in wide open rubble…which you then remember used to be all one big city.
Pak hmm.
Hector makes sure not to walk too fast, lest Cass and the rest of the bangers get left behind.
Cassanda_Lionheart looks to Hector and blinks
Cassanda Lionheart: "Hector, why didn't you join in last night? Usually you jump at the chance for ssomething like that?"
Sakha stretches, but despite having a full rest she doesn't look the greatest due to the nature of her extended rest - better keep her away from Viera, she may shoot first and ask questions later in this state
ORN: "Did Hector watch?"
Hector: "They didn't fall for me. They fell for YOU guys. 'sides, Pak was out cold and I didn't want to leave him behind to get some. Man, I'd be a pretty crappy brother if I abandoned him."
Pak: ">_>;"
Pak: "I don't mind, though I appreciate the guard duty. n.n;"
Cassanda Lionheart: "I don't know. All I remember is him looking away before I was naked. Its not like you walked in on me before."
*blushes*
Sakha sends a glare at Hector, with extra ice added.
Hector: "Yeesh. Just 'cause I wasn't knocked out or banged senseless I'm public enemy number one now, huh."
Cassanda Lionheart: "No. Just you know…We are a team, right?"
[OOC] Sakha: More like you trying to be a better sibling than she is
[OOC] ORN: snicker
Sakha hmphs.
Hector: "Not just a team. A family."
Pak looks for something to try his new spell on.
[OOC] Pak: Tractor
[OOC] Hector: TORAKUTAAAAAAAAAAA BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMU?
[OOC] Hector: …channeled Akira Hibiki there for a sec.
[OOC] Sakha: Can probably IM it like that
Cassanda Lionheart: "Well, I'm not mad at you Hector. I'm just saying it could have been a look different with you there."
[OOC] Hector: Though, if it was Akira, he'd yell GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODO BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMU!
[OOC] Hector: Akira = fucking metal
[OOC] ORN: let's get back to the game ^^;;;
Hector: "I think you're reading too much into this."
It takes most of the day to hike north. There is plenty of rubble here and there to practice Tractor on.
Pak practices on some.
Pak: "Ooh!
Pak: "It fell down."
Cassanda Lionheart: "Maybe I am Hector. Sorry. I just felt, you know."
*blushes at Hector*
Hector: "Man, don't worry about it. What's done is done and we've got other stuff we gotta do."
Cassanda Lionheart: "Like fix this problem."
Sakha sens out a silent wish that her brother would grow up.
Pak tries casting it on the party members to see if anything falls down.
Cassanda_Lionheart feels her armor falls down her bodhhy, and she trips
Pak: "…Oops! Sorry, Cassie!"
Cassanda_Lionheart blushes and says "Its all right."
Hector looks up at the sky. "Man, wish we had our chocobos."
ORN: "?"
Sakha can feel Pak's spell dragging on her tail.
Cassanda_Lionheart gets get, and tries to adjust her armor.
[OOC] Cassanda Lionheart: up
Cassanda Lionheart: "Pak, what is that spell? Even I don't have that!"
ORN stares
ORN: "?"
Pak: "It's a very unique one that makes things heavier."
Pak: "I think it could even make things that fly fall down!"
Sakha: "…"
Cassanda Lionheart: "Really?"
*tries to keep the armor up* "Nice."
Hector: "Wow, we could crash an enemy airship with that if you had some kind of amplifier."
Cassanda Lionheart: "Yeah."
A shadow passes over the party. There is indeed something airborne…kind of hard to tell what, though.
Cassanda_Lionheart looks up
You hear waves crashing in the distance. Must be nearing the shore, though you don't see it yet.
Pak looks up too.
ORN: "Pak. Can it be… reversed?"
There are also mountains on the horizon - looks like you can make it to their base this night.
Cassanda Lionheart: "Yeah, I don't want to ruin my Cute Armor."
Pak: "Reversed?"
Pak: "It wears off eventually."
ORN: "make things lighter"
Cassanda Lionheart: "Great."
*is still trying to hold her armor together*
Pak leans over towards Sakha, grinning. "Nee~ This is another spell you can't cast, huh, Neechan?"
The airborne thing is some kind of blob, sillhouetted against the sky. It leaps and bounds over the party, then towards the mountains.
Pak blinks.
Pak: "…What was that?"
Cassanda Lionheart: "Oh no!"
The spell wears off of Cassandra's armor.
ORN: "This is a problem"
Sakha: "It's not necessary, why drag something down when you can still blast it from afar?"
It still drags Sakha's tail for a bit longer, though.
Hector: "Double-time! After it!"
Cassanda_Lionheart feels it wear off, and begins to click it together and says "Right!"
ORN kneels a moment and blasts off after it
Hector runs in its direction.
Sakha is in no hurry, but follows
Pak runs and tries to hit it with Drag!
Ahiru races to keep up.
[OOC] WC GM: Roll to hit, Pak.
[OOC] Pak: Actually paying spell costs and stuff this time.)
Pak rolled 1d100 and got 89
[OOC] Pak: MACC 140
ORN jumping it if pak can slow it
It's a grazing hit, but good enough. It drops from the sky like a rock, and does not jump again.
Pak: "Got it!"
Hector: "Good job."
Cassanda Lionheart: "Good!"
Indeed, it drops onto a rock, which soon moves.
ORN bounds high over it, and heads straight down
Cassanda Lionheart: "Oh my."
The rock develops a face. It does not look too happy. While waking up, it backs off slightly, causing ORN to barely miss.
[OOC] ORN: I was aiming the blob, why would I aim at other rocks? ;p
[OOC] WC GM: The blob is on the rock.
ORN blinks
Cassanda Lionheart: "Excuse me, Rock-blob…thingy?"
ORN look to see if he recognises
The blob falls off. The rock frowns further.
[OOC] WC GM: Lore: Magic to recognize
[OOC] Hector: How big is this blob, anyway?
Cassanda Lionheart rolled 1d100 and got 1
[OOC] ORN: not mineral?
ORN rolled 1d100: 79 [Total: 79 (High), Avg and got 79.00
Sakha is further behind the group, not caring
[OOC] ORN: well, failed anyways
[OOC] WC GM: Lore: Mineral could work, at a penalty.
[OOC] Hector: Cass has Lore: Magic?
ORN: "… . This unit is unaware of such a large model"
[OOC] Cassanda Lionheart: yes
[OOC] Hector: Oh, neat.
ORN: "Requesting Designation?"
[OOC] WC GM: Results PMed to Cass. She knows ALL about it.
[OOC] ORN: cool.
Cassanda Lionheart: "Uhm, that is a BIG Earth Elemental guys! But were in luck! Its weak to Fire! But it is huge!"
ORN: "This unit unsure whether it is unfriendly…"
Pak: "…An elemental? Why is there…?"
Pak: "…Also, what's that blob?"
Pak: "Or is that just an escaped Bunnyball?"
The Earth Elemental hops, dropping itself on the blob. The blob splits into eight pieces - two about waist-height, three about knee-height, and three barely ankle-height.
Cassanda Lionheart: "I think it is an escaped Bunny Blob, and it woke him up!"
to giant rock* "This unit would suggest further destruction of that large decaying mass."
ORN: "This unit will assist."
ORN starts charging CB
The blob seems quite decayed…but it probably was Viera at some point.
WC GM: //Battle order: ORN:18 Sakha:16 Cassandra:15 MuckB:15 ScumB:15 Pak:14 Ahiru:13 Hector:13 EarthElemental:12 ScumC:12 MuckA:10 ScumA:10 MuckC:8 BlackFungusA:5 BlackFungusB:5

[OOC] WC GM: ORN! CB at…?
[OOC] ORN: gonna be at 14
[OOC] WC GM: K. Sakha! Unaware…
[OOC] ORN: CB = -4
Sakha catches up to the group, growls when she sees bunnyblobs and prepares for battle.
[OOC] WC GM: Cass!
Cassanda_Lionheart slashes at Muck B
Cassanda Lionheart rolled 1d100 and got 68
[OOC] WC GM: hit
Cassanda Lionheart rolled 2d10+60 and got 1
[OOC] Hector: Ouch.
That was a non-trivial hit.
It lashes back!
[OOC] Cassanda Lionheart: lousy Highwind, I didn't need the ones now
WC GM rolled 1d100: 98 [Total: 98 (High), Avg and got 98.00
…or tries to.
One of the ankle-high bits assists!
WC GM rolled 1d100: 46 [Total: 46 (Low), Avg and got 46.00
WC GM rolled 2d8+15 and got 1
And hits for 24, ARM damage.
[OOC] WC GM: ORN, CB!
[OOC] Cassanda Lionheart: 124/167
ORN plants pike into the ground, grows a massive urchin-like mass of shards over each hand, and machineguns the area taking care not to hit the Earth Elemental
ORN rolled 2d12+90,75% and got 3
[OOC] Pak: …you'll hit it anyway.
[OOC] ORN: If he's neutral or friendly I wouldn't ^^;
[OOC] WC GM: If he doesn't want to hit it, he doesn't hit it. :P
Pak: "Kay"
[OOC] Pak: …er, kay
It does significant damage to the mucks, a little damage to the fungii, and…you hear three tinks from the scums.
[OOC] WC GM: Pak!
[OOC] Sakha: Sakha will hit it next round, she doesn't care
[OOC] Hector: Hory shid.
[OOC] Hector: Use magic on the scums.
[OOC] ORN: Scums need magic, indeed
[OOC] Hector: High p.def means low m.def, most of the time.
[OOC] Sakha: Limit next round
[OOC] ORN: if both, statuses
[OOC] Hector: either that, or use attacks that pierce armor.
[OOC] Cassanda Lionheart: or limits
[OOC] Hector: Cast Fury. :P
[OOC] Hector: Or Valor.
[OOC] ORN: don't have AP quite yet, nor on limits
[OOC] WC GM: Pak!
[OOC] Pak: Oh! I missed it
Pak starts a reels!
Pak rolled 1d10 and got 9
[OOC] Hector: Is Sakha at limit?
Pak rolled 1d100 and got 26
[OOC] Sakha: from last time yes
[OOC] Pak: Made it!
[OOC] Hector: Awesome.
[OOC] Pak: Second roll…
Pak rolled 1d100 and got 74
[OOC] Pak: GF
Pak rolled 1d100 and got 90
[OOC] Pak: Blah ;-;
Pak rolled 1d10 and got 4
[OOC] Sakha: Sakha got KOed of course she's at limit
Pak tries hitting Skum A with some icicles.
Pak rolled 3d6+26 and got 6
The icicles impact, not tinking.
Pak: "Magic works!"
[OOC] WC GM: Ahiru!
Ahiru transforms!
Ahiru quacks in duck form.
[OOC] WC GM: I forget - is transform your entire action, or do you get another attack too?
[OOC] Ahiru: I have the mechanics as the action, changing back is free in status phase tho
[OOC] WC GM: K. Hector!
Hector poses dramatically. //"Attaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!" Command: Assault.
Hector follows it up by whipping Muck B.
Hector rolled 1d100-134 and got 75
[OOC] WC GM: hit
Hector rolled 2d8+50 and got 3
Hector whips it! Whips it good!
The Earth Elemental is Not Amused. It tries to hop on ORN.
WC GM rolled 1d100: 13 [Total: 13 (Low), Avg and got 13.00
WC GM rolled 2d12+120 and got 6
[OOC] Amatsu: So much about neutral or friendly.
It bounces off him for 131, ARM Earth damage.
[OOC] ORN: OW
The Scums scum up to the two Mithra, and…drool on them?
[OOC] Hector: Hory shid.
WC GM rolled 2#1d100(1): 97 [Total: 97 (High), Avg and got 97.00
Also rolled 2#1d100(2) and got 29 [Total: 29 (Low), Avg: 29.00]
Also rolled Total and got 126, Avg: 63.00
[OOC] Ahiru: We'd be safe if Prince were here
[OOC] Pak: XDD
[OOC] Ahiru: ARM Up!
Pak steps out of the way, but Sakha is Poisoned.
[OOC] Amatsu: The fresh Prince of *insert continent here*?
ORN tries to kneel back up, missing several large chunks
[OOC] Hector: hp?
[OOC] WC GM: Of Refuge, in this case.
ORN pulses green a moment and grows dark
[OOC] ORN: 29/162
[OOC] Hector: HORY
[OOC] Django: /me enjoys any advertising Prince can get
The Mucks go for Cassandra and Hector.
WC GM rolled 2d100: 55, 21 [Total: 76 (Low), Avg and got 38.00
Pak ewws.
WC GM rolled 2#2d8+45(1) and got 6
WC GM rolled 2#2d8+45(2) and got 6
WC GM got a total of 105)
Cassandra is hit for 52, ARM damage, and Hector for 53, ARM damage.
ORN glows again and is surrounded by twin hexagons for a moment and starts glowing
[OOC] Hector: Boy am I glad I have 40 armor.
[OOC] Cassanda Lionheart: 103/167
[OOC] ORN: SOS shell
The fungii shoot spores to follow up the Mucks' attacks.
WC GM rolled 2d100: 46, 83 [Total: 129 (High), Avg and got 64.50
[OOC] Hector: Does SOS-Shell wear off when you stop being SOS?
[OOC] Julian: Yes
[OOC] Hector: …well, fuck.
Hector steps out of the way, but Cassandra is hit.
[OOC] ORN: yup.
[OOC] Cassanda Lionheart: crud…Poisoned?
[OOC] WC GM: Err…wait, no. MEVA, not EVA. Both hit.
[OOC] ORN: that's nothing though. if I transform I'll be Haste
WC GM rolled 2#2d8+52(1) and got 5
WC GM rolled 2#2d8+52(2) and got 7
[OOC] Hector: I'm using a Hyper Potion on you.
WC GM got a total of 122)
WC GM rolled 2d100: 15, 96 [Total: 111 (High), Avg and got 55.50
[OOC] Cassanda Lionheart: 76/167
Cassandra takes 58, ARM Bio damage and is Poisoned. Hector takes 64, ARM Bio damage but avoids the Poison.
WC GM: //Status Phase - Sakha: Poison(U)

WC GM: Status Phase - Cassandra: Poison(U)
Pak: "Ack~! This looks bad…"
Cassanda Lionheart: (969/167))
Hector: "Believe in me, who believes in you!"
WC GM: Battle order: Hector:20 Ahiru:19 ORN:19 Sakha:15 ScumA:15 Cassandra:13 Pak:11 MuckC:11 ScumB:11 MuckB:10 BlackFungusA:9 BlackFungusB:8 ScumC:8 EarthElemental:7 MuckA:7
[OOC] WC GM: Hector!
ORN: "Those are the words of a dying man ;p"
Hector uses a Hyper Potion on Orn. +250 HP
[OOC] WC GM: …969 HP, Cass? >_>
[OOC] WC GM: Ahiru!
[OOC] Cassanda Lionheart: sorry
[OOC] Cassanda Lionheart: 69/167
ORN shatters damaged outer layer and rises
Ahiru attacks Black Fungus A.
Ahiru rolled 1d100: 78 [Total: 78 (High), Avg and got 78.00
[OOC] WC GM: hit
Ahiru rolled 2d10+60: 10, 3 [Total: 73.0 (High), Avg and got 6.50
That…did not do much damage.
Hector: "Cass, heal yourself! I think Sakha's got something up her sleeve!"
[OOC] WC GM: ORN!
ORN rips his pike out of the ground, and starts coating it in a healthy mass of black razor shards
[OOC] ORN: CB: -4, going on 15
Cassanda Lionheart: "All right..I'm Poisona first."
[OOC] WC GM: Goes off now.
[OOC] WC GM: Or, at least, before anyone else.
ORN spins lance for a moment, and fires it straight into the elemental, showering everything below it too
ORN rolled 2d12+105,75% and got 3
Hector: "Pak, get Cassie back on her feet after she cures her poison."
ORN grabs another spear out of nowhere after blowing that one p
Pak: "What? Kay…"
That once again does much damage to the mucks, little damage to the fungii, and tinks the scums. The elemental takes quite a bit of damage too.
[OOC] WC GM: Sakha!
Sakha smiles cynically at her opponents with one hand on her hips, her eyes however smoulder with cold fire. She puts one hand on her shoulder and turns her back haughtily causing a wave of mystical cold to strike her enemies as she snubs them. ~Cold Shoulder~
Sakha rolled 2d6+191,125% and got 5
The Mucks and the Scums are completely blown away, as is Fungus A. Fungus B remains, but looks weak, as does the Elemental.
[OOC] WC GM: Cassandra!
Cassanda_Lionheart cast Poisona on herself
[OOC] WC GM: Pak!
Pak casts Cure on Cassie~
Pak rolled 1d8+52 and got 4
Cassanda Lionheart: "Thanks Pak!"
Fungus B shoots at Hector again!
WC GM rolled 1d100: 75 [Total: 75 (High), Avg and got 75.00
WC GM rolled 1d100: 90 [Total: 90 (High), Avg and got 90.00
WC GM rolled 2d8+52 and got 2
Hits for 57, ARM Bio damage.
The elemental tries to roll over Ahiru!
WC GM rolled 1d100: 28 [Total: 28 (Low), Avg and got 28.00
Hector yawns. //"Man, is that all you can do?"
WC GM rolled 2d12+120 and got 6
And does, for 134, ARM Earth damage.
WC GM: //Status Phase - Sakha: Poison(U)

[OOC] Hector: Pancake'd.
[OOC] ORN: it IS pretty effective
[OOC] WC GM: BTW - the Mucks were R: Ice, but that wasn't enough to save them. The Elemental is also R: Ice, which is why it's alive.
[OOC] Ahiru: 34/179 SOS 44
Cassanda Lionheart: "Sakha, I got you next, okay?"
[OOC] WC GM: The Scums, if it matters, were W: Ice.
[OOC] Hector: Does Ahiru have any SOS abilities?
[OOC] Ahiru: Sos Berserk
WC GM: Battle order: Ahiru:20 ORN:19 Hector:16 Cassandra:12 Pak:11 Sakha:10 BlackFungusB:9 EarthElemental:6
[OOC] Hector: oh dear.
[OOC] WC GM: Ahiru!
Ahiru aims right for that Elemental and attacks in a rage!
Ahiru rolled 1d100: 13 [Total: 13 (Low), Avg and got 13.00
[OOC] WC GM: hit
Hector: "I have an idea. Cassie, use Aero on the Earth thing. I'll get Ahiru."
Ahiru rolled 2d10+60,150% and got 10
Cassanda Lionheart: "Okay."
Ahiru pecks away quite a bit of it!
[OOC] WC GM: ORN!
ORN dashes straight for the elemental and strikes!
Hector: "Pak, do you have any way to cure poison?"
ORN rolled 1d100-140 and got 20
Pak: "No."
[OOC] WC GM: hit
ORN rolled 2d12+105 and got 7
Hector: "Damn. And I'm out of antidotes."
Pak: "Well, I have a single antidote… I'll use that on Sis."
ORN punches right through it, shattering the elemental!
[OOC] WC GM: Hector!
[OOC] Hector: Shattering = Dead?
ORN lands on other side and kneels
[OOC] WC GM: Yes. One target left.
Hector holds his whip with both hands. //"Just you. Heh. Don't you know…to run?"
Hector: "Well, I suppose I'll have to indulge you, then."
Hector attacks the remaining enemy with panache.
Hector rolled 1d100-134 and got 98
[OOC] Hector: D:
[OOC] Hector: What the fuck. I'm rolling shit today.
There's not enough left of the remaining fungus for Hector to hit.
[OOC] WC GM: Cass!
Hector: "Dammit! Dammit dammit DAMMIT!"
Cassanda_Lionheart casts Areo on the Fungus
Cassanda Lionheart rolled 1d100 and got 45
[OOC] WC GM: hit
[OOC] Ahiru: Mmmm Oreo would be a yummy spell
Cassanda Lionheart rolled 1d8+32 and got 4
[OOC] ORN: … not without milk
[OOC] Hector: brb
Cassandra blows away a tink's worth of the fungus.
[OOC] WC GM: Pak!0)
Cassanda Lionheart: "Dang it!"
[OOC] Hector: Had to grab the phone.
Pak casts Fire on the fungus.
Pak rolled 1d8+52 and got 2
[OOC] WC GM: Roll to hit, too.
Pak rolled 1d100 and got 80
[OOC] WC GM: Also, W: Fire.
WC GM rolled 1d1+53,150% and got 1
It's not…quite…dead…yet…
[OOC] WC GM: Sakha!
[OOC] Hector: Is there such thing as W: Physical?
[OOC] WC GM: Not directly, no.
[OOC] Aerdan: Not without Piercing. :P
[OOC] Hector: Hm. Just wondering. 'cause some enemies in Persona 2 are like that.
Sakha: "Fire… Ugh… very well…"
Sakha casts Fire.
Sakha rolled 1d100: 22 [Total: 22 (Low), Avg and got 22.00
[OOC] WC GM: hit
Sakha rolled 1d8+68,150% and got 1
And the fungus finally roasts away.
[OOC] ORN: Unaware = W:Physical in a way… as could ARM-break I guess
WC GM rolled 9d100 and got 74
Hector stretches.
Hector: "One a'you cure Sakha's poison, wouldja?"
Cassanda_Lionheart wipes her brow and casts Poisona on Sakha
Cassanda_Lionheart drinks a Tincture and a Tonic.
ORN walks back to the earth elemental's pieces and stares
Ahiru continues to peck madly at the rock rubble.
Hector stomps the remains of the fungus.
Sakha nods at Cassie and noticing the Duck, cures her
Cassanda_Lionheart gives a Potion to Ahiru
ORN pulses green around his edges once in a while
Sakha rolled 1d8+68 and got 8
[OOC] Cassanda Lionheart: never mind
Cassanda Lionheart: "Orn you okay?"
Hector: "I'm not missing you now, you ass!"
ORN: "Was this guardian non-sentient? This would make its crafters little better than the Tech School."
Cassanda Lionheart: "I think it was in the mountains at the time, ORN."
Hector: "It's artificial? Honestly, I can't tell. Hell, I wouldn't know what YOU were unless you told me."
The battlefield seems empty, for the moment. Just rocks, the coast visible in the distance, and the mountains no more than half an hour's walk away.
Pak: "Let's keep going?"
Hector points to the mountains. "Over there. Let's go."
Ahiru changes back into a human when cured and sways a bit
[OOC] Hector: No items?
ORN nods
[OOC] ORN: there was an 18 and 16 in there
[OOC] WC GM: No items. Drops on these were extra gil.
[OOC] ORN: ah. kk
[OOC] Hector: Ah.
The elemental and the decayed blob did seem to have quite a few valuables between them. For instance, the gems that served as the elemental's eyes.
All in all, the equivalent of 1659 Gil for each member of the party.
Hector glances at Sakha. "Hey, nice job taking out most of the enemies."
[OOC] ORN: should we mark that down now?
[OOC] Pak: YAY!
[OOC] Hector: All in all, 9443 gil total on me.
Sakha: "They had it coming."
[OOC] Pak: WC, WC, you used my Loot method <3
ORN: "This unit wonders why anyone would craft independant guardians with no ability to communicate. This unit would be rather inefficient if lacking in such ways."
[OOC] WC GM: Also, 2676 XP per. And, yes, mark that down.
[OOC] Hector: 49248 total exp is what I have. Am I right?
[OOC] ORN: yah.
Hector: "That they did."
ORN: "… This unit… did not expect such things to be found outside of the inferior bolt designs."
Cassanda Lionheart: "Well I'm surprised it fought with us."
Pak: "An earth-robot? Hmm."
Pak: "Maybe… oh!"
Hector: "Or maybe it's just a living pile of rocks."
Pak: "Maybe the dwarves made it!"
Sakha: "Dwarves work with dirt,maybe it was their's"
Cassanda Lionheart: "Then they are going to be angry with us."
ORN: "… This unit will need to question them."
It seems the dwarves would not be the first to be angry with you.
Judging by the large number of rocks between you and the mountains waking up.
Pak: "…"
Cassanda Lionheart: "Um, run!"
Hector: "One of them is bad. Many of them are worse."
Pak: "Yeah."
Pak thinks.
Some of them wake up behind you, too.
Hector starts running towards the dwarf caves.
Pak: "Rocks… ack!"
Hector: "Cheese it!"
Ahiru: "I TOLD you we need to find Fluffy."
Pak runs after Hector!
Cassanda Lionheart: "Oy….I think this is bad!"
Pak: "Um, um, what do rocks hate?!"
Suddenly, some of them begin to explode to your left.
Pak: "…Aack?!"
…is that a ship on the water?
Cassanda Lionheart: "Run away! Run Away!"
Smoke rises from it, then you hear a *thump*, then another elemental explodes.
ORN jumps
Hector: "…all I can say is that I hope there's either humans or mithra on that boat. Those viera never have a consistent opinion of us."
Sakha: "The boat's helping… the Viera don't have boats…"
Cassanda Lionheart: "Lets go to it then."
Pak: "Boat!"
Ahiru runs over happily and dives in the water, swimming out.
As you near it - yes, it definitely does seem to be blasting a path for you.
Hector runs through the path that's been blasted.
Cassanda Lionheart: "Crud, I don't swim!"
*me runs for the boat*
Hector: "Change of plans, guys."
It's close enough to swim to easily.
ORN leaps towards
[OOC] ORN: er… swim? ^^;;;
Cassanda_Lionheart jumps also
A rope ladder is lowered over the side as you approach.
Hector jumps onto the ladder and scrambles up.
[OOC] WC GM: Eh, ORN can just leap aboard. :P
Ahiru climbs up
ORN jumps and hopes the deck won't take too much damage
Sakha follows more slowly and climbs up the ladder last.
The first person you see aboard is a familiar face, although she seems to have acquired a captain's hat…
Hector stands near the edge, just in case he has to jump off because the boat is populated with people who want him dead.
Pak is… standing near the edge of the water still.
Cassanda_Lionheart gets on the deck and says "Man…An Ice plate and water don't mix!"
Pak: "I don't know how to swim! ;-;"
Sakha: "So what's going on here?"
Hector looks back and sees a line of frozen water shaped like Cassie's swimming body.
Pak: "…"
Hector chuckles.
Pak: "Oh, that works."
Hector points. "You!"
Pak runs across the frozen water, a bit wobbly
Felicia adjusts her hat, looking down towards those who make it on deck. She sighs the heaviest of sighs.
ORN stares
ORN: "?"
Ahiru: "I remember you! Grav was right!"
Ahiru grins at Felicia
[OOC] Amatsu: I can forsee problems. >.>;
Cassanda_Lionheart looks and blinks at Felicia and says "Long time no see."
ORN: "This unit appreciates the assistance."
Pak gets on boat last.
Pak: "Bleeeh…"
Felicia: "Long time indeed."
She looks to Orn and Sakha. "I see you've added more to your little band of misfits…"
Pak shakes himself off like a cat.
Hector: "Yup."
[OOC] Pak: Or a dog. Whichever.
ORN: "Are these non-hostiles previous aquaintences of yours then?"
Felicia: "…And you STILL can't swim."
Cassanda Lionheart: "Yes."
[OOC] WC GM: Like a cat. He's a Mithra, yo.
Sakha looks cooly at the Captain.
Pak: "Um… oh! It's you!"
Pak: "That person from forever ago."
Hector: "Hm. What ARE you doing here, anyway?"
ORN: "Who is this?"
Ahiru: "Grav made it so! He said the people I helped would help me back!"
Cassanda Lionheart: "We thank you for the help Felicia."
Felicia narrows her eyes at Hector, pointing down to the deck on which they stand. "*I* am commanding the premier battleship for the Refuge Navy. What are *you* kids doing out here is a much, much better question."
Hector: "We're on a mission from Grav."
ORN looks over at Ahiru
Pak: "ORN- this is a previous friend of ours. Kinda like that little insane death moogle. Except nicer. Sorta."
ORN: "These are others that Helpers have helped?"
ORN: "… That would not be very difficult. Insane death moogle was not particularly friendly."
Pak: "Felicia, these are Sakha, my big Sister, and ORN… who's a robot."
Cassanda_Lionheart gulps and says "We are here tring to balance Milf back."
ORN glares at Pak
ORN: "This unit does not appreciate the insult"
Hector: "Seems like all the elemental spirits are off their gourd, and we're trying to get 'em back the way everything should."
ORN takes Felicia's hand and sparkles
Pak: "E-er… I don't remember the term you used. n.n;"
ORN: "ORN series autonomous golem at your service. You may call this unit ORN."
Felicia: "Yes, yes, Im aware of your exploits, to an extent… Though as you can see I've been busy with my own affairs."
Sakha swishes her tail and stares down Felicia.
Pak: "…Oh!"
Pak: "How have things been with the King missing?'
Cassanda Lionheart: "No problem, Felicia. It is good to see someone other than the Viera."
Felicia: "Golem. Right…"
She pulls her hand away, and looks Sakha from the corner of her eye. "As for the King… Things have slowly begun to turn for the better around here."
Cassanda Lionheart: "That is good."
Sakha: "As they should, he was a corrupt ruler before we met him. After meeting us… well wemade him into a better person, I say."
Hector: "Well, it's good that you saved our bacon, but I assume that this was no mere coincidence."
Pak looks over Sakha, thinking.
[OOC] Pak: BTW, Pen
[OOC] Pak: What Class combo did you settle on?
[OOC] Felicia: Hm?
[OOC] Felicia: M Knight/Knight
[OOC] Pak: Cools :3
Felicia: "He has been missing for a short while… but in any case."
She turns and begins walking along the deck. "Im sure you don't intend to stand around on my ship all day."
ORN nods
ORN: "This unit was wondering what was used to destroy the elementals however"
Ahiru: "Are you looking for him?"
Cassanda Lionheart: "Erm, sorry…Felicia."
Hector leans against the railing. "Yeah, we've got work to do. Gotta find someone named Fluffy and fix Milf."
Cassanda Lionheart: "Yes."
Felicia: "Myself? No. I have my own exploration to attend to. And as to your question… ORN, was it? I *suppose* I could give you a glimpse."
She snaps, directing to follow.
ORN follows
Sakha makes a small ice patch appear under Felicia's food to make her slip.
Ahiru follows with a smile.
[OOC] Hector: Can we wrap in a few? I've got RL business.
[OOC] ORN: someone's kinda angry?
[OOC] ORN: … . .
Cassanda_Lionheart follows and watches Sakha and shakes her head.
[OOC] Felicia: :O
Pak tugs on Sakha's ears. "Don't do that! x.x"
[OOC] Sakha: Sakha's the dominant female of the group, she's just a kid, but she's showing she's not gonna just bow to Felicia taking authority.
[OOC] ORN: felicia was being dominant? …. or… was showing she's got a dominant side to hector and pak?
[OOC] WC GM: Go ahead and wrap up. Next session will start the next morning, with you on shore again - unless you're doing something significantly different.
Hector turns around and leans forward against the railing, watching the shore.
[OOC] Sakha: She snapped her fingers at us like we were pets trained to obey
Felicia slips… but manages to catch herself in the fall, pushing herself up with her one free arm. "And I'll have to ask you to refrain from such… child's play."
[OOC] ORN: I just wanna see the cannons ^^:
[OOC] Pak: Felicia's serious, but Sakha's the resident Ice Queen
Cassanda Lionheart: "Oy."
[OOC] Pak: She doesn't like having her position challenged.
Pak: "…Hm…"
Sakha growls.
[OOC] Hector: TSUNDERE FIGHT!
Pak: "Siiis… don't!"
Cassanda Lionheart: "Now, now…no fighting, girls."
Pak hugs her arm.
[OOC] Sakha: Felicia's twice my Age kuhu
Felicia ignores the growl, making her way down into the ship.
Pak sighs. Even more stuff that's going to annoy big sis…" // //
Hector: "Don't worry 'bout it, Pak. Everythin's gonna turn out just the way it should."
Ahiru nods. "Grav will ensure it!"
Hector: "Grav or maybe our own wills. Either one."
Cassanda Lionheart: "Right."
Pak ums…
Felicia directs a few of the crew about as they go along. "Grav this, grav that… you all havent changed a bit."
Pak pulls Hector aside for a second and whispers in his ear.
Hector furrows his brow.
Cassanda_Lionheart just looks and sighs
Felicia then directs your attention to the cannon(s). "And here you are."
ORN stares
[OOC] ORN: Roll systems to try and figure'em out?
Hector puts his hand on the side of his head. "Think I'm gonna rest for a bit."
ORN rolled 1d100: 3 [Total: 3 (Low), Avg and got 3.00
[OOC] WC GM: Yeah, you know what cannons are.
Hector goes off to find someplace secluded to just sit and rest.
[OOC] ORN: … is wc even still here? ^^;;;;
[OOC] ORN: ah, there you are. critty ^^
Cassanda_Lionheart looks around and says "I'm going to rest also."
ORN: "… This unit was… introduced to ballistas and their large orange projectiles earlier…"
[OOC] Hector: That's my cue.
Felicia: "By all means. Feel free to stay here for the evening."
[OOC] Hector: I'll see you guys later.
ORN: "Are there… smaller, portable versions?"
Cassanda Lionheart: "Thanks Felicia."
Ahiru singsongs "On the water~On the water~"
Pak goes over to check on Sakha.
Pak: "Siiiis…"
Sakha swishes her tail moodily.
Pak hugs her tiiight.
Pak: "Nnn…"
ORN notices a mix of designs. The secondary cannons are conventional gunpowder-and-barrel; the main cannon, which does not seem to have seen use yet, is electromagnetic.
[OOC] ORN: its a good thing I'm incapable of drooling?
ORN starts looking around it
ORN: "This unit wishes to try!"
Sakha: "…"
Felicia: "Possibly. This is the best we have at the moment though… What?"
Hector ends up falling asleep in a hammock somewhere below deck.
Pak: "Sis, sis, let's go explore the ship!"
[OOC] Hector: THAT is my cue.
Pak pulls on her hands. "Please?"
[OOC] WC GM: Eh, it's a ship. Of course the cannons are sealed against liquids. ;)
Cassanda_Lionheart sits down next to ORN and watches
Sakha allows Pak to drag her along
Felicia: "As enthusiastic as you may be, I don't believe that is the best course of action for this… er, Unit."
ORN: "Where was this crafted? Is it possible to create more? This unit could willingly sacrifice several subsections to install it."
Pak giggles a bit, seeming excited, and runs around. "It's been so long since I've been on a ship! The last time was when I was on this Casino Boat thing…"
Felicia blinks. She's not used to being bombarded with questions. Especially not a… golem thing.
Pak: "Did I ever tell you about that, sis?"
ORN: "Mass may be an issue however. Please allow this unit to meet with crafters"
Felicia: "Well, let's see… Not entirely sure, More than likely, and sacrificing won't be neccesary."
Sakha: "No."
Felicia scratches her head, then looks around for one of the mechanics.
ORN sparkles brilliantly and follows like a lost puppy
The crew is small enough that there is only one mechanic aboard - a dwarf, often clothed mostly in tools.
Pak: "It's how I ended up traveling around a lot. It's how I escaped Seaburg too…"
Mechanic: "Aye, Captain?"
Pak starts telling Sakha about his trip, hoping to get her interested
Sakha: "…"
Cassanda Lionheart: "ORN about last night…"
*blushes*
Felicia: "This per-Er, Unit wishes to speak with you about our cannon support. Perhaps you can enlighten him. It. You know."
The ship itself proves to be about the size of 2-3 houses. Including Felicia, the crew only numbers in the single digits.
[OOC] WC GM: If you've played Zelda: Wind Waker, think the pirate ship, only a bit smaller.
ORN looks over at cassie
ORN: "Yes?"
ORN keeps sparkling
Mechanic: "What about our cannons? Is there something wrong?"
ORN snaps back to staring at the mechanic
ORN: "This unit believes so."
ORN: "This unit is not currently mounted with one."
Cassanda_Lionheart hugs ORN and into his hearing receptor "Thanks."
ORN: "This unit understands this is a grave lack"
Mechanic: "…aye, I can see that. I heard of yer type - didn't think any survived."
ORN looks back at cassie and nods. "This unit was glad to aid ^^"
Felicia takes this opportunity to slink off… and check on the others.
[OOC] Pak: Sakha's not interested? ;-;
[OOC] Sakha: Sakha's in a bad mood
Mechanic: "Y'say you want one? I pres'me y' mean the railgun."
Cassanda_Lionheart looks at ORN and says "That was odd, huh?"
ORN: "This unit is unsure as to the current condition of the remaining ORN series or previous frames. Combat tests have proven adequate however."
ORN looks back trying to hold two conversations at once
[OOC] Pak: That's why he's trying to improve it. n.n;
ORN: "Odd? what was?"
[OOC] Sakha: The tell the story
Pak: "Nnn…"
He frowns. "Siis… what's wrong? ;-;"
[OOC] Pak: Oh, okay
[OOC] Pak: Scratch that
[OOC] Pak: Last line. n.n;
Mechanic: "Ach! Lad, from what I heard you may be the only one left. …and I'm trying not t' be wierded out by tha fact tha' I'm talkin' to one."
ORN: "This unit has found secondary abilities somewhat lacking; enemies attempt to ignore This unit, disallowing interception."
Cassanda Lionheart: "having to shoew them I didn't have the magic done to me."
ORN back to cassie: "This was odd only in that they were not used to it. Just as their magic seemed odd to this party."
Cassanda Lionheart: "Right, ORN."
Mechanic: "We're scheduled t'be returnin' t' Refuge in the morn'. But I can certainly pass along th' request, if ye can wait a few days."
Pak: "See, see, there was a casino boat docked in Seaburg! And I had just taken my first sex ed class…"
Sakha: "…?"
Pak: "It, it seemed really scary…"
Mechanic: "Jus' wha' IS this place, though? Ye've been inland, surely ye must know some details!"
ORN: "Primary combat capabilities have proved most adequate despite the lack of altruistic defense capabilities. The… Siege-enhancements are a seperate demand, which would be greatly appreciated."
ORN nods
Pak: "So I snuck my way onto the casino ship, 'cause… well… I mean, I-i didn't want to have to do stuff like that…"
ORN: "This region was once populated primarily by Mithra. Due to a crashed Vierra transport from primary moon and their subsequent invasion, it has been overrun."
Sakha: "… ."
ORN: "The area now lies in ruin, moreso since the further berserking of Milf, likely due to the elimination of only one section of its avatar"
Mechanic: "Viera, huh? Yeah, me friend said there were legends 'bout 'em."
Felicia stumbles across the Mithra duo. "How unfortunate for you then."
ORN: "The giant bounding blob was what remains of most Milf-Worshippers. Expired Vierra."
Pak: "Eh?"
Pak looks over to Felicia.
Pak: "Oh… um, hi. n.n;"
Sakha glares at the Captain.
Mechanic: "…ye said most. Do any survive?"
ORN nods
Cassanda_Lionheart looks at ORN and says "I'm just glad I can't" *gets closer to ORN's ear* "Pregnent from you."
ORN stares @.@ "That would be most unlikely."
ORN looks back at mechanic
ORN: //(At least this unit hopes ^^;)

The mechanic looks between Cassandra and ORN. //"Me ears ain't THAT deaf, y'know."
[OOC] Sakha: Does ORN have a member?
ORN: "This unit can confirm survival of several groups, most of which had ended their worship of Milf after coming to similar conclusions to this group about the status of the Elemental spirits."
Felicia tilts her head to the side. "It seems your new friend doesn't have much of a liking for me. Though it's more suprising that a combination such as yourselves would be out here to begin with."
[OOC] ORN: He can grow additional sections or lose'em at will. Thus why he was all nice and smooth in the morning; wouldn't wanna hurt'em ;p
Cassanda_Lionheart looks and says "Damn, you wouldn't understand what i went through last night, okay pal. Now get back to work, or I sweep you with my wind magic!"
Sakha: "I'm looking after my brother, thank you."
ORN: "They began crafting Ballistas and large edible orange projectiles which were used against the blobs. These projectiles are grown as plants"
Pak: "Well… that's a really long story too."
Pak: "After you left…"
The mechanic frowns. "Now see here, lass. Jes' because yer frien' here discovered his en'ertainment functions wit' ya doesn'a give ye the right t' be snippy to ME!"
[OOC] ORN: *snicker*
Cassanda Lionheart: "I'm sorry sir. It was kind of personal."
ORN: "… but.. he was right there."
ORN shuts up >.>
Felicia raises an eyebrow. "Ahh. Brother. Makes… not much more sense, but very well."
Pak: "Well, we discovered a hidden giant tunnel…"
Pak: "It travels all the way under Refuge to this continent."
Mechanic: "By 'a way. What kinda food do they have here? Travellin' up tha' coast, we saw nothin' but blighted ruins. Saw some of the…Viera, I guess they were…EATIN' each other, like it was nothin' unusual."
Cassanda_Lionheart looks at the Mechainic and says "That was what they were oing. I was showing them, with ORN here i didn't have the magic done to myself, like they did."
ORN: "… ."
Mechanic: "Magic, you say? Do explain."
ORN: "The viera…. Ate… their accelerated offspring."
[OOC] Pak: FAST BABIES
[OOC] Pak: ZOOOOM
Cassanda Lionheart: "They sped up the gestation period within themselves."
[OOC] Pak: …sorry
[OOC] Pak: That's what I imagined. n.n;
[OOC] WC GM: From belly to belly quickly, even. ;)
Cassanda Lionheart: "So, they had sex, and six seconds later…9 months pregnent, and baby pops out. Deformed, of course, but none the less."
ORN: "Followed by meal preparation of course"
Cassanda Lionheart: "Yeah. Gross."
ORN: "This has been disrupted with the partial elimination of Milf's avatars, but the result has been…"
Mechanic: "…do they no' have FOOD, tha' they resort t' such things?"
ORN points back from whence the blobs were
Felicia nods. "Yes, we've been going along the coast here. Tis a very strange place this is."
[OOC] Pak: Actually, I was just imagining a baby zooming around running at high speed
Cassanda_Lionheart rubs her stomach and says "I don't want to do that to myself. Yeah, no food."
Pak: "It iiiis."
[OOC] WC GM: I know. But still, it applies.
ORN: "This was their only source of food, correct. That and other sentient Viera, as some thought eating their offspring was not preferable. They kept numbers of other races as breeding stock to produce with."
Sakha: "Viera are, in general, abominations."
Mechanic: "Ach…by Gaia and Bolt, this is terrible!"
Cassanda Lionheart: "Yes. It is."
Cassanda_Lionheart looks at ORN and wonders
Mechanic: "We can't just let such a tragedy continue! Bu' wha' can we do about it?"
ORN: "Is Gaia also…"
ORN: "This unit could be affected…"
Cassanda Lionheart: "We have to find Fluffy, and see if that balances it."
Cassanda_Lionheart looks at ORN and hugs him saying "Don't say that."
Mechanic: "Balances it?"
Felicia: "We've seen a few of them along the way, and well… Well, Im sure you're as familiar, if not more, with their ways than I am."
Pak: "They aren't that bad…"
Cassanda Lionheart: "Balance Milf out."
ORN nods. The situation has become… worse, due to Milf's influence only being partially restored
Pak: "Well… the ones that have figured out how to not deal with food problems are okay, anyway."
Sakha: "The ones that eat vegetables at least."
Mechanic: "Ach, lass! If'n you just mean rem've their ability to eat themselves…wha' ELSE could they eat?"
Cassanda Lionheart: "There is a bunch of Viera using the power to grow vegtables."
Felicia: "…Those being the ones I obviously haven't met. For now I believe Ill maintain my decision to avoid them as much as possible."
Ahiru looks up at the crows nest and starts to climb.
Mechanic: "Ah, so? Could they grow enough t' feed everyone?"
ORN nods
Cassanda Lionheart: "They are trying to yes."
ORN: "With milf properly restored it should be possible."
Pak: "That's fine with me. We know a few of the good ones, though."
Mechanic: "But food takes time t' grow. They'll need something in th' mean time…"
Cassanda Lionheart: "Well they are using the time magic just like the meat-eaters."
ORN: "Their magic can speed it up as it did their offspring. The meantime, unfortunately, is composed of large rolling and bouncing legions of decaying Viera flesh amalgamating into ever larger blobs"
Felicia: "Hmph."
She rubs her left arm in discomfort. "Your sister still has yet to introduce themself."
Ahiru grins at the lookout, peers out enjoying the view, and then changes into a duck and goes to sleep.
Cassanda Lionheart: "I got an idea. Sahka!"
Sakha: "I was introduced."
Cassanda_Lionheart walks next to Sakha, and pulls her out of range from everybody
Sakha: "What is it?"
Felicia: "…"
Cassanda Lionheart: "Question, you still have that weird power that Patches had right?"
Sakha: "… I suppose. It's contained."
Cassanda Lionheart: "You think Fluffy would…react to the power being used?"
ORN: "In the meantime, what other regions could share food with the remaining Viera?"
Sakha: "Utilizing it would require experimentation. I'm not sure what effects it would have."
ORN: "It may be healthy to trade."
Felicia shrugs and wanders off to her quarters. "Don't cause any trouble."
[OOC] Felicia: Gotta go to the store >_>
Cassanda Lionheart: "You want to try it?"
Mechanic: "Other regions…? Well…hey! Heyy, that could work!"
Sakha: "I'll think about it."
ORN: "This ship is capable of relatively large scale transport."
Cassanda_Lionheart looks at Sakha very seriously
[OOC] Sakha: I'm done
ORN: "The Viera could grow ammunition in exchange?"
Mechanic: "It's been harvest time just recently. There's a LOT of food back in Refuge."
Cassanda Lionheart: "Well, I'll do it if you want to try it, Sakha."
Mechanic: "Yeah. If'n we take a fleet of ships, we could carry a lot of food here. 'Course, we'd need th' blobs taken care of so it'd be safe t' distribute."
[OOC] Sakha: I thought milfruary was supposed to be harvest time
ORN perks up
[OOC] WC GM: Primary harvest. But Plainsburg was walking because it had enough food to trade with Seaburg.
Sakha: "What are you talking about?"
ORN: "This unit has many suggestions regarding the elimination of Blobs"
ORN stares at the cannons
ORN turns to Sakha
ORN: "Cannons! ^^"
Cassanda Lionheart: "Use the power on me, and then when looking for Fluffy, see if she reacts to it."
[OOC] Sakha: She wasn't talking to you
[OOC] Cassanda Lionheart: sorry
[OOC] ORN: obviously ;p
[OOC] Sakha: No she was talking to Cassie not ORN tho
[OOC] ORN: I know. ORN barely paying attention is why. ;p
Mechanic: "Aye, if we could leave 'em with you we would. Unfortunately, they're just no' made t' be sep'rate from th' ship."
Sakha: "Don't volunteer to be a Guinea pig."
Sakha stalks off into the hold and decides to rest.
ORN: "This unit is unsure it can wield this particular size effectively in combat. Thus this unit's original request"
Cassanda Lionheart: "But…Why not, I feel so…"
Mechanic: "But, tell ya' wha'. You an' yer mates, go neutralize the blobs. Balance Milf. We'll go get some food, an' some crafters. Hopefully, bah th' time we ge' back, it'll be safe to distribute th' food."
ORN nods
Cassanda Lionheart: "We will I promise."
Pak follows after Sakha~
[OOC] Saiai-neko: I'm done.
Mechanic: "We'll also bring th' cannons back here, an' blas' away those livin' rocks tha' were giving you such trouble."
Cassanda Lionheart: "Thank you sir."
ORN: "This unit will report the plan to the others. This unit may be capable of powering a portable version of these systems, while not entirely tested, weapon integration appears to be relatively simple given enough accumulation."
Mechanic: "It's the same chain o' mountains as we built Mountainsburg into. Who knows, maybe we c'n find tha same dwarves underneath?"
Cassanda Lionheart: "Maybe."
ORN nods
Mechanic: "An' if I tell THA' to the laddies back home, I'm sure I c'n talk a cannonsmith t' come with us, t' reconfigure ya wit' some kinda upgrade."
ORN nods
Mechanic: "'Course, they'll wanna insist on ya trying t' dig out the dwarves. But ye look the type to do so, once the Viera are safe. Aye?"
ORN nods again
ORN: "Please inform your creators of defensive requirements. There are many lightly armored companions This unit wishes to better defend."
Mechanic: "Aye, I will."
Cassanda_Lionheart looks at ORN and smiles
ORN: "This group is required to find all elemental spirits; All races appear to have been linked to one."
Cassanda Lionheart: "Yes. I does seem that way."
[OOC] Cassanda Lionheart: it
Mechanic: "Y'know, I hear Mignon Rose had been planning t' take a trip sometime soon, get out of Seaburg for a bit. Maybe I could get her to come along."
ORN stares
ORN: "Pink Minion? ?"
Mechanic: "Mignon Rose."
He looks at Cassandra. "Makes armor like yer ladyfriend's wearin' jus' now."
Cassanda Lionheart: "Oh yeah! I can't forget what he did for me."
*smiles*
ORN nods
ORN thinks for a moment
Mechanic: "…it's a lass, lass. Don' let 'er cuteness fool ya."
ORN: "… that may not be the wisest choice for this unit however."
[OOC] ORN: … OW. "don't let her cuteness fool you, she's really a girl" ? ow! ^^;
Cassanda Lionheart: "Sounds good to me. And sorry. Its been a while, and i didn't get a good look at her. i was bombarded."
[OOC] WC GM: Mignon Rose is a Mithra. Think about it.
[OOC] ORN: AH
[OOC] WC GM: Specifically, see Session 1.16
Cassanda Lionheart: "She made this Cute Armor set for me out of my old Ice Plate.:
ORN nods
WC GM: "Ach, it's gettin' late, though. Let's get some grub, then some sleep. We'll put you ashore someplace safe b'fore we leave in the mornin'."
ORN: "That is most fitting."
ORN: "with no loss of defense it seemed."
Cassanda Lionheart: "Okay sir. Sorry about yelling at you."
ORN nods
Cassanda_Lionheart extend her hand out to him
The mechanic takes and shakes it.
ORN: "This unit appreciates your aid. Is it possible to rest next to these cannons?"
Mechanic: "Certainly. Pleasant dreams…if you dream."
Cassanda Lionheart: "Thanks sir. Have a good evening."
ORN nods//
ORN: "Thank you. This unit will most definitely"

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License