EC Session 1.5

KuGMpo: Four of you wake shortly after dawn.
Pak wanders back to the group in the morning.
KuGMpo: No he doesn't.
KuGMpo: We'll get to that. ;)
Hector takes a morning bath if that's possible.
Pak: Oh. n.n;
KuGMpo: Each suite has its own bathroom.
Cassandra yawns and opens her eyes,and sits up on the bed
KuGMpo: http://www.wingedcat.org/sprites/mountainsburg.gif is the view from your windows.
KuGMpo: The corners nearest the intersection of the rivers appear to have been cleared overnight.
Ahiru yawns and sits up, staring dazedly around as she gets up. After looking down at herself for a moment though she quacks and tumbles out of bed.
KuGMpo: For about a block's worth on each corner. Maybe they're planning a gathering or something.
Hector comes out of the bathroom wearing his pants and shoes, a towel on his head, and no shirt.
Cassandra gets up, and look out her window and smiles
Cassandra then runs into the bathroom and bathes
Hector 's eyebrow quirks up, then he shrugs and finishes getting dressed.
Felicia pulls herself up, shaking her head. She pulls something out of her bag and heads to the bathroom.
Hector hm's and looks around. "…now where'd Pak get to? Hm."
Cassandra emerges out of the bathroom, and stretches
Ahiru sweatdrops and stands up after getting her bearings straight and wanders down to the common room for breakfast.
Hector checks to see if Pak left a note.
KuGMpo: There does not appear to be one.
Cassandra gets her armor on and walks out of the room
Hector sighs heavily. "Great. Bet he's gotten himself into some kind of trouble." He briefly glances back to Cassie. "Pak's not here and he didn't leave a note. I'm going to get some breakfast."
Hector heads for the breakfast buffet or whatever.
Cassandra: "Okay, Hector. I might as well go get something for breakfast also."
KuGMpo: Downstairs, there is indeed a buffet. Self-service, but well stocked.
Felicia descends the stairs minutes later, adjusting her armour. She winces.
Hector piles his plate high with waffles with syrup and whipped cream.
Cassandra: "Morning Felicia."
Cassandra gets some fresh fruit, and some slices of bread
Ahiru is munching on waffles topped with strawberries and a nice leafy green salad on the side
Felicia grumbles under her breath as she wipes her eyes, heading towards the buffet.
Cassandra sits down next to Ahiru and smiles
Ahiru grins at Cassandra with a mouthful
Cassandra laughs and says "I see your enjoying the breakfast this morning."
Hector just sits there and eats, wondering where the hell Pak could have gone.
Ahiru swallows. "Very tasty!"
Felicia returns with a plate of eggs, and slumps down at the table.
Cassandra chews on some banana, swallows and says "Good."
KuGMpo: It is about midway through breakfast that Pak manages to return - bleary-eyed, staggering, and at 75% HP.
Cassandra notices Pak….and gives a look of bewildement. "Pak?"
Pak looks a little out of it. "N-nya."
Hector quirks an eyebrow up. "You look like you were run over by a pack of wild chocobos."
Felicia glances up at his entrance, and continues eating.
Cassandra: "Pak, you all right? Want me to heal you up a bit?"
Pak: "E…ehe…" He blushes. "Um… I got some information on what's going on around here."
Ahiru blinks at Pak. "What happened to you?"
Cassandra: "Really? Well, do tell. I'll begin restoring you."
Hector: "Yeah. Was it chocobos?"
Pak: "…n.n; No…"
Cassandra: "Now Pak. Hold still, please." *casts Cure on Pak*
Pak: "Um, I caught up with that guard and got some info out of her. n.n"
Pak perks up a bit.
Hector: "…hoo-boy."
Pak: "I also managed to steal these."
Felicia: "Guard?"
Pak lays a stack of wanted posters on the table.
Cassandra: 1d8+20
Dice: Cassandra; : 24
[OOC] Felicia: You know, technically Pak could probably regenerate on his own, given this could count as a breather :p
KuGMpo: Pak was sore Down There, but not any more.
Ahiru: "More posters? But we already knew about those…"
[OOC] KuGMpo: Yeah, yeah, but this is more dramatic. ;))
Pak: "Yeah, but this was all the posters they were gonna hang up for us in this town."
Pak: "Or at least most of them.
Cassandra looks at the posters and shakes her head
Hector: "Whoa. Nice job, kiddo."
Pak: "It means it'll be a lot easier to move around."
Felicia was asleep for the latter part of the boat ride. She raises an eyebrow.
Hector: "Let's find a fire to throw them into, then."
Pak: "Anyway… ooh! Breakfast buffet. One sec."
Cassandra: "Good."
Pak zips over and grabs some eggs and hash browns and sausages.
Pak: Also, a donut if they have those.
KuGMpo: The buffet is very well stocked.
Pak grabs a donut, then.
KuGMpo: They even have squid.
Pak blinks.
Pak takes a squid too.
Hector finishes his waffles and pours himself another cup of coffee.
Hector furnishes it with one cream and three sugars.
Cassandra has some Milk
Pak comes back. "Anyway, they had those posters out for us for a while, but they were only gonna be hung up today."
Cassandra: "So, were they going to get us for the fires in Forestburg, right?
Pak: "Yeah, this was SO premeditated."
Felicia finishes her eggs and drinks a cup of coffee, black.
Cassandra nods in agreement with Pak
Hector: "That's what I said."
Hector: "Though I suppose they never counted on us saving the town."
Pak looks over at Felicia. "…Also, you didn't tell us those three were part of the elite King's guard or something!"
Cassandra: "I guess not."
Ahiru: "So I'm still not a poster?"
Pak nods. "Yeah, they don't know who you are at all."
Ahiru: "That's because I'm only here thanks to Graav!"
Felicia nods, after downing her mug in one go.
Ahiru smiles
Cassandra: "lucky you." *picks up a poster of herself* "what an ugly picture of me."
Felicia: "…"
Hector sips his coffee. "That's one less thing to worry about, I suppose."
Felicia removes a ring off her finger, and puts it in her pocket. "Don't need to be anymore conspicuous than I already am… Though it's not particularly hard to spot me."
Cassandra: "Yeah. We should put these in a safe place."
[OOC] Felicia: Put what?
[OOC] Hector: lol
[OOC] Cassandra: posters
[OOC] Felicia: Oh. Right. Kay.
Hector: "I think we should kill them with fire."
Hector coffee sip.
[OOC] Cassandra: sorry, I forgot to put that in.
Cassandra gives Hector her poster
Cassandra: "Here you go then firebug."
[OOC] Felicia: …I just realized something. Does anyone actually know what Felicia looks like? o_o
Hector coffee sip. "I suppose burning them here would be a bad idea. Wonder if there's an incinerator downstairs."
[OOC] Cassandra: nope.
[OOC] Felicia: YAR
KuGMpo: Hector does not see a way to get downstairs.
[OOC] Ahiru: I only know what Pak,, I and Dvihr look like
Hector: "Damnations."
Hector finishes his coffee.
[OOC] KuGMpo: I have a little idea, but if you want to describe her, please do.
Felicia: Ill just PM to people
Cassandra: "Maybe I can shred the posters with Aero?"
[OOC] Hector: http:/‘`/www.hyperguy.net/mediocrity/ffwhat2.rtf <--contains complete description Cassandra: "You know. Make a nice confette for a party?" //*smiles*``
Hector facepalms.
Ahiru: "We’re having a party?"
Cassandra: "Joking, HEctor. But in all seriousness, we can't let anybody get their hands on these."
Pak thinks…
Hector: "That's why we kill them with fire. Well, most of them. We might need a couple for evidence later."
Pak nods and stows them away for later, for now.
[OOC] Ahiru: Where can Pak "stow" things?
[OOC] Hector: IN TEH BUTTZOR!
[OOC] Hector: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
Felicia: "…Evidence?"
[OOC] KuGMpo: Well, where do you think PCs tend to stow infinite inventory?
[OOC] Ahiru: Hammerspace?
Felicia: "If used in that way, it will more than likely not be usable in our favor. Until things progress farther than they have, anyway."
[OOC] KuGMpo: That's certainly one solution.
Hector: "You have a point. There's probably no way to prove they were printed before the fire."
Felicia: "Right now, its moreso 'So you admit there were wanted posters!' blah blah blah."
Felicia: "I always have a point."
Cassandra: "Yeah. Felicia is right. We have to wait to use these posters."
Pak nods.// "Kay… Well…"
Pak thinks…
Felicia downs another mug of coffee.
Pak has the feeling he's forgotten various info.
Pak blinks. "…"
Pak: "O_O!"
Pak: "I… I almost forgot."
Pak: "…I know what they need a prisoner for. And what the king's new toy is."
Hector: "Hm."
Cassandra: "Oh…Thats bad, then."
Pak: "…It's… an EVIL CHAIR."
Felicia: "…"
Cassandra: "What?"
Hector: "I suppose it's more frightening than it sounds."
Pak: "You put someone in it and they get electrocuted."
Pak: "To death."
Ahiru: "Scary!"
Felicia: "…That tends to happen when you're electrocuted."
Cassandra: "Oh thats not good. Why eletrocution for?"
Hector: "So they're going to execute the prisoner with the evil electrical chair."
Pak: "Y…yeah."
Hector: "Hm. A rescue mission…or maybe that wouldn't be the best idea at this stage."
Ahiru: "Sooo… that's gonna happen… tomorrow?"
Pak nods.
Ahiru: "Know where it'll happen?
Hector: "I shudder to think how much security they'll have."
Pak: "…"
Pak blushes.
Pak: "I… might be able to find out, but… n_n;;;"
[OOC] Ahiru: My friend is up
Cassandra: "I don't think we want to put you throught that again, Pak."
Felicia: "Put him through what?"
Cassandra: "Going throught whatever Pak went throught to get this bit of information."
Felicia: "…"
Pak: "Um… Felicia and Ahiru weren't awake for it, right?"
Pak: "I got accosted by a Female Mithra."
Felicia smirks.
Pak sweatdrops at Felicia. "W, what are you giving me that look for?"
Cassandra: "Yeah poor Pak."
Felicia: "You should know as well as I do why."
Felicia: "But we'll save that discussion for another time."
Pak kyuus and thing he just let something slip he shouldn't have.
thinks
Hector: "In any case…we need a plan."
Felicia: "I already told you mine. I suggest you work on clearing your names."
Hector: "That's what I thought. But I mean…how to go about doing it without also getting caught."
Hector: "Pak has, at the very least, alleviated the problem of the citizenry pointing us out."
Ahiru: "You have poater too Felicia"
Cassandra: "Yeah. I think we need a way to stop the execution also."
Felicia: "Im aware. But that is not to my concern."
Cassandra: "Maybe if we find a way to the generator, we can stop said execution.
Cassandra: "
Hector leans sideways with his hand on his face. "And I suppose we'd need some airtight testimony to prove we didn't do it, either."
Pak looks at Ahiru. "Didn't you have an idea?"
Hector: 1d100 ; tactics% roll at 36 to attempt to figure out how to move forward given what we know
Dice: Hector; : 25
KuGMpo: What exactly are you trying to move forward with?
Hector: Stuff.
Hector: how to clear our names etc etc
Hector: I have a headache and I can't think further than three seconds.
Hector: This is like playing Tales of the Abyss without the smart guy to point things out.
Felicia picks up her things, letting her hair down.
Cassandra sits and thinks
Hector rubs his eyes with his free hand. "We could steal the prisoner or wreck the chair."
Pak: "…"
Pak: "Both?"
Pak: "Let's do both!"
Cassandra: "Okay. But shall we do it in groups, or together?"
Felicia begins to head outside.
Hector: "Let's all work together."
Hector: "So we need to figure out where the chair is and also where and when the means of transport bearing the prisoner will arrive."
Cassandra: "I was thinking together also."
Pak nods…
Cassandra: "Okay, maybe we should scrouge up information first, then go after an objective, one at a time?"
Hector: "Pak could ask that nice woman where the chair is or if there any scheduled human deliveries."
Hector winks at Pak.
Pak: "Ehe… n_n;;;"
Pak nods. "I… guess I could. She might be busy doing guard-work…"
shakes her head* "Poor Pak. Maybe there is a male guard I could um…ask." *turns red*
[OOC] KuGMpo: Nah, go ahead and ask that mithra again. Go on. Heh, heh, heh. ;))
Felicia chuckles, standing by the door.
Pak stands. "I guess I'll go. n_n;;; Um, I'll be back in a bit… hour…" He flushes as he walks towards the door. "Hope so, anyway…"
Cassandra: "Poor Pak."
[OOC] KuGMpo: Is Pak away?
[OOC] KuGMpo: From the group, that is.
Hector stands up. "Let's get going."
Felicia whispers to Pak as he heads out. "Have fun."
Pak squeaks and moves faster.
Cassandra: "Okay. Where to, Hector?"
Hector: "Suppose we'd have to find a place where there's chocobo traffic."
Cassandra: "Okay. Sounds like a start."
KuGMpo: The main chocobo paths into town follow the river. You passed the one from Shaft's general area on your way in.
Hector hm's.
Hector asks a person on watch if chocobos from the direction of Shaft have come by bearing human cargo.
Felicia heads outside for some morning exercise, while waiting on the others.
KuGMpo: Person: "Human cargo, you say?"
Cassandra: "Well, that is good. We are not going to ambush them are we?"
KuGMpo: Person: "That's an odd way to put it."
KuGMpo: Person: "But, no, haven't seen any chocobos yet this morning."
KuGMpo: Person: "We're expecting a lot of traffic later, though. Got that exhibition tomorrow."
Hector: "I see."
KuGMpo: Person: "Though most of the traffic would be at the south post - coming from Refuge, y'know."
Cassandra sits down to think and have more milk
Hector: "Hm. Well, thanks for your time."
Cassandra: "Hector, do you want to wait near the enterance for the right cart?
Cassandra: "
KuGMpo: Hector, MAG check.
Hector: i am trying to think dammit
Hector: 1d100 ; my mag is only 5
Dice: Hector; : 13
Pak: 1d100
Dice: Pak; : 64
Hector wrinkles his forehead. "Later. Right now, we have to find Pak."
Cassandra: "Okay." *gets up, and stretches*
[OOC] Hector: Ahiru, Felicia, coming?
Pak: 1d100
Dice: Pak; : 60
[OOC] Hector: hellooooooooo
Hector: FUK
Felicia can be seen stretching near the inn, but is keeping an eye on you.
Hector: The least Terra could have done was changed her name or put up an away nickchange or something
[OOC] Ahiru: Sorry, I'm here now
[OOC] Ahiru: Where we going?
[OOC] KuGMpo: To rescue Pak.
[OOC] Pak: Why?
[OOC] Ahiru: He got kidnapped again?
Hector moves quickly and efficiently, following his gut, hoping the others can keep up.
[OOC] KuGMpo: Actually, he walked into it this time.
Cassandra trails behind Hector
Felicia notices something, and runs to catch up.
[OOC] KuGMpo: Phase shifted into it, technically.
KuGMpo: Hector's Pak-sense leads him to a house, in front of which stand three familiar chocobos.
KuGMpo: Their riders soon come out.
KuGMpo: Biggs is holding a wriggling sack. Hicks is holding Pak.
KuGMpo: Pak is screaming his head off.
Felicia: "Well well…"
Hector: "Well, I'll be a giant beaver's uncle."
Cassandra: "Hey!!!! Hold you two!"
KuGMpo: Biggs: "…probably right there." She slaps her forehead as she sees the others.
Cassandra: "Let them go."
KuGMpo: Hicks: "No."
Felicia draws her swords. "How've you been?"
Pak tries to bite Hick's hand.
Hector: "Hello there, lady and gentlemen. I believe you have something that's important to me. And I'm going to be taking it back over your dead bodies."
Hector undoes his whip and dramatically cracks it.
Cassandra draws her sword too "Then we will force you to drop them."
Felicia: "And I'll ensure the dead part."
KuGMpo: 1d100
Dice: KuGMpo; : 20
Ahiru: "You guys aren't very nice, Pak's coming with us, okay?"
KuGMpo: Pak, STR check.
Pak: 1d100
Dice: Pak; : 94
Ahiru twirls her ribbon, ready to fight
Pak:
KuGMpo: Hicks winces a bit, then jams his fist into Pak's mouth.
KuGMpo: He tastes filthy!
Pak MMPHS!~
KuGMpo: Wedge: "You two go on. I'll deal with this."
Hector: "Pak!"
Cassandra: "Thats it!"
KuGMpo: Biggs mounts her chocobo. Hicks is having a little more trouble doing so.
Felicia runs forward, and attempts to slash the Chocobo's legs.
Hector rushes Hicks' chocobo, attempting to knock it over as he's getting on it.
[OOC] KuGMpo: Which one?
[OOC] KuGMpo: *Felicia
[OOC] Felicia: Biggs
Cassandra attempts to slash at Wedge
KuGMpo: Felicia, SPD check. Hector, AGI check.
KuGMpo: 1d100
Dice: KuGMpo; : 78
[OOC] Felicia: Man. If only FFRPG had Great Cleave.
Felicia: 1d100
Dice: Felicia; : 41
[OOC] KuGMpo: Aggh - different dicebots.
Hector: 1d100 ; agi of 9
Dice: Hector; : 4
Hector: :D
KuGMpo: Hector knocks Hicks and his chocobo over, sending Pak sailing through the air to knock Biggs over as Felicia scores upon Biggs' chocobo.
KuGMpo: Wedge raises an eyebrow. "Impressive."
Felicia: C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER
KuGMpo: Cassandra: roll vs. ACC.
Cassandra: 1d100
Dice: Cassandra; : 37
[OOC] Ahiru: aren't we doing initiatives?
[OOC] Cassandra: Made it
[OOC] Felicia: Technically it isnt combat yet
[OOC] KuGMpo: We are after this round.
Pak squeaks as he's slammed into Biggs. He tries to cut the bag open if he has the chance.
KuGMpo: You slash off Wedge's sunglasses. He looks pissed off.
Ahiru runs over to help Pak out of the bag
Pak isn't in a bag. But someone else is.
KuGMpo: The bag is too far away as combat starts.
[OOC] KuGMpo: Everyone roll init.
Felicia: 1d10+7
Dice: Felicia; : 15
Cassandra: "Come on Wedge. They couldn't have been that expensive."
Hector: 1d10+8 ; speed right?
Dice: Hector; : 13
Cassandra: 1d10+7
Dice: Cassandra; : 11
Pak: 1d10+8
Dice: Pak; : 10
[OOC] KuGMpo: Yes, SPD.
[OOC] Felicia: Oh, WC.
Hector: I rolled right.
Pak keeps an eye on the bag to make sure he doesn'
[OOC] Felicia: For Sensor stuff, does it only work for the person who has it, or everyone?
Pak: t lose it
KuGMpo: Wedge: "…you wouldn't understand. I spent DAYS looking for just the right set!"
KuGMpo: Hicks & Biggs: "Can your vanity, man!"
KuGMpo: Wedge: "…"
Cassandra shakes her head at Wedge
[OOC] KuGMpo: Sensor only works for the person who has it. Under most circumstances, though, any info that person gains from Sensor is immediately available to the party.
Felicia: Righto
[OOC] KuGMpo: Unless the PC has a reason not to share, or some inability to share.
KuGMpo: 3#1d10+8
Dice: KuGMpo; : 13 16 9
Ahiru: 1d10+6
Dice: Ahiru; : 10
KuGMpo: Hicks 16 Felicia 15 Hector 13 Biggs 13 Cassandra 11 Pak 10 Ahiru 10 Wedge 9
KuGMpo: Hicks hauls out a rifle and takes a shot at Pak.
KuGMpo: 1d100
Dice: KuGMpo; : 80
[OOC] Hector: My evasion is up to 27 btw
KuGMpo: …and misses.
KuGMpo: Felicia!
Felicia 's blade glows with a black color, and she slashes at Biggs. ((Blind Strike))
Felicia: 1d100-108
Dice: Felicia; : -59
KuGMpo: Hit
Felicia: 1d10+14
Dice: Felicia; : 23
Felicia: And chance for blind…
Felicia: 1d100
Dice: Felicia; : 34
Felicia: Yar.
Felicia: Unless she's immune, anyway.
[OOC] Bridget: Did you have to shoot me THAT HARD, Hicks? T.T;l;"
Hector: Oh, my turn
KuGMpo: Biggs clutches her eyes as Felicia strikes them. Biggs is now Blind ((6)).
KuGMpo: Hector!
Hector: I needed a mountain dew
[OOC] KuGMpo: Lag…
[OOC] Felicia: Get any Info? :O
[OOC] Felicia: Oh wait, nevermind.
Hector ka-whacks Hicks with his whip.
Pak [[mailto:%28%28%7Et0nberry2@c-67-163-248-171.hsd1.pa.comcast.net|((~t0nberry2@c-67-163-248-171.hsd1.pa.comcast.net]])) Quit ((Ping timeout: 240 seconds))
Hector: 1d100-112
Dice: Hector; : -77
[OOC] KuGMpo: Err - you don't have Sensor, do you, Felicia?
KuGMpo: Hector: hit.
Hector: "That was for my brother!'
Hector: 1d8+14
Dice: Hector; : 15
Hector: i fucking rolled a one
[OOC] Felicia: I do, on my Wakizashi
[OOC] Felicia: But I didnt attack with it, so no info :p
KuGMpo: Biggs tries to return the favor on Felicia.
KuGMpo: 1d100
Dice: KuGMpo; : 17
KuGMpo: …and manages to hit despite her blindness.
Hector: pak change your name
KuGMpo: 1d12+14
Dice: KuGMpo; : 17
KuGMpo: 5 points of damage to Felicia.
KuGMpo: Cassandra1
KuGMpo: Cassandra!
Cassandra slashes at Wedge again
Felicia 's armor takes most of the blow.
Cassandra: 1d100
Dice: Cassandra; : 21
KuGMpo: Hit.
Cassandra: 1d10+12
Dice: Cassandra; : 21
[OOC] Cassandra: Blind Touch
Cassandra: 1d100
Dice: Cassandra; : 10
KuGMpo: Wedge is now Blind ((6)) too.
KuGMpo: Pak!
Cassandra: "What wrong Wedge…Can't see us all?"
Pak is piiiiissed.
Hector: The catboy's gonna go feral on you guys
Pak stares at Hicks and concentrates. "How about THAT!" He launches a green bubbling projectile at hm.
Pak: 1d8+40
Dice: Pak; : 46
Hector: wtf attack is that
Pak: 1d100-72
Dice: Pak; : -30
Felicia: Bio
Pak: I have a Poison spell.
Hector: Hm.
[OOC] KuGMpo: Roll to hit first.
[OOC] KuGMpo: MEva exists.
Pak: Oh, right. n.n;
Felicia: I got bored and made a Monk/Berserker the other day. JEEBUS the pain.
Pak: 1d100-122
Dice: Pak; : -27
Hector: GW?
Felicia: No, FFRPG.
Hector: o
KuGMpo: Hit, poisoned.
Felicia: The ability to use job abilities while berserked, while having Auto-Regen and Auto-Agility Up while zerked? GRAAH.
Ahiru runs in and smacks Hicks a good one.
Ahiru: 1d100-86
Dice: Ahiru; : -22
KuGMpo: Hicks coughs, clutching his liver as he turns green…just in time for Ahiru's attack.
KuGMpo: Hit.
Ahiru: 1d8+10
Dice: Ahiru; : 16
KuGMpo: …that did not seem to do much damage. But Hicks is still in a world of pain.
KuGMpo: 1d5
Dice: KuGMpo; : 4
KuGMpo: Wedge snaps off a shot at Felicia.
KuGMpo: 1d100
Dice: KuGMpo; : 31
[OOC] Hector: My MArm is 5. Oopsie.
KuGMpo: Hits.
KuGMpo: 1d12+14
Dice: KuGMpo; : 21
KuGMpo: 9 more damage to Felicia.
Felicia cracks her neck.
*ROUND TWO*‘`*// Hector: //1d10+8 ; init// Dice: //Hector; : 11// Felicia: //1d10+7// Dice: //Felicia; : 15// Felicia: //Heh// Cassandra: //1d10+7// Dice: //Cassandra; : 16// KuGMpo: //3#1d10+8// Dice: //KuGMpo; : 10 9 16// Pak: //1d10+8// Dice: //Pak; : 17// [OOC] Hector: i still think .init is fine [OOC] KuGMpo: Ahiru, init? [OOC] KuGMpo: .init =`` d20s
Ahiru: //1d10+6

Dice: Ahiru; : 13
KuGMpo: Pak 17 Wedge 16 Cassandra 16 Felicia 15 Ahiru 13 Hector 11 Biggs 10 Hicks 9
KuGMpo: Pak!
[OOC] Hector: Fuck whatever
Pak cracks his knuckles and tosses a 10 gil piece into the air.
Pak: 1d10
Dice: Pak; : 7
[OOC] KuGMpo: …though, maybe. Just remember to double SPD, then halve it afterwords for CT costs.
Pak: Lightning!
[OOC] Felicia: Hector, any commands active?
Pak: 1d100 ; 42
Dice: Pak; : 10
Pak: 1d100 ; 42
Dice: Pak; : 91
Pak: reroll
[OOC] Hector: Not a one.
Pak: 1d100 ; 42
Dice: Pak; : 10
[OOC] KuGMpo: OMG double-crit!
Pak charges…!
Pak: It’s instant hit on group, right?
KuGMpo: No CT, if that's what you mean.
Pak: I mean do I have to roll for atk.
KuGMpo: Oh. No, it's auto-hit.
KuGMpo: If you get the Group effect.
Pak: Kay, I did.
KuGMpo: So roll damage.
Pak: 1d6+20 ; Lightning ARM
Dice: Pak; : 21
KuGMpo: The three of them stagger as a bolt of lighting appears from the blue.
KuGMpo: Wedge's rifle seeks out the source of that lightning.
KuGMpo: 1d100
Dice: KuGMpo; : 16
KuGMpo: And finds it!
KuGMpo: 1d12+14
Dice: KuGMpo; : 25
KuGMpo: For 19 damage.
KuGMpo: Cassandra!
Cassandra slashes at Wedge again
Cassandra: 1d100
Dice: Cassandra; : 8
Felicia: CURITICAL
KuGMpo: CRIT!
Hector: z-diddly-omg
Cassandra: 2d10+24
Dice: Cassandra; : 36
Hector: dice, randomize
Dice: Cycling.
Dice: Done
Hector: dice, randomize
[OOC] Cassandra: blind touch?
Dice: Cycling.
Dice: Done
Cassandra: 1d100
Dice: Cassandra; : 5
KuGMpo: Wedge gets blind-er, if possible. ((Blind counter resets to 6.))
KuGMpo: Felicia!
Felicia holds up her sword, channeling the kami… ((Draw Out, Slow 2))
Felicia: …And unleashes them at the start of Ahiru's turn.
Felicia: 2d6+10
Dice: Felicia; : 21
KuGMpo: Hicks collapses.
Felicia: MARM NonEle~
Felicia: 1d100
Dice: Felicia; : 85
KuGMpo: Ahiru!
[OOC] KuGMpo: I don't think you get Blind Strike on top of Draw Out.
[OOC] Felicia: ?
[OOC] Felicia: I don't have a weapon with Blind Strike.
[OOC] Hector: She was rolling for exhaustion.
[OOC] KuGMpo: …oh, right, Curse check. NM.
[OOC] Felicia: Quite :p
[OOC] KuGMpo: …I so need to gain more practice with this system. -_- Anyway.
KuGMpo: Ahiru!
Felicia: I want a liger.
Hector: I don't even know if I want to run that.
Felicia: Doesnt stop me from wanting a liger.
Hector: I come up with ideas before I go to sleep and then wake up in the morning, thinking they suck.
Ahiru gives Hicks another Smack
KuGMpo notes the request for a lion-tiger hybrid monster.
Felicia: what
KuGMpo: Hicks = KOed.
[OOC] Ahiru: sorry was AFK, I'm doing dishes, playing hostess and this ^_^;
KuGMpo: Wedge and Biggs are still up. Wedge is far more seriously hurt.
Ahiru smacks Wedge then
Ahiru: 1d100-86
Dice: Ahiru; : -49
KuGMpo: hit
Ahiru: 1d8+10
Dice: Ahiru; : 14
KuGMpo: Almost but not quite.
KuGMpo: Hector!
Hector attempts to knock Wedge down for the count.
Hector: 1d100-112
Dice: Hector; : -77
KuGMpo: Hit
Hector: 1d8+14 ; DON'T ROLL A ONE
Dice: Hector; : 17
Hector: A three.
Hector: Better than nothing.
Felicia: Its true
KuGMpo: He's somehow still standing.
KuGMpo: Biggs gropes around for her chocobo and attempts to bail, dragging her companions and their chocobos with her.
KuGMpo: 1d100
Dice: KuGMpo; : 10
KuGMpo: …and gets away.
Hector:
Hector: Son of a fucking bitch.
Cassandra: "Damn it, they got away again!"
KuGMpo: Dice, 229*6?
Dice: Hmm..is it 1374?
KuGMpo: Dice, 1374/5?
Dice: Hmm..is it 274.8?
KuGMpo: Dice, 74*1.2?
Dice: Hmm..is it 88.8?
KuGMpo: 274 XP and 88 Gil for each PC.
Felicia: Dice, 1190+274?
KuGMpo: 3#1d100
Dice: Hmm..is it 1464?
Dice: KuGMpo; : 93 54 80
Felicia: :((
KuGMpo: No items.
Hector: dice, 88*1.05?
Felicia listens to: FF7 - Final Fantasy 7 CidSendsaDreamtotheUnderseaPalace OC ReMix [0:21/6:16] ((128kbps))
Dice: Hmm..is it 92.4?
Hector: dice, 92+88?
Dice: Hmm..is it 180?
[OOC] Hector: I get a 5% gil bonus due to my Glit Gloves
[OOC] KuGMpo: Yeah, I know Biggs escaped, as did Wedge technically, but I'm still giving you the XP for the whole group.
[OOC] Ahiru: Thats how it works
[OOC] Hector: There needs to be a PS2 extra disc that costs like ten bucks and includes all the minigames from FF7-12
Pak curses.
KuGMpo: The bag over by the side of the road lies where it was thrown. It's not wriggling so much any more.
Pak dashes over and opens it.
Hector jogs over to the bag.
Felicia sheathes her swords. "Next time, then…"
Ahiru goes over to see whats in the bag
[OOC] KuGMpo: 274 XP and 88 Gil for each PC from the battle.
[OOC] Pak: Still not level 3 T_T
[OOC] Hector: 36 from a levelup. DAMN THE MAN
Cassandra joins looking over the shoulders
KuGMpo: The mithra guard lies inside.
KuGMpo: She's not moving.
Ahiru: Dice, 1190+274?
Dice: Hmm..is it 1464?
Hector checks her pulse.
Ahiru: Dice, 119+88?
KuGMpo: It's faint, but present.
Dice: Hmm..is it 207?
Pak CURES.
Hector: "Hm."
[OOC] KuGMpo: Cures who?
Pak: The Mithra.
Felicia walks over.
Pak: 1d8+40
KuGMpo: She looks a lot less beat-up now, but she's still unconcious.
Dice: Pak; : 47
Hector checks her to see if she can be moved.
KuGMpo: She seems fine, especially with Pak's cure, just knocked out for now.
Pak sighs… "S, she's okay, then?"
Felicia bends down to look over her.
Hector: "Yeah, she's okay."
Hector: "It'd be nice if we had some smelling salts."
Hector stands up and sniffs Pak briefly.
Cassandra: "Maybe we can gets some around here?"
Hector: "She…does smell like you."
Pak blinks.
Felicia chuckles with a cough.
Pak BLUSHES.
Pak: O/‘`/``/O "A-aah…"
Hector: "You’re certainly a hit with the ladies, little bro."
Hector claps Pak on the back. "Congratulations. You're taking your first steps towards manhood."
Felicia: "It's not hard, when you're a mithra."
Cassandra shakes her head
Pak pokes his fingers together shyly. "Kyuu.."
Ahiru: "So Pak's alright now? We should look for more information on that chair thing tomorrow, right?
KuGMpo: Do you bring her inside, or leave her in the street?
Felicia: "Tommorow? We still have the whole day."
Pak: "It's still early today. We've got time."
Ahiru: "I have a personal lead I need to look up to… an old dwarven lady…"
[OOC] Felicia: Unless this battle took like 12 hours
KuGMpo: It is about 11 AM now.
[OOC] Felicia: Exactly.
Hector picks up the guard and brings her into the house.
Pak tries to help pull the girl to their hotel room-oh.
Pak: "…Hector, wait, we can't leave her HERE."
Ahiru: "No the chair thing IS tomorrow I mean…"
Pak: "What if those three come back?"
Felicia: "I'll stay."
Hector: "Hmph."
Pak blinks at Felicia.
Hector: "I was just going to lay her down in the bed and look for something to wake her up with."
Felicia raises an eyebrow at Pak.
Hector: "Can't be too hard to find a vial of smelling salts in this town."
Pak: "Oh… um… okay."
Hector: "Though if Felicia wants to stay in case she wakes up on her own, that's fine."
Hector: "We won't be but ten minutes."
Felicia: "I'll keep an eye on her. Besides, I havent finished my exercises." She waves her hand in the air. "You people go off with your crazy plans."
Pak: "Kay."
Ahiru: "Then I'll try to find my Fakir."
Hector nods. "You do that."
Hector: "C'mon, Pak, Cassie."
Pak follows after Hector.
Ahiru heads out and tries to find some more information on where to find the old Dwarven lady
Hector heads into town to check stores for smelling salts.
KuGMpo: Ahiru: Inquiry check
KuGMpo: At a bonus.
Felicia takes a seat, wiping the blood off her sword.
KuGMpo: Hector easily finds smelling salts.
Ahiru: 1d100
Dice: Ahiru; : 58
[OOC] Ahiru: 20 check
Ahiru: ~_~
Hector returns to the house and checks to see if the guard's awake.
KuGMpo: The Dwarven Lady is a local celebrity. Unfortunately, none of those Ahiru asks know her schedule for the next couple of days.
Ahiru keeps looking and tries more
KuGMpo: The guard is still asleep, muttering, "Mmm…hurts so good…hit me again Pak…"
Ahiru: 1d100
Dice: Ahiru; : 67
Ahiru: 1d100
Dice: Ahiru; : 57
Hector: "Hm. Guess if she's talking, we don't need them."
Ahiru: dice, reshuffle
Felicia: "Indeed."
Hector: It's randomize.
Ahiru: dice, randomize
Pak blushes and tries to wake her with the salts anyway.
Dice: Cycling.
Dice: Done
Ahiru: 1d100
Hector stands behind Pak, ready to pull him away from the guard in case she pounces.
Dice: Ahiru; : 72
Ahiru: 1d100
KuGMpo: The guard's eyes snap open. She's looking right at Pak.
Dice: Ahiru; : 21
[OOC] KuGMpo: Got it!
[OOC] Ahiru: yay!
Felicia is sitting next to the guard, still polishing.
KuGMpo: Nightwatch: "…Pak? What are you doing back here?
KuGMpo: "
Hector: "We found you unconscious in a bag."
Felicia: "Verily."
Hector thumbs the area in front of the house.
KuGMpo: "…and you saved me from those three?"
Pak: ">.<~! You were being kidnapped."
Hector: "Guess we did."
Hector: "Though they got away."
KuGMpo: The guard hugs Pak fiercely. "My hero~!" She proceeds to kiss him.
Hector scratches the back of his head.
[OOC] Cassandra: sorry…neighbor interupted me
Felicia nods sagely.
[OOC] Ahiru: So how do I find her?
Pak mmphs and squirms. "KYaa~ But… It… was really all them…" He protests. "I-i tried, I mean, but I almost got kidnapped too."
[OOC] KuGMpo: After a while. It took you a few rolls.
[OOC] Hector: brb toilet break
KuGMpo: She relaxes a little bit. "Hehe. No offense, but I figured you couldn't do it alone. Those three are tough."
[OOC] Felicia: Hm. You have to wonder about the response of the public in these situations. "Oh look another random battle."
Felicia: "Eh."
Pak: "…They were searching your room. Do you know why? o.o"
[OOC] KuGMpo: >_> I'm surprised you didn't check for onlookers, actually…
KuGMpo: "They came by shortly after you left, demanding to know why the posters weren't up yet."
KuGMpo: "So I told them you broke in, raped me, and stole the posters."
KuGMpo: "I'm not sure they believed me."
Pak >_<
Pak guus. "I don't like them."
[OOC] KuGMpo: Ah, there we go.
Hector: "Actually…"
KuGMpo: Meanwhile, Ahiru tracks down some of the tales of the Dwarven Lady.
Hector explains about getting someone from Shaft and pinning it on them and publicly executing them.
Cassandra: "Those three are getting on my nerves to."
KuGMpo: The DL got her start by making combat-worthy undergarments for some mithran friends.
KuGMpo: They made an odd set - large mithra, small dwarf. But it worked out.
KuGMpo: It turns out that the daughter of one of said mithra came to this town to get work.
[OOC] KuGMpo: …and you can probably guess which one that is. ;))
Pak hugs the Guard.
Pak gets an idea. o.o
Pak: "…Nee. >_>;;; They might come back for you if you stay here…"
Pak: "…So why don't you join our bandits? n.n"
KuGMpo: The guard looks at Pak strangely.
Hector: "Uh, Pak. I know she likes you, but I don't think she'd like you enough that she'd give up a career in guarding for that."
Pak blinks.
KuGMpo: She nods. "I'm following in my mother's footsteps. My duty comes first."
Pak: "Hmm…"
Hector: "Then you should at the very least, stay with someone else until this blows over."
[OOC] KuGMpo: Ahiru? YT?
Felicia: "Quite. A soldier's duty is not to be taken lightly."
Cassandra: "We understand then, maam."
Pak: "…Okay… Then we'll just have to remove Biggs and co.!"
Felicia: "Though I suppose I should start considering a career as a mercenary…"
KuGMpo: "…well…I suppose I could stay at my mom's friend's place."
Felicia ponders the job tree.
Hector: "Good, good."
Hector: "By the way, you wouldn't happen to know where they're keeping the electrical chair, would you?"
KuGMpo: The guard shakes her head. "Inside, I'm sure. But I've been living out here for so long, I'm not sure I remember the layout in there any more."
Hector: "Inside where?"
KuGMpo: She points to the caves.
Hector: "I see."
Cassandra: "Do you know someone who can get the information for us?"
KuGMpo: She thinks.
KuGMpo: "Hmm…"
KuGMpo: Something seems a little convenient about this.
KuGMpo: Right now would be a good time to come back in and reveal what you've learned. ;))
[OOC] KuGMpo: Waiting on Ahiru.
[OOC] Hector: someone explain to me why the fuck flash videos only play for two seconds and them stop
[OOC] Cassandra: buffering
[OOC] Hector: It worked a few days ago and now it's back to being broken despite all my shockwave/macromedia shit being up to date.
[OOC] Hector: That would be a valid answer if the WHOLE THING hadn't already buffered.
[OOC] Hector: And this happens with swfs I have saved on my HD, so there's no buffering involved there.
[OOC] Cassandra: Then its being stubborn
[OOC] Cassandra: Old Codecs?
[OOC] Hector: Did you not hear me when I said "up to date"?
[OOC] Cassandra: Okay, I was talk about the videos thought.
Ahiru comes back from her search. "Hey guys! Where's that mithra?"
KuGMpo: Ahiru finds the group clustered around said mithra.
KuGMpo: Who is still hugging Pak, though not tightly.
Ahiru: "Hiiiiiiiiiii~ Can you tell me miss Mithra how to get in touch with the Dwarven Lady?"
KuGMpo: "…the Dwarven Lady? Oh, you mean mom's friend!"
KuGMpo: Lore check, everyone else who has a Lore that might know anything about Mountainsburg.
KuGMpo: Or famous people.
Hector: Would she be known in Shaft at all?
Cassandra: 1d100 ; 20
Dice: Cassandra; : 95
KuGMpo: Lore: Shaft wouldn't do it.
KuGMpo: She'd be known of there, by people there having other Lores.
[OOC] Pak: Wait, but didn't Ahiru pass her check?
Felicia: Well, if she's famous, shouldnt we… know her anyway, being famous?
[OOC] KuGMpo: Ahiru's investigation is focussing on something else.
Hector: Then I can't do balls.
KuGMpo: Hmm…yeah, you're probably right, Pen.
[OOC] Hector: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE
Pak: I don't know anything.
KuGMpo: The Dwarven Lady is *the* most famous and well-connected person in Mountainsburg.
[OOC] Hector: I AM SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF AT FLASH NOW
[OOC] Hector: Also, Youtube for using flash instead of goddamn videos.
KuGMpo: If there's anyone who'd know who to ask about anything in this city, it's her.
Ahiru: "I hear she may know something about a friend of mine, my Master"
KuGMpo: She's also, being a celeb, hard to approach without some prior introduction.
[OOC] Hector: The FPS display drops to 0 after a while.
KuGMpo: Guard: "Oh, yeah. These guys were just suggesting I should go sleep somewhere else, so I was thinking of asking her."
KuGMpo: Guard: "Do you want to come along?"
Cassandra: "May we please?"
Hector: "That'd be great."
Pak nodnods. n.n
KuGMpo: For a moment, the guard seems utterly, completely, totally blond.
KuGMpo: Maybe it's just a trick of the light.
Felicia: "…"
Ahiru: "Ys please!"
KuGMpo: "Okay, let's go!" She leaps off the bed and leads the party across bridge 4.
[OOC] KuGMpo: And here we cut.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License