O R D 2

Summary: They get to meet around and see the Oran from inside. After some time, and seeing somebody Limit it out at work due to stress, they ended up doing somebody a favor. They went to see if they could help Nadira's brother by capturing the gang leader of whoever got his tail stuck. They confronted some thugs but… Duty called, the Oran was under attack, and everyone, thugs even, EVERYONE went to position. As Oran's motto "Defeat is not an option".
Suka got shoved into watch duty, I can bet she'll wake up with a severe headache, the magitek amplifiers of the Oran added to her psychick powers she had to use to track for the fighter groups was not a nice experience.
Kolitk ended up doing corridor patrol, she got to try it out her techniques in a few invaders from the docking bays
Jimmy and Alexandra, as always, ended up competing in ship-repair duty with their Alchemy

===Log===
[OOC] Alexandra: Hey, hey, I thought you were calling for her to come over. O_o
[OOC] JayM: Okay… Let us go with that
[OOC] Kolitk: No, ya dork. I was just thinking of out to IC explain away characters. :P
[OOC] Kolitk: -out +how
// We last left off with out party disembarking their lander, and into the Oran docking bay #394. Talisa is right there and then called over her intercom to do some work, and quickly waves goodbie for everyone. Now, you're greeted by a… Cactuar! This fine, small plantoid lad has a pin showing he's from Humanoid Resourses area, people who deal with people
[OOC] Suka: hah humanoid resources.
He whirls a little, that sound cactuars do, then says "Welcome to the Oran, newcomers. Are you ready to through registration process? Just a formality"
[OOC] JayM: Yeah, Human Resources would have sounded segregationist
Suka nods to the Cactuar. "I'm sure it's perfectly painless."
Kolitk nods as well.
Alexandra folds her arms and impatiently raps out a few staccato notes on the floor, saying nothing.
Cactuar: "Good, good. Just fill in those papers, and i'll need a blood sample"
Kolitk blinks. "Blood sample?"
He hands to you a few papers, pricked a bit by needles, that are mainly asking for a description of yourself as well as name and a few other things
He looks at Kolitk "We keep a database around, for safety and medical reasons"
Suka flies through the paperwork.
Kolitk takes the papers, starting to write stuff down. "Oh, alright."
He waits for Suka and Kolitk to finish, and the GM expects that Suka fills in the papers for Kisro too
[OOC] Suka: Duh.
Suka hands over both hers and Kisro's copies. "Now that formality is out of the way."
Afterwards he uses his own needles to give a small prick on your finger in order to get a single drop of blood, that he then stores to be sent somewhere later "Thank you, now…" he faces a holographic screen, and touches a few buttons "There are a few free apartments in the Galaxy Road 33 of the Civilian Area, I suppose you can show them the place?" he says to Jimmy‘ and Alexandra
Alexandra briskly trots off in the direction. "Da."
Jimmy`: "Oh. Right. Yes!"
Kolitk follows after Alexandra, looking around at all the new stuff.
Suka follows Jimmy and Alexandra then. Strange choice of tour guides, but whatever works.
You can easely get out of the docking bay. Outside a long corridor stretches right and left. To the right is just more docking bays, to the left the ship construction and maintenance area, that’s Military Area. Right in front of you stands a warp gate, the elevators of the Oran
Right by it there is a touch pad to choose levels: Docking Bays, where you are, Civilian Area, Military Area, Garden Area and Bridge
Suka: "Civilian Area I assume.
Suka "//
JayM "//
[OOC] JayM: Xerxes: It only breaks the logger if you miss the " in an emote
Alexandra moves to the console and taps out the corresponding level, flinching a little when Suka speaks.
[OOC] Suka: oh okay.
What was a white wall in front of you dissolves, showing to be the way to a very crowded room. If not for the fact that the 'sun' above is artificial lighting you'd say this is some kind of metropolis. Buildings scale up to 20 floors tall.
Jimmy‘: "It’s home, I guess…"
There is a sign there that shows where you are, currently you are in 'Universe Highway', the main street of the internal city of the Oran
Kolitk blinks. "…It's big."
Alexandra loosens her jacket a little and cracks a smile. "Ahhh. Yes, home."
Suka strains her neck back to look up. "An understatement."
Alexandra looks at Suka, then at Kisro. "We have big enough doghouses, too."
Suka shakes head. "I'm sure that won't be necessary. Labayu aren't simple animals, after all."
JayM doesn't thinks that Kisro will like that, but he'll let Suka handle it
Alexandra scowls slightly, then shrugs.
Kolitk waits for the tour guides to lead the way.
Suka: "This is an exceptional piece of engineering, though, I commend your designer."
Alexandra eyes Jimmy for a second, then closes her eyes and turns her head away.
Jimmy‘: "Alright, alright!"
Jimmy` leads onwards!
Alexandra follows in the back, loudly clicking her heels against the floor with each step.
Kolitk rest her spear on her sholder and follows along.
Suka: "So other than scraping up people like myself and Kolitk, what do you two do here on the ORD?"
Jimmy`: "Well…"
The Universe Highway leads deep in the city, large buildings line the streets and hoverbikes go around every where in the streets. It is fairly easy to go to wherever you want, but I would need to know where that is. Or is this a random hike?
Alexandra still has her eyes closed and speaks curtly. "Is classified information."
Alexandra opens one eye. "…in my case."
Kolitk stares around at everything in amazment, only half listening to the others talk.
Suka: "Classified?"
Jimmy`: "They don’t tell us about it."
Alexandra sharply gasps in realization, then gives Suka a cold, steely glare. "…da. Classified."
[OOC] JayM: And… Is there a destination, oh guide Jimmy?
[OOC] Jimmy‘: …Psht, we were just told to show them around.
[OOC] JayM: right so… Let me think
Suka closes eyes and smirks slightly. "I’m being polite, Alexandra, no need to get offended. If it's really that classified, it'll remain that way."
JayM rolled 1d3 and got 2 ( Total: 2.0 )
Jimmy‘: "Right. I’m sure it's, uh, exceptionally classified." Jimmy nods knowingly. Like he has a clue what happens here.
Well the first place of interest to everyone may be the famous 'Shopping Mall', that even though it has that name it's actually a whole block, that over the course of time has filled itself with stores and similar, here you can find anything from cake mixes to used military material and even some black market item and some not-so-used military items
Alexandra withdraws slightly and says nothing else on the matter, but still appears slightly unnerved and paranoid, glancing at Suka and Jimmy every so often.
[OOC] Kolitk: brb
[OOC] Icey: w007, wireless is working
[OOC] Alexandra: Woohoo!
[OOC] JayM: Hooray!
Suka: "Well I'm sure the ORD's secret missions and such will have to wait for another day. Is it also classified how you two got involved with the ship?"
Alexandra brightens up a bit. "No, I volunteered. Heehee."
Jimmy‘: "Oh, nope. I just got a call from the men in black."
Suka tilts head slightly. "’Men in black'?"
[OOC] JayM: As a note, you're now in the shopping mall. Whatever purchases you made, you may want to RP out
Kolitk turns her head to Jimmy for a minute and Parrots Suka. "Men in black?"
Jimmy‘: "You know, government agents, nice suits, sunglasses? One moment."
Jimmy` turns aside from the conversation to stop at a water machine, slip in some gil, and top off his waterskin. "There we go."
Suka looks to Kolitk, then back to Jimmy. "I’m afraid I have never run into such an individual. Are they pedophiles?"
Alexandra eyes a medicine counter, then quietly mutters, "…am havink just a bit more to go — " as she pulls out the Gil for two Potions.
Yes, there is a nice machine nearby, it actually sells whole bottles and has even a prize system in it! Well, guess what? Jimmy just got the prize!
[OOC] Suka: They scoop up little boys, what do you expect me to think? XD
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Hahaha.
Jimmy`: "What!?"
[OOC] Kolitk: :P
Kolitk blinks. "Suka…"
Suka: "You said there are men who scoop up boys for your government."
Instead of spitting out a bottle of "Mars’ best" it gives out a full galoon of water, in a portable galoon holder, that is as small has a 1 liter bottle, but holds about a whole galoon!
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Galoon is totally not a word.
[OOC] Jimmy`: 9/9?
[OOC] JayM: And that’s about a Waterskin of 8 for you, filled
Suka: "Usually, I was to understand that grown men with an interest for young boys are called 'pedophiles'."
[OOC] JayM: ROAR, ENGLISH! KILL!
[OOC] Kolitk: roflol.
[OOC] JayM: Yes, I murdered english, yeah
Kolitk just shakes her head and hopes Jimmy explains diffrently…
Alexandra pulls her head up with a look of slight disgust at the supposed… "habits" of U.S. government individuals.
[OOC] Jimmy‘: one sec
[OOC] Jimmy`: phone-call
The medicine counter is a nice auto-brew machine… Hey, that mark over that side, yeah, Alexandra knows that one, somebody had recently Flare’d it up, and she had to spend quite some time to repair it during a recent attack. Seems to work properly now
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Back. Sorry.
[OOC] JayM: Right when Suka pings -_-
Alexandra pockets the potions, less intrigued by the brewing machine and focusing more on the new "theory."
[OOC] Suka: Fuck my router and the chocobo it road in on.
[OOC] Suka: What happened after I asked about the pedophilia
[OOC] JayM: Indeed
[OOC] JayM: Nothing at all
Jimmy`: "I think it was just about the whole Alchemy thing I managed to get going."
[OOC] JayM: Peter want to get a phone call
Jimmy`: "Got an A on that project."
[OOC] JayM: Then when he gets back you ping off
[OOC] Alexandra: Alexandra was sorta creeped out after overhearing that, Suka. Heh.
[OOC] Suka: so he didn’t say anything about clarifying the Men In Black for Suka.
[OOC] Suka: Okay.
[OOC] Kolitk: And Kolitk is praying to god Jimmy explains otherwise.
Jimmy‘: "I mean, nothing weird. They just wanted me to help out!"
Suka nods assent, understanding. "Oh I see. They saw your potential. That makes far more sense."
Suka: "Your description of your ’Men in black' could use some work." *snickers*
Kolitk gives a sigh of relief.
Alexandra strains to keep her eyebrow from raising of its own accord, trying to keep a straight face.
[OOC] JayM: Really, anytime you guys want to do something, including moving somewhere else
[OOC] Kolitk: I think we're waiting for some kind of responce from Jimmy. :p
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Bahaha. We’re AIMLESS, man!
[OOC] JayM: Just state you guys move, I got two more destinations. Just keep going
Jimmy‘ continues onwards. "Er, so anyway…."
Alexandra glacnes at a swimsuit display, then shivers and pulls her jacket tighter before stepping forward again.
Kolitk: "So… that plant persona cactaur(?)said something about free rooms…?"
Suka is restraining herself from laughing. "Either way, Jimmy, so you have that magic that Earth is famous for, and your government sent you here? Wouldn’t they want you for themselves?"
[OOC] Alexandra: switch the 'u' and 'a' in 'cactuar'
Jimmy‘: "We’re famous for it?"
[OOC] Alexandra: :D
[OOC] Kolitk: You say that like I've never typod before, Doman. :p
Next stop? The place known as 'Soldier's Relief'. Depending on the time of 'day' you're in here the place looks a lot different. This is mainly the part of the city where bars, restaurants and teathers and similars exist. Right now it's ship's morning, so you're likely to find families going around to the cinama or soldiers going to see the newest opera
Alexandra blinks, and gives an innocent, "First I am hearink of it. Earth is still…competitive."
Suka: "Sure. Peoples across the universe have heard of Earth's natural magic. It's not something everywhere has, realize."
On a side-note, if nobody remembers, the Oran IS a military ship for the United Earth Forces
Kolitk looks around. "…Is this were the food is? Now that I think about it, I'm kind of hungry…"
[OOC] Alexandra: And Russia's still secretive. …I meant the countries!
Jimmy‘: "There’s usually somewhere to grab a bite within a few blocks wherever you go."
Suka nods to Kolitk. "Agreed."
Suka to Jimmy: "That's convenient."
[OOC] JayM: Yeah, the countries are still separated
Alexandra: "Oh. The magic. Da."
Suka: "What do you think I meant?"
Jimmy‘: "I just dug it up from a book somewhere. I wasn’t expecting this sort of fuss, to be frank."
Jimmy‘ grins.
Indeed. Nearby you is a place named ’Daphne's Cafe'. It is a nice Cafe, with some people taking breakfast about now
Suka: "You stumbled on the knowledge? How classic!"
Suka ahems. "I don't suppose you have this book of yours anywhere still."
Alexandra looks aghast for a split second, then quickly composes herself once more. Her control over her poker face has been slipping recently.
[OOC] Suka: I have that effect on people XD
[OOC] Suka: Unless you meant Jimmy lol
[OOC] Alexandra: Both, sorta. :D
Jimmy‘: "Uh, you could probably track it down. The ship was pretty quick to assemble a complete library of John Evermore’s works in my room, but…"
[OOC] JayM: Hum… I have to eat -_-
[OOC] JayM: Back soon
[OOC] Kolitk: 'Kay.
Suka makes a mental note of John Evermore's name. "But?"
Jimmy‘: "Well, if they took them from the library to put them in my room, you wouldn’t be able to get them, clearly."
Alexandra makes a similar note. Especially of the library.
Suka: "In a technical sense."
Jimmy‘: "Yeah. I think they’re public domain by now, though."
Alexandra blinks dazedly and drops behind the group a few paces.
Kolitk coughs quietly. "…Would you all mind if we stopped somewhere real quick to get some food?"
Jimmy‘: "Oh, sure! Sounds great."
Suka: "So until you found this ’John Evermore', you didn't know about the use of magic, or did it just teach you to control what you already had?"
Suka definately agrees with Kolitk. "I'm starving, actually."
Alexandra claps her hands and rushes to the the front of the group. "Da! Food is soundink perfect just about now!"
Alexandra has suddenly taken a turn to the cheerful side.
Kolitk blinks. "Lead the way, then, Alexandra?"
Jimmy‘: "Well… I do some things that the book says, it works great. Other people try it, it doesn’t work."
Jimmy‘: "I think they’re just all doing it wrong."
Alexandra smiles. Although the smile wilts from genuine to an artificial plastering when Jimmy mentions that. "Yes! This cafĂ© es excellent for a good…pick-me-up."
Suka nods. "So it takes certain people to use the books' knowledge. Good to know. Are there a large number of people like yourself, then, or are you a rarity?"
Kolitk nods and quietly follows along behind Alexa, just listening to the others talk.
Jimmy‘: "It’s… just me."
Jimmy‘: "I think."
Jimmy`: "Supposedly…"
Jimmy` thinks for a moment.
Suka grows wide-eyed. "Just you?" This does not compute with what she’s heard.
Jimmy‘: "Well, I mean, Alexandra does it. But it’s different."
Alexandra walks ahead of the party. "And so does this Evermore fellow, no?"
Jimmy‘: "Well, he would!"
Jimmy`: "Anyway, it’s a pretty long tradition. They used to do it back in Athens, and I think they dug up some evidence of it being done in Babylon…"
Alexandra bends over and sighs, then stalks over to the counter.
Kolitk follows behind Alexa, looking around and taking in all the sights.
[OOC] JayM: back and reading backlog
Suka nods. "Interesting."
Jimmy‘: "Anyway, the problem that there wasn’t really any one unified way to do it. People wrote down the general idea of the formulas, but… well, for some reason alchemists never liked to use standard measurements."
Suka: "Perhaps, like you and Alexandra, each alchemist's powers works differently, so one will require different substances to produce the same effect?"
Alexandra holds up a finger to the person behind the counter so her question doesn't carry to the rest of her group. "…what you meanink, you do not serve vodka?"
[OOC] Suka: XD
The Cafe is quite busy. A there is a Viera woman at the bar, taking the askings of everyone, she seems to be quite in a bad shape, as if she was running the whole day, and by the looks of the place she probably was. Actually, you may recognize this woman, she greeted you when you first came in the Oran and took the prisioners away. She looks to be about to blow. As Alexandra asks her that she sighs and closes her eyes "We don't, i'm sor //
JayM: It's out of stock right now"
[OOC] JayM: ROAR, I typed like no tomorrow
Kolitk actually is standing right behind Alexa and paying attention, trying to figure out what the place serves. >.>
Alexandra wheels around at Suka, forgetting the absentee alcohol temporarily. "Gathering materials, pah! If you cannot work with what you have then and there on demand, you cannot call yourself an alchemist!"
The places serves around a lot of different coffes and breads of all types made from wheat from many planets, though if you ask specfifically for planet-bound wheat bread it's going to cost 10x more. The place also has the unique 'Coffee liquor' it's specialty
[OOC] JayM: And really, ignore the typos
[OOC] Kolitk: Only if you ignore mine. :p
Alexandra blinks, then stands upright again to talk to the Viera. "…sorry. What do you have, then?"
Kolitk quietly slides up to the counter, waiting for Alexa to finish ordering something before asking the Viera what exactly they serve here.
Suka raises eyebrows at Alexandra a moment. "I see that magic use does not inspire community amongst its users."
// Alexandra folds her arms and turns her head back to Suka. "And do not call it 'magic,' pleez. This is much more rational - more controllable." She raises an open hand and clenches it in a fist to emphasize the final word.
[OOC] Alexandra: Last line?
[OOC] JayM: NICE
[OOC] JayM: I ping out
[OOC] JayM: Did you get her answer, Alexandra?
[OOC] Kolitk: Nope.
[OOC] Alexandra: I meant the last line *you* heard.
Alexandra blinks, then stands upright again to talk to the Viera. "…sorry. What do you have, then?"
Kolitk quietly slides up to the counter, waiting for Alexa to finish ordering something before asking the Viera what exactly they serve here.
Suka raises eyebrows at Alexandra a moment. "I see that magic use does not inspire community amongst its users."
[OOC] JayM: [21:42:43] * Alexandra blinks, then stands upright again to talk to the Viera. "…sorry. What do you have, then?"
Alexandra folds her arms and turns her head back to Suka. "And do not call it 'magic,' pleez. This is much more rational - more controllable." She raises an open hand and clenches it in a fist to emphasize the final word.
Julian has joined #terranotos
[OOC] Alexandra: Ahaha. Funny. Tetris music begins playing. While I'm playing Alexandra. Russia Remix!
Viera: "Well… We have our famous Coffee Liquor, we also have coffee from everywhere. Currently our Vodka Energyzer is out of stock, as I said. We also serve all kinds of breads…"
[OOC] Kolitk: w007. :P
Suka shakes head. "If you say so. By galactic standards, that is the technical phrase for what it is you do. ToMAEto toMAHto to me, but if you would rather, I won't refer to alchemy as 'magic' anymore."
Jimmy‘: "Well, it’s not like downing an ether fills up my root bag."
Jimmy‘: "I think that puts it pretty far outside the magic camp."
Alexandra lightly replies to the Viera, "I will have coffee, then."
She looks to be about to collapse at any second now. Right after Alexa maker her order, or somebody else does, she closes her eyes to spur herself to work and she recieves a call. She calls in a rather large Nezumi to take the orders. Not anytime soon you hear her shouting from behind a door "WHAT THE HELL YOU MEAN WITH THAT?"
Suka turns back to Jimmy. "Apparently I have a lot to learn about your ways and your world."
Kolitk blinks.
Alexandra blinks in unison, looking slightly windswept. "…"
The creimire serves Alexandra her coffe, and looks a bit worried at the shout "Oh… That’s not good…" he comments to himse
Soon enough, all the workers of the place have piled in under the counter, maybe showing something is going to happen
Alexandra downs the coffee, savoring its warmth.
Some of the patrons, probably those regulars, also dive for cover
Alexandra places the cup on the counter with a relaxed sigh, then peeks around the empty area. "Oh? No one is around to ask a refill from…"
Suka wonders what's going on with the cafe, seemingly having a ? above her head.
Kolitk looks around. "Errr… what's going on?"
Soon, you hear a VERY loud shout, ear-ripping even. But nothing comes down on you. That same Cremire guy from before, after the shout happens, comes from uner the counter "Gods… Nadira needs her meds… She gotta control that anger…" He looks at you and bows "Sorry for that, it happens once in a while"
Kolitk blinks again, at a loss for words.
JayM: "You see, her brother was just arrested, came in recently after tryeing to escape the ship. It was that ship that was bringing the people from that crash site that brought her brother. I heard she want to take him to prision personally"
Suka: "Once again, I wonder for the safety of this station…"
Alexandra tilts the cup on the counter with one finger and props her chin up with her other hand. "Oh. I like her already."
[OOC] Alexandra: Ahem. * "am likink her"
Suddenly, she gets back in the main room, and looks around the place. A few turned tables and destroyed wares is what she sees "Oh, frag…" she says, as she raises and hand and places it in the counter. A symble glows, Alexa can see that it's an alchemical circle, and quickly the place is back to total repair
Nadira: "Am i'm sorry for that" she says for everyone, then settles down on a table herself, silent
The Cremire look at Alexandra "So… Any more orders?"
Kolitk continues watching this… event in an almost shocked kind of wonder.
Alexandra pulls the empty mug up with her pinky finger, smiling slightly. "Refill, please?"
The Creimire goes to refill it, this time a double dose.
Nadira looks up, and her gaze sets in Alexa, Kolitk, Jimmy and Suka "Hey, you… You were with my brother when he came in the Oran, you guys arrested him, right?"
Suka ahems. "That's right."
Alexandra takes a sip, unnerved by the recent chaos. "Mm-hm. Would you rather we let him be free?"
Kolitk continues looking around, still totally out of it. Shocked wonder.
She blinks "He never did anything wrong before. I even have no idea why he was even in HR, he used to be an MP, the heck…" she thinks for a moment "Alas, I heard he got in trouble with some rather nasty people…"
She looks very worried
Suka: "Rather nasty people?"
Jimmy‘: "He doesn’t have an identical twin, does he?"
Alexandra raises an eyebrow and tilts her mug back to down the hot liquid before placing it back on the counter with a 'clack.' She's got tolerance.
She looks at Jimmy "We're twins, I would know if I had another brother" she looks at Suka "I'm not sure who either… I wanted to go check, I got some leads, but working double-shifts in HR and then having to work here kills all my time, and I got to pay his bail"
Suka: "What kind of leads would those be?"
JayM: "Hum… I heard he owns some money for some nasty gang that burrows in the living sector of this area. I believe a guy named Kale is their boss…"
Suka notes this. "I could attempt to persuade them into releasing their hold on your brother."
JayM: "Oh, I would appreciate that, a lot"
Suka: "I have no doubt you would."
Alexandra 'hmms' at one of her own thoughts. "You can come as well, no?"
Kolitk shakes her head and finally snaps out of it. "Hmm?"
Holds out a hand, a paper written an address 'Galaxy Street, 106. Likan Apartments, second floor' "Check here first. And i'm sorry… I have to work if I want to bail him out, and boss… Boss will likely fire me if he knows i'm off here"
Suka takes the address.
Suka: "Your brother will not have anything to worry about from these people soon enough."
Alexandra nods, then dangles her cup by a single finger again. "Refill before we head off?"
Kolitk: "Oh, we're going somewhere else now? I never did get a chance to get something… Oh well."
The Creimire refills for Alexandra "For helping Nadira? I'd give you ten of those" he says
[OOC] JayM: You can still ask…
Suka: "No worries, Ko, get something quick, and we'll come back here soon."
Suka: "On me, how's that sound?"
Alexandra stands up and offers Kolitk the mug before walking off. "On me. Nevermind, we need to be goink."
Kolitk simply nods and takes the mug, following being and drinking it slowly. "Right."
[OOC] Kolitk: And yeah, I know I could have just asked. But Kolitk wouldn't. :p
[OOC] Alexandra: ALEXANDRA IS A WOMAN OF ACTION
[OOC] Alexandra: Alexandra the Great! Just like a certain previous ruler of Russia!
[OOC] Kolitk: Uh-huh. :p
[OOC] Suka: God help us all
Suka puts the piece of paper in one of her convenient pockets in her long coat
It takes little walk, but you soon reach the 'Living Area' that's filled mostly with houses and apartments. Looking at the Likan Apartments it looks like a very run-down place. A lone stair heads up a few steps before the door that is closed is there
Suka looks for the room in question.
Entering you can see the place isn't too nice either. It smells strange, like people have been smelling what they shouldn't here. But it takes not long to reach another warp to take up to the upper floors. In the second floor there is a least seven apartments
Alexandra pulls out a piece of chalk and examines the area quietly.
Kolitk looks around and walks foward a little, using her spear as a walking stick.
[OOC] JayM: Awareness, people?
Suka rolled 1d100 and got 87 ( Total: 87.0 )
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 31 ( Total: 31.0 )
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 30 ( Total: 30.0 )
[OOC] Alexandra: Mmm-hm. :D
[OOC] Kolitk: Hehe, only the pychic doesn't notice. :D Jimmy? *poke*
Jimmy‘ rolled d100 and got 41 ( Total: 41.0 )
JayM: Kolitk and Alexandra can hear something, coming from one of the rooms are two voices, apparently they’re talking about CPs
Kolitk tilts her head slightly and looks at Alexa with a someone questioning look on her face.
[OOC] Suka: using Telepathy now, instead of normal senses.
Suka rolled 1d100 and got 4 ( Total: 4.0 )
[OOC] Suka: That's better.
Suka can sense a LOT of minds here, because the Oran is so more cramped than what she's used. But after some focus she nears down the location to inside the building. It takes little to notice that there are at least seven men that know somthing about Nadira's brother from what's in their minds, but none of them is Kale it seems
Suka whispers to the group, "(We're on the right track, but their fearless leader isn't there. We'll question them first.)"
[OOC] Alexandra: I have to ask. Is it metal?
[OOC] Alexandra: The door, I mean?
[OOC] JayM: Of course, this is a starship
[OOC] JayM: Enough metal to make you cry
[OOC] Alexandra: Glee.
Alexandra sketches a symbol on the door, in an attempt to reshape the metal door to a solid wall with no locks or hinges, but still keep its old appearance.
[OOC] Alexandra: Intuitive Magic!
[OOC] JayM: Hum… Basically, you want to fuse the hinges in the door, so it becomes immobile and a wall?
[OOC] JayM: That'd require… An Alchemy check
[OOC] Alexandra: Yup. That too.
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 90 ( Total: 90.0 )
[OOC] Alexandra: …
[OOC] Suka: Ouch.
[OOC] Kolitk: Buawhahah.
Kolitk takes a few steps back as Alexa trys to do… something. "Err…"
That is enough of a fail to precent you from doing anything, but at least you didn't mis-drew something, right?
[OOC] JayM: No effect, at least wasn't a botch
Alexandra raises an eyebrow at the chalk. "(…comes off too easily — pah! Am needink more cohesive material."
[OOC] Alexandra: +)"
Suka: "(Good idea, though."
[OOC] JayM: Wanna try again?
[OOC] JayM: Or you can just barge in
Kolitk shifts her spear to her other hand and glances between Suka and Alexa, "(…What's going on, now?)"
Suka: "(Alexa is trying to make our entrance a tad bit simpler.)"
Suka: "(Just watch.)"
Kolitk nods and watches.
Alexandra raises an eyebrow at Suka and glares at her frostily. "(You would know of ideas — pah. One more time!)"
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 79 ( Total: 79.0 )
No go, the wall is not liking the chalk today
Suka smirks in that "That hurt, though I know you're right" way.
You can also hear some rustling anb bustling from inside, people are moving
Alexandra snaps the chalk in half out of frustration, then hurriedly steps back from the door.
Suka: "(I think subtlety is not working.)"
Kolitk raises an eyebrow.
[OOC] Suka: Can I IM TK the door open?
Alexandra bends down to the floor. "(Is true. Time for brute force.)"
[OOC] JayM: It's a normal door, not like you can't just tap the keypad to open and it opens
[OOC] Suka: But where's the fun in that?
Alexandra: "(…Why did we not resort to brute force sooner?)"
[OOC] Suka: Lemme TK the door into someone XD
[OOC] Alexandra: Where's Jimmy in all this? O_o
[OOC] Suka: Yeah really.
[OOC] Kolitk: Duno, Peter hasn't said anything in awhile. <.<
[OOC] Suka: That's the point.
[OOC] Alexandra: …yeah. :P
[OOC] Kolitk: Was also my point. :P
[OOC] Jimmy‘: I’m just following along quietly. :D
[OOC] Alexandra: heh.
[OOC] JayM: You don't have TK Throw yet, Suka. But you can open it easely, I suppose
[OOC] Suka: butbut…*whine* Fine. Open Door it is.
The door opens up in a moment, and insde are four man, all look starled at Suka "What the"
Suka: "I wouldn't move if I were any of you."
Alexandra confidently smirks at the men, trying to unnerve them. (( Intimidation! ))
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 37 ( Total: 37.0 )
[OOC] Alexandra: boo
Kolitk lowers her spear into an attack position, assuming we don't like the rest of these people for whatever reason.
They look at eachother, and soon three other appear from somwhere else in the room "Why that?" one of them says
[OOC] JayM: giving a grand total of seven guys in front of ya
[OOC] Suka: Yes I can count.
Suka: "We are looking for a man by the name of Kale. Would any of you know where we may find such a gentleman?"
JayM: "I am sorry, but Kale doesn't wants to be found"
Suka: "That's not what I asked."
JayM: "But that's what I answered"
Suka smirks slightly. "The answer I want is the location of Kale." ((KP to Suggestion them into telling me where Kale is))
Alexandra switches gears to trying to get on the opposite gender's good side to extract information. She fingers one man's chest lightly. "Well…maybe 'he' wants to be found, after all? I have an offer…" (( Seduction! ))
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 82 ( Total: 82.0 )
[OOC] Alexandra: Or not.
[OOC] Alexandra: Screwwit! XD
Jimmy‘ rubs his eyes.
Jimmy`: "Uh."
[OOC] Kolitk: I can just picture that it my head. It makes me giggle
Jimmy`: "No, nevermind."
Kolitk blinks.
One of them shakes his head "Ungh… He’s nowhere to be found" he says "But… I can hel—" *whack* one of the others whack him in the head, KOing him "Traitor!" he yells
Alexandra pulls back as if nothing had happened. Nothing in the slightest.
[OOC] JayM: Just KOed, not dead, mind you
[OOC] Suka: lmao awesome
[OOC] JayM: I'll put yer KP to good use, worry not
Kolitk blinks some more.
Right about now, they all jump on you!
[OOC] JayM: Quick, everyone's SPD!
[OOC] JayM: I forgot to set the tracks, I just need yar SPDs
[OOC] Alexandra: 6!
[OOC] Suka: 7
[OOC] Kolitk: 8
[OOC] Suka: Wait I lied, 6
[OOC] JayM: You're Suka, not Baldric
JayM: Battle order: Thug_F:15 Alexandra:14 Thug_G:13 Suka:13 Thug_D:12 Jimmy:12 Thug_C:11 Thug_E:11 Thug_B:10 Kolitk:10
[OOC] Suka: Shaddup
JayM: The sixth thug jumps straight on Suka!
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 58 ( Total: 58.0 )
JayM rolled 1d8+14 and got 6 ( Total: 20.0 )
JayM: He stabs her with a knife for 20-Arm damage!
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Jimmy is 7.
JayM: Alexandra!
[OOC] JayM: Yeah, I got yer sheet open
[OOC] Suka: 9 damage. Do we still have the same Limit Gauges from last time?
[OOC] JayM: Hum… Did I just hose Suka’s only ability in the first action of the enemy? Durr, bad Jules, Bad Jules
[OOC] JayM: Yes, you all have the same Limit Gauges
[OOC] Suka: And or HP?
[OOC] Alexandra: HP Was healed, last time, I thought?
Alexandra sketches on the ground. Hopefully - this - will - WORK.
[OOC] Suka: good.
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 12 ( Total: 12.0 )
[OOC] JayM: HP was healed, yeah
[OOC] Alexandra: FINALLY. ALCHEMICAL CIRCLE *SUCCESS*
Alexa's alchemical circle is perfect! Meanwhile the seventh thug goes after Alexa, his dagger a glow of pink
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 58 ( Total: 58.0 )
JayM rolled 1d8+14 and got 3 ( Total: 17.0 )
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 97 ( Total: 97.0 )
JayM: He manages to stab her for 17-Arm damage, and the energy field on the dagger fails, and no effect takes hold
JayM: Suka!
[OOC] Suka: Uno momento, need to figure out my limit gauge.
[OOC] Alexandra: Limit Gauge 4F12U8L9L1
[OOC] Kolitk: Mine is. :D
[OOC] JayM: -_- You should have done that EARLYER Suka
[OOC] Kolitk: He just got hit. :P
[OOC] Suka: 40/49, 90% Limit Gauge
[OOC] Suka: Yeah, so stop whining.
[OOC] JayM: Man, it was 9 more to his Gaugue -_-… anyway, your turn
Suka brings out her Psychokinetic crystals and blasts the guy who just hit her.
Suka rolled 1d100 and got 35 ( Total: 35.0 )
Suka rolled 1d8+22 and got 7 ( Total: 29.0 )
JayM: F takes nasty damage, almost a KO that
JayM: Battle order: Thug_F:15 Alexandra:14 Thug_G:13 Suka:13 Thug_D:12 Jimmy:12 Thug_C:11 Thug_E:11 Thug_B:10 Kolitk:10
JayM: Thug D jumps on Suka too!
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 4 ( Total: 4.0 )
JayM rolled 1d8+14 and got 3 ( Total: 17.0 )
He lands a more than perfect blow for 17-arm damage!
JayM: Jimmy‘!
[OOC] Suka: 34/49, Full Limit Gauge
[OOC] Kolitk: dun dun duuuun.
[OOC] Suka: PREPARE FOR THE FUCKING UP. BITCHES.
Jimmy` grabs his sword and swings at Thug F!
Jimmy` rolled d100 and got 100 ( Total: 100.0 )
[OOC] Alexandra: …
[OOC] Kolitk: … ahaha.
Jimmy` misses by roughly a mile. "Heh… weighted wrong?"
[OOC] Suka: dude.
That is, if the Thug wasn’t a mile away
[OOC] Kolitk: Enemy 'crits' and then party botches. >.>
[OOC] Alexandra: No, it's a mile. :D )
JayM: C and E go after Jimmy as he gets out of balance!
JayM rolled 2d100 and got 68, 29 ( Total: 97.0 )
JayM rolled 1d8+14(1) and got 5 ( Total: 19.0 )
JayM rolled 1d8+14(2) and got 4 ( Total: 18.0 )
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 77 ( Total: 77.0 )
[OOC] Alexandra: So. Who wants a Power Up?
One of them has it's dagger glowing purple, but it deals not effect if not for 27-2xArm for Jimmy
JayM: B goes after Alexandra!
[OOC] Kolitk: You want power up! Or me.
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 65 ( Total: 65.0 )
JayM rolled 1d8+14 and got 1 ( Total: 15.0 )
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 80 ( Total: 80.0 )
JayM: She takes 15-Arm damage, and no effect!
JayM: Kolitk!
[OOC] Alexandra: 30/50
[OOC] Jimmy‘: 41/54 here
Kolitk rolled d10 and got 1 ( Total: 1.0 )
[OOC] Kolitk: bah.
Kolitk runs up to one of the unhurt guys and smacks at the side of his head wiht her spear
[OOC] JayM: You know, you have a full Limit Gaugue and can bust out party Haste
Kolitk rolled d10+18,75% and got 8 ( Total: 19.0 )
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 2 ( Total: 2.0 )
[OOC] Kolitk: w007, blind
JayM: B takes some damage, and can see nothing, at ALL
JayM: And of round!
JayM: Status Phase: Blind on B ticks to 5!
Kolitk steps back to where the rest of the party is and looks around.
JayM: Battle order: Thug_F:16 Thug_E:15 Thug_G:15 Kolitk:15 Suka:14 Thug_B:12 Thug_C:12 Thug_D:12 Jimmy:10 Alexandra:9
JayM: F and E go after Kolitk, that blinded their fellow!
JayM rolled 2d100 and got 38, 68 ( Total: 106.0 )
JayM rolled 1d8+14(1) and got 1 ( Total: 15.0 )
JayM rolled 1d8+14(2) and got 5 ( Total: 19.0 )
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 74 ( Total: 74.0 )
JayM: She takes 34-2xArm damage, and no extra effect
JayM: G goes for Alexandra!
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 27 ( Total: 27.0 )
JayM rolled 1d8+14 and got 4 ( Total: 18.0 )
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 85 ( Total: 85.0 )
JayM: And stabs her for 18-Arm damage, and his glowing blade has no effect
[OOC] Suka: So which guys are unhurt as of now?
JayM: Kolitk, again!
JayM: C, D, E and G
[OOC] Jimmy`: Crap I have to kill a goddamn moth
Kolitk rolled d10 and got 10 ( Total: 10.0 )
Alexandra curves the corner of her mouth down in another careless scowl. (( 18/50 ))
[OOC] Kolitk: sweet. First hit against D goes off at 13
JayM: Suka!
Suka closes her eyes for several moments. Her psychokinetic crystals waver in place, then turn ninety degrees, shifting colors to a night black. Once her eyes open again, a black third eye set into an upside-down triangle opens up on her forehead. The air wavers in front of her, and Gang Member G feels like his body weighs eight hundred tons, and can’t stay awake another second.
[OOC] Suka: Did any of that get cut off? I have more.
[OOC] Jimmy‘: ended at second.
[OOC] Suka: Okay good.
[OOC] Jimmy`: I need some kind of fan that can kill moths on the first strike
[OOC] Alexandra: How about a lamp, instead?
Suka *The gang member slumps, hitting the ground with an audible thud. Once he does, Suka’s crystals and eyes go back to normal, and she smiles, a little unsettlingly.
JayM: The power of the telekinetic attack, though, is a bit TOO much for him, sending him to lalaland for a looooooooong time
[OOC] Suka: AKA, everyone gets to see Suka Drain Conscious Thought.
[OOC] Suka: Damage..
[OOC] JayM: No need
[OOC] JayM: Base damage is BIGGER than twice their HP
[OOC] JayM: OVERKILL
Suka rolled 2d6+67 and got 2, 4 ( Total: 73.0 )
[OOC] Suka: lol awesome
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Seriously, that friggin moth - roughly the size of a gameboy cartridge, the original kind, flew into my cieling fan three times, only stunned. Oh, and it still had enough juice to scurry around away from my tissuepaper of justice
Suka rolled 1d100 and got 34 ( Total: 34.0 )
[OOC] Alexandra: That’s…wow.
JayM: D won't wake up anytime soon
[OOC] Kolitk: brb
JayM: Kolitk, you first combo hit!
[OOC] Suka: I just completely drained every thought he EVER had. Conscious or otherweise.
[OOC] Jimmy‘: it flew onto a stray bit of tape on the wall and has gotten stuck. I want to kill it, but I don’t want to free it, or make a big mess.
[OOC] Kolitk: blind strike, but uh, checking people in, brb, roll for me. :p
[OOC] JayM: Hooray for that, Jimmy
[OOC] JayM: Suka, choose Target and roll for Kol
[OOC] Suka: Whatever one he hit last time.
[OOC] Suka: Shit, what's the damage…
[OOC] JayM: B then, roll damage and status
[OOC] JayM: d10+20
JayM rolled 1d10+20,75% and got 7 ( Total: 20.0 )
Suka rolled 1d10+20 and got 9 ( Total: 29.0 )
Suka rolled 1d100 and got 86 ( Total: 86.0 )
[OOC] JayM: That was a Combo hit, and it's 75% damage, I thought
[OOC] Suka: Well sorry I didn't have his friggin sheet open. It is 75%
Suka ))
[OOC] JayM: Yeah, then i'll go for yer damage
Suka rolled 1d1+28,75% and got 1 ( Total: 21.0 )
[OOC] Suka: Yay.
JayM: The guy almost drops with that!
JayM: B goes enraged to stab Kolitk!
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 30 ( Total: 30.0 )
JayM: But really, he's unable to see and misses her wild!
[OOC] Suka: haw
JayM: C goes after Kolitk too
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 40 ( Total: 40.0 )
JayM rolled 1d8+14 and got 8 ( Total: 22.0 )
Suka: "Now that you have seen our power, it may be wiser to just take us to your leader."
JayM: He hits for nasty 22-Arm damage. While D goes for Jimmy
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 77 ( Total: 77.0 )
JayM: He barely hits, and says to Suka "We're not traitors!"
JayM rolled 1d8+14 and got 1 ( Total: 15.0 )
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 57 ( Total: 57.0 )
JayM: For 15-Arm stabbity damage to Jimmy and no effect!
Alexandra stands up after finishing the circle, laughing darkly all the while. "Am thinkink they have not seen 'power' yet…oohuhuu."
JayM: Speaking of who, Jimmy‘!
[OOC] Kolitk: *pops back in* I said I was attacking D, and I had one more hit to follow up and go off at 12. >.>
[OOC] JayM: Alexa got a 9, nice…
[OOC] JayM: Oh, drat
[OOC] JayM: Follow-up hit then
[OOC] Suka: Sorry.
[OOC] JayM: And Suka already Limited D to death, Kol
[OOC] Kolitk: Ah, works for me.
[OOC] JayM: One more hit and B’s a goner
Jimmy‘ unscrews the cap on his waterskin, grabs a root out of his bag, and quickly grinds it together. "One Heal, comin’ right up!" he yells, as he chucks it at Alexandra.
Kolitk rolled d10+20,75% and got 9 ( Total: 21.0 )
[OOC] Kolitk: would that kill the guy before I got hit? >.>
Jimmy‘ rolled d8+36 and got 2 ( Total: 38.0 )
JayM: And Kol’s strike brings B flad down, before she was hit, yeah
[OOC] Kolitk: Sweet.
Suka shakes head. "You would foolishly throw away your lives for him? Then I'm sorry your lives are that meaningless."
JayM: Because i'm nice, as they all have more SPD than her
[OOC] JayM: C, D, E and F are live, E is almost gone
JayM: Alexandra, then!
[OOC] Suka: Didn't you just say I nuked the piss out of D?
[OOC] JayM: Scrap D
[OOC] JayM: I for some reason mislooked
[OOC] JayM: C, E, F and G are alive, F is the near-goner
[OOC] Suka: Works.
Alexandra unsheathes her swords. The circle underneath her pulses, emitting an eerie white light. The blades sharpen themselves, sending every single unnecessary bit of metal to the point of specks scattering in various directions. Temper!
JayM: Alexa gets Power Up!
JayM: Statuses Tick, Power up down to 5!
Kolitk blinks for half a second in Alexa's direction, then shift her attention to a differnt enemy.
JayM: Battle order: Thug_B:17 Thug_F:16 Alexandra:14 Jimmy:13 Thug_E:12 Thug_G:11 Thug_C:10 Thug_D:10 Suka:10 Kolitk:9
JayM: Battle order: Thug_F:16 Alexandra:14 Jimmy:13 Thug_E:12 Thug_G:11 Thug_C:10 Suka:10 Kolitk:9
Alexandra pulls back into a battle stance as the light returns to normal.
[OOC] JayM: Rawr, didn't update tracker
JayM: F jumps at Alexa, he didn't like that at all!
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 74 ( Total: 74.0 )
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Who else needs the healin’?
JayM rolled 1d8+14 and got 4 ( Total: 18.0 )
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 1 ( Total: 1.0 )
[OOC] Suka: I'll need some relatively soon.
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Hmm… I can heal you right before your action so you can bust out your 200%.
JayM: And the pink energy field on the blade makes Alexa feel sick, VERY sick. Poison (U)!
JayM: Jimmy!
[OOC] Suka: Yep.
[OOC] Kolitk: I got my healing limit up, so.
[OOC] Suka: Wait, let Kol do it JImmy
[OOC] JayM: Tip: Save it for later
[OOC] Kolitk: healplz AND haste. ^^
[OOC] Suka: Wait… Nevermind, Jimmy, healz me.
[OOC] Suka: Kol, save your Limit for fighting Kale
Alexandra bends down slightly, then takes a double-slice at whoever the heck just contaminated her system. "Why, YOU — "
Alexandra rolled 2d100 and got 20, 84 ( Total: 104.0 )
[OOC] Kolitk: Fair enough.
[OOC] Alexandra: That’d be F.
Alexandra rolled d10+20,125% and got 2 ( Total: 27.0 )
JayM: A hit, and a miss
[OOC] Kolitk: though uh, I think Alexa is kinda hurt.
[OOC] Jimmy‘: I just healed Alexa.
[OOC] Suka: she JUST got healed.
[OOC] Alexandra: He healed me —
[OOC] Alexandra: Yeah.
[OOC] Kolitk: Er. Ignore me.
Jimmy` grinds together a quick mix and chucks a fine powder at Suka, which quickly dissolves into a fine mist. "Hey, chin up!"
[OOC] Kolitk: /me totally can pay attention sometimes.
Jimmy` rolled d8+36 and got 2 ( Total: 38.0 )
JayM: F was just now send to the GROUND!
[OOC] Suka: Full HP.
JayM: Now, E and G both pile on Alexa!
JayM rolled 2d100 and got 82, 97 ( Total: 179.0 )
Alexandra knees the man in the chest before dropping down slightly, thanks to the poison.
[OOC] Kolitk: ahaha. 0)
JayM rolled 1d8+14 and got 6 ( Total: 20.0 )
JayM: One of them trips off, going WAY off mark there
JayM: And C tries to bring down Kolitk!
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 68 ( Total: 68.0 )
[OOC] Alexandra: 24/50
JayM rolled 1d8+14 and got 4 ( Total: 18.0 )
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 92 ( Total: 92.0 )
[OOC] Kolitk: Which one is blind? >.>
JayM: And no side-effect
[OOC] JayM: Kol: D, for dead
[OOC] Kolitk: ah.
[OOC] JayM: E, G and C are alive and undamaged
JayM: Suka! Dangit, I forgot ya
Suka ’s eyes glow with an electric blue haze that should be very familiar to the party. Her focus absolute, she unleashes the power of her third eye charged with the blue energy of her crystals.
[OOC] Alexandra: …now, where's Kisro in all of this?
[OOC] Alexandra: Using the litter box?
Suka rolled 1d8+22,200% and got 5 ( Total: 54.0 )
JayM: Kolitk!
[OOC] Kolitk: Kisro isn't here. *shrug* :p
[OOC] Alexandra: Well.
[OOC] JayM: Alexa: He was with you guys, but got lost in the way in here, nice no?
[OOC] Suka: In the Magic Spare Character Box. Duh. Don't question it!
Kolitk moves in for the finishing blow, attacking the same one Suka did.
[OOC] JayM: You just forgot to notice
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 83 ( Total: 83.0 )
JayM: Why that, Kol? It's GONE already
[OOC] Suka: total nuke.
JayM: Go for another
[OOC] Kolitk: Then a diffrent one. Does that even hit? :p
JayM: It does
Kolitk rolled d10+20 and got 6 ( Total: 26.0 )
JayM: That is enough to bring him to less than half HP!
JayM: Power Up, down to 4!~
JayM: Battle order: Thug_C:16 Jimmy:12 Alexandra:12 Thug_G:10 Kolitk:10 Suka:8
JayM: C lunges at Suka!
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 75 ( Total: 75.0 )
JayM rolled 1d8+14 and got 2 ( Total: 16.0 )
[OOC] Alexandra: Poison damage, too!
JayM: For some 16-Arm damage. Jimmy!
[OOC] Suka: Screw that…
[OOC] Jimmy‘: We all fine?
[OOC] Alexandra: 22/50
Alexa also suffers Poison damage, yes
[OOC] Alexandra: I’m fine. These guys'll fall. :P
Jimmy‘ slams his sword down into Thug_G!
Jimmy` rolled d100 and got 70 ( Total: 70.0 )
[OOC] Suka: I’m at 44/49. 11% limit gauge.
Jimmy better not use his ingredients yet, though. Suddenly red lights start flashing outside, a loud noise can be heard. For Alexandra and Jimmy this is not anywhere a good sign! Military Call, the Oran is under attack!
[OOC] Kolitk: 26/48, 100+++%. :p
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Hitt-tastic?
[OOC] Suka: What the shit?
[OOC] JayM: Yes, hit
Jimmy` rolled d12+10 and got 12 ( Total: 22.0 )
The bandits looks at eachtother after the one hit stands, then at the party "AWESOME, we’ll finish this later. Grey, to the fighter!" he says
JayM: Battle over, duty calls!
Jimmy‘ blinks. "Battlestations, guys!"
[OOC] JayM: Yeah, Peter, Doman? Remember what I said in PM? Time to use that
Kolitk: "Erm, what?"
Jimmy` sheathes his sword, screws the cap back on his waterskin.
The bandits simply past you, they have a duty BIGGER than this right now
Jimmy`: "Well, something really important is going on."
run past you
Kolitk blinks. "What do you mean?"
Suka looks around at the red lights flashing. "What’s going on here?"
Alexandra snarls slightly, then dashes behind Jimmy. "We finish this later. This is Civilian duty. We have Military duty. Second takes priority."
Jimmy‘: "Right. Ship is under attack."
Jimmy`: "They run off because, though they may want to beat us up, it is MORE important that we do not end up floating in airless space."
Suka: "That makes sense. Even they have some respect for their own lives."
[OOC] JayM: 420 Exp and 273 Gil each, the battle was on. These numbers include ’offscreen' party members
Kolitk: "Rrright. That would be best…" (( /me remembers the Mithra accent finally. :p ))
Alexandra nods, then twitches from the poison slightly. "Paaah. Live to fight another day."
Jimmy‘ waves the wallet down the corridor the thugs ran down. "Hey! You dropped…" They’re long-gone.
Jimmy`: "Oh well. We better get moving. Now, what station am I assigned to again…?"
JayM rolled 7d100 and got 34, 56, 87, 78, 9, 92, 31 ( Total: 387.0 )
[OOC] JayM: Two Tonics and a Potion
The scene fades as our heroes rush to their position for the oncoming siege! Suka gets herself forcefully shoved into sensor duty, Kol ends up taking care of corridors, no questions asked. Jimmy and Alexa get back at competing at ship recovery! //

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License