O R D 5

// So… Last time we saw our heroes they were chasin Feryn, a Pisco that had information they wanted about Kale. However, after managing to pin them down between a giant robot and an angry group Feryn and Suka engage into a psy combat, something happens, and both Suka and Feryn are now out cold
[OOC] Kolitk: What about the five guys he had with him? >.>
JayM: Oh, yeah. They're still wide awake there, between you all
Suddenly, before anyone has a chance to react, a series of hyperwarp gates open between you, seven of them to be exact. From each one of them a person comes out, all of them wearing medician clothes, in their shoulder the symbol of a red cross in a white fiery aura, that's the sign of the Oran's elite medical corps, the White Flame team "Team A, get Feryn. Team B, get the girl" a viera girl that seems to be the <-cut
JayM: cut-> leaders shouts to the others
Alexandra is in a mecha. Kisro is … I forget where, but I'm guessing on the ground.
[OOC] Kolitk: Kisro, Jimmy and Kolitk are on one side on the groun, Alexa/Mecha + Suka on top of Mecha are on the other side.
JayM: Alexa is on the Mecha, along with Suka in one side. The others on the other side
Three of the medicians quickly goes to get Feryn, other three non-chalantly climb over Alexa's mecha to grab Suka
Kolitk looks around wildly, confused. "…What's going on?!"
Viera: "Important things, they're going to be" she throws a keycard to Kolitik and another to one of the guys that were with Feryn "Right here"
Kisro paws at Suka. What? Noooo! Don't leave me!
Kolitk blinks, dropping a hand form the spear to catch the keycard, "…What the…"
Not a second is given, both Suka and Feryn are dragged back into the hyperwarp gates. The medicians soon enter and the close
The hyperwarp gates close, that is
The five men there look at things dumbfolded
Kolitk blinks, looking startled. "…Jimmy, Alexandra…? … What the hell just happened, and were did they take Suka?"
Alexandra stands up behind the controls. "…uhhh…"
That's unusual thing. Hyperwarp gates are unsafe to open inside the ship like that. And those keycards? Those are to take you somewhere, you go to a hyperwarp elevator and use them to go somewhere
Jimmy‘: "It’s weird. That's what it is."
Kolitk stares down at the keycard, unsure of what the hell just happened. "…who were those people?"
Thug: "What did you do to boss!"
He shouts that at Alexa
Alexandra pulls her goggles off of her eyes, revealing a pale masklike complexion next to the rest of her tanned skin. "…White Flame team, medical group."
Kolitk: "…why did they take Suka? What's going on?"
Alexandra sits down at the controls again and sets her sights on the thug. "I was doink nothink! Shaddap!"
He growls "You did!" he says, jumping at her! Because it seems like they want revenge for their boss!
Alexandra begins warming up the lasers. "Pah. Will be doink somethink to you."
JayM: Battle Transition!
Jimmy‘ reaches for his sword in an instant.
JayM: Battle order: Kisro:19 Engineer_E:17 Kolitk:15 Engineer_B:14 Engineer_A:12 Engineer_C:12 Jimmy:10 Engineer_D:10 Alexandra:7
JayM: Oh, on a side-note. Alexa’s mecha is a purely defensive one, remember that Ion Beams? Those things are, sadly, sort of weak. Consider yourself under Auto-Protect, Auto-Shell and Auto-Power-Break
JayM: Kisro! Under's Doman's collar!
[OOC] Jimmy‘: TREACHERY
Kisro runs off after the med team but stops short after they disappear in the portals. He turns around to snarl at the new threats and leaps at Engineer E!
Alexandra rolled 2d100 and got 56, 43 ( Total: 99 )
Alexandra rolled d6+26(1) and got 1 ( Total: 27 )
Alexandra rolled d6+26(2) and got 5 ( Total: 31 )
Engineer E pulls out a bottle… And golf-throws it at Kol, Kis and Jimmy!
JayM rolled 3d100 and got 1, 96, 42 ( Total: 139 )
JayM: Kolitk and Jimmy are Blind(4)!
JayM: Kolitk!
[OOC] Kolitk: I hate you. :p
Kolitk: !d10
[OOC] Kolitk: er
Kolitk rolled d10 and got 3 ( Total: 3 )
[OOC] Kolitk: goes off in two ticks.
[OOC] JayM: That was a very short version. Also, not MY fault he rolled a ONE in the status
JayM: Both Engineer B and A lunges at Alexandra!
JayM rolled 2d100 and got 31, 74 ( Total: 105 )
JayM rolled 1d8+31,50%(1) and got 6 ( Total: 18.5 )
JayM rolled 1d8+31,50%(2) and got 3 ( Total: 17.0 )
JayM: The, together, generate two resounding tinks in the mecha’s armor!
JayM: And Kolitk's attack should have gone after B, but I skipped it for some reason
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 11 ( Total: 11 )
Alexandra chuckles darkly.
Kolitk rolled d10+20 and got 3 ( Total: 23 )
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 51 ( Total: 51 )
JayM: That hits, i'm sure. But what target?
[OOC] Kolitk: er.
Kolitk rolled d1+22,75% and got 1 ( Total: 17.25 )
JayM: About as importantly, what power?
Kolitk runs up and smacks Engineer E in the side of the head, but it doesn't seem to have done what she wanted it to do. :p
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Hey, can you call init again?
JayM: Battle order: Kisro:19 Engineer_E:17 Kolitk:15 Engineer_B:14 Engineer_A:12 Engineer_C:12 Jimmy:10 Engineer_D:10 Alexandra:7
[OOC] Kolitk: Wait, I ment D. Sorry. Scattered brained today. >_<
That causes not much damage
JayM: Engineer C tries to maim the lady in the mecha!
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 80 ( Total: 80 )
JayM: You don’t have more than 14 EVA, right?
[OOC] Alexandra: I have Defenseless.
[OOC] Alexandra: Heehee.
JayM: Oh, aye
JayM rolled 1d8+21 and got 7 ( Total: 28 )
JayM: And that tinks again, i'm fairly sure
JayM: Jimmy‘!
Jimmy` slashes Engineer C with his sword!
Jimmy` rolled d100 and got 9 ( Total: 9 )
Jimmy` rolled d12+10,200% and got 10 ( Total: 40.0 )
JayM: He surely felt that, and it hurt
JayM: Whoa, wait. You’re blinded, lad, you cannot crit
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Point. 20 damage.
JayM: D also jumps at the Mecha’d lady!
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 64 ( Total: 64 )
JayM rolled 1d8+21 and got 6 ( Total: 27 )
His huge wrench he's using as a club clangs loudly for nearly no damage!
JayM: Alexandra!
Alexandra burns an Alchemical circle in the ground via lasers. Lessee if this works!
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 46 ( Total: 46 )
[OOC] Alexandra: YES
That works… AWESOMELY
JayM: Though the cleaning guys aren't going to be happy with that
JayM: Round ends!
JayM: Status Phase - Koltik: Blind(3); Jimmy: Blind(3)
JayM: Battle order: Kisro:20 Kolitk:17 Engineer_D:16 Engineer_E:16 Jimmy:15 Engineer_A:13 Engineer_C:11 Engineer_B:10 Alexandra:9
JayM: Kisro again!
JayM: Oh, aye. Doman, get that!
Kisro leaps in the air and bats both balls after they ricochet from the first target, this time at Engineer C!
Alexandra rolled 2d100 and got 84, 45 ( Total: 129 )
Alexandra rolled d6+26(1) and got 3 ( Total: 29 )
Alexandra rolled d6+26(2) and got 1 ( Total: 27 )
JayM: Kolitk!
C is nearly dead now
JayM: Kolitk! Care to act?
Kolitk rolled d10 and got 5 ( Total: 5 )
[OOC] Kolitk: 2 ticks
JayM: Both D and E leap at Alexandra! However E's titanium screwdriver seems to be very slimed in old
JayM rolled 2d100 and got 26, 88 ( Total: 114 )
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Hey Julian, your english botched.
JayM rolled 1d8+21(1) and got 4 ( Total: 25 )
JayM rolled 1d8+21(2) and got 3 ( Total: 24 )
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 52 ( Total: 52 )
[OOC] JayM: Oh? Care to correct me?
JayM: She’s tinked twice! But the oil ends up in the mecha's targetting systems, she's Blind(4)!
JayM: Kolitk's attack! Then Jimmy‘!
[OOC] Jimmy`: very slimed in old
[OOC] Jimmy`: I have no idea what that means.
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 54 ( Total: 54 )
Kolitk rolled d10+20,75% and got 7 ( Total: 20.25 )
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 86 ( Total: 86 )
Kolitk once again hits C in the head with her spear, and once again, it doesn’t seem to work. Sigh.
Jimmy‘ slashes C again!
Jimmy` rolled d100 and got 54 ( Total: 54 )
[OOC] JayM: There wasn’t SUPPOSED to be an "in old" there
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Probably a miss!
JayM: What’s the ACC again?
[OOC] Jimmy‘: 89.
JayM: That totally misses
JayM: All three Engineers want some revenge from Alexa! Get her boys!
JayM rolled 3d100 and got 5, 72, 10 ( Total: 87 )
JayM: You’re fragged lucky those guys can't crit
JayM rolled 1d8+21(1) and got 5 ( Total: 26 )
JayM rolled 1d8+21(2) and got 4 ( Total: 25 )
JayM rolled 1d8+21(3) and got 8 ( Total: 29 )
*BLANG* it all goes as they learn that you can't relly damage a mecha much with hand weapons
JayM: Alexa!
Alexandra places her hands on the controls and shimmers. Kisro's balls do the same!
[OOC] Alexandra: Sharpen, yar
[OOC] Kolitk: … /me totally doesn't make comments.
JayM: Kisro gains Power Up(4)!
JayM: Round ends!
JayM: Status Phase - Koltik: Blind(2); Jimmy: Blind(2); Alexandra: Blind(3); Kisro: Power Up(3)
JayM: Battle order: Engineer_D:18 Kisro:17 Engineer_E:17 Engineer_C:16 Jimmy:12 Engineer_A:11 Kolitk:10 Engineer_B:9 Alexandra:8
JayM: Right, so D rolls a 10 and Kisro rolls a 4, only way for people to go before him
JayM: D jumps at Alexa, again!
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 26 ( Total: 26 )
JayM: Well, we'll call that a *tink* too
JayM: Kisro! With Doman in command!
Kisro spins around and simultaneously thwacks both spherical objects (hurr) at Engineer C!
[OOC] Alexandra: Power Up gives what bonus again? 125%?
[OOC] JayM: Yeah
Alexandra rolled 2d100 and got 43, 9 ( Total: 52 )
Alexandra rolled d6+26,125%(1) and got 4 ( Total: 37.5 )
Alexandra rolled d6+26,125%(2) and got 4 ( Total: 37.5 )
JayM: BLAM, goner C is!
JayM: I will note he had just 2 HP left
JayM: E and C look how their friend was offed during their attempt to bring down the colossus… They jump at Kisro!
JayM rolled 2d100 and got 82, 92 ( Total: 174 )
JayM: They both miss
JayM: Jimmy‘!
[OOC] Kolitk: You mean D and E? :p
Jimmy` attacks C. Ye-ep. His pack’s empty.
Jimmy‘ rolled d100 and got 44 ( Total: 44 )
JayM: No, just E
JayM: Cuz D went first, forgot C was dead
[OOC] Jimmy`: Miss? Miss.
JayM: Jimmy`… C’s dead
JayM: But, that'd be a miss ANYWAY
JayM: Battle order: Engineer_D:18 Kisro:17 Engineer_E:17 Jimmy:12 Engineer_A:11 Kolitk:10 Engineer_B:9 Alexandra:8
JayM: Just updating
JayM: A and B goes to focus-fire on Kisro!
JayM rolled 2d100 and got 58, 47 ( Total: 105 )
[OOC] Jimmy‘: That’s why I missed!
JayM: Oh, my! That's two hits!
JayM rolled 1d8+21(1) and got 7 ( Total: 28 )
JayM rolled 1d8+21(2) and got 8 ( Total: 29 )
JayM: 57-2xARM!
[OOC] Kolitk: Forgetting my attack, arn't you? >.> Enough though both hits go after them anyways. :p
JayM: Oh, frag, yeah
JayM: I forgot about you completely, sorry >_<
JayM: Gomen!
JayM: Kolitk!
Kolitk rolled d10 and got 2 ( Total: 2 )
KISRO IS AT 4L3I8M7I12 1BREAK
[OOC] Kolitk: stop hatting, highwind. :(
[OOC] Jimmy‘: TOO BAD SHE’S CONSECUTIVE HIT
JayM: Could say it goes off now, before Alexa and after the engineers
[OOC] Kolitk: … Wait, I am, arn't I? But no on needs healz.
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 69 ( Total: 69 )
Kolitk rolled d10+20,75% and got 7 ( Total: 20.25 )
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 69 ( Total: 69 )
[OOC] Kolitk: … Highwind is sending me a message.
Kolitk smacks E with her spear.
JayM: Sincerely? Another one of those and E's a goner!
JayM: Alexa!
Alexandra shoots the tip of Kolitk's spear with the mecha's laser, sharpening its points!
JayM: Koltik gains Power Up(4)!
JayM: Round ends!
JayM: Status Phase - Koltik: Blind(1), Power Up(3); Jimmy: Blind(1); Alexandra: Blind(2); Kisro: Power Up(2)
JayM: Battle order: Engineer_D:18 Kisro:17 Engineer_E:17 Jimmy:12 Engineer_A:11 Kolitk:10 Engineer_B:9 Alexandra:8
JayM: Battle order: Kisro:19 Engineer_B:17 Kolitk:16 Engineer_A:13 Engineer_D:13 Engineer_E:10 Alexandra:9 Jimmy:9
JayM: Blergh, ignore the first one
[OOC] Alexandra: wait, I have Goggles, so Blindproof
JayM: Kisro!
[OOC] Jimmy‘: wooooo
JayM: Oh, incredible! Alexa’s I: Blind so she ain't blinded, YAY!
[OOC] Alexandra: ZE GOGGLES, ZEY DO SOMEZINK
JayM: Doman… Show us that Kisro got balls!
Alexandra: …
JayM: Act? Please?
Kisro whips out a sign with his tail that simply reads "Insert flavor text and innuendo for balls here," and attacks Engineer E.
Alexandra rolled 2d100 and got 76, 71 ( Total: 147 )
Alexandra rolled d6+26(1) and got 4 ( Total: 30 )
Alexandra rolled d6+26(2) and got 3 ( Total: 29 )
[OOC] Alexandra: er, 125% that
JayM rolled 1d1+29,125% and got 1 ( Total: 37.5 )
JayM rolled 1d1+28,125% and got 1 ( Total: 36.25 )
E is hit by the balls and flies, hitting the nearby frigate, he's out!
JayM: B tries to CEASE THIS MADNESS and gets his wrench greased, then hits Kisro!
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 65 ( Total: 65 )
JayM rolled 1d8+21 and got 5 ( Total: 26 )
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 64 ( Total: 64 )
[OOC] Alexandra: defense!
JayM: But that grease is so greasy it ain't even sticking to Kisro!
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 84 ( Total: 84 )
JayM: Oy, we've been forgetting those
[OOC] Alexandra: Ahaha
JayM: Kolitk!
Kolitk delays until 8.
JayM: You're already under Power Up, you know, right?
[OOC] Kolitk: I know. waiting to see if Jimmy can hit/kill C.
JayM: A and D both jump at Kisro, with oily tools!
JayM rolled 2d100 and got 82, 82 ( Total: 164 )
JayM: Two misses, how beautiful!
JayM: Alexa!
Alexandra shoots Jimmy's sword! "Oy! BE MINDINK YOUR HEAD!"
JayM: Jimmy's got Power Up(4)!
JayM: Jimmy‘!
Jimmy` ducks and slashes C!
Jimmy` rolled d100 and got 80 ( Total: 80 )
Jimmy` misses wildly.
JayM: Indeed!
Kolitk rolled d10 and got 2 ( Total: 2 )
JayM: Kol!
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 37 ( Total: 37 )
Kolitk rolled d10+20 and got 2 ( Total: 22 )
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 66 ( Total: 66 )
Kolitk runs up and hits C in the head. Again.
JayM: And… Round ends!
JayM: Status Phase - Koltik: Blind(cured), Power Up(2); Jimmy: Blind(cured), Power Up(3); Alexandra: — ; Kisro: Power Up(1)
JayM: Battle order: Kisro:16 Engineer_A:16 Engineer_D:16 Kolitk:15 Jimmy:14 Alexandra:11 Engineer_B:11
JayM: Kisro, once again, leads the game!
LIMIT BREAK
The blitzballs glow a deep red and eerily chase after Engineer D!
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 62 ( Total: 62 )
Alexandra rolled d6+26(1) and got 1 ( Total: 27 )
Alexandra rolled d6+26(2) and got 5 ( Total: 31 )
[OOC] Alexandra: …
[OOC] Alexandra: redo that, I borked. One weapon
JayM: I quote thee
Alexandra rolled d6+26,125% and got 2 ( Total: 35.0 )
JayM: He felt that! He and his companion A jump at Kisro for revenge
JayM rolled 2d100 and got 69, 73 ( Total: 142 )
[OOC] Alexandra: Kisro recovers 15% of that!
JayM rolled 1d1+23,15% and got 1 ( Total: 3.6 )
JayM: Holy fug, can this dog evade? Hit and miss!
JayM rolled 1d8+21 and got 8 ( Total: 29 )
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 48 ( Total: 48 )
JayM: No defense, there
JayM: Kolitk!
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 3 ( Total: 3 )
[OOC] Kolitk: HOT~!
JayM: Critical stabbity!
[OOC] Alexandra: BLINDY?
[OOC] Kolitk: not anymore~!
JayM: Cured, check the status phase
[OOC] Alexandra: nifty
[OOC] Kolitk: E was still up, right?
[OOC] Alexandra: …no
[OOC] Kolitk: Er. D )
JayM: No, C and E are down
JayM: D is up, yes
[OOC] Alexandra: Yeah
Kolitk rush at D, then thrust her spear foward, sinking it into his stomah and lifting both the spear and the engineer into the air, before forcully giving the spear another shake and sending the engineer flying into a wall.
Kolitk rolled d10+20,225% and got 8 ( Total: 63.0 )
JayM: That could have OHKOed him. The guy is slammed hard in the wall, and that doesn’t looks nice
JayM: Jimmy‘!
JayM: Then Alexa!
JayM: Alexandra!
Alexandra fires a Sharpening shot at Kisro!
JayM: And with that, B tries to hit Kisro!
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 22 ( Total: 22 )
[OOC] Jimmy`: Who’s our target again?
JayM rolled 1d8+21 and got 6 ( Total: 27 )
[OOC] Alexandra: er
[OOC] Kolitk: Uh. Pick one? We killed the ones that have been hit now
[OOC] Alexandra: Jimmy, not Kisro.
JayM: Because that causes 27-arm screwdriving points of damage!
JayM: Round eds!
[OOC] Alexandra: For the power up.
[OOC] Alexandra: …and I think that KOs him
JayM: Oh, right. But I— Wowzers, then he's off and Jimmy's powered!
[OOC] Kolitk: Um. Roll d10% for half damage, DOman.
[OOC] Alexandra: Nevermind again!
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 40 ( Total: 40 )
[OOC] Jimmy‘: yaaaaay
Jimmy` attacks B!
Jimmy` rolled d100 and got 32 ( Total: 32 )
JayM: Guys, hold on. Jimmy’s already P-up 3
Jimmy‘ rolled d12+10,125% and got 6 ( Total: 20.0 )
[OOC] Alexandra: Yeah. Then Kisro.
[OOC] Alexandra: Because we’ve had some communication issues thar. bah
JayM: Okay… Then…
JayM: round ends!
JayM: 3Status Phase - Koltik: Power Up(over); Jimmy: Power Up(2); Alexandra: — ; Kisro: Power Up(2)
JayM: Battle order: Kisro:19 Engineer_A:16 Jimmy:14 Kolitk:13 Alexandra:9 Engineer_B:9
JayM: Kisro again!
[OOC] Alexandra: Lemme check Kisro's HP.
[OOC] Kolitk: over? O shoudl still have one more round of power up, I thought… >.>
[OOC] Alexandra: Yeah. And Kisro should have 3 -
JayM: Your Power Up was at (1) last round, it's over
JayM: And Kisro has… 3 HP?
JayM: Lucky dastard
[OOC] Kolitk: No… Kisro's was at 1 last round, mine was at 2.
[OOC] Alexandra: According to your status phase in the backscroll there, Kolitk had 2.
JayM: Oy, I misread Kolitk as Kisro
JayM: Then she's at 1
[OOC] Alexandra: hahaha
JayM: Now, Kisro acts
JayM: And you guys messed up my status phase notes badly, whatever the hell they are now it's what they'll be
Kisro flips a Potion out of his mane and downs it!
JayM: He regains 50 HP! Whoo!
JayM: Just in time for Engy A to lunge at him!
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 34 ( Total: 34 )
JayM rolled 1d8+21 and got 3 ( Total: 24 )
JayM: Jimmy‘!
Jimmy` attacks Engineer B again!
Jimmy` rolled d100 and got 68 ( Total: 68 )
Jimmy` rolled d12+10,125% and got 5 ( Total: 18.75 )
JayM: You’d be surprised by it's lack of effectiveness
JayM: Kolitk!
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 88 ( Total: 88 )
[OOC] Kolitk: … 107 ACC
JayM: By a haird breadth!
JayM: You hit!
JayM: BY ONE
[OOC] Kolitk: wewt.
Kolitk rolled d10+20,125% and got 8 ( Total: 35.0 )
Kolitk runs up to B, and almosts trips up a little, but still manages to land the blow.
JayM: B squirms in pain!
JayM: Alexandra!
[OOC] Alexandra: Would it cost me an action to hop out of the mech? I think it would.
JayM: Oh, if ya want, you can get off that Mecha to regain your lost firepower, but you loose the defenses. And yeah, an action
Alexandra hops, trips forward a bit, then puts a hand on her hat and steadies herself! "Oopsy-daisy! Here we are."
JayM: Well, B sees Alexa get off the mecha, it's his chance!
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 21 ( Total: 21 )
JayM rolled 1d8+21 and got 5 ( Total: 26 )
JayM: Round ends!
JayM: Status Phase - Koltik: Power Up(over); Jimmy: Power Up(2); Alexandra: — ; Kisro: Power Up(2)
JayM: Battle order: Kolitk:17 Engineer_A:15 Kisro:14 Jimmy:13 Engineer_B:13 Alexandra:10
JayM: OMG!
JayM: Kol goes BEFORE Kisro!
Kolitk quickly spins around and smacks at B again!
JayM: So, act Kolitk!
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 41 ( Total: 41 )
Kolitk rolled d10+20 and got 5 ( Total: 25 )
JayM: And B's gone!
JayM: A decides things are moving against him and… Throws an Ink bottle at Kolitk, Kisro and Jimmy‘!
JayM: And I totally forgot about the pincer, but i’m not willing to deal with that today, sorry
JayM rolled 3d100 and got 100, 97, 94 ( Total: 291 )
[OOC] Alexandra: …
JayM: HAH! He hits NOTHING
[OOC] Alexandra: bahahah
JayM: Kisro!
[OOC] Kolitk: … rofl. I think two bothes blinds himself. >.> And We all totally forgot about the pincers too, so it's cool. :p
Kisro double-bashes the balls into the engineer!
Alexandra rolled 2d100 and got 28, 21 ( Total: 49 )
Alexandra rolled d6+26,125%(1) and got 2 ( Total: 35.0 )
Alexandra rolled d6+26,125%(2) and got 6 ( Total: 40.0 )
[OOC] Alexandra: … good fortune the to-hits!
JayM: Two hits
JayM: OWOWOWOW! That hurts!
[OOC] Alexandra: Going for Crits. :D
Alexandra rolled 2d100 and got 91, 36 ( Total: 127 )
[OOC] Kolitk: I hate you, Doman.
[OOC] Alexandra: Nevermind, then. O_o
[OOC] Kolitk: :p
JayM: Then… One less hit for you
JayM: He's still standing then, but severely hurt
[OOC] Alexandra: I thought you take the better of both rolls?
JayM: No… Good Fortune replaces the roll
[OOC] Kolitk: No, you take the last roll rolled./
[OOC] Alexandra: Ah.
JayM: Jimmy‘!
[OOC] Jimmy`: Ah, okay.
Jimmy` smacks the Engineer!
Jimmy` rolled d100 and got 38 ( Total: 38 )
JayM: Hit!
Jimmy` rolled d12+10,125% and got 6 ( Total: 20.0 )
JayM: That hurt, sadly not enough
JayM: B’s dead so…
JayM: Alexandra!
Alexandra flashes a menacing smile at the lone Engineer and dashes towards him, swords out. "AiiieeeYAHaha!"
Alexandra rolled 2d100 and got 72, 29 ( Total: 101 )
Alexandra rolled d10+20(1) and got 1 ( Total: 21 )
Alexandra rolled d10+20(2) and got 3 ( Total: 23 )
JayM: *shred* *rip* It hurts!
JayM: He's gone, more or less
He is breathing heavily and looks very pissed "I'm ending this now!"
Alexandra kicks him. "No, *I* am endink this. Hush."
He pulls out a pair of packs… With wax and oil? But that's… Jimmy can see that he's mixing about… 20 parts of wax and 40 of oil… OMFG RUN! IT'S GOING TO BLOW!
Jimmy‘: "That’s… a little much!"
Jimmy‘ dives behind Alexandra’s huge mech.
Kolitk: "…What?"
Jimmy‘: "We’ve got about six ticks before that goes up in flame."
Kolitk calmly walks over, then just kicks the ingrediants out of the man's hands.
JayM: Too late, thing thing's mixed and it's going to blow!
JayM: And everything goes off in FLAMES, enough flames to make the Oran's emergency teams come check what's up, because the thing just offed a starfighter. The party manages to protect themselves somehow, I got no idea how. It's too lat, the things are already mixed. The battle ends! 600 exp and 250 Gil each, Jimmy learns Flash as he gets to see the effect first-hand!
Alexandra raises one eyebrow in curiousity, then scribbles out an alchemical circle to make a metal bubble real quick-like.
[OOC] Alexandra: Or not —
JayM rolled 5d100 and got 91, 51, 2, 3, 46 ( Total: 193 )
[OOC] Alexandra: ahaha
[OOC] Kolitk: yay
JayM: And from the debris, you all got 2 Dream Poweders, three Inks and a Potion!
[OOC] Kolitk: All things I thnk Jimmy wants. >.> he's the healplz!
Alexandra looks around at the destruction.
JayM: So yeah, now that you guys got a flaming starship over there… What do ya do?
Alexandra walks off, whistling nonchalantly. She had nothing to do with this. Nosirree.
Jimmy‘: "We… we should probably put that out."
Jimmy` scoops up the potions.
Jimmy` scoops up the inks. And the dream powders, too.
Kolitk furrows ehr eyebrows and stocks off after Alexa, still nto really knowing what the hell just happened, ro where suka went.
There is already a team dealing with that, and they’re specialized. Using special firefighting gear
Kisro tags along with Kolitk, tail between his legs.
Jimmy‘ looks back, decides it’s taken care of, and follows along anyway.
Jimmy‘: (Err, follows the rest of the group. Yes. )
If you guys remember, you were given a keycard. It’s an elevator keycard, that takes you directly to the place it's programmed to
Kolitk has no idea what the heck this card she has does. >.>
Alexandra stops and folds her arms. "…so, we goink where now?"
Jimmy‘ shakes his head.
Kolitk: "…I have no idea. But I need to find Suka and find out what happened."
Jimmy`: "I think they did something weird handling Suka."
Kolitk pulls out the keycard from her pocket, flipping it around between her fingers, "One of those weird guys tossed this at me when they left…"
Alexandra saw no card, whatchoo talkin’ 'bout? "Da. But we are needink to find out where portals went…"
[OOC] Alexandra: er
[OOC] Alexandra: Timing.
[OOC] Kolitk: :p
Alexandra snatches up the card in a flash. "AHA! Come, follow me, this is what we are needink!" She doesn't care if it's a trap or not, she leads the way to the nearest elevator!
Kolitk: "…"
Kolitk shakes her head, then slides the spear over her back and runs off after Alexa.
Kisro dashes off, as well, a bit higher in spirits at the mention of being able to find Suka again.
[OOC] Alexandra: I think. Uh. Not sure how Gizmo would play that.
JayM: That ain't a trap. The elevator's hyperwarp gate twitches and it now shows… The innards of a hospital, it's not any bad hospital, it's the Oran's military med-bays, the best the Oran has to offer. You get out in the reception room
The place's deserted, nobody there but the clerk, a moogle lady that perks up as soon as you show up "Oy! Don't show here like that! What is it?"
Kolitk blinks a little. "…What? We're looking for someone."
Alexandra holds up a finger. "Da. Little girl came in here."
Moogle: "Hum… Little girl? Well we got a pair of Taru ladies here who got severely injuried in a dogfight last week and… One something I got no idea what she is exactly. What's the girl's name?"
Kolitk: ""Suka… Or Tsu'kata Rz'ken."
JayM: Oh, Jimmy‘? Is that an ash tray over there? It is, indeed! 1 Ash for you! And look, it’s a machine with drinks, you can buy water!
Jimmy‘ fills up his waterskin, as usual. And his vial. Hooray!
The moogle nods "Okay… Hum… Bay E-45… Wow, she went to an emergency bay? The heck did it happen?" she points out "Head over there, second door to the right, bay 45"
[OOC] Jimmy`: What’s the price on water again?)
[OOC] JayM: 25/5
[OOC] JayM: That is, 25 Gil each 5 units of water
Kolitk waits for Alexa or Jimmy to lead on, not quit sure of where she's going…
Alexandra nudges Kolitk in the general direction. "Thankink you! Ta-ta!"
Kolitk gives the moogle a nod in thanks, then heads off in that direction, looking for the door number.
It's a bit of a walk, but you soon reach bay 45 of the emergency bays. There is somebody at the door, that same Viera lady that gave you the keycard, she seems to be waiting on you. There isn't a single window to inside there, and the door's closed "Ah, you came" she says
Kolitk: "…Of courrse."
Alexandra smirks and nods to herself, thinking 'we saw, we conquered' in addition to that.
Alexandra softly chuckles to herself in anticipation.
Mina: "Name's mina, leader of the White Flame Team 3"
Kisro trods over to the door and scratches on it.
Mina: "So, care to tell me how in the name of the seven heavens that happened?"
Kolitk: "…How what happened?"
Kolitk: "And what did you do with Suka? Is she alrright?"
Alexandra raises her head and shakes it at Mina. "Not havink an idea. These things seem strange…"
Mina: "She's not alright, she was infected. Feryn has a deadly… Psychic disease, he forced that into Suka for some reason. Now she's infected. Feryn could have killed himself in that attempt. What the heck did you say to him?"
Kolitk: "…"
Kolitk: "Can I see herr?"
She shakes her head "No"
Alexandra shakes her head and sighs. "Dat is beink classified information. Am sorry."
Kisro turns back to look at Mina and gives her puppy-eyes. Puppy-eyes.
Mina: "We're treating her, so she doesn't ends up dead" She lokos at Alexa "Right… As if I couldn't ask for this information from Surveilance already. How do you think we knew Fery did that right the moment he did"
She looks at Kolitk "Her disease is dangerous, the medics need their time to treat her"
[OOC] JayM: +n
[OOC] JayM: Cuz the guy's named Feryn, not Fery
Kolitk shakes her head, "You'd have to ask Suka. She was speaking with him via telephathy…"
Kolitk looks a little distraughts at the 'no' answer.
Alexandra chuckles again, thinking the situation humorous. "See? Is beink classified, even to us."
She places a hand in her forehead "Grach… It was enough having all the Galeriders show up here severely hurt… Now we got it spreading… You're going to tell me what you were discussing with Feryn before the started talking through telepathy, right NOW" she says, very angry
Kolitk narrows her eyes at Mina. "We do not know. We werre siple trrying to get him to tell us where a criminal was so we could arrrrest him."
Alexandra looks to the side. "Er, I was beink in mecha. Could not hear."
She ponders… "You didn't ask about Gale, right?"
Kolitk: "Suka was attempting to get the man to back down; we do not know exactly what was said. … Yes, I believe the mans name was Gale."
[OOC] JayM: Do you guys even remember the plot after thos whole time?
[OOC] Kolitk: Vaguely. :p
[OOC] Alexandra: Yeah, vaguely. Heh.
[OOC] Jimmy‘: of… uh, course.
She facepalms "Right, then I know what’s up… You prodded him to talk about Gale, it hurt his pride, he went crazy, lifted the mental barriers… Right… That also explains what happened to Drilian…"
Alexandra seems interested in this common knowledge. "Ah. Then…can we be gettink assistance in capturink this criminal?"
Kolitk: "…"
Mina: "Thanks for that" she lokos at Alexandra "I'm sorry, lady. Gale's crimes were in civilian duty, military can't intervene. But, eh… If you don't mind…" she gives Alexa a slip of paper with an address "Meet me over there after my shift, THEN I can help"
Alexandra takes it and closes her eyes. "Da. Thankink you."
She looks at Kolitk "What is it?"
Kolitk: "…What do you plan to do with the one that did this to Suka?"
[OOC] Alexandra: Squid soup!
Mina: "We'll deal with that. Don't worry, he's getting his share"
[OOC] JayM: I think I broke the slangs there
[OOC] Alexandra: Let him, uh, **stew
in a cell for his crimes.
[OOC] Alexandra: unless you prefer your squid raw
[OOC] JayM: Heh…
Kolitk growls a little under her breath, before taking a moment to calm herself again. "Can we check back up on Suka later?"
Mina: "Sure… Check in" she stops for a second to think "A week, the rituals should be done by then. Oh, yes. When you start beating up the officers of the Oran try not to try to kill them, we need everyone alive here and you'd be really easeying out my job"
Kisro lowers his paw from the door.
Kolitk: "…" Kolitk shrugs, then turns arund to leave, not saying anything further.
She watches you leave, and after everyone's out, goes back in Suka's room. If anyone cares to look back this moment, they will be able to see for a brief moment fire medics around her, apparently meditating
JayM: So, you're off, what now?
Alexandra nods and turns around to follow Kolitk. "Interestink first day, da?"
Kolitk gorwls a little, then elbow a random wall, "I suppose you could say that."
She should feel a lot of pain, those wall were made to resist weapons of power undescribable
Jimmy‘: "Hmm…"
Alexandra shifts a bit. "…da."
Alexandra: "And is nuzzink more to say."
Kolitk sighs and plops down onto the ground, not really noticing how much hitting the wall hurt.
Alexandra keeps walking. "And will be interestink second day. Come!"
JayM: Yeah, so what’s the idea now?
Alexandra will be headink off to sleep!
Alexandra: …
Kolitk groans a little and slowly gets to her feet, trailing behind Alexa slowly, as she has no where else to go. "…That man is dead if I ever see him again."
JayM: Well, now… We can safely say you've spent a very interesting first day. I'm sure Alexa and Jimmy have somewhere of their own to sleep, and Kol, Kisro and Suka were given that one apartment to sleep at
JayM: After this fine day, is there a plan?
Alexandra has a piece of paper!
And she plans to use it!
[OOC] Alexandra: Alexandra burns it to be warm for a day. ahhh
Kolitk is going to wait around with Alexandra. >.> If she's going hunting, Kolitk is going with.
Alexandra plans to, er, use it, yes. To Mina! After her shift's over!
JayM: So, I suppose you guys are going there?
JayM: And I totally typoed guys as gays, but thankfully corrected
The next day, after a good rest, you all team up again to go after Mina! As you start to head to that are of Soldier's Relief you notice it seems to be… Not the most pure place of the galaxy, this seems to be a red light district of some sort!
The place you were pointed at is… A 'lady's house', spoke that way because the GM's not willing to spell it out. You get there right in time to see Mina arriving from work, she's taking off the white overalls, showing a tight black suit under the medician clothes. Yeah, she's undressing right in the middle of street
Alexandra covers Jimmy's eyes.
Kolitk might care if she wasn't still brooding. But brooding she is.
Jimmy‘: "Uhh."
Mina notices you, right as she finished undressing the medician’s clothes, showing a very kinky tight clothes "Ah, there you are. Come over here, I want you to meet somebody"
Alexandra covers Jimmy's eyes.
[OOC] Jimmy‘: I saw.
She points you to somewhere not in the middle of the street, inside the building. A few of the woman there greet her, calling her ma’am, likely she's the owner of this place. "Going to sound odd, but I know Gale's daughter"
[OOC] Alexandra: saw nuzzink! exactly!
Kolitk shakes her head at Alexa and walks briskly over to were Mina is leading them.
Alexandra walks along, head bent low. "…aren't you…aren't you beink **cold?
//
Alexandra "//
Mina: "She works for me, and I don't think she's happy with her father's doings, but isn't willing to arrest him herself" she turns to Alexa "Ah, we're all hot enough here" she says jokingly "Anyway, I'm going to call Lin. You guys and gals wait here, so ya don't get in trouble"
Kolitk: "…Right."
Alexandra: "…"
So, short of you doing anything odd… She returns in twenty minutes or so, bringing a Taru girl in tow "This is Lin"
Alexandra blushes underneath that jacket.
Jimmy‘ says "Hi." despite his eyes being still covered.
Lin waves, and should I note she’s not really wearing much clothes "So… I heard you are after dad?"
Kolitk . o O (TaurTaur… in here… I don't even want to know.)
Lin stares oddly at Jimmy
[OOC] JayM: It's Taru. And heck, i'd want SUKA here
[OOC] Kolitk: … ^TaruTaru
Kisro yawns. Stimulate him? What?
[OOC] JayM: She'd so have a witty comment… Specially cuz she looks like a Taru
Kolitk: "Yes we arrre."
Lin: "Good… Eh, after somebody beat up his friends dad's got a tad paranoic so I got no idea where he is, but" she produces a key that was hidden between what excuse for breasts she has "Here is his house's keys, I know he keeps enough nasty documents there"
Kolitk raises an eyebrow and reaches out to take the key.
Mina: "Also, watch out. His military job is being a courier, so, for the sake of the seven heavens, if you find a vault with the symbol of the Oran, don't try picking that"
Kolitk: "…Fairr enough."
Lin winks "So, unless I can interest you in something else, I got a job, right over there" she points upstairs
Kolitk coughs, "Oh, ah, no thanks. You'rre a bit to… small for my taste."
Mina: "I'd say, size's not a matter"
She winks, and heads off
Alexandra barely mutters something (gah! Alexandra's typink is slippink into mine — ) about 'too cold.'
Kolitk: m/e motions with her hands, holding them close togeather, "Too shorrt."
Kolitk motions with her hands, holding them close togeather, "Too shorrt."
Jimmy‘: "I’ll, um, pass."
Also, the keys are nicely written with an address over there
Kolitk tosses the key to Alexa. "Lead the way."
The address leaves to a fairly nice house, and a rather big one I tell you. I mean, it's HOUSE in the middle of a place filled with buildings
Jimmy‘ stumbles along compliantly, still blinded.
Alexandra catches it and briskly walks to the house.
Alexandra has completely forgotten that her hand is still over Jimmy’s eyes. This doesn't bode well for Jimmy's eyesight. :D
Kolitk gives Alexa and Jimmy a funny look as she follows along.
Jimmy‘: "So, is the rampant sedition gone yet?"
Kolitk: "Sedition?"
Alexandra absentmindedly lifts her Jimmy-blinding-hand to finagle with the doorknob and key, then places it back over Jimmy’s eyes for a second before jumping in realization. "Oh! So sorry, am completely forgettink we are in, uh, warm place now."
The door opens easely. Inside it's a lot of luxury
Jimmy‘: "…Nice pad."
Jimmy` glares at Alexandra. He knew why he was being blinded.
Jimmy`: No need to be so condescending!
This first room is very simple, a few chairs spread in a circle formation, for meetings. There is in the back a glass casing showing a very battered blue floatboard. It’s got holes, even
[OOC] Alexandra: No need. But Alexandra's all about overkill. :D
Kolitk walks in, glancing all around, "Hmm…"
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Well, he wasn’t arguing with being BLINDED… just, you know, with pretending that there was a different reason for it.
There are three rooms. One leads to a fairly equipped kitchen, one leads to the bedrooms, one leads to outside, in the back. There is also the bathroom
JayM: Doors, not rooms -_-
Kolitk heads off into the direction of the bedroom.
[OOC] Alexandra: I got that, yeah. Hence the ':D'
Alexandra lightly walks to the outside area.
It's a fairly nice bedroom, there is a single bed, though it's quite big for a Taru. Around there are the usual bedroom assets. Personal computer, TV, lights, drawers with clothes…
Jimmy‘: "Hmm…"
Kolitk starts riffling through drawers for, uh, papers.
Outside there is a neat garden, parked in a side where tools reside are a few vehicles, a floating scooter, a part of jetpacks, a strange one-wheeled bike, a pair of in-line skates…
JayM: Gimme an… Awareness roll!
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 36 ( Total: 36 )
Jimmy` walks over to inspect the kitchen.
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 95 ( Total: 95 )
JayM: Well, Kol manages to find very little, but she DOES finds what seems to be a few diskettes
Jimmy`: "…Garlic." He says to himself, hunting through the cupboards.
Kisro follows Jimmy along. Next best friend.
In the kitchen, Jimmy` finds just usual kitchen wares and food, very good food
Jimmy`: But… is there.. garlic?
Oh, and the GM forgot to tell. In the bedroom there is a large blue coffer, with the symbol of the Oran in it’s front and keypad in the side
Kolitk shrugs and picks up the disks, then walks back out and looks over at Jimmy in the kitchen. "…Hm. Hey, you know how to use thse," She holds up the disks, "Right?"
JayM: There is, quite a bit
Jimmy‘: "Oh? Yeah? Sure."
[OOC] JayM: What was that for, Alexa?
Jimmy` caps his root bag up to 5/5, then?
[OOC] Alexandra: Awareness? …
Oh, Alexa manages to… Oh frag, she turned on the jetpack! *blam* The thing knocks her off her feet before it coughs and shuts off, fuel-less
Alexandra was blinded by her AMBITION.
Kolitk turns her head and looks outside, wonderingwhat that noise was, but just shakes her head and hands Jimmy the Disks and points back into the bedroom, "I think there was some other stuff in there, too."
Jimmy`: "Hand them here. I should probably run them here, In case they try to phone home."
Those are standard-issue magnetical data slips. Anything can read that
Jimmy` runs over to the computer.
It turns on nicely, no problems using it. What now?
Alexandra shakes her head and hops back up to tinker with the scooter.
Kolitk follows him back in, glancing at the blue coffer curiously, before looking at the computer screen.
Jimmy` slides the discs in and checks them out!
JayM: Those are just normal vehicles, Alexa. Nothing extraordinary
JayM: Except they need maitenantce
Alexandra can do maintenance!
JayM: Jimmy, foolish. Those disks are high-tech, you just need to touch the coputer with them. Anyway, they got password, i’d ask for a Systems check there, at -20
Jimmy‘ rolled d100 and got 53 ( Total: 53 )
Jimmy`: "…This might take a while."
JayM: No go, at least nothing broke
Kolitk nods, then pops down on the bed. "Alrrright." she also returns to staring at the blue thingie, curious.
Jimmy`: "Hey, Alexandra? I have an idea."
JayM: And… Seems like it’s a polymorphic encryption softward! It seems to get harder the more you try!
Jimmy‘: !
JayM: Next check at -30!
[OOC] Jimmy`: It’s the discs that are passworded, not the computer, right?
[OOC] JayM: Yes
Jimmy‘: "Alright, little lesson here…"
Alexandra is still outside. Heh.
Alexandra ’bahs' at the vehicles and tromps up to the bedroom. The jetpack is next on her list, though.
Jimmy‘ writes up a simple little keylogger and sets it to run on the computer.
JayM: What’s the plan again?
Jimmy‘: Step 1) As soon as the discs are accessed, the password gets logged and sent to an email address that belongs to Jimmy.
Jimmy`: Step 2) We have the password!
Jimmy`: Step 3) Jimmy accesses a copy of the discs at home, now that he has the password.
JayM: Well, that’ll surely work! Let's have a Systems at +40 to see how well does he fares at that
Jimmy‘ rolled d100 and got 9 ( Total: 9 )
JayM: Nobody’s EVER going to find that thing
Jimmy‘: "Ehehehe… this one’s elegant."
JayM: So, keylogger installed, what now?
Kolitk lays down after poking the blue whatchamacallit. "…So, what did they say?"
Jimmy‘ pulls a disc of his own out of the hilt of his greatsword, and copies the discs onto it. Encryption and all, sadly.
Jimmy`: "Problem is, we’re going to have to play the waiting game on this one."
Kolitk: "…Ah."
You all hear a sound from the front door, somebody's knocking
Jimmy‘ hides his disc back in his sword, and shuts down the computer. The good thing about writing the code on the computer is…
Kolitk blinks, sititng up. "…Hide?"
Voice: "Delivery for Shintetsu Kale"
Jimmy` whispers. "If they had the key, they wouldn’t knock. Let's leave through the back, very calmly."
Alexandra looks down at Kisro. "Fetch?"
Kolitk 'ahs' first, then nods and slowly puts her feet to the ground and starts to sneak off back to the outside.
Jimmy‘ follows, heading for the back.
JayM: So… Stealth everyone!
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 94 ( Total: 94 )
Kisro just looks at Alexandra in a ’wtfshutup' manner.
[OOC] Kolitk: … ew.
Jimmy‘ rolled d100 and got 23 ( Total: 23 )
Alexandra blinks, and just heads downstairs. Kisro follows.
Alexandra rolled 2d100 and got 23, 43 ( Total: 66 )
Kisro: //It’s a trap. It's obvious. Just because you want some package…

JayM: *vwoosh* Awareness checks from everyone!
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 8 ( Total: 8 )
Jimmy‘ rolled d100 and got 5 ( Total: 5 )
JayM: Stop right that
JayM: That solves things
// So, you two can see a pack flying in the air… The thing’s going to land right where you are in a matter of seconds! Zipping through the corner, hidden in the bushes, comes a Ronso, rather lean and wearing a blue suit and the proper equipments to use a floatboard. Talking about floatboards, he's riding one, that's fast as heck
JayM: So, bullet time, two seconds to act! What do you do!
Kolitk Grabs Alexa and gets the hell out of the way!
Jimmy‘ rolls out of the way!
Kisro leaps after the others!
Alexandra is toted off. O_o
JayM: The thing explodes, sending a mist everywhere, but due to a pair of heroic efforts nobody is hit by the mist
Kolitk: "…What. The. Hell?!"
After the mist subsides, the ronso is there, standing in the floatboard "This is not kood… Why do plans have to fail"
Ronso: "Now, turn yourselves in for breaking me house like kood little petty thieves, and I won’t send you to to the hospital"
Jimmy‘ looks at Alexandra.
Jimmy`: "Uh-oh. Weren’t we told not to hurt people?"
Alexandra looks around at the group. "Well, we were told not to be killink people. Hurtink is different."
You were told not to kill, that's different ^^
[OOC] Alexandra: …ahaha
[OOC] Kolitk: hehe
Kolitk: "…We're looking for someone."
Alexandra: "So, group. Who wants a trip to hospital?"
He looks at Kolitk "Who would this 'someone' be, pussycat"
Kolitk scoffs. "Kale."
He pats his chest "Shintetsu Kale, leader of the Kaleriders, elite courier service of the Oran, at your service"
Kolitk nudges Alexa to continue wiht the talking.
Alexandra bows her head. "Aha. Is pleasure."
He picks something his pocket, seems to be a… Grappling hook? "And I am now getting you to hospital!" he shouts! //

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License