O R D 3

Summary: Nadira went and asked them for help, and with the help of a rather freaked out Bangaa they managed to go around and find Drilian, that is one of the guys that may know about Kale. Drilian proven to be a tough nut to crack and, as the battle against the mighty Qu was nearing it's end Jackson came out of the rooftops and shouting a few orders made them finish the battle, like, two days earlyer. Also, Kolitk with her Haste limit and Alexa with her Mechalexandra along with Jimmy's Smooth Silver managed to make Drilian a wimp. Oh well…

===Log===
[OOC] Ryn Highland: WHY AM I SO MOTHERFUCKING ITCHY.
[OOC] Alexandra: What happened to keeping the log clean?
[OOC] Ryn Highland: I don't have the ability to use two different nicks.
[OOC] Rieanna: We can still. )
[OOC] Kisro: >.>;; I thought he meant clean as in no dirty jokes/profanity or whatever. >.> Ah wellz. x3;
// The attack on the Oran has ended. It ended yesterday to be more precise, it was a quick but fierce battle like all starship battles are. Right now, Nadira (remember her?) has called you. After seeing how you assisted her brother the other day she wanted to talk to you guys. Each one of you has a reason to be here, I suppose
[OOC] Rieanna: rolf
You are in that free apartments you newcomers got assigned when you got in the Oran first time. It's a simple one, but works
Nadira: "I never had a chance to thank you enough. I know I placed a bit of strain on you"
Kolitk nods. "It's alright."
[OOC] Kisro: Ice: Rolf? o.o That's a funny typo. <3!
[OOC] Jimmy‘: C’mon guys, open another mIRC, it's not that hard.
[OOC] Ryn Highland: Fine be that way. Give me a sec.
Nadira: "I know I may be asking a bit much, but i'd like you guy to keep working on it"
[OOC] Rieanna: The script catches this, tets' designed it like that. I should be done with ST shortly here anyways. I need to be able to see multipul windows at once.
[OOC] Suka: There, happy now? Whinebitches.
[OOC] Kisro: No. <3 You still used itch as a verb. <3!
[OOC] Suka: I will continue to do that FOREVER. FOREVER I TELL YOU. NO ONE CAN STOP ME. MWAHAHAHAH *cough*
Kolitk: "Hmmm?"
[OOC] JayM: LESS OOC CHATTER AND MORE IC TALK
[OOC] Suka: NEVER.
[OOC] Kisro: >P
Jimmy‘ straightens his hat. "Oh, okay!"
[OOC] Kisro: Where am I in all this?
Nadira sighs "I’m kind of working triple shifts, and I can't afford to go after that guys"
Alexandra mutters, "Sure. Work was interrupted. We must finish."
[OOC] JayM: Kisro: After being shoved into work you got to sleep in this apartment, yo
Alexandra pumps a fist and shouts, "IS NOT OVER YET!"
[OOC] Kisro: Ooh. Did I have a bed? :D!?
[OOC] JayM: possibly
Suka: "Luckily that one thief should be up for leading us to his beloved master."
At this very same moment, there is a knock on the door. A voice, a man it seems, says "Is there anyone there?"
Suka: "Speak of the devil."
Suka answers the door.
[OOC] Kisro: >.<! Kay. So. I'm with everyone, then?
[OOC] Suka: Of course you are.
[OOC] Kisro: :D! Kaythenz.
In the door is a large bangaa, his scales a deep brown usual to their race "Thank you. Look you wanted to know about Kale, right?" he seems to be a bit off-world
Nadira eyes him strangely
Suka nods. "That's correct."
Suka: "All we need to know is where we can find him."
Alexandra digs in her jacket for a spare hot cocoa packet. She doesn't find any.
He comes and takes a seat in the floor, like it was a normal thing
Bangaa: "I don't know Kale personally. He is a ghost as to say it. I think the only one that knows him is his daughter"
Kisro gives him an odd look and goes closer to Suka, a bit weary also.
[OOC] Kisro: Er. Wary. x3;;
Suka: "Paranoid thieves. How cliche. Where can we find the daughter?"
JayM: "I'm not sure either… But, hum… May be a bit hard to track, it's a lot of bureucracy to get to Kale, you'll have to climb from down to up in the command chain…"
Bangaa: "I… I only know of Drilian over me. He's the guy that gives me orders and whatnot"
Alexandra: "Pffft. Like is not something we do every day, no?"
Suka shakes head. "Perhaps I didn't make myself clear before. You can get us to who can get us to Kale, yes?"
He chuckles "You're so right. Anyway, yes, I believe I can get you to contact Drilian… Maybe"
Suka: "You either can or you can't."
Bangaa: "I don't want him to pry off my scales, no no. Hum… He usually hangs by the Soldier's Relief…"
He looks quite scared right now, as if the walls would jump and eat him
[OOC] Suka: He should really be afraid of me, the way I can nuke his brain at a moment's thought.
Suka: "Soldier's Relief, right. Why don't you take us there, then?"
[OOC] Rieanna: Argh, I am so distracted my like 17 things, sorry I'm being quiet. >_<
[OOC] Suka: Kolitk is quiet, it's fine.
Alexandra folds her arms and taps her toe against the floor.
He shakes his head frantically "No! NO, NO, NO!"
[OOC] JayM: Soldier's Relief, as I said in the last session, is the section of the civilian are where the bars and restaurants are
Suka: "Why not?"
Kisro stares at him, a bit shocked by the outburst and just resumes listening.
Bangaa: "Hell no, if Drilian sees me with somebody that's not of the gang…"
Suka: "Don't worry about him and what he'll do to you."
Bangaa: "Oh, I am worried… You didn't see him yet"
Suka: "And fretting over him prevents me from seeing him for myself."
Alexandra flashes a menacing smile at the Bangaa. "Hueheheh…you have not considered what we can be doink to you."
Suka: "Just point him out to us, and you can go on your little way."
[OOC] Kisro: Doink. HA. 9999!
Suka illustrates "little way" with walking fingers.
He stands up quickly "I… I'd rather not get in his way, thank you… Hum…" he looks at Alexandra, then at Suka… "He… He's a Qu… With a cleaver… And… He hangs by a bar… Diane's… Or something…" he looks at Nadira
Kisro smiles ferally at Suka. Mm. No, he really COULDN'T give us any trouble with you around.
Nadira blinks at him, not sure if what he wants
[OOC] Alexandra: what. I used Qu with cleavers. :X
[OOC] JayM: Man, this guy was totally inspired by a PC =‘`P
He looks about to get out by now
Suka grins. Exactly. "Alexandra?"
Alexandra bangs her foot down with a metallic-sounding clang. "Yes?"
Suka: "Can you make sure our friend here cannot get away too easily? And make it inconspicuous."
[OOC] Alexandra: Er. "Da?"
He blinks… And scoots the hell out of there!
[OOC] JayM: So… You’ll have to try both an SPD and Alchemy check for that, lady
Kolitk blinks.
Alexandra smirks maliciously at the poor, poor lizard. "Certainly." She bends down to scribe an alchemical circle in the ground to build a wall of metal in his path.
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 14 ( Total: 14.0 )
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 94 ( Total: 94.0 )
[OOC] Alexandra: ; ;
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 28 ( Total: 28.0 )
[OOC] Suka: Ger.
[OOC] Kisro: xDD!
[OOC] Suka: Kisro can tackle him, then.
Alexandra is fast enough to make the circle before he scoots, but the thing was wrong and had no effect at all
[OOC] JayM: You can try. SPD + STR
[OOC] Alexandra: <Highwind> Alexandra - d100: 95 ( Total: 95.0 ) * Alexandra squishes herself against the ceiling.
[OOC] Kisro: XD!
Kisro rolled 1d100 and got 6 ( Total: 6.0 )
Kisro rolled 1d100 and got 60 ( Total: 60.0 )
[OOC] JayM: That was a cloooooooo~se one
[OOC] Kisro: *Bows*
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 95 ( Total: 95.0 )
[OOC] Kisro: *bows again* Highwind loves me. <3!
[OOC] Alexandra: Name Tag. Lucky.
[OOC] Alexandra: Kisro doesn't have a dogtag yet, does he?
Suka smiles and nods to Kisro. Excellent work, Kisro.
Kisro outruns him in a jump, and pegs him to the ground with a paw in his neck. Should I say that the Bangaa himself ended up getting Kisro's paw n his neck
[OOC] Kisro: Unless you count the amazing pretty feathers, not really. >.<! But… YOU CAN'T GIVE HIM ONE. He'll KEEL YOU LIKE THE BANGAA MAN!
Kolitk walks over slowly, idly poking the Bangaa in the side with the butt end of the spear. "No running…"
Suka walks over to the Bangaa. "This is why you shouldn't be afraid of the Qu. We are more than capable to take care of him."
Kisro growls at him and sits on his stomach, daring him to get away. Mm. Lizards were quite tasty on my planet, Mister. Watch it.
The bangaa yells "OKAY! OKAY! What do you want?" he says quite desperate
Alexandra frowns at the chalk. "…I need more trainink."
Suka: "I would also like to note, my friend here *scritches Kisro's mane* comes from a planet where lizards are a delicacy. We want you to lead us to your friend the Qu, introduce us nicely, and then we will take things from there."
By the time, Nadira goes by all the mess and starts heading outside "Hum… I'll be in the Daphne's Cafe after you're done… I have to go now or boss'll be angry" she says, going away
Suka: "Then you can run all you want."
Alexandra lowers her goggles to her eyes and makes a note to head to Russia…even though it's cold.
Alexandra enjoys the scratching and almost purrs. Almost.
[OOC] Alexandra: …
[OOC] Alexandra: Gizmo, change the windows.
[OOC] JayM: Nice one Giz
[OOC] Suka: GOOD JOB. XDD
[OOC] Kisro: SHI
[OOC] JayM: You made some awesome thing now. I already saw Alexa as a mithra, this only made it worse
[OOC] Rieanna: rofl
He eeps "Drilian… Said he'd eat me too…" he says a scared "Okay… Just… Let me breathe…"
Suka nods. Ease off a little.
Suka: "It, technically."
Suka: "So lead on, MacDuff."
Kisro smirks… sorta… and backs off a bit, but still on guard. I don't blame this Drilian person. I'd eat him, too. He looks tasty enough.
The bangaa has no presence of spirit to tell why he call him a 'he' "Okay…" he says as he stands and starts to lead you all the way to the Soldier's Relief
[OOC] Kisro: * Kisro talks in a spooky airy voice. "Can I eat him?"
Bangaa: "Hum… I… I have no idea where he is around here… I… I can tell if it's him… But nothing else…"
[OOC] JayM: So… You guys got at least 30 square kilometers of bars and restaurants, any plans?
[OOC] Kisro: PARTY!
[OOC] Kisro: *<:D!
[OOC] Kolitk: heh
Suka smirks too. Let's hope it doesn't come to that. He looks fattening.
Alexandra briskly walks along and glances at the bangaa from the side. "You mentioned the name of on café, da?"
Kolitk follows along.
Bangaa: "I… I think it was Diane's… Something…"
Kisro snorts slightly. Bah. I can always run it off. A good snack is always fine by me.
[OOC] Alexandra: Lore: Geography?
[OOC] JayM: Sure, go for it
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 33 ( Total: 33.0 )
Suka smiles. You Labayu must have incredible metabolisms.
[OOC] Alexandra: Rating of 50!
Alexandra can't know of a single bar or restaurant by the name of Diane's… But there is a Dino's a Dian's and Daphne's, all three have a similar pronunciation
[OOC] JayM: Rawr, I know the names aren't probably similar but…)
[OOC] JayM: And mom asks me to go eat. Fragnet
[OOC] Suka: Maybe the Bangaa speaks with a lisp.
Kisro tosses his mane a bit and looks ahead, not knowing exactly what to say.
Kisro looks to Suka after a while. So… where are we exactly heading, again?
Suka thinks down to Kisro, We're looking for a man who knows the whereabouts of what we believe to be the leader of a crime syndicate here on the ORD.
Alexandra folds her arms and stops. "I know place like back of my hand. No Diane's Café, but there is beink two others."
Alexandra: "…that sound the same."
Kolitk: "…Do you know which one he probably ment?"
Alexandra narrows her eyes slightly. "We met Nadira at Daphne's…that leaves Dino's."
Alexandra: "And Dian's. Am thinkink we should head to the second."
Kolitk: "Alrright. You'll lead the way, then?"
Kisro blinks and tosses his mane a bit more. Ah. He looks to Alexandra while she's talking and makes a no sign. Dino sounds cooler.
Jimmy‘: "All good to me."
Suka nods. Our guide will point our mark out to us, whether he likes it or not.
Kisro snorts lightly. Being with you, I’m sure nothing will go wrong or against us with you here.
[OOC] Kisro: Yea for redundancy!
[OOC] JayM: back
Suka grins. Let us hope not.
Alexandra flashes a glare at the bangaa. "Any of the two soundink…familiar?"
[OOC] Alexandra: I have chalk, and I know how to use it.
The looks at Alexa "Hum… How about, ahn… We go to Dino's?"
[OOC] Kisro: * Kisro is drawing pretty child-like pictures on the ground with his mouth holding the chalk… "Hm?"
Suka: "Great."
[OOC] Kolitk: Oh yeah, after resting for the night, we're at full HP, right Julian?
Alexandra narrows her eyes some more, trying to wriggle out a definite answer. "Are you certain?" (( Intimidation! ))
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 5 ( Total: 5.0 )
[OOC] JayM: Yes, Kol
[OOC] Kisro: Yeaz~!!
Kisro nods towards the Bangaa. Ah! See! The labayu knows what's best!
He stares Alexandra with big eyes "I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i I'm not that sure! It… I might be Daphne's too… Look, I don't REMEBER, right? So, how about we go to Dino's first, ahn?" he, however, seemed to shake a lot more as he mentioned Daphne's
Alexandra smirks coolly. It's a little scary how mechanically her expression changes. "Daphne's it is."
Alexandra leads the way!
Kisro scoots a bit closer to Suka. She's just the smallest bit scary…
[OOC] Alexandra: Darn tootin'.
He seems to be a bit stuck to the ground… But moves along with all of you
[OOC] Kisro: You have gas?
Suka smiles. Only to those who would try and betray us. She's our friend, on our side.
Kolitk follows along, thinking to herself.
Kisro nods a bit in understanding. Still…
At Daphne's you can see it's quite crowded. Nadira spots you and looks quizcally at you. At least two or three Qu are here "He… He is here…" the bangaa says, scanning the place. He tracks his view in each of the Qu, and seems to shake a lot "He… Comes here a… A lot… HIM!" he points out a Qu in a nearby table
Kisro steps on the bangaa's foot and hisses out, "(Quiet!)"
[OOC] Kolitk: Nick miss? :p
[OOC] Alexandra: … yes.
[OOC] Alexandra: I fail, too.
The Qu seems to be taken aback, not really sure of what's going on either. The patrons looks at you wearily and start to flow out
Jimmy‘ reaches into his jacket and looks around. There aren’t any… ashtrays here, are there?
Alexandra: "I keep watch over bangaa. You make sure is…thing, we are looking for."
Actually, Daphne's has a nice fireplace over there. Most of the place is made out of wood, actually. The fire was put out recently so yes, there is some Ash over there
Kolitk coughs quietly can scans the room, "And what, exactly, werre we looking forrr again?"
Alexandra wraps her arms around the bangaa, making certain he feels the edge of the swords in her jacket. She smirks evilly. "After all — who are you more afraid of?"
[OOC] Kisro: *bites her tongue*
Suka walks to the Qu. "We are looking for a Drillian. Are you it?"
The other Qu also start to head outside, looking warily at you. The Bangaa eyes each one of them a bit. He eeps and "It's him!"
Qu: "No! I'm not it!" he says
Kisro blinks at Suka. Blunt, much.
Jimmy‘ leans over and fills up his vial. 1/1!
Nadira, that is looking at you guys back from the counter blinks "It’s him! That one!" she points to a Qu that's almost on it's way out!
Kisro tosses his mane a bit in amusement. It? No guy or girl?
Kolitk nods and dashes after the Qu, trying to cut in front of him.
At this same time, two of the patrons interpose in front of you, while the bangaa tries to run
Alexandra snarls at the bangaa. She's a bit ticked he would lie to her.
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 61 ( Total: 61.0 )
Alexandra grips harder!
[OOC] JayM: SPD check Kol
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 94 ( Total: 94.0 )
[OOC] Kolitk: wanna SPD check, Jules?
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 27 ( Total: 27.0 )
[OOC] JayM: Yes
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 54 ( Total: 54.0 )
Suka looks to Kisro. Qu have no gender.
Kisro blinks. Ah. I knew that.
Kisro rolled 1d100 and got 41 ( Total: 41.0 )
[OOC] Kisro: Spd? x3;
[OOC] Alexandra: and I was defaulting on Brawling. Boo lose.
[OOC] Alexandra: For the bangaa.
JayM: No, you're still a step or two behind the Qu, and with that two thugs in front of you plus the bangaa. The Qu looks back after he's made a bit of a headway into the street "So, you want me? I'm not that easy, gals"
Kolitk glances back at Suka, she can blast him form a distance.
Suka: "There's nothing to be alarmed about. We don't want you. We want Kale, and were told you can get us to him. Can you?"
[OOC] JayM: That means now the place's empty, the Qu's a bit ahead with three of the thugs, including the bangaa, are in front of you
Drilian shivers "I know no Kale"
Suka: "It's not wise to lie to people who can change your mind for you."
Kolitk coughs quietly and swirls her spear around. "Please do not lie. My Frriend is a… Mind reader."
Suka: "I'll ask again. Where can we find Kale?"
Alexandra scowls. For decoration.
[OOC] Suka: lmao, Decoration.
Jimmy‘ looks at Suka, slightly surprised. "You’re exaggerating, right?" He says, in a quick whisper.
[OOC] Kisro: … Not sure I fully get that. >.>;;
He shakes his head. He ponders a bit doing something, but doesnt "Ah, i'm sorry, but I know no Kale"
He takes a huge cleaver out of his back, and waves it at you "Now, you don't know nothing either!" he shouts, urging his thugs to get you!
Suka: "Then why did you shiver, earlier?"
Alexandra: "'Kale' rearranged is spellink 'leak.'"
He made his point
Alexandra similarly unsheathes her swords. "Which is what you will do! Information or blood!"
Suka closes her eyes and smiles slightly. "I'll explain another time, Jimmy."
Jimmy‘: "Right!"
He laughts "You’re not getting that easely"
Kisro looks at Alexandra with a slightly amused look. So full of energy. Ah well.
[OOC] JayM: And… The GM has to set the tracker
Suka: "For now, we fight. Because, again, people are foolish and violent."
[OOC] Kisro: * He takes a huge cleaver out of his back — xDD! Sounds funny. >.>;;
Suka takes our her crystals and sets them around her head, spinning them gently. They glow a faint blue.
Alexandra shrugs at that. "Is true."
Jimmy‘ reaches behind his back and pulls his rather over-sized blade out of its sheath, the surface rippling with barely contained energy.
Drilian: "You know not half the truth of things!" he shouts
Battle start!
JayM: Battle order:
Kolitk: "The feel frree to enlighten us, Sirr."
JayM: Battle order: Thug_A:17 Kisro:16 Thug_B:16 Kolitk:14 Thug_Bangaa:14 Jimmy:13 Suka:12 Alexandra:9 Drilian:9
[OOC] JayM: RAWR, i’m lame
Thug A runs at Alexa, that seems to have scared off his friend very much
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 7 ( Total: 7.0 )
JayM rolled 1d8+14 and got 5 ( Total: 19.0 )
[OOC] Alexandra: Ha ha. <3
He lands a perfect blow in Alexa's chest, dealing 19-Arm stabbity damage!
[OOC] Kisro: Gah. AGAIN. DANGIT.
[OOC] Kisro: ;-;
JayM: Kisro!
[OOC] Alexandra: Gauge full! Whee!
[OOC] Suka: OHSNAP BITCHES. ALEXANDRA'S BRINGIN THE PWNZ.
Kisro has his balls appear beside him and tosses them in the air to the Thug that went after Alexandra. Just because she's amusing.
Kisro rolled 2d100 and got 43, 65 ( Total: 108.0 )
JayM: Hit/Hit
[OOC] Kisro: Eh.
Kisro rolled 1d6+26(1) and got 6 ( Total: 32.0 )
Kisro rolled 1d6+26(2) and got 1 ( Total: 27.0 )
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Man, doesn’t that hurt?
[OOC] Kisro: … O.o;;
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Kisro is always kicking his balls around.
[OOC] Kolitk: heh.
[OOC] Kisro: Stfu.
[OOC] Jimmy`: Kisro x Suka, OTP.
[OOC] Kisro: >P I still need to find out how he stores them. x3 I know I said his mane, but eh. That’s just a bit too odd.
[OOC] Kisro: HECK YES!
[OOC] Kolitk: Eww.
[OOC] Kisro: *finds it funny!*
That makes the man go out in a wham! He's a goner!
[OOC] Suka: Jimmy, I'm going to light you on fire.
Kisro blinks and paws at the balls a bit. Easy thugs.
Thug B, in revenge for his friend, turns on the purple light of his blade and lunges at Kisro!
[OOC] Alexandra: And Alexandra shall enjoy the warmth from the flames.
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 30 ( Total: 30.0 )
JayM rolled 1d8+14 and got 3 ( Total: 17.0 )
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 40 ( Total: 40.0 )
JayM: No poison, but still a hit
JayM: You roll, Kis?
Kisro rolled 1d100 and got 66 ( Total: 66.0 )
[OOC] Kisro: *blinks*
JayM: No-go. Kolitk!
[OOC] JayM: You only have a 10
[OOC] Kolitk: you have a 10% to take half dmg, remeber giz? :p
JayM: 10% damage
Kolitk rolled d10 and got 1 ( Total: 1.0 )
JayM: RAWRJA. You only have a 10% chance of half damage Giz
[OOC] Alexandra: She knows. She forgot WHAT to roll entirely. :D
JayM: One hit!
Kolitk eyes the Bangaa and starts lining up an attack, goes off at 12 ))
The bangaa is hellaz afraid of Alexandra, and instead of her goes for Kisro too!
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 69 ( Total: 69.0 )
JayM rolled 1d8+14 and got 5 ( Total: 19.0 )
JayM: That hits
Kisro rolled d100 and got 66 ( Total: 66.0 )
JayM: No, that misses =P
That attack totally missed Kisro and his awesome evasion
JayM: Jimmy!
[OOC] JayM: Rawr, I need to be more careful with these things
JayM: Jimmy‘?
Kisro smirks and fluffs his mane with a paw. Can’t touch this, dun na na dun.
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Sorry!
Alexandra smirks and pats Kisro on the head. "Good boy."
[OOC] JayM: Man, set it to highlight when we say Jimmy` -_-
Jimmy` reaches into his jacket and unscrews the cap on the vial of ash, and pours a few drops of water into it. He mixes it all up, singing under his breath - some song about a gin tonic?
[OOC] Jimmy`: Hm, what’s our target?
Kisro snorts at her. I am not a dog, for the millionth time.
[OOC] Kolitk: Duno, I'm getting ready to try and blind the bangaa though.
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Do we have a sense of who’s the hugerest? The best armored? Needs to be poisoned?
[OOC] JayM: We got Thug B, A the Bangaa Thug and Drilian
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Drilian is NAMED, so I’m betting him.
[OOC] Kolitk: probably Drilian needs some poision.
[OOC] JayM: The Bangaa was mightly afraid of the Drilian though
[OOC] Alexandra: Drilian sounds uni — yeah
Jimmy‘ chucks the vial at Drilian’s feet, and for a moment, all is quiet.
Jimmy‘ rolled d100 and got 75 ( Total: 75.0 )
Jimmy`: "…What a waste."
[OOC] JayM: Jimmy: The Bangaa’s name's Drake. Suka KNOWS this, just never told this
Jimmy‘ shrugs.
Plic, splash, and there it goes, wrong measures I suppose?
JayM: Suka! Or Kol’s combo, I'm not sure on the CTs now
Alexandra laughs and mutters under her breath. "Alchemy is…difficult to harness, no matter what method."
Kolitk: "What exactly is that stuff… supposed to do, Jimmy?"
Suka concentrates, causing her crystals to spin around her head with almost violent speed. Crackly blue energy takes the form of an open eye above her head, and the blue ray scorches the Qu.
[OOC] Suka: Goes off on -2.
Kolitk doesn't wait for an answer and lunges foward with the buttend of the spear, aiming for the Bangaa's head.
Jimmy‘: "It’s incredibly corrosive."
Kolitk rolled d10+20,75% and got 10 ( Total: 22.0 )
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 60 ( Total: 60.0 )
[OOC] Kolitk: no blind. ;-;
Kisro grins. Ooh. Acid like stuff? Sounds cool.
Jimmy‘: "It’s just the dispersion that's failing. You should, uh, probably stay away from that vial for a bit."
The Bangaa gets the rough end of things. Maybe another one of those may KO him
JayM: Alexa!
Kisro pauses in the middle of an attempt to poke it with his paw and backs away. Right then.
Kolitk takes a few hops back, frowning to herself that the blinding didn't work. "Ah, I see."
[OOC] Alexandra: Hm. Limit goodness?
[OOC] Suka: Do it, totally.
[OOC] Kolitk: your call. :p
Alexandra flashes a glare at her opponents and sketches out a huge circle on the ground in a flash of pain-induced speed. The ground rises up and forms a mechanical being, with her at the controls. (( …wait, forgot if it takes an action or what. ))
[OOC] JayM: I think it does
Kolitk blinks, glances back over at Alexa. "…Wow."
The Bangaa just yells and terror! He screams and tries to run by now!
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 81 ( Total: 81.0 )
[OOC] Alexandra: Nothing in the rules about either way. O_o
He totally fails at it
Jimmy‘ yells up at Alexandra: "Hey, that’s pretty cool!"
Drilian watches his man tryeing to escape "Oh… I'm not letting that happen" He says as he throws his cleaver at you! At you all
Alexandra lumbers the vehicle ahead a few steps, shouting maniacally, "YOU ARE NOT ESCAPINK! AHAHA!"
JayM rolled 5d100 and got 42, 23, 47, 96, 74 ( Total: 282.0 )
JayM: Alexa, Jimmy, Kisro and Suka are hit!
JayM rolled 1d12+16 and got 12 ( Total: 28.0 )
JayM: For 28-Arm damage!
[OOC] Suka: Screw you, Hippie.
Kisro stares in awe and scoots farther back. She really DOES scare me, Suka.
Kolitk jumps back a bit, barly mssing the cleaver. "Ack! Watch out!"
JayM: End of round!
[OOC] Alexandra: …already under half HP. O_o
JayM: Begin round two!
[OOC] Suka: Does this mean that I do a regular attack, or do I still get the benefit of my third eye attack
JayM: Battle order: Thug_A:17 Thug_Bangaa:17 Kisro:16 Kolitk:16 Suka:15 Drilian:14 Jimmy:12 Thug_B:12 Alexandra:7
[OOC] Suka: Hey!
[OOC] JayM: RAWR, still the benefit
[OOC] JayM: I skipped you, sorry!
[OOC] Suka: Okay good!
[OOC] Suka: JESUS.
[OOC] JayM: Sheesh, go on
Suka rolled 1d8+22,200% and got 7 ( Total: 58.0 )
[OOC] JayM: Who's the target again?
[OOC] Suka: To the Qu. Now, second round.
Thug A is now not liking this and goes for Suka!
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 84 ( Total: 84.0 )
JayM rolled 1d8+14 and got 4 ( Total: 18.0 )
JayM: Suka totally dodges it
[OOC] Suka: Hippie.
[OOC] Suka: Good.
JayM: The Bangaa now is mightly afraid, not sure of what to do he tries to…
JayM rolled 1d3 and got 1 ( Total: 1.0 )
JayM: He jumps at Alexandra!
[OOC] Suka: by the way, 50% limit gauge, 32/49
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 17 ( Total: 17.0 )
JayM rolled 1d8+14 and got 1 ( Total: 15.0 )
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Jimmy’s at 100%, but I'm saving it. 0)
[OOC] Alexandra: O_o 4/50 HP left. And I haven't even attacked!
JayM: Causing 15-Arm damage!
JayM: Kisro!
[OOC] Alexandra: I'm thinking you're supposed to get an action while transforming.
[OOC] Kolitk: Wow. Well, you're the center of my healplz, then. :p
[OOC] JayM: Dunno, let's see how this goes
[OOC] Kisro: 42/57
[OOC] Kisro: Of limit gauge. >.>;; 24/57 HP
[OOC] Kisro: OH. I so knew to attack.
[OOC] JayM: Go act, lad
[OOC] JayM: Also, roll for you ability, you could have halved that Group damage
Kisro tosses the blitzballs up again.
Kisro rolled 2d100 and got 12, 77 ( Total: 89.0 )
JayM: Target, lionman?
[OOC] Kisro: Psh. Get rid of the thugs. 'Cause no one else will. So, B, I guess.
Kisro rolled 1d6+26(1) and got 2 ( Total: 28.0 )
Kisro rolled 1d6+26(2) and got 5 ( Total: 31.0 )
JayM: Yes, then two hits. And he's grounded!
JayM: Kolitk!
Kisro sniffs a bit. I get to take out the trash. Robot over there can take care of the main man.
[OOC] Alexandra: And I got SOS-Haste! In the transform.
[OOC] Jimmy‘: You also might get regular haste
Kolitk sighs and glances around, noting in particular how beat up Alexa look. She spins her spear aruond a few times, then slams the end into the ground. A light breeze then suddenly appears as if form nowhere, blowing over Alexa before slowly trickling over the rest of the party.
[OOC] JayM: She’ll get Haste of Kol focuses it on Alexa
[OOC] Alexandra: Ahaha.
Kolitk rolled 2d6+48 and got 5, 3 ( Total: 56.0 )
[OOC] Suka: Zigactly.
JayM rolled 4d100 and got 98, 35, 72, 54 ( Total: 259.0 )
[OOC] Kolitk: 56 HP to Alexa, 28 to everyone else. Alexa gets haste and…
Kolitk rolled 4d100 and got 95, 81, 34, 14 ( Total: 224.0 )
[OOC] Suka: I am healzed.
[OOC] Alexandra: Fully healed!
[OOC] Kolitk: Suka and Kolitk get haste also.
[OOC] Suka: This is gonna be AWESOME.
JayM: Alexa is healed by 56 HP. 28 HP to everyone else and… As per the player's roll, Suka and Kol are hasted!
Suka starts to move faster than the crystals spinning around her head!
Jimmy‘ flashes a thumbs-up to Kolitk. "Thanks!"
JayM: Drilian ain’t liking this, at all. He now charges at Kolitk, his cleaver glowing a bright red!
Kolitk nods. "No problem! Lets try and end this quickly!"
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 15 ( Total: 15.0 )
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 28 ( Total: 28.0 )
JayM rolled 1d12+16 and got 6 ( Total: 22.0 )
[OOC] Kolitk: hot, half damage.
Alexandra: "My thoughts exactly."
JayM: 11-Arm damage to her!
JayM: That was a nice *plink*
JayM: And he recovers 1 HP!
Kolitk smirks and easily parry the blows away, taking all of 1 damage. "Nice try, but you'll have to do better than that, Qu."
JayM: Jimmy‘!
[OOC] Jimmy`: Hmm… I can Smooth Silver something, or I can just whack something. We seen anything really dangerous?
[OOC] Kolitk: the qu can drain and has a group attack, but that’s about it.
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Huh… Might as well slap Pow Down on him.
[OOC] Kolitk: oh, yeah. :D
[OOC] Alexandra: Alexandra’s dangerous. :D
Jimmy‘ crouches low to the ground and raises his sword behind him. He looks at Drilian. "Let’s see what THIS electric stew has cooked up…" And his blade begins flickering different colors!
Jimmy‘ rolled d10 and got 4 ( Total: 4.0 )
JayM: That… Would be a Hit!, right?
Jimmy` rushes at his target and swings his blade, his blade dissolving into a spray of silver matter which blasts into Drilian, before flying in a wide arc to return to the hilt! (( And yeah. ))
Jimmy` rolled d12+10,50% and got 11 ( Total: 10.0 )
Jimmy` rolled d100 and got 50 ( Total: 50.0 )
[OOC] Jimmy`: Pow Down is 69%-mdef.
Drilian is all of *tink*ed like Kolitk was, but his cleaver ain’t looking that nice. Power Down!
Kolitk: "Nice work, Jimmy!"
JayM: Thug B is… Dead!
JayM: Alexandra!
Alexandra whirls around, aiming one nasty-looking mechanism at…
[OOC] Alexandra: I have to roll randomly, huh?
[OOC] JayM: Target and attack randomly
Jimmy‘: "Hey, just be careful when I try that trick. If you don’t watch out, it'll stick to you.. I'm sure it'll be fine, though."
Alexandra rolled d2 and got 1 ( Total: 1.0 )
Alexandra rolled d2 and got 2 ( Total: 2.0 )
JayM: Attack 1 on Drilian!
[OOC] Alexandra: 200% damage. <3
[OOC] Alexandra: …now for ANOTHER question. Dual-wielding.
[OOC] JayM: No, normal weapon damage
[OOC] Kolitk: It's a normal attack, isn't it? :D
[OOC] JayM: One only that is
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 78 ( Total: 78.0 )
Alexandra rolled d10+20,200% and got 4 ( Total: 48.0 )
JayM: That was a total hit
JayM: And it's a new round of combat!
[OOC] Kolitk: With over half the team hasted. :D
JayM: Hastes tick down to (5)! Power Down to (5) too!
JayM: Battle order: Kolitk:32 Alexandra:26 Suka:20 Kisro:15 Drilian:15 Thug_Bangaa:11 Jimmy:10
Suka: "You will tell me exactly what I want to know! And you will not lay another hand or cleaver on my friends!" *Charges her crystals with blue energy and Opens The Third Eye on Drilian, which goes off on -2 whatever I am.*
JayM: Kolitk!
[OOC] Suka: EHY YOU SKIPPED ME AGAIN YOU DOuCHEBAG.
[OOC] Suka: BAH. WHY DO I BOTHER.
[OOC] JayM: OUCH!
[OOC] JayM: SORRY
[OOC] Suka: Jesus.
[OOC] JayM: You're just small, that's it!
[OOC] Alexandra: She *was* a Taru. Eheh.
[OOC] Kolitk: :p
[OOC] Suka: I hate you all.
[OOC] JayM: Now go for it, it goes off now
[OOC] JayM: GEEZARDS
Suka rolled 1d8+22,200% and got 8 ( Total: 60.0 )
[OOC] JayM: I AM A DOUCHEBAG AND AIRHEAD
[OOC] Suka: Obviously!
Drilian is, strangely enough, unfazed by the dual beating
JayM: NOW Kolitk may go
Kolitk rolled d10 and got 8 ( Total: 8.0 )
[OOC] Kolitk: Sweet.
[OOC] Kolitk: doing both now, jsut for the hell of it.
[OOC] JayM: Okay… Because short of Alexa it won't go before anyone anyway
Alexandra slows the gears of the machine down to a halt and coolly eyes her foes before moving in for another swipe!
Alexandra rolled d2 and got 2 ( Total: 2.0 )
[OOC] Alexandra: Bangaa!
Alexandra rolled d10+20,200% and got 2 ( Total: 44.0 )
Kolitk spins her spear around again, then rushes at the Bangaa again. He's not running away. She lunges the spear foward into his chest first, then takes a step back and spins around, connecting the shaft of the spear into his head.
Kolitk rolled 1d20,75%(1) and got 1 ( Total: 0.0 )
Kolitk rolled 1d20,75%(2) and got 11 ( Total: 8.0 )
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 50 ( Total: 50.0 )
Alexandra shouts at the top of her lungs, "THIS IS FOR LYINK! HYA!"
[OOC] Kolitk: Er. Shit.
[OOC] JayM: d20? The heck?
[OOC] JayM: GUYS SLOW DOWN
[OOC] JayM: STOOOOOOOOOP
Kolitk rolled 1d10+20,75%(1) and got 2 ( Total: 16.0 )
Kolitk rolled 1d10+20,75%(2) and got 7 ( Total: 20.0 )
[OOC] JayM: Any one attack will KO the bangaa
JayM: Good, Kol just KOed him with the first strike
[OOC] Kolitk: MY atTACKS GO FIRST, SO.
JayM: Alexandra, your attack defaults to Drilian, ok?
[OOC] Kolitk: damn caps.
[OOC] Alexandra: Aha.
[OOC] Alexandra: Fine with that!
[OOC] Suka: I do another one of those Third Eye Nukes from Hell on Drillian! Goes off before Kisro! WOOT BITCHES.
JayM: Suka!
Suka rolled 1d8+22,200% and got 5 ( Total: 54.0 )
[OOC] Suka: NUKEPLZKKTHNKZ
JayM: He is strangely enough taking these hits fairly damn well
JayM: Kisro!
[OOC] Suka: Fine be that way.
Kolitk jumps backwards towards the rest of the party, satasfied that the Bangaa isn't going to be getting back up anytime soon.
Kisro blinks and growls. Trouble maker.
Kisro rolled 2d100 and got 54, 86 ( Total: 140.0 )
[OOC] Kisro: Good fortune on the 86.
Kisro rolled 1d100 and got 75 ( Total: 75.0 )
[OOC] Kisro: Dangit.
JayM: Still hits
[OOC] Kisro: Meh. What the heck. I'll go for the 54 also.
JayM: Kisro, anything short of a botch won't miss
Kisro rolled 1d100 and got 18 ( Total: 18.0 )
JayM: Rawrclose!
[OOC] Kisro: :P Trying more for a crit. >.>
JayM: Yeah
Kisro rolled 1d6+26(1) and got 5 ( Total: 31.0 )
Kisro rolled 1d6+26(2) and got 5 ( Total: 31.0 )
Alexandra glares at Drilian. "…hees armor's tough…anyone got anythink?"
JayM: Drilian is knocked around a bit, but it's still up and running!
Kolitk: "I may have… one thing, I just need an opening to try…"
Drilian once again throws his cleaver all boomerang-style!
[OOC] Kolitk: I really should have tried poisoning him earlier. Oh well. :P
JayM rolled 5d100 and got 50, 94, 48, 38, 16 ( Total: 246.0 )
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 50 ( Total: 50.0 )
JayM: It hits Alexandra, Kisro, Kolitk and Suka!
Kisro rolled d100 and got 71 ( Total: 71.0 )
[OOC] Suka: Ger.
JayM rolled 1d12+14 and got 7 ( Total: 21.0 )
[OOC] JayM: rawrslow
[OOC] Kolitk: is that with power down? :p
JayM rolled 1d1+20,75% and got 1 ( Total: 15.0 )
JayM: NOW it is with Power Down
JayM: 15-Arm for everyone!
JayM: That was hit, that is, Jimmy comes out inscratched!
JayM: Speaking of whom… Jimmy!
[OOC] Suka: 44/49, just enough to knock me out of Nukeplz.
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Okay, I’m thinking of splitting a heal. Suka and who else?
Kolitk shrugs off the [5] damage and turns to Jimmy. "Looks like… Whateverr you did to hsi weapon worrked quite… well."
[OOC] Kisro: I'm fine.
[OOC] Alexandra: As am I. Do dee doo
[OOC] JayM: Let Suka stay out of nuking range a bit until he decides to damage people more =‘`P
[OOC] Suka: No use wasting healing for 5 HP.
[OOC] Kolitk: I’ve only taken 6 dmg total, so I'm good too. :p
[OOC] Suka: I'll do regular nuke.
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Alright, alright.
Jimmy` rushes at the Qu, delivering a massive slice from his giant sword!
Jimmy` rolled d100 and got 43 ( Total: 43.0 )
Jimmy` rolled d12+10 and got 11 ( Total: 21.0 )
[OOC] Alexandra: Only +10? O_o
[OOC] Jimmy`: Jimmy’s no fighter. He just totes a huge sword.
JayM: And wow… That didn't do a whole lot of good, eh?
[OOC] Suka: If I don't come back from fooding before my next turn, Ice rolls for me.
[OOC] Jimmy‘: He’s a mage!
JayM: End round 2!
JayM: Begin round 3!
[OOC] Ice|Sleep: Jimmy has weaksauce STR. :p
[OOC] Alexandra: Heh.
JayM: Haste and Power Down tick down to (4)!
[OOC] Jimmy‘: That is because he is kid.
JayM: Battle order: Kolitk:30 Kisro:20 Suka:18 Alexandra:16 Drilian:13 Jimmy:12
JayM: Kolitk!
[OOC] Kolitk: Blind or poison, you think? Eh, blind, he’s taken a lot of damage anyways.
Kolitk rolled d10 and got 2 ( Total: 2.0 )
Kolitk rolled d10+20,75% and got 5 ( Total: 18.0 )
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 26 ( Total: 26.0 )
[OOC] Alexandra: I'm praying for Time Slip to be the chosen attack. :D
[OOC] Kolitk: And it sticks, for once!
[OOC] Alexandra: Leak, indeed.
[OOC] JayM: Don't you have an Agi-Up move? You should use that for some INIT boosting and possible EI
[OOC] Kolitk: Meh. I wanted to blind this jerk. :p
[OOC] Alexandra: Boomerang THIS
JayM: The damage is minimal, but he's now Blind (4)
[OOC] JayM: I was waiting for some description before posting that
Kolitk steps back with a grin after a satasfing *thud* is heard form her spear connecting to the Qu's head.
Kisro rolled 2d100 and got 48, 2 ( Total: 50.0 )
[OOC] Kolitk: Yeah, I wanted to make sure he was actually blinded first. :p
JayM: Hit/crit!
Kisro rolled d6+26 and got 3 ( Total: 29.0 )
Kisro rolled d6+26,200% and got 4 ( Total: 60.0 )
He gets hit in the head and quickly gets hammered by two ball, being thrown around a bit!
JayM: Suka!
Alexandra grinds to a halt and listens to that sweet, sweet *smack* of the balls. "…Whoa."
He looks a tiny bit tired by now
Alexandra blinks at Kisro in admiration.
[OOC] Kisro: I am respected. And please… say BLITZballs. Kthxbai.
[OOC] JayM: HAR HAR HAR. The Labayu ki
*is shot*
[OOC] JayM: Okay, i won't go there
[OOC] Alexandra: I prefer Bawls.
JayM: SUKA!
JayM: Tsu'kata!
JayM: Icecylee!
[OOC] Kolitk: 'Sup?
JayM: You're supposed to roll for Suka if she ain't here yet
[OOC] Kolitk: oh.
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 11 ( Total: 11.0 )
[OOC] JayM: [22:30:49] <Suka> If I don't come back from fooding before my next turn, Ice rolls for me.
Jimmy‘: Ice!
JayM: Hit, very close!
JayM: VERY close to a crit
[OOC] Kolitk: one sec while I find her damage code
[OOC] Alexandra: d8+22?
[OOC] JayM: 1d8+22
Kolitk rolled d8+22 and got 8 ( Total: 30.0 )
[OOC] Kisro: … Doman’s way too used to GMing stuff. <3
JayM: That wasn't too shabby, but not great either!
JayM: Alexandra!
[OOC] Suka: Back for a few mins.
[OOC] JayM: HARHARHAR. Right after Ice acted for you
Alexandra rolled d2 and got 1 ( Total: 1.0 )
[OOC] Alexandra: YES TIME SLIP
[OOC] Suka: So I noticed.
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Incidentally, does anyone have Cooking?
[OOC] Kolitk: I don’t think so.
Alexandra lets loose a barrage of bullets on Drilian! "I SAID YOU WOULD LEAK!"
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 40 ( Total: 40.0 )
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 35 ( Total: 35.0 )
JayM: Both stick, mind you
JayM: Damage?
Alexandra rolled d10+20 and got 10 ( Total: 30.0 )
[OOC] Alexandra: First was just to-hit and oooooh. max!
It is hit a thoustand times by bullets and it sincerely bleeds a lot now! Time Slip (4)!
Drilian now decides that since he's hurt like hell… He'd better heal up! His claver glows red as he dashes at Alexandra herself!
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 54 ( Total: 54.0 )
JayM rolled 1d12+14,75% and got 11 ( Total: 18.0 )
JayM: He hits her for 18-Arm damage and recovers 9 HP!
[OOC] Alexandra: 32/50. Or somewhere around there.
Drilian curses a bit at that
JayM: Jimmy‘!
Jimmy`: "Hey, how’s everybody feeling?"
Alexandra snorts derisively. "Pah! Cannot penetrate me..!"
Suka: "I'll be right fine once this Qu gets it through its head we're not backing down until it tells us what we want to know."
Kolitk: "I'm fine."
[OOC] Jimmy‘: No good excuses to split a heal for Suka? Aww.
Drilian: "I’m not talking, be sure of that!"
Jimmy‘ levels his blade at the Qu and strikes.
Jimmy` rolled d100 and got 67 ( Total: 67.0 )
JayM: Hit!
Jimmy` rolled d12+10 and got 6 ( Total: 16.0 )
JayM: Round ends!
JayM: Blind, Haste and Power Down all tick to (3)!
Alexandra smiles maliciously. "As I am sayink. Leaky, in one sense or the other."
[OOC] Alexandra: and time slip!
JayM: Battle order: Alexandra:28 Kolitk:24 Suka:16 Kisro:13 Jimmy:9 Drilian:7
[OOC] Alexandra: Don’t forget that damage!
JayM: Time Slip to (5) I believe!
[OOC] Kolitk: and blind!
JayM points to the Blind before the Haste
[OOC] Alexandra: 3. It's a (4) status.
[OOC] Kolitk: I know. It's jsut the first time it's stuck so I'm happy. :p
Alexandra opens fire once more!
JayM: Then ticks to (3)!
JayM: Alexandra!
Alexandra rolled d2 and got 1 ( Total: 1.0 )
Alexandra rolled d10+20 and got 8 ( Total: 28.0 )
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 50 ( Total: 50.0 )
[OOC] Alexandra: It can refresh. :D
JayM: Aaaand, Time Slip's refreshed!
JayM: Kolitk!
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 86 ( Total: 86.0 )
Drilian ain't liking this now, but it's still going to take a while to beat him!
[OOC] JayM: Normal attack, no combo? Still a hit
Kolitk runs foward and just stabs him, normaly, yes.
Kolitk rolled d10+20 and got 5 ( Total: 25.0 )
JayM: Suka!
[OOC] Kisro: Ice again. >.>)
Kisro: )
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 44 ( Total: 44.0 )
Kolitk rolled d8+22 and got 6 ( Total: 28.0 )
JayM: That hitswell enough
Suka rolled 1d8+22 and got 4 ( Total: 26.0 )
[OOC] Suka: rather, take Ice's roll.
JayM: It does, indeed, hits well enough
JayM: Suka is here btw
JayM: Kisro!
[OOC] Alexandra: x3;
[OOC] Kisro: DANG WINDOWS. GEEAHSH.
Kisro rolled 2d100 and got 42, 25 ( Total: 67.0 )
[OOC] Suka: I was here, but right now I have to take care of my ramen.
JayM: Dual hit
Kisro rolled 1d6+26(1) and got 2 ( Total: 28.0 )
JayM: Ah, I see
Kisro rolled 1d6+26(2) and got 5 ( Total: 31.0 )
[OOC] Kisro: Eh. Ramen.
JayM: That totally hurt!
[OOC] Kisro: *makes a face*
JayM: Jimmy‘!
[OOC] Kolitk: What, Giz? Ramen=<3 JayM: PETER [OOC] Kisro: >.<! Only kind I like is Oriental. x3;; Chicken and junk = nasty cardboard. Though I can sometimes handle it with a bunch of add ins. <3
[OOC] Kolitk: Yes, Oriental = winz. [OOC] Kisro: OH. But plain ramen noodles in the oven rather than water = YUMMY. Mm. And then that with the Oriental season stuff with some vinegar and sugar and a bit of Extra Virgin Olive Oil with lettuce. Omfg HEAVEN. <3
Jimmy` brings out his huge sword again!
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 74 ( Total: 74.0 )
JayM rolled 1d10+10 and got 6 ( Total: 16.0 )
[OOC] Alexandra: d12
[OOC] Jimmy`: Whoa, sorry.
[OOC] Jimmy`: Still no cures needed?
[OOC] Jimmy`: What?
[OOC] Jimmy`: I was asking if we needed heals.
JayM: Well, we got Jimmy here, so you can act on your own now
[OOC] Jimmy`: I’ve been here for a while. are you lagging? And do we need heals.
[OOC] Kisro: x3 Alexa and me are fine. >.>
[OOC] Kolitk: I didn't see what ya said, but Kolitk is fine.
[OOC] JayM: I suppose /you/ is lagging. Anyway, I may be lagging too =‘`P
[OOC] Jimmy`: C’mon, no excuses to top Suka off to full?
[OOC] Kolitk: She's stll only taken like 5 DMG. :p
[OOC] Kisro: Well, Alexa's about half-way down. >.>;;
[OOC] Kisro: *Shall dictate for a bit*
Jimmy‘ mixes up a Heal and tosses it into the air, a cloud of refreshing fog descending on Alexandra and Suka!
[OOC] Kolitk: Ha! and you said spliting targets was pointless. :p
Jimmy` rolled d8+36,75% and got 6 ( Total: 31.0 )
[OOC] Suka: Okay back.
[OOC] Kisro: Yayz.
Drilian tries to slow down the healer, he goes for a normal strike at Jimmy`!
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 88 ( Total: 88.0 )
JayM rolled 1d12+14 and got 2 ( Total: 16.0 )
JayM: That was a plain miss, yo, he’s blind
[OOC] Kisro: :D!
[OOC] Kolitk: * Kolitk huggles the blind status.
Jimmy‘ stops the blow with his massive blade.
Suddenly, from behind appears, guess who, Jackson! Nadira’s brother! He is actually high up in the roof the Cafe "You, with the machina, aim closer to his head. You, dog, get over there…" he shouts a few more orders around. +1 DS for everyone!
JayM: And a new round starts as Nadira rushes out to see if that was really her brother!
[OOC] Kolitk: oooh, fun! :D
[OOC] Suka: Sweet.
JayM: Haste, Blind and Power Down tick to 2! Time Slip ticks to 3!
JayM: Battle order: Suka:30 Alexandra:22 Kisro:21 Kolitk:18 Jimmy:14 Drilian:13
JayM: Suka!
[OOC] Kolitk: Eww. I rolled a 1 for Init.
[OOC] Suka: So I'm at full HP now?
Nadira: "Jack! What are you doing up there? I thought you was—"
Kisro growls at him. Bossy man. Who is this person anyway?
[OOC] Kolitk: yeah, nuke away
Jackson: "Not now, sis!"
[OOC] JayM: You should remember, this Viera man was the guy you arrested the same day you was rescued
Suka thinks as she unleashes the fury of her third eye, This is who we are trying to restore the honor of.
Kisro blinks. Mm.
Jimmy‘: "…He has the high ground?"
[OOC] Kolitk: Send in the d8+33,200% dmg, yo. :p
[OOC] Suka: HAX.
[OOC] Kisro: Pft. Like he was paying attention. Rebel Teen-ish personality. He has ’better' stuff to do.
Suka rolled 1d8+33,200% and got 8 ( Total: 82.0 )
[OOC] JayM: Ah, I notice
[OOC] Suka: Enjoy MAX DAMAGE BITCH.
[OOC] Kisro: … Highwind likes likkle psychic girls that nuke.
That hurt! Like hell!
JayM: Alexandra!
Alexandra lines up another shot… "…heheheh…the head it is, da."
Alexandra rolled d2 and got 2 ( Total: 2.0 )
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 97 ( Total: 97.0 )
JayM: Hum… 200% attack, no?
[OOC] Alexandra: …wait, what was I rolling for? It's pure damage.
Alexandra rolled d10+20,200% and got 6 ( Total: 52.0 )
[OOC] Alexandra: er
JayM: With the +1 DS?
Alexandra rolled d10+30,200% and got 2 ( Total: 64.0 )
JayM: And it seems like Drilian is going down pretty soon-ish by now!
JayM: Kisro!
Kisro rolled 12d100 and got 12, 89, 17, 78, 4, 57, 2, 61, 78, 28, 73, 96 ( Total: 595.0 )
[OOC] Kisro: ( I'll take the two and the 4. :D!
[OOC] JayM: TWELVE?
[OOC] Kolitk: lol
[OOC] Kisro: Accident.
[OOC] JayM: RAWRJA. Roll it right, lassie
Kisro rolled 2d100 and got 19, 24 ( Total: 43.0 )
JayM: Hit/hit
Kisro rolled 1d6+39(1) and got 3 ( Total: 42.0 )
Kisro rolled 1d6+39(2) and got 1 ( Total: 40.0 )
That was almost. A pellet can bring him down. But NOT YET!
JayM: Kolitk!
[OOC] JayM: He's got 4 HP -_-
[OOC] Kisro: ;-;
Kolitk pulls her spear back, then sends it into the Qu. nothing fancy here.
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 15 ( Total: 15.0 )
[OOC] Kisro: If I had gotten a crit… rawrz.
[OOC] JayM: Like all my monsters up to now he resists by it's last digit of HP. Got at it Kol
[OOC] JayM: That does it
Kolitk rolled d10+30 and got 7 ( Total: 37.0 )
[OOC] Kisro: Yeaz!! We KEELED QU!
[OOC] Kisro: *points at him*
[OOC] Kisro: *IT. :P
[OOC] Suka: Victory dance!
That is enough, it sends Drilian sprawling in the ground. From above you Jackson shouts "Perfect! Now you got who you wanted!" he says, and vanishes in the rooftops before anyone can say a thing as Nadira dashes inside to go after him!
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 61 ( Total: 61.0 )
Kolitk pulls her spear back, and spins it around for a few second before looking down.
JayM: And Drilian had a pair of Tonics with him
Alexandra falls to the ground clumsily as the mecha crumbles down and returns itself to the structure.
[OOC] Kolitk: Let Jimmy snag 'em? He's our healer, after all. :p
Alexandra readjusts herself and stands up, brushing off the dirt.
Suka goes over to Drilian and kneels down, next to his face. "So."
Suka: "You were about to tell us where we could find Kale."
JayM: And 688 EXP for each one, 265 Gil each too
Suka: "Right~?"
Suka: *lays on the little girl voice relatively thick*
And the scene fades to black as the party is about to interrogate Drilian… //

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License