Ch2 13

Peter|GM: THE ROYAL TREASURY, B2.
Folis: "… So now what?"
Peter|GM: Hidden beneath the treasury shines a bizarre sight - in this hallway north of its most secret vault, idyllic grasses rustle in some brandy-smelling phantom wind, with an ocean of roiling gold coins found just to the west, in which bob - it seems, or has been surmised - souls of the dead.
MiRA-[CLE]: "Well considering none of ya even knew the word teleport until I mentioned it, I figure we're about to throw down."
Peter|GM: With the devil nail shattered, all that remains, perhaps, is departure.
Peter|GM: This is complicated by the Imperial unit - two guards with heavy hammers and great-shields, armored stoutly, descending the staircase with two riflemen behind.
Folis: "Oh, them."
Elbereth approaches the party before bowing slightly. She is holding the broken Devil's Nail. "Good evening. I'd make a joke involving a night with a curse, but it would seem we have already destroyed the Devil's Nail."
Folis cracks her knuckles.
Folis: "Oh! Hey Elly!"
Elbereth: "The imperial army is fast descending upon us, however."
Folis: "Neat. Let's beat them up."
Alianor: "I don't think they'd just let us leave, no."
MiRA-[CLE] glances over at Alianor, then shouts at the guards. "Hey! Feel like lettin' us slide past?"
Elbereth makes her way towards the guards before smiling apologetically to the party. "Perhaps we should not have been too hasty in using the sleep bombs on the hounds…?"
Folis: "In this case you were just delaying the inevitable, I would guess! Don't worry."
Peter|GM: The hammer-men rush forward and form a battle-line at the doorway, the riflemen take up behind. One of the helmeted soldiers glares forward: "Drop your weapons, stand down, and you'll leave alive."
Peter|GM: A rifle is loaded. "Don't think that's bloody likely."
Le Buccaneer: "Do we attempt a feat of daring do to circumnavigate these foes, or just go right through?"
Elbereth smiles. "My. Do you say that to everyone or just me…?"
Elbereth: "They block the only way to floor 1 unless you found another, Sir Santiago."
MiRA-[CLE] rolls a shrugs. "Yeah didn't think so."
Folis: "Let's smash 'em all!"
Alianor cocks a lever on Priscilla. "I don't think things will go as easily for them as they think."
Elbereth: "Once we get into the town proper we can focus on evasion."
Peter|GM: It's a fight!
Le Buccaneer: "Well. I didn't want to jump to conclusions in case anyone had a particularly clever and bold idea. To arms, then!"
Peter|GM: Humans gain drive. Folis may quicken!
Peter|GM: Round One - Showtime!
Peter|GM: Folis!
Elbereth snaps open her grimoire. "It is quite the shame you aren't willing to stand down given that you are outnumbered… We will try to make this quick."
Folis cackles as she leaps to the lead! She snaps her fingers, and a shower of sparks erupts around her! [Release: Meteor Dreamline enters Witch Mode!] With a supremely fancy flourish, she sends a crack of lightning shooting through Guard A into Rifle A!
Folis rolled 1d100 and got 77 ( Total: 77 ) for 100/25
Peter|GM: Crackles through, hitting the weakness!
[OOC] Folis: On both?
Peter|GM: Yes
Peter|GM: !
Folis rolled 1d8+16+5+4 and got 8 ( Total: 33.0 )
[OOC] Folis: fuck yeah max damage rolls
Peter|GM: 33! 33!
Peter|GM: Imperial Rifle A readies a firebomb and hurls it into the back ranks!
Peter|GM rolled 1d100 and got 68 ( Total: 68 ) for C100
Folis: "And that's not even the beginning! Prepare yourselves for a reckoning!" She's got a reason to be boastful, she's practically glealming with power now.
Peter|GM: A burst of fire emanates through for [True 8 Fire] and Short Burning II to Elbereth, Alianor, and MiRA!
Peter|GM: Santiago!
MiRA-[CLE]: "Ah! Gross."
Elbereth brushes off her uniform. [Resistant - 3]
Folis: "Oh, it's more of those! I do appreciate when the Empire brings out their toys for me to play with!"
Le Buccaneer: "Stop that." Santiago pulls his pistol and fires it at the Rifleman A in one smooth motion. "Alianor, show them proper fireworks, wouldn't you?"
Le Buccaneer: (Init switch with Alianor, then Piledriver on Rifleman A)
Le Buccaneer rolled 1d100 and got 98 ( Total: 98 ) for Cos 80 pistole
Le Buccaneer: (SUGAR.)
Le Buccaneer: (Spending two LP)
Le Buccaneer rolled 1d6+6 and got 3 ( Total: 9.0 ) for We really need to have a talk
[OOC] MiRA-[CLE]: 1LP, pistols are actually 10 ACC now
[OOC] Le Buccaneer: Yeah, but Piledriver is CoS 70 innit?
[OOC] Peter|GM: It is!
Peter|GM: Blasts for 9, and flips the Rifleman A down in the ranks!
Peter|GM: Alianor!
Alianor nods her head as she revs up Priscilla, unloading on all four of the soldiers! [OD: Desperado]
Alianor rolled 4d100 and got 68, 35, 46, 85 ( Total: 234 ) for 80/20
[OOC] Alianor: -1 LP to hit all four
Peter|GM: Priscilla blazes - it's all hits!
Alianor rolled 1d8+9 and got 7 ( Total: 16.0 )
Peter|GM: 16 16 16 16!
Alianor vents some of the steam [Lightning in a Bottle]… before ignoring the fire to follow up on Rifle A! [Laser-Sighted, C-Pin+4]
Alianor rolled 1d100 and got 98 ( Total: 98 ) for 100/20
Peter|GM: It's a hit!
Alianor rolled 1d8+12 and got 1 ( Total: 13.0 ) for that was a good call
Peter|GM: Imperial Rifle B fires a [Crackshot] at MiRA!
Peter|GM rolled 1d100 and got 81 ( Total: 81 ) for C90
Peter|GM rolled 1d10+18 and got 1 ( Total: 19.0 )
Peter|GM: Striking for 19 physical damage and Slow 1!
MiRA-[CLE] ducks at the last second. [-1LP]
Peter|GM: The Guard A lowers his shield and dashes through the ranks, crashing through Folis and Elbereth! [Heavy Shoulder]
Peter|GM rolled 2d100 and got 86, 11 ( Total: 97 ) for C80
Peter|GM rolled 1d12+10 and got 9 ( Total: 19.0 )
Elbereth raises her own shield mitigating the blow! [-15]
Peter|GM: Hitting Elbereth for 19 physical damage and Long Challenge I! [C-Pin] - Rifleman B follows up by winging Elbereth with a shot, inflicting Long K-Shatter I, too.
Peter|GM: Guard's shield is up! Bubble[10]!
Folis: "They sure are tryin'."
Peter|GM: MiRA!
Elbereth then smiles at the guard. "You've done that one too many times. Nothing is going to stop my Tsunami now." [Confused Charm - Taunt/Challenge Protection]
[OOC] Peter|GM: It's Short!
MiRA-[CLE] quickers heals herself to mitigate the burns [Instant Heal], then fires off a glowing shot at Rifle A! [Conjuration - Air Combo]
MiRA-[CLE] rolled d100 and got 80 ( Total: 80 ) for 80C
MiRA-[CLE] rolled d6+8 and got 6 ( Total: 14 )
Peter|GM: Hits for 14?
Peter|GM: Yes, 14!
Peter|GM: The other Guard lifts heavy hammer and delivers a strike to Folis! [Blast Hammer]!
Peter|GM rolled 1d100 and got 59 ( Total: 59 ) for C80
Peter|GM rolled 1d12+14 and got 8 ( Total: 22.0 )
Peter|GM: Striking for 22 physical damage and Slow 4! Shield's up! Bubble[10]!
Folis blows a raspberry and blinks away in a flash of magic! [-3 LP]
Peter|GM: Elbereth!
Elbereth considers before taking a step back and fanning her grimoire. She summons a large Tsunami that crashes down the stairs. [Overdrive - Nova Regulus | Water GT damage, hits resist. All enemies are exhausted.]
Elbereth rolled d6+3 and got 5 ( Total: 8.0 ) for After resist before taunt
Peter|GM: The tremendous phantom water crashes in from above, gushing and geysering, carrying dust, debris, and bones along-with!
Peter|GM: 2 2 6 2!
Peter|GM: …But the guardsmen stand strong!
Peter|GM: Sorry - shields pop, Guards take 1, 1.
Elbereth considers before summoning a [Tornado] [Tiger Bracelet] on the back row. She takes burning damage, Rifle A doesn't get to act.
Elbereth rolled 1d100 and got 77 ( Total: 77 ) for OD burst check
Elbereth rolled 1d100 and got 96 ( Total: 96 ) for Tornado burst check
Peter|GM: Hits the weakness!
Elbereth rolled 2d6+16 and got 3, 5 ( Total: 24.0 ) for Before taunt
[OOC] Elbereth: Tornado enters Witch Mode
Peter|GM: 18!
Peter|GM: well, 18 18, Rifleman A is defeated!
Peter|GM: Echo!
Echo first calls up an earth spirit to shield Santiago! [Q: Aegis, Bubble (10)]
Echo then calls up a fire spirit to challenge Guard B and Rifle B! Short Burning II and Long Challenge! [Suppressing Fire, C Rush]
Echo rolled 1d100 and got 76 ( Total: 76 )
[OOC] Echo: and 3 true fire damage
Peter|GM: 3! 3!
Peter|GM: Round Two - Showtime!
Peter|GM: Folis!
Folis does a little spin in place, little white motes swirling around her - she motions her arms skyward, and so too go the motes… before plummeting from the heavens into the enemy group like a meteor shower! [Overdrive: Witching Hour https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX2RWSzBKio] [16 Supreme Damage to everyone, 4 more Supreme Damage to Rifle B]
Peter|GM: 20! 16! 16!
Folis darts about in confusion, stealing one of those bombs from Rifle B! [Quick: Thief] When she returns, she points through Guard A, sending a weaker but still potent bolt of lightning through them into Rifle B! [Meteor Dreamline]
Folis rolled 1d100 and got 3 ( Total: 3 ) for 100/25
Peter|GM: It's a burst! Hits the weakness!
Folis rolled 1d8+5+3 and got 7 ( Total: 15.0 )
Peter|GM: 15! 15!
Peter|GM: Santiago!
Folis: "Sheesh, that didn't topple them? Don't that figure."
Le Buccaneer: "Ah hah! Thank you, Echo!" He leaps towards Guard A…then tucks and rolls past him, coming up to shoot the remaining Rifleman center of mass. "I feel invincible!" [Overdrive: IT'S GO TIME! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ1WyBGG_Vw]
Le Buccaneer: (K-Power and E-Power for all!)
Le Buccaneer rolled 1d100 and got 6 ( Total: 6 ) for CoS 100
Le Buccaneer: (gonna make that a crit, just in case)
Le Buccaneer rolled 2d6+10 and got 5, 4 ( Total: 19.0 ) for pew
Peter|GM: It's a critical hit! He's slain!
Le Buccaneer spins back around and leaps onto Imperial Guard A's back, hitting him again and again and again with Victorieuse II. "You never should've joined up! Horrid mistake!"
[OOC] Echo: did Meteor Dreamline's missing 8 damage kill the rifleman? Should Santiago hit one of the guards?
[OOC] Peter|GM: It wouldn't have scored a kill no
[OOC] Echo: okay
[OOC] Le Buccaneer: Pacesetter, comboing with my rush; quickening Mira, El, and Echo
[OOC] Peter|GM: Hell Yeah
Le Buccaneer rolled 1d100 and got 87 ( Total: 87 ) for I love you baton
[OOC] Peter|GM: Remember to rock the bonus from your momentum on it
Peter|GM: The Guard twists and bats about, but the armor doesn't offer the perfect articulation for a wrestling match. It's a hit!
Le Buccaneer rolled 1d6+10 and got 2 ( Total: 12.0 ) for Yeah! Whump whump whump also triggering Refresh
Peter|GM: Alianor!
Alianor takes aim at Guard A before unleashing a large burst at him! [Lock On -> Bunker Buster]
Alianor rolled 1d100 and got 74 ( Total: 74 ) for 100/20
Peter|GM: Blast hits him square on!
Alianor rolled 2d8+8+6 and got 3, 6 ( Total: 23.0 )
Peter|GM: 23! MiRA!
MiRA-[CLE] flicks her wrist [Lion's Bracelet], then fires some green mist into the air. It spreads through the party, primarily settling on Alianor and Echo. [Acclaim - Launch Combo]
MiRA-[CLE] rolled d100 and got 36 ( Total: 36 ) for 100
MiRA-[CLE] rolled d8+19 and got 5 ( Total: 24 )
MiRA-[CLE]: +24 HP to Echo and Alianor, +6HP to Folis, MiRA, Elbereth and Santiago!
Peter|GM: Guard A smashes into Folis with heavy hammer! [Attack]
Peter|GM rolled 1d100 and got 64 ( Total: 64 ) for 80/20
Peter|GM rolled 1d12+10 and got 7 ( Total: 17.0 )
Peter|GM: Hitting for 17 physical damage! Shield's up: Bubble[10]!
Folis darts out of the way once more! These guys are dunces. [-2 LP to dodge]
Peter|GM: Dodged!
Peter|GM: Elbereth!
Elbereth uses her [Sixth Sense] before calling upon a [Tornado - Witch Mode | C Recovery] sweeping across the remaining enemies.
[OOC] Folis: Huh do they still get the bubble?
Elbereth rolled 1d100 and got 32 ( Total: 32 ) for burst check
[OOC] Peter|GM: Yeah, it's after every action.
Elbereth rolled 1d8+25 and got 8 ( Total: 33.0 )
[OOC] Elbereth: +5 MP
[OOC] Elbereth: 10 base, +5 sixth sense +7 weakness +3 burst
[OOC] Peter|GM: 23]! 33!
Peter|GM: Guard A is defeated!
Peter|GM: Echo!
Echo calls up a fire spirit before slamming an Iron Driver into Guard B! [Q: Mystic's Beads, C Fire for Iron Driver]
Echo rolled 1d100 and got 62 ( Total: 62 )
Echo rolled d6+8+4+4 and got 5 ( Total: 21.0 ) for Mace bonus, Combo
[OOC] Echo: Bubble (10) self
Peter|GM: 21!
[OOC] MiRA-[CLE]: +3 from k-pow
[OOC] Echo: oh right
Peter|GM: The Guard strikes back at Echo with hammer!
Peter|GM rolled 1d100 and got 74 ( Total: 74 ) for 80/20
Peter|GM rolled 1d12+10 and got 5 ( Total: 15.0 )
Peter|GM: Striking for only 15 physical damage!
Peter|GM: Round Three - Showtime!
Echo blocks. [1!]
Peter|GM: Folis!
Folis narrows her gaze at the last remaining guard, and gestures - there's a fierce howling of wind, and a shot of magic lands square in their midsection - [Shooting Star]
Folis rolled 1d100 and got 33 ( Total: 33 ) for 100/25
Folis: (ehh -1 LP for burst)
Folis rolled 1d8+10+5+3 and got 6 ( Total: 24.0 )
Peter|GM: 14!
Peter|GM: Santiago!
Peter|GM: (Bubble pops.)
Le Buccaneer strikes at the remaining guard. "One left!"
Le Buccaneer rolled 1d100 and got 16 ( Total: 16 ) for Cos 100
Le Buccaneer rolled 1d6+6 and got 5 ( Total: 11.0 )
Peter|GM: 11! Alianor!
Alianor can't do much since Priscilla needs to vent and reload after that. [Defend]
MiRA-[CLE] can shoot, though! [Attack]
MiRA-[CLE] rolled d100 and got 46 ( Total: 46 ) for 80/10
MiRA-[CLE] rolled d6+8 and got 2 ( Total: 10 )
Peter|GM: Elbereth!
Elbereth fans her grimoire open before pointing its pages at the guard. A giant stalagmite shoots out of it and pierces her enemy, dragging them forward. [Land Ripper - Comboing with Pin]
Elbereth rolled 1d100 and got 84 ( Total: 84 ) for burst
Elbereth rolled d8+10 and got 1 ( Total: 11.0 ) for earth damage [+3 MP]
Peter|GM: Hits! Defeated!
Elbereth snaps her book shut before nodding. "More should be coming, we had best not be tardy."
Peter|GM: THE COAST IS CLEAR. All threats have been eliminated and the path is clear. Got +8 EXP.
Folis: "See ya, chumps."
MiRA-[CLE]: "Yeah."
Peter|GM: The wind across the roiling treasure-sea starts to blow louder.
Folis 's ears perk. "… That's not good."
MiRA-[CLE]: "No?"
Folis: "The wind's picked up."
Le Buccaneer: "I feel positively invigorated! …But we should move with haste."
MiRA-[CLE]: "That's a pretty normal thing for wind to do…?"
MiRA-[CLE]: "I think."
Folis: "In a vault's golden hell? Naw…"
Peter|GM: The staircase to the north leads out!
Folis starts booking it out.
MiRA-[CLE]: "Well, I guess you'd know better'n me."
MiRA-[CLE] reloads her gun as she heads up the stairs.
Elbereth: "The treasure-sea has been reacting progressively more violent since the spear was destroyed, World Savior."
Le Buccaneer: "Unanswered questions, regarding the hellvault, but onwards!"
Peter|GM: As you're departing: A clinking surf crashes upon the near shore, and out from it burst - one, two, three! - inky black hounds, their frothing mouths and eyes both ruby-red, lunging for the fallen Imperials.
MiRA-[CLE]: "Huuuuuh."
Folis: "… Oooooh, rough… sorry, guys."
Elbereth: "Is there a way to reseal the vault upon our exit? I am afraid what we unleashed may make it to the town proper."
Le Buccaneer: "…We cannot allow hellhounds to seize people."
Elbereth nods. "Sir Santiago has the right of it."
Folis: "Masky, don't tell me you're going to-"
Le Buccaneer: "Even Imperials."
MiRA-[CLE]: "Fine by me, I still got energy to burn."
Le Buccaneer is totally going to
Folis: "Aw hell."
Folis: "Round two, eh?"
MiRA-[CLE] spins around on the staircase.
Folis turns in place.
Le Buccaneer leaps back down! "
Elbereth bows slightly before smiling. "Then I shall offer my assistance as well. Let us hope we do this quickly to avoid a pincer attack."
Folis follows!
Elbereth: "Should we not destroy this at the source the entire town could be in danger as well."
Peter|GM: One of the hounds has already got one of the riflemen in his maw - the golden sea parts for him as he heads deeper onwards, revealing a path. The other two growl fiercely as you approach their prey.
Peter|GM: It's a fight!
Folis: "… Is that how it is."
MiRA-[CLE]: "…Guess there's a way forward now."
Le Buccaneer: "I mean, it's a hell vault."
Folis: "We're really gonna go into Gold Hell? … You know what, okay, sure."
Peter|GM: Humans gain drive. Folis may quicken.
Peter|GM: Round One - Showtime!
Peter|GM: Alianor!
Folis: "Holy shit these things are fast."
MiRA-[CLE]: "They *are* dogs."
Elbereth: "Are dogs considered pets in the outer world, World Savior?"
MiRA-[CLE]: "Yeah."
Elbereth nods. "It would seem some things are universal."
Alianor cocks her gun, taking aim at Blackcur A. [Lightning in a Bottle -> Laser Sighted]
Alianor rolled 1d100 and got 34 ( Total: 34 ) for 100/20
Alianor rolled 1d100 and got 92 ( Total: 92 ) for 1d8+12
Alianor rolled 1d8+12 and got 4 ( Total: 16.0 )
Peter|GM: It's a hit! 16!
Peter|GM: The hellhound B snarls and snaps at Folis! [Attack]
Peter|GM rolled 1d100 and got 78 ( Total: 78 ) for C50
Peter|GM: But misses!
Peter|GM: MiRA!
Folis: "But cats are still superior! Ha!"
Folis: "You seem to know about these things, Elly - do they have the obvious weakness of water?"
MiRA-[CLE] snaps her fingers as she glow briefly [Instant Heal - Self], then fires a shot into Blackcur A as well, barrel of her shotgun glowing. [Conjuration]
MiRA-[CLE] rolled d100 and got 30 ( Total: 30 ) for 80/10
Peter|GM: It's a hit!
MiRA-[CLE] rolled d6+8 and got 6 ( Total: 14 )
Peter|GM: 14!
Elbereth smiles. "I'll let you know shortly." ((I can't Sixth Sense until I act sadly.))
[OOC] Elbereth: I am slow as shit.
Elbereth: "I would say it is a safe gamble, however Miss Folis." A smile.
Folis: "Awesome. I just need to watch my manna…"
MiRA-[CLE]: "Is your hell uh…"
MiRA-[CLE]: "Fire themed or dark themed or ice themed…?"
Peter|GM: Echo!
Folis 's tail curls as she briefly considers the matter.
Echo calls up an air spirit before driving a variety of spirits into the midst of the Blackcurs! Short Shock II, Long Shock I, and Echo quickens! [Q: Mystic's Beads, Jamming Wave, C Air for Long Shock]
Echo rolled 1d100 and got 74 ( Total: 74 )
Peter|GM: They're jammed!
Peter|GM: Folis!
Folis fingerguns at Blackcur A, and there's a few moments before a huge chunk of ice slams directly into its face. [Frozen Rose]
Folis rolled 1d100 and got 64 ( Total: 64 ) for 100/25
Peter|GM: It's a hit!
Peter|GM: It flips over, snarling and oozing at the strike, its jaw slowly sliding back into place.
Folis rolled 1d8+10 and got 8 ( Total: 18.0 )
Peter|GM: 18!
Folis: "… It would appear not."
Peter|GM: Santiago!
Elbereth: "A better choice than Fire, surely."
Folis: "But is it Wind or Earth that extinguishes them, then?"
MiRA-[CLE]: "Hmm…"
MiRA-[CLE]: "Actually I guess your hell is gold themed…"
Alianor: "You know what's one thing I like? Not worrying about that with bullets."
Le Buccaneer sprints for Blackcur B, striking low as he runs past the hell canine!
Alianor: "…just worrying about heavier armours instead."
Le Buccaneer rolled 1d100 and got 38 ( Total: 38 ) for CoS 90 PILEDRIVER
MiRA-[CLE]: "Gold's pretty Jinn-y, maybe Luna-y depending on how out of context this is… so that'd be … air here I guess in either case."
MiRA-[CLE]: "Probably … earth."
Le Buccaneer rolled 1d6+6 and got 1 ( Total: 7.0 )
Peter|GM: 7! Thump!
Folis: "Well, that's me screwed then. The one element I do not carry yet."
Peter|GM: Blackcur A backs up and howls, and waves of energy begin to emanate as it casts [Earth Rumbling]!
Peter|GM rolled 1d100+30 and got 29 ( Total: 59.0 ) for CoS100 vs Folis and MiRA
MiRA-[CLE]: "Though they could also be channelling their Dog Properties more,"
MiRA-[CLE]: "In which case fire'd be your best bet."
MiRA-[CLE]: "You never know with monsters."
Peter|GM rolled 1d8+8 and got 6 ( Total: 14.0 )
Peter|GM: The ground shifts and cracks, golden energy bursting beneath Folis and MiRA for 14 Earth damage and Slow 1!
Folis: "Oof! Hey!"
MiRA-[CLE]: "Gah."
Peter|GM: Elbereth!
Elbereth pulls out her Twisted Mirror [Orb] and peers into it. [Sixth Sense - Reveal Cur A's weakness!]
Peter|GM: Fears Fire!
Elbereth blinks in surprise. "I suppose this is neither an Ice nor a Fire themed hell, Miss Folis. As it is weak to one and did not resist the other."
MiRA-[CLE]: "Hah! Called it."
Folis: "I guess you melt down gold to shape it…"
Elbereth then begins to chant as a [Meteor] falls upon Blackcur A.
Elbereth rolled 1d100 and got 4 ( Total: 4 ) for burst check
Peter|GM: Bursts with energy!
Folis: "This is quite amusing but also poses a bit of a quandry for my power supply."
[OOC] Elbereth: Comboing with Air
Elbereth rolled d10+14+7+5+3 and got 4 ( Total: 33.0 ) for And 5 true damage to the other
[OOC] Elbereth: Meteor enters Witch Mode
Peter|GM: 33! 5!
Peter|GM: Round Two - Showtime!
Peter|GM: Alianor!
Alianor starts off by firing a burst at Blackcur B! [OD: Double-Up - Semi-Auto]
Alianor rolled 1d100 and got 46 ( Total: 46 ) for 100/40
[OOC] Alianor: -1 LP to crit
Alianor rolled 2d8+12 and got 4, 5 ( Total: 21.0 )
Peter|GM: It's a critical hit! 21!
Alianor then launches another burst at Blackcur A! [Sidewinder]
Alianor rolled 1d100 and got 97 ( Total: 97 ) for 100/90
[OOC] Alianor: …-1 LP to crit
Peter|GM: It's a critical hit!
Alianor rolled 2d8+14+3 and got 6, 1 ( Total: 24.0 )
Peter|GM: Blasts for 24! What flows from the wound is not red like blood,
Peter|GM: But red like pomegranate.
Peter|GM: Santiago!
Le Buccaneer reaches to one of the etchings of a comet on his armor, and gently tugs it off, tossing the now-burning brand to Echo. "Fire it is, then!"
Folis: "That's… unsettling."
Le Buccaneer: (Element Saber Fire for Echo!)
Folis: "Welcome hell, I guess?"
Peter|GM: Echo!
Echo calls up an earth spirit to shield Folis. [Q: Aegis, Bubble (10)]
Folis: "Aw, bless!"
Echo strikes Blackcur B with an fire-powered Iron Driver!
Echo rolled 1d100 and got 17 ( Total: 17 )
Echo rolled d6+8+4+8 and got 5 ( Total: 25.0 ) for C Fire+4 for +8
Echo: A bolt of flame jumps from Blackcur B to strike A for 5 (10!) true fire damage!
Peter|GM: Actually it definitely still hits B! For 25! 10!
Peter|GM: Blackcur B casts [Earth Rumbling] on MiRA and Folis!
Peter|GM rolled 1d100+15 and got 94 ( Total: 109.0 ) for CoS100
Peter|GM: …But fails!
Peter|GM: MiRA!
Folis: "You'll not get me twice!"
MiRA-[CLE] takes a shot at Blackcut A. [Attack]
MiRA-[CLE] rolled d100 and got 48 ( Total: 48 ) for 80/10
MiRA-[CLE] rolled d6+8 and got 3 ( Total: 11 )
Peter|GM: 11! The devil is slain!
Peter|GM: Folis!
Folis makes a wiggly motion with her free hand before swiping with her staff - a stream of flame plows into the remaining Blackcur! [Phoenix Tail]
Folis rolled 1d100 and got 100 ( Total: 100 ) for 100/25
Peter|GM: Hits the weakness!
Folis rolled 2d6+10+5+4 and got 2, 4 ( Total: 25.0 ) for invoking Launch combo
Peter|GM: 25! Elbereth!
Elbereth uses her [Twisted Mirror] (Opposed to her Grimoire) and [Tiger Bracelet] this time to fuel a [Fireball - C-Fire!] into Blackcur B.
Peter|GM: Hits the weakness!
Elbereth rolled 1d100 and got 31 ( Total: 31 ) for burst
Elbereth rolled 2d10+10+7+3+4 and got 4, 4 ( Total: 32.0 ) for burst -1 Drive
Peter|GM: 32! Devil exterminated!
Le Buccaneer: "So. Chase down the last?"
Peter|GM: EBLEMETI VASHFARIM. Devils are cast out and the party is victorious. Got +4 EXP.
Folis: "Sure, I don't have much better to do."
Le Buccaneer: "Forward unto hell!"
MiRA-[CLE] nods, reloading her shotgun as she follows Santiago through the sea of parted golden coins.
Elbereth: "If nothing else, I doubt the imperials intend to follow us into hell."
Elbereth: "It may be preferable to the army that is descending."
Le Buccaneer: "Maybe that intelligence agent?"
Folis takes a moment for thought… [Insight?]
MiRA-[CLE]: "The who now?"
Peter|GM: Whatcha considering, Folis?
[OOC] Folis: Is there anything that would be setting off particular alarm bells for one versed in sorcery? Like other than the obvious stepping into hell is a desperate maneuver.
Peter|GM: The hound drops the imperial soldier as it's pursued - it's slow dragging, after all. The hanging chandeliers overhead are joined by their mirrors rising from beneath the sea.
Folis: "… Normally this is one of the worst ideas, even considering the situations, but… "
Folis rolled 2d6 and got 4, 1 ( Total: 5 ) for Insight
[OOC] Folis: -1 LP for a 5
Peter|GM: Across the sea, there's a bit more of the proper vault - the foundation stone poking up through the phantom grasses.
Folis: "Let's see if the army is dumb enough to descend into hell. If they do, it might actually answer a question that's been tickling the back of my mind."
Le Buccaneer sighs and grunts as he picks up the Imperial and fireman carries him.
Peter|GM: Got him.
Peter|GM: A twisted passage leads further west, to a room with the look of a library, a staircase leading upwards on its northern side.
Elbereth makes her way into the library.
Peter|GM: But to the south side - there's a gleaming, golden scar in the earth.
Folis: "Huh, now this feels familiar. But- hm, what's that?"
MiRA-[CLE]: "I'd imagine the spot the hell came up from."
Folis steps a little closer to inspect the golden scar, but Mira's words have her skittering off toward the library instead.
Peter|GM: There's cramped passage through the earthen rift, but beyond, there is wind, and light - faint visions of a bejeweled vale, golden grass and cracked sapphire sky.
Peter|GM: It is absolutely, without a doubt, a Hellmouth.
Elbereth: "Help me look for anything we can find to seal this shut again."
Folis: "Right, sure!"
Elbereth starts to survey the tomes for anything related.
MiRA-[CLE]: "I doubt they keep explosives in the library… but okay."
Folis starts peering around the library, looking for titles that sound, or even look, promising.
Alianor: "Can't you just, umm, magic it shut or something?"
Folis: "I mean."
Folis: "You could."
Folis: "But you need to do it -right-."
Folis: "Or things get really unpleasant."
Elbereth: "That is my intention, Miss Sheridan."
Le Buccaneer trundles around with the Imperial, peeering at books.
Alianor: "…Oh. Yes, screwing up sounds like a really bad idea right about now."
Elbereth: "I am hoping to find a book to tell me how to do it properly rather than just winging it."
Elbereth: "I'd imagine someone first researched how to open it in the first place down here long ago."
Peter|GM: Santiago, Folis: They seem to be relatively ancient legal records, mostly. Mostly, mostly…
Peter|GM: …Folis finds the book. [There's that Insight success.]
Folis: "Ah! Elly, here!"
Elbereth smiles. "Thank you, Miss Folis."
Folis pulls down the book from among its dusty bretheren, carefully offering it over.
Elbereth: "Just to confirm, we did not intend to travel to another world to avoid Imperial pursuit?" She chuckles lightly. "If not, I will go ahead and try to seal this."
Peter|GM: It describes it: One of the Patrons, favoring the Ecafan King, came to grant a boon to the newly found treasury.
MiRA-[CLE]: "I don't at least. Can't save the world if I fuck off in less than a week."
Le Buccaneer: "Does anyone have so much as the odds of that working, or would we be lost in hell forever?"
Elbereth: "For all we know Sir Santiago, they could seal US in hell and be rid of the trouble."
Peter|GM: The King bound an evil spirit for the Patron, and the Patron struck it with the Devil Nail, annihilating it utterly.
Peter|GM: From its wound bloomed the Infinite Jewel, a magical mine of gold from which all the coin of the realm was minted,
Peter|GM: and so Ecafa was forever prosperous.
Elbereth: "It would seem this does not lead to hell, but a land of gold."
Folis: "That's some high grade magical bullshit."
MiRA-[CLE] peers over Elbereth's shoulder, then frowns.
MiRA-[CLE]: "Fucking Exarch."
Elbereth: "Is there a problem, World Savior?"
Peter|GM: I mean,
Peter|GM: It absolutely leads to a Hell.
MiRA-[CLE]: "Other than them killing a Luna Spirit to open this up, you mean?"
Elbereth: "Quite the Gold Mine they created…"
Le Buccaneer: "That is definitely Hell."
MiRA-[CLE]: "Hmm…"
Elbereth flips through the book some more. "I understand how this rift was created, but not how to seal it."
MiRA-[CLE] wanders back towards the Hellmouth, kneeling down and sensing around the area. Are there still ambient traces of the spirit remaining in the air?
Peter|GM: MiRA: The brandy-scented wind howls. Mysticism?
MiRA-[CLE]: "I think I might know how, lesse…"
MiRA-[CLE] rolled 4d6 and got 2, 3, 6, 1 ( Total: 12 )
MiRA-[CLE]: "Yeah I can definitely shut it, but there's gunna be some kick back from the nearby devils. Cool?"
Elbereth: "Do what you must. Should we leave this open, this town will be subjected to a most cruel fate."
Folis: "Don't worry, we'll make it. I trust you."
Echo: "Fine by me."
Folis: "Don't worry, we'll make it. I trust you."
MiRA-[CLE]: "Ai'ght."
MiRA-[CLE] clasps her hands together, offering a prayer for the spirit's remains, and sending it and the essense that allows passage through the mouth on its way.
Peter|GM: Golden fingers, like seams of ore in rock force out from the scar as the magic seeps into it, as if holding the passage open.
Peter|GM: A slick of molten metal, gleaming like oil, reaches out, flowing this way and that, rising up to humanoid shape -
Peter|GM: A loose curtain of light draped over some personage-like form, arms like a classical statue. No shape of feet, but a head like a sculpted crescent, mouth the slightest seam.
MiRA-[CLE] stands back up, before taking a few steps back so she's behind Echo.
Peter|GM: Her voice sounds like the wind tastes: "Ah,"
Peter|GM: "After all this time, this end of Hell tastes the wind and then we are shut again."
MiRA-[CLE]: "That is the plan, yeah."
Peter|GM: "You're ready?" she asks. Hounds are joining her - black ones, oozing, red-eyed. "You're in your battle lines?"
Peter|GM: "That is the plan." She agrees, hands folded together.
MiRA-[CLE] glances from side to side. "I think we're good yeah."
Elbereth bows slightly. "This saves us the trouble of explaining our intentions. Shall we?"
Folis: "Let's dance!"
Alianor: "You're awfully cordial about this…"
Peter|GM: She laughs. "Well, I am an Earth Devil. Benevolence is in my nature."
MiRA-[CLE]: "Is that how that works?"
MiRA-[CLE]: "I duno much about Devils, just Fiends."
Elbereth: "What is the difference if I may ask?"
Peter|GM: "So it is. Deaths from plenty or famine, benevolence or neglect, and the sweet passage of time - these are the province of the Earth Devils."
Peter|GM: "A very pleasure to be acquainted with you."
Peter|GM: A metallic frown. "Most of them are, mm, a bit rougher. Believe me, these dogs are the most suitable servants I could find."
Peter|GM: "But it is still home, and I am proud of it."
MiRA-[CLE]: "Devil's are like, part of the world itself, they're natural creatures. Fiends… they're unnatural, artificial things. You make 'em in a Fiend Engine"
Peter|GM: "She's awfully educated," purrs the devil. "I wish the odds were a bit more in my favor, I'd be happy to keep her."
MiRA-[CLE]: "Yeah no, sorry. I got a planet to defend from an Exarch re-invasion."
Peter|GM: She fans her fingers before her face - like the feathers of a peacock, or a handful of knives. "I'm sure we could find something just as important for you. En guarde!"
Peter|GM: It's a fight!
Peter|GM: Humans gain drive. Folis may quicken!
Peter|GM: Round One - Showtime!
Peter|GM: MiRA!
MiRA-[CLE]: "…In hell? Like what?"
MiRA-[CLE] rolls her head around her shoulders, then throws back her jacket. Her stomach then opens up, revealing a small cluster of missiles, which then rocket into the Devil's party. [OD - Missile Barrage].
12 Supreme Damage to everything!
MiRA-[CLE] then snaps her fingers as her stomach closes back up, [Instant Heal - Self[, before firing into Blackcur D with her gun glowing. [Conjuration]
MiRA-[CLE] rolled d100 and got 58 ( Total: 58 ) for 80/10
Peter|GM: "Well, the Air Devils are working on obtaining the Great and Final Answer-" She is rattled by the explosions, though she soon melds to her former shape.
MiRA-[CLE] rolled d6+8 and got 2 ( Total: 10 )
Peter|GM: It's a hit!
Peter|GM: "I suppose," she admits. "-If you are looking for important work, the Earth Hell may not suffice to satisfy you."
MiRA-[CLE]: "The Great and… is that a genocide thing? I'm a protector, not a destroyer."
Peter|GM: 10!
Peter|GM: Blackcur B casts [Earth Rumbling] on Santiago and Folis!
Peter|GM rolled 1d100 and got 6 ( Total: 6 ) for C100
Peter|GM rolled 1d8+11 and got 7 ( Total: 18.0 )
Peter|GM: Bursting for 18 Earth damage to each and Slow 1!
Folis: "Owww! Damn it!"
Le Buccaneer staggers, adjusting his grip on the Imperial as he steadies himself.
Peter|GM: The Demideva strikes a pose. "O light from beyond, o wind from the gate…!" [Ladyluck]
Folis: "Oh, give me a break…"
Peter|GM: A golden light emanates! Her forces gain Short Lucky II! [C-Earth] The earth rumbles in tune.. Short Energize II, too!
Folis: "Well ain't this just a world of shit."
Peter|GM: Santiago!
Peter|GM: "I apologize, of course," coos the Demideva. "But giving you a break from that particular vale of tears is just what I'm attempting to do."
Folis cracks her neck, wincing a bit at the sound. "Well, y'got the thought at least."
Le Buccaneer: "Folis, we are arrayed against the forces of Hell. Please have some composure." He calmly draws his gun, shifting his Imperial burden as he does, and shoots right at the base of the Demideva.
Le Buccaneer: (Init switch with Echo; then Piledriver on Demideva)
Elbereth: "Earth Hell." She corrects politely.
Le Buccaneer rolled 1d100 and got 80 ( Total: 80 ) for Cos 80
Le Buccaneer rolled 1d6+6 and got 3 ( Total: 9.0 ) for welcome to slow
Peter|GM: "The general-" The shot strikes true, brief cracks spider up her before they run over. 9!
Peter|GM: "-Suits as well as the specific."
Peter|GM: Echo!
Echo calls up an air spirit before joining it to a host of other spirits that crash into the Blackcurs! Short Shock II and Long Shock I to the front row! [Q: Mystic's Beads, Jamming Wave w/ C Air]
Echo rolled 1d100 and got 59 ( Total: 59 )
Peter|GM: They're Shocked!
Peter|GM: Folis!
Folis just snorts. She pulls out the firebomb she stole earlier, gives it a cheeky short kiss, then abruptly hurls it into the front lines. Nasty, clinging fire-stuff bursts everywhere! [8+5 = 13 True Fire and Short Burning II to front row]
Peter|GM: 13 x 4! Burning II!
Folis: "Ah, bless Imperial providence."
Peter|GM: Blackcur C tries to bite Folis!
Peter|GM rolled 1d100 and got 89 ( Total: 89 ) for CoS 50, shock and lucky cancel
Peter|GM: But misses!
Folis: "Ha, ha."
Peter|GM: Alianor!
[OOC] Elbereth: Did you take burning damage Peter
[OOC] Elbereth: From attacking
Alianor sights in on the Demideva, laser pointer blazing! [Lock On -> Laser Sighted]
Alianor rolled 1d100 and got 42 ( Total: 42 ) for 100/20
[OOC] Peter|GM: Yup
Peter|GM: Hits!
[OOC] Alianor: -2 LP to hit, C-Air to regain one of those
[OOC] Alianor: to crit^
Peter|GM: It's a critical hit!
Alianor rolled 3d8+12+4 and got 2, 7, 8 ( Total: 33.0 ) for right, let's remember Clean Barrel
Peter|GM: 33!
Peter|GM: The hounds lunge at Folis! [Attack] [Attack]
Peter|GM rolled 1d100 and got 12 ( Total: 12 ) for C50
Peter|GM rolled 3d10+10 and got 7, 4, 9 ( Total: 30.0 )
Peter|GM: The first gets her for 30 physical damage!
Peter|GM rolled 1d100 and got 43 ( Total: 43 ) for C50
Peter|GM rolled 3d10+10 and got 8, 2, 4 ( Total: 24.0 )
Peter|GM: The second bites for 24 physical damage!
[OOC] Elbereth: Burning!
[OOC] Peter|GM: Got it, ty!
Peter|GM: Elbereth!
Elbereth pulls out her [Twisted Orb] and activates her [Tiger Bracelet - +1 Die] calling forth a grand [Tornado - C Launch] that tears through the front line.
Elbereth rolled 1d100 and got 20 ( Total: 20 ) for burst
Elbereth rolled 2d8+16 and got 5, 7 ( Total: 28.0 ) for aoe damage
Peter|GM: 28 28 28 28!
Folis spends a luck to dodge that second one because goddamn.
Peter|GM: As Folis dashes out of the way… [C-Rush!] It rolls and tries again!
Peter|GM rolled 1d100 and got 38 ( Total: 38 ) for C50 reattempting attack
Peter|GM: …And still hits her!
Folis: "Rgh… well… we both lose-"
Folis: "………."
Folis: "Piece of shit…"
Le Buccaneer: "Folis!"
Folis leans heavily on her staff.
Folis: "I'm still standin'!"
Peter|GM: Round Two - Showtime!
Peter|GM: MiRA!
Elbereth: "I've done a sizeable amount of damage to the hounds if you would be so kind to finish them off…?"
MiRA-[CLE]: "Good dogs."
MiRA-[CLE] flicks her wrist [Lion Bracelet], then fires a shot of green mist into the air. [Solace]
MiRA-[CLE] rolled d100 and got 54 ( Total: 54 ) for 100
MiRA-[CLE] rolled d8+19 and got 6 ( Total: 25 )
MiRA-[CLE]: +25 HP and Barrier (8) to Folis, +25 HP and Barrier (4) to Santiago.
Le Buccaneer: "Ahh~"
Folis lets out a long breath and eases up on the leaning a bit. "Hoooph… thanks."
Peter|GM: Blackcur B casts [Earth Rumbling] on Echo and Folis!
Peter|GM rolled 1d100+15 and got 13 ( Total: 28.0 ) for CoS100
Peter|GM rolled 1d8+8 and got 4 ( Total: 12.0 )
Peter|GM: Striking for 12 Earth damage and Slow 1!
Folis: "Argh! Stop that!"
Echo blocks it. [-10]
Peter|GM: Santiago!
Le Buccaneer staggers towards Blackcur D. "They are vexing, dear Folis," he raises his baton, "But do try to keep your composure!" Whack.
Le Buccaneer rolled 1d100 and got 33 ( Total: 33 ) for COS 100
Le Buccaneer rolled 1d6+6 and got 6 ( Total: 12 )
Folis: "My dear masked friend! If I truly lost my composure, trust me, you would be the first to know!"
Peter|GM: Hits for 12!
Peter|GM: Blackcur C glares at Echo and Alianor! [Leer]
Peter|GM rolled 1d100+15 and got 33 ( Total: 48.0 ) for C100
Peter|GM: Inflicting Long Taunt II!
Peter|GM: Echo!
Echo calls up an earth spirit to protect himself [Q: Aegis, Bubble (10)] before stepping in front of Folis and striking at Blackcur C! [Covering Blow]
Echo rolled 1d100 and got 17 ( Total: 17 )
Echo rolled d6+8+4 and got 1 ( Total: 13.0 ) for Mace bonus, Echo can take attacks targetting Folis this round
Peter|GM: Folis!
Folis lets out a low hiss, making a slashing motion with her staff toward Blackcur D - it bursts into flame! [Witch Mode: Phoenix Tail]
Folis rolled 1d100 and got 99 ( Total: 99 ) for 100/25
Folis rolled 2d10+14+5 and got 9, 10 ( Total: 38.0 )
Peter|GM: D is slain!
Peter|GM: Alianor!
Folis: "Hmph!"
Alianor looks annoyed as she hits a few dials on Priscilla [Lightning in a Bottle] before firing a burst at Blackcur C! [Semi-Auto, C-Rush+4]
Alianor rolled 1d100 and got 48 ( Total: 48 ) for 100/40
Peter|GM: It's a hit!
[OOC] Alianor: -1 LP to crit
Alianor rolled 2d8+12+4 and got 5, 1 ( Total: 22.0 )
Peter|GM: 22!
Peter|GM: Blackcur A bites into Folis!
Peter|GM rolled 1d100+15 and got 15 ( Total: 30.0 ) for CoS50
Peter|GM rolled 3d10+10 and got 7, 2, 2 ( Total: 21.0 )
Peter|GM: Biting for 21 physical damage!
Peter|GM: Elbereth!
Echo takes and blocks the blow! [Shield, Bubble, -20]
Folis: "Yow! Thanks…!"
Elbereth uses her [Twisted Mirror] as an implement as she drops an impressively large [Meteor - Witch Mode | C-Fire] [Sixth Sense] into Blackcur B.
Elbereth rolled 1d100 and got 11 ( Total: 11 ) for Burst
Elbereth rolled 1d10+14+6+7+5+3 and got 8 ( Total: 43.0 )
Peter|GM: 43!
[OOC] Elbereth: Err… that was a 1d12 but I rolled an 8 so I'll leave it
Peter|GM: The Demideva extends a hand towards MiRA, invoking [Lightning] - a brilliant, arcing blue arc strikes her!
Peter|GM rolled 1d100 and got 40 ( Total: 40 ) for CoS100
Elbereth spends 3 MP to allow [Meteor] to combo again!
Peter|GM rolled 1d8+15 and got 3 ( Total: 18.0 )
Peter|GM: Zapping her for 18 Air damage! Plus more if you happen to be weak.
[OOC] Peter|GM: C-Rush!] One of the hounds latches onto her, Slowing her 2!
Peter|GM: Demideva quickens!
MiRA-[CLE] [Resists] Air, actually.
Peter|GM: Ah, OK.
Peter|GM: Round Three - Showtime!
Peter|GM: Blackcur B casts [Earth Rumbling] on Santiago and MiRA!
Peter|GM rolled 1d100+15 and got 91 ( Total: 106.0 ) for CoS100
Peter|GM: …But misses!
Peter|GM: Santiago!
MiRA-[CLE]: "…Hmm…"
Le Buccaneer continues on to Blackcur C, baton swinging.
Le Buccaneer rolled 1d100 and got 11 ( Total: 11 ) for CoS 100
Le Buccaneer: (Spend 2 to crit, just to seal the deal)
Le Buccaneer rolled 2d6+10 and got 2, 4 ( Total: 16.0 )
Peter|GM: 16! It's slain!
Peter|GM: MiRA!
MiRA-[CLE] presses the barrel of her gun to her lips for a moment, thinking. "Echo, keep watch on our fiesty friend a bit longer." Then aims and fires at Blackcur B.
MiRA-[CLE] rolled d100 and got 11 ( Total: 11 ) for 80/10
[OOC] MiRA-[CLE]: -1LP
MiRA-[CLE] rolled 2d6+12 and got 3, 4 ( Total: 19 )
Peter|GM: 19, and slain!
Peter|GM: Echo!
Echo keeps his position protecting Folis and strikes Blackcur A with a Covering Blow!
Echo rolled 1d100 and got 52 ( Total: 52 )
Echo rolled d6+8 and got 4 ( Total: 12.0 )
Peter|GM: 12!
Peter|GM: Folis!
Folis pants for breath for a moment, focusing… she snaps her fingers, releasing a shower of ember-motes [Release: Phoenix Tail] before slamming her staff into Blackcur A, igniting the creature on impact! [Witch Mode: Phoenix Tail]
Folis rolled 1d100 and got 1 ( Total: 1 ) for 100/25
Folis rolled 2d10+14+5+4+3 and got 10, 5 ( Total: 41.0 )
Peter|GM: Bursts for 41, and slain!
Alianor lines back up at the Demideva, firing a large metallic stake at it! [Magnetic Stake]
Alianor rolled 1d100 and got 19 ( Total: 19 ) for 100/40
Alianor rolled 3d8+14 and got 1, 3, 7 ( Total: 25.0 ) for Slow 1
Peter|GM: 25!
Peter|GM: Elbereth!
Elbereth nods. "You have my thanks, Miss Sheridan. This devil will not be unleashing her power tonight." She conjures up a large [Fireball - C Pin] before launching it into the Demideva.
Elbereth rolled 1d100 and got 68 ( Total: 68 ) for burst
[OOC] Elbereth: WRIA?
[OOC] Elbereth: Also drive gauge size for bonus damage?
Peter|GM: Drive size is 4!
Peter|GM: Hits!
Elbereth rolled 1d10+12+4 and got 4 ( Total: 20.0 ) for -6 Drive Assuming neutral fire ok
Peter|GM: 20!
Peter|GM: The Demideva zaps Elbereth with lightning!
Peter|GM rolled 1d100 and got 68 ( Total: 68 ) for CoS100
Peter|GM rolled 1d8+15 and got 3 ( Total: 18.0 )
Peter|GM: Striking for 18 Air damage!
Peter|GM: She quickens!
Peter|GM: Round Four - Showtime!
Peter|GM: Santiago!
Elbereth blocks [-15] of that with her shield.
Le Buccaneer squares himself opposite the Demideva. He strikes, baton's green gleam tinting as it he seeks out the demon's weakness!
Le Buccaneer rolled 1d100 and got 23 ( Total: 23 ) for cos 100 Interrogate
Le Buccaneer rolled 1d6+6 and got 5 ( Total: 11.0 ) for Sensorthwonk
Peter|GM: Fears Air!
Peter|GM: 11!
Peter|GM: MiRA!
MiRA-[CLE]: "Ugh air, can't do anything with that."
MiRA-[CLE] rolls a shrug and then cast [Solace] on herself and Folis.
MiRA-[CLE] rolled d100 and got 64 ( Total: 64 )
MiRA-[CLE] rolled d8+15 and got 3 ( Total: 18 )
Le Buccaneer: "Well, I'm sorry but that's what it is!"
Peter|GM: Echo!
MiRA-[CLE]: +18 HP and Barrier (8)
MiRA-[CLE]: "Yeah I know."
Echo smashes into the Demideva with ferocity! [OD: Ferocity https://youtu.be/4UwIP-gsHHY ]
Echo rolled 1d100 and got 21 ( Total: 21 )
Peter|GM: It's a hit!
Echo rolled 3d6+8 and got 2, 2, 3 ( Total: 15.0 ) for Short K-Shatter & Short E-Shatter!
Peter|GM: 15!
Echo then follows up with an Iron Driver!
Echo rolled 1d100 and got 86 ( Total: 86 )
[OOC] Echo: -1 LP
Echo rolled d6+8+3 and got 3 ( Total: 14.0 ) for Self Bubble (10)
Peter|GM: 14! Folis!
Folis: "Tch… well, good thing I have a few tricks for air… like so!" She gestures, and Demideva gets blasted by lighting. See how much YOU like it. [Shooting Star]
Folis rolled 1d100 and got 30 ( Total: 30 ) for 100/25
Folis spends another LP for a burst!
Peter|GM: It's a hit!
Peter|GM: Bursts the weakness!
Folis rolled 1d8+14+5+3 and got 6 ( Total: 28.0 )
Peter|GM: 28!
Peter|GM: She's banished!
Peter|GM: EBLEMETI VASHFARIM. Devils are cast out and the party is closen. MiRA, seal the gate! Got +10 EXP.
Le Buccaneer shifts the Imperial. "Excellent!"
Peter|GM: and the party is victorious, I mean.
Elbereth makes her way back to the library as that wraps up. May as well do a look for something thaumaturgy related while the party is wrapping up. >.>
Le Buccaneer drags the Imperial out of Hell. "Always refreshing to have one's moral compass clarified."
Folis: "…"
MiRA-[CLE] lets out a breath, before slamming her foot into the ground and forming a bright yellow seal over the Hellsmouth, then gestures in the air before snapping her fingers. The seal flares up in bright light, then slowly fades from view.
Folis checks the library for any books that are actually Grimoires. One can hope.
Peter|GM: The earth rumbles, and the gate to hell is closed.
Peter|GM: The fell wind stills, and its emanations fade - the sea of gold vanishing, along with the wavering grasses.
Peter|GM: Distant footsteps can still be heard…
Peter|GM: A MOMENT'S RESPITE, BEFORE FURTHER TRIALS.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License