EC Session 1.1

KuGMpo: Three scenes unfold at once, three tales about to converge.
KuGMpo: A dancer, sent on an errand…
KuGMpo: Bandits, planning their next action.
KuGMpo: And a Lieutenant and her crew, riding chocobos through the woods.
Cassandra shines up her sword and looks out saying "Well, sir, where are planning to hit next?"
[OOC] KuGMpo: Pen. PM!
[OOC] Felicia: You, PM!
[OOC] KuGMpo: Hector, Pak?
Felicia holds her hand out, signaling to her group to come to a halt. She whispers, though retaining her authoritative tone. "Alright, this seems close enough. Everyone dismount." She hops off her chocobo with ease.
[OOC] Pak: ?
[OOC] Pak: Oh.
[OOC] Ahiru: Am I supposed to have a PM too?
Pak is leaning on a crate, playing with a yoyo idly. "Not sure…"
[OOC] Hector: Is Cassandra one of my bandits?
[OOC] Felicia: Verily
[OOC] Hector: OOOOOOOOOOOOH
[OOC] Hector: 'kay
[OOC] KuGMpo: …sorry, I thought I'd told you.
Hector looks at the map in front of him and traces a path with his finger. "Hm…maybe here."
Hector: "We'd have our backs to the trees, too."
[OOC] KuGMpo: All PCs except Felicia and Ahiru are bandits.
Cassandra looks at the map "Okay, just as lon as we get in and get out. I don't need me uncles or aunts see what I am doing with my life now."
Hector: "Pak, have you checked to see if they've changed their route any?"
Felicia ties her chocobo off to a tree, and winds her arm. "Wedge, I want you to go up ahead and see if you can find anything. And be quiet about it. We can't go rushing in as usual."
KuGMpo: Wedge, Hicks, and Biggs stay on their chocobo, and exchange a look.
Hector: "And Cassie, you don't have to worry about what your family thinks. What we're doing makes use heroes to them."
KuGMpo: Wedge: "Yes, ma'am. This might be far enough."
Pak tosses the Yoyo aside and hmms… "I haven't heard anything from our scouts."
Cassandra: "Right, but they are still shunning me, remember?"
KuGMpo: The three still chocobo-mounted pull out some kind of machine.
Felicia narrows her eyes at the group.
KuGMpo: Wedge: "Really sorry about this, but our orders were to leave no body."
Hector stands up, and then nods at Cassie. "Yeah, yeah. They'll come around. Just 'cause you haven't been here since the beginning doesn't mean you're any less a member of the family to us. And that's what matters."
Cassandra sheathes her sword, smiles "Thank you."
[OOC] KuGMpo: Bandits: Awareness check.
Hector: 1d100 ; I HOPE I MAKE THIS
Dice: Hector; : 33
Cassandra: 1d100
Dice: Cassandra; : 70
[OOC] Hector: CRAP FUCK SHIT OFF BY THREE
[OOC] Felicia: You know theres a difficulty modifier added right @ Hector
[OOC] KuGMpo: Don't worry, you've got a bonus for this roll.
[OOC] KuGMpo: Pak?
[OOC] Felicia: Yeah see :p
[OOC] Hector: I like to say "Crap Shit Fuck", though.
[OOC] Cassandra: ((I forgot to add 30 to it.))
Felicia: "Tch. So you've been in on this disappearance thing from the beginning, hm?"
Hector narrows his eyes. "It's the fuzz!"
Pak: 1d100
Dice: Pak; : 76
Pak: …I'm supposed to roll under it, right?
Hector: "Get down!"
Pak: Mine is 50.
Pak fducks!
Cassandra: "Great. Okay." *ducks*
Pak:
KuGMpo: Biggs: *smirks* "At least now you know why the other officers have been disappearing."
[OOC] Pak: Ducks.
[OOC] KuGMpo: Yeah, but no worry - Hector made it.
Hector throws himself to the ground and rolls sideways behind a rock.
[OOC] Ahiru: Quack?
Felicia: "How? Yes. Why? Not quite, but I have my suspicions."
Hector peers over the rock to survey how many there are.
KuGMpo Hicks: "It's 'cause you're an honest officer. You don' take bribes. You stick up for the people what live out here."
Felicia 's hand edges towards her scabbard.
Hector ((Can I even see them, or am I just thinking there's something out there that wants me dead?))
KuGMpo There are four cops - Felicia ((dismounted)), Hicks, Wedge, and Biggs ((the three of whom are mounted and tending a machine))
KuGMpo ((You can see all of this - and hear it, now that you're aware of it.))
Pak blinks. "What're they doin', niichan?"
Felicia "Ah. That whole, 'honesty' thing. I'm sure that does cause a few problems."
KuGMpo The machine shifts a bit - and begins to look like a charging-up gun.
Hector "They're, uh…going to wipe us off this mortal coil, it seems."
KuGMpo Wedge: "Ah…? It seems we've found our quarry after all." He points to the bandits.
Hector "Looks like that new weapon we heard about. Wait for it to fire, then rush as it's cooling down."
Cassandra "Yes."
KuGMpo Hicks: "An' they're right in our path o' fire. Hehehe, there'll be nothin' left but spots o' ash!"
Hector "…oh, hell."
Hector "Scatter!"
Felicia doesnt bother turning her head. "Hm. Maybe."
Now talking in #soverybored
[OOC] KuGMpo: /me wishes he could Terra-port, to get her back on- oh, there she is! :))
[OOC] KuGMpo: What was the last you saw?
[OOC] Ahiru: ~_~ darn wireless, so fickle
[OOC] Ahiru: Quack?
Felicia: "How? Yes. Why? Not quite, but I have my suspicions."
Ahiru: [11:35] * Disconnected
[OOC] KuGMpo: Missing text PMed. Your action.
Pak does a barrel roll to the side.
Felicia draws her Katana and Wakizashi.
Hector shouts "Old Style Pincer, #4!"
Cassandra follows Pak, and covers the other side
KuGMpo: Pak: roll for the barrel roll
Hector takes his whip out as he rushes Biggs 'n them from his right.
[OOC] Hector: Their left.
Felicia looks to the two now accompanying her. "I suggest you don't get in my way."
Pak: 1d100 : Acrobatics?
Dice: Pak; : 28
KuGMpo: You're doing it wrong.
[OOC] KuGMpo: As in, failed roll.
[OOC] KuGMpo: Ahiru?
[OOC] Ahiru: just caught up
[OOC] KuGMpo: K. Your action.
[OOC] Felicia: :|
Ahiru hears the noises up ahead of her in the woods, she hadn't been taking any path but merely heading North… She peers out at the group and mumbles to herself "Let's see.. bandits are…" She looks beween the two groups then nods at the officers "Not those ones." Ahiru hops out of the bushes attacking the nearest officer with a smack of her ribbon
Ahiru: 1d100
Dice: Ahiru; : 58
[OOC] Ahiru: is that right? I forget how to roll attack or how you judge if it hits or not…
KuGMpo: Biggs ducks - but Ahiru's attack hits the machine. It self destructs.
[OOC] KuGMpo: Right now it's cinematic. It's about to get into real combat.
KuGMpo: ))
KuGMpo: Biggs: "Where did…"
[OOC] Ahiru: ah, k
[OOC] Hector: subtract result from attack%, if it's still higher than enemy Evasion, it hits.
KuGMpo: Wedge: "!! Alright, plan B! No survivors!"
KuGMpo: BATTLE TRANSITION
[OOC] Felicia: Just do 1d100-Attack%, remove the negative
[OOC] KuGMpo: Everyone roll 1d10+SPD for your Init
Felicia: 1d10+7
Dice: Felicia; : 8
Hector: 1d10+8
[OOC] Felicia: Great.
Dice: Hector; : 12
KuGMpo: 3#1d10+7 ; H W B
Dice: KuGMpo; : 9 10 15
Cassandra: 1d10+6
Dice: Cassandra; : 13
Pak: 1d10+6
Dice: Pak; : 12
Ahiru: 1d10+6
Dice: Ahiru; : 16
Hector: Nice!
[OOC] Hector: Does the 1d100-attack% have to beat Evasion, or can it it meet it as well?
[OOC] KuGMpo: Beat.
[OOC] Hector: Since that's how AC works in DnD. Meet or beat.
[OOC] Hector: 'kay
[OOC] KuGMpo: Meet goes to defender.
KuGMpo: Order: Ahiru Biggs Cassandra Hector Pak Wedge Hicks Felicia
KuGMpo: Ahiru - go.
[OOC] KuGMpo: Roll 1d100-attack%. I'll compare to DEF/EVA.
Ahiru pulls the ribbon end back and looks at the machine, she shrugs and goes for the nearest officer again.
Ahiru: 1d100
Dice: Ahiru; : 54
[OOC] Ahiru: Att% 83
[OOC] Hector: ROLL 1d100-attack%, literally. You'll get a negative number.
[OOC] KuGMpo: I meant, 1d100-83.
Ahiru: 1d100-83
Dice: Ahiru; : -14
KuGMpo: Miss.
KuGMpo: Biggs sneers, pulls out a rifle, and returns the favor.
KuGMpo: 1d100-95
Dice: KuGMpo; : -14
[OOC] Ahiru: Is that up against my DEF of 17?
KuGMpo: She misses too.
[OOC] Hector: yes.
[OOC] KuGMpo: Yes. Multiply by -1 then compare.
[OOC] KuGMpo: In this case, 14 < 17, so you're not hit.
[OOC] KuGMpo: Likewise, your 14 was < Bigg's DEF.
Felicia: "Always were a bad shot."
[OOC] Felicia: EVA! EVA!
[OOC] KuGMpo: …it's still called DEF on some PC sheets. ^_^;
[OOC] KuGMpo: Anyway - Cassandra/Hector/Pak
Cassandra attack Biggs for attacking the little girl
Cassandra: 1d100-97
Dice: Cassandra; : -30
KuGMpo: Hit
Hector whips Biggs!
Cassandra: 1d12+12
Dice: Cassandra; : 22
Hector: 1d100-107
Dice: Hector; : -17
Ahiru isn't that little in her mid-late teens
KuGMpo: Hector: hit
Pak looks at the three of them. "Hmm… I know~" He flips a coin in the air. "How about… this?!"
Pak: Gamble!
Hector: 1d18+14
Dice: Hector; : 25
Pak: Elemental roulette!
Pak: 1d10
Hector: Oops.
Dice: Pak; : 3
Hector: 1d8+14
Dice: Hector; : 16
Pak: Fire…
Hector: t(('_'t)) you, Dice.
Pak: 1d100
Dice: Pak; : 37
Pak: 1d100
Dice: Pak; : 19
Pak: Jackpot!
Pak launches out three flaming daggers!
Pak: Attack rol!
Pak: 1d100-87
Dice: Pak; : -24
KuGMpo: Hit
Pak: For all three?
[OOC] KuGMpo: Yep.
[OOC] Felicia: Wait, did both checks succeed?
[OOC] Pak: Should I roll three seperate damage checks or just one?
[OOC] Felicia: If both your slots check succeeded, its automatic hit :p
[OOC] Felicia: If only one, you actually make an attack action.
[OOC] Pak: F- Yes. My Gambling skill is at 50% and it's only minus 10%.
[OOC] Felicia: So you didnt need to roll to hit XD
[OOC] Pak: Anyway- 1 damage or 3?
[OOC] KuGMpo: Ah, so. Yes, group-auto-hit. 1 damage roll.
Pak: 1d6+16
Dice: Pak; : 21
Pak: 21 ARM damage-fire type!
Pak grins~ "Hahaha~ My special trick worked! Take that, bandits~"
KuGMpo: Biggs collapses on her chocobo. The other two are hurt, and cluster around her.
KuGMpo: Wedge: "You…"
KuGMpo: Hicks and Wedge, in perfect unison, level their rifles at Pak and fire.
KuGMpo: 2#1d100-95
Dice: KuGMpo; : -3 -65
KuGMpo: Only one of them hits, though.
KuGMpo: 14+1d12
KuGMpo: 1d12+14
Dice: KuGMpo; : 22
[OOC] KuGMpo: 16 damage after ARM, I believe.
KuGMpo: Felicia, go.
Felicia plunges her Katana into the earth, drawing out its spirit.
[OOC] Felicia: Slow 2, but since nobody is after her….
Felicia swings the blade, ghostly swords appearing, slashing at the remaining two.
Felicia: 2d6+10
Dice: Felicia; : 18
[OOC] Felicia: MARM, NonEle
Felicia: Aaand exhaustion check!
Felicia: 1d100
Dice: Felicia; : 13
[OOC] Ahiru: remaining 2 what?
[OOC] Hector: Me and Cassie.
[OOC] KuGMpo: Hicks and Wedge.
[OOC] Hector: wate wut?
[OOC] KuGMpo: Biggs = down
[OOC] Hector: Is that a healing spell?
[OOC] Felicia: MARM NonEle slashing sure sounds like healing
[OOC] KuGMpo: No, attack.
[OOC] Hector: Or has she decided she's not on their side?
[OOC] KuGMpo: …they were trying to incinerate her.
[OOC] Felicia: …Indeed.
[OOC] Hector: Ah, okay. Cool.
[OOC] KuGMpo: You were just a bonus, from their perspective.
[OOC] KuGMpo: Though Hector might IC just now notice this. ;))
[OOC] Hector: Send her in, fire the weapon, kill her AND the bandits, problem solved, huh.
Hector: "Y…you're on our side?"
Felicia 's blade glows with a dark purple, as it is exhausted from the spirit release.
KuGMpo: New round.
KuGMpo: 2#1d10+7
Dice: KuGMpo; : 14 13
Hector: 1d10+8
Felicia: "I'm on the side that wins."
Dice: Hector; : 13
Cassandra: 1d10+6
Felicia: 1d10+7
Dice: Cassandra; : 10
Dice: Felicia; : 17
Ahiru: 1d10+6
Dice: Ahiru; : 13
Hector: "Damn right you are."
Pak: 1d10+6
Dice: Pak; : 7
KuGMpo: Felicia, go
Felicia dashes towards Wedge with two strikes.
Felicia: 2#1d100-105
Dice: Felicia; : -51 -31
[OOC] KuGMpo: Both hit
Felicia: 1d10+14
Dice: Felicia; : 23
Felicia: 1d8+14
Dice: Felicia; : 19
KuGMpo: Wedge is down
Felicia: "Tsk tsk."
KuGMpo: Hicks takes the opportunity to fire a shot at Felicia
KuGMpo: 1d100-95
Dice: KuGMpo; : -41
KuGMpo: 1d12+14
Dice: KuGMpo; : 19
Felicia recoils from the blow.
KuGMpo: One shot of the double-barrel hits Felicia. The other hits her chocobo, startling it and scaring it off.
KuGMpo: Everyone else, go.
Ahiru takes a shot at Hicks, swinging her ribbon.
Hector , relieved that Felicia is on his side, focuses his next attack on Hicks.
Hector: 1d100-107
Ahiru: 1d100-83
Dice: Hector; : -26
Dice: Ahiru; : -76
Pak is annoyed at being shot. T_T
Pak attacks in reveeeenge!
Pak: 1d100-87
Dice: Pak; : -50
Cassandra attacks Hicks also
Ahiru: 1d8+10
Hector: 1d8+14 ; I guess 26 is a hit
Dice: Ahiru; : 17
Dice: Hector; : 19
Cassandra: 1d100-97
KuGMpo: All hits.
Dice: Cassandra; : -64
Cassandra: 1d12+12
Dice: Cassandra; : 24
KuGMpo: Including that.
[OOC] Felicia: He's dead jim.
KuGMpo: Hicks: "Why you…you! We'll be back to take care of y'all!"
KuGMpo: Hicks tugs on the reins of his teammates' chocobos. They flee.
KuGMpo: VICTOLY!
Ahiru drapes her weighted ribbon over her shoulders, throws up one arm and does a spin-jump into the air, landing in a pirouette. Completing another rotation she lowers her other leg and gives a bow. ~Victory~
KuGMpo: Dice, 229*3?
Dice: Hmm..is it 687?
Pak: 1d6+16
Dice: Pak; : 17
Hector puts his hands into his pockets. "I suppose it just wasn't your day."
KuGMpo: Dice, 687/5?
Felicia shakes her head. "What a waste."
Dice: Hmm..is it 137.4?
Cassandra sheathes her sword and looks up too the sky
[OOC] Hector: one too many o's in "too", Keith.
KuGMpo: 137 XP and 44 Gil each.
Pak drops his arms to his side- and cards fall out. "Oops…"
KuGMpo: 3#1d100
Dice: KuGMpo; : 98 63 85
KuGMpo: No items, though.
Hector: Dam-n!
[OOC] KuGMpo: Looking back - Ahiru's last hit was actually a crit.
Cassandra: Pak, and Felicia? Do you need some medical attention?
[OOC] Cassandra: ((Heh))
Felicia puts away her swords, rubbing her arm. Aside from looking annoyed, she seems fine.
Hector rolls his whip up and reattaches it to his belt.
Hector: "That went well. Now…" *he goes up to Felicia* "You fought with us, but perhaps that was only because we had a common enemy who is now gone."
Pak is a little damaged.
Cassandra: Pak, do you want me to heal it?
Hector: USE QUOTATIONS WHEN TALKING, KEITH
Hector: kthx :3
Felicia: "…" She closes her eyes. "I would have been fine. Those three are slackers."
Ahiru just looks around at everyone simply taking in everything.
Hector turns to Ahiru. "And you. What's your agenda?"
[OOC] Ahiru: how did cassie know felicia's name?
[OOC] KuGMpo: He doesn't.
[OOC] KuGMpo: *She
Pak patches it up himself with a "Cure" spell!
twinkle twinkle twinkle*
Ahiru: "Oh me? I'm Ahiru and I was told to come help you!" She smiles.
Hector: "Uh…huh. By whom?"
Pak is okay.
Ahiru: "By Graav… He's helping me find someone and he said that by helping you, you'd help me."
Pak wanders over to the other two new people and looks at them inquisitively, ears twitching.
[OOC] Hector: Would I know who Graav is?
Pak: "…Who's Graav? Do we know a Graav, Oniichan?"
[OOC] KuGMpo: No, but Cassandra does.
Hector: "That's what I'm trying to figure out. Cassie?"
Hector: "Does 'Graav' ring any bells?"
Cassandra: "Yes, sir?"
Felicia looks down at Pak. "…Mithran."
[OOC] Hector: I asked you a question yo
Cassandra: "Its sounds like she said God, Sir."
[OOC] KuGMpo: WRONG.
[OOC] Felicia: If you mean me, I responded.
[OOC] KuGMpo: …"like God" in our world.
Pak blinks at Felicia. "Oh, um." He tries to put on a serious look. "What about it? TxT"
[OOC] KuGMpo: There is no "God" in this world. But "Grav" is close enough.
Hector crosses his arms. "Like God? Far as I can tell, there's no divinity here. But you handled yourself pretty well."
Felicia: "Nothing."
Hector: "Alright, you can help us. Just don't betray my trust or you'll regret it in this life and the next."
Felicia begins to walk away.
KuGMpo: The woods begin to chrrr.
Hector turns to Felicia. "Hey! You!"
Ahiru turns to Felicia. "You sure you're ok going back? other guys might go after you to, right?"
Felicia doesnt turn, but looks up as the woods make noise.
Hector: "I don't know your story, but I wanna know if those guys were trying to waste you out of self-defense or not."
Felicia stops.
Felicia: "That-…"
Pak ignores the woods too. "Huu?"
Felicia: "Is something to be discussed later. We need to move."
Ahiru: "Eh? Why?"
Pak blinks. "Why? What is it? Oooh…" He listens to the chrrrrrrr. "What's that, oniichan?"
Cassandra: "I don't like this. Maybe we should go."
Felicia about-faces, and begins moving in the opposite direction.
[OOC] KuGMpo: What's the last you saw?
[OOC] Terra-tan: Filicia about-faces…
KuGMpo: Hector "They know where we are. We should get the hell out."
KuGMpo: Felicia "Quite."
KuGMpo: KuGMpo The chrrrrs are more audible now.
KuGMpo: Cassandra begins to run
KuGMpo: Hector "Give us some time to prepare and evacuate the rest of our comrades."
[OOC] KuGMpo: That's it.
Pak listens to the chrrrring more closely. "What could that be…? Hmmm…" ((Can I make a monster talk check?))
Felicia: "If by time you mean a few minutes, do what you will." She has increased her pace, and continues off past anyone who's still standing around.
[OOC] KuGMpo: Sure. They're kind of related to the "real" ones…
[OOC] Terra-tan: how do I kick Ahiru>
[OOC] KuGMpo: Ask Jeff?
[OOC] Hector: Nick-kill it off the network.
[OOC] Felicia: That only works if its regged
Pak: 1d100
Hector nods, motions to Pak and Cassie to follow him back into the cave.
Dice: Pak; : 85
[OOC] Pak: Fail
Hector packs some things up, then makes a speech to the others.
Cassandra follows Hector
KuGMpo: Pak doesn't recognize any specific words. The tone doesn't sound especially friendly, though.
Pak doesn't like the sound of it. "Whatever's making that noise doesn't sound very friendly…"
Hector: "I've got to leave. They know where we are. The rest of you, go home. They don't know what you look like or your names, so you should be safe. They definitely know the identities of myself, Pak, and Cassandra."
KuGMpo: UnnamedBandit: "Aye, sir. We'll return to Shaft."
Hector: "In the meantime, I'll look for someplace else for us to live, someplace we won't have to steal from others just to get by."
[OOC] Hector: There's about 20 bandits, not counting the PCs.
[OOC] Hector: One little girl, three tomboys, and sixteen males of varying ages.
[OOC] Hector: The little girl is someone's sister, and she cooks.
[OOC] Hector: Pak is learning to cook from her.
[OOC] KuGMpo: …sure it's not Dvihr, Seffie's character?
Ahiru: "I'm all confused~"
Cassandra: "Be careful everybody."
[OOC] Hector: Is Dvihr one of my bandits?
[OOC] KuGMpo: Yes.
[OOC] Hector: Heh.
[OOC] KuGMpo: Well, he lives in Shaft, anyway. Your call whether he'd be on bandit duty.
Ahiru sticks with the group, knowing she probably hasn't helped enough yet.
[OOC] Hector: If he wants to. I mean, the little girl washes clothes and stuff, she's not just a cook.
Pak looks at the weird girl. "…Isn't that ribbon heavy?"
[OOC] Hector: Now I'm imagining Ahiru as looking like a slightly older and light-skinned version of Peppita from Star Ocean 3.
Felicia stands impatiently. "We don't have time for this."
Hector: "We're ready."
Cassandra: "Lets go."
KuGMpo: The other bandits leave - and just in time. The chrring grows louder, and begins to surround the group.
Ahiru: "Umm… not too much if you carry it right."
Pak whines at Hector. "Oniichan, what's going on…?"
Cassandra: "Okay, lets get going. Its getting closer!"
KuGMpo: Then there is a small earthquake. The trees to one side sink into the ground, leaving a clear path.
Hector: "Beats me. This' never happened before."
Felicia brandishes her blades. "Get ready."
Hector: ":O!"
Hector: "?" *he takes out his whip, regardless.
Hector: "Weapons ready, men!"
Pak blinks. "I thought all of our men left, niichan."
Cassandra: "Hold it! I think this Grav is opening a path for us."
Ahiru: does this thing have anything to do with the spirits?
KuGMpo: You definitely feel Grav's presence.
Hector: "You and Cassie and the new girl. Geez."
Hector: "Say what, C?"
Ahiruu: "Well Grav is nearby for sure, Why are you so familiar with him anyway?
Cassandra: "I read about him while studying at home."
KuGMpo: The chrring grows slightly louder. Many eyes gleam from the darkness.
Cassandra: "But for now..RUN!"
Pak squeaks…!
Hector: "Now or never, haul your asses!"
Cassandra begins to run down the fresh new path
Hector is booking it down the path.
Ahiruu: should i feel afraid?
KuGMpo: Your choice. There is danger - but Grav's opened a path, or so it appears.
Pak whines and runs after Hector. "What's going oooon…?"
Felicia grimaces. "Bah…" She follows after.
Hector: "I'm sure we'll find out, but for now, keep running."
KuGMpo: The earth rumbles behind everyone.
Ahiru keeps with the group. "I have things to do for Graav so he won't let anythng happen to us."
KuGMpo: It…almost…sounds like a voice, but indistinct.
Cassandra: "Okay. But we have to run."
KuGMpo: The clearing where you fought is now filled with green and purple fur.
Pak blinks as he looks behind for a sec. "O.O?!"
Pak: "You guyyys! I think a Carpet is chasing us!"
Ahiru: "Graav says we gotta go, so keep moving!"
[OOC] Pak: Would that be a good pluralization of mows? n.n;
KuGMpo: The writhing mass of fur seems preoccupied with the clearing. It is not giving chase.
Cassandra: "What?" *looks, and continues to run* "I think I have seen it all now."
Felicia looks behind her. "That is no carpet."
[OOC] KuGMpo: Sure. A carpet of mows.
[OOC] KuGMpo: Like a flock of geese.
[OOC] Pak: Exactly.
KuGMpo: The path leads to the river.
KuGMpo: The Northwest Artery - one of the main trade routes, leading from Mountainsburg to Forestburg.
Cassandra: "Water. Good."
KuGMpo: It's forested on either side, and far too wide to jump across, but the banks are clear enough to walk along.
Ahiru: "Water~ Water~ Graav, which way should we go?"
Hector skids to a halt at the river. "Great. Water."
Pak whines at the sight of it. "I can't swim, Niichan…"
Felicia: "…"
Hector: "Neither can I."
Felicia: "……"
Felicia: "What kind of Mithran are you if you can't swim?"
KuGMpo: Grav's voice is barely audible now.
KuGMpo: "…new friends…trust…"
Hector remembers!
Hector: "Pak, our boat!"
Hector: "We haven't used it in a while, but it should still be somewhere downstream, right?"
Ahiru: "Then let's move!" Ahiru smiles and runs along downstream.
[OOC] Hector: play along, dammit
Felicia facepalms.
Cassandra follows
Felicia sighs, and follows after.
Hector looks for the boat.
Pak ignores Felicia. "Kay! It's… wait, that's downstream? This way, then!"
Pak runs after Ahiru~
KuGMpo: A short walk downstream finds a boat, tied to a tree particularly near the shore.
Hector breathes a sigh of relief to find the boat is unharmed.
Cassandra: "I can't believe you guys forgot where you parked the boat?"
Hector: "Alright, everybody on."
Pak: "This is our back-up-emergency-boat."
Pak jumps on.
Cassandra gets on the boat
[OOC] Hector: It's basically like a larger rowboat and that's about it.
Ahiru hops in lightly.
[OOC] Hector: With oars, of course.
Hector: "Hey, new girl. The one with the swords. What's your name?"
Felicia: "…girl?"
Hector: "Yeah, you. Your name."
Hector: "Or else I'm going to make up a nickname for you."
Felicia: "Tch. I am no girl. But you may refer to me as Felicia."
[OOC] Hector: What a Zelos thing to do. XD
Felicia gets in the boat.
Hector: "Alright, Felicia. I'm Hector." *he points to Pak and Cassandra* "That's Pak, that's Cassandra."
Felicia: "I gathered."
Hector unties the boat and hops in. "Do we just head downstream until we hit a populated area?"
Cassandra: "Your the captain."
Hector: "I'm asking Felicia. She seems to have a better grasp of the situation than I do."
KuGMpo: The current is not too swift - deliberately so, when the river was created.
KuGMpo: You can head upstream almost as easily as downstream.
KuGMpo: Upstream, you'd head to Mountainsburg. Downstream is Forestburg.
[OOC] Pak: Hm… given Mithras in general, Ahiru and Felicia probably just assume Pak's a girl. *noted*
Pak points downstream. "Who would like us more? Elves or Dwarves?"
Felicia: "I simply suggest getting out of here. Either way we have to paddle."
Cassandra: "Okay, Hector, who do you like more?
Felicia looks at the direction they came from.
Hector hands paddles to Pak and Cassie. "Start rowing."
KuGMpo: The woods have gleaming little eyes.
Hector: "You too, Ahiru. Felicia, feel free."
Pak stops.
Felicia: "…"
Pak: "…
Pak: "…Um."
Cassandra begins to row
Pak: "There's a FACE on it."
Hector sits at the front of the boat like a captain.
Hector: "Downstream we go."
Pak roooows@
Ahiru takes a paddle, looks at it funny a moment, looks at the others, then rows.
KuGMpo: You're safely away from shore.
[OOC] Pak: I thought WC said the oars have eyes… oars-made-of-wood…
[OOC] KuGMpo: No, the forest.
[OOC] KuGMpo: The oars are quite inanimate, for the moment.
Cassandra: "That was…odd."
Hector: "You mind filling us in, Felicia? I don't exactly want to send myself and my crew into the unknown if I can help it."
Felicia: "Filling you in?"
Hector: "Yes."
Hector: "All I can tell is that the beasts have been getting nastier lately."
Felicia shrugs.
Hector: "Great. Well, we'll get to Forestburg and plan our next move from there."
Cassandra: "Right, sir!"
Hector: "Ahiru, tell me anything and everything you know about this 'Graav'."
Pak paddles in the right direction.
Cassandra assists in the paddling
KuGMpo: The faint chrring from the forests almost sounds musical, now.
KuGMpo: Almost like background music for a flashback narration.
Hector shifts his body so he's facing sideways so he can look at the crew and at where they're going equally.
[OOC] KuGMpo: As narrated by Felicia or Ahiru?
Ahiru: "He grants wishes and he needs some help from people like us, so that's why I'm here.
Hector: "But what IS he?"
Ahiru: "… Graav is… Graav."
Felicia: "There was a case of missing officers within the refuge forces. I was sent to investigate, along with Hicks, Wedge, and Biggs. Of course, now I know the extent of the corruption within the ranks…"
Pak: "Hah… Rowing is haaard. T_T;"
Hector: "Take a break, little bro. Hand your oar to Felicia."
Felicia: "Tired so soon?"
Felicia takes Pak's place, rowing along easily.
Cassandra: Ahiru? Can you also communicate with the other sprits around, like Bolt?
[OOC] Cassandra: ((I know))
Pak tosses it to her. "I'm not really that strong…" He looks at her with a bit of suspicion. "I was kinda the runt of my family, so…"
Felicia: "So I gathered."
Ahiru: "Umm… Well there are some spirits causing trouble for Graav, so he wants me to go catch them."
Cassandra: "So is one of them Bolt?"
Hector: "And he thinks we can assist you?"
Felicia: "…And which spirits are these?"
KuGMpo: In case you forgot from the pre-RP: Bolt is, specifically, the spirit that Grav says is causing trouble for Refuge.
Cassandra: "Spirits essencial for life I gather. Like Graav, who help us out. He controls Gravity."
Felicia: "Then again, I am not so aware of this Graav either."
Felicia: "All I know are the kami, which reside in all."
Pak huhs. "All I know is that when I toss money in the air, explosions happen or something."
Cassandra: "maybe its the same thing I'm talking about. Just maybe a different way of expressing it?"
Ahiru: "Well… yeah, and the person I'm looking for is supposed to be researching the same spirits and stories, so by doing this, I'll find him."
Hector: "Hm. So we have to find a person whose name and appearance we don't know? Gotcha."
Pak bonks Hector. "We know his name! It's Graav, isn't it?"
Ahiru: "His name is Fakir, he's tall and has Black hair."
Hector: "Oh. So we do know who he is. That's great."
Felicia: "I have my own problems to deal with…"
Hector: "Forestburg is a good place to start, then."
Cassandra: "Like what Felicia?"
Felicia raises an eyebrow. "…Do you really need to ask?"
Cassandra: "Well..No I don't. I'm sorry."
KuGMpo: There is a hum downriver, coming steadily upstream
KuGMpo: Rounding a bend, you see a paddleboat, going fairly fast.
Ahiru: does Graav have feedback on this?
KuGMpo: Grav is still silent.
Ahiru: "Hmmm…?"
KuGMpo: It's large, and it's coming your way.
Hector: "…?" *turns to face front*
Hector: "Evasive action!"
Cassandra: "Hey, doesn't he know its 15 mph throught here?"
KuGMpo: If the crew of the boat know that, they apparently don't care.
Cassandra begins to paddle to get out of the way
Hector: i said evasive action you buttholes
Pak orz?
Cassandra: "I am!"
Hector: I'm being ooc 'cause yeah
Hector: :P
Ahiru quacks in surprise.
Hector: I don't really feel the need to use (()) :P
Felicia: "…Great."
Felicia: "…"
Pak blinks at Ahiru.
Pak: "…Nya…?"
Cassandra paddles as fast as she can
KuGMpo: You manage to get out of its path in time to avoid impact. But not in time to avoid getting splashed and nearly capsized by its wake.
Hector: "Augh! Dammit, I'm WET!"
KuGMpo: You're pretty certain you hear laughter from the deck as it passes.
Cassandra: "Hey you idoits! Watch where your going next time!"
Felicia doesnt mind the water.
Hector: "Don't piss them off, C."
Cassandra stops and restrains herself
Ahiru simply shakes herself like a dog then starts squeezing out the water from her clothes.
Pak whines. "You'd be in so much trouble if I could cast fire spells reliably! >.<"
KuGMpo: As the hum of the boat fades away upstream, you hear crackling downstream.
Cassandra: "Now what?"
Hector: "Aw, dammit."
KuGMpo: Smoke tickles your noses.
Ahiru: "Fire?"
Pak blinks. "…I didn't actually cast something, right?"
Cassandra sneezes
Hector: "Far as I can tell, no."
Cassandra: "No. But I think it we better go check it out."
KuGMpo: Round another bend, and you see a "Welcome to Forestburg" sign on the bank.
KuGMpo: On fire.
KuGMpo: Along with the rest of Forestburg.
Hector: "!"
Felicia: "…"
Pak: "O.O!"
Hector: "…this is turning out to be such a good day."
[OOC] KuGMpo: Cut here, or keep going?
Cassandra: "Who wants to bet, they did it?" *points downstream*
Pak blinks.
[OOC] Cassandra: ((Up too the others))
Pak: "…That was a suprisingly astute deduction, Cassie. o.o;"
[OOC] Ahiru: I've been falling asleep… darn Trickter ^_^;
[OOC] Felicia: :|_
[OOC] Ahiru: Plus it's FREEZING
[OOC] Ahiru: I'm always tired in extreme temps
[OOC] Hector: Extreme hot makes me tired.
[OOC] Hector: Extreme cold makes me bounce off the walls.
[OOC] Cassandra: ((So, we will take it as a cut here?))
[OOC] KuGMpo: /me gives Terra a virtual hug and rub to warm her up.
[OOC] Ahiru: Extreme cold makes me bundle up and not want to get out of bed
[OOC] Pak: I'm okay with cutting here… But I'll go on too
[OOC] Hector: I'm all for either.
[OOC] Pak: Null Vote for me!
[OOC] Ahiru: but that makes sens since I generally sleep naked…
[OOC] Felicia: Pie is delicious.
[OOC] Felicia: My vote is for pie.
[OOC] Cassandra: orgy!
[OOC] Pak: So, three null votes, 1 for pie.
[OOC] Felicia: No, just pie.
[OOC] Cassandra: ((oh. Pie))
[OOC] Hector: I think we should cut 'cause we're slipping.
[OOC] Pak: Kay. n.n
[OOC] KuGMpo: Cut it is.
[OOC] Hector: And neesan's freezing.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License