O R D 1

[OOC] Talisa: Deal
[OOC] JonB OnVacation: Xaio; Incoming!
[OOC] Talisa: I noticed…
// The Oran Reinis, one of the biggest ship in the entire fleet. The only one that may be compared to it is the Cairn Reinis, it's sister ship. Currently, the Oran has reached to a forested planet. It creeped close to the planet, below the orbit of it's moon. However, so big it is it's unsitable for planetary flight
Currently quite a few of the officers of the Oran are taking a bit of a vacation in Amazonia. However, three officers, that were supposed to be in vacation, were snagged off to go check a recent crash-landing site. Where an escape pod also crash landed in a crazy twist of fate
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: Cheap, but works. XD
It is quite a sight, a small fighter-class starship crashed, and an escaped pod that crashed right on top of it
[OOC] JayM: Say, this is where you enter
[OOC] Kolitk: Cheap? Pfft, I figured that was the best way to work this. :p
Talisa: "Now THAT is what I call aim."
Alexandra pulls her enormous around her form tighter to keep the warmth in. "That is what I call 'shoddy piloting,' I could do much better job."
[OOC] Kolitk: So… Lemme know when Suka and Kolitk pop up, Julian. Since only Kisro would be at his escape pod right now. :p
Talisa looks sideways at Alexandra. "I was being… oh, never mind…"
[OOC] JayM: Well, don't you two use some materials from Suka's ship? Kisro's escape pod crashed on Suka's ship
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Jimmy is with the Reinis expedition?
Alexandra steps up to the hunk of metal and kicks it. "Bah!"
Talisa starts scanning the ships with her Hunter’s Armband. "Huh… Maybe I need to retune this thing…"
[OOC] Kolitk: Right. It's about out right now though, but they did send up a message fnally asking for a ride off. But yeah, just waiting on you to let us know when Kolitk and Suka stroll up to the crash site and find everything… mroe crashed.
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Also, voiceplz?
[OOC] JayM: He is
Talisa decides to just walk right on in. She finds one of the doors and gives it a good yank. "Open, damn you!"
[OOC] Jimmy`: So that is - to say things absolutely obviously - he is with Tal and Alex?
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: "Prime, you said the Matrix would like our darkest hour." XD
[OOC] JayM: He is, yes
The door resists a bit, and creeks open a bit, to the outside
Jimmy` takes a step back as it opens suddenly.
These kinds of doors, however, were meant to open to the side. This is a bad sign
Talisa is caught off-guard by the sudden movement and falls on her butt. "Damn it."
Jimmy`: "…Well, you got it."
Alexandra stands, unperturbed. "Yup. And we go in."
Jimmy` deftly hops into the ship, keeping a hand on his cap to keep it from flying off.
Talisa dusts herself down and follows, grumbling something about this being no job for a negotiator.
Alexandra folds her arms and walks inside without complaint. She’s in her home element.
It's a bit hard to recognize it's a ship. More trashed than this is impossible. There are cables everywhere, probably the only thing still recognizable about it being a ship. As you head further down, however, you see what looks to be a sphere of shiny metal
Talisa: "What did they do, fly into an asteroid?"
Jimmy‘: "So, we’re just checkin' for survivors, right?"
Someone with a bit of starship knowledge can safely assume this is the escape pod's passanger cabin. Even though you did not enter by the escape pod's door
Alexandra eyes Talisa and dryly remarks, "No, they flew into planet, not asteroid. Much more devastatink, no?"
Talisa knows as much about starships as she does about the breeding cycle of the North African treefrog - NUTHIN.
Talisa chuckle. "True."
Alexandra turns her gaze to the metal object, returning no such amusement.
Meanwhile. While Kolitk and Suka were going somewhere, they can see the light of the lander ship that brought the Oran's officers reach to the ground in the distance. It comes from somewhere roughly where Suka's ship crashed
[OOC] JayM: And that is for a good start, we start with the party already split =‘`P That’s your cue, Kol and Suka
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: No shit
Kolitk is walking along, back to the ship. "Mm… Looks like our ride is here."
Talisa: "So, who wants to volunteer to poke the potentially lethal ball of shiney metal? No takers?"
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: "It's about time."
Alexandra 'hmms,' then swivels her head to look down at Jimmy contemplatively.
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Sorry, I’m a little out of it - GMing a session at the same time.
Kolitk nods. "Wonder who ended up responding to the signal…"
Talisa: "And no, we're not volunteering the kid. I'll do it." //After all, I fought a Dark Falz once… this can't possibly top THAT.

Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: "Hopefully no one too incompetent. No way of knowing until we meet them, though."
// Talisa pulls a couple of papers from her stachel. They're not important, so she rolls them up and cautiously taps the sphere.
Kolitk: "Right. Well, lets hurry up then, Suka. No telling how long they'll wait around since there sn't anything at the ship."
Alexandra chuckles deeply, then looks up yet again. "Is best way for him to learn. But, as you want!"
Kisro appears, coming out of the ball. He shakes his mane abit before eyeing the group with intrest. He sits, wagging his tail slightly and gives his fur a few licks to smooth it out.
However long it takes for Suka and Kolitk to reach there, they manage to find nobody around. And Suka's ship a lot more crashed than it originally was.
Talisa: "!!! Uhm, hello?"
Kolitk can, however, see some quite obvious trails, including an open door, that there was somebody around recently
Jimmy‘ looks down at Kisro. "Well, hey there, buddy."
Kisro flicks his tail in greeting.
Jimmy`: "What’ve you been doin' in there?"
The first thought that goes through Alexandra's mind is the notion to train the animal as an attack dog.
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] blinks. "Not the welcome I was expecting."
Talisa: The first thought that goes through Tal's mind is to wonder why his tail is on fire…
Jimmy‘ pets the dog on the head. "Well, got one survivor!"
Jimmy`: "You must be pretty tough…"
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] attempts to focus her telepathic abilities to sense where the party is.
Kolitk: "Hmm, wonder what the heck happened to our ship… I think the uh, ’rescue' crew is inside, though. Lets slip in and find out what's going on."
[OOC] Jimmy‘: In california, you can always find the party.
[OOC] Jimmy`: In soviet russia, party can always find YOU.
Kisro leans into the hand and growls a bit. Obviously, he likes the attention and petting. Purr.
[OOC] Alexandra: YES WE CAN
Suka can sense the party is inside the ship fairly easy
[OOC] Kisro: xD
Talisa waits for the penny to drop. SOMETHING weird is about to happen.
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: /me can’t possibly stop laughing
Alexandra leaps at the dog and cheerfully wraps her arms around his neck. "Doggy!" That 'something weird' would be Alexandra smiling.
Talisa: "Now I wish that I'd brought my MAG with me. I could make millions from this moment."
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] nods. "Rescue crew. Makes it sound like we're in trouble. But yes they're reclaiming…some creature."
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] heads into the wreckage.
Kisro stares at her and struggles a bit before backing up and glaring at her lightly.
Jimmy‘: "…Maybe you’re not a dog person?" Jimmy offers, diplomatically.
Kolitk walks along with Suka, using her spear as a walking stick.
[OOC] Kisro: If Kis could talk! <Kis> Doggy my tail. I am a Labayu, not some stupid canine thank you very much.
Kisro flicks his tail again and walks over to Jimmy and sits by him, nodding his head slightly.
Talisa pats Kisro half-absently. "I'll bet you're wishing you could mouth off about now, huh?"
Alexandra doesn't respond. In an instant, she lets go and stands up straight, clearing her throat. "Other survivors! We look now!"
Kisro gives her one of those, "Oh-yeah" looks.
Kolitk steps through the door too the ship and looks around, giving out a long, "Hellooooo?"
Talisa smiles at Kisro. "Oh, I LIKE you."
Kisro somehow manages something along the lines of a feral smile.
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: "Knock-knock?"
Talisa suddenly straightens, ears twitching like mad. "I heard someone."
[OOC] Alexandra: Here comes the Soviet Russia line again.
Kisro looks at her and flattens his ears, looking around a bit.
Kolitk steps through the ship, walking towards the wreckage inside of the wreckage. "Helloooo?! There isn't anyone actually in the ship… she's out here"
Talisa cups her hands around he mouth. "Hello!"
Alexandra taps her foot against the floor, then briskly walks out. "As I am sayink. Other survivors."
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] heads down into the escape pod since she can plainly sense them by now.
It is not hard to go from the wreckage of Suka's ship to the wreckage of the escape pod. Soon enough, the parties meet themselves
Kolitk follows after Suka.
Talisa shrugs and heads in the direction of the voices. RAWK the Newman hearing.
Kisro follows after Talisa, obviously picking up on the same thing…
Alexandra opens her arms wide. "HERE they are! We are done, good, now I go back on vacation."
Alexandra: "Or I can dream."
Talisa sighs. "Her profile doesn't do her justice." Of course, she's talking to Kisro, her reasoning being that at least he won't say something incredibly stupid in reply.
Kisro looks over to Alexa and stares at her oddly, an amused grin on his face.
Kolitk blinks. "…So I take it you're with," She motions to the sky with her spear, "the ship?"
Talisa: "The Oran Reignis, yes."
Talisa: *Reinis
[OOC] JayM: Kill that g
Alexandra shivers and hugs herself again to keep warm. Arms out in the open mean more cold. "Da."
[OOC] JayM: Thank you. I make the same mistake sometimes too =‘`P
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] nods. "Good, then, as expected."
Kolitk looks down at Suka. "You have everything from the ship you’re going to need?"
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] nods again, still looking at the party. "It's mainly scrap by now, anyway."
Talisa: "Would you be Tsu'kata Rz'ken?"
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: "I prefer 'Suka' if it's all the same, Talisa."
Alexandra smirks menacingly. "Metal es metal. Good for anything."
[OOC] Kisro: * Kis shakes his mane and a tissue falls out. He takes it in his mough and hands it to Talisa. "Bless you."
Talisa: "Oh, of course. And I am Tal, by the way. I have not answered to Talisa in… a very long time."
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: HAHA
[OOC] Talisa: XD
[OOC] Alexandra: snicker
[OOC] Kisro: *bows*
[OOC] JayM: I quote all above me
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: "Tal it is then. Pleasure to meet the rest of you, Jimmy, Alexandra."
[OOC] Talisa: He's SO sleeping in Tal's quarters.
[OOC] Kisro: xD
Jimmy‘ looks startled for a moment. "I knew I forgot something!"
Alexandra blinks at the girl. "In Soviet Russia…girl introduces you?"
Kolitk taps Suka in the leg with her fot and just shakes her head with an amused look on her face.
Alexandra tilts her head.
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: HAHAHHAH)
[OOC] Talisa: Oh god… it hurts…
[OOC] JayM: Alexa… That hurt…
[OOC] Alexandra: :D
Jimmy`: "I am Jimmy, though. Nice to meet you."
Jimmy` reaches out to shake Suka’s hand.
[OOC] Kolitk: * Ice ^5s Doman. :p
[OOC] Kisro: *doesnt get it?*
Kisro: ))
Alexandra shakes her head, then extends a hand. "Alexandra, yes!"
[OOC] Alexandra: It's a running gag.
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] coughs, and smiles in that "I keep forgetting to not be that rude" way. "Force of habit. And hi." *shakes Jimmy's hand*
[OOC] Alexandra: A meme.
[OOC] Alexandra: Like 'all your base.'
[OOC] Kisro: … Right. *weird look* Whatever.
[OOC] Talisa: Oh god… it's back… must…not…quote…that…
Kisro looks at Suka and flicks his tail.
Kolitk takes Alexandra's hand and shakes it. "And I'm Kolitk."
Talisa: "This is… well, actually, I have no idea who this is, seeing as how he doesn't seem to speak…"
Kisro shakes his mane a bit and stares at Suka some more.
Kolitk blinks and looks at Talisa. "…You have a… wolf(?) with you and don't even have a name for it?"
Alexandra continues her reign of ignorance with an iron fist. "Dog speak means dog bark. Simple."
Talisa: "He's not a wolf. I just… have no idea what he is. I like him, though."
Kisro glares at Alexa and Kolitk, shaking his head no.
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] grins and fluffs Kisro's mane. "A Labayu, actually."
Kolitk: "…Okay. So they have a Labayu with them, but don't even have a name for it?"
Kisro "grins" at Suka and enjoys the fluffing.
Kisro stares at Kolitk like she's an idiot.
Alexandra blinks owlishly. "I have not heard of that breed."
Talisa gives Kolitk a Look. "He was in the escape pod. I assume he has a name of his own, and I will not usurp his right to said name by giving him another."
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] continues fuzzling Kisro absentmindedly as she addresses Alexandra. "I'm sure you'll learn more than you ever wanted to know soon enough."
Kolitk: "Aaaah, I thought it came with you."
To whoever has enough knowledge of recent events, no more than three months ago was when the Labayu were first discovered
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: "Either way, can we be on our way?"
Kisro looks over to Suka desprately, trying to get her to say his name.
Talisa: "Yes. Absolutely." //I need to check some psych profiles… I did NOT expect this.

// Alexandra would argue with Talisa about renaming things because no one was around to argue, but she passes the chance.
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] looks down at the Labayu, thinking into his head, Don't worry, Kisro. I'll translate for you if you'd like.
Talisa: Alexandra has no idea how wise that was.
Alexandra isn't all that wise!
Kisro walks over to Suka and nuzzles her. You, my friend… are my GODDESS. Go ahead and let the kitty person know I'm Kisro.
Kisro re-thinks that. Well, the whole group. Oh you get what I mean.
Alexandra takes her own moment of silence to retreat back to her jacket and sigh.
[OOC] Alexandra: AFK!
Talisa looks at Kisro and chuckles. "Whatever you told him, I think he's pleased."
Kisro looks over to Tal. Psh. YES. First time in my LIFE I've been able to communicate somehow with people. Heck YES I'm pleased.
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] looks to the rest of the group. "His name's Kisro. Told him I'll do my best to translate. And, hah, he agrees that he's pleased."
Talisa: "I don't need to be telepathic to understand THAT!"
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] nods. "Indubitably."
Kolitk nods her head and half bows to Kriso. "I am sorry if I offended you earlier."
Talisa pats Kisro. "Nice to meetcha."
Kisro bows back, tail high in the air. Pleasure to meet you all, and it's okay.
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: "He says it's all right. I imagine he's all too used to it."
[OOC] JayM: Heh, as soon as you guys take initiative
[OOC] Alexandra: And back.
Kolitk: "Right. Well. Now that we know everyone's name… should we be going soon, or do you have somethign else you need to do at the crash site?"
Talisa: "Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I think I'm getting out of this ship before things start falling on my head. I don't need any more headaches, I have the Engineering section for that."
Alexandra just nods at Kisro.
Alexandra smirks at Talisa's comment and chuckles darkly.
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] nods in agreement, and heads up.
Kisro nods back to Alexa, gives a really feral evil-ish grin, and follows after Suka.
Kolitk quietly slips out of the wreckage behind Suka and the rest.
Talisa wonders if Alexandra realizes that she was included in that comment, and heads outside.
Right on cue, because things always happens on cue, Talisa's intercom system beeps. Incoming call, apparently from the Oran
Talisa: "Senthur here. Go ahead, Oran Reinis."
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] looks over to Tal.
Alexandra sighs frustatedly and bends over, hanging her arms down. "As I said. Am only dreamink of vacation."
Kisro looks curiously to Tal and shrugs his shoulders while looking around a bit at the surroundings.
The voice that comes is from a Civilian Police officer. The Oran has mora than 2500 people in it, and even a small town exists in it. The Civilian Police is the one that deals with all the problems of said town. The man, a rather tired-looking human says "CP here. We got reports that a few bandits from the town have escaped the Oran hidden in your lander. Be careful"
Talisa demonstrates the ability to go from cheerful to 100% professional in 0.03 seconds, honed by years of fighting battles with both words and steel.
Talisa: "Any more details, Oran Reinis? Tactics, weaponry?"
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: "Always reassuring."
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Alright, I’m paying attention now.
Alexandra stands up and salutes sharply. "I see no bandits, we have the people, we are done! No?"
Talisa shoots a disgusted look at Alexandra.
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Sorry about that.
Alexandra smiles in return. "Am not serious. Ready to go!"
Kisro spots a flying bug and paws at it lightly, half-listening to the conversation. He eventually has it between two paws on the ground and opens them, watching it fly up before capturing it again.
JayM: "They are just a bunch of rag-tag thieves. Careful, however, their leader is a trained Viera Warlord, he can pose to be a threat. Just be careful when you get back, the MPs are after them already"
Kolitk just watches Kisro playing with the bug, also only half listening.
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] smiles at the playful Labayu. Least you have the right idea, carefree in the face of danger.
Talisa: "Understood, Oran Reinis. Senthur out." *looks at the group* "We might have a problem."
Kisro looks over to her. Eh? What’s that about danger now?
[OOC] Alexandra: ha!
The Military Police is the 'official' counterpart of the Civilian Police. Everyone that lives in the Oran also works there, and the Military is the one that deals with problems such as traitors, spies, invaders and similars. People that threaten the Oran as a ship. Once in a while the MPs assist in CP business
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] looks up at Tal. "So I gather. This does not exactly set a good precedent for your station's security. //
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] "//
Talisa: "Some bandits from the Dreadnought stowed away on the lander. We might not have to worry, but everyone should be alert and ready for combat."
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] ((-station + ship))
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] nods. "Unless they're terribly clever, I doubt they'd be able to sneak up on us all that easily."
Alexandra blinks, still saluting. "I thought you said 'problem?' This sounds easy."
Talisa looks at Suka. "I'm the ship's counsellor. I know about as much about security as I do about the economy of Mexico."
[OOC] JayM: On a side-note, the CP and MP work in totally different levels of skill
[OOC] Talisa: Fair enough.
Kisro bats some more at the bug before accidently hitting it too hard and squishing it. He lifts his paw slightly, guts oozing a bit. Cool…
Kolitk coughs and looks around. "So… to the lander, then?"
Talisa heads back to the lander, keeping her eyes and ears open and alert respectively.
[OOC] Alexandra: Can we rename Kisro to 'Lucky?'
Jimmy‘: "Yeah, I think so."
Kolitk heads off after Tal.
[OOC] JayM: Anyone with Tracking, would you roll?
[OOC] Kisro: … No. Lucky is a dumb canine/cat name. He’d be offending and rip yer throat out. <3
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 5 ( Total: 5.0 )
[OOC] Alexandra: Not with a Rename Card~
[OOC] JayM: That is more than enough
[OOC] Kolitk: aaahahah. I think I winz. :D
[OOC] Alexandra: Then his name would be changed and no one would even blink!
[OOC] Talisa: Don't waste the crits!
Kisro quickly licks at his paw, cleaning the mess and follows. ))
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] heads after Tal. "Didn't mean you should take responsibility, just saying escaped prisoners aren't something to be proud of, necessarily. I'm sure it happens all the time with large vessels."
Alexandra trudges behind the rest, saying nothing, still hugging herself.
[OOC] Kisro: *glare* I like Kisro. Lucky is the name of grandparent's cat. Stfukthxbai.
[OOC] Alexandra: I'm joking!
Kolitk spots some strange trails as she is led to the lander. They seem quite odd, apparently it was a short two-legged being, that had quite a large tail as it left some very obvious trail. By it's signs you can easely say that it was sneaking around, and that it was used to it
[OOC] Jimmy‘: We need to save the card to rename the final boss
Talisa: "Who said anything about ME taking responsibility? I’m going to get up there and kick the crap out of the idiots who were supposed to make this NOT happen!"
Alexandra rears her head back and cackles. "That is SPIRIT! Ahaha!"
Kolitk shakes her head and taps Tal in the side with the butt of ehr staff, then points down at the trail.
[OOC] Alexandra: It's Artifact, not Unique, no?
Jimmy‘ idly plucks a flower from a nearby plant as he passes by and inspects it. "No…"
Jimmy` discards it gently.
[OOC] Talisa: Casual Tal and Professional Tal are very different. professional Tal is obviously going to be Alexandra’s best friend.
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] smirks at both Tal and Alex's energy. "Then I'll have nothing to worry about."
Talisa: "Those are odd… They a trail?"
Kisro catches the dicarded flower in his mouth and pauses to put it in his mane.
Kolitk looks at Tal, nodding silently. Suka, someone is hiding around here. Two legs, tail. Fairly good at sneaking about. See if you can sense them out.
Kisro follows beside Jimmy.
[OOC] JayM: Now, Awareness from people
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 57 ( Total: 57.0 )
Talisa rolled 1d100 and got 43 ( Total: 43.0 )
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 55 ( Total: 55.0 )
Talisa: (Yeah, that did naff all.)
Jimmy‘ rolled d100 and got 69 ( Total: 69.0 )
[OOC] Alexandra: pah
Talisa: (I need Awareness, obviously)
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] coughs, and nods to Kolitk, concentrating to sense out the culprit with her telepathy
Kisro rolled 1d100 and got 1 ( Total: 1.0 )
[OOC] Alexandra: Holy shazbot. LUCKY INDEED.
[OOC] Kisro: *blinks*
[OOC] Jimmy`: What’s that? Timmy fell down the well?
[OOC] JayM: Talisa: You know you have a free 30% in Awareness, right?
[OOC] Talisa: /me spurts apple juice over the screen. DUDE!
[OOC] Alexandra: The Vigilant Vigilante!
[OOC] Talisa: Even with… I need better…
[OOC] Kolitk: Whut~! *^5's Giz. :D
[OOC] Alexandra: Wait, we're using that rule?
[OOC] JayM: We are
[OOC] JayM: It's official
[OOC] Alexandra: Well, then.
[OOC] Kolitk: What Julian said. :p
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: Do I really need to roll with Kisro getting a one and the fact I translate for him?
[OOC] Alexandra: Since when? This weekend? I've been gone.
[OOC] JayM: No need
[OOC] Kisro: x3!!
[OOC] JayM: Doman: Two or three days ago
[OOC] Talisa: I can promise you that i won't make a single Awareness roll for the entire campaign. I've NEVER made an Awareness roll.
[OOC] Alexandra: Mkay. That'd explain it.
[OOC] Kolitk: ack, brb
[OOC] Alexandra: And updated Alexandra accordingly.
Kisro can hear some faint noises in the background. With some more focus he can hear a bit of talk. The first voice seems to be quite deep and gargantuan, with a bit of a feminine touch to it "Jackson, no need to go through all this trouble…" another one voice interrupts "Bah, you two and you mellowness… I wouldn't expect that from you, Liana" says a rather childish voice
[OOC] Talisa: Ditto Tal
And a final voice interrupts, full of commanding power "Enough! She said they're coming, stay silent. And Liana… Just this last time, then we're homefree"
Kisro freezes in his spot, ears flat. The Labayu links his mind to Suka as he listens.
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] thinks to Kisro, They won't get their chance if they're criminals. SHe then points out, based on Kisro's tracking, where the enemy is.
Talisa looks at Kisro and reaches up, pulling her hairpins from her hair, the blue-green mass tumbling almost to her waist.
Jimmy‘ adjusts his glasses.
JayM: It’s kind of strange. They are, more precisely, right where the lander should be
Kolitk nods to Suka and silently moves along the trail she found earlier, heading to the voices.
Talisa goes last. Stealth is NOT her thing.
[OOC] JayM: Stealth from you guys going to ambush them?
Kisro nods and resists the urge to bat at the falling hair before going silently towards the voices.
Alexandra is right next to Talisa, there.
Kisro rolled 1d100 and got 54 ( Total: 54.0 )
Talisa rolled 1d100 and got 86 ( Total: 86.0 )
[OOC] Kolitk: I am decidedly not stealthy. Just Kisro. Though I can always hope my default makes it. :p
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 51 ( Total: 51.0 )
Talisa: (XD I am so not stealth)
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 25 ( Total: 25.0 )
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: My stealth is fail since I don't have it.
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: But I'll try.
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] rolled 1d100 and got 97 ( Total: 97.0 )
[OOC] JayM: I can safely assume that, with all those, and a botch even, no ambush
[OOC] Alexandra: Alexandra is as graceful as a — I'm actually lacking in finding a metaphor. So, a 25 still fails.
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: … I step on every single twig between here and the thing.
[OOC] Talisa: Rocks fall, everybody dies!
[OOC] Kisro: xD
Talisa is about as stealthy as a rhino with the hiccups.
[OOC] Kisro: <Suka> "What? Why are you sushing me?! WHAT DO YOU— Oh. Uh. Hi!"
[OOC] Alexandra: Heheh.
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: /me coughs. "I prefer a straight fight to all this sneakin' around"
You come across them in the strangest of the places. They are sitting right by the lander. One is a rather short human man, with purple hair. One is rather thin and with an undernourished look tonberry. And one of them is a rather plain-looking moogle, except her wings are a light tone of green
Along with them is a Viera man, he is quite tall and imposing. They are all wielding daggers, except for the man, that has a scimitar "A boulder is more silent than you"
Talisa: "In my capacity as an officer of the Oran Reinis Dreadnought, I am placing you all under arrest. Please do not resist."
Alexandra suddenly bends down and begins drawing a circle in the ground, adding intricate designs after finishing the basic outline.
He extends a hand "The ignition key, now!" You also should know that the landers, for safety, require an ignition key. Usually in the shape of a keycard
[OOC] Talisa: This is said, of course, by a woman dressed like a tough chick in distress (c) Sabrina
Kisro thinks sarcasticly. Duh. Boulders can't talk or move.
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: "You aren't in a position to make demands."
Talisa: "Not going to happen."
Kolitk grips her spear in both hands, staring at the Viera.
JayM: "Then we're taking it!" he shouts! Battle start!
Talisa: The keycard is in Tal's satchel, and that's where it's god-damn staying!
JayM: Battle order: Kisro:20 BanditÿHuman:15 Thalisa:13 BanditÿMoogle:13 BanditÿTonberry:13 BanditÿViera:13 Kilitk:12 Jimmy:10 Suka:8 Alexandra:8
JayM: Kisro!
[OOC] Alexandra: ; ;
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: Dude.
JayM: Battle order: Kisro:20 Bandit Human:15 Thalisa:13 Bandit Moogle:13 Bandit Tonberry:13 Bandit Viera:13 Kilitk:12 Jimmy:10 Suka:8 Alexandra:8
[OOC] JayM: better
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Kolitk, Talisa, incidentally
[OOC] JayM: And very bad inits around
JayM: Battle order: Kisro:20 Bandit Human:15 Thalisa:13 Bandit Moogle:13 Bandit Tonberry:13 Bandit Viera:13 Kilitk:12 Jimmy:10 Suka:8 Alexandra:8
Talisa: "*sigh* Why do they always try to fight? Just once in my life I’d like to bring in a criminal without having to kick their heads in first."
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: "If they were peaceful, they probably wouldn't turn to crime in the first place."
Alexandra mutters at Talisa, still digging out the circle. "But then where's the fun?"
Alas, all of them are wearing uniforms from the Oran Reinis. Their uniforms show they are from the HR area. Alas, if anybody has been in trouble recently may remind this Tonberry as a rather cheerful attendant
Talisa suddenly gives the bandits a psychotic grin. "I haven't had a good fight in ten years! BRING IT ON!"
[OOC] JayM: As a note, all PCs but Kisro rolled under 5 in Init
Kisro growls at the guy and shakes his mane, two balls falling out. Geez this thing is handy. He throws them in the air and aims for the dude.
Talisa: (And THAT is why I have a 9 SPD)
Kisro rolled 2d100 and got 43, 72 ( Total: 115.0 )
[OOC] JayM: 4 and below. And I have to go buy some bread… Let Kisro act
Jimmy‘ is pretty impressed! "You can throw a blitzball?"
Jimmy`: "That’s pretty cool…"
Alexandra bites back a comment involving playing fetch.
Kisro looks to him and shrugs. I'm full of amazing talents. Just you wait.
Talisa: "That is… unique."
[OOC] Talisa: /me looks up at the great Pause Window in the Sky. HUH?
[OOC] Kolitk: Julian is BRB'd. :p
[OOC] Alexandra: He's out buying bread. As he said.
[OOC] Talisa: I was joking. Sheez.
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: "Labayu are notorious for their dexterity. Kisro also says he's got a few tricks up his sleeve yet."
[OOC] Kolitk: Should be back in about 10 or so minutes.
[OOC] Alexandra: Heh. Roll damage, also?
[OOC] Talisa: LEt's see… Blitzballs, Hairclips, Floaty Crystals…
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Two handed sword?
[OOC] Kisro: They both hit?
[OOC] Kolitk: * Kolitk is rocking a spear, the 14 year olf has a great sword, and the big lady has two long swords. Heh.
[OOC] Talisa: I’m making a list of odd weapons that I've actually seen in action…
[OOC] Alexandra: Eh, chances are they will, and he won't count the damage if they miss. Anyhoo.
[OOC] Alexandra: Talisa: Pillow!
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Who has the pillows?
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: LMAO)
[OOC] Alexandra: One of Gullwhacker’s players. A paladin.
[OOC] Talisa: I once remixed Whips into little spools of thread… I was playing a demented doll-animating Summoner. She was fun.
[OOC] Alexandra: The rest of the party had similar weapons.
[OOC] JayM: and back I am, let me read backscroll
[OOC] Kisro: Dude. String is like… the best freaking weapon of all time. GO KAZUKI!
[OOC] Alexandra: But the pillow (a greatsword) is notable because the Paladin's catchphrase was "Sleep."
[OOC] Alexandra: AND YAY THE GM'S BACK
JayM: Two hits, Kisro
Kisro rolled 2d6+24(1) and got 5, 2 ( Total: 31.0 )
[OOC] Talisa: Kisro - Is THAT the name of the Getbackers dude? I can never remember…
Kisro rolled 2d6+24(2) and got 5, 1 ( Total: 30.0 )
JayM: And hey, the bakery is a 2-min walk from home
[OOC] Alexandra: It's the "Getbackers dude," alright. She downloaded the entire bloody series.
[OOC] Kisro: :3
[OOC] Talisa: O_O
[OOC] Kisro: Get Backers FTW. That's why I wasn't responding much earlier. Eppy 9, baby!
[OOC] Alexandra: We have the hard drive capacity, ma'am!
JayM: The dude, if I get it not is the Viera? Then he feels the hits, but he's used to that "Gotta try better!"
JayM: The human bandit, that's also a guy in case you're wondering, rushes forth to Kisro, his dagger glowing in a purple energy!
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 5 ( Total: 5.0 )
[OOC] Talisa: HIGHWIIIIIIND!
[OOC] Kisro: -_- Lucky. Right.
JayM rolled 1d8+14 and got 1 ( Total: 15.0 )
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 67 ( Total: 67.0 )
JayM: And with a perfect cut he hits him for 15-Arm cutting damage. However, the extra effect doesn't works
[OOC] Alexandra: Critically delicious.
JayM: Talisa!
Talisa swings her arms around a couple of time and then literally leaps at the Viera. Stabby stabby!
Talisa rolled 2d100 and got 59, 92 ( Total: 151.0 )
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: Screw you too, highwind
JayM: Well, she only lands a single hit
Talisa rolled 1d8+18 and got 7 ( Total: 25.0 )
Talisa skids to a halt just beyond him. "Fast bastard."
He slides to the side of one hit "Not too good"
Talisa twitches at that. Oh, he's gonna get it now.
JayM: Both the moogle and the tonberry look at him "What now?" they delay right until after him. The Viera shouts "Assault with power! Destroy them!". Then right after the other two dash at the party, the Tonberry right after Talisa and the moogle tries to hit Kolitk. Both their daggers glowing purple
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 98 ( Total: 98.0 )
JayM: The Tonberry, aparently, lacks it's natural skill and misses terrible
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 59 ( Total: 59.0 )
Talisa punts the Tonberry into a tree!
JayM rolled 1d8+21 and got 8 ( Total: 29.0 )
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 61 ( Total: 61.0 )
[OOC] Kisro: * The Tonberry scoots forward. AND TRIPS landing on his small likkle knife, killing himself! Victory!
[OOC] Talisa: Yay! I got to punt a Tonberry after all!
[OOC] Alexandra: Karma?
JayM: The moogle, on the other hand, is a lot more accurate. But her dagger doesn't brings in any extra effect
[OOC] Alexandra: …ahaha? Anyone get that? I guess not.
JayM: Kolitik!
[OOC] JayM: I got that
[OOC] Kisro: I got it. >.>;
[OOC] Talisa: Uh… not really…
Kolitk shakes her head and takes a few steps back, glaring at the moogle and spining her spear around in her hands.
[OOC] JayM: Xiao: The deadly attack of the Tonberries in FFX is called Karma
Kolitk rolled d10 and got 1 ( Total: 1.0 )
[OOC] Talisa: Oh…
[OOC] JayM: The more enemies you kill the more dangerous it is
[OOC] Kolitk: Eh, only hit goes off in 2 ticks. :p
[OOC] Talisa: That explains why they pwnd me so hard.
[OOC] Alexandra: And it was a counter. Owza.
JayM: Jimmy!
[OOC] JayM: Yes. But it works to harvest exp =‘`P
[OOC] JayM: Jimmy`?
Talisa: (Jimmy?)
[OOC] Jimmy`: Whoa, sorry.
[OOC] JayM: Oh, I thought you pinged out
Kisro: xD
[OOC] Kisro: x3;
Jimmy` looks around as he furrows through his bag. "We all doing okay here?"
[OOC] JayM: I saw that
Kolitk continues staring at the moogle. "I’m a bit hurt from that attack…" [20/39]
[OOC] Kisro: I was distracted. >.> Friend talking to me on MSN about PotC2. Yeah, I'm gunna screw up. :3
Alexandra mutters some more and continues tracing.
[OOC] Kisro: … Dang. *just re-noticed the "Uncanny Dodge" reaction command…
Talisa has been muttering a string of odd curses under her breath ever since she punted the Tonberry.
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Kolitk isn’t damaged enough to actually merit the use of Heal, so…
[OOC] Kolitk: Oh, shit, I forgot my AC too. :p
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 95 ( Total: 95.0 )
[OOC] JayM: *blink* Roll for it, i'll retcon the attack
[OOC] Kolitk: not that it matters. <.<
[OOC] Talisa: BRB
Jimmy‘ sets his bag away and reaches for the sword on his back.
Kisro rolled 1d100 and got 58 ( Total: 58.0 )
[OOC] Jimmy`: Who’s our current target? Sorry, I'm kinda out of it.
[OOC] JayM: You guys are keeping track of your Limit gauges too, right? It's the Viera guy
JayM: And hits!
[OOC] Kolitk: yessir.
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: I'll try to remember Limit Gague
Jimmy‘ dashes forwards and delivers a wide cut to the Viera, the blade flashing as it delivers the blow.
Jimmy` rolled d100 and got 61 ( Total: 61.0 )
[OOC] Kisro: Uh… I am now?
Jimmy` rolled d12+10 and got 2 ( Total: 12.0 )
[OOC] JayM: Oops, I mistook Kisro’s Dodge for Jimmy's slash. But still a hit
JayM: He shrugs off the attack "Not half good"
Kolitk lunges out with her spear, aiming for the moogles head just at jimmy attacks the Viera.
Jimmy‘ frowns and takes a step back.
Kolitk rolled d10+16,75% and got 10 ( Total: 19.0 )
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 72 ( Total: 72.0 )
[OOC] Kolitk: No status. <.<
[OOC] Kisro: Well, it still hit, technically. Just not the same person hitting. :3
JayM: He takes a step to the side, softening a lot the blow
JayM: Suka!
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] pulls out a hip pouch and opens it; her eyes glow with a faint blue tinge as six slender crystal shards levitate out of the pouch and begin hovering around Suka’s head. She then holds her hands forward, creating a triangle with her thumbs and forefingers, and the shards spin around her head, generating a bright blue psionic eye in front of her. This eye opens, and the energy bursts forth, roasting the
[OOC] Talisa: Back
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: That'd be Jueru Imperial Focus, goes off at 6, if my CTing is correct
[OOC] Alexandra: Roasting the — cuts off.
[OOC] JayM: It also cut at 'roasting the'
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: Male Viera.
JayM: Alexa!
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: Sorry, I figured it was too long.
[OOC] Kolitk: Nothing wrong with flavoring attacks a bit. :p
[OOC] Talisa: Hell no
[OOC] JayM: Indeed. I liked it
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: hah. That's a lot more than I usually do.
Alexandra stands up and claps her hands to brush off the dirt, looking at the alchemical circle etched in the dirt. "Aha! Just need that one bit of prep and — !" (Alchemical Circle, Fast action!)
[OOC] JayM: But also, nothing wrong with splitting the text in two sentences
[OOC] JayM: Roll it, lassie
[OOC] Alexandra: Roll what?
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: You don't roll for making an alchemical circle…
[OOC] Kolitk: Suka's damage that is going off right now.
[OOC] Alexandra: Ah.
[OOC] Kolitk: Duh. :p
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: Unless you mean me. In which case.
[OOC] Talisa: Uh, according to her sheet she does…
[OOC] JayM: 'Make an Alchemy skill check at no penalty, if it suceeds then for (6) the Alchemist can use any other Alchemy ability'
[OOC] Alexandra: Yeah she does.
Alexandra rolled d100 and got 70 ( Total: 70.0 )
[OOC] Alexandra: I did NOT notice that rule until now.
JayM: She missed the creation of the circle, by some reason
JayM: Suka's attack, goes off now!
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] rolled 1d8+20,200% and got 4 ( Total: 48.0 )
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: Nukeplzkkthkz
Alexandra looks down only to discover that her foot has wiped away most of the bottom-left section. "Gah!"
Talisa applaudes. "Awesome!"
[OOC] Kisro: * A bug skitters over, causing the drawing to be messed up. <Alexa> VAT?! *SQUISH*
JayM: He reels back from the attack, slamming in the hull of the lander
JayM: End round 1!
JayM: No statuses!
JayM: Begin round 2!
JayM: Battle order: Kolitk:18 Suka:15 Talisa:14 Kisro:14 Alexandra:13 Bandit_Tonberry:12 Bandit_Moogle:11 Bandit_Human:11 Bandit_Viera:11 Jimmy:9
JayM: Kolitk!
[OOC] Talisa: Crap, I rolled even worse…
[OOC] JayM: A 5
Kolitk smiles a little at Suka, then turns her attention back to the moogle before…
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] 's eyes roll back into her head momentarily, before she solidifies her stance. The crystals still are rotating around her head, but the glow has subsided to a candle's flame level.
[OOC] JayM: And Jimmy rolled a 2
Kolitk rolled d10 and got 9 ( Total: 9.0 )
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: YAY FOR TWO HITS.
JayM: That's a two-hit combo
[OOC] Kolitk: Hawt. Doing both actions now because the CT's line up like that.
[OOC] JayM: -2 CT each, eh? Suka goes before the final hit, but she also has a CT, so it's ok
Kolitk rolled d10+16,75% and got 7 ( Total: 17.0 )
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 80 ( Total: 80.0 )
Kolitk rolled d10+16,75% and got 4 ( Total: 15.0 )
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: Yeah, I"m gonna use my Nukeplz, which goes off on CT 13.
[OOC] Kolitk: no, default hits only have a CT of 1. :p Flavor coming. <.<
[OOC] JayM: Oh, that
Kolitk lunges foward, again trying to slam the side of ehr spear into the moogle head, but ends up only getting in in the side. She then takes a few steps back, and strikes at the moogle once more with the tip of the spear.
JayM: She get thrown to the side, the Viera holding her before she falls to the ground. "You ok?" he asks, while the Tonberry gives them a rather evil look
JayM: She just suffered more than 50% of her HP in damage
JayM: Suka!
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] 's eyes begin to eminate more psionic blue energy, and the crystals spin faster than last time. It has been some time since she's had to tap that kind of power, but now she revels in the flow once again. The psionic eye opens above her head, unleashing another torrent at the Male Viera.
Talisa whistles. They really DO teach people to fight here!
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] rolled 1d8+20,200% and got 6 ( Total: 52.0 )
[OOC] Alexandra: At this rate, y'wanna say 'screw the Power Up' and just dispense with the slashy-stabby?
[OOC] Kolitk: Yep. Make with the stabbing. :p
[OOC] Talisa: Make with the pain
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: How's that Viera looking NOW? Bitch. XD
JayM: He yelps in pain at that "I'm not going down that easy"
JayM: He's just got at half HP, if you mind
JayM: Talisa!
Kisro whimpers at Suka, a little freaked out…
Alexandra makes certain to wipe the design on the ground away entirely, giving a frustrated "Gaaaah!"
Talisa glares at the Viera. "Great Lutz Flaeli you where the sun doesn't shine!!" With that (apparently) pretty vile curse out of the way, she bum-rushes the Viera.
Talisa rolled 2d100 and got 42, 66 ( Total: 108.0 )
JayM: Two hits
JayM: The last one by just a bit
Talisa: (I love my Attck%)
Talisa rolled 1d8+18 and got 2 ( Total: 20.0 )
Talisa rolled 1d8+18 and got 5 ( Total: 23.0 )
JayM: He seems to be strangely unfazed by the attack, however
JayM: Kisro!
Talisa grins viciously at the Viera as she barrells into him. "Take that!"
Kisro headbutts one of the balls into the air and tosses the other with his tail before leaping up and spiking them towards the Viera.
Kisro rolled 2d100 and got 9, 56 ( Total: 65.0 )
JayM: Well, a crit and a hit
JayM: Gogo, dual-wielding power!
Talisa: (No space dude)
JayM: No space between the colon and the 200%
[OOC] Kolitk: No space, Giz. :p
Kisro rolled 1d6+24,200% and got 3 ( Total: 54.0 )
Kisro rolled 1d6+24 and got 1 ( Total: 25.0 )
Kisro: ( I knew that. X_x;; ))
[OOC] Kisro: Habit. Comma, SPACE, whatever. x3;
JayM: He is slammed in the side of the lande with a loud thud. She Tonberry goes to assist him but he says "Don't get out of formation!" and she returns to her place with a worried face, if a Tonberry can have one
JayM: Alexa!
Alexandra then turtles into her jacket, completely disappearing. Swords pop out where her arms used to be, and the rest of her body stands up as normal again. She savagely leaps after the Tonberry!
Alexandra rolled 2d100 and got 37, 100 ( Total: 137.0 )
Alexandra rolled d10+20(1) and got 1 ( Total: 21.0 )
Alexandra rolled d10+20(2) and got 5 ( Total: 25.0 )
JayM: Hit, and a nice botch
[OOC] Alexandra: muttermutter KARMA
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: dude.
[OOC] Talisa: OMFG
[OOC] Kolitk: roffles.
JayM: She brings her knife up, and with just the tip of it blocks one of the swords. The other one, however, slams on her very hard
JayM: She decides to take revenge and stabs Alexandra!
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 74 ( Total: 74.0 )
JayM rolled 1d8+21 and got 1 ( Total: 22.0 )
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 76 ( Total: 76.0 )
Kolitk blinks, impressed by the block with just the tip of a knife.
JayM: Her purple-glowing blade hits Alexa straight for 22-Arm damage! But she takes no other effect
Alexandra locks swords with the Tonberry and just grins, despite her new wound. "Your perky attitude always ticked me off, da?"
[OOC] Kisro: Doink!
JayM: "Well, I am flattered" she says
[OOC] JayM: Doink!, indeed!
Alexandra grits her teeth. The smile completely vanishes from her face.
JayM: The moogle this time runs and jabs at Suka!
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 41 ( Total: 41.0 )
JayM rolled 1d8+21 and got 5 ( Total: 26.0 )
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 58 ( Total: 58.0 )
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: Damn it.
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: No more supernukeplz for me. I'll settle for regular nuke.
JayM: She causes 26-Arm stabbing points of damage, but no more effects
JayM: Then, the human man jumps at Jimmy, his blade, too, glowing purple!
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 70 ( Total: 70.0 )
JayM rolled 1d8+21 and got 5 ( Total: 26.0 )
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 100 ( Total: 100.0 )
Kolitk growls a little, and glares. "Wrrrong move, moogle."
Jimmy‘: [19!]
JayM: And guess what, 26-arm stabbity points of damage and no extra effect as the light flickers out moments before the impact
Talisa cracks her knuckles. "Now I shall bring pain. //
JayM: "Cheap knives…" he mutters
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] is stabbed, and her crystals waver in place. She is still standing, though her focus seems off. [25/40]
JayM: Jimmy now!
Jimmy`: [28/47, 40%]
Alexandra: [22/40, here]
[OOC] Jimmy`: Hmm… Suka’s down 15, I know that. Who needs the healin?
Alexandra: Er, [22/42]
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Twenty! We have twenty. Do we have a more efficient use of Heal?
Talisa: [Still kicking]
Kolitk: [20/39 still.]
[OOC] Alexandra: Alexa’ll live. :P
[OOC] Kisro: We talking HP? >.>? [37/46]
[OOC] Kolitk: Kolitk can more than likely take one more hit and still be fine, too.
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Hmm… but how many targets are left?
[OOC] Jimmy`: If I heal Suka, she can start doing the crazystrike again, though. That might be the plan.
[OOC] Kolitk: All four, moogle and the Viera are both at about half HP, though.
[OOC] Jimmy`: …Alright, I’m blasting the Viera. Sound good?
[OOC] Talisa: That goddamn Viera is gonna get it.
[OOC] Alexandra: yar~
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: I do so love the nuking. I can survive though.
[OOC] Kolitk: Works for me. Just don't let me take mroe than one hit before healing, so I can pull out my limit when it finishes charging. :p
[OOC] Alexandra: Although, whoever we heal can break out their Limit Tech in this fight.
[OOC] Alexandra: yeah. :D
Jimmy‘ reaches for the waterskin on his belt and pulls out a thin vial from a pocket. It’s full of some sort of black powder…
Jimmy‘: "This should do the trick!"
Talisa has read Jimmy’s file, and dives into the trees for cover.
Alexandra blinks and eyes Jimmy interestedly.
Kolitk eyes Jimmy, not sure what he's doing.
Jimmy‘ pours a few drops of water into the vial after unscrewing the cap and then screws it back on, very quickly. He then chucks it towards the Viera.
Jimmy`: It lands by his feet, and shakes for a moment.
Jimmy` rolled d100 and got 88 ( Total: 88.0 )
[OOC] Jimmy`: Freakin’ Expert CoSes.
[OOC] Alexandra: I just get a straight skill check! ; ;
[OOC] Talisa: There's a reason I'm not even bothering with my stuff for a few levels.
[OOC] JayM: ugh, I had to go out…
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: possiblt
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: er, ignore that.
JayM: That was a miss, the acidic rain struck right on the lander, but it seems unharmed
[OOC] Talisa: Can we speed this up a little? My dad just left for work… O_O
JayM: Battle order: Kisro:22 Talisa:17 Alexandra:14 Jimmy:13 Kolitk:12 Bandit_Moogle:12 Bandit_Human:12 Bandit_Viera:12 Bandit_Tonberry:11 Suka:8
JayM: Kisro!
[OOC] JayM: I had to go do some chores -_-
Kisro growls and once again gets the balls into the air.
Kisro rolled 2d100 and got 18, 55 ( Total: 73.0 )
Kolitk: "…Um, what where you aim that acid, kid."
[OOC] Kolitk: ^Watch
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: If someone healz me before I go I can supernuke them. Otherwise I'll regular nuke them.
JayM: Thattwo hits, Kisro
[OOC] Talisa: I'm going to scratch the eyes out of that Viera if it kills me.
Kisro rolled 1d6+26(1) and got 5 ( Total: 31.0 )
Kisro rolled 1d6+26(2) and got 2 ( Total: 28.0 )
[OOC] JayM: Talisa: What's your HP?
Talisa: [42/42]
JayM: He looks to be worse for the wears now, SoS I'd say
JayM: And I skipped his turn last round, too
JayM: Talisa!
Talisa just screams wordlessly at the Viera and charges.
Talisa rolled 2d100 and got 58, 74 ( Total: 132.0 )
JayM: One hit, i'd say
Kisro shakes his head a bit. Everyone's so uptight during battle…
Talisa: (He's got a 15 EVA? Yikes.)
Talisa rolled 1d8+18 and got 6 ( Total: 24.0 )
[OOC] JayM: 17
Talisa: (Even worse)
Talisa: "Why won't you die!"
JayM: That was almost, but he still stands "I won't… Go that easely"
JayM: Jimmy‘!
[OOC] Kolitk: ha, so, 80% hit to normaly, yeah, I’m going for a normal stab on that moogle, and hope I crit and kill her before she acts. :p
[OOC] Alexandra: Um.
[OOC] Alexandra: My turn!
Alexandra says nothing on the acid rain. Two more whacks on the Tonberry!
JayM: Oh, yeah, Alexa
JayM: Roll dem bones
Alexandra rolled 2d100 and got 13, 20 ( Total: 33.0 )
Alexandra rolled d10+20(1) and got 10 ( Total: 30.0 )
Alexandra rolled d10+20(2) and got 8 ( Total: 28.0 )
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] thinks to Kisro, It is the way of some to put their entire self into a battle, even if the fight is meaningless
JayM: No talk, she knocked flat out!
[OOC] Kolitk: … And you have no sig weapon. Hah. :(
[OOC] Talisa: That was so very kick-ass
The Viera looks at that "Liana!". He looks angrily at Alexa and roars scaringly, dashing at her in some sort of strange counter-attack!
[OOC] JayM: Because I skipped his turn last round, this is the attack he was supposed to make
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 49 ( Total: 49.0 )
JayM rolled 1d10+16 and got 7 ( Total: 23.0 )
Alexandra gives the Tonberry a final 'whack' on its bulbous head with the hilt of one of the swords and smiles at the rest, menacingly daring them to come and attack.
Kisro shrugs. Seems stupid, throwing all your being into this when it doesn't matter. I'd like to live past it, but whatever.
JayM: NOW, is Jimmy
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Any healin needed?
Alexandra: [5/42!]
[OOC] Kolitk: Alexa proally needs some healz.
[OOC] Talisa: Holy frag. Save the Alchemist!
[OOC] JayM: Level 1 fights are odd… They are made of glass cannons
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] nods. I’m inclined to agree.
JayM: After Jimmy‘, Kolitk goes. Meanwhile, the GM takes a bathroom break
Jimmy` grinds up a root really quickly, pours some water on it, and chucks the resulting mix at Alexandra. The powder atomizes into a fine, cool blue fog in transit!
Jimmy` rolled d100 and got 94 ( Total: 94.0 )
[OOC] Jimmy`: EXPERT%: SERIOUS BUSINESS
Talisa: (-_-)
[OOC] Kisro: … For some reason… I find that oddly funny. >.> The GM Bathroom break comment…
[OOC] Kolitk: ;-;
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 61 ( Total: 61.0 )
Kolitk rolled d10+16 and got 4 ( Total: 20.0 )
[OOC] JayM: Jimmy: support effects, like Healing, are auto-hit
[OOC] JayM: So that DOES works
[OOC] Talisa: Phew
[OOC] Jimmy`: Oh. Right, thanks.
[OOC] JayM: Kolitk: Target?
Jimmy` rolled d8+32 and got 7 ( Total: 39.0 )
Jimmy`: The mist refreshes Alexandra for +39 HP.
Kolitk runs at the moogle again, then jabs foward with her spear, conncting right in her gut. Kolitk stand there for a mment with ehr spear outstreached, then shoves foward again, sending the moogle flying backwards.
JayM: And one alchemist heals another
Jimmy`: "See? Nothing to it!"
[OOC] Kolitk: I just wanted to know if I crit. The attack would have been diffrent if I did. :p
JayM: And, following the tend of Julian’s monsters, she is knocked flat in a nearby tree, but resists bravely by the thinninst strand of life!
Alexandra breathes in the mist, then exhales loudly, still glaring at the enemy group with that fierce smile.
Kolitk grows again at the moogle. "Leave the girrl alone."
JayM: She grunts and sets his dagger once again with the purple glow, and goes straight for Kolitk!
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 70 ( Total: 70.0 )
JayM: That was a close call, but it hits
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 61 ( Total: 61.0 )
JayM rolled 1d8+21 and got 5 ( Total: 26.0 )
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 38 ( Total: 38.0 )
JayM: Kolitk can feel slightly sick as the blade connects, but she fights that off
JayM: The human bandit goes to hit Suka!
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 57 ( Total: 57.0 )
JayM rolled 1d8+21 and got 3 ( Total: 24.0 )
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 50 ( Total: 50.0 )
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: Ouch.
Kolitk shakes her head and takes a few steps back, gritting her teeth togeather. Almost time to use her power…
JayM: She is also unnafected by the special effect, but it otherwise hurts, a lot!
JayM: The Viera dashes straight at Kolitk, slashing his scimitar!
JayM rolled 1d100 and got 72 ( Total: 72.0 )
JayM rolled 1d10+16 and got 6 ( Total: 22.0 )
Kolitk: [4/39 HP, 35/39 LG. Whee.]
Kolitk rolled d100 and got 59 ( Total: 59.0 )
[OOC] Kolitk: Fesk.
[OOC] Talisa: Me realizes that she's the only person in the party who hasn't been decked one way or another.
JayM: The Tonberry is KOed, so she doesn't acts. Suka!
[OOC] JayM: Decked? You mean, hit hard?
[OOC] Alexandra: Yeah.
Kolitk trys her best to block the scimitar, but it manages to get past her defences.
[OOC] Talisa: Or indeed hit at all.
Kolitk drops to the floor shortly after the hit.
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] is struck hard, and her crystals shudder as much as she does from the pain. [12/40, Limit Gauge 70%]
[OOC] JayM: I try to spread the hits, but without a hand player HP sheet I can't do that
Kolitk: [KO'd. LG at 100%, I guess. :p]
[OOC] Alexandra: …hm.
[OOC] JayM: Wait, Kol, you was KOed?
[OOC] Talisa: Awww crap
[OOC] Kolitk: Or does the gauge drop to 0% when you get KO'd?
[OOC] Alexandra: It probably drops.
[OOC] JayM: I believe you keep the gauge
[OOC] JayM: I gotta see after the session
Talisa: (I vote keep it)
JayM: Suka, your turn
[OOC] Jimmy‘: I am also for keeping it.
[OOC] Kisro: *Does also!*
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] shakes her head, trying to maintain her focus. She sends out a psionic burst at the Viera.
[OOC] Kolitk: But yeah, three hits and no Guardian going off means I’m dead. :p
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] rolled 1d100 and got 56 ( Total: 56.0 )
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] rolled 1d8+20 and got 6 ( Total: 26.0 )
JayM: He blocks the attack stalwardly… And then promptly collapses! KOed!
JayM: As he goes down the two remaning bandits seem to loose their focus in this fight
JayM: Battle order: Kisro:18 Suka:15 Kolitk:13 Bandit_Human:13 Bandit_Moogle:11 Talisa:10 Jimmy:9 Alexandra:8
JayM: New round!
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: If someone heals me and I get hit one more time, I could probably Limit Break and really fuck shit up.
JayM: Round 4 I believe
JayM: Kisro!
Talisa grins psychotically. "Go Suka!"
[OOC] Kisro: Who's left? The Moogle?
JayM: Human and Moogle
[OOC] Kisro: Gotcha.
Kisro rolled 2d100 and got 4, 33 ( Total: 37.0 )
JayM: Moogle is holding on to dear life. Human was never hit
[OOC] Kisro: :3
[OOC] Kolitk: Moogle is almsot dead, I'd go for the human, Giz. since you hit so hard and we dont' wanna waste that. :p
JayM: A Crit and a Hit, to whoever it was
[OOC] Alexandra: Oooh. The rules say *nothing* about what happens to the Limit Gauge when KOed.
[OOC] Alexandra: So keep it!
[OOC] Kisro: Human then. Me. :3
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] smiles back, a little shaken up, then returns her focus on the battle.
[OOC] JayM: Then I rule… Keep it!
Kisro rolled 1d6+24,200% and got 6 ( Total: 60.0 )
Kisro rolled 1d6+24 and got 3 ( Total: 27.0 )
[OOC] Kisro: DUDE. xD! FULL DAMAGE ON THE CRIT!
JayM: The first hit alone is enough to send the purple-haired guy into KOland!
JayM: Suka!
[OOC] Kisro: *WINZ!*
[OOC] Talisa: Ker'PWND!
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] unleashes another short burst of blue energy, knocking out the Tonberry once and for all.
[OOC] JayM: You know, if you guys focused in the others instead of the Viera the fight would have been so much easyer. Kolitk wouldn't have gotten KOed even
[OOC] JayM: Moogle
[OOC] Kolitk: -tonberry +moogle. :p
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] rolled 1d100 and got 25 ( Total: 25.0 )
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] rolled 1d8+20 and got 8 ( Total: 28.0 )
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: Whatever, same difference.
[OOC] Kisro: Pft.
[OOC] Talisa: That Viera insulted me. He deserved everything he got.
[OOC] Kolitk: I was just trying to blind that damn moogle. Friggen statuses. :p
JayM: The moogle is knocked back into the ship, her wings spread stiff for a moment, the she relaxes completely, Joed for good
JayM: *KOed for good
JayM: Victory!
JayM rolled 4d100 and got 91, 35, 85, 55 ( Total: 266.0 )
Kolitk is still passed out and unconsious on the groud. Damn Viera and their cheap hits.
Talisa walks over to the Viera and delivers a sharp kick to the ribs. "Never insult a Hunter, even if they are retired."
JayM: The Tonberry was actually carrying a Tonic with her, and the Viera was carrying two more. Why did they use them not?
[OOC] Talisa: Can we use a Tonic to get Kolitk back on her feet?
[OOC] Jimmy‘: I’m not sure they do that.
Alexandra grabs the Tonberry Tonic. "To the victor…"
[OOC] Talisa: I know you USED to be able to…
Kisro walks over and paws at the corpses, along with Kol's body.
JayM: Now, you got a Tonberry, a Viera, a Human and a Moogle KOed in the ground, and the dropship right on front of you
[OOC] Kolitk: Any of you have the healing skill? Just stabolize Kolitk and get back to the ship with it's medical bay. :p
JayM: *lander
[OOC] Alexandra: Nope. We can rest and let her recover, *then* use the Tonic, though.
Talisa picks up one of the Viera's Tonics. "Cheap too. Sheez."
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] wearily holds up her hand and attracts all the crystals into her palm. They go dormant into her satchel.
Strangely enough, Kolitk isn't deadly wounded. Whatever kind of attack was that wasn't meant to kill
Talisa uses the card-key to open up the lander. "We should get Kolitk to the medical bay.""//
Alexandra drags the moogle and tonberry along. "And these prisoners?"
The lander is quite spartan, it has, however, a room with bunk-beds for 8 people, a kitchen, the pilot room, a medical bay and some other free space for storage
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] goes to kneel by Kolitk. "Sorry, my friend…" She looks up at Tal. "Yes, definately!"
Kisro looks to the moogle, hungrily. Ooh. Lunch.
Talisa: "Lock them in the storage area and let the MPs handle them. Time is of the essence."
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] vaguely tries to lift her friend up, but, drained from the fight, cannot.
Jimmy‘: "Hey, make sure you take their weapons."
Kisro pads over to Suka and helps her out.
You can hear a faint *ping* sound coming from the pilot room. It’s the sound of the lander's intercom ringing
Alexandra heads off to the storage area. "Right! Weapons. We disarm them, then take off!"
Talisa activates the lander's communication system/ "Oran Reinis, this is Senthur. Get a medical team to the landing bay pronto, one of our group has been seriously wounded."
[OOC] Talisa: Dammit
Their knives are quite broken, what can I say? They were cheap. Except for the Viera's Scimitar, that's similar to Suka's, and it's in great condition
Kisro manages to get Kol onto his back and half-carried, half-dragged onto the ship and to the medical area. Geez. Your friend could lose some weight, Suka.
[OOC] Kolitk: 'Sept Suka doesn't use those any more, Jules. Heh. :p
Retconning, it's just a Scimitar, forgot that part =P
Kolitk would be highly offended if she could hear that. <.< :p
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] smiles at Kisro. Thank you. The duo drag Kol into the medical bay. Hah. She's all muscle though, trust me.
[OOC] Kisro: Mm. Who all took the tonics? One reserved for Kol, Alexa has one… and who else?
Alexandra haphazardly tosses the moogle and tonberry in the storage room, then heads back to cart the human in, as well.
[OOC] Talisa: I took the last one
A man, wearing military uniform, picks up the call "Here is the MP division. Thanks for grabbing them, dunno what was wrong with Jackson, go out stealing… Anyway, bring them in, we're ready ever since we got their signals inside your ship"
[OOC] Kisro: Kay. x3; And Doman. Already did that. Labayu and Psychic kiddo took care of her, kthxbai. <3
[OOC] JayM: Who's grabbed the Viera?
Talisa: "Good to hear Oran Reinis. See you soon."
[OOC] Kisro: She can grab him instead. <3
[OOC] Alexandra: d'oh.
Alexandra grabs the Viera, then!
Kisro grins at Suka. I'd believe that.
The medical bay of the lander is automated. As soon as you place Kolitk in it a few intruments come out of the wall and start examining her
Talisa turns on the internal intercom. "Prepare for take-off."
Kisro jumps, surprised and growls at the instruments. What're those?
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] looks over Kolitk as she gets examined by the automated healing center. They're going to patch my friend here back together.
The lander also has an auto-pilot function, and quickly takes you to the Oran. The trip is smooth, it's powerful gravity mufflers working it's way out of the atmosphere. But it still takes a bit of time
Talisa lets the auto-pilot do its thing, and comes back into the main part of the ship to check on everyone.
Jimmy‘ has taken a seat and is taking stock of his ingredients.
Kolitk eventually sits up after the machine does it’s thng and shakes her head, sighing. "…I'm sorry I was of no help, Suka."
A few reports sprout up in the nearby screen of the healing bay, apparently she was struck in non-vital areas mainly, and she just got KOed due to loss of blood. It takes a few moments to get the wounds closed and quickly the system's magitek ressurection device brings her back
Kisro looks at them oddly and just ignores them, then. Whatever you say.
Alexandra sits next to Talisa and checks the recent newsposts.
Talisa: "So, Jimmy, what role did the high-ups call you in for?"
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] tenderly examines one of the places she was stabbed, then over to Koltik, smiling. "You were of plenty help, really. Just get better, okay?"
Alexandra raises her eyebrows and listens in on Talisa's conversation. This could provide more news than the news itself.
Kolitk frowns. "But I fell, and protecting people is what I'm supposed to do… getting knocked out isn't supposed to happen."
Jimmy‘: "Me? Well, they tell me to do stuff, and I do it."
Talisa: "Heh, that’s a bit unusual. They obviously have a lot of faith in you."
Jimmy‘: "This is the first really interesting thing I’ve done. Usually I just end up hanging around, doing some research."
Alexandra half-closes her eyes and bites back a comment noting on how that could apply to herself.
Kisro shakes his mane and lays his head in Kol's lap. You did fine. Whoever you're protecting didn't get hurt, so you shouldn't worry.
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: "And you did an admirable job. It's not as if you meant to fall, you did your best and you protected us. Kisro agrees too."
Talisa: "Ah. I actually chose to go on the ship. I got sick of hanging around on the Mars colony with everyone suddenly settling down, so when I heard the Oran Reinis needed a counsellor and negotiator I decided it couldn't be worse than watching all my friends change."
Kolitk pulls on one of her braclets. "I suppose…"
Eventually, the lander docks into the Oran's inferioir bays. Two man, so clad in MP armor their races are indiscernible, walk in, then bring the prisioners out. You can hear a faing sighing, that soon reveals herself to be a Viera woman, that walks in. She bears the uniform of the HR area too
Jimmy‘: "Counselor work?"
Jimmy`: "Like in "Star Trek"?"
Alexandra blinks, then returns her attention to checking the news.
Talisa: "Not… really…" //If he says it I’ll swear…

Jimmy‘: "Oh. Okay."
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: "Don’t be so hard on yourself. We'll need you for innumerable other encounters on this adventure, I'm sure."
[OOC] Alexandra: AFK!
// Talisa goes to meet the MPs. "They're in the storage compartment cooling off."
Jimmy‘ brings a vial of ashes up to eye-level and examines it closely. Drat, he’s fresh out!
She looks around at everyone, and sighs again "Thanks for all of you, giving up your vacation time to help us… Well, you helped arrest a wanted thief" she says, then mutters mainly to herself "And my brother…" then she speaks out loud again "So, you're getting an extra, 204 gil for each of you, how about it?"
Kolitk nods to Suka and remains silent for awhile. "…where are we right now, anyways?"
[OOC] Talisa: Can we have session results? I HAVE to go sleep now. I can barely see.
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] thinks to Kolitk as they recieve their payment for the capture of the fugitives. The Oran Reinis.
[OOC] JayM: Talisa: 500 EXP and 204 Gil
[OOC] Talisa: Fankoo. Night all.
She then notices Kolitk, Suka and Kisro "And, hum… You found the escapees, good." she heads over to them "I am sorry for the re-crashed ship. Apparently the escape pod recognized the crashed ship's emergency beacon as the signal of a ship it could land on, and crashed into it"
Talisa rolled 1d8 and got 8 ( Total: 8.0 )
Talisa: (Hp roll. Sweet.)
[OOC] JayM: Indeed!
Kolitk blinks. "Huh."
Talisa: Bai all. Looking forward to the logs.
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: "No problem. Not like I was using the wreck anyway."
Kolitk: "Right, we did clean it out of all the usable part aready anyways."
JayM: "Good. Now, I must go… The friggen idiot was so proud that thought that stealing was better than asking me for a loan…" she starts saying to herself as she leaves "Now I gotta pay his bail…" she says to herself as she leaves
Kisro sniffs and flicks his tail. Not my fault. Stupid shiny ball sucked me in before I could do anything.
Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch] glances down at Kisro. I'm sure they're not blaming you. //
[OOC] JayM: Yeah, you can RP freely and give a hike on the giant Oran now if you want. Or I can wrap it up
[OOC] Kolitk: Might wanna save the uber pwn description fo the ship for when Tal is here. :p
[OOC] Jimmy‘: Yeah.
[OOC] Jimmy`: Oh, and am I going to be able to shop between sessions?
[OOC] JayM: Meh, that too. So, wrap up?
[OOC] Alexandra: Back!
[OOC] JayM: You can still RP freely if you want
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: Wrap up it is. And shopping?
[OOC] Kolitk: We’re actually in a normal campaign now, so it just picks back up right where we left off next time. :p
[OOC] Suka[TelekineticPwnzbitch]: :O OMFG NOT THAT.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License