O R D 19

JayM: ORD - Session 19
Last time we saw our group of heroes they had just invaded the secret Ilirian station, without Kolitk ever noticing they were invading, somehow. They were attacked, and after an exceedingly long battle they managed to win
They are now in front of an elevator, in a circular corridor
JayM: The GM also forgot to post the latest log -_-
Kolitk: "Well, afterrr you all."
Jimmy: "Oh! Sure."
Jimmy‘ steps onto the elevator.
JayM: You’re going to notice the elevator is actually closed and, when you try to open it, it's locket
locked
JayM: There is a panel in the right side, though
Jimmy‘ stumbles back. //"…Right. Silly me."
JayM: //And yes, took me a while because I was searching for the log, mind you

AshleyVonT: "I suppose, who shall take a look at this one?"
Alexandra looks outside the glass, not paying much attention to the elevator at all.
Jimmy: "Well, I’ve never had much problem with security."
Jimmy‘ takes a look at the panel. I’m guessing it's not open to the public.
JayM: Nope, requires some password. Alphanumeric before you try. Also, if you mean physical access, you can reach it easely, it's just in the wall
Jimmy‘ tries some traditional security holes, some buffer overflows, you know, traditional hackery.
Jimmy` rolled d100 and got 97 for a total of 97
Jimmy` shakes his head, his eyes going wide.
Jimmy: "Wait. What?"
You can hear a muffled sound of klaxons in the distance
Jimmy: "Uhh, is this way more important than I was expecting? Because… this is like nothing I’ve ever seen, here!"
JayM: I think Jimmy tripped the alarm
AshleyVonT walks forward and bows. //"May I take a look?"
Jimmy: "Uh… yeah, sure, definitely."
Jimmy‘ looks around frantically as he steps back.
Kolitk blinks. "What did you do, Jimmy?"
Jimmy: "I don’t know. The security was really strange, somehow."
AshleyVonT uses her knowedge of the Ilirians and Military structures to see if she can find a hole to exploit.
Jimmy: "Uh, it's hard to explain why without delving into the technobabble, though…"
[OOC] AshleyVonT: roll?
Kolitk: "Ah. Alrrright."
JayM: //Indeed, Amine

JayM: Go at it
AshleyVonT rolled 1d100 and got 20 for a total of 20
[OOC] AshleyVonT: that is a tidy pass, and shuld still pass with the 'too many cooks in the kitchen' penalty, not sure what the difficulty of it is.
Ashley finds out the security password after a few tries, this isn't using standard ilirian military methods, nor any military kind of system you've met before. But the elevator opens up nontheless, just as you can hear many, many footsteps coming down from both sides of the corridor
AshleyVonT: "very odd, I suggest we all pile in…Someone take care of the panel so we can't be followed…"
AshleyVonT hurries inside.
Jimmy‘ rigs up a chemical fuse to disable it in about twenty-so seconds.
Erinia boards the elevator along, it is an oddly big elevator
Jimmy` gets in quickly.
There is a small panel there to choose floors, there are 20 floors, you’re in the tenth
AshleyVonT: "i don't think we're going to be able to go back that way…Any clue if we should go 'up' or 'down'?"
Alexandra pulls her jacket on and her goggles down before boarding. //"Am beink underwater, if somethink goes kaput, highest floor means we have less to be swimmink."
Kolitk hits the '20' button after walking in last
The elevator closes it's door just in time to let a couple of beams gaze past you without harming. The elevator goes all the way up to the 15th floor and stops, a small fingerprint imput panel opening up below the floor selector button
AshleyVonT: "Highest floor also is the least secure, and least liekly to have anything of value…What is it you always say about mushrooms?"
AshleyVonT looks to Jimmy. "You wish to give it another shot?"
Jimmy: "Oh, those are easy."
Kolitk tilts her head to the side. "That iss not norrmal, corrrrrect?"
Jimmy‘ leans down to the panel and crosses some of the wires leading into it. This may require a bit of screwdriving first.
Jimmy` rolled d100 and got 9 for a total of 9
Alexandra winks at Ashley. "Exactly. Is meanink we go down."
Jimmy is, indeed, able to fool the system, and the elevator starts to go up once again. It reachs up to the twentieth floor, and the doors open
Kolitk pokes her head out and looks around.
You end up in a long and narrow corridor, lit up from above. There are no doors in this part of the corridor
AshleyVonT nods to Alexandra with a grin "Not exactly abnormal, for secret military facility."
AshleyVonT: "So, do we check out this floor then?"
Jimmy` strides out, examining the lights absentmindedly.
As you move ahead you find that after a while there are glass windows in both sides of the corridor with a door by their side. On the other side a variety of abandoned labs, most empty but with still scattered equipment abound
Jimmy: "Empty…"
Jimmy` listens for klaxons.
JayM: //Mind you, there’s still wokring computers and such

Kolitk quickly follows on out after Jimmy, maybe moving to get just a tad in front of him, in case.
JayM: Klaxons still still blare in the lower floors
Kolitk: "Hmm…"
Further down, you reach a final steel double doors, it has a huge biohazard sign on it and both a fingerprint scanner but also what you can identify as a DNA reader
Jimmy: "You know, I'm going to go inspect one of those labs."
Kolitk looks back and forth past the glass. //"There is a lot of those machines arround everywherre…"
Jimmy: "Leaving equipment like that empty… it's strange."
Jimmy‘ opens the door to one of the labs, if there is an obvious such door.
Alexandra says matter of factly, "Well, if they are thinkink ahead, as well, they are puttink information where least security is beink as trick. But am thinkink they have no need for trick — base is hidden well. Hard to get here."
JayM: //There are also a lot of boxes and stuff, as if they were moving

There is an obvious door to the labs. It’s mostly a lot of stuffs being packed, but not yet entirely into crates
JayM: Do any of you have Healing or a Lore that might apply?
Jimmy‘ opens the door and heads inside, picking his way around packing crates. He sits down at one of the consoles.
[OOC] AshleyVonT: i have healing.
[OOC] Jimmy: Jimmy has full healing and L: Plants, among other things.
JayM: You two roll you healing
[OOC] Jimmy: He also has a considerable knowledge of, well, anatomy. You know, how biological entities work on the inside. But mostly in a mytho-alchemical sense.
Jimmy` rolled d100 and got 65 for a total of 65
[OOC] Kolitk: I got healing as well.
JayM: Kolitk will suffer a penalty, because it’s for identification purposes
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 15 for a total of 15
AshleyVonT rolled 1d100 and got 75 ( Total: 75 ) **
[OOC] Kolitk: pass by 45
[OOC] Jimmy: Pass by about 8 or so here.
Jimmy ends up finding, near the console, a small jar full of clay, for some reason, along with a variety of notes on alchemy
Jimmy: "Clay? Hmm."
Jimmy: "The earth, that which resists, the firmament…"
Jimmy‘ crumbles some lumps of clay from the jar through his fingers, before replacing it into the jar.
Those who passed can identify a lot of those material as medical equipment, also a lot of them deal with altering DNA and even cloning. That one tube over there is actually an artificial womb, though it is way too large for any known lifeform, except maybe a behemoth
Jimmy: "Birth, and clay."
Jimmy` goes through the notes.
JayM: That, Jimmy, it’s a Clay container for you, but I got not my notes with me, I'll tell you what it really is when I get to Krysta (my comp) again. Also, those notes aret he Alchemical Guard alchemy
Jimmy: (How huge, and is it full?)
Kolitk blinks. //"I rrememberrr seeing notes like this on Suka'ss ship… How odd…"
JayM: //Full and I said I'll tell you later how huge it is because I lack my notes

AshleyVonT doesn't see anything that peaks her interest.
Kolitk walks over to the equipment and starts to inspect it a bit close, tilting her head a bit more.
AshleyVonT: "I don't see anything peticularly note worthy…"
Kolitk then quite suddenly wince and holds a hand to her head and shuts her eyes tightly.
AshleyVonT:
[OOC] AshleyVonT: +"+"
JayM: I suppose sometime Jimmy will get down to that console?
[OOC] Jimmy: Haha, yup.
Jimmy‘ sits down at the console.
Kolitk opens her eyes and shakes her head after a few second and stares intently at the machines. //"These… arrn’t… Norrmal. Um… Set forr… … Non-living beingss…"
Jimmy: "Ashley, you you figured out credentials for their system, right?"
Alexandra looks at the Moogle, then peers over Jimmy's shoulder.
Jimmy: "Sorry Alexandra, that's my brand of alchemy there."
AshleyVonT: "Nothing too special…Yeah, I think…"
Jimmy: "Think you could get me in?"
Jimmy‘ slides the chair away from the keyboard slightly.
Erinia goes over to look at the machine Kolitk was inspecting… She’s inpecting it herself
AshleyVonT: "need some help accessing the counsel?"
Jimmy: "That's what I asked for."
Kolitk: "… Homuculi…"
JayM: //Some Systems roll would be nice, Ashley

AshleyVonT rolled 1d100 and got 20 for a total of 20
Jimmy: "Thanks."
Ashley gets past the security systems of the computer. There is a lot of scrambled data, you can guess a lot of it are dummy files. As you browse through it you find out that this place was scheduled to be moved into another station a day ago and there's been some delays. Also find out that they're attempting to clone something, but the genetic data is far from being clear on what is being cloned, you never saw such before
Erinia suddenly eeps //"Oh, NO… They are NOT tryeing to clone that…"
Jimmy‘ looks into "delays".
Erinia is, mind you, busy with that one other piece of equipment
Kolitk: "…"
Kolitk ’s eyes go wide and she looks down at the moogle, "The… Thingss that killed everyone? The blood crreaturess?"
AshleyVonT sighs. "What are they cloning now?"
AshleyVonT: "…The Beast?"
JayM: //Jimmy: Delays included their feint operation of disrupting a trade route being undone faster than expected, and various missing ships

Jimmy: "Hmm…"
Erinia: "What? No, no. That would be even worse, the Ilirians aren't that stupid… But they might be, I'm just guessing what they are tryeing to clone. Did you find anything in that computer?"
Jimmy: "None of it's clear. They have some genetic data, but…"
Jimmy: "Haha. Bad habit - they didn't comment their code."
Erinia hops on Jimmy's lap //"Lemme give it a loo" she stops mid-sentence when she looks at the data "T-two-phased triple helix DNA…"
AshleyVonT: "Doesn't sound like it'd create anything useful…"
Erinia: "They didn't… Wait… This is a hybrid… Oh, no… I'm going to rip the heart of whoever is attempting this!"
Erinia: "This… This is the mix of Aeon DNA with… Beast DNA"
Jimmy: "Combining genetic data?"
Kolitk tilts her head to the side, more than a little confused and takes a glance at the monitor.
Jimmy: "I guess it's feasible, but the processing power…"
Kolitk: "… I thought so…"
AshleyVonT: "…Wait!..>What?!"
Erinia hops to the ground now "It must be around here… If they got that Aeon DNA they must have it somewhere around…" she says, rushing out of the room
Jimmy: "Hmm."
AshleyVonT: "…"
Jimmy: "You might want to follow her."
Kolitk quickly scrambles after the Moogle.
AshleyVonT nods and has Eins pick her up and quickly follow after the Moogle.
Jimmy‘ copies the data to a disk and stores it on a pouch on his belt.
Alexandra does so. She’s very cool-nerved today, for some reason or another.
Jimmy: "I'll be with you in a few moments, alright?"
Kolitk: "Just be carrreful!"
Erinia runs to the end of the corridor, where there is that large double doors with the biohazard simbol. Something strange happens, though, as she runs. From her little pink batty wings lightning crackles, and two bird wings made of pure thunder sprout, she lets out and shriek as she starts to pummel the door with lightning magic, shouting something you can't really understand
JayM: //But it does seems like a language of sorts

AshleyVonT: "…"
Kolitk is, understandably, baffled at hearing a language she doesn't understand and skids to a stop. >_>
[OOC] AshleyVonT: but not baffled by the wings and ligning magic.:p
[OOC] Alexandra: Completely normal!
[OOC] Kolitk: The not understanding is a lot more strange to her. All you space people are freaky mutants. :p
AshleyVonT looks to see if there is a control panel.
JayM: There is, inded, a control panel
JayM: It's a bit of a risky job, but you can get to it without hurting yourself if you're at least careful
AshleyVonT has Eins move over near it and see tries to see if she can open the door and cease the barrage.
[OOC] Alexandra: also, on another note entirely, I'm being pulled AFK every now and again to do laundry. Sorry if I'm unresponsive at times. >_<
JayM: Well, Systems check
AshleyVonT rolled 1d100 and got 71 for a total of 71
[OOC] AshleyVonT: well, it's a pass with no penalty…
As soon as the door opens up, with difficulty now getting partially molten, you get welcomed by an energy bazooka barrage aiming right at the opening door, the party has time to dive for cover, but they all hit Erinia square, at least one of those shots being a fatal one
Jimmy‘ looks up startled from his seat, dropping the disk he was about to put away. He picks it back up then rushes to rejoin his comrades. Well, that or look at the chaos from a safe position in the doorway.
Now that the barrage has ceased, you can see on the other side at least fourteen ilirian guards with their cannons armed at you, in the back various rows of very large eggs and a single artifical womb that seems to be raising what looks like a very huge bird, with crimson read feathers with golden patterns in them
AshleyVonT eeks and ducks down, probaby with Eins covering her.
will wait for the biggest gap in th eblast being fired, and is then going to attempting to dive from one side of the hallway to the other and grab the little moogle. : .<
JayM: You may or may not identify that as Phoenix
As Kolitk’s hand touches Erinia's body she's forced to let go of it because her body is as hot as a campfire, and getting even hotter
JayM: Not to say she recieved a shock
AshleyVonT hisses out. //"Stay away from her, she may not be able to distinguish friend from foe!"
JayM: //Well, the Ilirians aren't moving from their defensive position

Kolitk: "AAAHCH!"
JayM: Erinia is, apparently, dead, with a headshot. Eww
JayM: Well, anyone doing anything?
Alexandra stays behind the door, doing nothing at all — except for drinking a few bottles (to recover MP!)
Kolitk: "…"// Kolitk slumps back again the wall and shakes her head. "{If you all put away your guns and walk out of here quietly, I promise my friends will not kill the lot of you.}"
AshleyVonT eyes the defensive perimeter, wondering if there is something they could use to take out the lot of them.
JayM: //Well… Roll mea d100, Kol

Kolitk rolled d100 and got 51 for a total of 51
Kolitk gets her answer, a hail of shots
JayM: Ashley: It's difficult, you got a single doorway inside the place, and not much cover inside
Jimmy‘ peeks around the corner.
Kolitk: "{Have it your way.}"// Kolitk glances back down at the hallway towards Alexandra and Jimmy, to see how ready they are or arn’t.
AshleyVonT: "that creature in the back, if we free it…"
About now you can feel heat coming up from behind you. What the heck, seems like a spiral of flames just started to coalesce around Erinia's body
Jimmy: "Would it survive?"
Kolitk: "If we do not hit it, prrrobably."
AshleyVonT: "Isn't it phoenix or something?"
Jimmy: "…With that machinery? We can't be sure."
JayM: //Hum… Ashley, now that you look without shorts coming down your way, it seems a fair bit odd… Like… Unfinished like an… unborn

[OOC] Alexandra: Buh, 45 MP.
JayM: Ignore my typos
[OOC] Jimmy: Do shorts often come down when Ashley is - oh ok
AshleyVonT: "Can anyone check? … Huh, it looks weird…like it's still inside it's egg."
Jimmy: "Like they're still in the process of cloning it, and it's still in a pre-mature state?"
AshleyVonT: "Hard to say…"
Kolitk: "… It might be one of the hybrrids. Killing it might not be a bad idea. We can check afterrr we get rid of the fish with prrrojectile weapons."
AshleyVonT looks at the catgirl. //"I don't see any guns on you…"
AshleyVonT: "And their position is fortified."
Kolitk stands up slowly, gripping her spear in a hand. "Do not need one."
Jimmy: "Well…"
Jimmy: "I don't know, you'd really only need to shatter the glass with something to make it lose homeostasis."
Jimmy: "Er, you know. The state it needs to stay in to live?"
To make the situation worse, right now lightning crashes out of nowhere, into Erinia's body. Suddenly, a small storm of flames of lightning has taken place where her dead body fell, and from it comes a burst of flame and lightning, that goes past the door and sort of explodes inside the room, sending people tumbling backwards, but not hurt. From it emerges… It seems like a phoenix, with rose-pink wings, and not really that large, sure, larger than normal, but not giant
JayM: //Erinia's body is also gone

Kolitk: "…"
Jimmy: "So if you hit the incubation chamber with, uh, I don't know, something kind of-"
Jimmy: "Wait, what was that?"
AshleyVonT: "…figured something liek this was soon to happen, death is rarely the end…"
It screeches, shouting something that you can't understand either, then it shouts again in Ilirian //"{GIVE BACK WHAT YOU'VE STOLEN FROM ME!}"
Alexandra chuckles darkly.
JayM: //It gets pelted with shots, showing it's not nearly as resilient as you've tought, getting quite hurt in the process

Jimmy: "Something… about yea big, kind of hard, I don't know. A projectile."
Kolitk: "I do not know, but it would appearr to be on ourr side, and it has thrrown the Ilirian's about, so the time to act iss now."
AshleyVonT motions. //"You first…"
Jimmy‘ draws his sword and cuts in. Not that he uses his sword.
Kolitk is already running towards the nearest fish suit with her spear, silly. >_>
JayM: //Well, you all be cool and kewl and finish those people!

JayM: There are about twelve people armed in here, and five or six in scientifical gear
AshleyVonT slowly moves her way is, taking to the back to avoid incoming fire, she creates some poison and throws it at any nearby hostile.
[OOC] Kolitk: No swirly? <.<
JayM: I could, but it’d be freakadelic
JayM: Do you want it?
[OOC] AshleyVonT: I DO NOT WNAT with 12 enemies.
[OOC] Kolitk: /me goes to type up something then. <_<
[OOC] Jimmy: hey Ashley I've got dream powder.
JayM: You have a very huge chance of winning against those 12 enemies in normal battle with the help of the pink phoenix
[OOC] AshleyVonT: dream powder sounds good, though it'd only sleep 9 of them…
JayM: Well, do tell me if you want combat or not
[OOC] Jimmy: Let's kill shit!
[OOC] AshleyVonT: I cna deal without.:p
Kolitk rushes into the room, first slamming her shoulder into one of the worker types and sending him flying into one of the soldier type from the momentum, before spining back around and jamming her spear into the chest of another nearby located guard. She stops for a second, then flings that person from off of her spear using the moment from spinngin into the two she'd knocked over previous as the others enter into the room and d
[OOC] AshleyVonT: into the room and d
JayM: Broke on //"and d"
[OOC] Kolitk: do whatever. :p
JayM: //Indeed, get a move on

AshleyVonT is creating poisons and shotting it at peple.
JayM: Poor Peple ;_; He was just part of the tech support staff of this movie! Now I'll need another cameraman
JayM: Anyway
Jimmy‘ wades his way through the firefight to inspect the incubation chamber. There’s a fair bit of slicing on the way.
Alexandra sticks in the back this time, firing off shots of stone to make sure the staff is incapacitated. Rather than involve herself in a bloody mess, she's just playing clean up.
The pink phoenix beats her wings a bit, and a faint sweet smell permeates the air. Then, it screeches, and the nine remaining guards just start to… Shoot at eachother
JayM: Everyone give me an SPR roll too
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 25 for a total of 25
AshleyVonT rolled 1d100 and got 46 for a total of 46
Jimmy‘ rolled d100 and got 97 for a total of 97
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 18 for a total of 18
[OOC] Jimmy: SPR is, of course, Jimmy’s crap stat.
[OOC] Alexandra: … oh gosh today is not Jimmy's day
[OOC] Kolitk: Pass by… 10, amusingly.
[OOC] AshleyVonT: exact pass.
JayM: Jimmy, isn't that pink phoenix just the most… Beautiful thing you ever saw? Each if her every moves if as entrancing as a hipnotical dance
Jimmy‘ isn’t getting much done for now.
Kolitk blinks a little at the fishmen all start shooting eachother. //"…" But that just makes her job of incomasitating the ones most hurt all that easier.
The bird settles down and lands. She looks at each of you and her image starts to fade. In a swirl of energy she vanishes, what is left in her place is Erinia, apparently alive, and intact, sans for very damaged clothes, with only a minimal set of fire-and-lightning proof suit covering her "Grr… Tell me one of them is alive…"
AshleyVonT goes to look over the embyreos.
Kolitk points over at the Soldier and Technician she only knocked out at the begining.
Erinia stoms over to them, looking at them
[OOC] Jimmy: Tell me when Jimmy stops being in Buh? mode.
JayM: //He is, currently, Charm(4)

Kolitk will then go about putting the tip of her spear through the wet suits and into the Ilirian's chests. Not her fault they didn't want to live. <_<
JayM: Effect is on Erinia
JayM: Ashley: Thre is only one phoenix in the last stages before birth in that is in the tube in the back, and all those various warm eggs
AshleyVonT looks them over to see if they are living still.
JayM: They are all living, indeed. The eggs are being incubated, even
AshleyVonT: "Well, looks like they were breeding the phoenix…"
Erinia pulls out a small vial with a foul smell and places it in the nose of that technican still alive, waking the poor gal up
She steps right on top of her, and places a foot in her throat //"{Where did you find my DNA? Where is the data on it's pure form?}"
AshleyVonT: "…"
Kolitk gives a curious glance over her shoulder at Erinia, then walks over to Jimmy and taps him on the shoulder. "Iss it rreal or a hybrrid?"
AshleyVonT examines the bird embyreo, for any signs of 'moogle'-ness.
She isn't giving a chance for the Ilirian to answer given how she's suffocating her, and not noticing it
JayM: //Not at all, Ashley. Seems like a normal Phoenix. Well, except they don't usually have the golden markings in the wings

AshleyVonT: "I don't think we cna determine if these are hybreid without taking a sample and examining it…"
Alexandra stoops over, just staring. It's one of those rare times where you can tell gears are turning inside Alexa's head in place of her blank, unreadable stare. She taps Elinia. //"Am not lettink answer come through windpipe."
Erinia blinks, and lifts the pressure of her foot
Ilirian: "{W-w-w-w-what are you talking about!}"
AshleyVonT: "These do have some unusual features…"
AshleyVonT: "Nothing suggests the Beast…I don't think…"
Erinia: "{DON'T FOOL ME! Where did you get that!}"
Erinia points to the tube inthe back
Kolitk tilts her head and pokes Jimmy. "Jimmy?"
AshleyVonT tries to see if she casn detect any signs of the beast in these creatures.
JayM: //Nope, though it might have something to do with your lack of resources

Ilirian: "{I just did what I was told! I know nothing"
AshleyVonT tries to see if there is anyway she could get a sample…
Alexandra: "{Then who would know?}"
Alexandra idly twirls her sword in one hand, bringing it down in her other's glove.
JayM: Well, unless you plan to, like, get INTO the tube and take a piece of it
Iliran: "{I don't know! The chief of staff wasn't here when we were sent to watch over the living specimens}"
AshleyVonT looks, would it be possible to get inside anyway?
JayM: Either if you use one of the consoles around to open it up normally, or if you go to the open top and dive
[OOC] JayM: Peter, are you AFK or not?
[OOC] JayM: Just to answer Ice there
[OOC] AshleyVonT: clearly Jimmy is still stupified.
[OOC] JayM: Well, that he is, but just to know of Peter haven't vanished
Kolitk prods Jimmy in the side. //"… Arre you alrrright?"
AshleyVonT operates the consoles, probably seeing of any of them simply have a arm to control to pick off a sample.
JayM: //No… You'd have to empty up the tube of liquid and lower the glass in order to access it

JayM: That'd probably be fatal to the specimen in this stage
AshleyVonT glances over at Kolitk. //"Stop fussing over him, he was probably effected by that powder that made the Ilarians attack each other." She examines how hard it would be to dip down in the water and grab a sample.
JayM: //Not that hard, there's a few tubes to dodge but nothing too dificult

Kolitk just quietly shoots Ashley a look for a second before going back to fussing over Jimmy.
JayM: I suppose, that he'll snap out of it just when Peter returns
AshleyVonT shakes her head and mummbles somethign about 'silly Mithra'. before examone the possibiliyt, she'd be afriad of being trapped in there, so she'd liekly get a piece fo rope to tie around herself, and have Eins hold to other end and pull her out when she got whatever sample she needed.
JayM: Well, you could get a feather easely enough, it'll also bring a bit of skin since you had to pluck it. But, anything else will require more patience work
AshleyVonT is content with a feather, she'd prefer to trim it off with her knife though.
JayM: Done
JayM: Well, Ashley's now all wet, and has gained 1x //"Thunder Phoenix Pinion"
Kolitk blinks, finally realizing what Ashley is doing. "… Wass that wise? What if it wass… contaminated with the Beast?"
AshleyVonT ponder what equipement is around. "I have some minor control…and no one else was helping, we need to hurry or this place will be crawling with those guards."
Erinia now happy with her answers is suffocating the Ilirian some more
AshleyVonT looks at her curiously. "Did they not have to teach you some control as well?"
Kolitk frowns. "They fall easily enough."
AshleyVonT: "Even the mightiest of warriors will falter in the face of innumerable masses."
AshleyVonT walks over to Jimmy, he usually seem to be carrying so amount of diagnostic equipement on himself at all times, she decides to help herself for the time being and examine the feather.
Kolitk: "…"
AshleyVonT: "Anyone have a plan for getting out of here?"
Kolitk: "Same way we came in?"
Alexandra: "Is soundink good to me."
AshleyVonT: "Might not be an option, they hardwire lock us out of the system, I know I would if I was in there shoes and had someone bypass this many eletronic defenses. There are also th troops, who are surely setting up defenses for us, epecting us to go back to the ship…"
AshleyVonT: "assuming they haven't comendeere the ship already and flow it away so we can't use it."
JayM: //An electronic voice says //"Self-destruct sequence initiated. This base will self-destruct in ten minutes"
AshleyVonT: "it's not like it isn't there ship we stole to make the journey."
AshleyVonT: "…"
AshleyVonT: "well, it seems we have a time limit as well now…"
Kolitk picks up Jimmy with a grunt and rests him on her shoulder. "We shall find out soon. Lead the way, Alexandrra?"
AshleyVonT looks over at the moogle. "So Miss Phoenix, what should we do with your breathern? They'll die…"
[OOC] Alexandra: Lessee … how many KP did I use last session?
Kolitk sighs and speaks quietly. "It is betterr they die than they merrge with the Beast."
Erinia looks up, and says something else you can't understand "Tsk… Those things are… Half-made clones of me. Those things shouldn't exist. They're also… What Kolitk says"
AshleyVonT shrugs. "Such distinction…if I'd known that I wouldn't have taken such care retreiving a sample…"
AshleyVonT packs up the equipement she borrowed and has Eins pick her up. "I suppose we should try as you indicated…I shant expect much result and advise we keep our eyes out for other methods…"
JayM: //Well, what's the plan, running towards the elvator?

JayM: Alexa: Only 1
[OOC] Alexandra: And the auto-success for Charismatic. So 3.
JayM: Indeed, so… 4 total
[OOC] Kolitk: Follow behind Alexandra since she has two sword and not a little person that can't move by their own freewill on her shoulder. <_<
JayM: Jimmy can move by his own free will, he's just enamorated!
JayM: Well
[OOC] Alexandra: noooo, I meant 3 total. The auto-success was 2 KP!
JayM: Ah, right
[OOC] Alexandra: Anyway!
[OOC] AshleyVonT: Get Away Queen?:p
[OOC] Alexandra: Yup!
JayM: That does works!
You can hear a loud crash from the wall, it is suddenly blown up but something erects an energy field to prevent the vacuum of space sucking up everything. Whoa, what is Alexa's Synchro Fighter doing here?
[OOC] Jimmy: Haha back.
Kolitk … … … o_O
Alexandra calmly puts a remote control labelled //"I WIN" back into her jacket. "…vhat?"
AshleyVonT smirks. "Clever, i was just thinking how convient one of these would be…"
Kolitk: "… Isss that norr
Errrrr, do not answerrr that."
AshleyVonT hurries inside, she can no desire to be exploded.
Jimmy: "Huh? What?"
Kolitk will move herself and Jimmy inside. After Alexandra opens it up. :p
Kolitk: "We arre leaving now. Arrre you well now?"
AshleyVonT assumed it awas alreayd open.
After everyone moves inside, it's AI starts driving it away from the place, though it's going to be hard to hightail out of the place with those five gunships after you without Alexa in the 'controls'
AshleyVonT: "…looks like we got company…"
Alexandra steps in the controls. You're all squishy inside the ship, y'know.
Kolitk remembers!
JayM[GSR]: //Well, a Vehicles check!

Alexandra rolled d100 and got 74 for a total of 74
AshleyVonT prepares for a bumby ride.
[OOC] Alexandra: What was it that Kolitk did last time? Mess around inside Alexa and give her bonuses? >_>
[OOC] Kolitk: Systems check to give [Stat] Up (2), yeah.
[OOC] AshleyVonT: Kolitk with her 20% chance to do so,/:P
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 83 for a total of 83**
Kolitk doesn't remember what buttons did what! :p
AshleyVonT stares at Kolitk. //"What are you doing? You're going to break her mind or soemthing banging on stuff like that…"
Alexa's ship gets shot a lot, but you all eventually loose the damn Ilirians and make your way back to the Oran
Kolitk shrugs. "It worked last time."
JayM: //Well, off to debriefing, I suppose? About now Jimmy snaps off his trance, and you all, including Erinia, get to find Suka staring at some comm screen with data

AshleyVonT: "…You really shouldn't mess with stuff you don't understand…"
Kolitk: "It worked perfectly well beforre."
Suka: "What all happened, exactly? I got reports of one of the Synchro Fighters vanishing and it returning damaged"
AshleyVonT sighs. //"Sometimes I wonder who is the bigger threat to us, the enmies or ourselves…"
AshleyVonT: "We needed it to extract us…"
Suka: "Right. Well, did you get any data on Project NA?"
Erinia: "I… Did anyone remember to make a copy of the data?"
Erinia is embarassed, mind you
Kolitk: "Jimmy might have."
AshleyVonT: "it was apparantly a projecte to combine the dna of clones of Erimia here with that of the Beast. All of the project at that base has been destroyed after they activated a self-desctruct bsequence, realizing they'd be compromised."
AshleyVonT eyes Jimmy. "I beleive he did…"
Suka blinks "How do… No, I won't ask. Then, could I have the disk?"
[OOC] JayM: Peter?
[OOC] Alexandra: Peter, Jimmy's out of his trance!
[OOC] AshleyVonT: * Jimmy hads Suka over the disk.
JayM: //I suppose that we can end this?

[OOC] Kolitk: I'm not actually sure Jimmy wants to give the disk over, lol. *pokes Peter*

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License