O R D 10

[OOC] Alexandra: She's retreated to a different room to watch, hah
Last we saw our heroes they had just decided to double-cross Nisk and, instead of going to their next destination they now decided to hunt down the Knight of Clothes to bring him as a peace offering to the Markin chieftain. However, in the shadows of the night they recieve a call from the Oran
Their wrist-comms ring in silent mode, requesting for you to press the 'Stealth Communication' button
Kolitk totally doens't have a wrist com, suckers.
AshleyVonT pushed it on hers.
Alexandra sighs, taps the button, and whispers, "Da?"
AshleyVonT doesn't move from ehr comfy position though.
From the wrist-comm a small spidery like machine climbs over your arms and places itself near you ear like a headphone. You can hear Yate whispering "Pretend you're not talking, like, do something, don't let anybody know we're talking"
Jimmy‘ turns on his comm.
Yate: "Good, you all settled down?" he says, then whisper-yells "What in the name of the grreat crrystal werre you DOING?"
Kolitk sleeps, head still on her comfy Kisro pillow.
Do: "you have a plan even?"
Yate said that, the GM dies
JayM: And I actually need to go eat, bummer
AshleyVonT has Eins ’hide' her actions. "It seems we have agreed to bring Nisk back to the tribe for them to deal with."
JayM: And back
Yate: "You agrreed to… WHAT! Oh, goddess… Heavens…" he seems to be stuttering here "Oh, well… Keep me inforrmed of how things go, warrn if you need assistance"
AshleyVonT: "Ask him to come back here?"
Kolitk shifts ever so slightly in her sleep
Alexandra pulls out a small make-up mirror (who knew?) and hides the comm in her sleeve. Through some lipstick application, she mumbles "(Am havink word for traitors, but am doubtink you cannot pronounce.)"
Yate: "Go back there? His signal shows he neverr left the village… He's been sorrt of… Hoverring arround you this whole time"
AshleyVonT whispers agian. "Useful to know."
Yate: "*sigh* Okay, sorry interrrpting" he seems to have gained a whole truckload of confidence suddenly "Go back to yourr mission"
[OOC] AshleyVonT: are we all in one room still?
JayM: Same room
JayM: So, yeah, actions?
AshleyVonT whisper a final statement. "Yes, Sir."
Kolitk continues to sleep on the Kisro pillow. :p
AshleyVonT then gets up and looks at the others first then around the room carefully.
Alexandra pockets the mirror and lipstick. You saw nothing.
It's night, before you all went to sleep. You can grab some more Zs if you want, or not
AshleyVonT looks t Alexandra. "So, do we finish sleeping tonight, or should we start now?"
Alexandra folds her arms. "…cannot to beink lettink this Nisk runski. If we sleep, one will keep watch. If we leave…we have no plan, do we?"
AshleyVonT simply nods. "I suppose we wait till morning then."
JayM: So, skipping to the morning? If you do, tell me so and there we go!
Alexandra looks at Kisro, then shakes her head slightly. "I feel fine. Will keep watch and not sleep."
AshleyVonT eyes her. "Are you sure? We could take shifts? Atleast us two?"
Alexandra laughs. "Ah, feel free to beink joinink me, but I will not sleep."
JayM: So… On to the next day!
[OOC] Alexandra: Nothing happens? Even though we're on watch? ;_;
JayM: Nope, nothing this night ^^
[OOC] Alexandra: getting us all jumpy. *grumble*
The sun comes in gently through the window, it calmly goes by each one of you sharing it's warmth
AshleyVonT stretches and gets up agian from her comfy maid-bed. "We have alot of work today."
Kolitk yawns, stretching out on her Kisro pllow.
Alexandra starts up, slightly staggering. "Oo-fah…da!"
Kolitk sits up, glances around, mostly at Alexandra, "So…"
Alexandra clicks open the comm to see where Nisk's current location is. "Da, da…am lookink."
Alexandra: "In meantime…"
Kolitk tilts her head slightly.
Actually, the comm doesn't shows his location. It shows all of yours and if you go back to planetary-scale display you can see many dots of those officers still on leave in this planet. But no, no Nisk
Alexandra takes her goggles off and shakes her hair, loosening it up a bit. "…Yate? Where is beink Nisk?"
AshleyVonT: "We found the one you promised the Chieftess."
Yate shows up in a smaller display of the map "Hum… He seems to be furrtherr up norrth, behind some housess"
Alexandra checks her comm's display in that area. "Hmm…"
No sign of marked activity
Kolitk: "Found? Then… why arre we still waiting herrre?"
AshleyVonT: "Just waiting for you and the others."
Alexandra closes the comm without another word, abruptly cutting off communication with Yate. "…am gettink two conflictink messages."
AshleyVonT: "He's probably about to start a new fire, we better go if you wnat to catch him…"
Kolitk: "…?"
Alexandra stands upright and speaks with a commanding vigor. "Kolitk, stay behind. Others, go and investigate. Comm display is not readink right, and Yate may still be loyal to Nisk…"
Alexandra shakes her head and mutters distinctly, "spineless little — " and cuts into her native Russian!
Kolitk blinks. "…Why am I to stay behind, Alexandrra?"
AshleyVonT looks at Jimmy and Kisro… "Are you sure that is wisest?"
Alexandra jerks a thumb at Kisro. "Doggy has nose, can smell fire. Boy recognizes other signs, as well. Girl admittedly has sharp wits and can think on feet. We two share same traits when alone, too."
Kolitk blinks again.
AshleyVonT snaps and has Eins pick her up. "Quickly then."
Alexandra: "You know the planet, da?"
Kolitk nods,
Alexandra nods back. "Makes you good as two here, then."
AshleyVonT heads over where Yate said, 'with' Jimmy and Kisro whose players are ignoring us.=>.>=
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Baha, sorry.)
Jimmy` follows. Yes. Definitely.
Kolitk: "Aah. But… Why arre we to… stay?" Kolitk looks slightly distressed, then shakes her head to clear it. "…Orrr, I suppose we arre to stay behind, jsut incase, Alexandrra?"
Reaching where Yate told you, Nisk is right there, facing down. His hood over his head "You found me" he says in a mechanical voice
Alexandra nods and heads to the chieftesses’ tent. "We have element of surprise…or am hopink. But WILL have numbers."
Kolitk grabs her spear form off the ground and follows after Alexa.
AshleyVonT smiles. "Seems that way."
Nisk: "What now?"
AshleyVonT: "I suppose we'd like you to come with us."
He nods slowly, he'll follow, sincerely
Alexandra clicks open the comm and tries to find Nisk's location — if she has the ability to search for specific units then the area, not the other way around.
No, Nisk won't show up. His comm ain't connected to the Oran's system
AshleyVonT has Kisro lead, and her , indicating for Jimmy to do the same, walk behind him in, the three makign a triangle formation with Nisk at the middle, keeping an eye out for him not to do anything funny, then start to lead him back to the CHieftess's hut.
Jimmy‘ takes his point of the triangle.
Nisk respectifully keeps his eyes down the whole trip
AshleyVonT I guess then ends up in the chieftess’s hutt then?
It's a short jog to the Chieftain's hut, really. It was close, that was dangerous. You're likely to meet Kolitk and Alexandra there already
The two guards eye Nisk "Who that?"
AshleyVonT repelies stoicly. "Prisoner."
Guard: "Found him?"
Kolitk hisses, then strids over to Nisk, grabbing him by the collar and staring into his eye, if possible, for a moment. She then smacks him across the face, hard.
Alexandra whirls around, startled slightly at the promptness. "Erwha? He…"
Jimmy‘: "Yeah."
As you pull him by the collar you can see his face. He’s got a face… Let's say it'd meet the standards of a few races in terms of beauty. He takes it hard, but doesn't says a thing
Alexandra laughs and shakes her head, muttering to herself again. "Da…never can be too careful.
Alexandra "
The guards look at the display, and open up the door "Follow" one of them says, and start to lead you to the chieftain
AshleyVonT doesn't say anything, though she's defiently on her guard now.
Kolitk narrows her eyes, then shoves Nisk thourgh the door, before walking in after him with her spear pointed at his back.
He seems to be 100% passive and submissive there
Alexandra walks in last, arms folded. She pulls Kolitk aside.
[OOC] Alexandra: …after unfolding her arms.
You find the chieftain in the same place she was before, in her throne in the end of the corridor "Ah… You find trraitorr"
Kolitk is pulled asaide, barely managing to hold in a startled yep of suprise.
Alexandra whispers in her ear, "…was too easy…"
Kolitk blinks, then nods back. "Yess, be carreful…" She then recomposes herself and moves back to having her spear pointed at Nisk's back and addresses the chieftess. "Yess, we find Trraitorrr."
A small mass of guards gathers around "<See! They are not as strong as they say!>" the chieftainess starts in Amazonian "<The outsiders captured him! The army is ready! Today the Markin empire will finally destroy it's last wall!>" she proclaims. The guards there cheer
Jimmy‘ scratches his head.
Jimmy`: "I wonder if it’s the good kind of too easy, though."
Alexandra searches the room for any signs of metal — er, arcanite, in this case.
JayM: No, not a sign. Apparently they took your words as law there
Kolitk: "…Actually. How um, did you managed to brring him back so quickly, Jimmy?"
Alexandra kneels down to draw another circle, motioning to the guards to back off. "Now, now, please to be steppink away from Nisk. One test."
Jimmy‘ steps well away. He’s aware of the concentration needed.
The guards eyes her oddly, the chieftain asks "What?"
Alexandra: "Keep guard, yes! But no crowdink, please?"
Chieftain: "What arre you doing?"
The guards are smart enough to back off
[OOC] Alexandra: now, is the chieftess?
[OOC] Alexandra: >_>
The chieftain ain't moving from her throne because, well, it's far away enough, let's say
Kolitk still has her spear on Nisk's back, though. >_>
Nisk seems like a domesticated cat, not moving
Alexandra finishes the circle, claps her hands, and extends them in the direction of Nisk. "Testink, testink, oneski, twoski..!"
AshleyVonT: "…"
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 1 ( Total: 1 )
[OOC] Alexandra: …
[OOC] AshleyVonT: You ate out crit.
Well, you manage to destroy any and all metals in Nisk's possesion, for no cost at MP too. There you go
[OOC] Kolitk: Ate? Hell no, now you can be as awesome as you want with that circle. :D
Alexandra pulls off her best work to date and claps her hands! "…Weapons are beink gone, now."
The chieftain clasps her hands "Incrredible!" she starts into amazonian "<Guards! Take him into the cage! Get the weapons ready! Today they shall fall!>" she says, standing from her throne and starting to head out, the guards cheer in unison, four of them come to take Nisk
Alexandra stands up and speaks in Amazonian. "<Now, if want to keep the upper hand on Markin tribe…it would be best not to kill him, but to merely hold him hostage. He cannot do a thing to us.>"
Alexandra 'acks' and waves her arms to be heard. "<Did you not hear me?!>"
[OOC] Kolitk: Doman. Does Alexandra speak catgirl?
[OOC] Alexandra: Amazonian? Yes! With a 56 rating.
[OOC] Kolitk: Huh, you said she didn't last week. o_O
[OOC] Alexandra: …I had Kisro's sheet open at the time, aha.
[OOC] Alexandra: I'll check my history, just in case. O_o
Kolitk takes a steps foward, pushing Nisk down to the ground with her foot and glances over the other guards before adressing the Chieftess. "<…We retreived the prisoner to avoider> Eriole uses Sakura's Dark card in the end to force her to transform Light and Dark a war.>"
[OOC] Jimmy‘: …Bahahaha.
[OOC] Kolitk: >_<
Chieftain: "<Yes! He’s strong, will be a good mate>" she says, placing a hand under Nisk's chin to make him raise his head. She then waves for the other guards to take him away and they do so "<But now, Sarta shall fall!"
[OOC] Alexandra: AHAHA
[OOC] JayM: You fumbled hardly in the CP there
[OOC] Kolitk: Captured the prisoner to avoid a war^
She then heads out of the building, leaving you alone. There is now a lot of hustle and bustle in the. She does say one thing before disappearing "<We've been in war for a decade, this ends now>"
[OOC] AshleyVonT: That's the funneist C&P error ever.
Kolitk fumes, then heads after the guards to find Nisk again.
Alexandra claps and sarcastically continues on. "<Oh, you took one warrior, and he hardly put up a fight. This is surely a sign of your strength.>"
Alexandra: "Pah."
They're gone already
Kolitk is following them, yo.
[OOC] AshleyVonT: Oh yeah, Ashley has a extra language skill because German is covered by Terran.=>.>= Pow, she speaks catgirl now…=>.>=
As Kolitk follows them, she'll realize that what has gathered is… A giant army. Three tribes worth at least! A hundred warriors! And war machines too, that seem to be giant crossbows. Things of the sort never seen in Amazonia before!
They're already putting Nisk in a cage in a wagon
Kolitk quickly walks over to the cage…
Alexandra fumes and dashes outside, comm open. "YATE! Am havink Sputnik-scale problem here!"
Nisk is in what seems to be an animal cage, made out of wood, but says one thing "Don't get in the way of the plan" but he says that in… KADESHI?!?!
Yate appears in the screen of Alexa's comm "What?!" he seems to almost have a heart-attack when you say that
[OOC] JayM: And in a note, I believe that only Kol speaks Kadeshi
AshleyVonT follows after Kolitk, probably far enough away to miss the talking though.
JayM: OWOWOW
JayM: Internet will die in am oment
JayM: I may ping
Kolitk Stops in front of the cage, quickly reaching through and grabbing Nisk by the collar and pulling his face to the Bar. And leans foward and hisses back in the same languages, "<What 'plan', Nisk?>"
Alexandra: "Is Nisk supposed to be this submissive?!"
Jimmy‘: "Well, actually, culturally? Yes."
AshleyVonT: (9 rofl.:D! ))
[OOC] Kolitk: rofl indeed. :D
[OOC] Alexandra: Using Lore: Planetary Trivia and Lore: Geography, I retort with the opposite!
Alexandra points at Jimmy, head still turned to the comm. "Wrong!" And nothing more!
Nisk: "&Two years ago revels from the Markin came looking for Sartan help to overthrow the Chieftain. In the last twenty years she has been tryeing to take over all the other tribes in Amazonia. Do not mess with the plan, stay out of the way of the fight, you can’t stop it. The Stalkers will protect you when we rech Sarta&"
JayM: And ignore the typos, even though I had all this pingtime to write
JayM: Last thing I was was Ice roffling
JayM: He's also speaking in Kadeshi
Jimmy‘ has nothing to say.
[OOC] AshleyVonT: ashley can defualt on Kadeshi.:P
[OOC] JayM: If you want then roll it
Kolitk growls. "&…I should kill you now.&"
AshleyVonT rolled 1d100 and got 14 ( Total: 14 )
[OOC] AshleyVonT: WAHAHAHA
Alexandra closes the comm, exasperated, and yanks Kolitk away from the cage. "YOU! What be the dealski?"
Alexandra shouts this last part to Nisk. ahem.
Nisk has a slight grin "&When we reach Sarta, we can duel&" it quickly fades off his mouth
Nisk: "N-Nothing!"
Kolitk glares at Alexndra. "I was handling this!"
He stutters there, like some kid
AshleyVonT: "I think we should just let this all be."
AshleyVonT: "We have our own job to do, let’s get ready to travel agian."
Kolitk turns her glares back to Nisk. "&No games. You leave now or I kill you now.&"
Alexandra sighs. "Am beginnink to agree…."
Nisk: "&It won't matter if I leave, and if I leave it will look like somebody freed me. I didn't start this&"
With that, he stands and goes to the middle of the cage, where Kol won't be reaching him with her hands, and he just sits there
Alexandra stands on her tiptoes and yawns slightly.
Kolitk: "&You'll just kill them all if you stay here, I'm not so stupid as to believe you are doscile. So leave.&"
Nisk plain ignores her
Kolitk: "Fine."
However, she can feel somebody tapping in her shoulder "<Are you coming along with us? We shall have a great battle, come along!>" says a rather young rookie warrior
Alexandra takes her turn in front of the cage again. "<…you don't fear death, do you?>"
Kolitk grabs her spear, then in one very, very quick motion, jabs it into the cage. Nisk must have forgotten how longs spears are compaired to hands. >_>
[OOC] JayM: Roll for to-hit, lady. He's not out of all his tricks yet
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 17 ( Total: 17 )
[OOC] Kolitk: heheh )
[OOC] Kolitk: 118% acc
[OOC] AshleyVonT: 102 EVA := [OOC] Kolitk: 119, actually. o_O [OOC] AshleyVonT: =
JayM: That hurt, you hit him right in the arm. But he doesn't flinches, he's way hardier than you expect
JayM: Everyone, Awareness
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 65 ( Total: 65 )
AshleyVonT rolled 1d100 and got 83 ( Total: 83 )
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 56 ( Total: 56 )
[OOC] AshleyVonT: Eins too?
[OOC] Alexandra: Rolling for Kisro, too. <_<
JayM: Yup
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 43 ( Total: 43 )
Kolitk is clearly focused on making a shiskabob. >_>
AshleyVonT rolled 1d100 and got 89 ( Total: 89 )
[OOC] AshleyVonT: …
[OOC] Alexandra: Made it by 2.
[OOC] AshleyVonT: I ate the high rolls.
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 47 ( Total: 47 )
JayM rolled 5d100 and got 57, 71, 54, 8, 63 ( Total: 253 )
Sadly, the Stalker made it by 3 and in a swift motion you're all sent to sleep, and nobody notices who edid that
[OOC] Alexandra: Hold it! Can Kisro get a Good Fortune?
[OOC] JayM: Man, that was very incredible. Alexa: "Whoo! Made it by 2!" NPC: "Made it by 3!"
JayM: Way too late now
JayM: He'd have to GF before knowing the result
[OOC] Alexandra: Argh.
Kolitk falls asleep with her spear poking inside Nisk's arm. :p zzZzzzZZzzz.
AshleyVonT falls asleep on her comfy Maid bed. agian.=>.>=
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Maid… bed?
[OOC] Alexandra: Eins!
Alexandra kneels down, conked out onto the cage.
A good, what, five ours later you all wake up. There are five mithra around you, using the same clothing as Nisk was wearing. You seem to be deep in the forest. One of them poke you all awake. You’ll realize you're unarmed, and your weapons piled up near a fire, it's night already. But you're not restricted in any kind of way
Mithra: "Good, you'rre awake. Good worrk Lin"
[OOC] AshleyVonT: Ashley pf course made sure Eins was comfortable to sleep on
Kolitk: "…"
[OOC] BigBrother: God damn you
She says that looking behind her to a rather young Mithra
[OOC] JayM: GAH, frag, wait
[OOC] AshleyVonT: They even took the bunnyback pack? I mena it looks so innocent…
[OOC] JayM: I'm not going to use Lin again her, wait
[OOC] JayM: The name
JayM: s Kira
JayM: The Mithra's name is Kira, the one the one that woke you up was reffering to
[OOC] Alexandra: That's the thing! They LOOK innocent, but inside, all those cute fuzzy animals have a bloodlust just waiting to be unleashed!
JayM: Ashley: They know you're from the Oran, lady. If it's innocent and comes from the Oran it's a weapon of mass destruction. Yes, they took the bunnypack
Kolitk jsut lays their, fuming.
[OOC] Alexandra: see: Hamtaro. Those eyes are hiding a much darker purpose.
[OOC] AshleyVonT: Ashley keeps the broken Katana inside the bunny backpack.
JayM: BUT! You're free to stand and go take it, you're not bound at all
AshleyVonT sniffles and gets some good fake tears going. "I want my bunny back…"
The one that woke you up takes a couple of steps back and sits by the fire "I'm Kat, sorrry to get so rrough" she waves "Go get it yourrself, not like we won't let you"
Alexandra pats Ashley on the head. "There, there, my child…"
Jimmy‘: "They took your bunny rabbit?"
Jimmy` scratches his head, more than a little befuddled.
AshleyVonT runs over and grabs it. she dicretely checks the contents.
Alexandra shrugs at Jimmy, then stands up to go take her own equipment.
Kat: "Don’t trry to fool me, you all made the Oran brreak the non-action pact"
It's full, everything that should be there is there. Really, even your weapon
Kolitk: "You'rre all fools."
Kat: "You rrealize how much worrk we almost lost because of you?"
Kolitk: "Yes."
Kat: "Foolss? Why?"
AshleyVonT puts the pack back on.
Kolitk closes her eyes and just continues to lay on the ground.
AshleyVonT ponders jumping on Kolitk's stomache.=>.>=
Alexandra shakes her head and looks around the area. "<…did Nisk not kill two guards? Would that not be considered action?>"
Kat: "Terren, the Marrking chief… She has been trryeing to take overr all the otherr clanss everr ssince sshe became a cchieftain"
Kat: "Nisk? You mean, Clothess? He'ss Sartan, he'ss a native"
Kolitk sits up quickly, eyes narrowed at Kat. "THEN TAKeS CARRE OF THE ChIeFTEssS! DO NOT STARRT a nEEDLESs WARR!"
[OOC] Alexandra: I think you're emphassizing the wrrong consonant.
[OOC] Kolitk: /me stabs the shift key for not working right.
Kat: "No, we can't jusst kill herr, we must make sure nobody like herr will come by again. We killed her thhrrussted asssisstantss, now we humiliate herr, so nobody is fool enough to trry this again"
Alexandra nods at Kat. "<Native he may be, yes. But he still acted on behalf of the Oran, according to Yate…correct?>"
Kolitk rolls up and one to her, still glaring at Kat.
AshleyVonT yawns.
Kat: "No, he did not. If you had not sshown up he would have killed them anyway… Orr, well… I would, that wass my job" she pulls out a Katar, it has a slight green tint "Sapoy trree ressin, pluss ssleep magic… We prretend we kill the arrmy, chieftain returns to herr basse alone… The arrmy comess back alive, she iss labeled weak and dessserrterr"
AshleyVonT: "What she says makes sense. If they just kill her, she'll become a martyr and other will rise up with her 'cause'."
AshleyVonT raises a eyebrow. "Most impressive."
Alexandra nods at Kat. "Was mistaken. We believed Nisk acted on part of Oran. Apologies."
She nods "Like it iss eassy to know what the Knights arrre up to" she says with a smile
Kolitk: 'Weak and desserter? For leaving when herr arrmy is seemingly dead? And what if she fights to the death and the otherrs awaken to find out?"
Alexandra bows at her waist in respect. "Hence our own actions to keep, not violate, non-action pact."
Kat: "Who ssayss… That all of the arrmy will rreturrn? Thrree quarrterrs of the arrmy are rrebelss, they know the plan"
The: "otherrs, stay dead. The rrebelss will ssupporrt uss"
[OOC] JayM: See? I'm bad with aliases
Kolitk: "Therre will be needless deaths eitherrr way."
AshleyVonT: "Tell me, what would you do then?"
Therre: "iss no otherr way… Sshe will only sstop herr mad quesst when ssomebody destroyss herr… Death iss not enoughh"
JayM: -_-
JayM: AGAIN
JayM: AGAIN!
JayM: Gah
Kolitk shakes her head and moves over to the fire. She slides her foot under it, kicks it into the air, then catches it. Without another word the stalks off into the forest.
Alexandra shrugs and steps off after Kolitk. "Then, Kat…you sound like you are not needink us anymore."
She just watches Kol doing it. Then she looks at the ones behind her "Kimi, frreeze bulletss" she says, and turns to the rest of the party "Want to follow the arrmy? I hearrd you arre going to the rruins behind Sarrta"
One of the mithras there pulls out a sniper rifle and disappears in the woods, after Kolitk
[OOC] Alexandra: And me!
JayM: Oh, no, the others are following calmly along, they've been shadowing this army for some time. And Kimi is watching for Kol, just her
JayM: What now, is Kol having a great plan?
[OOC] Alexandra: But I followed Kol before the sniper stepped in. O_o
Kolitk does not have a geat plan. She was just going to go off and be angry in the woods.
AshleyVonT shrugs. "That would be convient, but I'm afriad I must stay with my group…"
JayM: Yeah, but that doesn't means that the sniper is paying attention to you
Kat shrugs "We'rre all heading ultimately the ssame way"
[OOC] Alexandra: Well, I didn't mean that. :P
JayM: Well, so Alexa is behind Kol, the others are following the Stalkers for now before doing something
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 25 ( Total: 25 )
JayM: Beat your awareness by 45 and you can see Kimi following you, Kol
Kolitk: "Idiotss. Not even borrn on the planet and they have to come and starrt a warr. Thiss planet as been peaceful *mumble mumble etc.*"
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 24 ( Total: 24 )
[OOC] Kolitk: 62-24=‘`40, so no.
[OOC] JayM: Whoa, wait Kol. Small mistake
[OOC] JayM: The Sartan ARE natives, just in case you’re wondering. And Kat just told you about a non-action pact. Just so I don't think I missaid something
[OOC] JayM: Not like Kol has to think otherwise
Kolitk is jsut being angry, dont' mind her if she doesn't make sense. :p
JayM: So, yeah, let Alexa find Kolitk
Alexandra gives a low chuckle and puts her goggles back on. "Heheh. Us two, once more."
Kolitk: "…I'm going to go do something that may get you in trrouble. It is prrobably best you rreturrrrn, Alexandrra."
[OOC] Alexandra: …hm. Divided Loyalties.
JayM: What's in your head?
Kolitk continues walking; now in the direction of the village.
Alexandra rolls her eyes and steps next to Kolitk. "<Mmm…trouble with the Oran?>"
Kolitk nods. "Yes."
JayM: Hum… Koltik, what village? The Markin?
Alexandra shrugs. "Is not where my true loyalties lie. Heehee."
[OOC] Kolitk: Yeep.
Kolitk: "…Oh?"
JayM: Well, it's going to be a long walk, then. Your choice
Alexandra smirks and doesn't say anything more.
Kolitk nods. "It iss of corrse yourrr choice."
[OOC] AshleyVonT: *porno music starts up.
[OOC] Alexandra: <Kimi> "ACK! Of all the times forr cell phone to rring — !"
[OOC] Kolitk: Interesting choice of music for an assassination.
[OOC] AshleyVonT: assassination? is that what kids call it these days?"
[OOC] Alexandra: toooo the village!
JayM: So, well, Kol and Alexa are going there. What 'bout Ashley and Jimmy?
[OOC] Kolitk: Srsly, Jules. We arn't making any stopsd and there is an *unspoken* understanding now. :p
JayM: AHEM
JayM: Other two party member
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Quite honestly I haven’t been paying attention
Well, you reach back into the village a good, what, way past midnight. The village is deserted, except for one house that has one guard in front of it
[OOC] AshleyVonT: the communicator can be use to contact each other, right? 0)
Alexandra stops cold and sarcastically comments, "Oh, no. Army intimidates me."
JayM: Yup
Kolitk shakes her head and calls out to the guard. "<They have left already?>"
AshleyVonT calls up Alexandra on the commuinicator when they don't show back up in liek 15 minutes.
Alexandra clicks it open. "Da?"
AshleyVonT: "Where are you? We shouldn't seperate."
Guard: "<Yes, all of them. Sorry 'bout the roughing up there with the dream powder and all>"
She's laying in the door lazily
Jimmy‘: "I, uh, suppose it’s alright."
"The: cheiftess took her… Prize with her?>"
Alexandra: "Ohhh, you said nothink when we separate earlier."
She nods "<Yah, he's there. I though he'd be more violent, but he's… Very docile..>" she blushes a bit
Kolitk rolls her eyes, "<Yes, very relaxed and pretty. When did the leave?>"
JayM: By 'he's there' I mean that he went with the chieftain
JayM: I believe my english may have put other meanings in there
[OOC] Kolitk: naa,a I figured you ment that
AshleyVonT: "I wasn't sure if you two needed a momment to yourselves. I wasn't sure the natue of your relationship."
Guard: "<About the time you were knocked out>"
"…I: see.>"
Alexandra blinks. "Nature of our relationship? Are beink comrades!"
Jimmy‘: "What, Ashley?"
AshleyVonT: "I’m not one to intrude upon private conversations. WOuld you rather I sky on you in the future?"
[OOC] AshleyVonT: spy* 0)
Kolitk coughs. "We need to go, now."
Alexandra nods at Kolitk. "To where?"
AshleyVonT: "We should meet up."
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Man, I’m not sure I can stay up for Reinis anymore.
Alexandra turns back to the comm. "Nothink was said between us. Nothing to spy on."
[OOC] Alexandra: nothink! *
[OOC] JayM: Yeah, I thought so
Kolitk points into the dirstant, in the direction of the Sartan's village.
AshleyVonT: "I see. I wasn't sure. SHould I follow the map to your locations?"
Alexandra shakes her head. "We are headink to Sarta now. Will meet."
Kolitk adjusts the braclets on her arm and starts in the direction of the Sartan Village. Though she's actually jogging, not walking.
AshleyVonT: "we shall await your arrival when we arrive there, we are still with the army, you cna judge thier distance from the city by our position."
Alexandra nods. "Da." *click*
JayM: So… It's still a good 3-day hike to Sarta, and a good extra 12 hours for Kol and Alexa. Want me to skip to it, nothing exceptional is going to happen uless you leave the hiding spots of the Stalkers
Kolitk: "Small girrl speaks farr too much."
Alexandra snickers. "Small boy speaks too little."
Kolitk just nods.
AshleyVonT is going to just stay with them because she wasn't asked to do anything else.
So… Three rough days laters, you manage to reach Sarta. Kimi actually showed herself up, saying she was waiting for them to make sure nothing happens to them. It's strange because this path seems to be more than beaten, it's fairly used. You reach right in time, Alexa and Kol, a good ten minutes bfore the Markin are ready to strike. It's strange, Sarta seem to be a fairly small village, smaller than even a small <-cut
JayM: cut-> village, with only a palisade wall there
[OOC] Kolitk: Sooo. NOW we can FF, I think. Kolitk is damn near running to catch up befoer they hit the city, though. Seeing as how we arn't bogged down with wall wrecking tech.
JayM: Well, if you and Alexa give me a VIT check each, I can say you catch up a good three hours before
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 70 ( Total: 70 )
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 93 ( Total: 93 )
[OOC] Alexandra: poo
JayM: And yes, VIT. This is enduring a harsh march, not running. And sadly, you can't do it
[OOC] Kolitk: … lmao. Nope.
The whole party is actually behind the Markin army, being hid by a cloaking device. From here you can see the cage Nisk is supposed to be, but Nisk is over there, plotting with two of his comrade Stalkers "Sirr! I say we help!"
Nisk: "No! The Knightresses are enough, we don't want to kill more than needed"
Kolitk grits her teeth and begins jogging towards Nisk.
AshleyVonT meets up with the others.
Nisk doesn't even turns "Yes?"
Kolitk: "&Why?&"
Alexandra stands in the background, watching the turn of events and taking in the atmosphere before a clash between armies.
Nisk: "&Because if nobody stops her, she will overrun this planet&"
AshleyVonT makes her way over to Alexandra. "I trust your trip went without complication?"
Kolitk: "&Why a war? You are a damned assassin. You slew innocent guards without hesisitating. Our planet has been free from strife for as long as I can remeber. Why start a war?&"
Alexandra nods at Ashley. "Da."
Nisk: "&She started twenty years ago when she overrun and conquered the Lirai Clan. Then Firan, the Marith, the Kalin… Over fourty clans have been destroyed under her command&"
Nisk: "We need to destroy her beyond the body, we need to destroy her spirit and image"
About now the Sartan 'army' shows up. Five figures, wearing heavy metal armor. Alexa can see it from here those are some very high-grade military armors. Behind the five armore mithra appear what seem to be a… Robot or something. With some careful look you can see it IS a mithra, wearing so heavy armor it's pratically a walking tank. Even it's tail is covered in metallic plates
Kolitk blinks, a bit taken aback before regaining her composure. "&Then destroy her and not countless innocent who had no choice but to be caught up in this.&"
Nisk: "&Countless? There are twenty soldiers in that army loyal to her. The others will be very cut, and sore, but alive in the end. Very few people like her, most just want their tribes back into peace&"
Nisk: "&Don't worry, this will end quick… Then you can ask Mathara whatever you want&"
Alexandra leans back to take a look at the mecha. "…ooh, not lookink to be an even match."
Kolitk: "&If even** one** innocent is kill, Nisk, I will have your head.&"
[OOC] Kolitk: killed^
Nisk: "&Who said that innocents will die? And if you want, when this is over, we can fight. A fair fight&"
Kolitk slides back into her native toung, "<No one said anything. I just wanted to make that perfectly clear.>"
As he says that, the Markin war machines shoot, large crossbow bolts, large enough to pierce through ten people fly to the walls of Sarta… Only to be stopped short by hitting a powerful force-field. Then, it's the time of the clash of the armies, you can smell a strange floral smell in the air as the one-hundred Markin against the six Sartan
Alexandra covers her nose and mouth this time. "Mmf…"
Kolitk just glares once more at Nisk before returning to stand by Alexandra, looking a bit sick.
The Markin literally engulf the Sartan small squad, you can hear the clanging of metal, that sixth figure actually keeps itself far away from the battle. It seems like the Sartan are fated to loose but… After half an hour of combat, you can see that almost all of the Markin are in the ground, the Sartan didn't even break formation, their heavy enchanted armors no match for the non-metallic Markin weapons
Finally, it seems like the chieftain bellows asking for a duel with their leader, and that figure heads forward
Alexandra speaks in a muffled voice. "…what is situation, Kol?"
It is… A rather strange duel. The chieftain attack, strikes, atttacks desperately but the figure doesn't even moves
It doesn't flinches
Kolitk grits her teeth and shakes her head. "It should be… fine."
In the end, the figure just makes a swift movement, the two large metal shields in it's shoulders slide to it's arms, and he strikes the chieftain one a shield. Meet the Sartan Knight of Steel, the impenetrable wall.
The chieftain swears and in the end, she ends up retreating, alone
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Yep
[OOC] Jimmy`: I cannot stay up late enough to finish this game. As good news, Julian, you’ve been getting to stay up later recently.
Kolitk eyes flick over as the chieftess retreats, debating somethign in her head.
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Night.
Soon, more figures appear, in a flash of light in the battlefield. Nisk and the Stalkers head in to the battlefield
AshleyVonT: "They certianly wear enough armor."
Meet now the Sartan Knight of Soul, the mage. He and his Arcaners, his elite team, start working on bringing the ’dead' Markin back to life. Or better, waking up and healing them
JayM: But they do leave back twenty of them, that they're not going to touch
JayM: And this, is the end for today!

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License